Modere

verified
Earn 10-20 percent commission

Modere is an online multi-level marketing company that officially opened its doors in early 2014. Modere products include lines in health and wellness, collagen sciences, household products, and personal care products.

The company sells its wares heavily on social media websites through independent representatives called Social Marketers. The company claims its products are safe and non-toxic and never tested on animals.

The formulas used to design the products have been tested and used by consumers for over 25 years. Modere is a re-launch of the $300 million network marketing company Neways International. Modere's corporate headquarters are located in Springville, Utah. The company recently opened a manufacturing facility that is completely wind-powered.

View Our Top-ranked Multi-level Marketing Company

The Good

• Become a Social Marketer
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • Perks and Rewards

Become a Social Marketer

With the MLM business model, individuals may join the company as a Social Marketer for $29.95 with the idea of eventually earning residual income.

Distributors mainly use social marketing to advertise and sell the product line. Retail Commissions range from 10-20 percent on product purchases.

Social Marketers also have a compensation plan, receiving 3-5 percent commission on downline product sales down eight levels. The company also provides numerous other financial incentives as well.

These include rank advancement bonuses, monthly selling rewards, breakout bonuses, unilevel bonuses, leadership bonuses, and residual unilevel commissions on both affiliate and retail volume.

Modere also has two revenue-sharing pools, where affiliates can qualify for share on weekly and leadership activity.

Money Back Guarantee

Modere offers a full range of household, personal care, and nutritional supplements products. Modere offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee within 30 days. Loyal customers are invited by the company to purchase the Modere Beauty Box. This monthly subscription box contains a full range of the company's high-quality products.

Environmentally-Friendly

The company states that it takes a stand against potentially harmful ingredients. Therefore, their product line contains no PEGS, SLS, Phthalates, or Parabens - only healthy, safe ingredients.

The product packaging is environmentally-friendly and 100 percent recyclable. Honesty, safety, and transparency are the company's highest values. An in-house Lifestyle Advisory Board evaluates and reviews product ingredients and makes recommendations on a yearly basis.

The company also features a blog on their company website with articles featuring product information and advice for consumers.

Perks and Rewards

Customers can receive free rewards and perks for shopping with Modere.

People receive one point for every dollar they spend and one point for every review they leave. These points can be used for free shipping, birthday gifts, product samples, and more. Plus, customers get the opportunity to win one-of-a-kind Modere Experiences. Winners for these experiences are chosen monthly.

Typical Lifestyle Experiences include personal stylists, spa days, skydiving adventures, and VIP concert tickets.

The Grand Experience winner receives a five-night stay for two people at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta, México.

Customers can also share a personalized message regarding their Modere experience with family and friends along with a special code and receive a $10 credit when those individuals make their first purchase. Consumers who purchase over $75 in products are eligible for free shipping and handling.

The Bad

• Website Lacks Information
  • Lack of Training
  • Program Requirements

Website Lacks Information

The business opportunity could be better explained on the company's website.

There are very few reviews available from past customers online, which is something you would expect from a company that promotes heavily through well-trafficked social media websites on the Internet.

It is difficult to ascertain how well the company handles complaints and support issues.

Lack of Training

The company does not appear to offer much in the way of business and marketing training.

Typical companies tend to teach new business owners to promote business and products heavily to family and friends. However, this is not necessarily the best way to achieve business success.

Individuals who operate their businesses with these types of sales and marketing methods tend to fail within the first six months.

To achieve true success and achieve higher sales ranks within the company, advanced business training is absolutely necessary.

Individuals without a strong marketing and sales background will definitely want to make a plan as soon as possible to acquire these skills.

Consumers interested in the Modere business opportunity can either pursue this training on their own or consider joining an alternative similar health and wellness competitor in the industry that provides these educational topics.

Program Requirements

Modere requires distributors to be on the company's autoship program.

However, associates who fulfill sales volume requirements can get off autoship. No exact details are provided by the company regarding these sales quotas or requirements.

While the basic affiliate membership is affordable enough, Social Markets are strongly recommended to purchase a Builder Collection package for $399. This entitles the distributor to earn from all areas of the compensation plan.

