Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

It Works!

It Works! Logo

It Works!

Distributors must maintain 80 BV each month in order to be qualified to receive commissions

Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, It Works! is a skin care and nutrition company in the multi-level marketing (MLM) industry. The company's founders came up with a plan for a multilevel marketing plan and the company began with its flagship body contouring product. The Ultimate Body Applicator.  Furthermore, the company expanded its offerings to include a full line of premium nutritional and anti-aging supplements designed to help consumers lose weight and stay healthy. Other products offered include the It Works! "Greens" line, green tea, defining gel, nutritional shakes and supplements for weight loss, essential oils, and It Works! apparel. All products claim to be made from natural ingredients.

Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.8

Overall
Score

Shaklee Logo Shaklee ›

7.9

Overall
Score

doTerra Logo doTerra ›

7.3

Overall
Score

It Works! Logo It Works! ›

6.2

Overall
Score

The Good

• Natural products
  • Low upfront costs
  • Commissions and bonuses
  • Discounts

Natural Products

It Works! is primarily known for selling its body wraps, which help people firm and tone skin. The company also features a number of nutritional supplements designed to curb appetite, promote healthy skin, and accelerate nail and hair growth. From its conception with The Ultimate Body Applicator, the company leaders have been passionate about the use of safe, natural ingredients. Subsequently, all of the company's products are natural and botanically-based. It Works! Strives to help people change their lives both physically and financially.

Low Upfront Costs

The cost to join It Works! as an independent distributor is $99 for a business starter kit, which includes a box of four wraps, marketing materials, business cards, and catalogs. Independent distributors also receive online training, access to a personal mentor, a free customized website for 30 days, and personal development coaching.

Commissions, Bonuses, and Discounts

It Works! offers multiple layers of commission, bonuses, and incentives as part of a compensation plan. Distributors can earn 50 percent commissions on product sales for cash and carry items. Performance bonuses and downline commissions are also available. Downline commissions range between 2 and 10 percent of the product sales made by team members. Distributors can move recruited distributors and sales volume to any one of their team members to build a stronger organization overall.

Distributors can purchase products at discounted prices for personal use with the loyal customer discount. This reward is earned every time a distributor signs up two loyal customers.

Gives Back Foundation

Working for and selling products of It Works! means clients and customers become apart of the foundation. The It Works! Foundation was founded in 2014 and focused on the following causes: Pediatric Cancer Research and Family Support, Humanitarian Aid, Anti-Human Trafficking, International Crisis Response, Veterans Support, Homeless Outreach, and Community Support.

Today, the It Works! Foundation is focusing its efforts on bringing awareness to The Payton Wright Foundation, The V Foundation, Children’s Cup, Selah Freedom, Samaritan’s Purse and The Gary Sinise Foundation. The company encourages friends and family to come together and give back. Every year for a week, each team is invited to find ways to give back to their communities.

The Bad

• Low Earning Potential
  • Lack of Scientific Evidence
  • Unclear Training Details

Low Earning Potential

It Works! relies heavily on social media and word-of-mouth marketing. The average It Works! consultant earns less than $300 each month. In addition, distributors must maintain a monthly minimum of 80 BV (bonus volume) autoship in order to be eligible to receive commissions. This equates to approximately $112 in product purchases.

It should be noted, however, that if a distributor already has 150 BV in personal sales, the 80 BV minimum no longer applies. While being an It Works! distributor may help bring in some extra cash; it can be challenging to make it as a full-time job. The vast majority of distributors only make a passive income..

Lack of Scientific Evidence

It Works! has provided no scientific evidence to back up the health benefit claims it has made about its products. Further, the Food and Drug Administration warns consumers that using body wraps for contouring can be dangerous. Users must drink half of their body weight in ounces of water for three days after wrap use in order to achieve results. For example, a 200-pound person would have to drink 100 ounces of water each day for three days.

