Atomy

Atomy Logo

Atomy

Atomy members receive 44 percent commission on their entire sales personal volume each week

Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Federal Way, Washington, Atomy is a Korean skincare and cosmetics company in the multi-level marketing industry. The MLM business, which is built upon the Christian belief system, seeks to produce and deliver high-quality, affordable cosmetics and personal care products made with all-natural ingredients. Atomy also sells dish detergent and some health supplements. Their website proclaims "Absolute Quality Absolute Price". The company operates in the United States, Canada, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore.

Be sure to compare Atomy to other top MLMs in the industry.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Forever Living Logo Forever Living ›

9.0

Overall
Score

doTERRA Logo doTERRA ›

8.1

Overall
Score

Shaklee Logo Shaklee ›

7.5

Overall
Score

Atomy Logo Atomy ›

5.9

Overall
Score

The Good

• No Startup Fees
  • Commissions
  • No Inventory Requirements
  • Rewards and Incentives
  • Affordable Products

No Startup Fees

Atomy does not require individuals to pay a startup fee in order to become independent distributors. Atomy business members are classified into five different types of dealerships as distributors, depending on the total purchased sales volume and monthly commission level received by the company.

In consecutive order, these five levels are Sales Representatives, Agents, Special Agents, Dealers, and Exclusive Distributors.

Commissions

Atomy offers a binary compensation plan with unlimited levels. Generated personal volume continually accumulates and never gets taken away from. Atomy members are eligible to receive 44 percent commissions on their entire sales personal volume generated weekly.

Once individuals have accumulated at least 10,000 PV, they are eligible to start receiving commissions on the personal volume of recruited team members. Members can also receive a 2 percent multi-matching bonus and a 20 percent matching bonus. Atomy claims to be the number one company for the highest amounts of incentives paid.

No Inventory Requirements

Distributors sell Atomy products through online shopping malls. However, Atomy does not require its independent distributors to purchase or keep inventory.

Rewards and Incentives

Atomy offers its distributors multiple ways to achieve various promotions, rewards, and incentives for their sales masters. These financial perks and incentives include travel tickets, car rentals, studio apartment rentals, laptop computers, and paid assistant salaries.

Atomy is one of the few companies to offer these types of perks and incentives.

Affordable Products

Distributors may be intimidated by the 10,000 PV sales minimum. However, Atomy attributes several personal volume points to affordable products. Atomy appears to give consumers an interesting way to earn significant income and achieve higher sales ranks without breaking household budgets.

The Health and beauty product lines, including Atomy skin care products, are made entirely of organic herbs and may be effective on all skin types - oily skin as well as dry skin. Some popular products include Atomy BB Cream, 7 Solutions Peeling Gel Masks, eye cream, and herbal hair shampoo.

The Bad

• Must Have Sponsor ID
  • Little Information on Website
  • Commission Cap
  • Lack of Training

Must Have Sponsor ID

Setting up an Atomy account to shop as a customer or to enroll as an independent distributor requires a sponsor's ID number. The company could make this process much simpler for consumers by providing the option to automatically be assigned a sponsor at the time of enrollment.

Little Information on Website

Atomy does not disclose much of the information on its corporate website to the general public. Many of the pages cannot be accessed by users who do not have accounts. Additionally, the website could provide a better understanding of what Atomy offers and how to make money with the business opportunity.

Commission Cap

The total amount of commissions a member receives cannot exceed 35 percent of total product sales income. All calculations regarding commissions and bonuses are automatically set to this limit. This limitation impacts earning potentials for distributors with higher sales ranks.

Lack of Training

Atomy does not appear to offer significant support or training to its independent distributors. In order to achieve higher sales ranks and make a significant amount of money in the multi-level marketing industry, sales and network marketing skills are typically very important in an MLM business.

Distributors are left to themselves in navigating media channels. Individuals without this previous experience in these areas may choose to pursue additional training on their own or consider other opportunities.

The Bottom Line

Atomy is a multi-level marketing company that offers a multitude of cosmetics and skin care products. The company does not charge any initial startup fees to join the business opportunity and products are affordable for most consumers. Atomy utilizes a binary compensation plan that allows distributors to earn up to 44 percent commissions on their entire sales personal volume each week. The company also offers other generous and lucrative incentives and bonuses. However, Atomy does not provide much in the way of support and training for its independent distributors. Additionally, the company has a commission cap in place that restricts distributors from receiving more than 35 percent commissions on total sales volume.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

4.8

Meggie V
February 21st, 2019 Mebane, NC DETAILS

I was skeptical because Atomy is a MLM until I did the research and studied the company vision, products. HemoHim changed our family health. If anyone believe in alternative medicine I strongly suggest you to do your research throughly regarding HemoHim and the Atomy business concept. The best skincare products that will bring your radiance , youthful appearance, This is the functional skincare products using natural organic medicinal herbs.

