Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, It Works! is a skin care and nutrition company in the multi-level marketing (MLM) industry. The company's founders came up with a plan for a multilevel marketing plan and the company began with its flagship body contouring product: The Ultimate Body Applicator.

Furthermore, the company expanded its offerings to include a full line of premium nutritional and anti-aging supplements designed to help consumers lose weight and stay healthy. Other products offered include the It Works! "Greens" line, green tea, defining gel, nutritional shakes and supplements for weight loss, and essential oils to help create healthy skin and nails. All products claim to be made from natural ingredients.

To join It Works! as an independent distributor, follow this simple eleven-step process:

1. Proceed to the It Works! website.
  2. Select either "Join" or "Shop" depending on whether you'd like to buy the product or sell it for commissions.
  3. Select "Join Today."
  4. Select your chosen country and language.
  5. Enter any Builders Kit Promo Code you have and check a domain name availability.
  6. Enter your address and account info.
  7. Boost your pack by purchasing additional inventory (optional).
  8. Choose the products you'd like to receive monthly.
  9. Select your shipping method.
  10. Input payment info.
  11. Proceed to final review.

The Good

• Natural Products
  • Low Upfront Costs
  • Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts
  • Gives Back Foundation

Natural Products

It Works! is primarily known for selling its body wraps called the It Works! fab wrap, which helps people firm and tone skin, shaving off that extra fat.

The fab wrap reportedly decreases the amount of cellulite and water weight from the body. The company also features a number of nutritional supplements designed to curb appetite, promote healthy skin, and accelerate nail and hair growth.

From its conception with The Ultimate Body Applicator, the company leaders have been passionate about the use of safe, natural ingredients.

Subsequently, all of the company's products are natural and botanically-based. It Works! Strives to help people change their lives physically, by helping people change their eating habits, and financially, by providing an affordable natural product.

Low Upfront Costs

The cost to join It Works! as an independent distributor is $99 for a business starter kit, which includes a box of four wraps, marketing materials, business cards, and catalogs. Independent distributors also receive online training, access to a personal mentor, a free customized website for 30 days, and personal development coaching.

Because there is an upfront cost and BV minimum for each month, independent distributors must have adequate time and money to begin earning commissions from It Works!

Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts

It Works! offers multiple layers of commission, bonuses, and incentives as part of a compensation plan. Distributors can earn 50 percent commissions on product sales for cash and carry items. Performance bonuses and downline commissions are also available. Downline commissions range between 2 and 10 percent of the product sales made by team members.

Distributors can move recruited distributors and sales volume to any one of their team members to build a stronger organization overall.

Distributors can purchase products at discounted prices for personal use with the loyal customer discount. This reward is earned every time a distributor signs up two loyal customers.

Gives Back Foundation

Working for and selling products of It Works! means clients and customers become apart of the foundation. The It Works! Foundation was founded in 2014 and focused on the following causes: Pediatric Cancer Research and Family Support, Humanitarian Aid, Anti-Human Trafficking, International Crisis Response, Veterans Support, Homeless Outreach, and Community Support.

Today, the It Works! Foundation is focusing its efforts on bringing awareness to The Payton Wright Foundation, The V Foundation, Children’s Cup, Selah Freedom, Samaritan’s Purse and The Gary Sinise Foundation. The company encourages friends and family to come together and give back. Every year for a week, each team is invited to find ways to give back to their communities.

The Bad

• Low Earning Potential
  • Lack of Scientific Evidence
  • Unclear Training Details
  • Negative It Works! Reviews

Low Earning Potential

It Works! relies heavily on social media and word-of-mouth marketing. The average It Works! consultant earns less than $300 each month. In addition, distributors must maintain a monthly minimum of 80 BV (bonus volume) auto ship in order to be eligible to receive commissions. This equates to approximately $112 in product purchases.

It should be noted, however, that if a distributor already has 150 BV in personal sales, the 80 BV minimum no longer applies. While being an It Works! independent distributor may help bring in some extra cash; it can be challenging to make it as a full-time job. The vast majority of distributors only make a passive income.

