Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a health and wellness network marketing company operating in over 155 countries, with over 9.4 million distributors worldwide. Founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona, the multi-level marketing company is the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of aloe vera products in the world.

Forever Living Products features bee products, aloe vera juice drinks, essential oils, aloe vera-based cosmetics, nutritional supplements, weight loss/weight management products, and personal care products. There are Forever Business Owners, or distributors, in more than 150 countries worldwide.

View Forever Living Reviews

To join Forever Living as an independent distributor, follow this simple six-step process:

1. Proceed to the Forever Living website.
  2. Click "Join" in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage (located in between the "Events" and "Shop" tabs).
  3. Select the Starter Pack you want to purchase.
  4. Skip the Sponsor Information section (explains who your sponsor is).
  5. Fill out the "Personal Information" section and click "NEXT" when finished.
  6. Fill out the "Contact Information" section and click "Verify Address" when finished.

The Good

• Startup Cost
  • Positive Forever Living Reviews
  • High Commission Possibility
  • Products
  • Extensive Training Provided
  • Personal Discounts and Bonuses
  • Recruitment Earnings

Startup Cost

It costs $87.92 or $253 to initially join Forever Living as an independent distributor.

For those who are interested in joining the MLM company as an independent distributor, there are six starter packs to choose from:

• Start Your Journy Business Pak ($253)
  • Start Your Journy Skincare Pak ($253)
  • Clean 9 Pak -- Chocolate Lite Ultra ($87.92)
  • Clean 9 Pak -- Vanilla Lite Ultra ($87.92)
  • Touch of Forever ($364.65)

These starter packs are available in English or Spanish.

Forever Living supplies new distributors with all the training they need to get started in their new business ventures. The company will also match these individuals up with a sponsor if they do not personally know someone who is a distributor.

Positive Forever Living Reviews

The large majority of reviews that we have received for Forever Living have been overwhelmingly positive. Customers and consumers of Forever Living's health and beauty products have reported experiencing some benefits like fewer trips to the doctor, quality customer service, and even weight loss because of the effects of aloe-based products and other health products sold by Forever Living.

Forever Living Distributors detail a solid compensation plan and report that Forever Living is an easy way to earn money.

While a very small number of customers have reported being unhappy with the improved formula for the Aloe Vera Gel and have complained about the diluted taste, the majority of customers are happy with the product.

High Commission Possibility

Distributors, or Forever Business Owners, purchase products at wholesale and then resell these products at retail through network marketing or multi-level marketing. Distributors then receive the difference as profit with commissions as high as 48 percent.

Products

Forever Living has an extensive range of health and wellness products, many of which include aloe vera products. Though Forever Living is famous for its aloe vera plant production, the MLM company also offers bee products such as Forever Bee Honey and Forever Bee Pollen, several essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, and F.I.T. supplements to help people lose weight.

Aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice are ingredients in many skin care, lip balm, drink, and other nutritional products. Many of their products include pure aloe vera gel.

Extensive Training Provided

Forever Living provides new distributors with a variety of training outlets such as brochures, videos, meetings, workshops, and matching new distributors with a sponsor to help them in their new business venture.

Personal Discounts and Bonuses

Distributors receive a 30 percent discount on products. They also receive personal discounts up to 18 percent when they sponsor new customers and have opportunities to earn leadership bonuses from 2-6 percent.

Additional discounts and bonuses are available depending on where the distributor is in the marketing plan.

Recruitment Earnings

The Forever Living compensation plan provides extra incentive for distributors aside from product sales. Recruiting others to join as members can bring potential earnings between $800-$2,000 monthly after 4 months of building a downline and helping them build their business successfully.

The Bad

• Various Legal Issues
  • Requires a Large Customer Base

Various Legal Issues

Forever Living has been involved in several legal battles over the years. In 1996, the IRS and the National Tax Agency of Japan audited Forever Living for possible tax evasion.

These legal issues, however, seem to be tied to the Japan market specifically, which will perhaps be less concerning to potential distributors from outside of that market.

Claims made in 2004 regarding Forever Living products violated several laws in Hungary for nutritional products registration and advertising and cosmetics for medicinal use.

Requires a Large Customer Base

The earning potential for selling Forever Living Products takes significant work in order to make a decent income, at least through selling product only.

A customer base of 10-20 people will generate about $300-$500 monthly. In order to make between $30,000 and $50,000 off of selling products alone, one would have to have over 100 customers (this is apart from income from network sales).

The Bottom Line

The business opportunity from Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a good fit for individuals who are looking to start a home-based business and love to talk about aloe vera and its health benefits.

Distributing for Forever Living can be a good and profitable experience. Not only do distributors earn as they sell products, they can also increase their earnings as they recruit other distributors.

The company does appear to be a legitimate business opportunity. We recommend researching this opportunity to ensure it is the right fit for your needs.

4.8

lerato shoke
January 24th, 2018 DETAILS

High quality products, transparent and generous compensation plan. What more can you ask for ?