Unclear Training Details

It Works! does not provide much detail of the company's training programs on its website, specifically in regards to the training the company offers its independent distributors. Statistically, individuals without experience in sales or network marketing struggle in the multi-level marketing businesses and would benefit from knowing that the company has a transparent training program. It Works! Does provide some social media training, but it does not explicitly list what is taught. These individuals may choose to pursue additional training on their own or consider other opportunities with other MLM companies.

The Bottom Line

It Works! is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides a line of body wraps and nutritional supplements. The business model for It Works! is to offer everyone the opportunity to improve their lives physically and financially. The upfront cost to join the business opportunity is low, and distributors have the ability to earn commissions, bonuses, and discounts.

It Works! is an excellent option for stay-at-home moms/dads or for people looking for some extra income as it is a home-based business opportunity. However, it is unclear what kind of training It Works! provides its distributors. Additionally, most independent distributors earn less than $300 per month. Network marketing companies are not for everyone, so be sure to look at all the details before deciding to join.

View Our Top Rated Multi-Level Marketing Companies

2.2

Jennifer Winter
December 11th, 2018 Kapolei, HI DETAILS

Never got my order after a month. Cs did not give a refund lost $40 but they will get not one more dime from me. They do not allow cancel on autoship. There is a $50 cancellation charge if you don't do 3 months of their stuff. They do not call back if you ask to speak to a manager. Shut this scam company down.

Janet
December 10th, 2018 Imperial Beach, CA DETAILS

Don’t ever purchased anything from this company!! I purchased the it works green powder. the powder gave me headaches after only using it two times I called the company to return it they said I couldn’t return the product after it had already been opened and used ?! REALLY? how is one supposed to know if the product works if they don’t try it?? Then I was told if I wanted to cancel the auto shop that will cost $50 ?! They want you to sign up for AutoShip because it makes the product cheaper when you purchase it . I called my bank Explain to my bank What experience I had Trying to get a refund they suggested I file fraudulent charges against the company I did and received a full refund for my product .

Pat Gunder
December 5th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

I am a senior citizen and placed an order with my granddaughter knowing I had to buy 3-months supply. I ordered it up front. Last week I got a notice that they were sending more which would be a 6 month supply and told I could not cancel until I ordered one more time for a 9-month supply!!!! What a scam!!! They will not respond to me and I cannot delete my credit card info from their site! This is so wrong!

Samantha
November 27th, 2018 Portsmouth, VA DETAILS

I am LIVID!!! I’m beyond angry at this company who advertises Keto coffee (if you know who I’m talking about). I have argued for over a month now to get my money back. They have told me one thing and then told me another. They have HORRIBLE customer service. NEVER again will I EVER go into another MLM company like this. Read all the fine lines because I am now stuck with $100 out of pocket!! And can’t get any money back (after they said I would). I Highly advise AGAINST going with this company. They are a joke

Chelsea
November 16th, 2018 Toledo, OH DETAILS

I was sold on a diet coffee. Purchase the product and never was told I had to purchase the product for 3 months. Called the company and the have closed out my ticket and they expected a 24 hr response when I never received that I got a response. This company only cares for your money.

Haley
November 15th, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

This company is horrible!!! All the distributors lie about how much they are making. The trainings teach you how to lie to your Facebook friends and how to cold message which is against Facebook policy. When I resigned the girls that were above me trash talked me on facebook, and they blocked me. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! The products don't work either. The company says they are plant-based but they are not! I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Kay
October 30th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I can honestly say I had a bad experience with a company who doesn't care about the customer. I was told that I would have to sign up for the 90 day trial in order to get the loyalty customer price. Which was not a problem with me. My first shipment was suppose to be sent out on August 20th. A week later got an email saying my product got shipped back to the sender due to issues with my mailing address. I called itworks and they sent out a replacement order. They also mentioned that it wouldn't happen again now that we fixed what the issue was. September 20th came around and the same exact thing happened as the month before. I called again and they sent out a replacement order for the second time. They reassured me that the problem was solved with my address and not to worry. On October 20th the same exact thing happened AGAIN! This time I called and told them to refund me my money because I wanted nothing to do with itworks and to keep the product. They refused to do that and offered to send a replacement for the 3rd time. I then asked why do the replacement orders make it to me but the shipments in general always have an issue. The person I was on the phone with ignored the question and asked if there was anything else I needed help with. I think it's ridiculous that they refuse to refund me. Why would I want the product after all that I had to deal with the past 3 months? Overall, the company is garbage and I recommend no one waste time or money. They deserve no stars!

