Flagship Merchant Services

9.4

Florida shoes Hallandale, FL

The worst experience working with this company. First be aware of many hidden fees which will appear on the way. Second, many agents who do not connect to each other. You have to check all the time if changes you did were applied. Double charges is a common situation. Very difficult and complicated processes with everything.

Khloe Indianapolis, IN

They are not clear on their policies and procedures. The sales team is very eager to get you approved, but the risk team usually gives contradictory information from the sales team.

Christopher Matthews

I had seen it around and just decided to sign up for it. I haven't gotten the equipment set up yet though.

Mohammad Sameni

So far they have been friendly. They don' t have the best equipment, but they are ok. They are a good company.

Shamaya Remmark-Fuhrman Colorado Springs, CO

They have been taking money out of our school account since December equaling almost $500. When the account is supposed to be closed. I got them to refund $334 for the money that they had taken out Nov-Jan and then they hit the account again last month and this month.

GenesisContractingLLC De Pere, WI

Theives, dishonest, terrible service. Cancelled service and they are still taking money from my company checking account. Have not followed through on reimbursement of funds as they said they would. Don't do business with this company.

mike Cedar Falls, IA

i asked them exactly what fees would be involved with processing with them , because i have had problems with other companys coming up with new annual fees and new monthly fees . turns out flagship is no different , they have come up with another annual fee to charge me .

Carrie Ann wood Niceville, FL

Nothing but issues from the beginning. Cancellation and deductions from account without notice, different person every time I call with different information regarding my accounts. 2 machines with apparently two separate accounts and one showing inactive when I call all the while I'm making transactions. So many different factors. Leaving ASAP.

David Harris Powder Springs, GA

I needed to process credit cards. Flagship's customer service and their products are both easy to use. I like it.

Dave Katen Amado, AZ

I do estate sales and when I signed up for it, I was working on a big one. I thought it might be useful to be able to accept a credit card at the event, because there were some high-ticket items on sale. That's the main reason I signed up for it. It never worked, though. They should be more clear when they sign people up to accept their company.

Aandre Bolla Los Angeles, CA

I went with them after I read a review. The software was really hard to use. It ought to be simpler. It was pretty good overall; but it was just too complicated. I wouldn't recommend them.

P.S. Philadelphia, PA

I switched to Flagship because my other merchant services provider was very expensive. Flagship's system is easy to use.

Doris Newman-Scrudder Fort Smith, AR

I chose them because the price seemed to be reasonable, and because I wasn't told everything. I didn't like anything at all about it after my experience. The way they could improve it is that when you talk to the first person, they need to tell you about all these charges that are going to be on there. I would never recommend them.

Dominic Naffie Midland, MI

They promised me a good deal. They are usually there when I call, but I wish they had better software for the credit card issues.

Jose Valdez Hollywood, FL

They gave me a good deal with a promotion, but when I try to get help with them, they don't help me at all. They don't try enough to do everything possible. They need to be able to explain things better to the customer and not charge a lot of money.

Anonymous Yorba Linda, CA

Flagship's pricing was better. They answer all of our constant questions quickly, and it's easy to use.

Adolfo Sparacino Arvada, CO

I chose them because of an advertisement, but it was horrible service. They should be truthful when they get a new customer, and they should explain, step-by-step, the procedures of the company and their policies, because once you're signed in there's no turning back, and you don't get your money on time.

Perfect no words Denver, CO

Good return calls and emails and good customer service specially Galvin he is punctual and respond Right away

NTAinvestigations, inc Demorest, GA

Worst company I have ever dealt with. Charging my bank account and when I tried to find out why, Jacob stonewalled me. He finally said the account was closed as requested on email 7 times but after requesting arbitration, I have not heard from the company yet another charge was made to my account at bank.

Battery Man

My account was approved on 1/31/17. Today is 2/7/2017. I have yet to see deposits in my account after a weeks worth of business. Someone inadvertently entered our bank account wrong on your end. They even had a cancelled check to work with. Its taken many many phone calls and still nothing.

Sonja Reed Old Town, FL

The equipment is easy to operate and it's also very quick to get someone that can help you understand.

Wes Morris Pocatello, ID

I looked online for the cheapest services and they came up. Their customer support has been responsive.

Claude Dottin Gardena, CA

I got their service because I needed to take credit cards. The customer service lady was very very very helpful.

Olivia

I wasn't pleased with how difficult it was to discontinue my service with this company. I paid $40 for a card scanner that I sent back and never received my money back as promised. When I tried to call about my service, I was NOT treated with respect. Very very disappointed with this company. Square is the way to go!

Southern

Hidden fees and rates. We were quoted a very low rate and never received the low rate. It has always been higher than was quoted. No one explained the yearly charge to us.

