Forever Living

verified
  • No Sign Up Costs
  • Extensive Company & Product Training
  • Lacks Marketing & Sales Training

Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a health and wellness network marketing company operating in over 155 countries, with over 9.4 million distributors worldwide. Founded in 1978 in Scottsdale Arizona, the multi-level marketing company is the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of aloe vera products in the world. Forever Living Products features bee products, aloe vera juice drinks, essential oils, aloe vera-based cosmetics, nutritional supplements, weight loss/weight management products, and personal care products. There are Forever Business Owners, or distributors, in more than 150 countries worldwide.

The Good

• Extensive Products
  • Offers Training and Support
  • High Possible Commissions
  • Discounts and Bonuses For Distributors

Products

Forever Living has an extensive range of health and wellness products, many of which include aloe vera products. Though Forever Living is famous for its aloe vera plant production, the MLM company also offers bee products such as Forever Bee Honey and Forever Bee Pollen, several essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, and F.I.T. supplements to help people lose weight.Aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice is an ingredient in many skin, lip balm, drink, and other nutritional products.

No Initial Cost to Start

There is no cost to initially join Forever Living as an independent distributor. However, for those who are interested in joining the MLM company as an independent distributor, there is a Business Owner Box that can be purchased for about $284 to get a business started. New signees receive instant access to all the company's products at discounted costs. Forever Living supplies new distributors with all the training they need to get started in their new business ventures. The company will also match these individuals up with a sponsor if they do not personally know someone who is a distributor.

Extensive Training Provided

Forever Living provides new distributors with a variety of training outlets such as brochures, videos, meetings, workshops, and matching new distributors with a sponsor to help them in their new business venture.

High Commission Possibility

Distributors or Forever Business Owners purchase products at wholesale and then resell these products at retail through network marketing or multi-level marketing. Distributors then receive the difference as profit with commissions as high as 48 percent.

Personal Discounts a Bonuses

Distributors receive a 30 percent discount on products. They also receive personal discounts up to 18 percent when they sponsor new customers and have opportunities to earn leadership bonuses from 2-6 percent. Additional discounts and bonuses are available depending on where the distributor is in the marketing plan.

Recruiting Earnings

The Forever Living compensation plan provides extra incentive for distributors aside from product sales. Recruiting others to join as members can bring potential earnings between $800-$2,000 monthly after 4 months of building a downline and helping them build their business successfully.

The Bad

• Various Legal Issues
  • Requires a Large Customer Base
  • Expensive Startup Kit

History of Legal Issues

Forever Living has been involved in several legal battles over the years. In 1996, the IRS and the National Tax Agency of Japan audited Forever Living for possible tax evasion.

International Issues

Claims made in 2004 regarding Forever Living products violated several laws in Hungary regarding nutritional products registration and advertising & cosmetics for medicinal use.

A lot of Work for a Decent Income

The earning potential for selling Forever Living Products takes significant work in order to make a decent income. A customer base of 20-30 people will generate about $200-$400 monthly.

The Bottom Line

The business opportunity from Forever Living Products International, Inc. is perfect for individuals who are looking to start a home-based business and love to talk about aloe vera and its health benefits. The company does appear to be a legitimate business opportunity. The company had its share of legal battles in the past, and the tax evasion is concerning. We recommend researching this opportunity to ensure it is the right fit for your needs.

4.8

Zoey
October 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I use Forever Living Products daily and I must say I have visited the doctor less ever since I started using them. Thanks Forever for the healthy benefits you provide

Daniel Garcês
October 5th, 2018 DETAILS

One of the best products in this World and a Big Family that takes Precious Worldwide Care.

Md Hasmir
September 26th, 2018 DETAILS

This company product and service is best

Sajib patwary
August 29th, 2018 DETAILS

I love Forever living products. Good marketing plan!

Ruth McGinty
August 28th, 2018 DETAILS

HI I have been using Aloe Vera for the past 20 years drinking the Orginal Gel, my last delivery came in a carton and I was told this was the new improved formula. I have to say I am most disappointed with the result it tastes as if it has been diluted down and it is horrible to drink. I cant see how this is a gel it is more of a drink even though it say gel on the carton, which I have to say after a few times the top gets wet where it is being poured and leaks After 20 years of both my husband and I plus a few friends that I have introduced over the years we will not be taking this product anymore. Regards Ruth

Lindi makhaza
August 20th, 2018 DETAILS

I signed up into the business after I researched about the health benefits of aloe .I am a health coach so I was already helping people by recommending supplements that I sent them to buy at health shops. When I signed up I did not know anything nor was I interested in the marketing plan ,only the products. After a while I learnt about the compensation structure I became interested. I love that FLP delivers on their promises. I love that there is no joining fee,you buy stock to sell. I love that the company operates with integrity. I love that this company has created multimillionaires I can touch and talk to here in my country. I I love that FLP does not promise money for nothing or money for only recruiting. If you choose to retail,you enjoy the profits only. There is extensive training and support. If you want to be a business builder you can do that too. The fact that the company is 40 years old is a deal maker for me.