Hatsue
February 14th, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS

HemoHim is my best! Eye lutein works magic❣️Without Atomy products my health would be rated 2.

Ana Cuesta
February 7th, 2019 Miami, FL

I was recently introduce to ATOMY and I was impressed with the level of knowledge from the liders and the fact that is NO membership required plus NO obligation to buy products every month. I am curious to know more about the skin care products.

Karen
February 4th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

I am set in my ways and didn't want to change my trusted products but due to dry itchy skin I had to give this product a try. My skin is no longer itchy and the rashes are clearing up. Changing my products has improved how I feel and my hair looks so much better since I started using the shampoo. I am so grateful for these products and the amount of savings is a added benefit. I am so thankful and looking forward to trying the supplements. Another game changer in my life. I have my products sent to me freeing up my time. Love having my products delivered to my door! Thank you so much for your quality products at reasonable prices!

Valerie Germain
February 1st, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

After being in the MLM business with several other companies my experiences with the quality of the products produced by KOLMAR and available through ATOMY shows me the care and integrity that is put into manufacturing these outstanding healthcare suppliments, skincare products, health boosting food and more - then the prices are so amazing they blow other products out the water with price & quality. Sadly, we have become accustomed to mlm companies that have little or no integrity- you trust and get cheated and think "they"are all the same so when you meet ATOMY fear and doubt interrupt your desire and cloud your judgement. But if you look at the COMPENSATION PLAN you will be amazed and impressed that there is a human being-a man named Han G P who thought about others and created a path for us to follow to achieve success using the principles of integrity love and care for one another. Every product is guaranteed to work when used correctly. My mind is free to speak the truth about these wonderful products.If you don't like return it. At the business presentation meetings you will meet like minded individuals as yourself and see that joy and business do go hand in hand. ATOMY aja aja aja.

Christine
February 1st, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

I’ve been using Atomy products a little over a year now. I was skeptical about what the sales person said the quality is amazing AND the price is inexpensive?? Anyways I purchased some Atomy products because I’ve purchased many other expensive supplements and skincare products didn’t work for me before. So why not? About a week later after using the skincare products people including my husband noticed my skin looks cleared from acne and fine wrinkles are disappearing. Atomy products are actual functioning products. So I threw all other products away and changed to Atomy brand. I changed My shopping habits from offline to online and I became a Atomy Loyal Consumer.

Andrew
February 1st, 2019

I believe the quality and the price of the products are awesome. For example, atomy eye lutein has 20mg of lutein per pill. The cost is also affordable. $30 for three months supply. There lutein is also from Marygold flower that is harvested in Aztec area in Mexico which grow in volcanic soil with rich in nutrients! Not all lutein are the same. Atomy website has a lot of good information for consumers to make a good informed decisions. I really enjoy Atomy products.

Julia
January 31st, 2019 Hallandale, FL DETAILS

Atomy is Amazing! Love their products (especially the De-aging Skin Care) and their prices! And most of all - love their compensation plan! After doing Mary Kay, Amway and Melaleuca - Atomy’s binary system is a piece of cake! The points never disappear! You can do it at your own pace... This is the only company that supports its own educational seminars (weekly Center meetings, monthly One-Day-Semenars, and quarterly Success Academy Seminars). Cherish the Spirit while you can!

Heidi
August 14th, 2018 Renton, WA DETAILS

You cannot believe how good the quality of ATOMY products and how low the price are! I love their skincare products, especially love the idea of both western and oriental herbal ingredients in them, they are safe and effective!

Meta Suntorn
March 22nd, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

I have joined Atomy in July 2017 because the products are so high in quality but their price are incredibly inexpensive. Business opportunity is also very feasible without big investment. Unlike other MLMs, Atomy does not have any hidden agenda that force members to buy their products. Give me one good reason not to join Atomy !!!

Javier Guerra
March 1st, 2018 Opa-locka, FL DETAILS

Very good quality products and especially very competitive product price! Fast growing company internationally expanding the business in USA, Japan, Canada, Singapore, Cambodia, Taiwán, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Mexico. Around $1B revenue! Revolutionary business system for the individual people to be successful! Lots of field oriented training programs for the beginners and experienced people!

Abiel
November 27th, 2017

Atomy’s slogan is Absolute Quality, Absolute Price. This means you are getting the highest quality products at the lowest price possible. One of the reasons why Atomy products are of the highest quality is because they use fresh organic herbs that have been ultra-purified to remove any toxins. This ultra purification has been achieved by the researchers at KAERI and Kolmar Beauty and Health. Allowing them to use 500x more of the goodness of the fresh herbs. Atomy cares for its members, and it dislikes members whose only concern is recruiting new members purely for profit.

Lyn
October 16th, 2017

Product that I tried is the toothbrush with Propolis toothpaste and the hemohim. I can say that the product is so effective.