Tabitha Edwards
October 29th, 2018 Albany, OR DETAILS

If I could give it negative starts I would. I bought hair skin and nail vitamins $39.97 with shipping costs, they never got delivered. When I tried speaking to customer service, a guy told me that I got "refunded" $18.00 as a result of me "refusing" them, and that my account had been shut down. After me reaching out to them multiple times, I have got no response. I am still short $19.95, and the company will not give me my money back. I NEVER received my vitamins, I NEVER refused the vitamins. I deserve a full refund.

Annmarie Godsey
October 23rd, 2018 Phillipsburg, NJ DETAILS

It was just awful. Products do nothing to start with. Tried to order one box of wraps. Got signed up for autoship without knowing. Contacted distributor who was supposed to cancel it. She didn't I got charged again. When I called customer service they told me varying stories. One of which being that distributors can't cancel auto ship. So I have to pay $15 to send the products back to get some of the money back that they stole. The distributor just blames the company and the company blames the distributor. Nothing gets fixed. Just stay away

Aly
October 15th, 2018 DETAILS

If I could give it .5 stars I would. First off, the person who signed me up for this did not tell me that it was a minimum 3 month commitment otherwise I would be charged a $50 USD cancellation fee. She also gave me no information regarding what company I would be buying the Keto coffee from (gee I wonder why?). Judging by all of these reviews there are MANY people in the same boat as I am. I am currently fighting with the company to cancel my auto ship/account and not to charge me the $50. The company wanted me to provide a medical note since I wrote them that I could not continue due to health reasons (coffee tastes good, it just doesn't agree with my stomach) in order to waive the cancellation fee. Ummmm no. Not happening. So, wish me luck, I hope I am able to resolve this soon as it's been a few days now back and forth between different support people.

Jill
October 3rd, 2018 North Weymouth, MA DETAILS

I was blindsided into signing up to be a disrubutor to help out a stranger claiming she needed my help to reach the next level. I really did invest my time, effort, and money into making money but I was just naive and too trusting . They will tell you anything so you will buy their products but I just couldnt lie too people so I wasn’t successful!!!

Diane Torre
September 21st, 2018 Commack, NY DETAILS

I personally lost nearly 50 pounds using the products. I started losing around a year and a half ago. The weight came off slowly but consistently and I have maintained it. I started by using only the greens daily as a meal replacement and then added products one at a time. I have an auto-immune illness and needed to add one product and then have blood work done and then continue so that my doctor could see if anything interfered with my medication or my levels. When looking at the ingredients, my doctor's comment was "how can I complain... there is nothing harmful in anything you are showing me" but still he wanted me to take it slow. The one product I was instructed not to take was the ThermoFight because it speeds up your metabolism which would have made me burn through my medication too quickly. (The comment above where a reviewer stated that is was meant to fill you - just goes to show that some of these reviews are very misinformed - as that is not how that product works.) I then added the cleanse, wraps and fat fighters - one at a time and then all together. When the Keto Line came out, I changed my program to Keto Coffee for breakfast - a shake using the greens and protein powder for lunch, a light snack and then anything I want for dinner ... including apps, dessert and cocktails if I am out and then I follow my heaviest meal of the day with Fat Fighters. These products ABSOLUTELY work if you follow the directions and remain consistent. Being a product-of-the-product and having amazing before and after photos, I am now a distributor. Even though I am only doing this part-time (I have a 9-5 career), I reached Ruby Level rather quickly. While I am not always paid out as a Ruby, I am almost always paid at least as an Executive and I am hoping to climb higher even with my limited available time. I have made some incredible friends and I have found their conventions and red-carpets to be extremely well-done. They are professional and fun! I have grown as a person in ways I never could have imagined, mostly because my upline believes so strongly in self-development and extending out of your comfort zone. I have helped others in their health/weight goals and in financial goals, which is a fantastic feeling. I have also signed people as distributors who did absolutely nothing and then trashed the company- with little to no self-reflection about how little effort they put in. So - I believe very strongly that it comes down to this - This is an OPPORTUNITY! It can be an opportunity to do nothing and complain or to work and conquer! It is all up to the individual!