Majella
July 20th, 2018 DETAILS

Very expensive €54.00 for 1.7oz of infinite restoring creme. Its even more damaging to our environment. The empty creme tub weights 4oz. Thats an awful lot of plastic for 1.7oz of content??????

Ononuju Ebubechukwu
July 10th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

I have been with Forever living products for 6 years now. As a medical doctor, i did not believe in supplements but after i researched on the efficacy of Aloe vera and the potency, purity and uniqueness of the Forever Aloe vera(Barbadensis Miller sp), i decided to give it a try and boy, i was over-impressed. The products have over-delivered. My son got huge relief from Asthma, i lost over 30lb with the weight management program(which marked a turning point in my life), i feel and look better, infact i feel GREAT with the products. I have used it to help a lot of my clients and people around me. I have also enjoyed huge financial benefits including a 7-figure income, Residual income, brand new cars, over 5 International trips All Expenses paid. I love the freedom it gives me because i love my profession but i wanted more freedom so with this, i get a combination of health and freedom. It is a real opportunity, the compensation plan is the most robust in the industry, no gimmicks, no lies. The products do what they say and more!!! 40 years strong company that has stood the test of time, A Willable business Opportunity!!!

Nonhle Zanele Khumalo
June 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Forever Living is a great Company that conducts the business ethically; there is a higl level of consistency and professionalism

Akwasi Nyame
May 21st, 2018 DETAILS

Awesome experience with Forever Living Products, transparency and a solid compensation plan. Numerous inventive including car plan, international travels, yearly profit share and more. By far the best.

Vishal Golaniya
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I'm Vishal from India. I am working since 2014. I am Manager in FLP. I were came to earn just $100 a month. But now I am earning more than $1500 every month. My goal is to earn $10,000 a month in next 5 years. I am happy with FOREVER, It changed my life miraculously by health wise as well as Wealth wise. Thanks FOREVER. I am FOREVER. जय हिंद। जय फॉरएवर।

Willy Maitner
April 10th, 2018 DETAILS

I´m a personal trainer, nutritionist and competitiv bodybuilder. Not i am just 100% convinced of the products! It is one of the best companys to earn money. Everything is clear and correct no hidden things nothing. As much as you work as much money you get!

Brian Wallace
April 4th, 2018 DETAILS

I'm an ex lorry driver who didn't think I could do this, but with time, effort and patience, my business after 21 years now trades in 28 countries! If you are expecting a get rich quick opportunity, then Forever is NOT for you, but if you are willing to treat it like a real business and work at it, then all that it offers is open to you! Finally, the reviews on this web site are wrong. We DON'T need lots of customers to grow a successful business. I have just 15 but have a team of business owners who also have their own customers... and their teams do the same... and THAT is how you earn the big incomes, NOT be being a super sales person and boring your friends to death trying to flog them Aloe!!!!

Marina Kalli
April 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

The best products with aloe.. and the best markering plan in the word... Love u forever you change my life

Peter Cudjoe Addae
March 29th, 2018

Forever Living Products has given me opportunity to have the entrepreneur mindset through the various quality training sessions. It has created a good platform for me to be financially free and possibly have time freedom

Dorothy Norris
March 12th, 2018 DETAILS

I joined the Forever 17 years ago to create a 'pension-style' income to enable me to retire early from a career I loved but required 24/7 on call (my choice) and total commitment. Forever is a business and requires a business mentality to build any significant income. You need to give it time (3-5 years), you need to be persistent (don't give up after 2 weeks when something doesn't work) and you need to be consistent with your activities i.e. DAILY income generating activities will build a business faster than one week on and one week off. I had to make time: I had a full-time business and two half-time jobs when I started with Forever! The family had to take a back seat for a couple of years - it was worth it! The products are superb: we gladly switched to using them in our every day lives. Drinking aloe changed our lives in so many ways. We all still drink masses of the stuff! The training is exceptional and available online and offline. There is as much support as you are ready to make use of - online and offline. In this business - like in any other line of work you need to attend the training and make use of the support. No one will monitor you and it's your business that will suffer if you don't make time for it. The company really cares about it's business owners - of course. If we are well looked after and happy they will reap their rewards. We, however, are encouraged and enabled to reap our own huge rewards..... and they pay handsomely while we do. The Incentive Awards are truly generous. As soon as you join you have a website to refer your customers to. There's training on how to acquire customers - ethically, comfortably and while 'being yourself' (not some naff sales-person). The company will even deliver products from their warehouse to your customers for you. All of the products have a 60-day money-back guarantee. You don't need to spend money advertising. We work on building relationships and rely on word of mouth. The downsides? You have to do the work! You have to learn, attend training online and offline, You have to be prepared to be committed to building your business full-on outside of your job life for those 3-5 years BEFORE you can live the lifestyle you dream of. The rewards: once you have built a solid business he rewards continue to come in year after year. I have had the pension-style income for about 13 years now. I still look after my customers, who return month after month for more products. I 'work' about 3 hours a month getting in touch with them and fulfilling their orders. My team mostly look after themselves with very little support from me. The team is still growing. And ---- I get a steady income from Forever month after month that trebles all my other pensions put together. It was worth the questioning and work to start with and I'm really glad I stuck the course.

