Melaleuca

8.3

The Good

• Large Array of Products
  • Environmentally Safe Products
  • Money-back Guarantee

Large Product Selection

Melaleuca's product line includes over 500 nutritional supplements, personal care products, and foods to help people keep themselves healthy and to lose weight.

Environmentally Safe Products

Melaleuca offers environmentally safe and natural cleaning products for the home. Products last longer than traditional products purchased in stores due to their concentrated nature.

Shopping Benefits for Customers

Melaleuca features a plan that pays people to shop through their catalog online. Melaleuca also offers a free monthly product on regular purchases from loyal customers.

Preferred Customer Program

Melaleuca features a Preferred Customer Program that allows consumers to save up to 30-50 percent off the company's products in their catalogs and earn money watching videos about the company.

Member Money-back Guarantee

Membership features a money-back guarantee for up to three months and can be terminated at any time for any reason.

Low Starting Costs and High Commissions for Reps

The business has a low signup fee and representatives can earn commissions seven layers deep.

The Bad

Currently, the only thing negative to be said is that Melaleuca has a small number of reviews on our site. It is difficult to completely understand the customer experience without more reviews from real consumers.

As Melaleuca receives more reviews, it should give prospective participants a better understanding of what to expect when working with and for Melaleuca.

The Bottom Line

Melaleuca is not a traditional multi-level marketing company, and prefers the term consumer direct marketing enterprise instead. They also allow their customer's to be business partners or members by providing them an opportunity to bring in residual income through word of mouth, or customer to customer service.

We recommend Melaleuca to consumers because of their unique tactics to providing business opportunities for their customers. Though not part of our ranking criteria, Melaleuca does not require customers to carry products to meet a quota of sales or product distribution. This is unique in the industry and we commend them for it.

Josh

December 13th, 2017 Milbridge, ME DETAILS

Absolutely absurd cancellation policy. The only reason for a ploicy like they have is rip off as many people as possible.

Catherine

November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

Amazing company, love the products the beat I've ever seen. Amazing rewarding compensation plan.

Naomi

November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

I have just found melaleuca 3 weeks ago and can honestly say it’s the best company I’ve found in the last 5 years. The products are amazing and great value for money and customer service is spot on! I know I will be with this company for many years to come

Tray

November 14th, 2017 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

First of all let me start out by saying that melaleuca's customer service is unmatched ,they have great people there well informed and always willing to help. Melaleuca products are the greatest everything that I've used their has worked as it described and a lot better my favorite product is GC control. Being a diabetic for the last 2 years my medicine just wasn't working I started taking GC control and now I'm no longer on medicine it has lowered my numbers to normal numbers. I'm just telling my story that Melaleuca has helped me in many ways so if you're on the fence about joining melaleuca's Shopping Club hopefully I helped you to make your decision. Also they have very fast shipping.

Kristy

November 13th, 2017 DETAILS

Love the peak performance vitamins!! I have plantar fasciitis and fibromyalgia and after taking the vitamins I noticed that I have more energy and motivation to do things I normally dreaded doing. The severe pain I had is practically gone and the inflammation I had in my feet is significantly reduced. I am very happy and GRATEFUL for this wellness company!!!!

Alana J

November 5th, 2017

Excellent Products! Priced well considering you are getting healthier safer products for your family. Customer Service is awesome when I have contacted them. And when I was able to try the products risk free for 90 days....I was sold! Great company!

Anne McKechnie

November 3rd, 2017 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I have been shopping at Melaleuca for 14 years. My son had allergies, and we had some great results switching over to their product line for him. I love the high quality but also reasonable prices. When I first set up my shopping account it was explained to me that they manufacture for their customers in a JIT model, so switching over some of the items I was already purchasing made sense. I was already buying them at the store and they were reasonably priced and much higher quality. I would also regard myself as more of a minimalist shopper, and haven't had any issues purchasing each month. I love the customer service, they answer the phones promptly and also have a 90 days money back guarantee......I also like their coupons and bogos. After 13 years, I can't see myself shopping anywhere else!

Ann Tschirhart

October 17th, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL

I have been a consumer of Melaleuca cleaning and laundry products primarily for 16 years. Recently I decided to join and build a business. The training from our team is outstanding, in fact, I have paid hundreds of dollars for the same training from other MLM's. Although Melaleuca is not an MLM, it has the best compensation plan I have ever experienced.