Christine
January 24th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

The quality is just very high that you're assured what you're using is safe and the best

Ahmad Syahmie Sharif-fuddin
January 17th, 2018

A stable company, have great lengths of products, generous marketing plan & easy to duplicate. A deaf & mute business owner has proved that the marketing plan is duplicate and high success rate.

Ivan lozanov
January 11th, 2018 DETAILS

Forever is the best direct sales and multilevel marketing company. It has the best quality and good products in the world. The best marketing plan. He pays the biggest bonuses in the world.

Daniel Otero
January 9th, 2018 DETAILS

A brilliant company with unique products. Good choice!

Abhi
January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

I love FOREVER . Their quality of products is best in the world .

Tuan Barusha Dole
January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Most friendliest and easy to monitor multi level marketing concept.

Melanie Onal
December 27th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS

The only company distributing "Stabilized" Aloe Vera Gel through their distibutors worldwide. Very generous company, with simple compensation plan. Health and beauty products are proven effective and of high quality.

Abibat Dunmoye
December 13th, 2017 DETAILS

Forever is the most wonderful business on earth. Their products are very fantastic and their marketing and compensation plan is awesome.

MarilynDeasy
December 4th, 2017 DETAILS

Forever is a Health wellness and beauty company Its compensation plan is geniune -pay their forever biz owner commision based on the selling price of the products...even the downline has big discount, the company still pay u from the selling price of the products! -a compensation concept that is fair where who work harder will get more income....other company only upline get more...in Forever if u work harder ur income can overcome ur upline... -best amazing travel free retreat from the company -every FBO get a chance to have a profit sharing from the company

Ralitsa Statkova
November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

I use the products for the past three years. They are wonderful and with amazing qualities.

Damilola Akinola
November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

Personal development is number 1 and im loving it. My incentives every 15th of each month is superb! Thank you Rex for this opportunity to pursue my dream

Tzvetanka
November 20th, 2017 DETAILS

Products which help me for better dugestion end charge me more energy. Business which helps me to change my and my family life. To have more money, more time, more friends, to become a better person.

Beyazıt Bestami Hazar
November 7th, 2017 DETAILS

Excellent business plan with excellent product quality. Thank you FOREVER LİVİNG PRODUCT

Mohammed Auwal Ibrahim
October 24th, 2017

Quality products, wonderful reward scheme

Tolulope Ojo
October 16th, 2017

Very good effective product will recommended any day

Đenan
October 11th, 2017

The best company, great Product and creative compenzation plan

Praveen Chandra Bundawala
September 19th, 2017

Pathetic customer services they take amount against your order and didnt dispatch it for coming 6 days till you wake up them. Also they respond to customers very badly.And there is always out of stock tag seen on online orders. So I will give a BIG ZERO because is my first instance with company and its customer care.

Srinivas
September 14th, 2017

I personally used the company products. They are excellent and giving good results. I will recommend the products to everyone who wants to stay healthy.

Nadia Etinger
September 14th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

An outstanding quality products! Aloe Vera Drinks are the Best! Using Products since 2009, never have had any problems with the delivery, customer support, compensations & many more! I am proud to be a part of Forever Family!

Helen Osipov
August 29th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I am grateful to my sponsor and friend to open the door to a different world Forever Living with pure gold Aloe Vera gel:)) I got wonderful friends and sources to grow as a person. I help people from different states and countries with different goals and problems. People in home office are really helpful and polite. It is home!

Alex Tunitsky
August 24th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

Super high quility Aloe Vera Drink - simply the best. Orders delivered in 3 business day at low cost. Outstanding support. For my personal 13+ years never missed or late payment to Distributors.

Claudine Driessen
August 14th, 2017

The products do more than what is promised. The official site is very good, you can find lots of information and training. You have a clear view of your downline too.

Sabine Hahn
August 14th, 2017

Before joining this company, I tried three others. Best experience ever because I learned what is important to look after. Amazing training opportunities, great customer service, best compensation plan I know, awarded products, very quick delivery, ethically absolutely the company I wish to work with for a long time. I recommend this company.

Saeed Jigsaw
July 6th, 2017

Unique products , high income , enjoyable activity

Cheryl Green
June 14th, 2017

Shortage of products. Too expensive. Many lies.

Refilwe Mojafi
June 2nd, 2017

This is by far the best company I have worked within as a Network Marketer. The products are of excellent standards. No unsatisfied customers to date. I always receive great service from them

Quintin Hermanus Cupido
May 1st, 2017

I have personally started with their products and can testify to the health benefits me and my family are experiencing as well as the quality of the products specially personal usage and beauty products. H.Q.Cupido.

Jo
April 20th, 2017

This is the best multi level company I've worked with. The support from management is incredibly. You are or never feel alone while building your business.

Shuaibu, Abubakar
April 10th, 2017

It's a good company to do business with. Forever Living Products Company is a well organized company with solid business structure. Coupled with their excellent products.

Gqyana Ranjan Das
April 10th, 2017

Over all good company with quality products

kapala mulenga
March 28th, 2017

forever living products is the best network marketing company(MLM) worldwide and the compensation plan is an excellent one called the breakaway....