Lack of Scientific Evidence

It Works! has provided no scientific evidence to back up the health benefit claims it has made about its products. Further, the Food and Drug Administration warns consumers that using body wraps, like the Fab Wrap, for contouring can be dangerous.

Users must drink half of their body weight in ounces of water for three days after wrap use in order to achieve results. For example, a 200-pound person would have to drink 100 ounces of water each day for three days.

Unclear Training Details

It Works! does not provide much detail of the company's training programs on its website, specifically in regards to the training the company offers its independent distributors.

Statistically, individuals without experience in sales or network marketing struggle in the multi-level marketing businesses and would benefit from knowing that the company has a transparent training program.

It Works! Does provide some social media training, but it does not explicitly list what is taught. These individuals may choose to pursue additional training on their own or consider other opportunities with other MLM companies.

Negative It Works! Reviews

Though the company does have a decent amount of positive reviews, those are mostly from distributors who sell the product. The negative reviews are largely from customers but do include a few negative distributor reviews. So if you are a potential It Works! distributor, we recommend you pay attention to what customers are saying about It Works! products and how the company manages its online reputation.

Aside from issues with overcharging on products not bought and other customer service issues, user reviews have detailed problems with the products themselves. A few customers even go as far as to say that the skin care products and ingredients aren't natural, as is reported by It Works!

One common complaint from distributors is the fact that distributors cannot cancel auto ship. So distributors are being charged and can't get their money back until after they send the have shipped products back. The concerns with the company's auto ship cancellation policy are alarming.

While these negative reviews are concerning, we recommend potential customers and distributors weigh them against the company's positive reviews. User reviews are important because they give potential distributors and customers are clearer picture into overall customer service quality and satisfaction.

The Bottom Line

It Works! is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides a line of body wraps and nutritional supplements. The business model for It Works! is to offer everyone the opportunity to improve their lives physically and financially. The upfront cost to join the business opportunity is low, and distributors have the ability to earn commissions, bonuses, and discounts.

It Works! is an excellent option for stay-at-home moms/dads or for people looking for some extra income as it is a home-based business opportunity. However, it is unclear what kind of training It Works! provides its distributors. Additionally, most independent distributors earn less than $300 per month. Network marketing companies are not for everyone, so be sure to look at all the details before deciding to join.

Leesa Sickler
February 8th, 2018 Elizabeth, CO DETAILS

If I could give no stars I would the reps that sell it do not tell you everything you need to know I called to cancel and was told I could not because I was locked in for 3 months and if I cancel I pay a 50.00 fee never told any of this I was told to cancel I call 180053472395 and all they ask is my name and address not true in one bit. So I either pay 50.00 or pay 132.00 for product that made me deathly sick. Do not use this company they are all liers. Horrible company and employees

Yolanda Aikins
October 16th, 2017 The Bronx, NY

I agreed to try a product for 90 days. I assumed at the end of the 90 Days it would cancel because the woman who sold it to me knew I didn’t want to receive it anymore. Did it? No! So I call the company and request it to be cancelled. They want the credit card number that is on file which of course I do not have on me. So now I have to call a second time once I have those numbers. I was able to provide all the other information why do you need my credit card number?? Just cancel the damn order!! Now you have wasted my time not once, but twice!!

Stephanie Lamontagne
September 14th, 2017

I started 8 months ago and make over 6000$ a month, so if you are earning, in the long run, under 300$ a month you are definitely not taking your business seriously

wan
August 29th, 2017

dont buy it, cant return products if they are opened,try explain to me, how do u expect me to try product and as i am not happy with product, i want a refund ,but u dont refund product if it has been opened,so i cancel orders altogether,so they keep charging u ,terrible service,scammers as far as im concerned,they will just keep taking your money,please buyer beware

Angel
August 28th, 2017 Janesville, WI

Worst expiernce with a product ever!!!! And customer service was even worse

Katia
August 18th, 2017

Horrrible customer service experience with this company. They will steal every penny if they can. I change my autoshipment order and they still send the wrong product and charge me for it , then they charge you for the return lable and shipping. Im very disapointed with the products and service

Abby Spain
August 16th, 2017

I am an It Works Distributor and I am new to the company but definitely disagree with the statement that there is no real training. We have a ton of training videos that are available to us for each level in the company. We also work very closely with our team so we learn from each other one on one and also through weekly corporate calls. While it is true that if you don't work the business you won't earn very much, that is true of other MLMs too. I love the products and the community of this company!

