Kannaway

Kannaway Logo

Kannaway

Distributors earn commissions based on product sales and team recruitment, 55 BV weekly is required

Kannaway is a multi-level marketing online retail company featuring hemp products. The company was established in 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, California. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Hemp, Inc. Its product line is supplied by HempMedsPX, LLC. The supplier is a distributor of federally legal CBD products that are hemp-based products.

The company's operations are run by CEO Jeff Rogers and CMO Christopher Hussey. Both gentlemen have extensive network marketing industry experience that spans a combined 50 years.

To join Kannaway as a distributor, follow this simple three-step process:

1. Proceed to the Kannaway website.
  2. Select your shipping country and state.
  3. Pay the BA Membership Fee ($54.98) and make any other product purchases you'd like in order to begin selling.
Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.0

Overall
Score

doTERRA Logo doTERRA ›

8.1

Overall
Score

Shaklee Logo Shaklee ›

7.5

Overall
Score

Kannaway Logo Kannaway ›

5.7

Overall
Score

The Good

• Unique Products
  • Low Startup and Renewal Costs
  • Bonuses and Incentives

Unique Products

Kannaway is the only multi-level marketing company that offers CBD Hemp Oil enriched products. Its products are available in all 50 states and the company is currently launching business operations in Puerto Rico.

Its product line is legal under the federal Controlled Substance Act and contains no active THC, which means it cannot be used in an illicit way. The company has a line of skin care products that combat aging called Cannabis Beauty Defined.

The company also has Kannakick Energy Chews that delivers up to three hours of natural energy and focused mental clarity compared to traditional energy products available currently on the market.

The company also offers a Kannaway Hemp Vape e-cigarette pen that contains no carcinogens, hallucinogenic properties, or nicotine. These e-cigarette pens come in a variety of flavors.

Low Startup and Renewal Costs

Individuals can become Kannaway brand ambassadors by paying a signup cost of $9.99 monthly or $49.99 yearly. The renewal fee is the same based on the initial selection. Brand ambassadors are given a wealth of company support, including:

• Promotional Material
  • Kannaway Marketing Website
  • MLM Training
  • Kannaway Media Marketing System
  • Kannaways Secure Back Office
  • Access To Kway University Training
  • Success Manual & Quick Start Guides

Bonuses and Incentives

The back office includes company lead capture pages and banners available for downloading and sharing. The company allows brand ambassadors to be able to earn products for free by enrolling three preferred customers.

The company also provides matching check bonuses and a one-time $75,000 car bonus to top sales achievers. The company offers a generous compensation plan that provides nine ways to earn income.

Brand ambassadors earn commissions from direct sales, first order bonus, first order team bonus, team override bonus, coded infinity bonus, differential infinity bonus, and bonus pools. The ambassadors also earn through the "Get 3 and Yours is Free" program and the car program that offers three different options.

The Bad

• Common Misconceptions
  • Sales Commissions Only
  • Restrictions

Common Misconceptions

The company's product line is controversial because some consumers confuse hemp with marijuana, which is illegal in most states to sell.

The lack of public education is a difficult obstacle to overcome. Some people may also be uncomfortable with the idea of being a hemp seller and may be concerned with their professional image in the public eye.

Public perception is not exactly positive concerning this topic and raises concerns an untrained brand ambassador may not be able to answer. The health benefits of the oil cannot be scientifically proven.

The company provides one lab result testing, but it is a few years old and unsubstantiated. The products are expensive and the compensation plan is a bit complicated. Ambassadors are required to meet a 55 BV standard weekly. However, there is no information available regarding how much this is in a spending amount. The only way to find out is to join the company.

Sales Commissions Only

Kannaway only pays commissions on product sales. It does not offer payments for recruitments, but they heavily focus on recruitment. Multi-level marketing companies typically pay for recruiting others. Kannaway may not pay for recruitments, but it does pay for the product sales those team members make.

Restrictions

Brand ambassadors are not allowed to sell at company events. They may pass out a business card, and brochure. Brand ambassadors may also participate in other network marketing industries that are not in the same industry but cannot recruit others into these other network marketing opportunities.

Only one member of a household may be a Kannaway ambassador at any given time. Kannaway distributors are not allowed to create their own websites or create social media posts other than the ones the company provides.

The Bottom Line

Kannaway is the only multi-level marketing online retail company featuring natural hemp products. The products are legal according to the federal Controlled Substance Act and the company sells them in all 50 states.

