Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a health and wellness network marketing company operating in over 155 countries, with over 9.4 million distributors worldwide. Founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona, the multi-level marketing company is the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of aloe vera products in the world.

Forever Living Products features bee products, aloe vera juice drinks, essential oils, aloe vera-based cosmetics, nutritional supplements, weight loss/weight management products, and personal care products. There are Forever Business Owners, or distributors, in more than 150 countries worldwide.

View Forever Living Reviews

To join Forever Living as an independent distributor, follow this simple six-step process:

1. Proceed to the Forever Living website.
  2. Click "Join" in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage (located in between the "Events" and "Shop" tabs).
  3. Select the Starter Pack you want to purchase.
  4. Skip the Sponsor Information section (explains who your sponsor is).
  5. Fill out the "Personal Information" section and click "NEXT" when finished.
  6. Fill out the "Contact Information" section and click "Verify Address" when finished.

The Good

• Startup Cost
  • Positive Forever Living Reviews
  • High Commission Possibility
  • Products
  • Extensive Training Provided
  • Personal Discounts and Bonuses
  • Recruitment Earnings

Startup Cost

It costs $87.92 or $253 to initially join Forever Living as an independent distributor.

For those who are interested in joining the MLM company as an independent distributor, there are six starter packs to choose from:

• Start Your Journy Business Pak ($253)
  • Start Your Journy Skincare Pak ($253)
  • Clean 9 Pak -- Chocolate Lite Ultra ($87.92)
  • Clean 9 Pak -- Vanilla Lite Ultra ($87.92)
  • Touch of Forever ($364.65)

These starter packs are available in English or Spanish.

Forever Living supplies new distributors with all the training they need to get started in their new business ventures. The company will also match these individuals up with a sponsor if they do not personally know someone who is a distributor.

Positive Forever Living Reviews

The large majority of reviews that we have received for Forever Living have been overwhelmingly positive. Customers and consumers of Forever Living's health and beauty products have reported experiencing some benefits like fewer trips to the doctor, quality customer service, and even weight loss because of the effects of aloe-based products and other health products sold by Forever Living.

Forever Living Distributors detail a solid compensation plan and report that Forever Living is an easy way to earn money.

While a very small number of customers have reported being unhappy with the improved formula for the Aloe Vera Gel and have complained about the diluted taste, the majority of customers are happy with the product.

High Commission Possibility

Distributors, or Forever Business Owners, purchase products at wholesale and then resell these products at retail through network marketing or multi-level marketing. Distributors then receive the difference as profit with commissions as high as 48 percent.

Products

Forever Living has an extensive range of health and wellness products, many of which include aloe vera products. Though Forever Living is famous for its aloe vera plant production, the MLM company also offers bee products such as Forever Bee Honey and Forever Bee Pollen, several essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, and F.I.T. supplements to help people lose weight.

Aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice are ingredients in many skin care, lip balm, drink, and other nutritional products. Many of their products include pure aloe vera gel.

Extensive Training Provided

Forever Living provides new distributors with a variety of training outlets such as brochures, videos, meetings, workshops, and matching new distributors with a sponsor to help them in their new business venture.

Personal Discounts and Bonuses

Distributors receive a 30 percent discount on products. They also receive personal discounts up to 18 percent when they sponsor new customers and have opportunities to earn leadership bonuses from 2-6 percent.

Additional discounts and bonuses are available depending on where the distributor is in the marketing plan.

Recruitment Earnings

The Forever Living compensation plan provides extra incentive for distributors aside from product sales. Recruiting others to join as members can bring potential earnings between $800-$2,000 monthly after 4 months of building a downline and helping them build their business successfully.

The Bad

• Various Legal Issues
  • Requires a Large Customer Base

Various Legal Issues

Forever Living has been involved in several legal battles over the years. In 1996, the IRS and the National Tax Agency of Japan audited Forever Living for possible tax evasion.

These legal issues, however, seem to be tied to the Japan market specifically, which will perhaps be less concerning to potential distributors from outside of that market.

Claims made in 2004 regarding Forever Living products violated several laws in Hungary for nutritional products registration and advertising and cosmetics for medicinal use.

Requires a Large Customer Base

The earning potential for selling Forever Living Products takes significant work in order to make a decent income, at least through selling product only.

A customer base of 10-20 people will generate about $300-$500 monthly. In order to make between $30,000 and $50,000 off of selling products alone, one would have to have over 100 customers (this is apart from income from network sales).