Distributors are also required to maintain 100 PV and 500 GV monthly and recruit at least one affiliate at the first level. It is difficult to see how Independent Distributors are able to make a sufficient income based on these numbers.

The high startup costs and monthly income combined with low commission percentages require Independent Distributors to maintain high sales volumes. Individuals new to the multi-level marketing industry will find it hard to succeed.

The Bottom Line

Modere is a household and personal care product company with similarities resembling that of Amway. The online, multi-level marketing company is a relaunch of Neways International with a heavy focus on advertising through the use of social media. It is committed to taking a strong stand against potentially harmful chemicals. The company has low start-up costs and a wide range of products.

Customers are able to earn reward perks and the company has a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Distributors are offered numerous ways to earn income through retail sales, referrals, and several bonus programs. However, commission percentages are low, independent distributors are required to maintain monthly personal volume autoship requirements, and purchase expensive business building support materials.

The company also does not provide advance business training for its independent distributors. For these reasons, Modere is not a recommended multi-level marketing business opportunity at this time.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

jennifer
November 30th, 2018 Bolivar, PA DETAILS

I bought the trim, burn, and three day detox. I already live a healthy lifestyle. I just needed a little extra help losing a few pounds and getting an energy boost. Not only did this product not give me energy, I could take a nap right after taking the burn vitamins, I gained 8 pounds. I contacted customer service and was told that it was weight from water being retained. They also told me to purchase another two month supply. This was not water weight and when I asked for a refund they told me I was past my 30-day trial. Needless to say I would not recommend this product in the 30-day money-back guarantee is very sneaky.

Kristen brewer
November 29th, 2018 Townville, SC DETAILS

I Love the products. Thy are affordable also.

Amy Hammond
August 14th, 2018 Peyton, CO DETAILS

I have worked with several companies in my career with direct sales. I came to Modere because they had the right combination of things that are important to me. - Company Integrity - Amazing Customer Service, including a no hassle warranty and friendly staff - Company Culture - Quality Products I can be proud of as a certified health coach - A compensation plan that rewards both types of business builders. If they want to focus on Social Retail, or team building...they can win and make an amazing income either way! This was important to me, because not everyone is equally good at both. Most often we are strong on one area, over another. So either way someone can join Modere to build a business that fits their talents and abilities. I'm proud to be a Social Marketer with Modere! Definitively give this a solid look with the person who introduced you to it!

Betty E Misener
July 30th, 2018 Washington, MO DETAILS

Who did this research? I totally disagree with what they described as the bad side. I have been using products for 18 months. They are the absolute best and they work! I dropped 4 sizes in 6 months and I did not change how I ate and did not work out . The only start up required is $39.99. Products are optional but if you like them of course you will order them. They have tons of training, a life app with training videos and customer videos and the pay is great too! This is not a good review in my opinion. Because of the HUGE growth of this company the customer service was overwhelmed for awhile. They answer every single question in depth about ingredients and where they come from, they are very helpful and process refunds within a few days after they receive the products back. I have only had 1 return out of more than 100 orders and she was expecting unrealistic results. Thus is a near perfect company and deserves a much better review.

Melanie
June 26th, 2018 Arlington, TN DETAILS

Modere customer service is AWFUL!!! I needed to return a product due to my doctor taking me off all caffeine. Held for almost two hours for an agent. Never answered. Opted for the call back service, no one called me back. After 30 minutes, finally got an online agent and as soon as I said I needed the RMA number to return my product, the agent TJ, stopped responding to me. Horrible!!

Karen Senecal
March 16th, 2018 Dunnellon, FL DETAILS

I started with Modere in May 2017 as a social marketer. I quickly gained many clients and have managed to keep them for all this time. At first the money was wonderful but then in November they changed the pay criteria and my earnings were cut in half., It's so sad because the Biocell products are wonderful and they really do work but I no longer care to spend my time encouraging others to sign up . I think some one else hit the nail on the head when they said its a start up for some to make a lot of $$ and let us social marketers do all their work for them.

