It Works!

verified
It Works! Logo

It Works!

verified
Very low upfront cost to sign up as an independent distributor

Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, It Works! is a skin care and nutrition company in the multi-level marketing (MLM) industry. The company's founders came up with a plan for a multilevel marketing plan and the company began with its flagship body contouring product: The Ultimate Body Applicator.

Furthermore, the company expanded its offerings to include a full line of premium nutritional and anti-aging supplements designed to help consumers lose weight and stay healthy. Other products offered include the It Works! "Greens" line, green tea, defining gel, nutritional shakes and supplements for weight loss, and essential oils to help create healthy skin and nails. All products claim to be made from natural ingredients.

To join It Works! as an independent distributor, follow this simple eleven-step process:

1. Proceed to the It Works! website.
  2. Select either "Join" or "Shop" depending on whether you'd like to buy the product or sell it for commissions.
  3. Select "Join Today."
  4. Select your chosen country and language.
  5. Enter any Builders Kit Promo Code you have and check a domain name availability.
  6. Enter your address and account info.
  7. Boost your pack by purchasing additional inventory (optional).
  8. Choose the products you'd like to receive monthly.
  9. Select your shipping method.
  10. Input payment info.
  11. Proceed to final review.

The Good

• Natural Products
  • Low Upfront Costs
  • Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts
  • Gives Back Foundation

Natural Products

It Works! is primarily known for selling its body wraps called the It Works! fab wrap, which helps people firm and tone skin, shaving off that extra fat.

The fab wrap reportedly decreases the amount of cellulite and water weight from the body. The company also features a number of nutritional supplements designed to curb appetite, promote healthy skin, and accelerate nail and hair growth.

From its conception with The Ultimate Body Applicator, the company leaders have been passionate about the use of safe, natural ingredients.

Subsequently, all of the company's products are natural and botanically-based. It Works! Strives to help people change their lives physically, by helping people change their eating habits, and financially, by providing an affordable natural product.

Low Upfront Costs

The cost to join It Works! as an independent distributor is $99 for a business starter kit, which includes a box of four wraps, marketing materials, business cards, and catalogs. Independent distributors also receive online training, access to a personal mentor, a free customized website for 30 days, and personal development coaching.

Because there is an upfront cost and BV minimum for each month, independent distributors must have adequate time and money to begin earning commissions from It Works!

Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts

It Works! offers multiple layers of commission, bonuses, and incentives as part of a compensation plan. Distributors can earn 50 percent commissions on product sales for cash and carry items. Performance bonuses and downline commissions are also available. Downline commissions range between 2 and 10 percent of the product sales made by team members.

Distributors can move recruited distributors and sales volume to any one of their team members to build a stronger organization overall.

Distributors can purchase products at discounted prices for personal use with the loyal customer discount. This reward is earned every time a distributor signs up two loyal customers.

Gives Back Foundation

Working for and selling products of It Works! means clients and customers become apart of the foundation. The It Works! Foundation was founded in 2014 and focused on the following causes: Pediatric Cancer Research and Family Support, Humanitarian Aid, Anti-Human Trafficking, International Crisis Response, Veterans Support, Homeless Outreach, and Community Support.

Today, the It Works! Foundation is focusing its efforts on bringing awareness to The Payton Wright Foundation, The V Foundation, Children’s Cup, Selah Freedom, Samaritan’s Purse and The Gary Sinise Foundation. The company encourages friends and family to come together and give back. Every year for a week, each team is invited to find ways to give back to their communities.

The Bad

• Low Earning Potential
  • Lack of Scientific Evidence
  • Unclear Training Details
  • Negative It Works! Reviews

Low Earning Potential

It Works! relies heavily on social media and word-of-mouth marketing. The average It Works! consultant earns less than $300 each month. In addition, distributors must maintain a monthly minimum of 80 BV (bonus volume) auto ship in order to be eligible to receive commissions. This equates to approximately $112 in product purchases.

It should be noted, however, that if a distributor already has 150 BV in personal sales, the 80 BV minimum no longer applies. While being an It Works! independent distributor may help bring in some extra cash; it can be challenging to make it as a full-time job. The vast majority of distributors only make a passive income.

Lack of Scientific Evidence

It Works! has provided no scientific evidence to back up the health benefit claims it has made about its products. Further, the Food and Drug Administration warns consumers that using body wraps, like the fab wrap, for contouring can be dangerous.

