Flagship Merchant Services

9.4

Laura Zufelt Seminole, TX

I didn't really know any other options for this kind of service, but since the previous owner of the business used it I stuck with it. I wish that when I call customer service they wouldn't just hang up on me. It would also be nice if the waiting time wasn't longer than 25 minutes.

Victor Pioquinto Vista, CA

I went with them since they had lower fees. Their customer support has always been responsive and the equipment itself is easy to use.

David Rittinger Columbus, OH

Originally, I had gone with them since their rates were low. It hasn't really worked out for my website though, so I'm actually trying to cancel my account right now. No one has gotten back to me about that so far. I've called numerous times asking to speak with someone about it, or at least to have someone call me back and help me cancel my account. I was told I should receive an email response with a form to go with the cancellation but I never received it. They're really lacking in their customer support. They shouldn't ignore their customers.

Richard Davis Grovetown, GA

I got it since it was reviewed well on the internet. The interface on the pen pad is extremely confusing for my customers though. When they insert the card they get two options, Visa debit and US debit and that is extremely confusing. I'm not happy with that. I haven't really dealt with customer service.

Donald Aussmus Greenville, SC

They were convenient to reach and responsive, so I went ahead and got it. I haven't received the keypad terminal that I ordered though...I ordered in August and it's still not here. I've also been charged since then and I've tried to talk to customer service 4 separate times. They always say it's going to be fixed immediately, but I'm still waiting on them. All those things should be worked on and fixed immediately.

Rick

I big thank you to Al H and the technical support staff, they were all very helpful with my start up on taking on the credit card processing part of my business. This is a first for my business that I never had before.I hope to see a increase in sales and a higher profit line. Thanks again. Schmedly's Tire Service.

John Haston & Melissa Hebert TPRD#9 Houma, LA

We originally received the wrong machines and after speaking with our customer rep. (Elsie B) made sure that we received the correct ones in a timely manner. After that situation we were being charge in upwards of $400.00 merchant fees the took care of the matter and gave us a full refund. We recently had a problem with our clover mini and made it possible for us to get a new machine. Ms. Elsie has gone above and beyond to insure that our needs are met. She has always been polite and very helpful when we speak with her and she always puts the customer first. Thank You John & Melissa TPRD#9

Charlene Holbrook Post Falls, ID

I recently set up a Merchant Services account for the Post Falls Police Department/City of Post Falls. I wanted to say THANK YOU to Allen H for all of his help. He provided exceptional customer service and he walked me thru the entire set up process with the help of Authorize.net.

Herb Hahn

I thought Madison F was very helpful and supportive throughout the process of getting set up with ipay /mobile pay. She was there to answer any questions concerning deposits and processing transactions. I was impressed with her job knowledge and professionalism , She is someone whom I would highly recommend.

John Vu

Started a new business in December 2016 and needed a mobile payment solution. Adam Nichols at Flagship took the time to explain to me the different mobile equipment options and fees. Once the equipment arrived, the set up was quick and without glitches. We were able to charge our clients that same day.

Kamron Douglas Garland, TX

Martin was very helpful in starting our account with Flagship Merchant Services. He was knowledgeable and his email response time was immediate. Zoe's Furniture appreciates Martin and we are looking forward to establishing a great business relationship with him.

Robert Polanco Boynton Beach, FL

Mr. Murphy I must say is a very good sales person. He walked me through all the needed steps to get my account opened. I will 100% recommend your firm to others because of his due diligence In keeping me informed throughout the entire process.

Phil Hallmark Mandeville, LA

This was an easy set up and experience. We have tried Several other companies in the past there were always complications. Alan stayed in touch during the setup and the entire process making it an easy transition. I highly recommend Flagship to everone. Thank you

Anne Evans Daytona Beach, FL

We had been looking for a credit card reader for quite some time. Matt was fabulous. He was very patient and explained every detail. It is such a pleasure to have a "go-to" person. Our experience has been positive and we look forward to a long successful relationship with this company! Kudos to Matt!!

