Jeunesse Global

Jeunesse Global Logo

6.5

Jeunesse Global

verified
Uses stem cell research in creating product lines

Jeunesse Global is a network marketing company founded in 2009 by Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis. The privately held company's mission is to help people reach their full potential in youthful looks, healthy living, and embracing life. Jeunesse differentiates themselves in the marketplace by combining breakthrough sciences in a product system that enhances youthful appearances at a cellular level. The company also claims to use stem cell research in creating their product lines. Jeunesse features a full line of health, skin care, and fitness products. Jeunesse generates $419 million in global revenue annually. The company is headquartered in Florida and employs under 500 people.

The Jeunesse family create a positive impact in the world by helping people look and feel young while empowering each other to unleash our potential. We place tremendous pride in our distributors, who are well established all over the globe. Our distributors mean everything to us because they’re family. You should partner with Jeunesse because we provide products people want, tools to help you succeed, and it is easy to get started!

The Good

• Business tools
  • Compensation opportunities
  • Money-back guarantee

Business Tools

Individuals may become Jeunesse distributors in the United States by paying $49 startup fee. The fee is $29 if the individual is located in any other country. New enrollees receive digital and printed marketing materials, back office management system access, and their own personalized website. Individuals may opt to sign up for the company's social media marketing system at no charge for the first month, and $19 thereafter. This system allows distributors to manage contacts, measure campaign statistics, and access lead pages.

Compensation Opportunities

Independent distributors receive 20 to 45 percent retail profit per Jeunesse product sale. Distributors purchase these products at wholesale and sell to customers at retail. Preferred customers are eligible to receive a 10 percent discount on purchases. These preferred customers receive a 20 percent discount by enrollment in the company's autoship program. The company provides six different ways to earn an income. Independent distributors may sell products at retail cost, or earn commissions from team members. They can also earn bonuses such as the new First Order Bonus, Leadership Matching Bonus, Customer Acquisition Incentive, and Leadership Bonus Pool. Sales volume commissions are paid weekly with no limit on the number of levels.

Products

The flagship product line for the company is Luminesce. These skin care products are designed to fight aging. They promote healthy skin by using an adipose derived adult stem cell conditioned media growth factor complex to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. It purports to repair skin at the DNA level. Prices for these products range from $45-$135. Jeunesse also offers a full line of nutritional supplements. These products assist the body in developing healthy radiant skin by delaying premature aging. The company also provides a weight management product line that assists during and after workouts to help consumers look their best.

Money-back Guarantee

Jeunesse provides a 30-day money back guarantee to its retail customers who order directly from the company website. This guarantee also applies to distributors who desire to return products purchased for their own personal use. However, returns made by distributors from an end user must be returned in exchange for a refund within 10 days.

The Bad

• Default issues
  • Monthly requirement
  • Returns

Default Issues

Jeunesse Global LLC is currently in the process of foreclosure proceedings concerning a default on a $182 million note it acquired after purchasing MonaVie a few years ago. The matter concerns stock sold via a loan at exorbitant interest rates. A South Dakota bank has halted the proceedings temporarily to investigate the matter more thoroughly. No further information is available concerning the matter.

Monthly Requirement

Distributors can expect to spend $85 monthly for products delivered on the autoship program in order to meet qualification requirements. This is a concern as it means you have to buy through the company, even when you may not be selling products. This alters company sales figures in earning potential because it questions how many sales are from actual customers.

Advanced Marketing Skills

While the company does provide excellent business and marketing training, it is important for new distributors to develop a plan quickly themselves. Jeunesse primarily trains new recruits to sell to friends and family, but not beyond that. In order to grow into higher ranks, it is a good idea to learn advanced marketing skills to avoid alienating close friends and relatives from constant bombardment of buying products or joining as a team member. The Jeunesse skin care products may also be too expensive for some consumers.

Returns

Company refunds do not include shipping charges that were incurred at the time of purchase. Distributors and retail customers must have a return authorization number, a completed return form, and original receipt in order to return purchases for a full refund. Distributors who are returning items purchased by either themselves or customers must track the package. Jeunesse does not accept responsibility for product returns that do not reach the company within the time allotted.