Users must drink half of their body weight in ounces of water for three days after wrap use in order to achieve results. For example, a 200-pound person would have to drink 100 ounces of water each day for three days.

Unclear Training Details

It Works! does not provide much detail of the company's training programs on its website, specifically in regards to the training the company offers its independent distributors.

Statistically, individuals without experience in sales or network marketing struggle in the multi-level marketing businesses and would benefit from knowing that the company has a transparent training program.

It Works! Does provide some social media training, but it does not explicitly list what is taught. These individuals may choose to pursue additional training on their own or consider other opportunities with other MLM companies.

Negative It Works! Reviews

Though the company does have a decent amount of positive reviews, those are mostly from distributors who sell the product. The negative reviews are largely from customers but do include a few negative distributor reviews. So if you are a potential It Works! distributor, we recommend you pay attention to what customers are saying about It Works! products.

Aside from issues with overcharging on products not bought and other customer service issues, user reviews have detailed problems with the products themselves. A few customers even go as far as to say that the skin care products and ingredients aren't natural, as is reported by It Works!

One common complaint from distributors is the fact that distributors cannot cancel auto ship. So distributors are being charged and can't get their money back until after they send the have shipped products back. The concerns with the company's auto ship cancellation policy are alarming.

While these negative reviews are concerning, we recommend potential customers and distributors weigh them against the company's positive reviews. User reviews are important because they give potential distributors and customers are clearer picture into overall customer service quality and satisfaction.

The Bottom Line

It Works! is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides a line of body wraps and nutritional supplements. The business model for It Works! is to offer everyone the opportunity to improve their lives physically and financially. The upfront cost to join the business opportunity is low, and distributors have the ability to earn commissions, bonuses, and discounts.

It Works! is an excellent option for stay-at-home moms/dads or for people looking for some extra income as it is a home-based business opportunity. However, it is unclear what kind of training It Works! provides its distributors. Additionally, most independent distributors earn less than $300 per month. Network marketing companies are not for everyone, so be sure to look at all the details before deciding to join.

2.1

Heather Wehrle
May 9th, 2017 California, MD

After trying their cleanser product for three months, it wasn't working for me. I went to cancel my account and found that there was a $50 fee for not having 3 consecutive autoshipments. They just want your money and do not stand behind their products. Waste of my money.

Michelle Vincent
May 4th, 2017 Enid, OK

You are not told there is a $50.00 cancellation fee if you do not complete the three month auto ship. The order didn't state it, my distributor didn't tell me. I hate the product. It tastes and smells awful.

b h
April 17th, 2017

This company is a scam they just keep sending the product and billing you even after you tell them you don't want their product. This has costed us over 500 dollars and can't even use the product because it upsets your stomach so easy. The customer service sucks and is almost impossible to get money refunded!!

Stacy Parent
April 12th, 2017

I think it's ridiculous that you have to pay a $50 fee to become a loyal customer AND still commit to 3 months of auto shipments, regardless if you can change up your orders! They are not FDA approved. Majority of their "reps" say their "Greens" are safe for children to take. Need I remind you of the NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN disclaimer on their website. Obviously there is no proper training of these "reps".

Nicole
March 27th, 2017

I was told I could cancel at any time. They charged me $50.00 cancellation fee. The It works WOW, made me break out. They told me to get a doctors note and send it to them. They are completely unethical and a scam of a company. I will promptly doing a charge back on my cc. I didn't even want a refund on the 1st months product. Just wanted to cancel remaining 2 months. Now I will dispute the 1st months product. They can have their junk cream back. Total scam!!!

Shana L Tobey Catlett
March 23rd, 2017 Bokchito, OK

I'm very pissed off . I was told I could cancel at any time. after the first month of the 3months I had to cancel for financial reasons . The girl told me ok an she canceled it for me now my card was charged over drawing my account I call em . They tell me I had to do the 3 months an on top of that a $50 membership fee which I didn't know nothing about. I just want it canceled an my $ back on my account. I don't trust any of this stuff thought I'd try it an now gettin screw by millionaires when I'm broke. U bet I'm pissed I'll never recommend this chrap to anyone it really don't work anyway it's just a $ maker make people rich

Holly Cook
February 27th, 2017 Denton, TX

It is hard to get people jump board when the products are so expensive!! You have to have an unrealistic bv amount in order to make commission and you don't get any special price below what your loyal customers get and on top of that, they don't have to pay shipping...but you do! The retail cost of the products is so outrageous that you can't stock up at your price and get them to pay the retail value. Especially since you pay shipping etc.

