Life Leadership

verified
Life Leadership Logo

Life Leadership

verified
Life Leadership provides bonuses, incentives, and 100 percent money-back guarantee

Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, Life Leadership is a professional development coaching company founded by Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady in 2011. Life Leadership specializes in producing personal, professional, and financial development material sold in monthly subscriptions by Independent Distributors.

The privately held company’s founders and top leaders are globally in-demand speakers with a combined 110 years of experience in the industry collectively. The MLM company’s annual global revenue is currently unknown.  Life Leadership is based on principles taught by the founders Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady. Both gentlemen have made the New York Times Best-Selling List for their books on personal development and leadership.

The goal of Life Leadership is to foster authentic leadership development in its students. Products aim to promote financial literacy, personal growth, and effective leadership traits that will help ordinary people become leaders in their professions and communities.

Because of Life Leadership's lack of transparency, troubling history, and PV requirement, we recommend customers compare Life Leadership to the top MLMs in the industry.

View Our Top-ranked Multi-level Marketing Company

Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.0

Overall
Score

doTerra Logo doTerra ›

8.0

Overall
Score

Nu Skin Logo Nu Skin ›

7.9

Overall
Score

Life Leadership Logo Life Leadership ›

6.2

Overall
Score

The Good

• Subscriptions
  • Incentives
  • Mental Fitness Challenge

Subscriptions

Life Leadership features three monthly subscription packages for consumers. Their Life Series course teaches the development of life skills and contains four audios and one book every month for $50. The AGO (Faith) Series teaches spiritual development skills with one audio and one book per month for $25.

The Edge Series focuses on leadership development for youth with one audio monthly for $10. The company offers a no questions asked 30-day refund on all financial literacy, personal growth, and professional product purchases.

Individuals who seek to build a business can do so by purchasing a Business Starter Kit for $99 along with any one of the monthly subscriptions.

Distributors receive 50 percent commissions on product sales and up to 15 percent on team members' sales. The company also has a three for Free Program for both customers and distributors. Members who sign up three other subscribers with equal or greater monthly subscriptions qualify to receive a free product subscription for themselves.

Life offers its distributors an online business management system. The system comes with corporately managed email blasts, brochures, pamphlets, and other sales aids. Life Leadership does not require that distributors carry inventory.

Incentives

There are fifteen ways to earn money through Life Leadership. Besides retails sales and referral commissions, the company also offers numerous other financial perks and incentives.

These include a performer's incentive trip, community advancement bonus, and one-time cash awards.

The company gives new members a six-month reprieve before imposing any monthly income requirements in order to qualify for commissions.

Mental Fitness Challenge

The MLM company offers a 90-day Mental Fitness Challenge. The challenge comes with a self-assessment test, books from the company founders, and videos. Goal-setting and time-tracking worksheets are also included.

The program retails for $220 and comes with a money-back guarantee. Customers can get the Mental Fitness Challenge for free by referring three others who purchase and complete the challenge.

However, the company only reimburses you by check minus the costs for shipping and handling.

The Bad

• Lack of Transparency
  • Requirements
  • Low Annual Gross Income
  • Troubling History

Lack of Transparency

The company does not detail exactly what is offered in the training materials.

It is unclear why the company would detail the history of the founder's experience in personal development and leadership skills, but not detail what teachings they deliver.

The proper business skills are crucial for operating a successful business, and the lack of transparency here is a cause for concern.

Requirements

According to the company's compensation plan, a member is required to meet a 50 PV standard monthly in order to receive commissions on retail sales made by team members.

The member can also choose to make a Mental Fitness Challenge sale to a non-registered customer instead to meet that requirement.

However, that sale must also include a product registration completion. A new member has 6 months to meet this requirement.

Low Annual Gross Income

According to the company's compensation plan, 60 percent of distributors earn an annual gross income of $467 per year. Less than one percent of distributors are able to earn the maximum of $365,263.

Only 60 percent of students continue their Life Leadership business after one year.

According to company records, there is an estimated number of 62,528 members enrolled in the company. Of these, only 5,447 members are qualified to receive commissions.

