Kyani

5.7

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Kyani is a food supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry. In Native Alaskan, "kyani" means "strong medicine," which is fitting because the company's product line is based on the health benefits of wild Alaskan blueberries and wild Alaskan salmon. Kyani, whose mission is "to bring well-being to people all around the world," operates in 44 countries across the globe.

#1 Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.3

Overall
Score

#2 Melaleuca Logo Melaleuca ›

8.3

Overall
Score

#3 Amway Logo Amway ›

6.5

Overall
Score

#9 Kyani Logo Kyani

5.7

Overall
Score

The Good

• All-natural Products
  • Business Tools
  • Commissions and Bonuses
  • DSA Member
  • Scientific Advisory Board

All-Natural Products

Kyani uses all-natural ingredients in its products, which are designed to optimize overall health and wellness. The company states that potential benefits of product use include improved cognitive function, increased energy, healthy blood sugar levels, and more.

Business Tools

Kyani offers its independent distributors several business tools and training materials. Distributors receive a personal sponsor to mentor them, as well as tutorials, videos, product guides, and powerpoint presentations. Distributors also have access to cold-calling scripts and various other business tools.

Commissions and Bonuses

Distributors receive 20 percent commissions on product sales but can eventually earn up to 60 percent. In addition, Kyani offers several other financial incentives, including sponsor bonuses, fast start bonuses, car programs, leadership pools, and incentive trips.

DSA Member

Kyani is an upstanding member of the Direct Selling Association and abides fully by its strict code of ethics.

Scientific Advisory Board

Kyani has a scientific advisory board that consists of prestigious scientists and doctors. These individuals assist in developing and perfecting the company's product line. These individuals also conduct scientific research on Kyani ingredients. The scientific advisory board has published these results in the form of white papers, which can be found on the Kyani website. Kyani also provides independent research from third parties on its corporate website.

The Bad

• Relatively Expensive Startup Costs
  • Must Have Sponsor ID
  • Personal Volume Minimums
  • No Advanced Training

Relatively Expensive Startup Costs

The cost to join Kyani as an independent distributor is relatively expensive when compared to that of similar companies in the industry. The initial startup cost is $229. Kyani also offers an optional WEBtools package for $12.50, which includes a personalized website and a set of management tools.

Must Have Sponsor ID

Individuals are required to have a sponsor ID in order to enroll as a Kyani customer or independent distributor online. The company could make this process easier by giving consumers the option to be assigned a sponsor when setting up an account.

Personal Volume Minimums

Every enrolled team member is placed in a three-day window for designated placement in the downline. Additionally, distributors are required to maintain a 100 QV personal volume minimum in order to be eligible to receive commissions.

No Advanced Training

While Kyani offers basic training materials and business tools, there is no evidence that it offers any advanced sales and marketing techniques. These skills are very important in the multi-level marketing industry; individuals who do not have experience in these areas typically fail within three to six months of starting their new business ventures.

The Bottom Line

Kyani is a multi-level marketing company that provides all-natural food supplements based on the nutritional benefits of wild Alaskan blueberries and salmon. The company provides its independent distributors with business tools and and allows them to earn several commissions and bonuses. However, the initial startup costs to join Kyani are relatively expensive and the company requires its distributors to maintain personal volume minimums.

glowbug

November 6th, 2017 Carlton, OR DETAILS

The nitro product does make you crash, the sunrise pills you take at night does help with metabalising food at night. The juice packets don't really do anything you can get the same antioxidants from eating the right foods. The web sight sucks when you need to fix airs and there is no spot to email customer service and the call waiting time is longer then what the say. I was told I was called number 6 and waited 16 min before hanging up and i was just calling to fix my card info because there was no place to do that on the sight.

Dragan Zikic

August 29th, 2017

excellent product that really promote better health. While using I quit with pills for high blood pressure, headaches, never had a cold, or a grippe. More energy and faster recovery from mental works, sports and injuries. Rather expensive, but the benefits justify that price.

Anaynomous

August 23rd, 2017

This company is a joke! I was given false information by a distributor upon signing up to sell. I called to get answers as soon as I got a red flag and they hold NO accountablity for their distributors and are not willing to work with me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY/TIME! I'm appalled at their lack of customer service.

