Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Le-Vel Logo

Le-Vel

verified
$100 Guarantee
Distributors receive business tools and great incentives.

Le-Vel is a health and wellness multi-level marketing company founded by Jason Camper and Paul Gravette in 2013. The company desires to deliver premium products made with raw ingredients and a higher level of nutrition. The founders have 41+ years in combined experience in the industry.

The founder's ultimate mission was to create a business brand that had never been seen before. The company's products are used as part of an 8-week experience designed to help individuals build a lifestyle plan to reach peak physical and mental levels. The company brand offers exciting events, getaways, and rewards for both customers and promoters.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

The Good

• Quality Products
  • Various Incentives
  • Business Tools

Quality Products

Thrive offers a complete line health and wellness products designed to boost optimal energy and nutritional levels for their customer base. Their DFT Ultra is formulated to assist with weight management, mental acuity, appetite control, and metabolic support through derma fusion technology.

The company's Black Label product offers mood elevation support. Thrive Activate and Boost help clean and alkalize the body's system. Three of the other company's products balance the digestive system, lubricate joints, and improve sleep patterns. Customers and promoters choose an eight week experience that best fits their individual needs.

These packages range from $100-$300 and are sent monthly via the auto-ship program. Promoters can earn up to 20 percent on the Business Volume from their customers' orders. Active and qualified promoters can also earn percentages from orders placed by team members' customer orders, down to three levels. In order to remain active, promoters must maintain 100 PV monthly.

Various Incentives

Once a promoter has two personal customers enrolled in the auto-ship program, they then become eligible to receive free product every month as long as auto-ship enrollment continues.

Promoters also receive credit equal to the overall average of the two highest personal customer auto-ship orders. These credits can be used on personal orders, reorders, and auto-ships. The credit cannot be used to purchase upgrades or enrollment packages.

Promoters only have to pay for shipping and any difference in the order amount. For example: if a promoter has 150 credits and the total order is $200, then the Promoter would only have to pay the remaining $50 plus the shipping cost. The company also offers a number of financial perks and incentives as well.

The company provides Fast Start commissions and matches, Go VIP Bonus, iPad Mini Bonus, and Car Bonus. In order for promoters to advance quickly in the LV Rewards Plan, they will need to grow 4+ active legs.

Business Tools

The company also provides promoters with a large scale Cloud Technology Infrastructure to help them grow their businesses. This platform keeps track of orders, shipping, commissions, and team genealogy. It also offers customer support and team sales and calculations.

The Bad

• New Company
  • Lack of Training
  • Lack of Transparency

New Company

The health and wellness company is new to the marketplace, having only been around for a few years. Many companies start off well at the beginning and drop after a few years due to market saturation.

It is hard to tell at this point how well the company will do in the future at this point in time. The overall prices are expensive for some consumers. Although these products are competitive compared to other similar products in the industry, consumers can find cheaper alternatives in their local supermarkets.

Lack of Training

The company does not offer much in the way of marketing and sales training. You are given a sponsor and a few videos, but there is no advanced training beyond selling to family and friends.

If you are new to the MLM industry, you may want to consider another opportunity that provides this education or invest in this area yourself. Otherwise, you will have trouble growing to higher rank levels.

Lack of Transparency

Le-Vel does not list prices for its products on the company website. Users must log in first for complete access.

The company could also do better by explaining the business opportunity more clearly on its website. The only way you can find this information is to read reviews online from previous customers and promoters.

The Bottom Line

The Le-Vel health and wellness multi-level marketing company provides a product line of nutritional supplements designed to promote peak physical and mental levels.

These products are built into an eight-week experience, and orders are shipped monthly via the company's auto-ship program. The company offers a decent compensation plan and numerous financial incentives and perks. Customers and promoters can also earn credits and free products.

Distributors must maintain a 100 PV requirement in order to remain active. Le-Vel is new to the industry and does not provide adequate sales and marketing training for its promoters. The company could be more transparent with its business opportunity and product prices. Therefore, Le-Vel is not a recommended company to invest in at this time.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

DearMatt
January 14th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

My experience has been amazing! Le-Vel is a company that stands behind its word. The products are of the highest quality and do what they say they do. As a promoter they pay what they say they were going to pay regarding commissions. As a promoter, I can make my business as big or as small as I wish...based on my own work ethic and drive. I can't wait to see how far Jason C and Paul G are going to take this company! GO Le-Vel!!!!

Rosol
January 14th, 2019 Macungie, PA DETAILS

Awesome company! Awesome product! Awesome value!