The average monthly income for all members is $38.42. This number can hardly be considered to be an income one could live on. It appears success in the company would require high monthly sales volumes as well as advanced sales and marketing experience.

Individuals without these abilities may struggle to build a successful business through Life Leadership.

Troubling History

The history of the founders is a bit unsettling.

Orrin Woodward has been involved in a number of well-known multi-level marketing companies, including Amway, Quixtar, and Monavie.

Woodward left Amway after highly criticizing Amway's CEO Doug Devos for how they were conducting business operations. In an arbitration case in 2009, Woodward and his wife were found liable for soliciting other distributors to resign from Quixtar and join competing MonaVie.

Both were ordered to pay a settlement. Chris Brady was also ordered to pay a settlement fee in the case.

The Bottom Line

Life Leadership is a multi-level marketing company best suited for individuals seeking to improve personal development and leadership development skills. The business startup costs are standard for the industry and the compensation plan overall is decent.

The products are reasonably priced with low monthly subscription costs. Distributors are able to earn 50 percent commissions on product sales and up to 15 percent in additional bonuses. The company's leadership is questionable. The founders of Life Leadership are Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady.

The two gentlemen have been involved in several legal disputes in the past in regards to involvement in other well-known multi-level marketing companies. Consumers are advised to proceed with caution and perform due diligence in researching the company for themselves before making any decisions in regards to investment in the business opportunity.

View Best Multi-level Marketing Companies

4.1

Tony Adamczyk
March 8th, 2019 Roscommon, MI DETAILS

Great company with strong values . Wonderful way to learn the leader ship and understand American culture in world history

FDJ
February 22nd, 2019 East Lansing, MI DETAILS

It had a cult like atmosphere as the person who lied to get me to come to their seminar harassed me and essentially had his buddies annoy me endlessly until I definitively told them no or I was going to call the police. Anyone with any sense would avoid this company, or other similar MLMs like the plague. The only people who make money are the founders and the few people who got in early enough to scam enough others. Hopefully will be gone soon. Looking at Woodward's history, they will be.

Ryan
February 12th, 2019 Clearfield, UT DETAILS

Best Company on Earth. The product is world class education and a new payment app that offers discounts and coupons at checkout. Life has changed my Life in the very best ways, and sadly if I never have found life or it have found me, I probably would have been a lonely Millionaire in a mansion drinking myself to death. The money is not as important as the educational content. Being Part of the Company is not for the unambiguous. I do very much prefer, solving people's core problems, within themselves then digging in the sewer all day long from my previous job. offering education at such low prices for the average joe to find out why his dreams never came true. some speakers in the world cost you 5 thousand dollars, I like my $40 seminar ticket price towards listening and associating with True Leadership over a 5k ticket and a $500 plane ride and many other expenses.

Darren Cardwell
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Loved every minute of my time being associated with LiFE. Found the owners and the staff and the people to be men and women of integrity. They've done everything they said they would. I'm a better person because of my association with all of them.

Monaka
January 14th, 2019 Brigham City, UT DETAILS

It's interesting is how I read through these the number of positive reviews far outweighs the negatives I've had people talk to me several times about the fears that they have with this company it is also interesting how much fear cripples people in their lives when I first was approached by this I was highly skeptical and I did my research I read the claims the negative reviews and all the possibilities both positive and negative still unsure I figured I'd take advantage of the 30 days money back guarantee and checked into it for 6 months my skeptical heart attended meetings listen to the audios and tried desperately to find the loophole that would prove it was a scam that was in 2012 now in 2019 I am fully committed to this organization not only have I made money but I have seen what this organization can do for people people give up addictions and vices they have been brought back from the cliffs of suicide and you can ask me how I know that and my response will be simple because that was me to say that this organization has changed my life is a vast understatement and it is true that it is not for everyone only those who truly wish to stop living in mediocrity who are sick and tired of paycheck to paycheck working hard sacrificing their time with their families all in hopes to provide for their families while those relationships Fall apart if you're willing to learn I can guarantee it will change so I guess the questions when considering this organization are do you want your life to change for the better and are you willing to try for it or will you let your fear cripple you in your life

