Karatbars International is a global e-commerce business operation in the mining and metals industry. The e-commerce company was launched by Harald Seiz in 2011 and specializes in selling gold bars. The company distributes these gold bars through affiliate marketing efforts.

The financially secure, debt-free, and fully self-funded company's headquarters are located in Stuttgart, Germany. The company has another office in Munich, Germany. Karatbars International has spread across 70 countries with plans to expand into over 194 countries worldwide. Karatbars claims it has a logical, affordable and universal solution to the world's debt and currency crisis through the purchase of its gold bars.

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 doTERRA chevron_right
#3 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• High-Quality Product
  • Process
  • Compensation Options

High-Quality Product

Karatbars are real gold that is embedded into a heat-sealed UV protective plastic card. The 1 gram, 24k gold bars are fully insured and shipped with reliable, fast delivery. The 999.9 pure atakulche bars are produced by Atasay, which is an LBMA GDL Refiner. Each gold bar is stamped with a valid trademark and contain an assayer's signature on each unit. Hologram adcorns are placed on the reverse side of the credit-card sized bar for both security and visual appeal.

Process

Customers will register with Karatbars and log into their account to purchase CashGold. This gold can be bought, transferred, and delivered through KaratPAY, Karatbars online transaction platform.

Karatbars verifies purchaser identity through valid ID and proof of address and accepts payments online through card.

Compensation Options

The company offers seven different ways for affiliates to earn income. These are:

• Direct commissions
  • Unilevel Bonus
  • Generation Bonus
  • Package Bonus
  • Dual Team Bonus
  • Karatbars Pool
  • Karatbars Gold Fund

There are several different options available for those who want to sell Karatbars. The free account is for those who only want to buy gold. The affiliate accounts are the bronze, silver, gold, and VIP packages. Initial startup costs range from $135–$2,100. Commissions are determined on the size of package selected and range from 5–20 percent.

The Bad

• Low Compensation
  • Lack of Training
  • No Income Disclosure Statement

Low Compensation

The company's website is not designed well. Some links do not work and the information provided is vague at best. The compensation plan is not well explained and it takes consumers quite a bit of digging at best to piece together the company's offering. Commission percentages in the company's Binary Compensation Plan are very low when compared to similar competing business opportunities in the multi-level marketing industry.

Lack of Training

Lead generation and recruiting skills are incredibly crucial when running a multi-level marketing business. These skills require marketing capabilities, which is not a strong suit for most people. Individuals who do not have an extensive business or sales background will most likely want to seek out as much training as they can get in regards to these skill-sets.

Most companies provide basic training only in these areas. For example, new distributors are taught to reach out to family members and friends in order to sell products or join the downline team. This rarely works effectively and a new recruit risks alienating close loved ones with overly pushy tactics. It is better for a new recruit to market online and offline to strangers often referred to as “cold markets.”

Without proper lead generation techniques, a new distributor has a significant chance of failing in the new business venture.

No Income Disclosure Statement

We could not find a publicly available income disclosure statement for Karatbars. Income disclosure statements are one of the best ways for MLM companies to provide an objective look at their earning opportunity. Karatbars could improve its transparency by providing figures for its distributor earnings.

The Bottom Line

Karatbars International is a global e-commerce business operation that specializes in selling gold bars. The financially secure, debt-free, and fully self-funded company distributes these gold bars through affiliate marketing efforts. Karatbars claims it is a logical, affordable, and universal solution to the world's current debt and currency crisis. The company offers seven ways for affiliates to earn income through its binary compensation plan.

Commission percentages are very low when compared to similar competing business opportunities. The company's website needs significant improvement in explaining the compensation plan and in overall appearance. Karatbars International has been in business since 2011 and operates in over 70 countries.

Current global sales revenue figures for the company are unknown at this time. Consumers are advised to investigate the opportunity thoroughly before deciding to invest in order to determine whether or not it fits their unique situations.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Roberto D.