Chrissy
January 8th, 2019 Eastlake, OH DETAILS

Le-Vel is an incredible company. Always giving back. Their referral system is unmatched. if you told two friends to try a new restaurant because it was good, and they did, does that restaurant, in return, give you a free meal? Always giving back to promoters, always running promos and contests for both customers and promoters. Flex Friday, for example. All you do is post a selfie with your wearable nutrition! You must stay in contact with your team and leaders for training. We have weekly team meeting and you can catch training videos nearly any time. They are typically recorded so even for a nightshifter like me, I can get my training in at 3AM! It is free to promote! No fees, quotas, or commitments. The product is unrivaled as well. If you don't feel your vitamins working, you are taking the wrong ones.

Jenny Gandee
September 6th, 2018 Mooresville, NC DETAILS

You won't believe it, till you try it. I am a customer, but I am going to promote it! Benefits to me personally are: energy, better sleep, major decrease in back pain, more endurance, improved mood/affect, less cravings for unhealthy food, decreased appetite, and overall my body just feel nourished. My family and friends see a huge positive change as well! I highly recommend this product, not only as a nurse, but also as a current customer! (Always consult your Dr before starting a nutrition program......)

Txthriver
July 27th, 2018 Plano, TX DETAILS

I love this company! I have been apart of Many and I have never found products that work like this!! plus the rewards is incomparable to anything else I've seen. Its actually a positive that this company is so new! And as far as the 100PV, if you have a personal customer order that amount, that counts, or the earned credits can be used for that PV, so you don't have to spend $100 out of packet each month, you actually can get free product and a free opportunity to earn some extra income!! My family has been forever changed!

Alexa
April 9th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Best decision I’ve ever made for myself, my health, and my family. I’ve never felt better and the company is great! Tons of support!

toralene taylor
February 14th, 2018 Providence, RI DETAILS

le-vel is an amazing company! commission is wonderful. products sell themselves. training and support is one of the best. leaders give many ways to learn and get training.

Jennifer Thompson
January 30th, 2018 Garner, NC

Le-vel is absolutely amazing! Not only have they created a simple three step product, called Thrive, that helps me live life like never before, but they also give back so much, as a company. They give to their customers and promoters by providing us with a free website, free product when anyone has two referrals, and free tools for us to use to share Thrive. This product helped lower the discomfort in my knees from running all the time. It has helped me become a more productive and energetic momma to my two kiddos. The digestive support is phenomenal as well. Overall, this product and this company are going places and if I was you, I’d do yourself a favor and get started.

MC
January 29th, 2018 Plainview, MN DETAILS

I was not looking for a nutritional supplement, let alone a business when Le-Vel/Thrive came into my life. In March of 2014 I started on their products and could not believe how amazing I felt. I fell in love after 10 days on the product and the business came next as I truly wanted everyone to feel as well I as I did. I have continued to share my love for Thrive and Le-Vel and am extremely proud to be a part of a company with outstanding ethics and customer service.

Kyla S
January 29th, 2018 Needville, TX DETAILS

My husband and I have been taking the three simple, core steps of The Thrive Experience for over three years. We have never seen and felt such incredible results from our vitamin/diet regimen. Its so simple, which makes staying consistent so easy! We actually FEEL and SEE results... and its gotten better and better over time! We love it!

Elaine
January 29th, 2018 Grand Blanc, MI DETAILS

I have been promoting the Le-Vel product line for 3 1/2 years and it's been an excellent experience. My personal experience with the flagship product, The Thrive Experience is what made me decide to promote. I had used supplements for years and noticed more in 10 days on Thrive than I had on any other product. I also loved it's simplicity, 3 steps within 20-40 minutes of waking up and you're done for the day. Totally something I could stick with. I saw value with what I was feeling and thought my friends would too so I took advantage of the refer 2 get yours free program. My husband and I have both been Thriving for free for over 3 years, thanks to that program and the game changer of Thrive.

C Michele Klawitter
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

I was very skeptical but I tried and succeeded! It actually works! I've lost 64lbs (and its not even a weight loss product!) and gained energy, better sleep, less aches and discomforts, just feeling truly happy for the first time in my life!