Amber Heilman
September 19th, 2018 Gainesville, TX DETAILS

Very disappointed with it works. It should be called it doesn’t work. Just a way to get ur money. Don’t fall into the trap.

Skylar Avers
September 11th, 2018 Greeley, CO DETAILS

I am very disappointed with my experience with It Works! I ordered three different products that a friend who works for them recommended to me (Greens, Thermofight, and the Cleanse). The Greens was a powder you put into water and drink 8 ounces once a day, the Thermofight was a bottle of pills that you take twice a day that fills your stomach and makes you full faster, and the cleanse was a weird herbal cleanse that tasted super weird and chemically. I didn't see a change in my body whatsoever, and I tried it religiously for a month. I'm uncomfortable with taking pills to make me full faster, and I wasn't seeing any results whatsoever. It also is SUPER expensive. If you sign up for the Loyal Customer 3 month plan, you get most products half off, but its 30 to 40 dollars per product. If you bought it just one time, it's about 60 to 70 dollars per product. I finally got fed up and wanted to cancel everything, so I went into my account and canceled the autoshipment for September at least 4 or 5 days before it was supposed to ship (they say to cancel it at least 48 hours before the autoship). I woke up on the 10th (when the autoshipment normally cycled) and my account was charged. I had to call to cancel it and get refund, but the catch is that if you don't complete the 3 month plan, you are charged a 50 dollar membership fee JUST FOR CANCELING. I feel very scammed and I would not recommend this to anyone. Customer service was pretty helpful and helped me cancel everything smoothly, but it was still extremely frustrating.

Loretta
August 9th, 2018 Youngstown, OH DETAILS

It Works doesn’t work! I gave this product a try to compare to a program I have been connected with for four years. I ordered the two day cleanse that came with four terrible tasting liquids inside. I measured myself in six locations and weighed myself along with the time of day. Did the two day cleanse.....nothing! Absolutely nothing! No change in any of the measurements. I ate pretty clean too. I will say....don’t waste your money. I will stick to my Advocare. I feel so much better on their products.

LUPE P RAMIREZ
August 6th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

It did not work! What I really didn't like is that they make sure you get products whether you want them or not but automatically deducting money from your acct. Then when you try to return it they say they will send you a label to return it back. You have to pay shipping. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

Lisa Snow
July 30th, 2018 Bowmansville, NY DETAILS

It Works more like It Scams. It’s nothing but a money making pyramid scheme period! If you really want to lose weight you can do it cheaper with other products in the stores and you DONT need to be on a mailing list every month. Over priced items that people are just trying to sell you to get that sale. If the product works the distributor should be thin and healthy right??? Well she is far from it. It’s only a money making scheme. I bought the thermo fit and the fat fighter and the cleanse oh and the keto coffee the list goes on and on with the money wasted. I stopped taking it and lost weight the old fashioned way...I DID IT and saved my money.