William Ungs
August 7th, 2017

My wife was a distributor for two years. She shot through the ranks quickly to "Diamond" in the first 5 months and earned a "$20,000" bonus. A bonus that is paid monthly over 2 years only if you maintain the rank. Of all the distributors we knew, NONE of them held their bonus as long as my wife, and she finally lost it with 7 months to go yet. Suddenly the top structure simply fell out of the company and a massive witch hunt seemed to be taking place to rid the company of certain high earners. It very much seemed like they got in over their heads and needed to drop their "payroll" in order for the president to cover the cost of his new island he bought. Suddenly my wife was getting spyed on and "reported" for certain marketing posts on facebook. What you need to know was that these posts are shared by 90% of the distributors and are originally made by some of the highest in the company. But, apparently my wife was getting reported and many "Executive Diamonds" were not. Bottom line: i still use the Relief for joint pain because i haven't found anything to replace it. I did lose 30 pounds in one year using their products, but I also tracked my calories and was VERY dedicated to my goal. The products CAN work IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! They wont work if you're lazy and want the product to be your miracle pill. The management is NOT to be trusted, and distributor support call line is worthless. If you sell this stuff, you won't be for long, especially if you get successful at it.

David Osborne
August 3rd, 2017

The cleanse is a rip off and expensive! It does not work!!

Haleigh
August 2nd, 2017

Distributor asks if you want to join a 3 month trial and does NOT mention the $50 cancellation fee. The products do not work. I tried to dispute the charge on my credit card but was unsuccessful because the cancellation is in the terms and conditions and not spelled out when you make the purchase.

tiffany brooks
July 25th, 2017

i was considering to buy the cleanse through an distributor. Glad i read the fine print. $50 cancellation or 3 month contract for automatic renew for a product i am not sure i will like. The distribute did not say anything about the cancellation fee. she said you can cancel anytime, which is not true. It pays to read before buying. I would probably just buy it on eBay without the commitment and lose only $36 verses $90. i can not state whether or not it works since i didn't buy it.. I don't like scams or not disclosing all the information.

Sammy Reeder
July 5th, 2017

They lock you into buying it for 3 months without telling you and to get out of it you have to pay a $50 fee. The product doesn't actually work and it made me really sick.

darlene
June 30th, 2017 Brick, NJ

I have never left a review for any product. This time, I feel so strongly about this that I just have to tell my short story. I ordered this product based on the positive reviews (which I now feel are fake) with the hope that my slightly out of shape waist could be toned and shaped as the product claims. I put this on after my shower and slept overnight in it. I removed it in the morning; saw no result; but I figured that was acceptable since it was only the first time. Within a couple of hours, my entire stomach and sides were covered with raised red bumps - itchy and very uncomfortable. I decided to contact "it works" to explain and see what I could do about the situation. The recorded customer line picked up the call and stated that the wait time was 59 minutes!!!! I have never experienced that kind of wait time and poor customer service in my lifetime! Anyway, I was persistent and continued to hold for the entire hour! Finally, someone picked up the call and told me that I had to email to request a refund and gave me an email address "[email protected]" which turned out to be bogus - there is no connection or response at that phony email address - it does not exist. I am out $96 dollars, plus shipping, and am left with 3 applications that I cannot use nor would I pass on to any of my friends due to its unpleasant result. This product does not work - the customer service is the poorest that I have ever come across in my 30 years in business and being a frequent on-line shopper. Since I got blown off so badly, if writing this review will help someone else to not be taken advantage of it will be worth the money that I lost, as I feel we as women need to stick together in order to change how we are so taken advantage of when it comes to beauty products! Shame on you "it works" and everyone associated with your scam of a company.