Victor R

October 4th, 2017

Good product and great customer service! Love this company! I'd recommend them to anyone.Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

Natasha Walladge

September 21st, 2017

Melaleuca has changed mine and my families life for the better in more ways than 1. I absolutely love it and everything about it. I'd recommend them to anyone

Michele Pirtle

September 19th, 2017 Seattle, WA

I have been a customer since 2003. I love this company! They have amazing customer service. They treat you like family. My family & I loves their products!! They are NOT an MLM & they are not a breakaway business. Their business is based on referrals.

Samantha

September 17th, 2017

Well priced superior products. Better than what we get offered at Norma supermarkets. 100% love all

Lisa

September 17th, 2017

I love every single product from Melaleuca. I love the value for money everything lasts a long time and most important everything is safe for my family

Maria Acosta

September 16th, 2017

Have been with Melaleuca 3 years, love the products, love the integrity of the Company, Building my Plan B , without having to invest my Business is growing solid . Love our mission statement of helping others to reach their goals.

Rebecca

September 16th, 2017 Salina, KS

I love using Melaleuca products. I have been using them for six months and am feeling better. I have been able to lose some weight and keep it off. There are so many advantages to using these products for me.

Karen Stabile

September 14th, 2017

I have shopped with Melaleuca for nearly 16 years. I can't imagine a better store, with at-home delivery, online shopping and great variety. The science and quality of the products are exceptional. Peak Performance Brain pack (supplements) is my favorite!!! The company management also cares about people, whether it's giving free products to affected areas after hurricanes or celebrating families when they become debt-free.

Starlene Cole

September 14th, 2017

After years of prescription meds for fibromyalgia, Gerd, and IBS I began taking Peak Performance Total because I knew of their satisfaction guarantee or money back. Within three months I was off all my meds and feeling like my old self again. I took a three mile hike up to a beautiful waterfall in the Tennessee Hills followed by a forty five minute trail ride the next morning. For fifteen years prior I could not have even given any thought to either event. As an added bonus my cholesterol level was changed significantly for the better. And best of all...I can play with my grandchildren! Thank you Melaleuca!

Tammy O Guillory

September 14th, 2017 Gonzales, LA

Here's the thing. I can give my business to anyone I choose but I choose to do business here. All around great company build on solid principles and values. The customer service is top notch. The products are backed by science. The prices are equal to if not less than grocery brands. LOVE my store!

Ryan Ellington

September 14th, 2017 WA

Once you use their products you will not go back to national brand! Every single product I've used is either equivalent in price to national brand, or less expensive, and out-perform the national brand like item. Amazingly their products are not only priced at or below national brand they are better for our homes, environment, and families. Customer for life!

Jane Patterson

September 14th, 2017

Melaleuca saves us time and money. Their hundreds of products are excellent and satisfaction is guaranteed. I only wish I learned of them even before I did.

Jim Sevy

September 13th, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

This company is real and has been a true blessing! My wife and I would be customers even if we weren't building a business, because we would not ever do without the amazing products. We have had people we have enrolled as customer need to cancel and the process is easy and simple. They are incredibly fair with billing, the 100% satisfaction guarantee and their customer service can't be beat!

Jane Alois

September 13th, 2017

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 14 years. I was skeptical about the company and their products but decided to try them and have never looked back. The prices are fair in my opinion. The products are outstanding, all are not perfect, but certainly better and safer than the grocery and pharmacy brands, and their customer service is top notch. I have had so many health benefits from my membership with Melaleuca it is difficult to remember them all: No asthma attacks in over 13 years, smooth feet that used to be very dry and cracked, more energy, joint pain and stiffness from arthritis mostly gone, lower blood pressure, hot flashes from menopause went from 1 an hour to 1 a day, and clearer complexion even clearing up Rosacea. I will be a customer for life.

Josh Behar

September 13th, 2017

Melaleuca has been a solid foundation for all of our product needs. Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

Rhonda Parker

September 13th, 2017

I've been using the Melaleuca products for years. The quality is amazing and the products do exactly what Melaleuca says they do. So many eco-friendly products to choose from also. I always buy more than their minimum requirement every month. Basically the products I buy at Melaleuca replace those I would buy at the grocery store. Big difference in quality tho. Delivery to my door is prompt and customer service is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Lisa

September 13th, 2017 Spring Hill, KS

I've been a preferred customer of Melaleuca for 16 years. Whenever I've had to call the company for any reason...and it's happened maybe three times, total...the customer service has been fantastic. They've either replaced or issued a credit with virtually no work on my part, other than to alert them that there was an issue. The products have always been amazing, done more than what they've been touted as doing, and now we won't shop anywhere else for these kinds of products.