Leah Sanchez
February 23rd, 2017

Amazing people, great explanation and so enthusiastic!

cheri B
January 27th, 2017 Mckinney, TX

It works cleanse does not work! I followed the instructions and drank the required amount of water and nothing happened, No cleanse, no weight loss. I tried to cancel the 3 month "trial" and either I have to pay $50.00 or buy products I don't want for another 2 months.

Marcie Gonzalez
January 18th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

Been a distributor for 1 year now and I just love this company. I have found that anyone who says it is a scam just didn't feel like working the business, they thought it was going to be a lottery ticket instead of a business.

Ashley Saxton
January 16th, 2017 Toledo, OH

I am currently a distributor with ItWorks! converted from Loyal Customer. The products changed my life, scientific certainty or not. It is not required to purchase 80BV product every month. You must either order 80 BV OR have 150 PBV (personal business volume) in sales in order to be paid-- Not to remain as an active distributor, as long as you pay your yearly cost ($35), you're a distributor forever. Minimum amount monthly to run our business with a back office full of tools and training is $20. I myself utilized 150PBV my first few months before I got my business rolling. Bottom line is, you can be more successful than you could ever believe if you actually put the work in. ItWorks! is amazing.

Steve Urbanski Jr.
January 5th, 2017 Saint Cloud, MN

Love the products and the support of the team. My wife is a distributor and gets a lot of training and support from her upline.

Siara Raymer
December 3rd, 2016 Dekalb, IL

I am in love with the products I have tried. I can not wait to try more of them!! The girl that sold them to me was amazing!! And then yes I started to sell myself, for my friends and family to feel better!! And am I high on the ranks Not Yet!! But I will be one day!! If you haven't tried them.. I would recommend it.

Ingrid Vinziant
November 7th, 2016 Birmingham, AL

Am usually deaf n I work since 9 months now ...kind have hard time though with it with my struggle still unlucky tho... i has to pay 20 dollars each month for website fee,paycheck once a months,and has to pay autshipment total 112 dollars a months but I don't have much money to pay the autshipment... it disappointing me is I just got 4 lcs before 30 days n I still not get celebrate at all! Very odd...

Crystal
October 27th, 2016 Martinsburg, WV

Who wrote this review!? It's so incorrect in so many ways. First, the average distributor makes more than $300. If you are an active distributor and WORK, you'll make $500 or more a month not including bonuses and cash sales. The 80 bv in purchases is not required. It's just an option. And it is around $80 of product. You can either use the products you're selling, or you can get customer orders totalling $150 a month. That's the distributors choice. There's no commitment or inventory purchase. So you get the option to be a product of the product and get a bonus = commission if you use the product, or you can opt out at no cost to you by selling $150 innproduct a month. I personally use the product (wouldn't you want to buy from someone that uses the product they're selling?). And I get a ton of customers that I move further in my downline to help my team. The B+ rating with the BBB is good! And I have read most of the complaints. You have to realize that some people should not be in network marketing. If a distributor doesn't give their customer all the details about the order, it doesn't mean that the company is shitty. Besides, the company sends all new customers and distributors terms and conditions when they order. If the distributor didn't give you a chance to read them before hand, shame on that person! Customer service is amazing and I have had customers need to cancel right after they ordered and weren't charged the fee. Go to the website and read about the company, or talk to someone who is at a high rank and has been a part of the company for several years if you want to know the real story. It Works is amazing and helped me quit my job to stay home with my family.

Stephaniie
October 26th, 2016 Port Richey, FL

RIP OFF! I ordered the confienza pills in August. I received my first shipment. My second order was supposedly “Delivered” however I never received it. I then was billed for my 3rd shipment and still never received my 2nd order! I contacted my rep and she told me to file a claim online. I did that. They emailed me back stating I needed to “Call the cops” and “Call the post office and File a claim” They will not help me unless I did that first. I called customer service 6 times. The first 2 times they hung up on me. By the time I finally got someone on the phone he said “We will not give you your money back OR ship another order!! These people are UNBELIEVABLE. They are scammers!! They take your money and do not deliver your product… I would stay FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY and their horrendous customer service department!!!

