Forever Living

9.3

Forever Living Products International, Inc. is a health and wellness network marketing company operating in over 155 countries, with over 9.4 million distributors worldwide. The company features aloe vera-based cosmetics, beverages, nutritional supplements, and personal care products.

The Good

• Offers Training and Support
  • High Possible Commissions
  • Discounts and Bonuses For Distributors

No Initial Cost to Start

There is no cost to initially join Forever Living as an independent distributor. However, for those who are interested in joining Forever Living as an independent distributor, there is a Business Owner Box that can be purchased for about $284 to get a business started. New signees receive instant access to all the company's products at discounted costs. Forever Living supplies new distributors with all the training they need to get started in their new business ventures. The company will also match these individuals up with a sponsor if they do not personally know someone who is a distributor.

Extensive Training Provided

Forever Living provides new distributors with a variety of training outlets such as brochures, videos, meetings, workshops, and matching new distributors with a sponsor to help them in their new business venture.

High Commission Possibility

Distributors purchase products at wholesale and then resell these products at retail and receive the difference as profit. Commissions can be as high as 48 percent.

Personal Discounts a Bonuses

Distributors receive a 30 percent discount on products. They also receive personal discounts up to 18 percent when they sponsor new customers and have opportunities to earn leadership bonuses from 2-6 percent. Additional discounts and bonuses are available depending on where the distributor is in the marketing plan.

Recruiting Earnings

Recruiting others to join as members can bring potential earnings between $800-$2,000 monthly after 4 months of building a downline and helping them build their business successfully.

The Bad

• Various Legal Issues
  • Requires a Large Customer Base
  • Expensive Startup Kit

History of Legal Issues

Forever Living has been involved in several legal battles over the years. In 1996, the IRS and the National Tax Agency of Japan audited Forever Living for possible tax evasion.

International Issues

Claims made in 2004 regarding Forever Living products violated several laws in Hungary regarding nutritional products registration and advertising & cosmetics medicinal use.

A lot of Work for a Decent Income

The earning potential for selling Forever Living Products takes significant work in order to make a decent income. A customer base of 20-30 people will generate about $200-$400 monthly.

The Bottom Line

The business opportunity from Forever Living Products International, Inc. is perfect for individuals who love to talk about aloe vera and its health benefits. The company does appear to be a legitimate business opportunity. The company had its share of legal battles in the past, and the tax evasion is concerning. We recommend researching this opportunity to ensure it is the right fit for your needs.

4.8

Amel

December 13th, 2017 DETAILS

Forever Living is necessary in my life.

lesiba

December 13th, 2017 DETAILS

FOREVER LIVING is a best for healthy and beauty and personal care . you grow your self on it is the best

Abibat Dunmoye

December 13th, 2017 DETAILS

Forever is the most wonderful business on earth. Their products are very fantastic and their marketing and compensation plan is awesome.

MarilynDeasy

December 4th, 2017 DETAILS

Forever is a Health wellness and beauty company Its compensation plan is geniune -pay their forever biz owner commision based on the selling price of the products...even the downline has big discount, the company still pay u from the selling price of the products! -a compensation concept that is fair where who work harder will get more income....other company only upline get more...in Forever if u work harder ur income can overcome ur upline... -best amazing travel free retreat from the company -every FBO get a chance to have a profit sharing from the company

Damilola Akinola

November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

Personal development is number 1 and im loving it. My incentives every 15th of each month is superb! Thank you Rex for this opportunity to pursue my dream

Ralitsa Statkova

November 22nd, 2017 DETAILS

I use the products for the past three years. They are wonderful and with amazing qualities.

Tzvetanka

November 17th, 2017 DETAILS

Products which help me for better dugestion end charge me more energy. Business which helps me to change my and my family life. To have more money, more time, more friends, to become a better person.

Zlatka Goranova

November 17th, 2017 DETAILS

The best marketing plan and Aloe Vera drinks.

Beyazıt Bestami Hazar

November 7th, 2017 DETAILS

Excellent business plan with excellent product quality. Thank you FOREVER LİVİNG PRODUCT

Tolulope Ojo

October 14th, 2017

Very good effective product will recommended any day

Mohammed Auwal Ibrahim

October 14th, 2017

Quality products, wonderful reward scheme

Đenan

October 11th, 2017

The best company, great Product and creative compenzation plan

Sinisa Blaskovic

September 27th, 2017

Excellent products. Best compensation plan. Company that care about each distributor.

Praveen Chandra Bundawala

September 19th, 2017

Pathetic customer services they take amount against your order and didnt dispatch it for coming 6 days till you wake up them. Also they respond to customers very badly.And there is always out of stock tag seen on online orders. So I will give a BIG ZERO because is my first instance with company and its customer care.