Terri Malott / ER Cell Techs Inc Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Cause your risk department is very rude and holding my customers money even though I no longer process with you. But yet you keep their money and when I do a refund you try to take it from my account when you people are the ones holding it!!

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Terri, our sincerest apologies. We are sometimes required by our bank sponsor to hold funds for additional research, but there's no excuse for long hold times or unprofessional service.

Aug. 13th, 2018

Mauricio Cantonment, FL

The person I contacted at first was really great, but after a couple of calls back I didn't get any response from questions I want an answer to.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1 ]. We hope that the issues are all resolved.

Aug. 6th, 2018

Kimbery Saint Augustine, FL

I needed a credit card device machine for my Avon business. It has been very beneficial and has worked well.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Excellent, thank you Kimberly. We're thrilled we could be of assistance.

Aug. 6th, 2018

Beverly Albuquerque, NM

After signing up, no f/u on how to access services, or even access or online bull (received it, but couldn't open it). Was assured by person signing us up (Erika D) that she would be our contact person for this. But after signing, were told that is not the case.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Beverly, we sincerely apologize for not meeting your service expectations. Our sales team does work to be transparent with the process, as they are focused on sales and supported by a leading customer service and technical support team who are truly the experts in helping customers get set-up and processing quickly and easily. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Andy El Paso, TX

It started well when I first joined them but then their rates kept going up to the point that I'm paying over 10% of each sale in processing fees with all the miscellaneous add on costs. Merchant beware. I am canceling and closing my account

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Andy, the fees should not have escalated to 10%. Please give us the chance to keep your business by calling our service team at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Plus Gomes Houston, TX

Big cheaters. The sales team hides facts n then sends the documents to sign n pushes you with a promo offer to sign it in a hurry. Even though I asked everything minutely they hid a lot of stuff from me with words n meanings of legal twisted to sell Beware of Andrew K. He was the sales person who misguided me.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We apologize that we did not meet your service expectations. We work diligently to ensure that all of our fees and pricing is clear from the onset with all new customers. Additionally, all fees and services are clearly outlined in the merchant agreement. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Joe MacDonald Leesburg, FL

In my opinion, they acted fraudulently. I did not understand the st up. When asked to cancel, they agreed. Then months later as I was charged monthly on my credit card, they claimed that they sent me an email that I had to reply to in order to be cancelled. I never received any email and had no idea that I was still being charged.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Joe, we apologize that we did not meet your service expectations. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Bruce Maes Reno, NV

I used this because I needed someone to process I cards from my website. I was able to get a hold of customer service and they answered my questions and pretty easy to find.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business.

James Powell Laramie, WY

It was easy to understand but sometimes difficult to get information from customer service. This product was less expensive than other options.

Tina Kent Waterford, MI

It's easy to use, and I needed a card reader. Their customer service gave me everything I needed and walked me through everything.

Thank you.

Tammy Ristick Portland, OR

It was a big mistake I should have never done it. I like nothing about flagship they were ripping me off taking money out of my bank account without me knowing and it was just awful never getting my money on time always having an excuse to try to keep my money it was the worst thing I've ever done. I didn't have software.

Eric

We've had problems where we've charge the credit card and it said it didn't go through so we ran it again and it double charged them. We've also had times where it said it went through and it didn't and we ended up losing the money. Their support is terrible their connection is bad nothing ever seems to work it usually takes multiple times

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Eric, we're so sorry to hear this. We have in-house support for both customer service and technical assistance and we pride ourselves on delivering a seamless experience. Should you require any additional assistance or continue to experience any issues, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

May. 29th, 2018

Torok Investment Trust Van Nuys, CA

Flaggship (customer rep) lied to me in deliberately not telling me that there was a monthly fee and that my account could be cancelled if I used my own credit credit card. Flaggship has never acknowledged that I cancelled my account and keeps sending me demands to pay what I do not owe

Jonathan Smith

Sales rep forged my application, knowingly lied to get me approved and didn't tell me that I didn't qualify so he faked the answers. This led me to having a significant portion of my sales frozen for over 6 months and almost cost me my business. Flagship MS is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We actively track and monitor (call recordings and workflow activities) all of the sales representatives and their actions to ensure that instances like this never happen. All of our account representatives are trained and held accountable to providing clear and transparent pricing. Additionally all charges and fees are clearly outlined in the merchant agreement. Should you have any outstanding issues or wish to close your account, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1 .