Teresita Obermann

August 19th, 2017 Miami, FL

I have been taking Kyani Triangle of health products for over a month. To be honest, I have not felt any improvement in any of my health issues. I still have no energy and neither my high blood pressure not my high blood sugar levels have improved so far. The product is pleasant to the palate and very easy to use, so I plan on going for another month and see what happens.

Chad Whittaker

August 18th, 2017 Manchester, NH

*** EVERY CON LISTED IS INACCURATE *** Having a sponsor ID should be listed in the Pro's and not the Con's category. The owners of Kyani do not take a paycheck for themselves, thus allowing them to pay the distributors 52.4% of retail profits, with the remainder going into research and development. Requiring customer's to purchase from a distributor rather than from corporate ensures that the distributors do not have to compete with Kyani directly. The initial startup is $89, not $229, however Kyani provides optional startup packages that contain samples to hand out to potential customers. The Personal volume minimum is to receive bonuses, not commissions, and is based on volume from customers, not for personal purchases ( thus separating Kyani from the pyramid scheme stigma associated with the sponsor heavy compensation plans of other companies). As a Part of Kyani, you are given direct mentorship from your upline 6-figure earners, including online marketing and network marketing techniques and strategies. Because the upline's pay is directly related the success of the newest members, they constantly work with their team in providing ongoing training to ensure their success.

Deborah M Montellano

June 30th, 2017

Kyani is simply an awesome product. I started taking it in March 2016. Prior to Kyani, I had terrible lower back pain from arthritis, migraines, high BP, on acid reflux meds, and no energy. Now my pain at worst is a 1, off high BP and acid reflux meds, and instead of 36 migraines/year I have had only 5 in 15 1/2 months. My life has changed. Now I am a business partner in Kyani so I can help others. Kyani makes no medical claims, cures, healing or diagnosis. But from what I have actually seen in me and others, is that when you take in quality you get quality. God provided the ingredients, the Powells, Hansons, and Taylors found a way to produce Kyani to make wonderful things happen. I love Kyani - I live Kyani!!

Aricanta Coaching Educativo

June 13th, 2017

Best product ever... Ethic, great people, amazing science behind. Benefits everyone...

Jinjah27

May 26th, 2017

Thanks kyani for being money leeches that you are. There is only good in this if you have the money to spend and people to recruit. Also nitric oxide is found in alot of food thats accessible to anyone. Like dark chocolate, pomegranate juice, spinich Google that shit its no secret super food. Kyani stop taking people for a ride.

Luz Clemente

May 23rd, 2017

Kyani is all natural supplements that help people to be healthy and earn as well. Mentors are around to support you and you worked as a team. It's the best that I've joined so far.

Dave Coles

May 22nd, 2017

All products are too quality and absolutely amazing.

Nancy Sloan

May 22nd, 2017 Springfield, TN

When I heard about Kyani I didn't believe what they said. How can 3 products alter your health for the best? I tried it out any way to help a friend. Four weeks being on the Triangle of Health and I notice natural energy increase, better appetite, hormones stabilize, no more hot sweats, no more cramping, and depression under control. I give 10 stars to Kyani because the products work great, its easy to use, and the customer service is on the phone in seconds fixing your problem.

Nicholas J Down

May 21st, 2017

State of the art, cutting edge technology that is simply amazing. We have proudly been involved with Kyäni for over 12 months and love it.

Tamer

May 16th, 2017

I am very happy with the company and its products. This company is paying a lot of money.

Anthony Lopez

April 17th, 2017 Cape Coral, FL

This organization has truly changed my life. Every business has a start up cost and for one that also owns a traditional business the start expense was minimal compared to what I spent overall. The products are phenomenal and we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. For more information see adunithan.Kyani.com

Alyson Turner

April 13th, 2017

I've been using Kyäni Triangle of Health. It has stopped my heavy bleeding, PMS symptoms, menopause symptoms, increased energy, and has helped my brain think more clearly. I will be forever grateful to my Distrubutor Nancy Sloan she is the best. While there has been times that my order came out wrong Kyäni sent in the right products and allowed me to keep the wrong product at no extra costs. Customer service is great always on the phone within 15 seconds which is a breath of fresh air compared to most companies. I give Kyäni Triangle of Health a full 10 stars.

