Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, It Works! is a skin care and nutrition company in the multi-level marketing (MLM) industry. The company's founders came up with a plan for a multilevel marketing plan and the company began with its flagship body contouring product: The Ultimate Body Applicator.

Furthermore, the company expanded its offerings to include a full line of premium nutritional and anti-aging supplements designed to help consumers lose weight and stay healthy. Other products offered include the It Works! "Greens" line, green tea, defining gel, nutritional shakes and supplements for weight loss, and essential oils to help create healthy skin and nails. All products claim to be made from natural ingredients.

To join It Works! as an independent distributor, follow this simple eleven-step process:

1. Proceed to the It Works! website.
  2. Select either "Join" or "Shop" depending on whether you'd like to buy the product or sell it for commissions.
  3. Select "Join Today."
  4. Select your chosen country and language.
  5. Enter any Builders Kit Promo Code you have and check a domain name availability.
  6. Enter your address and account info.
  7. Boost your pack by purchasing additional inventory (optional).
  8. Choose the products you'd like to receive monthly.
  9. Select your shipping method.
  10. Input payment info.
  11. Proceed to final review.

The Good

• Natural Products
  • Low Upfront Costs
  • Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts
  • Gives Back Foundation

Natural Products

It Works! is primarily known for selling its body wraps called the It Works! fab wrap, which helps people firm and tone skin, shaving off that extra fat.

The fab wrap reportedly decreases the amount of cellulite and water weight from the body. The company also features a number of nutritional supplements designed to curb appetite, promote healthy skin, and accelerate nail and hair growth.

From its conception with The Ultimate Body Applicator, the company leaders have been passionate about the use of safe, natural ingredients.

Subsequently, all of the company's products are natural and botanically-based. It Works! Strives to help people change their lives physically, by helping people change their eating habits, and financially, by providing an affordable natural product.

Low Upfront Costs

The cost to join It Works! as an independent distributor is $99 for a business starter kit, which includes a box of four wraps, marketing materials, business cards, and catalogs. Independent distributors also receive online training, access to a personal mentor, a free customized website for 30 days, and personal development coaching.

Because there is an upfront cost and BV minimum for each month, independent distributors must have adequate time and money to begin earning commissions from It Works!

Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts

It Works! offers multiple layers of commission, bonuses, and incentives as part of a compensation plan. Distributors can earn 50 percent commissions on product sales for cash and carry items. Performance bonuses and downline commissions are also available. Downline commissions range between 2 and 10 percent of the product sales made by team members.

Distributors can move recruited distributors and sales volume to any one of their team members to build a stronger organization overall.

Distributors can purchase products at discounted prices for personal use with the loyal customer discount. This reward is earned every time a distributor signs up two loyal customers.

Gives Back Foundation

Working for and selling products of It Works! means clients and customers become apart of the foundation. The It Works! Foundation was founded in 2014 and focused on the following causes: Pediatric Cancer Research and Family Support, Humanitarian Aid, Anti-Human Trafficking, International Crisis Response, Veterans Support, Homeless Outreach, and Community Support.

Today, the It Works! Foundation is focusing its efforts on bringing awareness to The Payton Wright Foundation, The V Foundation, Children’s Cup, Selah Freedom, Samaritan’s Purse and The Gary Sinise Foundation. The company encourages friends and family to come together and give back. Every year for a week, each team is invited to find ways to give back to their communities.

The Bad

• Low Earning Potential
  • Lack of Scientific Evidence
  • Unclear Training Details
  • Negative It Works! Reviews

Low Earning Potential

It Works! relies heavily on social media and word-of-mouth marketing. The average It Works! consultant earns less than $300 each month. In addition, distributors must maintain a monthly minimum of 80 BV (bonus volume) auto ship in order to be eligible to receive commissions. This equates to approximately $112 in product purchases.

It should be noted, however, that if a distributor already has 150 BV in personal sales, the 80 BV minimum no longer applies. While being an It Works! independent distributor may help bring in some extra cash; it can be challenging to make it as a full-time job. The vast majority of distributors only make a passive income.

Lack of Scientific Evidence

It Works! has provided no scientific evidence to back up the health benefit claims it has made about its products. Further, the Food and Drug Administration warns consumers that using body wraps, like the Fab Wrap, for contouring can be dangerous.

Users must drink half of their body weight in ounces of water for three days after wrap use in order to achieve results. For example, a 200-pound person would have to drink 100 ounces of water each day for three days.

