Originally started by a group of Chicago-based entrepreneurs, Payline Data was designed to benefit business relations between employees and customers. Additionally, Payline Data operates on a perpetual giving program for charities that is powered by merchants and the partners they work with.Payline Data provides a comprehensive credit card processing platform. Their merchant account services appeal to those who need to accept payments in a store, online, or on the go with a mobile device. Thousands of companies have already turned to Payline Data to process credit card transactions.
- Payment Processing Solutions
- Transparent Pricing
Payment Processing Solutions
Payline Data offers payment processing solutions to companies regardless of size, location, or expected monthly revenue values. Their solutions scale is designed to fit the needs of the business to allow for growth and seamless transactions. Whether it is in-store, online, or through a mobile platform, Payline Data will be able to support all of those transactions on behalf of the business. With a number of solutions available, there is not much Payline Data will not be able to process. Their service also provides a number of solutions that other merchant account providers avoid or even prohibit. These solutions include:
- EMV Terminal: ability to process EMV chip cards with credit card terminal
- Point of sale: one system that accepts payments
- Customer insights: allows for marketing more effectively to demographic, geographic, and economic data
- Payment gateway: ability to integrate seamlessly to accept credit cards online securely
- Subscription services: merchants take advantage of auto updater to ensure current customer information
- Tokenization: store customer data in secure vault
- Developer tools: seamlessly integrate with Payline Data API to accept all forms of payment
- Fraud prevention: Payline partnership allows for advanced credit card data security
- Analytics: segmented credit card data helps generate revenue and grow
- Visa: Visa customers can pay with single sign-in option
- Apple Pay: integrated with Apple pay in-store or through app
- Payline shop: Payline will set up the website and online store on your behalf
- Mobile reader: accept credit cards transactions on the go
- In app payments: integrate payments into an app
- SaaS: for businesses that provide software as a service and need to accept credit cards
- Cash advance: Payline will help business that need some money to grow
- Booking: allows customers to schedule appointments and pay
- Android pay: accepts android pay in the store or on the app
While there are two packages for merchants to choose from, there is also the option to customize a platform to better suit a business and their processing needs. In order to customize, a business will need to process more than $80k each month. Otherwise, the two memberships Payline Data has available should suffice.
Payline Data provides transparent pricing and even services over 90% of high risk merchant accounts that apply. Non-profit merchant processing is also available. If there is ever a problem, the in-house customer support staff is available 24/7 to handle questions regarding programming, integration, and deployment.
- Lacking Information
- High-Risk Businesses
Payline Data claims to be able to help "high risk" merchants get approved. If, for example, a high risk merchant tried to start accepting credit cards, but the application was rejected, Payline Data claims they can help process these accounts since they are not a "traditional credit card processor." However, there is no further information as to how this process works or how Payline Data finds a way to get these types of applications approved.
If a business is high risk and is worried about getting hit with high rates and reserves, Payline Data also claims to be able to find solutions to these types of problems as well. They do not state whether or not they will actually work with the merchant, but they will help find a solution.
The Bottom Line
Payline Data users can decide between the two pre-arranged pricing memberships or customize their own depending on how much revenue is expected to be processed on a monthly basis. Payline Data strives to remove the extra or hidden costs from their platform to provide a straight-forward and easy-to-use processing service. Merchants who decide to use Payline Data as their credit card processing provider will receive the following benefits as part of their membership:
- No hidden fees
- Flexibility to change plans
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- $0 application fee
- Dedicated support staff
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
View Best Merchant Account Services Companies