The Bottom Line

Jeunesse is a network marketing company designed for individuals with intermediate to advanced business and marketing skills. The privately-owned skincare company uses innovative stem cell technology to repair skin at the DNA level and to fight premature aging. The company provides numerous ways for distributors to earn a decent income as well as support training materials and tools to help new distributors grow their businesses quickly. Jeunesse has an affordable startup cost of $29-$49 depending on what country you are currently residing in.

The company is having financial difficulties at the moment. However, Jeunesse is a legitimate business opportunity and is considered to be a health and wellness industry leader. Jeunesse's compensation plan structure is similar to competitors in the marketplace. The company's product line is sold in numerous countries worldwide.

Peggy Northark
October 8th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Good products that people actually love, myself included, there's some controversy going around but what global company doesn't see that these days? Everyone's stating their opinion, and my personal opinion, having handled, used, and experienced Jeunesse products first hand I have nothing but the best to say. Especially when you compared them to cheap-try products from some of their competitors. Four stars because I think their support reps could be better. Still good enough I guess.

Katelyn Wheright
September 28th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I'll try to keep this short. I've been a distributor with Jeunesse Global for 12 months and I'm already seeing a lot of success! I never believe this kind of thing is viable and a stable income source, but after seeing my roomate pay her part out of this stuff, I started wondering. First six months weren't so easy, but in hindsight I now see this was due to lack of motivation on my part more than anything else. I was so sure this will fail and I set myself up for failure. I don't think I would have made it if my roomate wasn't there for proof for me every single day. Do your research, see what kind of products fit you most, and then start hassling! If you're even SLIGHTLY motivated (I'm an extremely lazy and introverted person) - you're going to make it. Roll up your sleeves and start grinding!

Mandy Torrales
September 24th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

I have been with Jeunesse for 3 years now, absolutely love the products and the compensation plan. While becoming younger with the advanced products, I am able to earn extra income through the global markets. Of course, no business is easy, but in comparison to many other opportunities out there, I found Jeunesse is easy to start without pressure. To succeed in this business, it is not whether you can or can not, it’s whether you want or want not.

Dario Cucci
August 15th, 2018 DETAILS

This Company Rocks, it is one of the best Network Marketing Companies in the World, if not the best. They have 6 Way of earning Commissions, two active ways and 4 passive ways. Their Community, Training & Support is outstanding, not only that their entire back office setup and marketing tools that allow you to share it with others is fantastic, I been with a few networking companies before in the past, no other company has been as organized and transparent as this one. Plus, I love the Anti Aging Health, Wellness & Skin Care Products. I would highly recommend anyone that considers doing Network Marketing this Company for sure. The Products when ordered are quick delivered within 3 - 5 Working Days, the support when calling and or emailing support get's the matter addressed and mostly resolved when possible within 24 hours and if it does take longer they will give you an estimate time frame to when it is expected to be resolved. In addition to that even the most experienced Leaders are available to support your Business Growth, hold Zoom meetings with you and phone calls when one asks. So, if you are thinking of joining and order their Products, all I can say is, Go for it.

George Token
August 8th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

You can get stuck sometimes but the people who are in touch with you will gladly explain everything and help you reach your goals. Definitely take this if you get the opportunity. Worth a try!

Chester Fox
June 25th, 2018 Apopka, FL DETAILS

Is anyone else wondering about all these negative reviews suddenly coming towards Jeunesse’s pages? Is it just me… Or is this just, odd? Don’t know, but I do know a lot of people in my area who’re with Jeunesse in one way or another and I know for a fact they’re all very satisfied and happy with their relationships with the company.

Kylie
June 18th, 2018 DETAILS

Best company ever! Been in a few, but none with such easy to follow plans & success. All the marketing is done for you. The products sell themselves, people chase you!! It’s no wonder they win all the awards!

Mathew Harisson
June 7th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I don’t know what all the fuss here is about, I’ve been a loyal Jeunesse member for 18 months now and I’ve started to buy and use their products more and more over time. The reason is that I’ve been doing research and I’m yet to find a single misleading or falsely advertised thing about Jeunesse!

Eric Campbell
May 21st, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I felt the need to come on here and just express that I’ve been a member with Jeunesse Global for over three years and have NEVER had a single issue. Their products and services work as advertised, and I never had my points flushed without a reason. If you’re a loyal member and follow the basic terms and guidelines your account is going to be fine!

nicola basnett
March 9th, 2018 DETAILS

After a lot of agonising over whether to buy the products or not i finally succumbed. Never bought from a nwm company before and i never will again. Customer service was shocking I thought the fact it was more personal it would be better it was far worse! Had an issue with missed delivery seller never tried to resolve i sorted it myself. Product not as good as it claims foundation meant to be light Instead very tight on face extremely overpriced and a complete waste.

