Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

7.0

ACN

verified
Award winning services

ACN has been in operation since 1993 and is known by many for its ongoing relationship with Donald Trump. ACN was started by Greg Provenzano, Robert Stevanovski, Tony Cupisz, and Mike Cupisz. Their goal was to create a business with integrity, solid business practices, and a commitment to serving the masses. The multi-level marketing company originally served as a reseller of long distance services in the U.S. but has since grown to offer other services including natural gas and high-speed internet. With its business model in place, ACN promises to help people around the world achieve financial independence while saving them money on services they already use.

The Good

• Services offered
  • Charities
  • Awards

Services Offered

ACN offers several services for distributors and customers. ACN does not require its distributors to purchase services they don't already use on regular basis. ACN prides itself in helping people save money on regular expenses such as:

• Television
  • Natural gas
  • Electricity
  • High-speed internet

Philanthropic Efforts

ACN strives to demonstrate its commitment to giving back to the community. ACN's efforts have resulted in its Global Reach Charities. The company has also started Project Feeding Kids to join the fight against childhood hunger. Their goal is to provide 1.5 million meals this year. ACN's annual celebrity golf tournament has made waves as well. Here are a couple of charity results from the golf tournament:

• 100 percent of proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte
  • The 2015 tournament raised $287,560

Awards

Since its founding in the early 90s, ACN has also been the recipient of multiple awards. Here are a few of the awards the direct sales company has received:

• AVA Digital Awards (7 Gold and 10 Platinum)
  • Communicator Awards (1 Gold and 6 Silver)
  • Hermes Creative Awards (7 Gold and 5 Platinum)
  • Stevie Awards (4 Bronze)

Distributors can be sure they're a part of company well recognized and established in the direct sales industry.

The Bad

• Signup cost

High Signup Cost and Low Compensation

ACN's signup cost is very high in the industry and starts at $499. If choosing a specific industry is not an issue e.g. health and beauty, ACN may not be a reasonable investment to people who do not have a large budget to start. The multi-level marketing company's expected payout after selling $1,000 of products is not profitable. Expected payouts after selling $1,000 of products is $299. After selling $10,000, distributors can only expect to make about $1,501.

The Bottom Line

All things considered, ACN is one of the most recognized multi-level marketing companies. The company has been around since 1993 and has numerous awards to its name. On the other hand, ACN has a higher signup cost compared to other multi-level marketing companies. Our recommendation? If you're for a long term commitment, ACN may be the company for you. Despite its higher sign-up costs and the length of time it takes to be profitable, ACN's annual revenue of several million dollars is proof that distributors can make money.

Tammy
September 24th, 2018 DETAILS

Love this company!! It just makes sense offering services people use every day, no out of pocket expenses are being put on my customers! I can offer my customers their Internet FREE when they refer 5 customers No other company does this! Great training and support! Bonuses are awesome! All of the services we have were seamless with the transitiion. ACN is my freedom card!!!

Jacki
July 16th, 2018 Dagsboro, DE DETAILS

I most willingly became and IBO and have been blo n away with not only the services they offer but the people you work closely with. I have a Corporate background and it is most definitely way better training. I love the fact that no other job/career pays me three different ways and my success is completely up to me and no one is holding me back. Our services partner with Project Feeding Kids so when you pay select bills a child gets fed every month. Our service offer you FREE service (minus taxes) which no company does in the world.

Jennifer Hughes
July 2nd, 2018 Granville, OH DETAILS

The best thing I like about ACN, is that they enable customers to get their Verizon or Sprint cell phone service for free* (*still have to pay taxes) if they get 5 other referrals that sign up (and customers can get this even if they don't sign up for the business). This also applies to home or business digital phone service. I like that for each monthly cell phone bill paid ACN feeds a hungry kid in your local community. I like that business partners can get free gas and/or electricity if they get 10 customers (if you're not in an energy market that their Xoom affiliate is in then you have to get 12 gas or electric customers). I like that there are no sales quotas and you don't have to have a monthly product shipment (you don't have to buy any of their products to sell them). I like that at our conventions we always raise money for the local Ronald McDonald House. They also have credit card processing which is through award winning Anovia. Anovia offers businesses that request a quote a$100 Visa gift card if Anovia can't meet or beat what they already have. Takes about 5 minutes to complete the quote. Commissions are up to 10% on bills that people can never paid off. Maybe not 100% recession proof, but more so than many MLM products. I love the company. The founders integrity is remarkable. The company currently sells products in 25 countries, the $499 covers all 25 countries, customer service in all those languages, and all the products. They have a 14 day guarantee if you change your mind.