Unclear Training Details

It Works! does not provide much detail of the company's training programs on its website, specifically in regards to the training the company offers its independent distributors.

Statistically, individuals without experience in sales or network marketing struggle in the multi-level marketing businesses and would benefit from knowing that the company has a transparent training program.

It Works! Does provide some social media training, but it does not explicitly list what is taught. These individuals may choose to pursue additional training on their own or consider other opportunities with other MLM companies.

Negative It Works! Reviews

Though the company does have a decent amount of positive reviews, those are mostly from distributors who sell the product. The negative reviews are largely from customers but do include a few negative distributor reviews. So if you are a potential It Works! distributor, we recommend you pay attention to what customers are saying about It Works! products and how the company manages its online reputation.

Aside from issues with overcharging on products not bought and other customer service issues, user reviews have detailed problems with the products themselves. A few customers even go as far as to say that the skin care products and ingredients aren't natural, as is reported by It Works!

One common complaint from distributors is the fact that distributors cannot cancel auto ship. So distributors are being charged and can't get their money back until after they send the have shipped products back. The concerns with the company's auto ship cancellation policy are alarming.

While these negative reviews are concerning, we recommend potential customers and distributors weigh them against the company's positive reviews. User reviews are important because they give potential distributors and customers are clearer picture into overall customer service quality and satisfaction.

The Bottom Line

It Works! is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides a line of body wraps and nutritional supplements. The business model for It Works! is to offer everyone the opportunity to improve their lives physically and financially. The upfront cost to join the business opportunity is low, and distributors have the ability to earn commissions, bonuses, and discounts.

It Works! is an excellent option for stay-at-home moms/dads or for people looking for some extra income as it is a home-based business opportunity. However, it is unclear what kind of training It Works! provides its distributors. Additionally, most independent distributors earn less than $300 per month. Network marketing companies are not for everyone, so be sure to look at all the details before deciding to join.

AJ
April 29th, 2019 Neptune City, NJ DETAILS

ZERO STARS IF I COULD !! BEWARE! SCAM!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !! When you NO longer are interested in products (cause they don’t work) THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $50 STOP RECEIVING THE SCAM PRODUCT !

Joyce
April 29th, 2019 Lavon, TX DETAILS

None of these products deliver the promised results. Unregulated by the FDA, this is garbage and a complete waste of money. There should be an option for zero stars because one is too good for this company.

Hannah Moore
April 24th, 2019 Greenville, KY DETAILS

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. I have tried to contact this company many times over different issues (especially the fact that you can’t cancel an auto shipped item until you have been a member for 3 months). Never once have they gotten back to me. The products themselves seem to be good. I bought Keto Coffee and it slimmer down my waist, but I can’t get over the HORRIBLE customer service to give them a good review.

Mary
April 10th, 2019 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS

I would have given it a "0" if possible. Took 2 months for my 1st order to arrive. The company then shipped out another 3 months supply automatically, despite the fact I had only been on the product 2 1/2 weeks. $53 to cancel loyalty service. The product makes you go to the bathroom, other than that have seen no weight loss. Another lesson learned.

Momma kass
April 10th, 2019 Slaughter, LA DETAILS

All I can say is WOW ... Thank you God for blessing me into stumbling upon this great company!! Please by all means before judging something try it all yourself. I have lost 63 LBs since Oct with the KetoCoffee/Chocolate greens/TFX and Wraps. As of Feb I became a distributor and within a month I have made over $1700 !!!! So please like I said do your own investigating and trying of the products before judging a review board that's full of negativity. Its been all positive on my end. I can also bend over and tie my shoes again so as far as I concerned the rest is all BS and disgruntle people.

Kat
April 9th, 2019 Bridgton, ME DETAILS

As a new distributor with ItWorks I am blown away by the training provided. From the corporate training available through my esuite, the weekly corporate lives, plus training from my team leaders in our social media group it's all up to me how much money I make. If you are only looking to make a couple hundred bucks, only invest a couple hours. But if you want more you're going to have to work. After all, it is a job.