Yabeshsansuri.P
March 8th, 2018 DETAILS

World ,s best health probuct,s & great biggest business opportunity in my life . Totally change my life.101% Quality Products.

Carma
March 7th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been with this company for a year, and can say with surety that this is the best MLM out there! It is truly a joy to build a business in a company where the products are of the highest quality, the marketing approach is easy and duplicatable - and ordinary people become extraordinary! There are lots or training and support, building a client base is easy and the products are so good they sell themselves practically! Every aspect of this company makes me proud to be part of them, here we help one another to become truly financially free!

Henk van Eldik
February 27th, 2018 DETAILS

Fantastic company. Forever has completely changed my life. Passion, pleasure, integrity, a unique model and a fantastic product. I can recommend anyone to seriously work with this company.

Mahmudul Hasan
February 26th, 2018

The most beautiful business of the World. I am just like this.

Ivana
February 16th, 2018 DETAILS

The best company. It changes life in every segment.

Rytis
February 12th, 2018 DETAILS

This is the best company ever. And opportunity that company gives is just amazing

Nicole Teubner
February 12th, 2018 Chantilly, VA DETAILS

Forever Living Products is a real, very huge business opportunity, you can create your own global business in 160 countries. You gain exactly what you work for: if you are serious, honest and hardworking you’ll income will be big and continuously increasing, if you think to sponsor lots of people and then gain money on their work, you’re in the wrong company. Forever has the best and secure marketing plan ever! The more you’ll be helping others to get a big business, the bigger your own business will be! #iamforever

Kapil Roy
February 12th, 2018 DETAILS

Best bright future opportunity in the world.

Farhad Hossain
February 12th, 2018 DETAILS

Products Quality is amezing.It is very important for MLM.

Chandan patel
February 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Best business opportunity in the world every teenage should join this company and be a part of it it can change your lifestyle and everything it’s give you power to dearm anything you want in your life

Manpreet singh
February 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Laxman
February 7th, 2018

Products are Amazing. Monopoly And quality products. Excellent results & Satisfaction

XK
February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Forever living has absolutely changed my life.Not only have i lost weight but i feel better n healty. Their skin n hair products are amazing .

Sbonelo Mlita
February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

I started by using some skin care products. Results were amazing and people noticed and started enquiring. Then I joined as a business owner or distributor. My life has changed so much that I have changed lots of other people's lives through this business. Sbonelo Mlita.

Laura
February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

It's marketing plan is easy to understand and follow, they give what they promise.

Miranda Sibisi
February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Best compensation plan. Excellent products. Powerful trainings and support programmes.

Erika Visser
February 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Amazing products use of before and afters. Stunning company. I love being part of Forever. I use a lot of products for our home and family and myself. Help us al lot with our health. Thank you

Adele Ledwaba
February 5th, 2018 DETAILS

The best company my life has changed. Financial freedom at its best

Joysie
January 31st, 2018 DETAILS

Very goodand pisitive company Nice productjes

Izabela
January 31st, 2018 Palos Hills, IL DETAILS

Products are not good enough!! And sale representative are lying customers about product, lot of chemical ingrediens!!

Vikram Singh
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

I love forever, ,, , it's forever and ever and ever.

Louise
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Forever living gives me financial freedom and health!

Ingrid
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Its the best nwm company in the world: where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results!!

Karin Boerefijn-Habraken
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

The company has changed my lifestyle and the products can be used by everyone. The revenue model is something I have never seen before. Overall a very great business with lots of varity in products, Weightmanagement, Health & Beauty Products, Beeproducts, Essential Oils and so on. The C9 product is the best way to experience what aloe vera does with the body. All the meetings and acadamy daysI have entered, I only see happy and positive people around me, no other company I have worked for can TOP this. This is a company cares about you as a distributors and you always will be part of the familly and NO number to some one.