Yewande Olabisi
March 27th, 2017

Amazing Global opportunity. Free Exotic vacations. Volume Bonuses, e. T. C

Maxwell
March 24th, 2017

Equal opportunity business. Excellent training and support. Good literature. High commissions.Share of profit. Many other incentives.

Trish Kelly
March 24th, 2017

I have been operating my own business under the Forever umbrella for almost 4 years. I have grown soo much in that time and although I'm in my late 50's I now feel that my life is full of possibilities and I can determine my own future. I feel good, I look good and I have a great outlook on life. I've become much more confident. I believe in myself and I'm having fun. I've made more friends now than I ever had in my previous life. I'm optimistic for the future. I have plans and dreams - or should I say goals! I help others realise that they too can change their life and feel good, look good and have a great outlook on life. Yes, I do work - this is a business! I love my work. I love the people I work with. I love the understanding & support I enjoy every day through my work. I love the fun and the enthusiasm of the people I work with. I love the responses I receive from the people I'm helping and supporting.

Madalina Culcusica
March 24th, 2017

Forever Living has the best aloe vera products and the best marketing.

Wezi Sunkutu
March 23rd, 2017

FLP is a leader in the health and wellness industry and the products speak for themselves with the most generous compensation structure in the MLM industry. Just last year Forever gave out $26.6m to 944 Forever distributors in terms of the profit share. I am yet to meet a company that generous.

Charagu Wambui
March 23rd, 2017

I have 3 years with this company and I have never reglected my decision to sign up. I love the products, the opportunity and a chance to know a whole new friends worldwide!

Tolulope Maurice-Ekpong
March 15th, 2017

Forever living is simply the most beautiful business on earth. The company policy is second to none.. ..no discrimination whatsoever. It's a level playing field for everyone. The outstanding products give amazing results. Honesty and integrity are the company's core values. If you are looking to have a future with any multilevel marketing company, forever living is your best choice. Kindly note, it's a lot of hard work with integrity.

Saksham
March 13th, 2017

The products are amazing I have not found more better than this products in any of the other company. And because they are natural aloe vera and aloe based products. So they are not having any of the side effect.

Susanne Heilmann
March 1st, 2017

I myself am 37 years old, and have a daughter who is almost 16 years old 'we come from qaqortoq in South Greenland, and I am a beginner of being dealer Forever. and I also use supplements and my weight is down to 67 kg now and have little far way to go .

Himangshu Roy
February 28th, 2017

Talking about Forever is just talking about quality! Quality Products! Quality Service! Quality Trainings! The company that is trading in over 158 countries around the world with its amazing aloe-based products to give its customer a sensation of Look Better, Feel Better is just awesome! I'm just loving it! Loving its products, the oppotunity and the experience I had with Forever in past four and a half years! #DiscoverForever

Michelle burrows
February 21st, 2017

As a mum of 3 who each have a Forever Business all I can say is it has been life changing to say the least.Two ex police officers and an owner/director of a global Doll company this company has given them life changing experiences,and global holidays which we all get to enjoy as a family.The foundation of this wonderful company is the products which we all use daily and benefit from health wise as well as financial which is a massive bonus.Be open minded and if you are fortunate enough to be offered this opportunity then my advice is take a look you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Michelle Burrows.

Caroline Bircow
February 8th, 2017

To me Forever is the definitiion of integrity and honesty. Ive been with other MLM companies and had a bad experience. So I swore Id never do MLM again. Till I tried Forevers products. I chose Forever because the products are of the best quality, the marketplan is the best out there and because Forever at its heart ressonates with my values. I dont feel a pressure from my uplines, we're a huge team and Id build my own business from zero to fulltime in 2,5 months. Its not easy work, Its hard/heart work and its smart work as well. The opportunity is very real, but dont be mistaken. Nothing worth while comes easy and you need to be willing top put in the work. Luckily this type of business is flexible to fit our individual needs.

Charlotte Buur Udbye Skaarup
February 8th, 2017

This Company is super professional, concerning both Products, training and personal support from uplines and support at the Office (Scandinavia). In Denmark we offer a 90 Days Money back guaranree. As a business owner, you get 90% of your costs back, for sellable Products, if you want to leave. I would never even think about it though! Would miss my Happy customers also.

Ruud M. de Pagter
February 8th, 2017

I started in 1995 with Forever. Great Company. I always received my Bonus and Royalty on time in all these years. Fantastic leadership. It has been my Lifestyle Business since I started fulltime in 1997. I can recommend everybody who loves to work with a MLM company to have a serious look at Forever.

Lisa Cohen Ampil
February 8th, 2017 Edmond, OK

What a great company!!!! The products are amazing. I use them everyday. The people could not be more genuine and helpful! I love FOREVER!

Raj Veer
February 8th, 2017

Very good products and service. I love these products.

AMAN SINGH
February 2nd, 2017

World's Best Products and BUSINESS. I GOT RESULTS FOR MY Digestion problem and Skin Problems . I Love Working here . Not just Earning Money ,But Blessing with recommendation.

Mohamad Izdiharuddin Mohamad
January 23rd, 2017

All the product I using for weight management are good and make my body weight 118kg to 92kg. I will share my success for body weight to all my friend