Melaleuca

Melaleuca

The Good

• Large Array of Products
  • Environmentally Safe Products
  • Money-back Guarantee

Large Product Selection

Melaleuca's product line includes over 500 nutritional supplements, personal care products, and foods to help people keep themselves healthy and to lose weight.

Environmentally Safe Products

Melaleuca offers environmentally safe and natural cleaning products for the home. Products last longer than traditional products purchased in stores due to their concentrated nature.

Shopping Benefits for Customers

Melaleuca features a plan that pays people to shop through their catalog online. Melaleuca also offers a free monthly product on regular purchases from loyal customers.

Preferred Customer Program

Melaleuca features a Preferred Customer Program that allows consumers to save up to 30-50 percent off the company's products in their catalogs and earn money watching videos about the company.

Member Money-back Guarantee

Membership features a money-back guarantee for up to three months and can be terminated at any time for any reason.

Low Starting Costs and High Commissions for Reps

The business has a low signup fee and representatives can earn commissions seven layers deep.

The Bad

Currently, the only thing negative to be said is that Melaleuca has a small number of reviews on our site. It is difficult to completely understand the customer experience without more reviews from real consumers.

As Melaleuca receives more reviews, it should give prospective participants a better understanding of what to expect when working with and for Melaleuca.

The Bottom Line

Melaleuca is not a traditional multi-level marketing company, and prefers the term consumer direct marketing enterprise instead. They also allow their customer's to be business partners or members by providing them an opportunity to bring in residual income through word of mouth, or customer to customer service.

We recommend Melaleuca to consumers because of their unique tactics to providing business opportunities for their customers. Though not part of our ranking criteria, Melaleuca does not require customers to carry products to meet a quota of sales or product distribution. This is unique in the industry and we commend them for it.

96 Melaleuca Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 4th, 2017

Good product and great customer service! Love this company! I'd recommend them to anyone.Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

September 21st, 2017

Melaleuca has changed mine and my families life for the better in more ways than 1. I absolutely love it and everything about it. I'd recommend them to anyone

September 19th, 2017 Seattle, WA

I have been a customer since 2003. I love this company! They have amazing customer service. They treat you like family. My family & I loves their products!! They are NOT an MLM & they are not a breakaway business. Their business is based on referrals.

September 17th, 2017

Well priced superior products. Better than what we get offered at Norma supermarkets. 100% love all

September 17th, 2017

I love every single product from Melaleuca. I love the value for money everything lasts a long time and most important everything is safe for my family

September 16th, 2017

Have been with Melaleuca 3 years, love the products, love the integrity of the Company, Building my Plan B , without having to invest my Business is growing solid . Love our mission statement of helping others to reach their goals.

September 16th, 2017 Salina, KS

I love using Melaleuca products. I have been using them for six months and am feeling better. I have been able to lose some weight and keep it off. There are so many advantages to using these products for me.

September 14th, 2017

I have shopped with Melaleuca for nearly 16 years. I can't imagine a better store, with at-home delivery, online shopping and great variety. The science and quality of the products are exceptional. Peak Performance Brain pack (supplements) is my favorite!!! The company management also cares about people, whether it's giving free products to affected areas after hurricanes or celebrating families when they become debt-free.

September 14th, 2017

After years of prescription meds for fibromyalgia, Gerd, and IBS I began taking Peak Performance Total because I knew of their satisfaction guarantee or money back. Within three months I was off all my meds and feeling like my old self again. I took a three mile hike up to a beautiful waterfall in the Tennessee Hills followed by a forty five minute trail ride the next morning. For fifteen years prior I could not have even given any thought to either event. As an added bonus my cholesterol level was changed significantly for the better. And best of all...I can play with my grandchildren! Thank you Melaleuca!

2 0

September 14th, 2017 Gonzales, LA

Here's the thing. I can give my business to anyone I choose but I choose to do business here. All around great company build on solid principles and values. The customer service is top notch. The products are backed by science. The prices are equal to if not less than grocery brands. LOVE my store!

September 14th, 2017 WA

Once you use their products you will not go back to national brand! Every single product I've used is either equivalent in price to national brand, or less expensive, and out-perform the national brand like item. Amazingly their products are not only priced at or below national brand they are better for our homes, environment, and families. Customer for life!

September 14th, 2017

Melaleuca saves us time and money. Their hundreds of products are excellent and satisfaction is guaranteed. I only wish I learned of them even before I did.

September 13th, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

This company is real and has been a true blessing! My wife and I would be customers even if we weren't building a business, because we would not ever do without the amazing products. We have had people we have enrolled as customer need to cancel and the process is easy and simple. They are incredibly fair with billing, the 100% satisfaction guarantee and their customer service can't be beat!

September 13th, 2017

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 14 years. I was skeptical about the company and their products but decided to try them and have never looked back. The prices are fair in my opinion. The products are outstanding, all are not perfect, but certainly better and safer than the grocery and pharmacy brands, and their customer service is top notch. I have had so many health benefits from my membership with Melaleuca it is difficult to remember them all: No asthma attacks in over 13 years, smooth feet that used to be very dry and cracked, more energy, joint pain and stiffness from arthritis mostly gone, lower blood pressure, hot flashes from menopause went from 1 an hour to 1 a day, and clearer complexion even clearing up Rosacea. I will be a customer for life.

September 13th, 2017

Melaleuca has been a solid foundation for all of our product needs. Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

September 13th, 2017

I've been using the Melaleuca products for years. The quality is amazing and the products do exactly what Melaleuca says they do. So many eco-friendly products to choose from also. I always buy more than their minimum requirement every month. Basically the products I buy at Melaleuca replace those I would buy at the grocery store. Big difference in quality tho. Delivery to my door is prompt and customer service is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

September 13th, 2017 Spring Hill, KS

I've been a preferred customer of Melaleuca for 16 years. Whenever I've had to call the company for any reason...and it's happened maybe three times, total...the customer service has been fantastic. They've either replaced or issued a credit with virtually no work on my part, other than to alert them that there was an issue. The products have always been amazing, done more than what they've been touted as doing, and now we won't shop anywhere else for these kinds of products.

September 13th, 2017

The products are highly concentrated, work beautifully, safer and cost less.

September 13th, 2017

If I only bought the vitamins from Melaleuca, I would be a happy shopper for life! The Peak Performance Pack has built my immune system up from chronic sinus infections to over 6 years without missing a day of work due to illness! I love everything I have tried from Melaleuca!

September 13th, 2017 Downingtown, PA

Safe non-toxic household, personal care and nutritional products that compete against grocery store brands in quality and affordability. I am so glad to find this company 6 years ago. They backup their claims with real published documentation. No BS with this company.