4Life

verified
$150 startup cost and two percent commission earnings

4Life is led by founder David and Bianca Lisonbee with the goal of helping people strengthen their immune systems with its flagship product, 4Life Transfer Factor. The company is based in Sandy, Utah and has spread to more than 50 countries since 1998.

Using multi-level marketing as a method of sales and growth, 4Life seeks to help people improve their overall health and income. 4Life has a humanitarian branch called Foundation 4Life which is powered by its distributors. The immune system-focused organization has an annual net sales of more than $250 million.

View Our Top-ranked Multi-level Marketing Company

The Good

• Resources
  • Glassdoor Ratings
  • Charity
  • Research Team

Resources

People who are new to the direct selling industry will find a variety of resources available to help them better understand 4Life's products and best sales practices. 4Life promises to help driven distributors achieve the top status of Presidential Diamond.

Through Club 250, distributors will have access to product discounts, greater income potential and other benefits. Here are some of the resources available to 4Life distributors:

• Club 250
  • Meetings
  • 4Life Tools for Purchase
  • Web 101
  • Product Catalog
  • Direct Selling 411

Glassdoor Ratings

For individuals who value Glassdoor reviews, 4Life's reviews on the employee satisfaction site. Here are the results from the reviews:

• 3.1 out of 5 stars employee satisfaction
  • 68 percent would recommend to a friend
  • 55 percent approve of CEO David Lisonbee

Charity

4Life also has a philanthropic mission called Together, Building People. 4Life seeks to make a difference in the lives of children and their families in the countries 4Life operates in.

With David and Bianca Lisonbee at the helm, 4Life focuses on meeting the needs of a child's life including nutrition, shelter, and education.

Research Team

For distributors concerned about whether or not they're selling a product backed by scientific research, 4Life has a dedicated research team. This research team consists of physicians, immune science experts, and PhDs to stay on top of their products.

The Bad

• Low Commission
  • FDA Issues
  • Transfer Factor

Low Commission

4Life offers an industry low commission rate at two percent compared to other multi-level marketing companies in the health and nutrition industry. It's difficult to see where it is possible for distributors to make a profit. 4Life also has a higher enrollment cost, with startup kits at $150 for new distributors.

FDA Issues

For individuals who do not want to be part of a company who has had issues with the FDA in the past, 4Life is not the best option. 4Life has not been at risk of an FTC or FDA shut down, but it has struggled with non-compliant marketing and a major lawsuit.

Transfer Factor

People who are skeptical of 4Life's flagship product, Transfer Factor, will find that it is not widely accepted by the medical community. While some customers will share their success stories, different sites are skeptical. Transfer factors are possibly safe when used short-term (three months) and there is not enough research supporting the safety of using transfer factor for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

The Bottom Line

If you're looking for the best company that will help you improve your health and wealth at the same time, 4Life may be a company to consider. 4Life's consistent sales since 1998 can be credited to its range of health products. While there are arguments against the effectiveness of the 4Life Transfer Factor as well as the validity of 4Life's claims, the FDA has not shut down 4Life. Our recommendation? If you have deeper pockets to start with, add 4Life to your list of multi-level marketing companies to consider.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Jason
June 5th, 2018 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

I love 4life transfer Factor products they have changed my life for the better improve my health in many ways and the lives of those around me the business plan is just as awesome. When you combine 4life transfer factor and enagic Kangen water you have a super antioxidant Powerhouse.

ANGIE
May 16th, 2018 Largo, FL DETAILS

I have a child with attention deficit and they have helped a lot. The healthy brothers and a friend with dialysis have worked very well I am happy with the results

Alejandro
November 13th, 2017 Miami, FL DETAILS

So far i have made some money, Happy with the product and we are moving forward

Tweheyo Kaakuba
October 10th, 2017

The product does what it says. It boosts immunity, increases NK and some diseases goes away without you knowing.

Aileen Brito
June 16th, 2017

That's weird because those are the only products approved by the PDR physicians desk reference so I don't understand how they could been sued by the FDA My mom was diagnosed with Mitrochondrial Disease and believe her change has been amazing I been a consumer for a year now and the difference is totally different and I'm gonna become an independent distributor now I think the company compensation is really good some people think that they gonna become millionaire in two days a big difference from Amway which their distributors get stuck at certain level and no help from their uplead I can't imagine to go back to Amway this company as a right now I been training and their is amazing and I have support from every diamond and platinum in the states and out the states it's an amazing company

Caroline Lawrence
March 31st, 2017

I am a professional certified reflexologist and 4life independent distributor . I personally used Transfer Factor , with my immune system strengthened I now can practice and live a life breathing freely and have more energy

Luis Enrique Dubón Santos
March 20th, 2017

I am a physician (internal medicine) and my patients have had great results with this products.

Debbie Suderno
November 20th, 2016 Fontana, CA

4Life is Great! It has helped with my son's fatty liver return to normal range. The ALT used to be 183. Now after taking Super Detox, one of 4Life products, now it is 35. The normal range is <=66. Also it has helped my dry skin after trying products and one recommended by my doctor. Enummi skin recovery formula helps and I have no more dry skin.

Juan Morales
October 7th, 2016

4Life's products and marketing system is the best combo to achieve financial freedom. I love it

Myra Vargas
May 20th, 2016 Waco, TX

In the beginning I was very skeptical about the products. However, after noticing a significant change in my sons arm (eczema) I became a believer. Furthermore, this company offers a very great opportunity to develop public speaking abilities and lets not forget the compensation. Recently, 4Life Research has come up with a Loyalty Program which is an auto-ship program; rewarding you additionally with a percentage AND giving you a free monthly product. Overall, I truly believe the compensation is great and I would not change this company for any other. Anybody can sell you a vitamin, a shake, a supplement but nobody will be able to sell you transfer factors; this company has gone a step ahead and patented their products. We have virgin territory people; if your looking for a network company to make good income; 4Life Research is for you.

Bobby Jordan
January 14th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

The product rezoom do not have the same ingredients that has kept me a loyal consumer. I've been using this product since 1999 and the energy and strength I would have after just two weeks of use was amazing. My sexual stamina was the best you guys did something to this product a few years ago and had to put back what was missing. Rezoom is not what it was and I'm not happy.

Vi Gayo
November 2nd, 2015 Lakewood, CA

Excellent product! For people that had cancer like me. Transfer Factor is an excellent cell reconstructive alternative. The people is great! And I have the chance that my products can be for free if I share the benefits with others. It is a win win business!