Stephanie
April 9th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA

I had a brief encounter with one of your ambassadors, Morgan L from Stafford/Fredericksburg Virginia. She wanted to give me some more info on the product and I simply explained for her that I do not want to promote a business I do not believe in. I’ve had friends and family members who use this product and it DOES NOT WORK without some diet or lifestyle change. I simply explained I’ve done plenty of research on how to eat healthy and would prefer not to represent a product which is often falsely advertised. Exact wording stated: “I would but unfortunately I’m not a big fan of the keto stuff. A lot of girls I see advertise it, do a lot of false advertising. I care a lot about my body and the way I eat, do lots of research on the same. Honestly the only real way to detox is by eating cleanly and exercising. No amount of special products will contain results if you’re not putting in work as well. But thanks for the offer and good luck! Make that money girl 💰” I do apologize if this offended her but I am just simply not interested. Morgan rudely responds with “I think we will have to disagree honestly! Considering you don’t work for the business, I doubt you’ve done “research” on each individual product there for you have no idea what is in them and what can help you! I’m not sure what false advertising your talking about but all of our results pics are real people! Crazy right?!😜” As if to insult my own intelligence on the matter. She has proceeded to block me even though I never replied to her last very rude message. Just thought you may want to know for quality assurance that this brand representative needs some assistance with her 8 steps in marketing.

Callie Fox
April 4th, 2019 Savage, MN DETAILS

I wish I could give this company ZERO stars. Absolutely awful company. Was never informed I was singing up for a reoccurring payment nor did they mention if I wanted to end my subscription it would cost me $50 to do so, more then the product was worth. This company is screwy they lure you in with fake results and make it impossible to leave. Awful awful company. I've sent multiple emails and calls and nothing. Not to mention products don't ship out till weeks after the purchase and don't receive the item till a month after shipping. RIDICULOUS

Sandra
April 3rd, 2019 Nutley, NJ DETAILS

I usually do not write reviews or anything personal on social media. However, I am so angry with this company and their representatives. ItWorks is a SCAM and has taught their representatives how to capture and scam their customers. I have had nothing but horrible experiences with this company and their CUSTOMER SERVICE. Sarah posted daily on the ItWorks products and showed wonderful before and after pictures. Of course this was enticing. Sarah explained extensively that these products would work. So I decided to sign up. I also convinced my mom to sign up with me. II signed myself and my mother up for ItWorks 3 month program. Basically stated that we will receive two packages of keto coffee one for myself and one for my mother for three months. Than at the end of the three months well send in our before and after pictures. Sounds great right? Well... 1. I ordered 2 Keto Coffee packages ( again one for myself and one for my mother) and was CHARGED for both coffees and only received 1. I was promised that the one I ordered for my mother would come in shortly after. So I decided wait and not press the issue. I still have never received it the second Keto Coffee package and it’s been 2 months. But I was charged. 2. 2 weeks in I noticed that this product was making me gain weight and causing my migraines to become worse. So I had to stop taking it. I contacted my sales representative Sarah to see if I could cancel and she NOW explained that I cannot cancel without a large fee ( the fee is the cost of two coffee packages). I showed my anger towards her lack of communication and she directed me the fine print that she obviously skipped over while having me sign up. I called the customer service to try to cancel the next shipment due to medical reasons. I was on hold for an HOUR AND A HALF. Finally, I spoke to a representative and they promised me that once I send in a doctors note they will cancel any of my other orders and not charge me the cancelation fee. So I comply. I spent the $30 copay to the doctor, received a doctors note, and sent them my doctors note via email. 3. The same week I sent in my doctors note I am charged $22 for a product that I obviously did not AUTHORIZE. So I called them again and again and again. CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER CONTINUED TO HANG UP ON ME. So I sent them two separate receipts on their website for them to call back and they have never called me back. Today I received ANTI WRINKLE CREAM AND WAS CHARGED WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Do not order anything from this company ladies. They will abuse the use of your card and charge you for products that you did not authorize. I am beyond aggravated and disappointed.