Diane

September 13th, 2017

The products are highly concentrated, work beautifully, safer and cost less.

Ashley Reynolds

September 13th, 2017

If I only bought the vitamins from Melaleuca, I would be a happy shopper for life! The Peak Performance Pack has built my immune system up from chronic sinus infections to over 6 years without missing a day of work due to illness! I love everything I have tried from Melaleuca!

Susan S.

September 13th, 2017 Downingtown, PA

Safe non-toxic household, personal care and nutritional products that compete against grocery store brands in quality and affordability. I am so glad to find this company 6 years ago. They backup their claims with real published documentation. No BS with this company.

Merilyn Yerks

September 13th, 2017

The customer service department is in the US and they are given the power to help correct all customer issues without handing over to a manager.

Kristi

September 13th, 2017 La Vergne, TN

I have been a builder with Melaleuca since May of 2016. I LOVE the products but I love the company more! They take care of their people and want no recognition for it. They do it out of love and compassion. Not many companies do that anymore! The compensation plans are phenomenal. You can truly retire with this plan!

Susan Hughes

September 13th, 2017

I absolutely love this amazing company. The convenience of ordering online and having safe and natural products delivered right to my door in as little as 2 days keeps me as a customer

Susan Hughes

Erika K.

September 13th, 2017

I have been a customer with Melaleuca since January of 2005,I cannot say enough about the customer service. On more than one occasion of accidentally ordered the wrong product called up customer service and got a replacement product sent out to me immediately at no cost. A person always answers the phone, many times before I even hear a ring on my side.

Sheri

September 13th, 2017 Newark, NJ

Best online store! Products have changed my life.

Robert

September 13th, 2017

We have been a preferred customer with Melaleuca for just over 5 years and have nothing but praise for the company. My wife and I love the products, customer service, and will continue to be customers for life. All we did was switch stores for a handful of products that we were buying anyway but now paying the same or less, better quality, safer, and shipped to our door by UPS. And our shipping ends up being free with the loyalty dollars/cash back each month. This was a no brainer for our family!

Stacy

September 13th, 2017 Chino Valley, AZ

As a customer for over 3 years I can't see myself shopping anywhere else for my household goods and family care and supplements. I have not come across a product I didn't like. I was skeptical at first with the products not containing harsh chemicals and still "getting the job done". I am very happy with the products and they work better than harsh chemicals. High quality products with science and studies to back it up and very reasonably priced. As a business I love the flexibility and the compensation plan. No gimmicks, no risk, no inventory, no distribution. Just what I was looking for and success isn't tied to or hindered by anyone else. Definitely not MLM and no break-away compensation. The sky is the limit and you are helping other people in the process.

Susan Steinhardt

September 13th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

High Quality Green/Wellness products; 100% guarantee; easy cancellation policy; customer service exceptionally responsive; NO: billing, distributing, selling, financial investing, advertising, pressure & pressuring customers. Direct Customer manufacturing. Zero comparison to MLMs.

Meghan

September 13th, 2017

I have been witg Nelaleuca since april 2017, and My family and I absolutly love their products. customer service goes above and beyond & what other company rewards you like melaleuca. It has been a pleasure finding out about this store.

Liz

September 13th, 2017 Oswego, IL

I have been a customer for 10+ years now and would never shop for these products anywhere else. I saw a difference in my families health after converting my home and firmly stand behind them as a wellness company. Their customer service is superior! I actually enjoy having to call them! If you have a question about a certain ingredient they will be happy to tell you the difference as to why some chemicals are not created equally. Melaleuca uses the best of science and nature as stated for superior products anyone who thinks different was misinformed. Lastly, the business makes sense as it is based on products people actually need and use on a daily basis. No extra money spent on inventory and no time wasted delivering products.

Jennifer Kahler

September 13th, 2017

I joined Melaleuca January of 2017. I simply just love their products. I really wasn't pulled in by the product side but by the making money side. As I continued to use their products, I realized how much I was spending at the store, buying the same products but never getting any value out of them (let alone the products weren't safe for my family). I don't think I'll ever stray from using Melaleuca products. What other store has a 90-day money back guarantee, even if the container is completely empty? I haven't found another store yet that offers this....