Katie Friend Berry
January 24th, 2018 Endeavor, WI DETAILS

LeVel is very easy to work with if there is an issue with your order, they always make it right with no fuss! Fast shipping. LeVel delivers an amazing product that has helped me feel better is so many ways!! Cannot say enough good about thus company

Dawn
January 8th, 2018 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

Hands down the best comp plan in the market and the most innovative truly bio-available product for the body on the market. This company hides nothing on the products or the business, the testimonies on their fanpage are true from their over 8 Million current customers (facebook.com/levelbrands). The only product that covers entire body function and nutritional needs available FREE to the entire consumer market. People being healthy for FREE and others being able to build a business off that FREE platform without overhead or commitment is unbelievable! Training is hands down the best, support is amazing, and compensation is unmatched in the network marketing community! The company does all of the advertising for you, there is no commitment ever so it's up to you, delivery is always 2nd day without shortage issues, they guarantee their products the same 30 days as the rest of the market (promoters guarantee them longer), and customer service is all cloud based for fast and efficient help and service. Strictly an online business everyone can succeed at! Of my 4 companies previous, nothing could compare to the comp plan. Of my years of nutritional product usage, surely nothing compares to how well Thrive works in the body!

Toni Gallagher
November 15th, 2017 Midland, MI DETAILS

I joined Le-Vel and started Thriving almost two months ago and their products do what they say they are going to do! I feel better than I have ever felt and I was able to collect two bonuses within my first 14 days of promoting! I continue to earn commissions while I am building up my team. I happen to be on an amazing team that has awesome resources and teaches us all very well how to run our business and reach our goals. Honestly you get what you put in!

nikki
October 10th, 2017 Sandy, UT

Thrive is absolutely incredible and has given me my health and life back

Morgan S.
October 5th, 2017

Product does what it says it's going to. I noticed positive changes that I didn't even expect to happen as well! I love that the products are all very high quality. I am also extremely please with how quickly they are delivered.

Scott and Susan Phares
October 4th, 2017

Absolutely love the Le-Vel products. We have so much energy and have never felt better!!

Brittany
October 5th, 2017

LeVel is the best direct marketing company I have ever experienced. From the products, to the comp plan down to the genuine CEOs. I would rate this company a 10 out of 10 every single time

Cynthia Longnecker
October 4th, 2017 Davenport, IA

Amazing products from an amazing company. The products do what they say they will do

Kristy
October 4th, 2017

I started thriving because I was drinking tons of caffeine and still worn out all of the time. Within the first two weeks, I quit drinking soda and coffee and felt like I had plenty of energy to keep up with my kids. Since then, I've lost 25 lbs, I don't have headaches anymore, I sleep better and I just feel good! Plus, their customer service is awesome! I don't pay for my products anymore and I know I'm treating my body better thank ever have.

Jessica
October 4th, 2017

I could say many great and amazing things about this company, but I know i cant explain it all, I have never been disappointed with this company and the product itself has changed my life! The support and the love you get from others is amazing! I have been a thriver for 1 year now and will never look back to who I use to be! Thrive has had so many positive outlooks in my life as a mother of 2, and a wife! The amazing all day energy, the headache relief, sleeping amazing, my hair and nails grow so much faster and healthier than they ever have, and not only that but I am happy, I have an amazing positive vibe of my life now! Thanks to thrive!

[email protected]
October 4th, 2017

I got started on Thrive to prove it wrong since I had tried just about everything on the market. By day three I had noticed subtle changes. About week two was when I started to notice I was sleeping better, but after giving it the full eight weeks, that's when I noticed my headaches weren't bothering me and my body wasn't achey anymore. It really did take the full two months to kick in. The simplicity was huge for me since my lifestyle is busy so that was a plus too. As far as the customer service aspect, I had an order ship to me and was missing one of the three steps. Although I was annoyed, their customer support had the item shipped to me right away so it wasn't a big deal. Mistakes happen and I realize that but they were willing to make it right! I've had a great experience :)

Amber Mainquist
October 10th, 2017

I absolutely love what 3 simple steps have done for me on a daily basis! I literally feel like a new me!

Jim K
September 21st, 2017 Rochester, MN

Never used the product, never signed up for an account, yet somehow they were able to send me to collections. I tried 3 times to email their support line and 2 times calling with absolutely no response. Was forced to file a cease & desist with the collections company and file complaints with the BBB and CFPB in hopes they can get Le-Vel to respond. Really poor service, even worse ethics. I would avoid them at all costs... if you can't trust them when you are not even a customer, how can you trust them with your information?

Marye
September 21st, 2017

It is impossible to speak to someone on the phone. They use deceptive advertising. The products are EXTREMELY over priced.