Pierre Lalonde

March 24th, 2017 Princeton, NJ

The website says get our Prime delivery service. In the frequently asked questions, it says you will receive your product in 3-5 business days with this service. I ordered with Prime specifically due to this guarantee. Fedex was saying the product would be delivered on the 5th business day up until, 2:53pm when they changed it to the following day. I contacted online Kyani customer service and was told the warehouse takes 2-6 days to process your order and then it takes 3-5 days to deliver, so I should be happy. Subsequently, I called and spoke to customer service and they said that since I ordered on Sunday, the delivery process does not start until Tuesday. Hire some real customer service people who understand that not all customers are unintelligent! Don't make promises you can't keep.

Angelika Rusin

March 21st, 2017

THe best product ever and not the best income ever Even with a start up cost of $599 I'm making way more then that. People it's a business .Every business requires investment And let's be honest Starting your own business for $699 it's like nothing I had to invests thousands of dollars in my own business. So this is nothing comparing what high investment in your own. Business is

Laura Kaeding

March 18th, 2017 Neola, IA

Incredible company. This review needs to be updated to include all products and to also update the fact on the "BAD" that there is no longer a CODE that has to be used. In addition, the TRAINING is above board. It is a 'no fail' model.

Dogukan Aker

March 9th, 2017

I thin Kyani best company in sector.if you are a student you can do Kyani and become a CEO or if you are a business man you can do this you can became a CEO because this company haber little difference others companies

george

March 2nd, 2017 Bronx, NY

I have been involved in two mlm companies prior to Kyani. And with 100% confidence can I say this is the best company out there today. The compensation plan beats any company out there, yes I did my research. Products are wonderful! This is a goldmine and it will become a household name soon.

Rob Pagnano

February 15th, 2017

Kyani is an amazing company .The products changed my life , I had 3 major spinal surgeries and lived in chronic pain for over 12 years . I am pain free and that's why I could really get behind this business . I had zero network marketing experience when I joined 10 months ago . The training is top shelf and continues to advance . I was able to build a 6 figure income in just 7 months . I'm heading to a national training event in 21 days in Ft Worth Texas with over 200 people from our new market to meet up with over 13,000 other distributors . This company is built on integrity and will take over the industry . I highly recommend Kyani , in life you gen what you pay for !

Shaniece Diana

February 11th, 2017

Don't Buy these products this is it BIG Scam. You can get the same stuff in the grocery store for less then half the price I researched the ingredients. They sent the wrong products to my house and they said it will take a month to get my refund back after I send the items in.I sent the items in it's been two months and still no refund so my money was basically stolen

Sarah Mason

January 23rd, 2017 Bronx, NY

These products have saved my fathers life! My friend introduced the products to me and my family, and he is doing amazing with the company. The bad reviews I honestly dont believe any. I refer Kyani to everyone I come in contact with. Thank you Kyani keep it up!

DOROTHY MAYFIELD

January 9th, 2017 Sand Springs, OK

Aside from very high quality product, which has helped so many people dramatically improve their health and physical/mental performance, Kyäni offers the best compensation plan, in my opinion. Personally, I disagree with the statement that it's a high start-up cost. You get significant discounts on webtools and back office FOREVER (or as long as you're with the company) if you join at highest level. The main drive with Kyäni is to acquire customers and ensure customer satisfaction (if possible). Offering a 30-day full money back guarantee (less shipping). If distributor chooses to quit, Kyäni will buy back unused products. Consistent training and assistance from uplines ALWAYS available. Emphasis on professional business conduct and dress.

Tom Crumbley

January 3rd, 2017 Gainesville, GA

The company itself is focused more on getting distributors than on getting customers, which is a shame. I was excited about the product but every single call or webinar was about getting distributors. It was never about getting customers and showing the products. So all the people that they had on the calls that were Diamonds, just had big downlines thats all. They did not have a customer base. I am looking for a Business not a pyramid. This is what it turned out to be. They also were charging me $30 a month for the website access which is way too high, but Live and Learn.

ALEX CASEM

December 29th, 2016

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE! GOT CHARGED EXTRA TWICE IN DECEMBER. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK FOR A REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD, WAS ADVISED TO SEND BACK THE PRODUCT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED??? NO TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED, NO REFUND AND WOULD NOT COMPENSATE FOR EXTRA CHARGES INCURRED ON MY CARD BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE!! I have no problem sending back product I didn't order! It's been 2 weeks since they've charged and I haven't received it!? Where's the damn tracking number? I would even consider keeping the product if it was here. I've been a loyal customer for at least a year and the was all they could do for me! All this time I've been paying their prices for a product that I do enjoy. *** DO NOT GO ON AUTOSHIP WITH THIS COMPANY AND LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO*** It's a shame that this company doesn't care about their customers and their mistakes! Customer service was a joke.