Hailey Hall
October 10th, 2016 Alsea, OR

I have a friend I went to school with who works for It Works, I see her post all the time and have talked to her about the business opportunity. I wanted to try the products before deciding if I wanted to sell them or not. I ordered the products and waited. They didn't arrive. So I contacted my distributor and looked online, unfortunately a mix up with my recent address at the Post Office had not allowed my package to arrive, and circumstances came up that I asked my distributor just to cancel. Not only did it cancel without a problem but I also got a full refund of my money within a very timely manner. I never got to try the products though I've heard only good things (even from people who aren't getting paid for it) but dealing with customer service was such a refreshingly easy experience that I would love to do business with them again!! Sorry to those who did not have a good experience, but mine was great!

Rachael
October 6th, 2016 Houston, TX

I started of as a customer and I was put in a financial position... people I want you to understand I had NO affliction with it works before I started I did not know anyone. I agree with someone also mentioned it is NOT a get rich quick. You do build up to it. I have a BA in Business Administration/Marketing and a minor in Economics. I understand that it's hard to grasp but people it's very similar to a franchise because you are buying through licensing rights to sell the product. And think of it like this, there are many traditional jobs that involve recruiting, so yes that is tied into it. Another factor to take in mind is think of investment. You are trading money for money. And to the person who was hired at it works we all know that they are close family and friends in fact personally I wouldnt expect it NOT to be. If you look at ANY business it is the close friends and family that do invest together. People I got hooked because of the products. The face line I used and it got worse the first 2 weeks but after that it cleared up amaxingly. Also the wraps I didn't see any results until after the third one, and I was drinking coffee having baked goods except the first 45 mins. And because I am registered as an independent contractor/self employed (because I bought the licensing rights) it is my job as my OWN boss to learn on my own. I was guided and there is training and I now know the products inside and out and keep up with the changes it was hard work but it's like a business. You wouldn't start a restaurant and just give up if it didn't work out after a few months ...no you would push it and find a way to make it work... you would ask friends and family to join and come over and support you. I joined 2 months ago and I'm slowly but surely building. And for the one who said you have to be white and Christian I know plenty who are Not either and are part of the business. That is their practice and belief if you don't agree then you don't have to participate. It's like if a Muslim, Jew, Budas, Hindu, Voodoo, Witch, Athiest, or any other religion or belief is allowed to practice than they should we just are allowed to announce it with freedom. I know because ther Ed many on my true am who ate what I've just listed. I'm sorry the experiences for anyone is bad but think of the dappled effect and don't offer something if it isn't going to help no matter what you do you have to sale a service or product to help someone like saying the idea to your children veggies are good and it's not good to have too much sweets. It's hard work I'm not going to lie but whatever they may have done in the pass maybe they cleaned up their act or got the bugs worked out because my experience with the company from autos hip mentioned filling out w-9 forms rescheduling autoshipment and they come when they garentee, to product and as a distributor has been amazing!! People I hope this may help and the reason I give a 9 is I believe no company is perfect!! There is always something to improve on whatever it may be but I find it nothing short of excellent!!

Michelle Lambert
November 14th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

I've been a customer for 3 years. I'm down 70 pounds and my health has improved dramatically. For those saying this is a pyramid scheme, it's unfortunate that this wasn't the business for you but pyramid schemes are illegal in the US. My friend and distributor works very hard and she is retired from corporate America thanks to the company. Oh, and while she is Christian she isn't white like the man above claimed everyone had to be. The perks of being a loyal customer make me want to stay forever. I love their all natural products

LFT
October 4th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

I ordered a product from this company. Came into some medical bills and had to cut back on non-essential expenses. I called to cancel my 2 remaining months of auto order and was told there would be a $50 cancellation fee, either that or pay 2 more payments of $40+including shipping. I should have gone with my instincts and never placed the order in the first place. I think this is a bad business practice. Doesn't say much for the company.

AerialM
October 4th, 2016 Crestview, FL

I am just blown away! The products helped me lose 70 pounds this year! I feel so much better! Amazing, Fantastic, and Excellent doesn't describe. I have started using almost all of their products. Their skin care! Out of this world. Those wraps AMAZING! Seriously top of the line company!