The product line contains no carcinogens, hallucinogenic properties, or nicotine properties. Overall, the hemp oil company appears to be a legitimate and reputable company in the industry. However, Kannaway is not a recommended network marketing company at this time.

The product line is expensive and the compensation plan is complicated. The company states it provides a wealth of training but does not detail what this training entails. There are very few online customer reviews and the health benefits are unproven. The products are also controversial in nature and may be difficult to sell due to lack of public education regarding the company's ingredients.

Mrs. Lawler
May 2nd, 2019 Corunna, MI DETAILS

The products are the best on the market. Rather pay a little more with them to know I am getting quality and safety. They offer Certificates of Analysis. Nobody else does.

Michelle Strickland
January 24th, 2019 Clayton, NC DETAILS

I tried the Kannaway salve that was recommended by a friend. It was the only thing I've tried that relieved the extreme discomfort in an area near my shoulder blade. As she told me more about how CBD works in the body and all the things that CBD may help with, I decided to try more of the products and become a Brand Ambassador. Upline and corporate support are on their game, the products are amazing and since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill and increased publicity, interest is very high and will continue to grow. So impressed with this company and it's forward thinking leadership! The best thing of all is that I feel better than I have in a very long time!

Jordan Taylor
November 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Amazing products! Really do stand out from the crowd and so they should with the companies background etc.

Mandy pollyn
October 3rd, 2018

I have sent many emails to Kannaway with complaints regarding taking on a friend of mine who is 72yrs old in remission with cancer. Why would any company take on someone like this as a representative for their company? Is it because perhaps he can talk the talk and sell to customers? ( which he can) What my friend has done is a very stupid thing and financially he has put himself into huge debt.I would advise anyone thinking of buying or working for this company to seriously check it out first. I think having no response from Kannaway clearly speaks for itself, I would never recommend this company knowing what has happened ! Please BE AWARE

Dario Cucci
August 9th, 2018 DETAILS

I gave the Company a try as a friend of my recommended their Product. The Product itself is fine. However the Customer Service & Delivery are not. I paid for Delivery $25, which should include the product delivery that I paid for in the Amount of 237 Euro, plus Shipping. On the Day it got delivered I got charged an additional CHF 44.00 Delivery Charges which I wasn't told that be the case. When I made a complain, support told me that it is their mistake but that the Eu Department will need to look into it. Instead of forwarding it to them, they asked me for more Documentation, once I given it to them, they then asked me to forward the complain to the other Department. When I did so, with the Email that was given to me, I got an email notification that the Email can't be delivered due to the incorrect Email address. I replied to support and they told me they forwarded it for me and that if I wanted an update I would need to call them. 2 Weeks later, still no update, no refund and just admin hassle because of their stupid admin policies, terms and conditions, no one wants to solve the problem, they just pass the bucket around. I closed my account with them and would highly recommend do not do Business nor buy their Products because if anything goes wrong, no one will be there to help you solve it, you will end up losing your Money with them, your Time and your Nerves.

Katherine C Van Horn
July 12th, 2018 Edmond, OK DETAILS

Definitely some incorrect info in this review. More than one family member can be a Brand Ambassador, there is no limit. My husband and daughter are BAs. Kannaway does pay for recruiting, it falls under Group Volume, and they pay well. They also emphasize helping your downline be successful by allowing you to move new Brand Ambassadors to one of our existing Brand Ambassadors within 7 days of enrollment. They focus on building your business vertically, not horizontally, which helps your downline tremendously. Their customer service is beyond compare and the products are 100% legal in all 50 states. The CBDs are extracted from the hemp that is grown using no pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers, and a chemical free process is used to extracted the CBDs. Clean and green, all the way. Clients can be confident that what it says on the Kannaway label is exactly what's in the bottle, right down to the mg of CBD per serving. The training provided to Kannaway Brand Ambassadors is extensive, from videos and booklets on both direct sales and the product lines, uplines that are always available to answer questions and assist in any way they can. Top notch company, extraordinary products, excellent compensation plan.

Emin Huskic
June 25th, 2018 DETAILS

Kannaway have most generous compensation plan ever that play up to 60%. It's not binary that will pay you on small team or weak leg, it pay on whole team. And you can even earn free shares of parrent company that is first ever Cannabis publicly traded company. Remember, from hemp you can make 50.000 products, and Kannaway is going in that direction. Im so happy that im in begging of this amazing company. Strongly suggest to everyone.