NLangley
June 29th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

This company does not allow you to cancel auto shipments, even if you agree to pay the $50 fee in the agreement you sign with them. Oh, and their products do not work as they claim. Scam. ItDoesn'tWork would be a better name for this company.

Vanessa Sanchez
June 23rd, 2017 Houston, TX

There areany reasons for me to have a bad taste in my mouth for it works, number 1 is the while thing is a scam. I don't care what other distributors are talking about making 500 a month, that's good for you, but even if you work the business, go out every single day or email 100 people a day, the cost of the product is not cheap, and even if you do your charts you don't make the money they say you will, for instance an executive chart is 3 loyal, I got 3 loyal in 2 weeks but did not get 99 instead I got 15 dollars and I did not got the fast start bonus, ruby rank which is the next rank up says 500 a month, that's 4 loyal and 3 distributors, guess how much I got then? A total of 45 dollars so I'm busting my butt and spending a ton of money on one my website to stay active so people can order under me that's 20 bucks a month plus the auto shipment to have products to sell on hand which is anywhere between 110 and 120. The money does not add up and everyone I joined with quit, ive even seen my own up line who was about to be a double diamond quit, and all of my friends that were selling and ruby and above quit, because it's not as easy as some people are making it, and the ones who are being a clone of the company saying thru get bad reviews are the ones high up getting people placed under them, the products do not work all the time, some are great, bit the problem is there are no garuntees, it does not sit well with me that the product of the wrap, is a hit or miss and I've lost friends over these products because I've given ghetto spill of how the wrap worked for me and they really did, but it didn't do the same thing for my friend, bottoms line it's an mom company and they say if you have real friends they'd support you, and buy from you if you do this get ready to have a lot of people pissed off and when your under fire your on your own. Also my last straw was with my sister, she signed up and got 3 months of products, after the 3 months she didn't want anything else, so I called customer service and cancelled for her 3 times and she was still charged they put she wanted a different product each time and the third time she was charged we both called and she said she wanted it turned off no more charges no more products they finally did, our relationship was strained after that because of the whole ordeal.

brittany tremblay
June 19th, 2017 Whitinsville, MA

This is a MLM business. It's not a get rich quick scheme. It includes a business investment. Starting up a business is much more expensive then this company. You have to invest time money and learn about your business. Stinks so many people have a bad taste about us based off distributors who didnt relay correct information. Just wanted to say not everyone in the company acts that way. And for the 80 bv, you don't have to order. Get your customers over 80 bv. Work the business. Don't expect to make tons of money doing the bare minimum. Also side note; it's all over our loyal customer program info about the $50 if you don't finish your 3 months. And you also get products at 45% off for being a loyal. People would sign up for the discounts and perks just to turn around and "cancel" so they can keep it for life. Instead we do a 90 day trial period and if you don't finish it you get to keep your discounted items but have to pay a membership. Don't forget to do your own research on an actual itworks site before handing out your card info. It's all right there for our customers. I love this company. I get to be a stay at home mom because of them.

Josh Harris
June 12th, 2017

The it works vannila shake does not taste like vannila at all I doubt it works then it was 100 dollars a for a bag of powder i personally don't think it was worth it

Nicole Whitehead
June 2nd, 2017

I was asked by a friend on social media to participate in their "three month hair challenge" with their hair skin and nails vitamins. I didn't notice a huge change with the vitamins, but I also wasn't 100% consistent with taking them so that wasn't my biggest concern. Whatever the case, I knew the vitamins were good for my body. However, after the three month period I wished to cancel my autoship orders because I felt no need to spend $40 a month on VITAMINS. I had trouble logging in to my account (I was actually never sent any emails from them at all during the entire three months), so I decided to call customer service and let them know I couldn't log in, wasn't recieving emails, and needed to cancel. They then asked me my name and to confirm my shipping address which I did. They said they could proceed. THEN, she asked me my email. I gave her my only working personal email. She said it was close, but incorrect. I told her it was my only one, but gave her my work email just in case. Also wrong. She told me that she could not help me with my account or cancel future orders until I gave her the exact right email. That it was close, but not quite. I then told her that that was probably the reason I wasn't recieving emails- had I made a typo in the email or accidentally mixed up the domain? She continued to repeat that she couldn't help me any further, even with the credit card number on file that I had been paying with, or contact with my distributor, and that she was "sorry". I asked to talk to someone else, in which I was put on hold for over an hour to no avail. How FRUSTRATING. Later, With the help of my distributor, I found my customer ID and we were able to get into the account in which I found what I had suspected- a small typo in my email address. That any person would think "oh, here's the problem, she entered her email incorrectly". I am disgusted at the incompetence of the customer service and will not purchase from them again.