March 22nd, 2020 Kensington, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately I have been a customer of theirs for years, was an affiliate and referred this company to a couple of friends. It wasn't until I tried to take out my money years later that I realized that they are a scam. They have refused to buy back the gold AND they have also refused to send the gold to me and my friends despite countless email communications and calls. If you go to https://karatinfo.org/ you can also learn more about their SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM.

Tara

February 25th, 2020 Nelson, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love this company. The gold is the best you can buy. The business community is 900,000 strong and fast approaching 1,000,000 affiliates. There’s so much excitement out there! Their privacy technology in the VOBP encrypted smartphone and laptop are waaaaay better than Apple if you can believe it - cutting edge. I have my eye on the cash machine - what a nice little money making number! We are making a very generous living from this company and are very grateful for the kind caring personality of the company. I think they have experienced their fair share of growing pains and unfortunately the company was heavily attacked on the internet last year. Knowing what I know now about the globalist elites, I see the same pattern of attack on other technologies, wealth, and gold they don’t want us to have. These people want all the worlds wealth to themselves so they can control us. We, the people are gaining ground and the elites are being drained with the swamp! Let’s take advantage of the great wealth transfer thats occurring right now and create our own wealth with gold and crypto! It’s our turn! WWW1WGA

Dexter Lady

February 25th, 2020 Cranbrook, KEN

How could anyone be so foolish as to buy gold from Karatbars. The price to buy just 1 g of gold is THREE TIMES the current value of gold (and gold is at a peak high at the moment) And as for it being a MLM company - well, that says it all.

Chantelle Rooskrans

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing.... If not fatastic network to be part of with common goal to build wealth. Commissions and incentive surpass expectations. Products for everyone Which are securely delivered to the door by Fedex. Motivational advancement opportunities. Made back initial investment, profit four weeks later nearly four times more. Wow!!!! HARALD S is the Best EMPLOYER OF ALL TIME!

B. Seg

February 4th, 2020 New Iberia, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its been a nightmare to say the least. I originally signed up Karatbars in June of 2018 and bought multiple packages which included purchases of there KCB coin. All was promoted to me by an affiliate of Karatbars who was very helpful and outgoing and seemed very sincere. On October 14, 2018, 314,000 KBC were removed from my account without authorization. I followed protocol per their website and my affiliates advice and contacted customer support. To this day 1/31/2020 i have never ever received a response to my initial support ticket nor any support ticket or email sent thereafter. In August of 2019 I took advantage of a promotion Karatbars and affiliates were promoting of being able to exchange 100 KBC for 1 gram of Gold daily. In exchanging the 100 KBC daily you receive a QR code by email which represents 1 gram of Cash Gold that was supposed to be able to be exchanged at the Karat Bank in Miami or at any of the many CEM's they have around the world. This promotion lasted through the end of December during such time I accumulated over 100 QR Codes which represent over 100 grams of Cash Gold. As of this date 1/31/2020 I have not been able to get 1 gram of Cash Gold. There is no such Karat Bank in Miami like advertised. Although there are a very limited amount of CEM's in the world ( not nearly what was advertised) none of these machines to date are operational to dispense Cash Gold. My affiliate who was originally nice and sincere has turned a cold shoulder to me and has accused me "speaking fud on the company and spreading negativity". His solution to my missing coins was to purchase more packages and products to make up for my losses, purchases which would generate him a commission. As long as new people are buying in and people at the top are getting paid commissions on these purchases the affiliates are happy. As soon as someone ask questions about a problem or about misinformation they were initially given these people are labeled as negative and even blocked from the Karatbars Facebook pages...this is a daily occurrence. My best advice is to STAY FAR AWAY...unless you don't mind being taken advantage of and scammed of your hard earned money.

