Nucerity

Nucerity Logo

Nucerity

$59 Startup Cost

Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, as NuCerity, Neora is a healthcare products company in the multi-level marketing industry. In March of 2018, Neora merged with ARIIX, a company which promotes healthy, toxin-free living.

The company's flagship product is called "Skincerity Nightly Breathable Masque" and consists of patented technology that helps to protect skin from damage. Neora has between 27,000 and 32,000 active distributors in over 16 countries around the globe.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.0

Overall
Score

doTERRA Logo doTERRA ›

8.1

Overall
Score

Shaklee Logo Shaklee ›

7.5

Overall
Score

Nucerity Logo Nucerity ›

5.7

Overall
Score

The Good

• Low Upfront Costs
  • Commissions
  • Clinically-Tested Product

Low Upfront Costs

The initial cost to join Neora as an independent distributor is $59, which is affordable for most individuals. This registration fee gives members unlimited access to team office systems for one year.

Distributors also receive a personalized website with complete ordering and fulfillment systems.

Once independent distributors have paid the fee and joined the business opportunity, they have the ability to earn income through retail product sales, team commissions, fast start bonuses, and other financial incentives with Neora's binary compensation plan.

Commissions

Distributors purchase products at wholesale costs and sell them to consumers at retail prices, keeping the difference as profit.

Additionally, distributors are paid weekly commissions based on their team's commissionable volume. This volume is calculated at the end of each week and matched between the strong and weak pay legs in 250 CV increments.

Each matched increment generates a $30 commission, with the maximum earnings of a pay leg equaling up to $10,000 per week.

Any leftover volume in a pay leg is carried over until $10,000 is earned in a single week. Independent distributors are not required to purchase and maintain inventory.

Clinically-Tested Product

Skincerity, which is a Neora product that can be used to help heal damaged skin, acne, and itching, has been tested and approved by dermatologists.

It has also been clinically tested at the University of Texas Health Science Center. Quantitative results from these clinical trials indicated that 67 percent of users experienced a 39 percent average reduction in wrinkles.

It is recommended that customers apply Skincerity every night before bedtime; noticeable results can be seen within one to two days for the majority of consumers.

The Bad

• Company Website
  • Expensive Product Packs
  • Little Training
  • Sales Minimums

Company Website

Neora's corporate website is relatively difficult to navigate. In order to shop online as a consumer or join the business opportunity as an independent distributor, one must have the ID number of a sponsor who is already enrolled.

Expensive Product Packs

Neora's product packs can be quite expensive. The company offers four different product packs that range from $120 to $800, not including tax and shipping.

The minimum autoship program cost for distributors is $120. An autoship purchase is strongly recommended for distributors who desire to keep an active status and receive earned commissions.

Little Training

The average profit for independent distributors on retail product sales is $20 per sale. This is lower than what individuals are typically able to earn as a distributor for similar multi-level marketing companies.

In addition, Neora does not appear to offer much in the way of training and support for its new business owners. Individuals without a strong sales and marketing background may want to consider alternative business opportunities that better suit their experience levels and provide more extensive training.

Sales Minimums

Distributors receive an initial activation period of four bonus periods upon enrollment.

Although Neora states that product purchases are not required in order to become an independent distributor, a distributor's account must be activated with 100 PV on a weekly basis in order for the distributor to be eligible to receive commissions.

This activation can be accomplished through either personal purchase or the recruitment of four preferred customers with a monthly autoship order during the initial activation period.

In order to receive commissions, an individual must personally sponsor two distributors and place one on each side of the binary compensation plan. These sponsored team members must also meet the 100 PV weekly requirement.

The Bottom Line

Neora is a healthcare products company that has been in the multi-level marketing industry for over seven years. The initial cost to become an independent distributor is affordable for most consumers. However, the company's product line may be on the expensive side for some household budgets.

Neora's distributors have the opportunity to earn commissions, but they are required to hit sales minimums each week. Neora provides little sales and marketing training to its independent distributors.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

4.9

Mel Phillips
February 8th, 2017

Best products that I have ever used. I wish I had found this sooner instead of ruining my skin with cheap inferior products like Phisohex, Proactiv, Clearasil & expensive creams from a dermatologist.

Chelsey Mehls
January 25th, 2017

I feel as if this review is not up to date with how the company has evolved. The training is remarkable, mentorship is top shelf and the products are revolutionary. Unlike anything I have ever seen. No direct sales or hosting of parties involved. Compensation plan is amazing!

Indra Jaya Purba
November 4th, 2016

one of MLM company the fastest grow, world class product, good com plan, and have culture Love, Respect & Partnership.

Christina Wilson
June 13th, 2016

Nucerity is the best mlm company. The support of my team has been fanastic. It's like magic in bottle. I can't ask for something better to help my skin grafts. I am so happy to help others with their skin problems.

Dolly van Zaane
April 22nd, 2016

I've been with different NWM companies over the last 20 years, but nothing compared to Nucerity. THe owners and the support are nothing short of fantastic. The products are super and work! The improvement in my skin is nothing short of amazing. I cannot praise the company or the products enough. Check it out and join, best decision you make for you and your fir beds and family.

Carolyn M
April 4th, 2016

I joined this company because I was looking for a product that would help clear up my Skin. It worked for me and then I saw how it could help with all these other skin conditions so I started telling people who I knew were struggling with things like eczema, acne, psoriasis about it. They wanted to try it to so I joined the business so I could get the product for them. No matter what anyone else tells me I know I joined the right company because its an amazing feeling to help others feel more comfortable and confident in their skin. Im happy with the training I've been provided and know Ill be able to financial excel with this unique compensation plan. Love Nucerity!

Richard Markus Nainggolan
April 1st, 2016

I love the product and the business plan. Time to join if you are looking for new networking business..

Wanda taylor
March 21st, 2016

Really great products and great ownership,leadership

Margaret Murphy
March 19th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

Nucerity International is one of the best Networking Companies out there. It is now only $29 to join you have many choices in order to get off the ground either as a sometime user or a distributor. The product sells itself, it is a NIH Patented anti aging skin care line that helps with many conditions. It creates an entire new category in skincare. 30 day money-back guarantee. The Founders are totally ethical and corporate takes the least commissionable income. The compensation package is one of the best and you have an entire office online that tracks everything for you and Nucerity University with tutorials and help from everyone involved whether they are on your line or not. I have joined other MLM'S and cannot say enough good things about this company. Get off the grid and join and you will not be disappointed. Believe me I was skeptical at first but thoroughly researched it and use the products. Best on the market and the people Nucerity attracts are paying it forward. They want to help you. Check it out!

Dewey Lim