Empower Network went out of business in August 2017. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

3.4

chris wells
September 20th, 2016 Greenwood, IN

great customer service but product quality is horrible. you can learn those information online for free. I asked for refund right away like 3 days after I ordered, got my money back in full

Tobi Leah Russo
March 31st, 2016

I was completely scammed by this company! No one was available to help me, no one would offer a refund, no one would guide me.

A. Brown
March 19th, 2016 Irvine, CA

Great residual commission structure! You really learn alot from purchasing all of their product lines and can use that in other businesses as well!

Joseph Monsen
March 19th, 2016 CA

Empower Network has changed my life forever. I get to work from home and do what I want when I want. No more driving to appointments. Meetings. Phone calls for hours. Just good times all the way around.

Cassandra McIntyre
February 24th, 2016 Ann Arbor, MI

Allows the ability to earn higher income faster than any other mlm company, if one puts in the necessary work. There is genuine concern for the success of all the members. Constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing industry. Ongoing education which includes personal growth and business knowledge in all areas of business. No restriction on what other business you can use the knowledge gained on as long as it is legal, moral and ethical. Excellent customer support. Excellent group of people to work with. They are going to be around for years to come.

Rod Davis
November 24th, 2015 Stamford, CT

- Richest compensation plan in industry - No limit on the income or business opportunity - You are paid in direct proportion to your effort and results - Strong support community - Strong tech support - Incentives for continuous sponsor support and training - First class digital educational, personal development and business training products - A billion dollar business future