El 'Anonymous' Sinkooo

January 29th, 2020 Limerick, LK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had gold in my Karatbars account and ordered it for delivery around late November 2019. They say delivery takes 2-6 weeks, but I have been waiting almost 9 weeks. I emailed support numerious times with no response, so I called them and asked about my gold; an agent told me he would forward my information to the delivery department and they would respond to me, which they have not. This is my first issue with Karatbars since I joined in October 2019. My other issue is that this company made a promise that their KBC crytocurrency is backed by gold, but they have now retracted this guarantee. They also said they have a bank in Miami, but this is false information. Karatbars International is luring unsuspecting persons to "save" (invest) large amounts of money by repeating "become financial free" lingo, and although not given a timeframe, this is deceptive marketing when they continuously fall back on promises and lie to their customers. There is no transparency with Karatbars, and anyone who has a complaint is immediately branded a troll and arrogantly dismissed.

K. Walden

January 16th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Karatbars International since 2013. In the beginning I was very skeptical of the company since it was based in Stuttgart, Germany so I took a while for me to actually start working the business. However, I consistently exchanged my fiat currency for gold bullion and kept some in storage and has the rest delivered. Believe me when you receive dozens of grams of real 24 karat gold delivered to you by FEDEX, you start to become a believer. I have watched this company evolve over the years and can honestly say the best is yet to come. Anyone who sincerely wants to build a solid income while accumulating a tier one asset in Gold, can do so with this company. Some will make more than others but that is the nature of business, not everyone is willing to put in the work necessary to succeed. When I read the naysayers I can tell they were expecting to get rich quick with minimal effort. On a positive note, 2020 is going to be the best year yet and Karatbars fully unleashes it's entire Ecosystem, including K1 Impulse Smart Phone, Whim Laptop (both based on Blockchain), KaratNet Blockchain, Merge of KCB and KBC coins, Fully functioning crypto exchange Karatbit, K-Merchant System, KaratPay, Gold Standard Bank and more. In closing, I would simply say if you are considering this company, do your own research and speak with someone who has had success with Karatbars. There are many haters out there who love the still others dream with their negativity. No company is perfect and there is risk in every business but it is my informed opinion that the leadership of this company has the best interest of it's members at heart. The best truly is yet to come.

Roy Potter

January 2nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I joined Karatbars in May 2019 I didn't do much just invited a few friends to join only 7 in total who have hardly done anything in Karatbars. I have been getting a weekly income of between 0 to 596 Euros per week with various amounts in between since then. I have Improved my status with Karatbars and made enough money to bring in my partner as a VIP and pay for a satellite phone for her, that works over Karatbars own Blockchain. I have the highest respect for this company, as most of the things that they said that they were going to do was done and on time. Unfortunately most new ventures have a few teething problems and Karatbars is no exception, but any small problems that did arise were dealt with quickly, professionally and efficiently.

Teresah Harder

November 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am new to Karatbars - signed up in July 2019. Although Karatbars is experiencing some growing pains and scammers trying to take them down (which is happening because they are a real threat to the banking/money/debt system we are a slave to) - I find this company has huge potential and sincerely hope it is the dominant crypto in the future. They have been able to do what they said they'd do so far. They have not yet provided proof of the gold they own as far as I know but I have been told that a monthly report on all gold activity will be available to the public shortly. Keep in mind that what they/we are attempting to do here with Karatbars is very new to the world and there is complications and growing pains, and everything Harald K S has said he is going to do he has done despite any adversities, and there has been many to overcome. We need a crypto that is not owned by big Co. like Facebook Libra or google, paypal or amazon etc. I am cheering for Karatbars! I hope we win! My review will hopefully improve as more time passes. I do recommend that you at least sign up for a free account with them, and if not, I suggest to buy some gold! Teresah Harder

Marie

October 11th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Good service. Best price for gold you will find.

Rose Waters

September 17th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have only ever had positive experiences with Karatbars. The products are of a high quality and I will be shopping with them again.

Davon du Bruyn

September 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The crypto trading on the karatbit exchange is faulty. Trades do not complete but funds are removed from your account. Support offers no support. Sending emails are met with automatic responses that are never followed up. Terrible platform with terrible support.

AIRRION WILLIS

September 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karatbars International is an outstanding company that really has a noble mission! They have a gold acquisition acct that allows you to hedge against inflation and a system that allows wealth creation to the average person.