Andrea Williams
May 24th, 2017

They are frauds and they want to steal your money they tell you they can't give you a refund then they turn around and steal your money do not trust these people might as well just go to a gym and work out the right way

Heather Wehrle
May 9th, 2017 California, MD

After trying their cleanser product for three months, it wasn't working for me. I went to cancel my account and found that there was a $50 fee for not having 3 consecutive autoshipments. They just want your money and do not stand behind their products. Waste of my money.

Michelle Vincent
May 4th, 2017 Enid, OK

You are not told there is a $50.00 cancellation fee if you do not complete the three month auto ship. The order didn't state it, my distributor didn't tell me. I hate the product. It tastes and smells awful.

b h
April 17th, 2017

This company is a scam they just keep sending the product and billing you even after you tell them you don't want their product. This has costed us over 500 dollars and can't even use the product because it upsets your stomach so easy. The customer service sucks and is almost impossible to get money refunded!!

Stacy Parent
April 12th, 2017

I think it's ridiculous that you have to pay a $50 fee to become a loyal customer AND still commit to 3 months of auto shipments, regardless if you can change up your orders! They are not FDA approved. Majority of their "reps" say their "Greens" are safe for children to take. Need I remind you of the NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN disclaimer on their website. Obviously there is no proper training of these "reps".

Nicole
March 27th, 2017

I was told I could cancel at any time. They charged me $50.00 cancellation fee. The It works WOW, made me break out. They told me to get a doctors note and send it to them. They are completely unethical and a scam of a company. I will promptly doing a charge back on my cc. I didn't even want a refund on the 1st months product. Just wanted to cancel remaining 2 months. Now I will dispute the 1st months product. They can have their junk cream back. Total scam!!!

Shana L Tobey Catlett
March 23rd, 2017 Bokchito, OK

I'm very pissed off . I was told I could cancel at any time. after the first month of the 3months I had to cancel for financial reasons . The girl told me ok an she canceled it for me now my card was charged over drawing my account I call em . They tell me I had to do the 3 months an on top of that a $50 membership fee which I didn't know nothing about. I just want it canceled an my $ back on my account. I don't trust any of this stuff thought I'd try it an now gettin screw by millionaires when I'm broke. U bet I'm pissed I'll never recommend this chrap to anyone it really don't work anyway it's just a $ maker make people rich

Holly Cook
February 27th, 2017 Denton, TX

It is hard to get people jump board when the products are so expensive!! You have to have an unrealistic bv amount in order to make commission and you don't get any special price below what your loyal customers get and on top of that, they don't have to pay shipping...but you do! The retail cost of the products is so outrageous that you can't stock up at your price and get them to pay the retail value. Especially since you pay shipping etc.

Leah Sanchez
February 23rd, 2017

Amazing people, great explanation and so enthusiastic!

cheri B
January 27th, 2017 Mckinney, TX

It works cleanse does not work! I followed the instructions and drank the required amount of water and nothing happened, No cleanse, no weight loss. I tried to cancel the 3 month "trial" and either I have to pay $50.00 or buy products I don't want for another 2 months.

Marcie Gonzalez
January 18th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

Been a distributor for 1 year now and I just love this company. I have found that anyone who says it is a scam just didn't feel like working the business, they thought it was going to be a lottery ticket instead of a business.