Srinivas

September 13th, 2017

I personally used the company products. They are excellent and giving good results. I will recommend the products to everyone who wants to stay healthy.

Wan azri bin aznan

September 11th, 2017

Im one of consumer and it is and honour to represent company as distributor that change my life from sick to be healtier and change my life 8 times from my previos income as a backhoe driver to manager for my group networking.. thanks god thanks forever..

Esma

September 11th, 2017

Everything from products to service to income is amazing with forever! Wouldn't change it for anything!!!

Nadia Etinger

August 29th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

An outstanding quality products! Aloe Vera Drinks are the Best! Using Products since 2009, never have had any problems with the delivery, customer support, compensations & many more! I am proud to be a part of Forever Family!

Nina den Hartog

August 29th, 2017 Kidder, MO

Quality of products, as well as service - the speed of delivery, at the highest level! I use the whole product line for the whole family since May 2008 and I do not want another!

Helen Osipov

August 29th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I am grateful to my sponsor and friend to open the door to a different world Forever Living with pure gold Aloe Vera gel:)) I got wonderful friends and sources to grow as a person. I help people from different states and countries with different goals and problems. People in home office are really helpful and polite. It is home!

Alex Tunitsky

August 24th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

Super high quility Aloe Vera Drink - simply the best. Orders delivered in 3 business day at low cost. Outstanding support. For my personal 13+ years never missed or late payment to Distributors.

Sabine Hahn

August 14th, 2017

Before joining this company, I tried three others. Best experience ever because I learned what is important to look after. Amazing training opportunities, great customer service, best compensation plan I know, awarded products, very quick delivery, ethically absolutely the company I wish to work with for a long time. I recommend this company.

Claudine Driessen

August 13th, 2017

The products do more than what is promised. The official site is very good, you can find lots of information and training. You have a clear view of your downline too.

pramod yadav

July 23rd, 2017

ultimate company and marvelous result oriented products.

Saeed Jigsaw

July 6th, 2017

Unique products , high income , enjoyable activity

Cheryl Green

June 14th, 2017

Shortage of products. Too expensive. Many lies.

Paweł Kantyka

May 27th, 2017

The best ethical attitude, best people, best product, best quality. It`s enough.

Refilwe Mojafi

May 25th, 2017

This is by far the best company I have worked within as a Network Marketer. The products are of excellent standards. No unsatisfied customers to date. I always receive great service from them

Quintin Hermanus Cupido

April 29th, 2017

I have personally started with their products and can testify to the health benefits me and my family are experiencing as well as the quality of the products specially personal usage and beauty products. H.Q.Cupido.

Masum Mia

April 28th, 2017

over all good company for quality products

Jo

April 20th, 2017

This is the best multi level company I've worked with. The support from management is incredibly. You are or never feel alone while building your business.

Gqyana Ranjan Das

April 10th, 2017

Over all good company with quality products

Shuaibu, Abubakar

April 8th, 2017

It's a good company to do business with. Forever Living Products Company is a well organized company with solid business structure. Coupled with their excellent products.

SRINU FOREVER

April 7th, 2017

IT IS REALLY GREAT WORKING AND HELP PEOPLES

kapala mulenga

March 27th, 2017

forever living products is the best network marketing company(MLM) worldwide and the compensation plan is an excellent one called the breakaway....

Yewande Olabisi

March 25th, 2017

Amazing Global opportunity. Free Exotic vacations. Volume Bonuses, e. T. C

Madalina Culcusica

March 24th, 2017

Forever Living has the best aloe vera products and the best marketing.

Trish Kelly

March 24th, 2017

I have been operating my own business under the Forever umbrella for almost 4 years. I have grown soo much in that time and although I'm in my late 50's I now feel that my life is full of possibilities and I can determine my own future. I feel good, I look good and I have a great outlook on life. I've become much more confident. I believe in myself and I'm having fun. I've made more friends now than I ever had in my previous life. I'm optimistic for the future. I have plans and dreams - or should I say goals! I help others realise that they too can change their life and feel good, look good and have a great outlook on life. Yes, I do work - this is a business! I love my work. I love the people I work with. I love the understanding & support I enjoy every day through my work. I love the fun and the enthusiasm of the people I work with. I love the responses I receive from the people I'm helping and supporting.

Charagu Wambui

March 22nd, 2017

I have 3 years with this company and I have never reglected my decision to sign up. I love the products, the opportunity and a chance to know a whole new friends worldwide!

Wezi Sunkutu

March 22nd, 2017

FLP is a leader in the health and wellness industry and the products speak for themselves with the most generous compensation structure in the MLM industry. Just last year Forever gave out $26.6m to 944 Forever distributors in terms of the profit share. I am yet to meet a company that generous.