Marie

August 29th, 2019

An amazing company with a great compensation plan and some wonderful products. The world first voice over blockchain, k-merchant, crypto backed by gold, gold with security features.....

riaan

August 29th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent products. Support can be better. Best quality gold

Larme

August 28th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karatbar is aiming to give the everyday person access to real money (Gold) and every promise they have made has been met, the company gives some very generous bonuses and incentives.

The Scottish Entrepreneur

August 28th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Karatbars since Feb 2018. In this time I have received lots of support from both fellow affiliates and karatbars. As for the purchases, bonuses and crypto currency. I have received EVERYTHING I was due. For the future I have multiple passive incomes from Karatbars I cannot fault the company and I will be an affiliate for many years to come.

Colin

August 27th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Joined 12 mths ago, best priced gold with so many security features. I disagree with there not being enough training and a low paying compensation plan. This Company goes over the top to help their Affiliates. And I have taught myself with everything available in the back office. I have tried MLM and Network Marketing many times and have never made the money I’m making with Karatbars. Paid to my Karatbars Prepaid MasterCard on time each and every week. Every shipment of gold arrives with FedEx on time as promised, or Free unlimited Storage. We must be doing some damage in the Market place judging by all the paid and I might add anonymous outrages smear campaigns all over the internet All lies trying to Damage this great Company. Funny how it all started with our 4 July crypto event Crypto actually backed by Real gold Bullion from our own gold mine in Madagascar Worlds first Voice over Blockchain Smartphone. Placement of Cashgold ATM’ (CEM’s)all over the word K Merchant A ecosystem to pay anyone anywhere in the world using gold with the swiftness and security of our own Blockchain

jeff

August 27th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been with the company over 12 months now, have bought CashGold the KBC and KCB. Have found the members honest and with integrity and my up-line a great help even though I have not really gone down the affiliate route.

Francois Galarneau

August 26th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am sponsor Nocashwealth . I had a tremendous experience with Karatbars and with the recent uprising of gold on the market, I am making tremendous savings myself. I find the gold to be the best certified gold out there and there are ways to offset the cost of saving with Karatbars. There are discounts, bigger bullion and also a free storage offered lifetime on each gram. Karatbars has set a new way for people to save and transact physically or online that respect the laws of money and therefore sets a new money standard worldwide with their certified grams of gold and nanograms called cashgold, a paper currency with gold inside every note. Just like any online business, there is hard work to put upfront when you want to build serious money. At least I find that the optional investment, no costs or mandatory purchases makes it the best online career anyone could find because the product is so well chosen for the period we live in worldwide. Save in gold, show it to others and you will earn cash and gold on top of huge incentives payouts possible. Simply a great tool under your marketer belt.

Danielle Just

August 26th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I do not agree with your opinion on the compensation plan. Perhaps you were looking at the Bonus level commissions which are around 3%. The actual commission earned as an affiliate on the products are 10%. This is much higher than most companies pay out. And then there are also many bonuses offered every few months, but of course if you're not an affiliate- you wouldn't know this information. Overall, this is a legitimate company and the products are legit. (new launching of K-Merchant, K1 Voice over Blockchain phone, ATM's for exchanging coins to gold... and so much more) The CEO is visible and cares about his affiliates, regularly offering gifts and give-aways. I have nothing but good things to say about this company - it's a shame that many have fallen for the PAID bad reviews and smear campaign that was launched recently to try to discredit the company.... I believe it was directed by a former associate who was accused of stealing millions of coins and Karatbars laid charges against him- whatever the case, there will always be naysayers. They are seriously missing out on a fantastic opportunity to grow and prosper with this company as they build an ecosystem based on a global gold/crypto payment system

Corne Basson

August 23rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I do not agree with your review of the income or training. As an affiliate I receive daily updates from my upline. I personally am a trainer for my area and I do this for our affiliates whenever they ask. Training is readily available via Youtube or one-on-one. Also, if your upline does their job well, the compensations are explained to you easily. I've done so many way of earning an extra income, and this is the first one that actually works... AND I save in gold - a long term asset, safe for my children!