Ashley Saxton
January 16th, 2017 Toledo, OH

I am currently a distributor with ItWorks! converted from Loyal Customer. The products changed my life, scientific certainty or not. It is not required to purchase 80BV product every month. You must either order 80 BV OR have 150 PBV (personal business volume) in sales in order to be paid-- Not to remain as an active distributor, as long as you pay your yearly cost ($35), you're a distributor forever. Minimum amount monthly to run our business with a back office full of tools and training is $20. I myself utilized 150PBV my first few months before I got my business rolling. Bottom line is, you can be more successful than you could ever believe if you actually put the work in. ItWorks! is amazing.

Steve Urbanski Jr.
January 5th, 2017 Saint Cloud, MN

Love the products and the support of the team. My wife is a distributor and gets a lot of training and support from her upline.

Siara Raymer
December 3rd, 2016 Dekalb, IL

I am in love with the products I have tried. I can not wait to try more of them!! The girl that sold them to me was amazing!! And then yes I started to sell myself, for my friends and family to feel better!! And am I high on the ranks Not Yet!! But I will be one day!! If you haven't tried them.. I would recommend it.

Michelle Lambert
November 14th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

I've been a customer for 3 years. I'm down 70 pounds and my health has improved dramatically. For those saying this is a pyramid scheme, it's unfortunate that this wasn't the business for you but pyramid schemes are illegal in the US. My friend and distributor works very hard and she is retired from corporate America thanks to the company. Oh, and while she is Christian she isn't white like the man above claimed everyone had to be. The perks of being a loyal customer make me want to stay forever. I love their all natural products

Ingrid Vinziant
November 7th, 2016 Birmingham, AL

Am usually deaf n I work since 9 months now ...kind have hard time though with it with my struggle still unlucky tho... i has to pay 20 dollars each month for website fee,paycheck once a months,and has to pay autshipment total 112 dollars a months but I don't have much money to pay the autshipment... it disappointing me is I just got 4 lcs before 30 days n I still not get celebrate at all! Very odd...

Crystal
October 27th, 2016 Martinsburg, WV

Who wrote this review!? It's so incorrect in so many ways. First, the average distributor makes more than $300. If you are an active distributor and WORK, you'll make $500 or more a month not including bonuses and cash sales. The 80 bv in purchases is not required. It's just an option. And it is around $80 of product. You can either use the products you're selling, or you can get customer orders totalling $150 a month. That's the distributors choice. There's no commitment or inventory purchase. So you get the option to be a product of the product and get a bonus = commission if you use the product, or you can opt out at no cost to you by selling $150 innproduct a month. I personally use the product (wouldn't you want to buy from someone that uses the product they're selling?). And I get a ton of customers that I move further in my downline to help my team. The B+ rating with the BBB is good! And I have read most of the complaints. You have to realize that some people should not be in network marketing. If a distributor doesn't give their customer all the details about the order, it doesn't mean that the company is shitty. Besides, the company sends all new customers and distributors terms and conditions when they order. If the distributor didn't give you a chance to read them before hand, shame on that person! Customer service is amazing and I have had customers need to cancel right after they ordered and weren't charged the fee. Go to the website and read about the company, or talk to someone who is at a high rank and has been a part of the company for several years if you want to know the real story. It Works is amazing and helped me quit my job to stay home with my family.

Stephaniie
October 26th, 2016 Port Richey, FL

RIP OFF! I ordered the confienza pills in August. I received my first shipment. My second order was supposedly “Delivered” however I never received it. I then was billed for my 3rd shipment and still never received my 2nd order! I contacted my rep and she told me to file a claim online. I did that. They emailed me back stating I needed to “Call the cops” and “Call the post office and File a claim” They will not help me unless I did that first. I called customer service 6 times. The first 2 times they hung up on me. By the time I finally got someone on the phone he said “We will not give you your money back OR ship another order!! These people are UNBELIEVABLE. They are scammers!! They take your money and do not deliver your product… I would stay FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and their horrendous customer service department!!!