Nicole
April 1st, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS

Please read reviews before buying!! I purchased the keto coffee because it's being advertised as a COFFEE but it's not. My distributor is advertising it as a starbucks coffee when it actually have nothing to do with coffee unless you add to your own. I was also told that it wasnt keto even though it completely says all over the package. Problem with that is I'm not on a keto diet it would completely be defaulted once I have carbs so it cant work. Another large issue is it tastes horrible. I was actually concerned it was expired I check the date and I ask my distributor qnd she tells me it's a manufactured date and that the product never expires? I just could not understand why it tastes so BAD. I ask my distributor for guidance and she tells me that it tastes like that because it's not coffee even thought all of the photos are of this nice smooth coffee and false advertisement. She told me that it wasnt a coffee and its actually a meal replacement? Then why not advertise as a supplement? I dont understand. She tells me all is normal and she proceeded to try to sell me other products to go with the item to make it taste better.... why? I agreed and purchased another 50 dollar item to go with my 50 dollar "coffee"... that was a huge mistake... it's all around awful and full of false advertising. In the end it's all keto I can't get the full benefit even though she told me that I dont need to change anything in my diet or lifestyle just drink the coffee.. I gave it to a friend in hope's she'd use the $150 of products I spent on this joke because shes on the diet..(also watch out they dont specify with your distributor that you have to stay on for 3 months or they charge you $50 for canceling their program) and she came back informing me that the taste was horrible... she couldn't get threw it. My bottom line for keto dieters there is cheaper options that taste amazing and cost so much less!! Stay away from ITWORKS coffee.

Jenny Draxler
April 1st, 2019 Appleton, WI DETAILS

I did a three month trial to help out my friend who just joined It Works and even though I like the coffee, the shipping time is ridiculous. I asked my friend in case there was a back order and she said there wasn't and based on other people's reviews, this is a common occurence. For that, that is not an effective way to do business. I will be canceling my auto ship because this is such a rip off. Do not order from this company unless you want to be ripped off from delayed deliveries and back orders.

Lydia
April 1st, 2019 Beverly Hills, FL DETAILS

Y’all I was really really excited to try all of the sample products, I have PCOS so it’s not exactly easy for my to lose weight so I thought id give this a try to maybe boost confidence. So I set everything up and ordered my sample kit OVER a month ago and it is still not here! And I paid for 3-4 day shipping! I’ve put many complaints in and they tell me one of the products is out of stock which is understandable but I emailed them to check in and they said it’s been replenished and my package should be sent out soon! So I waited another two weeks and it still hadn’t been shipped! It’s now been almost three months and I still do not have my package!

Cathy Conger
March 27th, 2019 Stewartville, MN DETAILS

Worse experience of my life with this company, the product and the distributor. I was never told about the membership fee, I cancelled everything but they are still taking my money with the product on back-order!!! Distributor is basically saying that I am dumb as I “must not be using product right”, she lies, and don’t let her “fast-talking/honey, sweetheart” voice fool you!!

Megan Kowsky
March 26th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

horrible customer service. Tried to cancel over 3 times, never informed of the $50 cancellation fee. Still sent me products that i didn't approve of. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Vanskelig
March 20th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

I signed up to help out a friend who is selling the stuff. I just wanted the product. They charged my card and sent me a letter saying they're backordered indefinitely. But they can't give my money back and I'm now locked into 3 months more of 80 bucks being withdrawn from my account. I called and asked to cancel and I said that's impossible.

Emily
March 8th, 2019 Ocala, FL DETAILS

Worst customer service and product doesn't work for everyone! I called and the wait with was 112 mins but ended up waiting for almost 2 hrs. I called because the product did not work on my husband, so i asked if i could get a refund and maybe order a different product for him to see if it works. I was told that there is no guarantee that the product works for everybody and if it didn't work for my husband that theres nothing that they will or can do. I will be canceling my membership and everytime I see a promotion for this product or an AD I will be warning everybody not to do it because IT does NOT work!

Lynn Patson Musselman
March 7th, 2019 Duncansville, PA DETAILS

I would not even give this company 1 star. The Thermofight X is a total rip off and this diet does not work. First of all they make you go on a 3 month auto ship. Well those auto ships do not go out when they are supposed to. Theu go out at least a month late. Therefore you don’t have the supplements to take to even give the diet a chance. My February 25th order did not ship and it could be another 4-6 weeks. How does that work for a diet. And let me tell you they don’t care when you call they just say if you cancel early before the 3rd autoship you will be charged at $50 fee. BEWARE!!!!!! Stay away from this company!!!!! They also charge your credit card the date of the autoship even if it is not going to ship for 4-6 weeks. So you are paying for an item you don’t have. Please people be careful and don’t get ripped off like me and many others!

Sheila
March 6th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Worst customer service ever. Ordered products, 4 weeks later and $100+ plus taken from me no PRODUCTS

Megan
March 1st, 2019 DETAILS

They dont even deserve the 1 star. Their rep ordered double what I asked for, then I tried to change and they wouldnt. I was not informed that this was a 3 month sign up, so couldnt cancel the auto shipment without paying $50, which I tried to do. It just told me I couldnt cancel without phoning customer service, which I tried to do. All I got was an answering machine, left a message and never got a call back. I am thinking of going to consumer affairs.