Robert
December 19th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

I read through the reviews both negative and positive and found it interesting. I can eco most of the positive and some of the negative. Life leadership is not perfect and not for everyone. If you are a person who wants to improve yourself, who believes in self help, personal development and mentoring you will love life leadership. If you are a person who believes in and wants to sell some kind of amazing consumable product such as a lotion, oil, health product and so forth, you might not like Life leadership. If you do not like or believe in the personal development industry (positive personal programming through reading listening and positive association) then you will not like Life leadership. I love personal development and purchesed many books and adios prior to joining Life leadership. I have found life products to be very reasonably priced. The Financal fitness program along with personal mentorship from life leaders has finally got me and my wife on the same page financaly and we have reduced our debt. I could go on, I love these products. It dose take work to make money and only a small percentage of people seem to be willing to learn and grow thus a small percentage make the most money. This is true in any industry where great earnings are possible. However I bealive that in time you will see those percentages Increase, Becase of what life leadership is doing. If you want different results you have to do something different. Life Leadership has a system that will help you become the person you need to be to achieve whatever it is you want to achieve. However there are a Lott of great training programs out there with great information to help you improve. Cost wise for the quality information I bealive Life products are a great Bargen. Do your homework, look at the cost of materials from say Tony R, Robert K, zig Z, and suze O all of which I recommend and you will see that life packs a Lott of value for a comparable and often lower price. Good luck

Lucille
November 12th, 2018 DETAILS

The info here is very much out of date...by years. World class products. Amazing App. Seriously changes peoples lives from the inside out. I have improve in every area of my life using their products and compensation is very compétitive. Large percent of products /services are digital/subscription based on App. Leadership university in your pocket! Love love love this company and what they stand for. High quality and high touch and tech!

Cory Kromray
September 26th, 2018 Wausau, WI DETAILS

I joined Life Leadership on the day of launch. November 2011... I was actually a former member of the TEAM when they were with MonaVie and through the training and development I was able to leave my job through MonaVie at 23yrs old. When they made the Transition to Life Leadership I decided to not build the business anymore but I stayed plugged in to the information as it totally transformed my life.. Over the years I have continued to apply the information taught by Woodward and Brady and have successfully taken myself from a 16yr old High-School dropout to a: -32yr old millionaire - Own a 7-Figure coaching and consulting business - Bought my DREAM car with cash 2018 -Retired my MOM 2018 -And I live life on my own terms.... Father of 2 wonderful boys and perfect relationship with my wife. We spend our summers in Beautiful Wisconsin and our winters down in Florida.... To say we live the life of our dreams is truly an understatement. We are truly blessed and I can honestly attribute a significant amount of my success to Life Leadership. The business works 100% but you have to work it like a business it takes a lot of discipline and HARD WORK.... It's not easy but I can tell you it'll be worth it for you if you choose.

Dylan Heisler
August 7th, 2018 Cherry Hill, NJ DETAILS

Life Changing is putting it lightly. The environment, training, people and product are ALL top notch. No, I didn't make a lot of money and that was my fault for not performing. I did spend a couple hundred dollars over a few years on product and as a young person getting into the real world, I would never have gotten the personal success I have without the training and mentorship of Life Leadership and the people that make it. I am no longer an active member of their company but I would recommend their products to ANYONE who has a thirst for personal development. A lot of people are whining about the cost of subscriptions or seminar tickets and I have two things to respond. 1. The cost is nothing compared to what other professional coaching organizations charge for less quality material. 2. The cost is NOTHING compared to the life changing value you get out of it and if you disagree, I'd be willing to be you never even went to one. $125 for a weekend Leadership coaching conference with a money back guarantee!? What is there to complain about?!

Bill Smith
June 26th, 2018 Effingham, IL DETAILS

It was terrible, always wanting you to buy tickets to seminars. Monthly local,$50 and hundreds of people show up. Quarterly $300 or more to sit in a seat and listen to the same old stories. Plus hotels and meals. The entire thing is a scam, only a few people make money. My upline was excited because he had made $100k after being involved full time for 10yrs.