Jordan
July 16th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Such a joke, the products did not work. And when I signed up for the Royal customer which was a 90 day only period. I was still being charged after the 90 days. On top of that they said it was to late to stop the shipment process so I have to wait to receive the order, send it back, then they “will refund me.” I’m sure something will go wrong, horrible customer service.

B
June 28th, 2018 Rochester, MN DETAILS

Do not order from this company. The people that sell for them tell you they are giving you a one time charge to try their products and then you get charged for 3 months loyal customer and they take a $50 charge from you account if you try to return before the 3 months are up. Also their products taste like crap and do not work at all. I know so many women that sell it works and they have only gotten fatter sense they started using the products. The women that say the products work great are women that are already tiny and can't gain weight if they tried. The company and the people close to you your friends and family that sell this crap are just taking your money and becoming rich only because they lie to everyone they talk to. This company needs to be closed down and everyone who has ordered from them ever should get all of their money back because it is a scam. There are weight lose companies that do work but this it works DOES NOT WORK IN ANY WAY AT ALL OTHER THAT TO MAKE YOU PAY MONEY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO. This company should be ashamed of itself.

Mag gut
July 5th, 2018 Little Falls, NJ

RIP off don't get it don't work and cannot cancel the membership....

journey
May 14th, 2018 Lincoln, NE DETAILS

Former Distributor. Takes advantage of you, products are over sensationalized. You will not male money unless you have several people in your downline who have several people in their downlines. Typical pyramid scheme.

Emily Fisher
April 13th, 2018 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS

I bought a 59 00 product from a friend over the phone to help her out. Received product, but I was erroneously signed up for a monthly autoshipment for more supplies that I didnt order. When I called, I was told that “I AGREED TO A MEMBERSHIP” which I did not. I was told it would cost me 50 00 to cancel. SHAMEFUL IT WORKS!!! ARE YOU ALL THAT DESPERATE!! By the way… WTF really means WTF with this company.

Misty Wenisch
April 6th, 2018 Soquel, CA DETAILS

DO NOT BUY! They sign you up for an automatic 3 month subscription that they hide in the terms and conditions. Returning something is also not true! If you try to return it before the end of your 3 month subscription they charge you $50. I called them to tell them that I HATE the products and they do not care. I spoke with a supervisor who was less helpful than their customer service. She could not have cared at all about what I was saying and her attitude was terribly rude. I am stuck with this crap for 3 months. Do yourself a favor and go with a different company. The product does not do what it claims. This company should be ashamed of themselves.

Josie
April 3rd, 2018 Copperas Cove, TX DETAILS

I have worked with two different representatives through this company. I had asked both o f them to cancel my autoship orders...the first one did, after the second charge went through...the last one, however, did not. I have no been charged a fourth extra time. I had an auto ship order for 3 months. I figured worst case scenario I would have to wait for it to be over. My mistake, it ended and they just charged me again. I refuse to ever use this company ever again.

Leesa Sickler
February 8th, 2018 Elizabeth, CO DETAILS

If I could give no stars I would the reps that sell it do not tell you everything you need to know I called to cancel and was told I could not because I was locked in for 3 months and if I cancel I pay a 50.00 fee never told any of this I was told to cancel I call 180053472395 and all they ask is my name and address not true in one bit. So I either pay 50.00 or pay 132.00 for product that made me deathly sick. Do not use this company they are all liers. Horrible company and employees

Yolanda Aikins
October 16th, 2017 The Bronx, NY

I agreed to try a product for 90 days. I assumed at the end of the 90 Days it would cancel because the woman who sold it to me knew I didn’t want to receive it anymore. Did it? No! So I call the company and request it to be cancelled. They want the credit card number that is on file which of course I do not have on me. So now I have to call a second time once I have those numbers. I was able to provide all the other information why do you need my credit card number?? Just cancel the damn order!! Now you have wasted my time not once, but twice!!