Hailey Hall
October 10th, 2016 Alsea, OR

I have a friend I went to school with who works for It Works, I see her post all the time and have talked to her about the business opportunity. I wanted to try the products before deciding if I wanted to sell them or not. I ordered the products and waited. They didn't arrive. So I contacted my distributor and looked online, unfortunately a mix up with my recent address at the Post Office had not allowed my package to arrive, and circumstances came up that I asked my distributor just to cancel. Not only did it cancel without a problem but I also got a full refund of my money within a very timely manner. I never got to try the products though I've heard only good things (even from people who aren't getting paid for it) but dealing with customer service was such a refreshingly easy experience that I would love to do business with them again!! Sorry to those who did not have a good experience, but mine was great!

Viridiana Garcia
October 7th, 2016 Irving, TX

The lip n eye cream gave me blisters around my lips on the first time i used it, i decided to find out if it was really the product doing this so i gave it a try again in a little over a month after n it gave me blisters again, good thing i never used it around my eyes! The wraps did not work at all, i live on about 80% healthy life style.. from eating habits, hydration, & exercise, i just needed a little boost on my belly area about 3 months after having my baby, didn't work one bit.. but maybe that's just me, seems like it works on other people. I don't see the supplements help so much, they help a bit on water weight. I rather take my multivitamins & hair/skin products from Walgreens n protein from the Vitamin Shoppe. I save a lot of money n seem to work better. This is my experience, my sister loves this products n says that they work on her a lil better.. i don't see it lol but she says they do so.. and when it comes to payment options, it all worked fine for me.. never had any issues. Never returned the products i just gave them to my sister. Cancellation n all worked just fine.

Rachael
October 6th, 2016 Houston, TX

I started of as a customer and I was put in a financial position... people I want you to understand I had NO affliction with it works before I started I did not know anyone. I agree with someone also mentioned it is NOT a get rich quick. You do build up to it. I have a BA in Business Administration/Marketing and a minor in Economics. I understand that it's hard to grasp but people it's very similar to a franchise because you are buying through licensing rights to sell the product. And think of it like this, there are many traditional jobs that involve recruiting, so yes that is tied into it. Another factor to take in mind is think of investment. You are trading money for money. And to the person who was hired at it works we all know that they are close family and friends in fact personally I wouldnt expect it NOT to be. If you look at ANY business it is the close friends and family that do invest together. People I got hooked because of the products. The face line I used and it got worse the first 2 weeks but after that it cleared up amaxingly. Also the wraps I didn't see any results until after the third one, and I was drinking coffee having baked goods except the first 45 mins. And because I am registered as an independent contractor/self employed (because I bought the licensing rights) it is my job as my OWN boss to learn on my own. I was guided and there is training and I now know the products inside and out and keep up with the changes it was hard work but it's like a business. You wouldn't start a restaurant and just give up if it didn't work out after a few months ...no you would push it and find a way to make it work... you would ask friends and family to join and come over and support you. I joined 2 months ago and I'm slowly but surely building. And for the one who said you have to be white and Christian I know plenty who are Not either and are part of the business. That is their practice and belief if you don't agree then you don't have to participate. It's like if a Muslim, Jew, Budas, Hindu, Voodoo, Witch, Athiest, or any other religion or belief is allowed to practice than they should we just are allowed to announce it with freedom. I know because ther Ed many on my true am who ate what I've just listed. I'm sorry the experiences for anyone is bad but think of the dappled effect and don't offer something if it isn't going to help no matter what you do you have to sale a service or product to help someone like saying the idea to your children veggies are good and it's not good to have too much sweets. It's hard work I'm not going to lie but whatever they may have done in the pass maybe they cleaned up their act or got the bugs worked out because my experience with the company from autos hip mentioned filling out w-9 forms rescheduling autoshipment and they come when they garentee, to product and as a distributor has been amazing!! People I hope this may help and the reason I give a 9 is I believe no company is perfect!! There is always something to improve on whatever it may be but I find it nothing short of excellent!!

LFT
October 4th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

I ordered a product from this company. Came into some medical bills and had to cut back on non-essential expenses. I called to cancel my 2 remaining months of auto order and was told there would be a $50 cancellation fee, either that or pay 2 more payments of $40+including shipping. I should have gone with my instincts and never placed the order in the first place. I think this is a bad business practice. Doesn't say much for the company.