Rest assistant when you start, but they fail immensely when you cancel, they don't follow thru and keep charging a closed account. Cost me $100. More on bank fees awaiting credits. Promised to refund at least one of the fees an never did.

Urban Veterinary Associates Westmont, IL

Overall delays in getting funds to our account- difficulty reconciling with quickbooks and unknown merchant processing fees through the exchange make the system cumbersome to use

Tina Allgood Sharpsburg, GA

I got it since they had a cheap rate. We haven't really had to use customer support much, but I guess it's all ok.

Christopher Deutsch Commack, NY

I was starting a company, so I needed to get something like this. I haven't used customer support much yet, but I think it's ok.

Jack Langholz Cottonwood, AZ

I got it because I was deceived into thinking that it was a very low monthly payment, but that was not the case. I mean, I can always talk to customer service and it works for us ok. But good god, they should lower the rates for new merchants.

Wendy Isaac Charlotte, NC

I got it because I started a new business, but I have closed my account with them already. Customer service has sent me incorrect information, and the equipment itself did not work. I also wish they had told me about all the fees upfront.

David Hutchinson San Diego, CA

I got it because I needed a way to read credit cards, but they are terrible con artists. I hope they all get blown up for this all over the internet. They just have very poor customer service and are out to make a quick buck.

Ahmed Farghaly Passaic, NJ

Edwin was very helpful on my request, because of Edwin I cancelled other companies to come to flagship. wishing to have this kind of support along our partnership together. Thanks

Jeff Weatherford, TX

It is a pleasure working with Adam N. I have just started using your service and at this point he makes it easy and is extremely helpful. So far they are doing everything they said they would.

Proud customer Kendallville, IN

Great service , timely delivery of deposit. Easily to understand products and services

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business.

Aug. 13th, 2018

Robert Marblehead, OH

They have continuously been there for all my questions, concerns and I appreciate their hard work.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business Robert!

Aug. 13th, 2018

Ahmed

It was good but needed a little fixing, and they helped us with any questions we had.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Aug. 6th, 2018

James Gibson Yorktown, VA

We have never had issues with the equipment. Customer Service people are helpful and the best.

Thank you.

Leonard & Sharon

I read online that this company had good reviews for customer service but, I had horrible customer service and they did not return phone calls time and time again. It was not a good experience.

Tom Blanchard Orange, CA

I liked how they were able to accept credit cards with customers. The videos were very helpful but were very cumbersome.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you and that is great feedback on the videos as we're always looking to improve.

Deborah Tenenholz Portland, OR

Their customer service was horrible and they were not up front about their policies and pricing. I do not like the chip and I think they could stand a lot of improvement on being forthright and forthcoming with policies.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We apologize that we did not meet your service expectations. We work diligently to ensure that all of our fees and pricing is clear from the onset with all new customers. Additionally, all fees and services are clearly outlined in the merchant agreement. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Northern Lights Fireworks West Winfield, NY

Awful company. Have been lied to and stolen from. After months of trying to close out my account they continued taking money out of my account without my permission. Terrible company

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1 . We hope that the issues are all resolved.

May. 16th, 2018

Great service , credit card process is very fast , I am getting my money back faster

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

David Peterson Amery, WI

I'm not too impressed with their customer service and their software is only adequate. It could have been my fault, but they were charging me a huge amount of money, I think it should have been made clearer during sign-up

William Robinson Nashville, TN

It's very simple to use the credit card online. I haven't been using it that long, but it works.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business William!

Jake/Welty Lohr Dickinson, TX

The salesman gave me a very exact quote of 180 dollars plus or minus 20 dollars a month. I currently pay over 300 dollars a month. It took me over a year to get the problem fixed because there is no honesty.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We do train our sales representatives to be transparent and up-front so we apologize if that was not your experience. Additionally all fees and pricing is clearly outlined in the merchant agreement. Should you have any outstanding issues, please contact our customer support team at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Paul Middle River, MD

After being marketed to I had already been forgotten when the time came to sign up. They don't return cold calls or answer emails. The customer service wouldn't answer my question or concerns.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Paul, we're so sorry that your experience was not positive. We have robust sales and service teams focused on customer satisfaction and support. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Ferehiwot Beyene Mount Rainier, MD

The sales team got in contact with me and I decided to try it. It is kind of hard to use but the technical support helped me out.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business. Should you have any additional questions, please do reach out to the technical support team. We want to ensure that you have a seamless experience.

Mary Tremble Newberry, MI

I have never had any issues with their service or their software. My husband uses them for his business.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you and your husband for your business Mary!

joy day spa

they always there for you when i called them. they are supper nice. i am happy with there services.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

Apr. 24th, 2018