Stephanie Lamontagne
September 14th, 2017

I started 8 months ago and make over 6000$ a month, so if you are earning, in the long run, under 300$ a month you are definitely not taking your business seriously

wan
August 29th, 2017

dont buy it, cant return products if they are opened,try explain to me, how do u expect me to try product and as i am not happy with product, i want a refund ,but u dont refund product if it has been opened,so i cancel orders altogether,so they keep charging u ,terrible service,scammers as far as im concerned,they will just keep taking your money,please buyer beware

Angel
August 28th, 2017 Janesville, WI

Worst expiernce with a product ever!!!! And customer service was even worse

Katia
August 18th, 2017

Horrrible customer service experience with this company. They will steal every penny if they can. I change my autoshipment order and they still send the wrong product and charge me for it , then they charge you for the return lable and shipping. Im very disapointed with the products and service

Abby Spain
August 16th, 2017

I am an It Works Distributor and I am new to the company but definitely disagree with the statement that there is no real training. We have a ton of training videos that are available to us for each level in the company. We also work very closely with our team so we learn from each other one on one and also through weekly corporate calls. While it is true that if you don't work the business you won't earn very much, that is true of other MLMs too. I love the products and the community of this company!

William Ungs
August 7th, 2017

My wife was a distributor for two years. She shot through the ranks quickly to "Diamond" in the first 5 months and earned a "$20,000" bonus. A bonus that is paid monthly over 2 years only if you maintain the rank. Of all the distributors we knew, NONE of them held their bonus as long as my wife, and she finally lost it with 7 months to go yet. Suddenly the top structure simply fell out of the company and a massive witch hunt seemed to be taking place to rid the company of certain high earners. It very much seemed like they got in over their heads and needed to drop their "payroll" in order for the president to cover the cost of his new island he bought. Suddenly my wife was getting spyed on and "reported" for certain marketing posts on facebook. What you need to know was that these posts are shared by 90% of the distributors and are originally made by some of the highest in the company. But, apparently my wife was getting reported and many "Executive Diamonds" were not. Bottom line: i still use the Relief for joint pain because i haven't found anything to replace it. I did lose 30 pounds in one year using their products, but I also tracked my calories and was VERY dedicated to my goal. The products CAN work IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! They wont work if you're lazy and want the product to be your miracle pill. The management is NOT to be trusted, and distributor support call line is worthless. If you sell this stuff, you won't be for long, especially if you get successful at it.

David Osborne
August 3rd, 2017

The cleanse is a rip off and expensive! It does not work!!

Haleigh
August 2nd, 2017

Distributor asks if you want to join a 3 month trial and does NOT mention the $50 cancellation fee. The products do not work. I tried to dispute the charge on my credit card but was unsuccessful because the cancellation is in the terms and conditions and not spelled out when you make the purchase.

tiffany brooks
July 25th, 2017

i was considering to buy the cleanse through an distributor. Glad i read the fine print. $50 cancellation or 3 month contract for automatic renew for a product i am not sure i will like. The distribute did not say anything about the cancellation fee. she said you can cancel anytime, which is not true. It pays to read before buying. I would probably just buy it on eBay without the commitment and lose only $36 verses $90. i can not state whether or not it works since i didn't buy it.. I don't like scams or not disclosing all the information.

Sammy Reeder
July 5th, 2017

They lock you into buying it for 3 months without telling you and to get out of it you have to pay a $50 fee. The product doesn't actually work and it made me really sick.