The Bottom Line

The business opportunity from Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a good fit for individuals who are looking to start a home-based business and love to talk about aloe vera and its health benefits.

Distributing for Forever Living can be a good and profitable experience. Not only do distributors earn as they sell products, they can also increase their earnings as they recruit other distributors.

The company does appear to be a legitimate business opportunity. We recommend researching this opportunity to ensure it is the right fit for your needs.

4.8

Edemar Ruediger
May 19th, 2016

Forever Living Products is the best company in the world helping thousands of people in the world to leave a legacy building a future with more health, welfare, freedom and security for himself, his relatives and for future generations.

Alex Sander Dias Rodrigues
May 19th, 2016

Great products and a unique marketing plan. Totally life changing!!!

fara
May 16th, 2016

awesome company with very easy to make money

Pawandeep Singh
May 16th, 2016

Forever product is awesome no words for forever

bisnisGhanem

to guether FOREVER.

V COURAUD
May 16th, 2016

very good products and company

Ronaldo Miti
May 6th, 2016

The best company that allows anyone to start and achieve their levels all according to their effort. As you help others achieve what they want you also achieve ir dreams.

Zhenya Ivanova
April 15th, 2016 Baytown, TX

The best company to work from home. The business opportunity from Forever Living Products is perfect for me because I like Aloe Vera and natural products and love to help people to have healthier and wealthier live with Forever Living Products (FLP). FLP has not only amazing products, it has the most transparent, honest and generous compensation plan I know. The best opportunity I ever saw. Perfect training possibilities for those who are new in the industry, no investments, no stock, perfect support service, the opportunity to work worldwide! I do not know any other company with such a high standard. If you want to change your future it is really possible with this amazing company.

Bee
April 15th, 2016

Forever Living is the most incredible company. I started my business and it has given me freedom, friendship, positivity and more importantly a way out of an industry and career I hated. I've been an FBO for a while now and I've never had to stockpile any products - each FBO has an online website so you don't need to pre-buy products or stock them in case of an order! And the training is second to none, in fact there's so much available training I'm not sure you can get through it all!! Best company ever and I'm so proud to be apart of it :) number one for a reason! x

Iskra
April 15th, 2016

This company and people in it helped me to improve my hidden abilities of comunication, to work hard my dreams come true, my kids are healthier and I'm satisfied!

Kate
April 13th, 2016

This company has changed my life, helped me pay debts off and not worry so much over financial issues

Deborah Mcdonnell
April 7th, 2016

Amazing products that really do the things they are suppose to do never felt so good x

Yvonne Virginie assomo bilongo
April 7th, 2016

I have been using forever living products for 9 years they help me to solve a health problem I Iove them they are the best I join the company as FOREVER BUSINESS OWNER since 5 years and it is grateful we have the best network marketing and over 200 wonderful products the bed remuneration plan. I have skins problems I am taking care of them with forever products who are free of paraben this is so good Forever is the best!

Lindsay
April 6th, 2016

Products are amazing and I love all of the rewards that are available to everyone who wants to work with Forever. If you want to change your future in what ever watched that is important to you then you can...with this company

Ade
April 4th, 2016

Have been using Forever Living products on and off for 20 years and love the quality of them. I joined the company as a Business Owner in November 2014, I have never had to hold levels of stock as products are delivered efficiently from head office or can be collected from one of our distribution centres. There is no pressure to team build and with every company retailers are always needed - your journey, your choice. As with any business, if you want success you have to work for it, success is not handed to you on a platter and if it was that easy everyone would be doing it. The quality of the products are second to none with many of them being paraben free. The company do not allow third party and this is a protocol I completely agree with was it devalues the products and takes away to give customers the care and advice they deserve. Products come with a 60 day money back guarantee, we get full training and support throughout, not just at the beginning. We are award winning members of the DSA and Gold Level Investors in people. In order to fully understand the companys marketing plan I personally feel that you need to watch one the companys business presentations, be it in person or on line.

Stephan Azzakriti
April 4th, 2016

I have worked with several companies and Forever Living Products has not only amazing products, it has the most transparent, honest and generous compensation plan I know.