Rich Mintzer
October 1st, 2016 Yorktown Heights, NY

I was hired by ItWorks - I found out that it is a scam. The top earners (and they don't want people to know this) are the family members(and their friends) of the owner, who has run several now defunct businesses, that resembled Pyramid Schemes. He makes it look like his son and daughter are just hard working people who make a fortune selling ItWorks products, while they are really getting the "support" from daddy to sell in a close inner circle. Basically, people make big sales numbers selling to each other, while maybe 1 in 100 real sales people earn anything. there are hundreds maybe thousands, of BBB complaints all over the country. And, it does seem odd that anybody can become a salesperson for ItWorks without any credibility, qualifications experience or training. Actually, there are a couple qualifications, you must be white and Christian.

Viridiana Garcia
October 7th, 2016 Irving, TX

The lip n eye cream gave me blisters around my lips on the first time i used it, i decided to find out if it was really the product doing this so i gave it a try again in a little over a month after n it gave me blisters again, good thing i never used it around my eyes! The wraps did not work at all, i live on about 80% healthy life style.. from eating habits, hydration, & exercise, i just needed a little boost on my belly area about 3 months after having my baby, didn't work one bit.. but maybe that's just me, seems like it works on other people. I don't see the supplements help so much, they help a bit on water weight. I rather take my multivitamins & hair/skin products from Walgreens n protein from the Vitamin Shoppe. I save a lot of money n seem to work better. This is my experience, my sister loves this products n says that they work on her a lil better.. i don't see it lol but she says they do so.. and when it comes to payment options, it all worked fine for me.. never had any issues. Never returned the products i just gave them to my sister. Cancellation n all worked just fine.

laura guijosa
September 26th, 2016 La Puente, CA

I love this business Products work and are just amazing lost 120 in 1 year .. but i also had to eat clean and work out

Dara Frickey
August 26th, 2016 Marrero, LA

As a licensed professional in the beauty industry companies like this one are a joke and a scam. I went to school for a reason and that reason is to be more knowledgeable about what to use and what to stay away from and also to educate my clients about their concerns and needs. ANYONE can sell this crap which is not a good thing. Their fees are a joke and all they want you to do as a distributor is recruit more people. They put very little effort in educating people.

Michelle Muir
July 22nd, 2016

It Works is the biggest SCAM that I have ever seen. .my mom was trying to help a new vendor boost her business so she ordered some WOW face cream with the understanding that it would be a one time deal that was supposed to cost around $20, 3 auto shipments later at the charge of $57 each she was told when she called the company she was informed that even if she sent the unopened product back that she would have to pay a $50 member cancellation fee and log into her account to cancel her membership or would continue to receive shipments. Just a warning do not get caught up in their rip off scheme. The product was crap too. ..

SHONIA BURT
July 19th, 2016 Atlanta, GA

I am down 2 sizes because of the wraps. fat fighters and greens!!! The products are really awesome and the wraps WILL tighten, tone and firm your skin WHILE helping to lose weight and de-toxify!! I've been using them since July 2016! LOVE THEM!!!

Mel
July 15th, 2016

I have been with IW for 8 months and love the products. If used properly and consistently they do what they say they will do :) You get exactly what you put into it. Just like anything else you need to work at it and know the products. I am not by any means getting "rich quick" off of IW, but I am loving the products I have tried and will continue to try more :)

Sran
July 13th, 2016 FL

Best Cleanse on the market. It has all the essentials you would want in a cleanse. I have used it many times and wont use anything else. PS. Their Greens are awesome too!

sarah Rickard
July 12th, 2016

I asked several times to cancel and now im taking Itworks to court and suing them for $400 which they stole from my account. Don't buy from them. Its a scam!!! I sent everything back to them unsealed and they claim they never received it....another scam to keep my money! Like I said I hired an attorney and im taking them to court. I feel sorry for anyone else going thru the same thing as me with this company! Bad customer service!!! I would rather sell herbalife than their products. Its cheaper and better for you!

Eugenia
July 6th, 2016 Marina, CA

Its not the product. I did not try and never will. The company wants your money not your loyalty as its claimed. Enrollement means that you be ripped off if you canelled within three months. My friend that is a distributor told me about it, and after my enrollement I could not try the product for personnal reasons, so I called the customer service representative, and the person told me that If I want to cancel I will be charged a $50 fee, but she could waive the fee and that my friend will responsable for paying the fee. WHAT??? YES, you read that right. The company only wants your money. DONT GET FOOLED!! DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY! There are better prodcuts out there. I will tell my friend not to sell this product or any other product from this company. And before you enroll, or buy anything like it, read the reviews, they will help you on not get fooled, and save money.