Veronica
July 2nd, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

I like that they enable customers to get their Verizon or Sprint cell phone service for free* (*still have to pay taxes) if they get 5 other referrals that sign up (and customers can get this even if they don't sign up for the business). This also applies to home or business digital phone service. I like that for each monthly cell phone bill paid ACN feeds a hungry kid in your local community. I like that business partners can get free gas and/or electricity if they get 10 customers (if you're not in an energy market that their Xoom affiliate is in then you have to get 12 gas or electric customers). I like that there are no sales quotas and you don't have to have a monthly product shipment (you don't have to buy any of their products to sell them). I like that at our conventions we always raise money for the local Ronald McDonald House. I've signed up for both Sprint and Verizon cell phone service (through their Flash brand), Xoom gas and electricity, Dish TV, Technical support, and digital phone service. I couldn't sign up for internet because it's not offered in my area. They also have credit card processing which is through award winning Anovia. Anovia offers businesses that request a quote a$100 Visa gift card if Anovia can't meet or beat what they already have. Takes about 5 minutes to complete the quote. Commissions are up to 10% on bills that people can never paid off. Maybe not 100% recession proof, but more so than many MLM products. I love the company. The founders integrity is remarkable. The company currently sells products in 25 countries, the $499 covers all 25 countries, customer service in all those languages, and all the products. They have a 14 day guarantee if you change your mind. How else can you get unlimited residual income? I sure can't on my 8-5 job.

Amanda
April 18th, 2018 Sherwood, OR

This company terrifies me! I thought about joining while my boss and some co worker decided to join and build their team. Everything was very secretive until they were about to take my 500 dollars... I asked a lot of questions and luckily my card declined (even tho I had the money needed...) and went to a meeting later on... with a lot of people from ACN and speakers trying to pump you up... I seriously felt like I was about to join a cult! Looking into it the services they sell arent even financially competitive and I don't think anyone from my company who had join is still with them. Pretty sure they never made their 500 back.

shelley
March 15th, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

I just signed up and see the potential and long term benefits. Can it work ? - yes is Can..... Like any job you have to work.....but I do believe with hard work that one puts in you can achieve the results you desire. Lets face it you put in long work hours to make someone else wealthy.....put in the hours with your self..... Cincinnati, OH

andrew
November 21st, 2017 DETAILS

Great company to be an IBO with if you are committed and not on of those people who want to do the least work ,expect miracle results and complain if it doesn't happen . Must have a long term mindset .

Michelle Hogan
October 18th, 2017

1) When compared to other companies and their offerings, ACN provides services that everyone uses and pays for every month. That is how ACN can provide residual payments every month. 2) No onther company pffers such a great referral program, not only for IBO's but also for Customers. 3) Customer Service excellence is why ACN has been able to partner with many third party suppliers. 4) It is not the Company that concern needs to be placed with. If one is considering to join, it will be through a Sponsor. If the Sponsor has no definitive plan to assist with New Member business training and growth, This is ther most crucial area where new Members can fail.

R,Schappert
August 18th, 2017

I have 7 services with ACN and affiliates. Each one has not only saved me money, but the Customer Service isoff the charts. Reccomend this company to everyone!

sam
March 31st, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

It's amazing how in today's world where you have so many people struggling financially, there is a place where you can earn huge amounts of money RESIDUAL by just following a simple system that has be'n created 25 years ago, and even if you don't have a degree or diploma, you can become financially independent. ACN keep up you good work.

Jaay Wills
March 20th, 2017

Hands down the best company when it comes for a long term investor, the only company that offers REAL RESIDUAL INCOME.

Al Masih
March 13th, 2017

ACN is a brilliant company to work for, it has been around for over 24 years and it is growing every day, it now operates in over 25 countries. With over 300,000 representatives/Independent Business Owners as well as a revenue of over $1billion. With it's organisation, structure, unilever compensation plan this is definitely one of the best MLM network marketing companies out there. ACN has been ranked in the top 100 MLM/Direct selling companies 8 years in a row and it is now in top 20s consistently. If you have a good environment, a good positive, motivating network of people to help you grow and expand and someone you can learn from everyday then ACN is the company for you. Just look at how much some of the people are making of course those that put the effort, commitment and growth will reap the benefits of residual income!.

Herrison
January 18th, 2017

ACN is really a phenomenal opportunity to earn income on industries that have become essential to our everyday lives. Everything about ACN is first class, the leadership, the services and products and the compensation plan. I have witnessed first hand the integrity and commitment of the company to its IBOs and customers.

Joanna
January 10th, 2017

The best company I have ever worked with. An amazing opportunity for people looking for a way out of the rat race as well as to create a plan B for their lives. They create the best environment for personal growth.

Trevor & Sylvia Collins
January 10th, 2017

We have been independent Business Owners in A.C.N for the past seven years in Australia and are looking forward to being with them for many years to come. We would recommend A.C.N to any body wishing to work for themselves

Matt
January 10th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

Great company I have been a independent business owner for over 8 years. You can go wrong here as long as you work!

Catherine
November 14th, 2016

Best mentorship, company operates with the utmost integrity.