Stacy Filipkowski
June 18th, 2018 Pleasanton, CA DETAILS

I would like to clarify some absolute false information in this review. Kannaway DOES pay on recruit. It is called group volume. We have minimum income guarantees that pay out the same amount of income guaranteed each month based on our group volume/rank (recruits/team building). We also get paid on commission of products as well as we have a business to business model which allows us to directly sell to businesses with a store front at 50% off retail. There are NO restrictions on other family members being in the business. My husband is signed up under me and we make double commission as well as group volume and free products this way. I can send anyone the actual commission break down PDF and video if they want more information. This is an amazing company and one that I have been able to replace my full time job on in around 6 months, working part time from home. Also I have seen amazing results with my arthritis pain, hot flashes, and heart condition. www.restorebalance.life for more info.

Pam Dunning
June 18th, 2018 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Since using I am able to move more without pain. From arthritis, sports injury, and bone breaks. I love it. I need more info, because my doc says I can't use because if interaction with other meds I take. I have heart disease. I don't want to give it up. My pain has returned since I stopped 3 weeks ago. I would appreciate some input.

Dave Howard
June 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Been using this for myself and family I wouldn’t use any other I have tried others but nothing comes close to this product

Paul Gavaghan
June 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Amazing products. No way would I ever be without them!

David Mcculloch
June 7th, 2018 DETAILS

For me there is “no other company “ “no competition “ “no way I would ever be without “ words can’t describe this company, it’s beliefs and it’s products a true company of firsts !!! 💚💚

Paul Robinson
June 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Having been involved in many MLM companies over the years, not only does Kannaway deliver an amazing compensation plan but their products are something that everyone needs as part of their daily nutritional regime.

Emin Huskic
April 11th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Kannaway is best company that i found so far. Amazing compensation plan that pays on whole team not only small, like other companies and up to 70% commision

Natalie Wayne
March 22nd, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

Kannaway products do exactly what they claim. That is why I decided to become a Brand Ambassador after USING the products. The executives set expectations that are realistic. It is a business so you must treat it as such if you decide to share Kannaway. USE the products, it is the benefits you are looking for to feed your body nutrition. You do not have to be a BA to get the benefits it provides your body.

Henry Long
March 19th, 2018 Kealia, HI DETAILS

We started with Kannaway by accident. We were seeking CBD products for our daughter who has epilepsy but wasn't able to find much information about companies we inquired with or the cost was pretty outrageous. We met a women named Bobbie on a cruise we took to Mexico , They happened to be on an incentive cruise from Kannaway. Bobbie never spoke of the business or the $$, instead she introduced us to people like Dr. Stuart Titus CEO of Medical Marijuana Inc, Brian Higuera and his beautiful family and touched our hearts by introducing us to their children specifically the youngest who encountered hundreds of seizures a day, we met a women named Amy who had suffered serious brain injury but has improved significantly with CBD. We met real people with real life stories and testimonies and we were all in. Kannaway and their incredible products has dramatically affected and changed our families lives! We retail though a B2B Program that Kannaway offers for store front allowing us to create immediate revenue while building our network business for long term residual income.

Renee Moore
December 29th, 2017 West Monroe, LA DETAILS

I am a breast cancer survivor. After using Kannaway for a month I was able to get off pain medication. It is the best herbal supplement that I have ever taken. Have my life back. Also, they pay really well. In just 5 months my income from part time efforts are amazing.5000. a month guaranteed income plus a trip to Hawaii.

Andrew Moran
December 4th, 2017 Corona, CA DETAILS

To part of amazing CBD Movement and able to share this incredible product is a huge blessing to so many people worldwide!!! Finally a company for the people and not about the hype of a comp plan!! #KoachAndrew

Marti Ramsdell
July 23rd, 2017

I am a Brand Ambassador for Kannaway and absoultely love the product. My husband has severe gout in almost every joint in his body. We have looked for over 18 years for medications/products to help alleviate his pain. He took the Pure CBD Oil from Kannaway and the next morning his foot pain was gone. Within a week or so he noticed his shoulder, knees, and back weren't hurting any more. This is a great product and a great company.

Jacqueline Turner
June 19th, 2017 Kannapolis, NC

I am an Ambassador for Kannaway and would like to say that I have just recently started with them but the training is great! You have to be a go-getter and a self starter but that's true of any direct sales company. My upline helps me with training and prepares me for what I need to do to be successful.