Amanda Bridges

August 14th, 2019 Glenwood, GA

Easy to sign up. It is more affordable that some other similar opportunities.

Ian

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great visionary leading the company, I totally buy into the future that Harald S believes in. Compensation plans are extremely good and very lucrative. This is the company of the future that will bring freedom to those that seek it and especially to those that have an abundant mindset.

Stephen

August 5th, 2019

Very professional company with an open door policy straight to the CEO - Dr Harald S

Grant Auld

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karatbars always delivers on their commitments. The vision of the company is truly revolutionary and I know their products are certified and genuine.

Darryle Pockett

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been with karatbars for 5 years Love the company Yes you actually have to work the business Just buying the gold n crypto currency is totally beneficial If you want real financial freedom you must actively do the business It's not a get rich quick scheme It's like any real business it takes time n dedication n work Cheers D

Michael M Godana

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I joined the company around July 2016, and the promises the company makes it keeps them. I really recommend it to anyone who wants to protect their investment from inflation

Sylvia

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Karatbars international since 2016 and have always had excellent customer experience with them. Dr Herald S is an inspiration to me and he is a man of his word.

Mathys Olivier

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karatbars deliver on promises made! Great support group all over the world that assist with initial setup. Excited to be part of a company that not only deal in the crypto currency world, but back it with assets in gold, and then they surprise you with their Mobile technology, CEM and ATM s - awesome platform awesome products!

Anita

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since I joined this company all my uncertainties have been answered and I believe it to be the most trustworthy company I ever dealt with.... really a lifechanger, they give hope where there was none.....love Karatbars!!

Dr Barbara Johnson

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A company that is generous towards both its Customers and Affiliates, with a global vision to uplift humanity.

Annemie Turk

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been an investor and affiliate for a few months. The support & returns are incredible!

Ryan

August 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been involved with Karatbars since Feb 2019. I love this company. Building on a solid foundation of Gold and progressive with new technologies. Their commission structure is fantastic and gold is sold in small increments to make it easily accessible to the everyday person. Karatbars has never missed a payment and has always delivered on its promises!

Wale

August 1st, 2019 Riverside, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience with Karatbars! Can’t thank them more for smooth interactions and straight to business mindset. Harald S Really knows how to run a company. I recommend it!!!

samuel abrham

July 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been an affiliate since may 2019, for one small fee you can earn a perpetual residual income with minimal efforts just by recommending and helping others to do the same. Some will get there faster and for some will take longer, depends on how much of your time you will invest. One thing is guaranteed, no subscription, no renewals or fees of any kind The things that are happening right now are revolutionary, history is been made with the ecosystem: the cryptocoins (KBC & KCB), Karatpay (Gold Digital Payment System), Karatbit (Digital Exchange), Karatbank (The first ever to host Crytos, Gold and FIAT currencies) voice over blockchain mobile phone, first CEM to withdraw cryptos, physical gold and Fiat currencies .

Michael Hardin

April 8th, 2019 Lancaster, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

9 weeks as a KaratBars Affiliate. Total customers sponsored: 30, total downline (so far) 227. Total commissions for this 9 week period is already a half time income. Total number of KCB coins collected through bonuses and incentives: 6 figures. Upline support is fantastic. Downline team building is actually fun. I have customers in 15 countries. A truly grateful customer.

Duchess

April 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Karatbars only a few months. I have not got that many people who have bought packages but I still get paid go my Karatbars MasterCard every Friday without fail. I get to treat my kids every weekend now and before that was a struggle. I highly recommend this company if you want to earn from home.

Mr Jesus Ayala

February 1st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been an affiliate since November 2017, for one small fee you can earn a perpetual residual income with minimal efforts just by recommending and helping others to do the same. Some will get there faster and for some will take longer, depends on how much of your time you will invest. One thing is guaranteed, no subscription, no renewals or fees of any kind The things that are happening right now are revolutionary, history is been made with the ecosystem: the cryptocoins (KBC & KCB), Karatpay (Gold Digital Payment System), Karatbit (Digital Exchange), Karatbank (The first ever to host Crytos, Gold and FIAT currencies) voice over blockchain mobile phone, first ATM to withdraw cryptos, physical gold and Fiat currencies by the end of this year. What are you waiting for? is time to join the future of Blockchain and the future is now.