April Thomopoulos
August 24th, 2016 Melrose, FL

This company is the reason I will be able to fire my boss. It is the constant support and training tools that keep me going. I am in business for myself, but not by myself

Mayra
July 5th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

I love the support and training that ACN provides, even though I'm one of the first Hispanics that I'm making this happen, I now can tell you that am very proud that we are about to Launch Mexico with the same services, so great to be here and to meet and help people, as well as poject feeding kids.

David Krainert
May 31st, 2016 New York, NY

ACN is a company of great integrity,providing the business owners with an opportunity to earn REAL residual income. As a team coordinator within the company and two and half years of experience, there is no better company and team with whol I would choose to grow. I'm David Krainert, a former special agent for the FBI,and account in the state of NY. It is respectful to say that Network Marketing was a unique career chose for myself. The personal growth that ACN, it's leaders, and system, helped me go through was far more beneficial in my life than the completion of my undergraduate and graduate program. Whether you are ready to commit and dedicate your time to grow your business will have to be your decision. If you choose to grow with ACN, along side some of the top leaders in the country, your level of self-respect, confidence, and happiness is going to reach the top as you reach the top position in our company of Senior Vice President.

John
April 19th, 2016

With my experience with ACN, I believe ACN is more of a long term business when you compare to other companies, you actually need to find real customers then just selling the products to your downlines. So if you are looking for a short term business, it will be hard for you. But If you are willing to find the customers and help/work with your business partners to find their customers, you will have a lot success.

Andy
April 4th, 2016 Fort Myers, FL

They make it seem like a bunch of success comes from ACN but they are lying. Yes there is opportunity to make money if you are in energy markets that are deregulate and if if your have 60 customers to get your full 10 percent on your bills you acquire personally. Other than that the comp plan sucks, the percentage you get from bills suck, and the deals your supposedly going to get suck as well. I would look into the comp plan and see how bad it is before deciding to get involved. I would not get involved with ACN. I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

ira herb
March 19th, 2016 Jacksonville, FL

One of the best decisions i made. Great support. Company continues to make things better fo us. Not a get rich quick scheme stick with it and good things will come

Heather Tufts
January 4th, 2016 San Francisco, CA

ACN has been an amazing company to work with. Over the past 5 years I have been able to save my friends and family on their monthly expenses and have found this business to be exceptional in providing the training and support someone needs when getting started. I have built Leadership skills and have learned to empower others to excel. The co-founders are amazing and stand behind their company with constant vision for future growth and ways to support new partners! I love ACN!

Benjamin Reinhardt
January 6th, 2016

I have never been so excited and happy about a company. The integrity, training, and support are second to none. I have been in other mlm's this is by far the best. You get to be part of 10 trillion dollars worth of businesses how can you go wrong!!!

Braden Jonas Earl
December 10th, 2015

Tapping into the greatest redistributions of wealth in history? (Energy, banking, telecommunications). For only $499? Are you kidding me? This is amazing! Beyond the nature of the services offered, ACN rises above with award winning mentorship. Those who plug into the proven system and work haaaaaard win. Those who don't, well... they're always welcome to start working haaaaaard when they're ready to start again. Question 1: When did you but your cell phone? Weeks ago? Months ago? Years ago? Question 2: When did you pay your cell phone bill? Last month. The month before. The month before that...etc. Every month since you bought it, right? Why not make money off of services you're going to pay for forever anyways? Better yet, why not get your service for FREE forever? (i.e. ACN's Strive For 5 promotion.) Welcome to ACN.

Wendy Lancaster
August 28th, 2015 Long Beach, CA

Top notch in self development and mentors! Finding some of my best friends who have been such a positive impact on my family's lives. Why not be a part of a company that not only helps you grow but also get paid when friends and family are going to pay these bills anyway. It just makes sense when a company partners with feeding children in the process. If you are not a part of ACN, I recommend finding a company that fits your lifestyle. this world needs better people that help other people.

David Krainert
August 25th, 2015 Brooklyn, NY

The most important part to our company is that our customers simply become our customers without it costing them a penny out of pocket. I strongly believe this is the best company in the world,after visiting numerous networking company events, I made my decision after traveling to the Charlotte International n in 2013. If you are interested in becoming business owner with our company make it your duty to be a part of this event, the training and the people are like non other. My only suggestion is, never think about quitting or listening to people who never took porfessional part in the industry.

Chris Chris Ttm
August 25th, 2015

Getting paid when someone switches on their gas or electricity is really amazing to me Well so far so good ACN to me is the best company LOVE ACN

Anne Theriault
August 4th, 2015

i can not see a better companie then ACN, getting paid on services that people use every single day, just make sense, and at the same time giving back to other like feeding a child, every single bill use have, you help feeding a child, it's wonderfull,,, and not only that, strive for five, you can have your home phone and internet for free if you find 5 person with same services as you,, same for energy and wireless,,,, it's a wonderfull company,,, i am grateful to be part of this company