Sharon Horne-Ellstrom
February 21st, 2017 Hudson, WI

Sharon I have been THRIVING since December of 2013! I used to have several health challenges and took tons of things to make me feel better. The simple 3-step morning routine...starts my day off right, gets me moving (which was a physical challenge for me before), and replaced all the products I was taking before (almost $1000 per month, so I do not think it is expensive...and if you have 2 customers, yours is free too). So, just as a customer, I get to feel fantastic for free. I don't know about others, but I LOVE that!!!

Krissi Lister
January 16th, 2017

I love to thrive! It does workif taken correctly. These three steps provided me all natural energy, mental clarity and focus, All day. I was havimg trouble sleeping and had general discomfort and thrive helped immensely.

julie vogel
January 11th, 2017 Washington, DC

This product is beyond amazing! Whether you are a customer or a promoter. Everyone benefits from it!

Tash Trigg
January 10th, 2017

This product has changed my life I love it with a passion that is hard to explain. Join the right group of people and the training is outstanding. I BELIEVE that this company is about to show every other MLM company how these companies should run. They deliver on every aspect, what they say the product does it does and some. They are innovative and have a game plan that allows you to win. Watch this space as the CEO's take multi level to a whole new Le-vel.

Carol Donovan
October 25th, 2016 Lebanon, OH

Was a promoter and stopped, I felt horrible on the pills, my heart did flip flops and always had a constant headache. I couldn't continue promoting for something that made me feel so horrible. Didn't care for the shake, I doctored it up with strawberries and almond milk. I know it works for some, but not for me. Everyone is different and happy it works for others.

allison
June 8th, 2016 Asheville, NC

Le-Vel is awesome and since they are still new to the market, of course they are pricey, but really no more than many other products that do not work. Le-Vel WORKS!!! There are aspects that need adjusting, like their kid product and the Form gel do not taste all that great (need to tweak those) and the shake can be grainy, but it actually still tastes good, so much better than lots of others I have tried, and the pain relief and inflammation relief is incredible. This is a great product.

Nichole Kennedy Johnson
March 28th, 2016 Glen Burnie, MD

Le-Vel and it's Thrive premium products are amazing. Hands down the best I have ever had. With everything being completely natural, the product working exactly like it says it does, and the three simple steps done in your first 20 minutes of your day, how can you not love it? The company is astounding. Love and support everywhere you turn; Le-Vel isn't just a company with free promoters and customers, Le-Vel is a family.

Andrew Voris
March 25th, 2016 Lake Zurich, IL

Need more training videos and marketing outlets for distributors to share with downline.

Cindy Evans
March 19th, 2016 Midlothian, VA

I began Thriving as a customer January 31, 2016, and 17 days later became a promoter! I have worked for SEVERAL direct sales companies...all listed above, and can tell you that I have more support and already made more money in 4 weeks as a promoter of Thrive. No parties, no inventory, free website, no personal monthly quota, sign up as a promoter for free. It is a cloud-based company, so they pass on the overhead savings to their Promoters. And best of all, a product that works...it has changed the life of this 51-year-old woman! Thriver for life.

Erin
March 19th, 2016

Le-Vel is incredible! The 'family' that it comes with could not be better! No matter what question, you always get an answer, and if you need support, you always have it! The compensation plan is miraculous to!

Chrystal
March 4th, 2016 Lebanon, OR

Thrive is an amazing company to work with, and your not required to purchase anything to get started promoting, trust me from experience! You're personal volume is not just from your own purchase it can come from a customer as well, also, there is no requirement to be on autoship, it is recommended but not required. I'm a promoter, but I wouldn't go back to any other product out there! Thriver for life!!

Teresa
February 24th, 2016 Odessa, TX

Le-vel is amazing! There is no sign up cost! My sister started as a promoter with not one penny found her customers and has been getting paid and thriving free every Month! I paid for package when I started but that was my choice best 150 I ever spent getting paid weekly (every Tuesday) is totally awesome!

Krista Chamberlain
February 19th, 2016 Morrice, MI

I love Le-vel and Thrive!!! They do a great job training promoters, they have changed my life mentally and physically! Have been featured multiple times in direct selling news and the growth is as incredible as the product!

Erik Laurentz
January 18th, 2016 Orlando, FL

Thrive seems to work differently depending on the individual. I use Thrive and have energy all day and get my sleep pattern has improved 100%. I am a promoter because of my personal experience. It's only for those that are truly serious about a healthy and productive lifestyle. It's a top shelf system that has enhanced my life dramatically.