Sabine
April 4th, 2016

The best opportunity I ever saw. Perfect training possibilities for those who are new in the industry, no investments, no stock, perfect support service, the opportunity to work worldwide! The product is amazing, everybody loves it because it works. I wish I saw this 10 years earlier!! Because of the local meetings, everybody can meet and learn, we constantly are moving and we are transparent. I do not know any other company with such a high standard.

matilda nwukor
April 4th, 2016

Am glad of the opportunity to be part of this great opportunity. My health and financial status, and that of my team members and clients, has greatly appreciated. Thanks Rex, for being you!

A Harvey
April 4th, 2016

Great product, personal service , built around meeting the needs of and helping people. Honest, honourable and reliable. The support and training is there for anyone that wants it.

LTS
April 4th, 2016

Great products, great company, amazing marketing plan & opportunity for each business owner. Stay motivated, work hard, stick at it. Enjoy!

Hillegonde Van Dalsen
April 4th, 2016

Multi Level Marketing is not for everyone, but if you'e considering.. than at least take a look at Forever Living. Make sure you know on beforehand what it is you're looking for in your life: personal development, income, freedom, flexible hours, ... Do not expect people knocking on your door to get your products or join your team. You'll have to work hard and mostly improve on the necessary skills. A succesfull career outside MLM is NO garantee of success. I have a background in financial services and never expected to give up my job for MLM. For me Forever is an outstanding company with incredible products and the best marketing plan in the industry. Working with Forever feels like working with friends and family willing to share. Best decision in my career. Take your time to investigate, talk to people who already joined MLM companies and ask yourself where you want to be in 5 years. Goodluck and have FUN!

Caroline Salmon
April 4th, 2016

I am a FBO and have been for 2 months. I have a shop on line that can be accessed through a web link there I do not need to stock pile a lot of products. I personally use all the products and have found them to be first class. Their ethics for not testing on animals as well as organic and hand picked plants cannot be anymore pleasing. I have attended many free meetings and have received a lot of support and all of it for free! I am one very happy person and would have not issues in saying it is by far the best on the market.

Emily
April 4th, 2016

I started my Forever business in August 2014, at the time i was working full time in the police and my daughter was 11 months old. Within 8 months of starting my business i reached the manager position and was earning more than what i was earning full time in the police. 10 months into the business i was able to leave my job and i work the business around my daughter. I have just had my best month ever in the business and i cant be more thankful to Rex for sharing this amazing opportunity

Dijana Llugolli
April 4th, 2016

I have joined Forever almost one year ago and I'm absolutely enchanted by every single product we are using in our family. Love it!

Corinne
April 4th, 2016

Love The products and the marketing plan! Simply the best company!

Isabelle bolton
April 4th, 2016

Great company to work for, it fits in round my current part time job. It is like with any other job if you work hard you will see the results. The marketing plan is simple andeasy to understand. You can trade in +250 countries. The training and support given is great. The head office is very helpful. I love he products and have been able to recommend them to customers and they were very happy with the outcomes .

Danielle
April 4th, 2016

I am currently a FBO now for just over 4 years. I initial started to just buy products at cost price as I had found them fantastic for a health challenge I had. But over the last 18 months it has become my sole income. You have someone with you exery step of the way. You will only get what you put into it so it's not a get Rich quick scheme. My upline never pushed me or hassled me to do more but was always there when I needed more help. I have looked at other companies and they don't pay as well as forever do. Forever is a very ethical company and I build my business on that. Everyone is independent but your never alone. If this business hasn't work for you it's because you didn't work the business. When you sign up its your business and no one else's. Apart from financial rewards I have made some amazing friends along the way and it's a great feeling to be able to offer others this amazing opportunity. Also I love that forever don't pay celebrities to endorse our products and waste money but rather pay it back to its FBOs in bonuses. If your thinking about getting started with foreve rmake sure you get all the info you need and join with the right person for you.

Olivia Curry
April 4th, 2016

It's a fantastic company, your in business but with plenty of support! I have an amazing Sponser and 2 fantastic Mentors! Since I've become an FBO I have lost weight, and feeling so much better and happier! And most of all I have made really good friends!

Jo
March 29th, 2016

Awesome company to work alongside. You do not have to stock products, they can be sent straight to the customer. You can work this business alongside other commitments and work it anywhere. If you like talking to people this is a great opportunity for you. BUT it is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to be motivated. The business cycle is simple but very effective. We hold the Gold standard (Investors in People) for our training. Even if you sign up with a new distributor there will always be someone able to help you get started. The Products are wonderful and I use every day

Nidhi
March 28th, 2016

I am a forever products user and I am totally satisfied with its products. It is simply the best MLM health and wellness industry.