Rhonda
June 7th, 2018 Saranac, MI DETAILS

This company has changed my husband I for the better. The green box program has saved our finances. In 6 months we have paid $10,000 down on our debt by following the Green Box. The community of people that we meet with are the greatest of people. Everyone supports everyone of getting out of debt. Yes, you need to work hard but it’s worth it.

Eiron Colin
March 21st, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Life Leadership has Revolutionized my entire life!! From my finances, to my relationships, to my self esteem and self worth. Using the Financial Fitness Program which teaches the Offense, Defense and Playing Field of money, I have learned timeless financial principles and have to date paid off over $35,000 of debt!! A true blessing!

Debora
January 30th, 2018 Lewisville, TX DETAILS

Have Fun, Make Money, Make a difference, that's what Life Leadership is about. They don't promise easy, they promise worth it, if you do the work, the money is there. Over 70% of the profit goes back out to the field. Life Leadership is a Community of people working on improving themselves Financial, Personally and Spiritually and offering others the opportunity to do the same. The only way anyone can complain about the cost is because they were unwilling to do the work to earn the scholarships for their products. You can either choose to be positive or negative in your life, those that are complaining here do so because they have choose the negative. The Life Leadership Founders, Leaders and members are the positive and pleasant people I have ever had the pleasure of being around and those that were not so pleasant, didn't last long.

Glenn Gutierrez, M.D.
October 25th, 2017 Arlington, MA

I've done my due diligence and since joining this company less than two years ago, I have paid $75k in debt, my salary has increased $90k, and my work CEO at my yearly review told me I have gone through a transformation. I'm more hopeful, upbeat, with leadership skills. The "business" has not made money yet but the return on investment is massive.

roxanne ashton
September 14th, 2017

how could you not love this way of making money, as much as you want or as little as you want. getting out of debt making more money and paying less taxes. the community of people are so nice you sure don't get that at your daily job

Preston
August 16th, 2017

Life is amazing. Not only do you learn how to make more money pay less taxes and get out of debt you get a community of amazing people .

Jes
July 23rd, 2017

It's an endless ladder scheme. Not a triangle but it gets longer and longer in the list of participants. I hope the government will look into this soon to help stop the scam. It does hurt and break many relationships and been getting more and more ppl into debt. Please contribute report this to the government fraud prevention.

George Beall
July 18th, 2017 Alexandria, VA

I have been around the leaders of this company for 10 years. I have seen what length they are willing to go through to make winning in this business the best it can be. If your looking for perfection you won't find it anywhere. If this is for you you'll find something I've found. Family, friendship, and freedom to be yourself and be challenged to get better.

Bob Pollock
June 30th, 2017 Columbia, MO

This is a fabulous opportunity. You're information is about three years out of date. I've earned two promotions and raises from the education I got from the materials. I highly recommend this opportunity. There is also more than meets the eye in your comments on Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward. They are two of the finest human beings I've ever met m

Jari Perez
June 21st, 2017 Duarte, CA

I love this company, the materials and the The leadership has change my family and myself forever, I am so thankful to have the opportunity to experience all the wisdom they have share with me, its an awesome organization full of tremendous, incredible and faithful men and women.

CindyJo Fryer
June 2nd, 2017

This company has stood by everything that was stated. I have found the training products were very transparent of what I would receive and have even excelled at the standards. Although the company founders have had legal issues, the courts overalled agreed with the founders so I have no reason for concern. As far as the low income generated, the training clearly states the hurdles and how to overcome them. Also, the product is personal development which I do not think a price can be placed on character.