Yve
June 27th, 2016 Bronx, NY

This company should be investigated for the way that they hold customers credit card and personal info. The FDA should also investigate their manufacturing. After I used the stomach wraps I broke out in hives and water blisters... no luck k trying to reach out to this company and the poor customer service!!

Geneva Floege
June 10th, 2016 Clayton, NC

The plant based products REALLY work and without a bunch of chemicals! The pay plan for distributors does not reflect all the bonuses that are given along the way as very generous surprises.

Martina Kittelson-Caviness
June 2nd, 2016 Watertown, SD

I have been with It Works for about 6 months now and I am also a full time college student with a part time job. It is so amazing being able to work from anywhere, especially home, with this amazing company! I have lost 20+ pounds using Greens and Thermofit along with a healthy diet and exercise. Also, with using the wraps I have lost 15 inches around my waist and IT STILL HASN'T RETURNED. It Works! is so supportive and my upline is always there when I need them and they have showed me that I am capable of so much more than I am aware of. They are very respectful of me still being in school and are not pushy. I highly recommend It Works! if you want to earn some extra cash and also grow in your own self development.

marissa montiel
June 2nd, 2016 Lillington, NC

I love that everything is plant based!

Kimberly Vera
June 2nd, 2016 Canutillo, TX

I love this company it has changed my life. All the negative reviews I see as people that were not fit for 5 his company in particular. This isn't for everybody. Your up line teaches you how to not spend any money even if you have to run a 80 BV autoship. You can literally run your business for FREE if you sell your wraps at $25 each. I truly am passionate about this company and its an amazing opportunity if your willing to give a shot and put in quality effort. I give this company an A+

Jennifer Craig Kitterman
May 31st, 2016 Dekalb, IL

As a salon owner, I was asked to join as a trade for my MLM Monat. I trusted this friend and did the trade. I was NOT aware that distributors DO NOT receive a larger discount then their VIP customers. The only way to get (some items) discounts is to have people join as distributors or VIP customers. You have to get 4 signed up to get a petty $120. Also, they encourage you to make misleading facebook posts pretending you only have x amount of spots for these great deals-not true. I got out within days of signing up. VERY PUSHY, VERY MISLEADING and horrible PYRAMID scheme! I'll stick with Monat where I get 30% off right off the top and HUGE bonuses for adding people-if I choose to do so without any pressure!

Wendy
May 31st, 2016 Cheyenne, WY

I have been with IW for over a year and I have spent 10 times more for product, shipping, website fees and fees to get paid my commission than I could ever make back. Also I find that their products just don't work. If you are already eating healthy, exercising regularly then yes they may add a little assistance. Also the company claims one team one mission but I found that they throw you to the wolves if you aren't bringing in the customers they think you should.

Mindy
May 16th, 2016 San Jose, CA

I was a distributor for a couple years, but honestly wraps don't work. Science claims it doesn't work. Maybe temporarily for water weight. Distributors will tell you it is not water weight, but they will tell you to drink LOTS of water while you are wrapping. Drinking water actually causes you to lose water weight. All of this is easily researchable with simple google. Now, I think people are catching onto this and so companies are putting logos on saying results are based on your lifestyle and diet. (So not wraps exclusively) Just didn't feel right lying to people when I found out.

Tina Carter
May 6th, 2016 Pasadena, TX

I am down 2 sizes because of the wraps. fat fighters and greens!!! The products are really awesome and the wraps WILL tighten, tone and firm your skin WHILE helping to lose weight and de-toxify!! I've been using them since July 2015! LOVE THEM!!!

Roni
April 27th, 2016 Sherman Oaks, CA

Products are AMAZING! I have a gluten allergy among other digestive issues, and take the greens just fine. In fact, the greens keep my digestion good, skin clear, and my body slim and energetic. Ive watched my grandmas fibromyalgia stabilize, my boyfriends potential diverticulitis cease and I haven't had a migraine in almost a year. As far as the wraps, they work. I've seen miraculous changes... Sometimes with one wrap, other times with 3 or 4. But they work-(better with water because you're flushing what's been released from deep in the skin and fatty tissue) and the lotion on the wrap heals the skin in addition to having anti-inflammatory and microcirculation properties. I had a clothing boutique before It Works, and even my best high end service wasn't enough for some people, and I got a few bad reviews online- and I KNOW service (worked in couture with celebs for many years). The fact that only 73 people had complaints out of millions of customers worldwide, says a lot about our company, and I'm sure that has a lot to do with new distributors who don't do the trainings, and therefore don't communicate the cancellation fee (customers agree to 3 consecutive months of ordering at least one item in exchange for wholesale prices which eliminates the $50 membership fee) to their customers. AMAZING support and resources, and the people who fail at this biz, do so because they quit, expect $ to fall in their laps or hold on to heir skepticism without being consistent with the products. Any herbal supplement takes at least 30 days of consistent use to feel an impact and many trepidatious distributors look for a reason why this won't work for them, or don't do the personal growth entrepreneurship requires. This isn't a get rich quick, but I know I can offer these products to my high end clientele with my reputation remaining solid. Lastly, 90% of network marketers will never earn more than $500 in the lifetime of their biz, I earned that my second month! And in my third, earned over $1400 and I haven't looked back since! I'm an It Works lifer!