Brandon Diedericks

January 23rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Meeting new people who becomes your loving family is the best, my sponsors went, and still do, out of their way to help me. The company is all about people who care for one another. I bought the Premium Professional Package and I help others too. Not regretting it at all. Patience with Support desk keeps stress away, and when they get back to you the feedback and results are positively great.

Bianca

November 2nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I joined Oct 2014 in South Africa....I will never leave this company...Best compentation plan...I am a tourist in my own country.

Bill Humes

October 16th, 2018 Elizabethtown, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The vision of Karatbars and the exemplary 10+ Income Streams that are available to every affiliate to earn are like no other Companies on the planet. I have been involved with Karatbars for 3yrs and have had truly zero issues that were not resolved. You have to understand that this Company has over 530,000 Affiliate Members and you simply cannot please every person in the World with that kind of volume. All of my product orders have ALWAYS been shipped to me with no issues at all via FEDEX. The Company has NEVER missed a pay period which is a minimum of 5 times per month paid directly to a Karatbars Branded Mastercard Debit Card. They have issued every incentive promotional reward and they continue to develop the highest and most trusted financially rewarding products and services. Karatbars is not just GOLD, it has TWO Cryptocurrencies backed by REAL PHYSICAL GOLD & it's very own BANK, Crypto ATM's, first ever Crypto Bank opened in Miami (2018), first ever Crypto Cell Phones built by SONY, owns a GOLD MINE in MADAGASCAR worth over $1.1Billion in mined GOLD, created it's very own first ever DUAL LAYERED BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY plus is opening Nov 1, 2018 it's very own Crypto Digital Exchange. This Company rocks!!! 5 STARS RATING from me everyday!

Lynn

September 28th, 2018 Jackson, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a affiliate of Karatbars and i love this company.. it was designed to give people that believe its no way to be financially independent the opportunity to be financially independent..Karatbars is the Truth..No scams with karatbars

Nicol

September 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the product, I love the company, the website is easy to understand, it was a bit of a learning curb but after disseminating all the information I am happy I chose Karatbars International

Levy

June 25th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For a company that boasts huge profits, deals in gold, creates or pays for flashy websites, etc, etc, but ALL its processes are shrouded in mystery, I am unable to find a shred of credibility. In my short time as an affiliate there is NOT one transaction I can make on their website without needing the assistance of their local reps. Even just purchasing one of their "packages", one will be left hanging somewhere not knowing whether the purchase is successful or not. Try understanding their Gold Cards, Gold Coins, Metal Bars, Tokens and all the other jargon meant to confuse! I will stick to Fiat. I know I've got 10 dollars when the bill in my hand reads 10, even if it is just for that moment! And one more thing....they have no helpdesk! Conclusion: This smells like scam.

nocashwealth

December 5th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing ecommerce experinced linked to a concrete wealth building plan. I'm proud to be established as VIP myself. I have built a sales organization pretty fast and at amazingly low cost.

Alan Butler

April 28th, 2017

I have been a business affiliate with Karatbars for 7 months now, and I have no regrets. The company is truly innovative. There is no pressure put on anyone, and you can make it what you want it to be. The more you put in, the more you'll get out. Don't get me wrong, it's not an easy ride as an affiliate, but if you're prepared to put in the effort, you will be excellently rewarded. My upline Gold Director is amazing with the amount of work and effort he puts in for our benefit.

Tommy Lynch

March 17th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

Karatbars is an awesome company and I recommend it to anyone out there.

Josh

January 10th, 2017

Excellent company with true innovation behind it. Would recommend to anybody who either wants to start a business or start saving in gold. Their K-exchange centres, where you can use the physical gold to purchase goods or services without being forced to convert to cash - is also especially innovative. Great company !

Jeffrey Jordan

December 12th, 2016

Owning physical gold is the best! No Investment. It's real money.