Derick
May 23rd, 2017 Titusville, FL

Life spreads truth! It's that simple. We currently live in a world where we believe only those who are lucky become wealthy. Most believe that hard work over time will never get us anywhere. Most of us fail to seek mentor ship; although, so many who've succeed today express its importance. After (structured) school, whether it's secondary school, undergraduate, or graduate school, most of us never choose to invest back into ourselves and develop our financial literacy, leadership, or people skills. The failure to do so drastically affects the results on our success in life, yet many of us never even know this to be the case. Life teaches tried-and-true financial principles that will allow anyone who's disciplined enough to live by them to become financially free. Life teaches leadership principles that will make any man or woman not only a better leader, but a better Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, husband, wife, or more simply stated, a better overall person. Life's products are by far they best I've ever encountered. I believe if everyone followed the guidance of the principles taught by Life, then our world would be filled with so many more delightful people.

Gershon Ormeo
May 8th, 2017 Denver, CO

The information, inspiration, and character of the people in this organization has changed my life forever, financially, professionally, and even in my personal life! Everything produced by the leaders went through a fruit check, meaning that the principles taught are from real experiences! When I need to contact life support, they have handled my issues with excellence! I have a "Billy Graham" dream to speak to thousands of people and leave a huge mark in this world and I know I will because of this exceptional company!!!

Jeffrey Murphy (RPH)
April 7th, 2017 Elk Grove Village, IL

As usual, there are two directions the customer can go. Customer or distributor (Home Business). In a busy world where work is almost mandatory, they preach quitting your job with this business. As a business owner, I find the information (products) to be an investment in life skills for my Board and employees. My knowledge of finances is greater than those taught by the company, however, this information is basic at best but can serve as a benefit for our employees. It's unfortunate to hear of the financial troubles the founders were in. MLM is a job, not a business. Most people work for the company, then leave when not reaching their goals. However, the sale remains. An average is what I call the MLM company because most of their materials are recording of live events. Why pay to hear the Brass speak. I don't charge my employees for motivational talks, speeches or coaching!

Greg
March 27th, 2017 Conroe, TX

Life is Wonderful for learning the Leadership Principals that everyone needs. If you apply what you learn here, you can take it to the next level. I'm a 10th grade Drop out now earning 6 figures in a corporate position. I could not have done it without the information and the Godly principles I learned from Life Leadership and its Founders. Thanks Greg

Nettie Embry
March 3rd, 2017 Mount Carroll, IL

The Life business and its products are AMAZING!! My husband and I have seen the results of this awesome information through our marriage and our relationship with our children. I was extremely sceptical of all direct selling companies when I was first introduced to Life. So skeptical in fact that it took me a year before I would even go to an event to look into it. After doing my due diligence and seeking out information from the right sources (and not just believing the information online), I found this company to be worth every penny my husband and I have invested. My husband went from working 4 jobs down to 1, I went from working full time as a self employed conventional business owner down to being a stay at home mom, and through the financial information we have paid off over 100K in debt. If you are seeking TRUE change in your life, this is the company for you!

Kathryn Spencer
February 2nd, 2017

Holistic education that everyone can afford.. and those looking to build any business CANNOT afford to miss out on the education found here! I've seen many of my friends improve their own companies and I've started my own successful company using the principles (and the income) from Life Leadership.

John
January 11th, 2017 Mansfield, OH

WHERE TO START!!!! I joined life in 2015 because my marriage was falling apart. My wife suggested some of the materials and there was a business side to it that didn't make sense at first. Being skeptical as most people are with MLM's I attended some seminars and meetings and tried to find every reason why this wasn't going to work. God had a different idea for us though. After a month of reading, listening, and associating I finally realized that Life Leadership can be whatever you want it to be. If you do nothing you get no results. If you treat it like it's your business which it is and you do something you will get results. We could all run to the library and gets books for free to improve our life but most won't. The community of people help you stay positive and focused on helping you become the best version of yourself. When you pay for something you are more apt to actually use it then when it's free. So yes there are some cost to becoming the best version of ourselves, however if we look at what Christ did for us we ought to be willing to pay some price if we want to follow in his footsteps. Jan 2017 I make about what I spend on products. However the amount of people that I have helped in Financial, Personal, and Professional growth is beyond what price I have payed. Finally I would have payed double for the products for the results I've seen in my wife, my children, and myself over the past 18 months. Hope this helps in doing some searching before you make a decision about Life Leadership.