Leila Katherine
April 21st, 2016 Tulsa, OK

Great products. To enhance a healthy lifestyle. With these product, I have been able to lessen kidney stones-greens have potassium citrate(a pill I was taking but didn't absorb right), and the wraps have helped tighten the loose skin from my weight loss. Not everyone will get result they are looking for it they just eat junk food and don't drink water. I love that I have dropped 60 in 6 months.

Ashley
April 20th, 2016 Wiggins, CO

Love this business. No cap on how much you can earn, easy to sell products, and awesome compensation plan.

mindy
April 8th, 2016

I am a current DT and I love this company. I also have a 40hr a week job. I have been able to build a big enough team to not have buy product every month, unless iI want to. 150 BV is not hard to achieve. The training and support you get is amazing. If you haven't then unfortunatly you probably are not on a good team. This is not a get rich quick scheme, you do have to work at it and build your team to succeed.

Danielle Maille
April 7th, 2016 Spring Hill, FL

I was an IW distributor for 2 years. I love the company, the support and training are awesome. I tried the body wraps and the first 3 I used didn't work. I talked to a few people and found a better way of going about wrapping and BAM my 4th wrap was a success since you can wear it up to 8 hrs I decided to do it over night with a pair of spanks on. I applied drank a bottle of water went to bed and woke up 3 and a 1/2 inches smaller. There is no guarantee because everyone's body is diff and they don't work for everyone. If you are doing this part time and not dedicated to meeting new people and social media then it's not for you. The only reason I left is makeup. Younique to be exact. I couldn't do 2 diff MLM companies at the same time most MLMs no matter the type include this in the contracts now and will terminate, I would rather get free makeup than wraps and supplements. IW does have a great compensation plan. I don't make as much % wise with the company I'm with now BUT I'm making enough to get free makeup and still get my IW products at the loyal customer price which is the same the distributors pay. I would have loved to do both MLM companies but the contracts kill ya. Just like with makeup most stuff ordered will last a customer longer than a month so you need to be finding new leads and meeting new people.

Kristen
April 4th, 2016 Joplin, MO

I researched many mlms before finally deciding on it works. They have the best compensation plan out there and super affordable product you can't go pick up at walmart . Products work well my husband lost a lot of weight using them. I love they are naturally based products also. I have gotten several promotions as a distributor in the year I have been one and make decent money for my work part time. I used to be with amway and never made a dime, so I'm glad I made this switch!

Rhiannon Barton
March 19th, 2016 Panama City, FL

There were no results - I wanted it to work so bad that I continued for months

Joanne
March 19th, 2016 Littleton, CO

I don't understand how anyone could think that smearing lotion on your skin could help you lose weight. There is NO scientific basis for these claims and to say that they are effective in any way is fraud. The company salespeople have even stolen transformation pics from other companies and touted them as their own. Steer clear of these products as they are 100% a waste of money.

Amanda Burgey
March 19th, 2016 Arlington, VA

You do not need to do an 80 bv autoship! If products are used correctly the results are amazing!!

David
February 24th, 2016 Bethel, OH

Look just like any business you get out of it what you put into it. No one have ever said this is a get rich quick kind of deal, it takes dedication and a lot of effort but it is possible to make decent money with IW. As far as the products go I feel they all work great but it is also about expectation. If you are selling customer on the idea that there over weight lifestyle will be cured by a body wrap and some supplements then of course you are going to have unsatisfied customers. These products are made to assist people in developing a healthy life style not make them skinny in 45 min. If you have the ability to motivate yourself and not expect a free handout than this is a great company and you can be successful as an Independent Distributor.