Carrie
February 14th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

So i was what was called a "tester" in which means i had to sign up for 3 months before i could cancel my autoshipment without a 50.00 cancel early fee so I did just that tried the coffee to the supplements in which all made me sick so i decided to cancel my order to do so i had one more month so i called and spoke with customer servie rep tue cheapest thing they had was their wrinkle cream in which i just got today wed Feb 13th 2019 I want to know why i was told my expiration date on the box may show different and it isn't expried it works claims it is good for 12 years after lot date...Now I am well aware what lot dates are and why they are issued and their my lot date on this wrinkle cream is 06/2018... This is expired well past it's effective date so this the full effect of the ingredients may not work as they should I find this terrible business practices selling your expried wrinkle cream for 25.00 and expect me to pass good words about the company very unsatisfied customer and will be reaching out the the better business bureau on this issue there are reasons for lot numbers and to dispose of after expiration date not for sale or distribute!! You should do better than this it works!! Carrie

Sharon Janes
January 31st, 2019 DETAILS

They don’t even deserve 1 star to be honest... had a 3 months auto shipment on the Keto Coffee which does nothing by the way and when my 3 month was up I cancelled my auto shipment and checked my emails 3 weeks later and bam another shipment being sent!!! I called the company and they wanted me to tell them step by step how I cancelled my auto shipment and wanted to know if I had a confirmation number which they do not email to you. Sorry didn’t know I needed a photographic memory!!!! All there supervisors were busy taking other calls..... hmmmmmm I wonder why!!!! Scam!!!!!

brittany starfield
January 23rd, 2019 Alamo, NV DETAILS

DO NOT BUY IT IS A SCAM! Products don't work and customer service doesn't care about customer satisfaction they just want to steal you money. They don't guarantee any results or your money back. When you buy a product you are forced into a 3 month agreement that you can't get out of of.

K. G.
January 18th, 2019 Green Forest, AR DETAILS

I really like the results from the Hair skin Nails product at first but then I started having instense migraines (saw it was one of the symptoms of an ingredient in it) and night sweats. I tried to cancel my auto shipments and I was just going to pay the $50 cancellation fee and it just keeps saying that my orders cannot be canceled. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!

Wendy
January 17th, 2019 Muskego, WI DETAILS

Completely a scam of a company! One of their "distributors" got my underage daughter to sign up for their monthly membership. The person that signed up my daughter knew she was under 18!! When I called to they them they illegally went into a contract and were taking money out of an account that has my name on it they told me it would cost $60 to cancel!!! I asked to talk with a supervisor and was told there was not one available!!! They then told me they needed to put me on hold and I waited 45 minutes before hanging up.... that was AFTER waiting 47 minutes to talk to someone in the first place!!! BE AWARE **** WORST BUSINESS PRACTICES EVER!!!!!!!!

Makayla Livingston
January 8th, 2019 Ash Grove, MO DETAILS

Horrible experience. I was going to start selling it works, but after getting charged over $100 for expenses I was never told about, I called customer service for a refund. Every time I call it’s over 30 minutes of waiting just to talk to someone. When I finally got to talk to a person, I was told I would be refunded within 3-5 business days. It’s now been 11 days and I can’t get ahold of anyone in customer service. Horrible customer service!!! I will not be selling It Works products when their customer service is so awful!

Freda Bruce
December 31st, 2018 Rapid City, SD DETAILS

I agreed to a 3-month supply of keto coffee. I was heading out of town but didn't expect to receive the coffee until I returned 10 days later. I gave them my debit card information. When I got to my first stop of my 10-day jaunt, to visit my grandkids, I took them to Walmart to pick out something and when I went to purchase my debit card wouldn't go through. I knew I had enough money in my account. When I got back to my sons to check my account, it works had charged my account 10 times overdrawing my account. Not one representative from it works contacted me. I was stuck with no money and had to cancel my debit card so no more transactions went through. This was a Friday and my account was not credited back until Monday leaving me all weekend with no money.

Jennifer Winter
December 11th, 2018 Kapolei, HI DETAILS

Never got my order after a month. Cs did not give a refund lost $40 but they will get not one more dime from me. They do not allow cancel on autoship. There is a $50 cancellation charge if you don't do 3 months of their stuff. They do not call back if you ask to speak to a manager. Shut this scam company down.