Mohammed Hazime
February 9th, 2018 DETAILS

Best company ever although there are some difficulties at the first but of you keep on doing what you are good onn at the end you will reach what you want

Janet Li
June 12th, 2017

Absolutely horrible customer service, phone number could not be found on their website, I had to call my credit card company to get their website. Their posted hours are not true, sent me to Orlando when I was calling from Canada. Terrible cancellation policies, I bought on a weekend and said that I could not cancel even though there offices were not open. Terrible, absolutely terrible! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Anna Miller
March 28th, 2017

Very bad support! It's horrible and awful! They have too much problems with their members and consumers. So recently they don't allow the members to login their own account from jeunesse global website unless you check I consent check box. They want to force their members to accept their unreasonable and unacceptable conditions which there're many many pages,I don't think people has time to read it, what are they afraid of? Because they cheat to the members and consumers, always send them fraud and cheating promotion emails to interest you to buy their products, after you buy it,it'll have another stories. For example, they often send members "Jeunesse 1 days remaining before your points will be flushed.", after I receive this e-mail, I immediately buy it as I don't want my points flushed, in the next day, you check your account, you'll fine you have 0 points, all points flushed. Then you ask Helpdesk, they don't give you points back. It looks like never happened (they sent you e-mail to ask you to buy) and help desk will say something else, you didn't meet the monthly requirements. The problem is why you give 1 day remaining for buying your product, ask me to buy, then still flush my points. It's cheating! Support service is very rude and awful!!! Please don't trust this company!!!!

Rita Drew
November 14th, 2016 Hinsdale, IL

Life changing oportunity. Products realy works.

Roy
November 14th, 2016

Found products to not work and cost way too much

Dimitry Prakapenka
July 25th, 2016

Jeuness is a Wonderful! Exellent products and powefull compensation plan!

Justyna Johnson
June 27th, 2016 Saint Paul, MN

LOVE the change in my skin and no more baggy eyes

Kerry
May 6th, 2016

The most amazing skincare I've ever used and I will never use anything else .. Works into the cellular level .. Takes Anti - Ageing to a whole new level .. The adult stem cell technology in these products has never been done before .. Anyone using the luminesce range of skincare will be mistaken for years younger .. And for anyone with skin problems you will be blown away at the results .. The before and after photos are spot on .. Incredible and the nutritional products are the best I have ever used .. Renewing the cells in our bodies and enhancing every system of our body to its maximum best

Kathy Strong
March 28th, 2016

Inflexible, unfriendly and far from customer service orientated. Auto ship price plus shipping is a crippling commitment. Have to have money to make money. Tried to change date of auto ship to tie in with salary date and could not. Had to deactivate with 7 days grace to reactivate auto ship to retain points gained by buying an £800 package (all my savings) on start-up. No choice or lose my investment so locked in against my will. AM/PM product does not live up to its claims. No increased energy and no sleep improvement. Cholesterol still too high. Taken for more than 7 months. Hair was better but tailed off now. Tablets so large have choked several times. Other products which I have tried are good although over priced but will continue to sell them. they need to examine auto ship policy especially in view of its dubious legality as reported by MLM Lawyer Kevin Thompson recently. Also it is impossible to get customer to distributor figures so suspect sale of product figures are hugely inflated. Also focus on recruitment vs customer acquisition does not sit well with me. Not a happy bunny but financially wiped out so will have to recoup my investment and hope the company reviews it's more dubious policies

J Plunkett
November 16th, 2015 FL

Been apart of a few mlm''s. (USANA, advocare, IDLife, I love ALL the products. Not one do I not like or use. Helped my arthritis, skin, weight and overall health. Been taking for 5 months and now doing the business. #jnessavvy

Karl-Eric Westerberg
October 29th, 2015

im starting to get my hair bak whith jeunesse

Evalotta Holm
October 29th, 2015

Exellent products and powefull compensation plan!

C
October 19th, 2015 GA

Jeuness is a Wonderful, amazing skin care & health product line!

Andy Diaz
September 14th, 2015

Exellent products and powefull compensation plan!