Sam Fuda
March 28th, 2016

12 years with the company and doubled my results last year. Love the fact that there is no registration fee.

Dr Ifeanyi Ononuju
March 28th, 2016

The products are of high quality with good quality assurance. Adding value to peoples life and health, through personal use and recommendation of the product is a sure way to progress in the business with realistic goal oriented targets and not necessarily recruiting, though important. I enjoy the products and I have used them personally and on my clients who have always returned back with positive and remarkable results, full of thanks and appreciation. ForeverLiving Product is AWESOMELY awesome.

Vipin Pandey
March 28th, 2016

Excellent products of nutritional supplements,skin care. Specially Aloe Vera gel most powerful product .

Xira Amin
March 28th, 2016

High margin of profit without BV/PV pointing system. Direct bonus and no pairing system. Easier way to success.

Olayinka Smith
March 24th, 2016

Forever Living Products offer the best deal with a human face! Yes, you do need to retail 4CCs every month to be in reckoning with the company, however the Compensation Plan of the company offers probably the BEST deal among all MLM Companies in the world!!

Adesina Oluwasegun Ogooluwa
March 21st, 2016

Forever Living Products is The best MLM company in the world! No regret joining this Great company with Great opportunity. Thanks Rex!

Real Fun, Learn & Entertainment On Internet
March 21st, 2016

Powerful products.Trusted Company since 37years.Highest payout.Working enivironment is awesome.Thanks to Forever Living.

Amanda Brunette
March 18th, 2016

Excellent company and best products that I've ever seen. Thank you for giving chance to be a part of it. I really want to make money for my family so I always try to find the way to change my life in good way. I really admire MR.Rex and Love "Forever".

Rachel
March 4th, 2016

I signed up hoping to spend 6-8 hours a week selling posits but was pressurised by my up line to constantly,be working and fo using in recruiting More people. Very draining and not what I thought I was signing up for. I am also out of pocket now. Avoid.

Mabel Balbuena
February 24th, 2016 Jersey City, NJ

I have tried many different network marketing companies. the only problem I run into is that they all require some kind of investment and however minimal they might be for someone low on funds it can be too much. I personally like to do network marketing. However, most companies require some initial investment to join and to start making any money. I started doing research online and found a few companies that do not require any membership fee or initial fee. The problem with most of them is that they still require an initial investment. You have to buy some type of package and on that it depends how much commission you get paid. This is unfair to me! I kept searching and I believe that I found the perfect company. It's called Forever Living Products. Can you believe that you can start maing money right away without investing anything else but your time> Check it out! It is free to join, no minimum monthly points requirements, no auto-ship, and the income potential is unlimited.

Birgit Bizzios
February 24th, 2016

Best quality products and immense support within FBO teams. Definitely # One in every respect!!

Mandy
February 24th, 2016

An excellent company with fantastic products, the whole family including the dog drink the Aloe Gel with amazing results. Great compensation plan and the training is some of the best I've seen and as an Adult Education Lecturer, I know what I'm talking about. All this said it is not for anyone looking for a get rich quick scheme with very little effort. Like anything worthwhile in life you get out of it what you put in and what you get is a better healthier lifestyle, better wealth and best of all the opportunity to leave a legacy for your family.

Joel Nosa-Erhumwunse
January 25th, 2016 San Bruno, CA

Very good products and best compensation plan.

Shashikant Sukhdeve
January 25th, 2016

Excellent results oriented products.

Bharat Bhushab Shukla
January 18th, 2016

Forever living products is the best lifestyles opportunity in the world.

Ferdous Mahmood
January 14th, 2016

Best company to be healthy and wealthy. Fantastic natural products which i could use it forever. Me, my wife and kids love them aloe vera product. We use them every day. I believe that is why they call this business " FOREVER".

Saif
January 11th, 2016

Flp is one of the best mlm company in the world I really like to be a part of it. ..

Pintu gain
January 11th, 2016

It s a very good company its network marketing plan is awesome & world best marketing plan..this company's products is very help full compare to other company I think world best food supplement company...

Dinesh Savla
January 11th, 2016

t's risk free—no membership fee, no monthly fee, and no obligations to buy. You'll have access to amazing products, and a life-changing opportunity to give you a future of security, wellness, and wealth. Excellent products, very good results,& fantastic marketing plan,Thanks to Mr.Rex. Love FOREVER.

ashish ranjan
January 11th, 2016

Excellent products range from natural source