Founded in 2007, ASEA Global is nutritional supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and operates in over 60 countries worldwide. ASEA Global has more than half a million distributors and generates $70 million in global revenue each year.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Money Back Guarantee
  • Self-Manufactured Products
  • Binary Compensation Plan
  • Low Upfront Costs

Money Back Guarantee

ASEA Global offers a 30-day money back guarantee on its products, which range from $65 to $130. The products have a 12-month shelf life.

Self-Manufactured Products

ASEA Global manufactures its products in its own NSF-certified and FDA-registered facility, so the company can control and guarantee quality.

Binary Compensation Plan

There are six ways for independent distributors to earn an income through the company's binary compensation plan, one of which is through retail sales. Distributors keep the difference between wholesale and retail prices as profit. For the ASEA product, this equates to $30 per unit. The company also offers numbers other financial incentives and bonuses. For example, when a distributor has 28 associates on autoship, they are qualified to earn an AAA Bonus of up to $750 per month.

Low Upfront Costs

The initial cost to become an independent distributor is $40. This is fairly low and affordable for most consumers.

The Bad

• PV Minimums
  • Varying Results
  • Compensation Based On Weaker Pay Leg

PV Minimums

ASEA Global requires its distributors to maintain a 100 PV minimum each month to qualify for commission.

Varying Results

Individual results vary when it comes to the benefits of using ASEA Global's product line. Some users experience noticeable results within days, while others do not see any significant health improvements for several months.

Compensation Based on Weaker Pay Leg

A major disadvantage of ASEA Global's binary compensation plan is that commissions and sales rank promotions are highly dependent on the performance of a distributor's weaker pay leg. For many multi-level marketers, this appears to devalue the performance of the stronger team leader and team. It also forces the primary distributor to strategize the placement of recruitments in the binary team more carefully. The incentive to place a potential recruit on the stronger leg is moot, and it also creates greater responsibility on the primary distributor to have to heavily manage two separate downlines.

The Bottom Line

ASEA Global is a nutritional supplements company that has been in the multi-level marketing industry for over eight years. The initial cost to join the business opportunity as an independent distributor is low and affordable for most consumers. Additionally, the company offers a money back guarantee on its self-manufactured products.

ASEA Global utilizes a binary compensation plan that is highly dependent on the performance of the distributor's weaker leg. Distributors are required to maintain a 100 PV minimum each month.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

5.0

RLF Sr
September 19th, 2019 Mount Vernon, WA DETAILS

I live a very healthy lifestyle nutritionally in conjunction with the high-quality vitamin supplements. There is no other supplement in existence that reacts with my body at the core level, the cellular level like ASEA Redox. I wish I had known about this company and Redox Signaling Molecules years ago. Had I been introduced to it years ago, I am certain people I care about would be here living or still whole in body, mind, and spirit. It's easy enough to give personal testimony as to how it has affected my body but I don't think this is the place to discuss personal health issues other than, mine led me to MD's for help and their treatment plan was to perform invasive surgery to "cure me”.. Three months into drinking 4 to 8oz. of Redox and my issue along with other less serious are now no longer an issue. My body is healing itself from within at the cellular level. My energy is over the top. At bedtime, I drink four ounces, wake up at 3:30 or 4 and feel like I slept a solid eight. I haven't been able to sleep more than a few hours between wakeups for bathroom use in a very long time. I sleep deeply and wake up ready for the day.

Ellen
January 4th, 2017

This is the most amazing product and company I have ever been involved with. So many health benefits have come my way.

Caraa
November 8th, 2016

The Company truly cares about people of all walks of life. Couldn't have better service. Delivery is fast. I love that it is totally non-toxic......20 years down the line I feel safe still. And it works:)

Sonia
October 3rd, 2016 Dunn, NC

My son who is 11yrs old and my self have being using asea for 3 months now, and It has been many years since I felt this great, everything in my body is under control. And my son feels the difference when he drinks asea. Asea is a blessing for our family.

Vilmos Szabo
March 21st, 2016

I consume ASEA for 4 years now, and I am absolutely satisfied. I can feel that my body works on a higher level.

Kathy Marie Howell
February 4th, 2016 Lexington, KY

My family and I have been using these products for 6 years. My children were young and my husband and I are middle aged. I love that I can feel my best when so many people are feeling run down. We plan to continue to take these products for the rest of our lives!