Janet
December 10th, 2018 Imperial Beach, CA DETAILS

Don’t ever purchased anything from this company!! I purchased the it works green powder. the powder gave me headaches after only using it two times I called the company to return it they said I couldn’t return the product after it had already been opened and used ?! REALLY? how is one supposed to know if the product works if they don’t try it?? Then I was told if I wanted to cancel the auto shop that will cost $50 ?! They want you to sign up for AutoShip because it makes the product cheaper when you purchase it . I called my bank Explain to my bank What experience I had Trying to get a refund they suggested I file fraudulent charges against the company I did and received a full refund for my product .

Pat Gunder
December 5th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

I am a senior citizen and placed an order with my granddaughter knowing I had to buy 3-months supply. I ordered it up front. Last week I got a notice that they were sending more which would be a 6 month supply and told I could not cancel until I ordered one more time for a 9-month supply!!!! What a scam!!! They will not respond to me and I cannot delete my credit card info from their site! This is so wrong!

Samantha
November 27th, 2018 Portsmouth, VA DETAILS

I am LIVID!!! I’m beyond angry at this company who advertises Keto coffee (if you know who I’m talking about). I have argued for over a month now to get my money back. They have told me one thing and then told me another. They have HORRIBLE customer service. NEVER again will I EVER go into another MLM company like this. Read all the fine lines because I am now stuck with $100 out of pocket!! And can’t get any money back (after they said I would). I Highly advise AGAINST going with this company. They are a joke

Chelsea
November 16th, 2018 Toledo, OH DETAILS

I was sold on a diet coffee. Purchase the product and never was told I had to purchase the product for 3 months. Called the company and the have closed out my ticket and they expected a 24 hr response when I never received that I got a response. This company only cares for your money.

Haley
November 15th, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

This company is horrible!!! All the distributors lie about how much they are making. The trainings teach you how to lie to your Facebook friends and how to cold message which is against Facebook policy. When I resigned the girls that were above me trash talked me on facebook, and they blocked me. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! The products don't work either. The company says they are plant-based but they are not! I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Kay
October 30th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I can honestly say I had a bad experience with a company who doesn't care about the customer. I was told that I would have to sign up for the 90 day trial in order to get the loyalty customer price. Which was not a problem with me. My first shipment was suppose to be sent out on August 20th. A week later got an email saying my product got shipped back to the sender due to issues with my mailing address. I called itworks and they sent out a replacement order. They also mentioned that it wouldn't happen again now that we fixed what the issue was. September 20th came around and the same exact thing happened as the month before. I called again and they sent out a replacement order for the second time. They reassured me that the problem was solved with my address and not to worry. On October 20th the same exact thing happened AGAIN! This time I called and told them to refund me my money because I wanted nothing to do with itworks and to keep the product. They refused to do that and offered to send a replacement for the 3rd time. I then asked why do the replacement orders make it to me but the shipments in general always have an issue. The person I was on the phone with ignored the question and asked if there was anything else I needed help with. I think it's ridiculous that they refuse to refund me. Why would I want the product after all that I had to deal with the past 3 months? Overall, the company is garbage and I recommend no one waste time or money. They deserve no stars!

Tabitha Edwards
October 29th, 2018 Albany, OR DETAILS

If I could give it negative starts I would. I bought hair skin and nail vitamins $39.97 with shipping costs, they never got delivered. When I tried speaking to customer service, a guy told me that I got "refunded" $18.00 as a result of me "refusing" them, and that my account had been shut down. After me reaching out to them multiple times, I have got no response. I am still short $19.95, and the company will not give me my money back. I NEVER received my vitamins, I NEVER refused the vitamins. I deserve a full refund.