Darcy Bentley
January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

We have been Social Marketers with Modere for a little over a month and LOVE the products and business model! We have grown a nice size business and have profited more in a month than we every would have expected. Ocer 1000% growth in canada in 2017. Look out 2018!!! Customer service is amazing too!

Tasha
November 8th, 2017 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

I saw a complaint from someone about a social marketer sharing their results that were not from Modere. I must state that every company has dishonest people in it and that is not a reflection of the company. That's a reflection of the person. I just recently joined Modere and I am so blown away by the simple training system, the comp plan being set up in a way that allows you to make a substantial amount of money from the customer side or the team building side (with anything worth having though it takes effort), and the products rate extremely high through the EWG website, which is the organization that puts out the dirty dozen and clean 15 list every year. Because of that proof, I feel good about sharing their products.

Bonnie Smith
October 24th, 2017

Their promoters are using MY results that were NOT from this product without my permission & continue to do so even after being asked to remove their posts!

Angela
August 23rd, 2017

I have been with Modere for 4 months. I was first a customer and I love the products so much in needed to get on board. Amazing products, great customer support, tons of training in the back office, and weekly conference calls, great compensation. I agree with "Ben from Aug 22nd, 2016" I suggest another review of the companies information..

Chris Longhurst
August 14th, 2017

As a re-launch of a company that itself evolved from another breakaway; one has to wonder if this is just another short term gain for a select few who get in early and stitch up their family and acquaintances. I'll be interested to see if they are making this much noise in a year's time.

sandy silver
June 20th, 2017 Houston, TX

I've been with Modere for 3 months now. Love their products, their customer service and their payscale. I've made more money in 3 months than i ever made on other MLMs combined

Colleen Christiansen
May 12th, 2017

As always. Nothing is as it seems. Having a few follow a typical diet with modest restrictions makes the user feel like it's the product and not the dietary modifications. You become a vocal spokesperson for the product even though it has little to do with your success. It's mind games at best.

Clyde
April 12th, 2017

Modere has a site for customers separate from the business side. The back office is complete and in depth with great training and great support. They way Modere is doing business is a far better system for leading with contribution and anyone can do this part time or spare time. The greatest thing that customers are just as important as the people working the business side.

Thomas
December 26th, 2016 Tampa, FL

Modere has a very in depth back office for all people willing to give this low cost business a go. You don't have to go through cold calling, this is a much more in depth social media marketing platform that can be taken further into online marketing... Modere is newer in the USA and has greater room for growth compared to Melaleuca and many of the other health and wellness or chemical free product lines.

Kerry Gaynor
November 30th, 2016

I was reluctant to join at first, but I am so glad I did. Use code 527504 when registering an account and get a FREE £/$10.00 to spend off your first order. Happy shopping...

Ellen Bendin
November 25th, 2016

I just signed up with Modere as the new Social Retailing makes it superior to any MLM out there and the products are SAFE. It is not true what is written about training. There is always an up-line, there are webinars, there is lots of info and support in the back office, and heaps on social media - bad research I would say.

Ben
August 22nd, 2016

Modere has a fantastic range of products that exceed the quality of many others on this site. Most have been reformulated in recent times to improve value and performance. We use the products and promote the business. The business opportunity is solid, and the compensation plan allows steady building of your business while realising financial benefit along the way. The article needs reviewing as some items stated are not correct and are outdated. I'd suggest your own review of the company information which is readily available online. For example, there is no requirement to recruit someone each month and no autoship requirement. The starter kit is essential so you can become immersed in the company and receive benefit from them yourself :)

Malinda Hitt
September 26th, 2016 Calhoun City, MS

Very helpful info.

Hilary Cowan
May 6th, 2016

I have been using your probiotic for my very sick husband and cannot thank you enough for this product. He has had numerous hospital stays for bowel problems in the past, but since using this has had no more problems. Thank you very much it is marvellous and works fast.

Marilyn Inman
March 19th, 2016 Clarkton, NC

Melaleuca's awesome wellness products changed my life. I had been diagnosed with two autoimmune diseases. After using Melaleuca's non toxic products and amazing wellness products I am system free!