Derrick Chin
July 31st, 2017

Absolute Quality & Absolute Price and excellent business opportunity for Malaysian. Great platform for us to success!!

Ami
February 28th, 2017 Alaska Peninsula Nwr, AK

The one and only company I have fully signed up for! I could not deny how good the products were so I had to join. Especially after using the HemoHim. Its like gold to me and my family. No more allergies, eczema, menstrual cramps and I have not been sick with anything for 5 months! Training is available through your sponsor and there are several conferences you can attend which are easily accessible on their atomy website. I have not found it hard to obtain any information from this company. They have made things accessible and if I have a question there are contact numbers, addresses and emails on their website. Customer service has been nice and very helpful. I am really happy to be a part of this growing company and all it stands for. It has given me hope financially. Atomy really is Awesome in so many ways!!

rico
November 14th, 2016

I have been using Atomy products and I am very satisfy with quality and price. Good products, excellent service.

M. Gerrard
November 11th, 2016 Warren, MI

The products are awesome & the prices are so affordable. The ingredients are all natural, eco-friendly & good technology.

Shaun Kwan
September 26th, 2016

High quality products at very affordable prices for the masses. Does not strip customers off with high margins.

sergio acevedo
August 26th, 2016 Moreno Valley, CA

products are awesome, I try it. also the easy to be member without any fee this is the real network marketing for all who want a greater income in future. join it.

ucanjo
July 29th, 2016

i' m korean. never do atomy business. they is swinders. atomy is the worst network marketing company in the worlf

Kelly Tovornik
July 25th, 2016 Easley, SC

I started using Atomy about 2 months ago...so far I love it! I was introduced by my masseuse because I want to make healthier choices for my skin now that I'm over 50 and starting to feel it! The skin products I used years ago changed their "recipe" and it doesn't do anything for me...enter Atomy. I thought the 6 step process would be cumbersome, but they are so easy and my skin feels so good! Love the BB cream and the sunscreen in it is absolutely wonderful (I ride a motorcycle with my husband...it's a must!)

Nang Phouangphet
July 19th, 2016 Lawrenceville, GA

I have been a member for 6 months now. I love the Hemohim, hair products and skincare products. The quality is excellent and I feel much healthier and energized with the Hemohim. The toothpaste is great!

Meggie Vongchanh
July 15th, 2016 Cary, NC

Love the products and company concept , one and only MLM I will join!

Cha
June 29th, 2016 Seattle, WA

I recently joined Atomy. Their main product , HEMOHIM is what drew me in. After hearing the history and research involved to come up with this product I was sold out. Moreso because it is made from natural plants. I was not interested in doing business with Atomy. I just wanted to consume the HEMOHIM. But after realising that since taking their product my hemoglobin figures changed, immunity went up, blood pressure nomalized and general energy went up, I became very interested in understanding who Atomy was. In March 2016 I agreed to be a business member and started attending meetings on how to grow the business. I am now three months in business and am earning good money.

Jeana
May 31st, 2016 Seattle, WA

HEMOHIM! I used to have all kinds of allergy against to pollen, dust, fur, grass, fruits etc... My life was miserable and I could not have a good sleep because of the allergy. But NOW it is almost disappeared. I can go to shopping and I can eat honeydew, watermelon. I can hold a doggie in my arms etc.. I don't have to rub my eyes and nose. No more runny nose. And It helps to boost immune system. I feel very energetic since I took the HEMOHIM. Beauty Products This is real deal price for great products. It could be 2-3 times expensive with equal quality of other products. It cleans my face softly and keeps moisture. I am very very satisfied with ATOMY.

Stennly
May 16th, 2016 Cupertino, CA

Very good quality products and especially very competitive product price! Fast growing company internationally expanding the business in USA, Japan, Canada, Singapore,,,,,,,around $1B revenue! Revolutionary business system for the individual people to be successful! Lots of field oriented training programs for the beginners and experienced people!

Meggie
March 25th, 2016 Houston, TX

Best skin products and they really do what they claim the skin care products will do. I love the other products especially HemoHim and Probiotics. The shampoo and conditioner are the best, no more hair on my comb or hair brush! Atomy has the BEST Products in the market!

Hanyoung Park
March 19th, 2016

Atomy is No.1 Korean network marketing company that has no entry fee and more. Now it's opened branches in US, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Cambodia as of March 2016. More branches to be opened.

Debbie
March 4th, 2016 Lynnwood, WA

I've been using Atomy for over 5 years, using products like their sunscreen, foam cleaners, toothpaste, toothbrush and HemoHIM. They have really helped me to stay healthy and I love those products. I have also seen other people benefit those products as well.

daniel
February 9th, 2016

I've been using atomy for some time. their products are top notch for very good price. no complaining here.