darlene
June 30th, 2017 Brick, NJ

I have never left a review for any product. This time, I feel so strongly about this that I just have to tell my short story. I ordered this product based on the positive reviews (which I now feel are fake) with the hope that my slightly out of shape waist could be toned and shaped as the product claims. I put this on after my shower and slept overnight in it. I removed it in the morning; saw no result; but I figured that was acceptable since it was only the first time. Within a couple of hours, my entire stomach and sides were covered with raised red bumps - itchy and very uncomfortable. I decided to contact "it works" to explain and see what I could do about the situation. The recorded customer line picked up the call and stated that the wait time was 59 minutes!!!! I have never experienced that kind of wait time and poor customer service in my lifetime! Anyway, I was persistent and continued to hold for the entire hour! Finally, someone picked up the call and told me that I had to email to request a refund and gave me an email address "[email protected]" which turned out to be bogus - there is no connection or response at that phony email address - it does not exist. I am out $96 dollars, plus shipping, and am left with 3 applications that I cannot use nor would I pass on to any of my friends due to its unpleasant result. This product does not work - the customer service is the poorest that I have ever come across in my 30 years in business and being a frequent on-line shopper. Since I got blown off so badly, if writing this review will help someone else to not be taken advantage of it will be worth the money that I lost, as I feel we as women need to stick together in order to change how we are so taken advantage of when it comes to beauty products! Shame on you "it works" and everyone associated with your scam of a company.

NLangley
June 29th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

This company does not allow you to cancel auto shipments, even if you agree to pay the $50 fee in the agreement you sign with them. Oh, and their products do not work as they claim. Scam. ItDoesn'tWork would be a better name for this company.

Vanessa Sanchez
June 23rd, 2017 Houston, TX

There areany reasons for me to have a bad taste in my mouth for it works, number 1 is the while thing is a scam. I don't care what other distributors are talking about making 500 a month, that's good for you, but even if you work the business, go out every single day or email 100 people a day, the cost of the product is not cheap, and even if you do your charts you don't make the money they say you will, for instance an executive chart is 3 loyal, I got 3 loyal in 2 weeks but did not get 99 instead I got 15 dollars and I did not got the fast start bonus, ruby rank which is the next rank up says 500 a month, that's 4 loyal and 3 distributors, guess how much I got then? A total of 45 dollars so I'm busting my butt and spending a ton of money on one my website to stay active so people can order under me that's 20 bucks a month plus the auto shipment to have products to sell on hand which is anywhere between 110 and 120. The money does not add up and everyone I joined with quit, ive even seen my own up line who was about to be a double diamond quit, and all of my friends that were selling and ruby and above quit, because it's not as easy as some people are making it, and the ones who are being a clone of the company saying thru get bad reviews are the ones high up getting people placed under them, the products do not work all the time, some are great, bit the problem is there are no garuntees, it does not sit well with me that the product of the wrap, is a hit or miss and I've lost friends over these products because I've given ghetto spill of how the wrap worked for me and they really did, but it didn't do the same thing for my friend, bottoms line it's an mom company and they say if you have real friends they'd support you, and buy from you if you do this get ready to have a lot of people pissed off and when your under fire your on your own. Also my last straw was with my sister, she signed up and got 3 months of products, after the 3 months she didn't want anything else, so I called customer service and cancelled for her 3 times and she was still charged they put she wanted a different product each time and the third time she was charged we both called and she said she wanted it turned off no more charges no more products they finally did, our relationship was strained after that because of the whole ordeal.

brittany tremblay
June 19th, 2017 Whitinsville, MA

This is a MLM business. It's not a get rich quick scheme. It includes a business investment. Starting up a business is much more expensive then this company. You have to invest time money and learn about your business. Stinks so many people have a bad taste about us based off distributors who didnt relay correct information. Just wanted to say not everyone in the company acts that way. And for the 80 bv, you don't have to order. Get your customers over 80 bv. Work the business. Don't expect to make tons of money doing the bare minimum. Also side note; it's all over our loyal customer program info about the $50 if you don't finish your 3 months. And you also get products at 45% off for being a loyal. People would sign up for the discounts and perks just to turn around and "cancel" so they can keep it for life. Instead we do a 90 day trial period and if you don't finish it you get to keep your discounted items but have to pay a membership. Don't forget to do your own research on an actual itworks site before handing out your card info. It's all right there for our customers. I love this company. I get to be a stay at home mom because of them.