George Butz
January 9th, 2017 Kaukauna, WI

I have been in business with Orrin and Chris for 14 years. I have not made a lot of money through Life Leadership sales. However, I have increased my income through my job by at least 30% through the education system promoted by Life Leadership. I will be opening a new 3 million dollar business venture this summer that is only possible through the principles and skills i have learned at Life Leadership.

Alex
November 9th, 2016

I met one of the founders when I was 25 and he showed me a different way of thinking, what I was most impressed with was the commitment to help with learning and development of building a business together. This program has helped my family be stronger and get our time back to be a family. I owe this company everything for providing us the life we've always wanted. I highly recommend this Company for anyone looking to make a positive change in there life. It would be easy, but its so worth it.

Bob Dobbs
November 14th, 2016

SCAM ALERT!! Do NOT fall for their MLM Pyramid scheme scam. They only exist to take money from poor desperate people, and get them to recruit more poor desperate people. Their only intent is to steal your money; not make you money as they claim. You have been warned.

Michele Mehringer
October 14th, 2016 Norcross, GA

No down side to this organization. It offers everyone a win to improve their life if they want to with an awesome business model, the best education material and system and impecable leadership.

Nikolai
October 7th, 2016

I love the company and it's leaders. The relationships I've been able to build with my mentors and sponsor have changed my life along with the information I consume on a daily basis. Anyone who embarks on an entrepreneurial journey and becomes sour (even though they 'followed' the system or whatever) will blame LIFE for their failure. Go check for your self the failure rate (financially speaking) of conventional business. The numbers are staggering. The company provides an amazing informational product that provides real value to the end customer and also to the LIFE member who consumes it as well. I highly recommend the products for anyone who is seeking to improve their lives whether it be through debt reduction, personal improvement or professional improvement. If you're a crazy and want to make a lot of money, the compensation plan provided is amazing.

Nolan Chislett
October 5th, 2016 New Port Richey, FL

The products are written by people successful in those areas.

PL Couillard
September 15th, 2016 Mondovi, WI

Have looked at the information that LIFE provides. Outstanding

Stan
September 26th, 2016

Very shady company. Pyramid scheme

Jay Homewood
July 19th, 2016 Marietta, GA

LOVE the products ( Leadership Training and financial coaching) ! Very glad I came across this company !!!

Frank
July 6th, 2016 Oak Creek, WI

This business works for all who listen ,learn, and apply the teachings that are proven by those who have already made it work

Jeffry Schultz
May 16th, 2016 Houston, TX

I am a Christian, white, male, American, U.S. Marine. I was first attracted to LIFE because of the "8 F's": Faith, Family, Friends, Fitness, Finance, Following, Fun, Freedom. I used to say "LIFE is the best leadership development group this side of the Marine Corps". I no longer believe that. You can develop your own leadership for a lots less money and less time by buying some books about leadership, or downloading free leadership materials, like from the USMC, online. I personally know 7 people that were hurt by LIFE. Good, hardworking, kind, ambitious, eager, "teachable" people that "followed the system" and "invested" their money for YEARS. Each of us was in for at least 3 years, some 5 or longer. I was a "business owner" in Monavie/LIFE/TEAM. Like most MLMs a very tiny percentage actually gain "financial freedom". LIFE did offer great material, books, and okay CDs. I would still support LIFE if it were a political movement, not a "business". Orrin Woodward uses this MLM structure to disperse his personal political views. LIFE is essentially a Jeffersonian Political movement. So if you agree with those principals you might like "LIFE". It is not "for everyone and anyone". LIFE cannot seem to see this or admit this fact. My biggest negative complaint is that like most MLMs there has to be lots of truth stretching. They will say almost anything to you to keep you in the system. There is so much hype. Also, they are unfortunately not about the "8 F's" mostly just about "following the system". Side note: the "Following F" is actually their term for "leadership" because you "follow their system". A lot of stuff is manufactured, like the book signings, where Woodward tells all 15k people at a conference to stand in line to sign his books so he can win the Guinness Book of World records. (I stood in one of those lines) Over all, it is a depressing group that can't handle any real criticism, though it is self-righteous enough to CONSTANTLY criticize everything else. The company thrives predominantly on fear of failure, loss, and by stirring up constant discontentment (hmm the opposite of Christ btw), and then adding a Biblical spin on it. If you leave the group after giving years of your life to it, they won't care or ask why, because "you are a negative person, who didn't believe enough". (typical MLM response). For these reasons I cannot and do not recommend LIFE to anyone. In fact I warn people against it.