AerialM
October 4th, 2016 Crestview, FL

I am just blown away! The products helped me lose 70 pounds this year! I feel so much better! Amazing, Fantastic, and Excellent doesn't describe. I have started using almost all of their products. Their skin care! Out of this world. Those wraps AMAZING! Seriously top of the line company!

Rich Mintzer
October 1st, 2016 Yorktown Heights, NY

I was hired by ItWorks - I found out that it is a scam. The top earners (and they don't want people to know this) are the family members(and their friends) of the owner, who has run several now defunct businesses, that resembled Pyramid Schemes. He makes it look like his son and daughter are just hard working people who make a fortune selling ItWorks products, while they are really getting the "support" from daddy to sell in a close inner circle. Basically, people make big sales numbers selling to each other, while maybe 1 in 100 real sales people earn anything. there are hundreds maybe thousands, of BBB complaints all over the country. And, it does seem odd that anybody can become a salesperson for ItWorks without any credibility, qualifications experience or training. Actually, there are a couple qualifications, you must be white and Christian.

laura guijosa
September 26th, 2016 La Puente, CA

I love this business Products work and are just amazing lost 120 in 1 year .. but i also had to eat clean and work out

Dara Frickey
August 26th, 2016 Marrero, LA

As a licensed professional in the beauty industry companies like this one are a joke and a scam. I went to school for a reason and that reason is to be more knowledgeable about what to use and what to stay away from and also to educate my clients about their concerns and needs. ANYONE can sell this crap which is not a good thing. Their fees are a joke and all they want you to do as a distributor is recruit more people. They put very little effort in educating people.

Michelle Muir
July 22nd, 2016

It Works is the biggest SCAM that I have ever seen. .my mom was trying to help a new vendor boost her business so she ordered some WOW face cream with the understanding that it would be a one time deal that was supposed to cost around $20, 3 auto shipments later at the charge of $57 each she was told when she called the company she was informed that even if she sent the unopened product back that she would have to pay a $50 member cancellation fee and log into her account to cancel her membership or would continue to receive shipments. Just a warning do not get caught up in their rip off scheme. The product was crap too. ..

SHONIA BURT
July 19th, 2016 Atlanta, GA

I am down 2 sizes because of the wraps. fat fighters and greens!!! The products are really awesome and the wraps WILL tighten, tone and firm your skin WHILE helping to lose weight and de-toxify!! I've been using them since July 2016! LOVE THEM!!!

Mel
July 15th, 2016

I have been with IW for 8 months and love the products. If used properly and consistently they do what they say they will do :) You get exactly what you put into it. Just like anything else you need to work at it and know the products. I am not by any means getting "rich quick" off of IW, but I am loving the products I have tried and will continue to try more :)

Sran
July 13th, 2016 FL

Best Cleanse on the market. It has all the essentials you would want in a cleanse. I have used it many times and wont use anything else. PS. Their Greens are awesome too!

sarah Rickard
July 12th, 2016

I asked several times to cancel and now im taking Itworks to court and suing them for $400 which they stole from my account. Don't buy from them. Its a scam!!! I sent everything back to them unsealed and they claim they never received it....another scam to keep my money! Like I said I hired an attorney and im taking them to court. I feel sorry for anyone else going thru the same thing as me with this company! Bad customer service!!! I would rather sell herbalife than their products. Its cheaper and better for you!

Eugenia
July 6th, 2016 Marina, CA

Its not the product. I did not try and never will. The company wants your money not your loyalty as its claimed. Enrollement means that you be ripped off if you canelled within three months. My friend that is a distributor told me about it, and after my enrollement I could not try the product for personnal reasons, so I called the customer service representative, and the person told me that If I want to cancel I will be charged a $50 fee, but she could waive the fee and that my friend will responsable for paying the fee. WHAT??? YES, you read that right. The company only wants your money. DONT GET FOOLED!! DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY! There are better prodcuts out there. I will tell my friend not to sell this product or any other product from this company. And before you enroll, or buy anything like it, read the reviews, they will help you on not get fooled, and save money.