Stephanie Shvora

December 21st, 2016

This company's products are superior because they are all food and plant based - and there's not a comparable Nitric Oxide Booster on the market! This company's comp plan is like no other...Wonderful businessmen at the top running a debt free company and feeding a million lives.

Daniel

December 13th, 2016

Under " The Bottom Line " I haven't noticed mentioning anything about Nitro, and the science behind it, which received Nobel Prize, I think that is one of the very important reasons why Kyani is unique and away from the pack... combined with the best Compensation plan of any MLM company. Also from what I know any multi-level marketing company requires its distributors to maintain personal volume minimums... My experience with Kyani has been exceptional from all points of view, I did a lot of research and the products are the best on the market, on top of the fact that me and my wife are using it and they work... amazingly...

Tammy

November 15th, 2016

Kyani's products amazed me. .It has helped me with my cold within 1 day using it. Instead of using 1 pouch of the Sunrise per day. I triple the doses...my cold stopped. It has given me lots of energy with good sleep at night...I got excited that I've found my new love so I just signed up to be a distributor. If I can share to help other people with health challenges and get paid at the same time so why not? Even with my busy schedules, I jumped start on it and got my Jade rank in 3 days, I'm almost Pearl ....:) All I did was just sharing the products and using their Done For You System. What I also love is the team supports, and best leaders....always there for you. Helping my partners to be Jade. We all are helping each other to reach our goals. Can't wait to get my new car...!!!!

Michael Paul Sportun

November 14th, 2016

8 years in this wonderful industry and I can tell you that Kyäni was the first company I actually chose on my own. I took a 4 months break and researched 5 companies. In the end, kyäni stood alone at the top of my list. 14 months in and my health is at an optimum but my future is secured. Very happy here!

Kęstutis Gudynas

November 13th, 2016

Company makes the very best in all it does, and I would be happy to tell you more about it. And the product is just amazing. ?

Giedre Stan

November 7th, 2016

Products are really great, if you want to feel energy all the time! But if you want to make lots of money here, I wouldn't say that it is possible in an easy way :)

Bre

October 24th, 2016 Irving, TX

Amazing products that offer a REAL and noticeable benefit to those that use them. I loved them so much I became a distributor. The teams provide excellent support and are always available to answer questions. The platform is easy to use and convenient ( they have easy to share links and an awesome phone app). I never feel alone, it is truly a supportive TEAM environment. Also, the comp plan is the best I have ever seen in my many years of commission sales, marketing, and MLMs.

Aladin Nawi

October 17th, 2016

I have just learned the triangle health products and the compensation plan. I believe this company is a good opportunity for me to have good wealth in a few years from now. I hope the company would be officially opened in Indonesia at the end of 2016.

Wei Xue

October 11th, 2016 Tampa, FL

I love KYANI! I love the products. My family has started using the KYANI products since the end of March. We feel the tremendous difference: we sleep better, feel more energetic, my allergies are gone. My friend has diabetes for 18 years, after he uses the products for two weeks, his blood sugar level has dropped from 150 to 109, now after 3 months, it stays at 105 now after 3 months.

Lee

September 3rd, 2016

Love this products especially Sunset capsules and couldn't live without it. It's an awesome products, awesome teams and mentors. Very grateful.,

Rob

August 29th, 2016 Dallas, TX

Products work. They have helped me personally with my blood pressure. They've helped my parents with their health as well. More energy, better sleep, and digestive system.

Leroy Williams

August 17th, 2016 Livermore, CA

Amazing product! We have the best company in the world! I love kyani! Go kyanilifestyle!

Rikmore

August 7th, 2016 Brownsville, TX

Simple. BEST OF THE BESTS!! wellness simplify/ Best Comp. Plan.

Maggiedogood

August 2nd, 2016 East Chicago, IN

This is a sham company like Herbalife. They go from one state to another with most participants earning nothing. Requiring all to order the product and those at the top make the most money. If you are at or near the bottom, expect to make nothing.I was with the company in 2009 and it started out great then fizzled out and moved on the the next state to unsuspecting victims. KEEP YOUR MONEY!!