Yoann Paridaens
May 6th, 2016

Awesome leadership, world class information that really change lives, love it !

Yoann Paridaens
May 6th, 2016

Awesome compagnie !! Product in finance are life changing for all my team and me !!

Deb
March 31st, 2016 Grapevine, TX

A Compensated Community, Servant Leaders and a Team that actually helps you build your business and improve your people and Leadership skills. A team that actually helps you build your business. Of the MLM that I have been associated with, this is the only group that actually helped me grow instead of leaving me out there to fin for myself.

Ashley
March 28th, 2016 Wichita, KS

I joined Life in 2015 with my husband, who made the decision without my consent. My son introduced me to it. Right from the beginning, I had many doubts. I attended a couple of seminars, and the atmosphere seemed cult-like to me, and the people I met seemed disingenuous. I did a lot of digging, and I found that opinions on the company were very polarizing; people loved it or hated it. I thought they had a decent product, but I felt they were much more focused on recruitment than selling their product, which caused pyramid scheme bells to go off in my head. I am a Type A personality, so I wanted to see numbers and stats. What I uncovered frightened me. The retention rate of new members was staggeringly low, and the earnings of new members were, as well. When my husband and I met with my son's "mentor", he couldn't answer any of my questions to my satisfaction, and the thing that really bothered me was the lack of a clear outline for training. I wanted to see a step-by-step picture of how one was to market and sell this product. Instead of answering my question, he gave me a form that included the company's hierarchy (he did not like that word) structure. I simply couldn't understand why he wouldn't provide me with a structured training system. My husband listened to what my concerns were, and I persuaded him to drop our membership. My son stayed in for about six months. After being asked to do things he felt terribly uncomfortable with, such as approaching random people to ask them how much debt they had, he also dropped out. This company may work for some, but it's really only the top 1% who are profiting. If you can talk a really good game and are good at BSing your way through questions, then this company might be for you. Otherwise, stay far, far away!

Lee
March 18th, 2016

I have been a business/executive coach since 2003 and I have been very successful with my clients who are business owners, corporate executives, and community leaders. I started in the coaching business by investing just under $70,000 in a business coaching franchise license and training. Then we paid the franchisor 5% of our income for nonexistent marketing and $2,000 per month in royalties for 7 years. Still it was a good business until the economy crashed. In October 2015, I invested $200 into LIFE Leadership to get access to DOZENS (not 4) products. It will be difficult to invest $2,000 per quarter in this business even thought I am subscribing to several subscriptions myself (Corporste Development, Life development, Total Access (events, videos, audios, books on audio, leadership platform, sales university, etc.)., Marketing System, Rascal Radio, etc. The leadership is amazing. Their monthly seminars are both uplifting and educational and while most companies hold an annual conference, the LIFE Leadership team holds one conference every quarter to educate, encourage, and empower their team members. While I am not easily impressed, I am impressed with what I see here.

Curtis Blanchet
November 3rd, 2015 Newport, WA

I have been totally satisfied with LIFE Leadership and enjoying the products.

Tracy Brusa
August 24th, 2015 Oxford, MA

Life Leadership is Life changing. I signed up for a business opportunity, but have received so much more. A stronger marriage, a better relationship with my children. The subscriptions are amazing. Learning how to develop better skills in all area's of your life is so valuable. I share this opportunity to everyone, not for financial gain, but because of how much it has impacted my life, and other's. Needless to say I love this company, and am proud to be a part of it. Tracy Brusa Life Member