Annmarie Godsey
October 23rd, 2018 Phillipsburg, NJ DETAILS

It was just awful. Products do nothing to start with. Tried to order one box of wraps. Got signed up for autoship without knowing. Contacted distributor who was supposed to cancel it. She didn't I got charged again. When I called customer service they told me varying stories. One of which being that distributors can't cancel auto ship. So I have to pay $15 to send the products back to get some of the money back that they stole. The distributor just blames the company and the company blames the distributor. Nothing gets fixed. Just stay away

Aly
October 15th, 2018 DETAILS

If I could give it .5 stars I would. First off, the person who signed me up for this did not tell me that it was a minimum 3 month commitment otherwise I would be charged a $50 USD cancellation fee. She also gave me no information regarding what company I would be buying the Keto coffee from (gee I wonder why?). Judging by all of these reviews there are MANY people in the same boat as I am. I am currently fighting with the company to cancel my auto ship/account and not to charge me the $50. The company wanted me to provide a medical note since I wrote them that I could not continue due to health reasons (coffee tastes good, it just doesn't agree with my stomach) in order to waive the cancellation fee. Ummmm no. Not happening. So, wish me luck, I hope I am able to resolve this soon as it's been a few days now back and forth between different support people.

Jill
October 3rd, 2018 North Weymouth, MA DETAILS

I was blindsided into signing up to be a disrubutor to help out a stranger claiming she needed my help to reach the next level. I really did invest my time, effort, and money into making money but I was just naive and too trusting . They will tell you anything so you will buy their products but I just couldnt lie too people so I wasn’t successful!!!

Diane Torre
September 21st, 2018 Commack, NY DETAILS

I personally lost nearly 50 pounds using the products. I started losing around a year and a half ago. The weight came off slowly but consistently and I have maintained it. I started by using only the greens daily as a meal replacement and then added products one at a time. I have an auto-immune illness and needed to add one product and then have blood work done and then continue so that my doctor could see if anything interfered with my medication or my levels. When looking at the ingredients, my doctor's comment was "how can I complain... there is nothing harmful in anything you are showing me" but still he wanted me to take it slow. The one product I was instructed not to take was the ThermoFight because it speeds up your metabolism which would have made me burn through my medication too quickly. (The comment above where a reviewer stated that is was meant to fill you - just goes to show that some of these reviews are very misinformed - as that is not how that product works.) I then added the cleanse, wraps and fat fighters - one at a time and then all together. When the Keto Line came out, I changed my program to Keto Coffee for breakfast - a shake using the greens and protein powder for lunch, a light snack and then anything I want for dinner ... including apps, dessert and cocktails if I am out and then I follow my heaviest meal of the day with Fat Fighters. These products ABSOLUTELY work if you follow the directions and remain consistent. Being a product-of-the-product and having amazing before and after photos, I am now a distributor. Even though I am only doing this part-time (I have a 9-5 career), I reached Ruby Level rather quickly. While I am not always paid out as a Ruby, I am almost always paid at least as an Executive and I am hoping to climb higher even with my limited available time. I have made some incredible friends and I have found their conventions and red-carpets to be extremely well-done. They are professional and fun! I have grown as a person in ways I never could have imagined, mostly because my upline believes so strongly in self-development and extending out of your comfort zone. I have helped others in their health/weight goals and in financial goals, which is a fantastic feeling. I have also signed people as distributors who did absolutely nothing and then trashed the company- with little to no self-reflection about how little effort they put in. So - I believe very strongly that it comes down to this - This is an OPPORTUNITY! It can be an opportunity to do nothing and complain or to work and conquer! It is all up to the individual!

Amber Heilman
September 19th, 2018 Gainesville, TX DETAILS

Very disappointed with it works. It should be called it doesn’t work. Just a way to get ur money. Don’t fall into the trap.

Skylar Avers
September 11th, 2018 Greeley, CO DETAILS

I am very disappointed with my experience with It Works! I ordered three different products that a friend who works for them recommended to me (Greens, Thermofight, and the Cleanse). The Greens was a powder you put into water and drink 8 ounces once a day, the Thermofight was a bottle of pills that you take twice a day that fills your stomach and makes you full faster, and the cleanse was a weird herbal cleanse that tasted super weird and chemically. I didn't see a change in my body whatsoever, and I tried it religiously for a month. I'm uncomfortable with taking pills to make me full faster, and I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever. It also is SUPER expensive. If you sign up for the Loyal Customer 3 month plan, you get most products half off, but its 30 to 40 dollars per product. If you bought it just one time, it's about 60 to 70 dollars per product. I finally got fed up and wanted to cancel everything, so I went into my account and canceled the autoshipment for September at least 4 or 5 days before it was supposed to ship (they say to cancel it at least 48 hours before the autoship). I woke up on the 10th (when the autoshipment normally cycled) and my account was charged. I had to call to cancel it and get refund, but the catch is that if you don't complete the 3 month plan, you are charged a 50 dollar membership fee JUST FOR CANCELING. I feel very scammed and I would not recommend this to anyone. Customer service was pretty helpful and helped me cancel everything smoothly, but it was still extremely frustrating.

Loretta
August 9th, 2018 Youngstown, OH DETAILS

It Works doesn’t work! I gave this product a try to compare to a program I have been connected with for four years. I ordered the two day cleanse that came with four terrible tasting liquids inside. I measured myself in six locations and weighed myself along with the time of day. Did the two day cleanse.....nothing! Absolutely nothing! No change in any of the measurements. I ate pretty clean too. I will say....don’t waste your money. I will stick to my Advocare. I feel so much better on their products.

LUPE P RAMIREZ
August 6th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

It did not work! What I really didn't like is that they make sure you get products whether you want them or not but automatically deducting money from your acct. Then when you try to return it they say they will send you a label to return it back. You have to pay shipping. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Lisa Snow
July 30th, 2018 Bowmansville, NY DETAILS

It Works more like It Scams. It’s nothing but a money making pyramid scheme period! If you really want to lose weight you can do it cheaper with other products in the stores and you DONT need to be on a mailing list every month. Over priced items that people are just trying to sell you to get that sale. If the product works the distributor should be thin and healthy right??? Well she is far from it. It’s only a money making scheme. I bought the thermo fit and the fat fighter and the cleanse oh and the keto coffee the list goes on and on with the money wasted. I stopped taking it and lost weight the old fashioned way...I DID IT and saved my money.

Jordan
July 16th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Such a joke, the products did not work. And when I signed up for the Royal customer which was a 90 day only period. I was still being charged after the 90 days. On top of that they said it was to late to stop the shipment process so I have to wait to receive the order, send it back, then they “will refund me.” I’m sure something will go wrong, horrible customer service.

Mag gut
July 5th, 2018 Little Falls, NJ

RIP off don't get it don't work and cannot cancel the membership....

B
June 28th, 2018 Rochester, MN DETAILS

Do not order from this company. The people that sell for them tell you they are giving you a one time charge to try their products and then you get charged for 3 months loyal customer and they take a $50 charge from you account if you try to return before the 3 months are up. Also their products taste like crap and do not work at all. I know so many women that sell it works and they have only gotten fatter sense they started using the products. The women that say the products work great are women that are already tiny and can't gain weight if they tried. The company and the people close to you your friends and family that sell this crap are just taking your money and becoming rich only because they lie to everyone they talk to. This company needs to be closed down and everyone who has ordered from them ever should get all of their money back because it is a scam. There are weight lose companies that do work but this it works DOES NOT WORK IN ANY WAY AT ALL OTHER THAT TO MAKE YOU PAY MONEY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO. This company should be ashamed of itself.

journey
May 14th, 2018 Lincoln, NE DETAILS

Former Distributor. Takes advantage of you, products are over sensationalized. You will not male money unless you have several people in your downline who have several people in their downlines. Typical pyramid scheme.

Emily Fisher
April 13th, 2018 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS

I bought a 59 00 product from a friend over the phone to help her out. Received product, but I was erroneously signed up for a monthly autoshipment for more supplies that I didnt order. When I called, I was told that “I AGREED TO A MEMBERSHIP” which I did not. I was told it would cost me 50 00 to cancel. SHAMEFUL IT WORKS!!! ARE YOU ALL THAT DESPERATE!! By the way… WTF really means WTF with this company.

Misty Wenisch
April 6th, 2018 Soquel, CA DETAILS

DO NOT BUY! They sign you up for an automatic 3 month subscription that they hide in the terms and conditions. Returning something is also not true! If you try to return it before the end of your 3 month subscription they charge you $50. I called them to tell them that I HATE the products and they do not care. I spoke with a supervisor who was less helpful than their customer service. She could not have cared at all about what I was saying and her attitude was terribly rude. I am stuck with this crap for 3 months. Do yourself a favor and go with a different company. The product does not do what it claims. This company should be ashamed of themselves.

Josie
April 3rd, 2018 Copperas Cove, TX DETAILS

I have worked with two different representatives through this company. I had asked both o f them to cancel my autoship orders...the first one did, after the second charge went through...the last one, however, did not. I have no been charged a fourth extra time. I had an auto ship order for 3 months. I figured worst case scenario I would have to wait for it to be over. My mistake, it ended and they just charged me again. I refuse to ever use this company ever again.