Braden Jones Greenwood, IN

Once I signed on I was never really given direction on who to contact afterwards, I think they need better transparency and better customer service after signing on

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Braden, you should have received a welcome email and welcome call. Our apologies if this did not happen. If you have any outstanding issues, please contact our customer support team at or (800) 324-9825 x 1 .

Peggy Dinkel Alexandria, VA

Everything started out pretty good until we discovered that the account wasn't really usable in my situation, at which point it became very difficult to get customer service. I'm still trying to resolve my problem with them, I'm still trying to get them to take back the equipment that they sent me.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Peggy, we're so sorry that you've not had a positive experience. I would ask that you please reach out to our customer support team at or (800) 324-9825 x 1 to resolve any outstanding concerns.

Georgeanna Piazza

They do not listen to their customers when they're on the phone. There were huge miscommunications and things were not rectified to my satisfaction. I closed my account immediately after finding out that they had opened it without my permission

Marco Shaffer

Getting it set up was a pain, we've had it for 10 days and we still don't have it so we can take credit cards. There's some issue with how it is linking to our computer.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We apologies for the delay. Should you have any outstanding issues with payment acceptance or the terminal, please call our technical support team at (800) 324-9825 x 2.

Bobbi Carter

The reporting system is very outdated, and the equipment is just average. It's painstaking calling and dealing with them. They really need to work on customer service and their billing tactics. Once you get enrolled it's completely different from what they told you at the start.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Bobbi, we're so sorry that we did not meet your service expectations. Our state of the art, proprietary customer engagement portal, iAccess, has very user friendly reporting and dashboard management analytics, so we're surprised with your response. With that said, we will take this feedback to our teams and work towards improvement.

Michael Woodworth

I don't have any problems with their software, and every time I had a question they answered it and took care of whatever I needed done.

Thank you Michael!

KF Mulino, OR

Their customer service is terrible, they need to explain to the customer better what they're signing. They talk a hundred miles a minute. The software didn't work for me. Even when I called them because it would not work, they couldn't figure out why it didn't work and that was the end of it.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies that our service did not meet your expectations. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1 ]. We hope that the issues are all resolved.

Victoria Ashley Woodbridge, VA

It was very difficult for it to become compatible with your mobile device. The equipment I received did not work with my phone or my merchant ID and it was very difficult for them to understand my issue and they did not resolve it. Also, there were way too many hidden fees.

Joel Hagans Tallahassee, FL

Customer support answered very quickly and professionally, but the card readers are not very reliable.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Maria, thank you for the positive accolades on our service. If you have any outstanding issues with your mobile reader, please contact our technical support team at (800) 324-9825 x 2 for help.

Leslie Teusch Kendallville, IN

The software was fine, but I don't think they were honest up front about fees. Even the method of accounting I asked to be done a certain way was done a different way.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Leslie, we work diligently with our sales teams to be as transparent as possible in terms of pricing and fees so we apologize if you do not feel that was the case in your situation. Should you have any outstanding questions or issues, please contact or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

May. 21st, 2018

Dennis

There are a lot of fees, and cust service hasn't been willing to honor some of the marketing you do, and what was promised to us when setting up the account.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Dennis, our sincerest apologies that you are not 100% satisfied with your experience thus far. Our sales representatives are trained to thoroughly review all of the pricing and fees and it is also all detailed in the Agreement you signed. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1 . We value your business and want to ensure your overall satisfaction.

Debbie

My account was never activated the equipment didn't work properly and nobody was able to correct the issue so I ended up canceling my service then continued to be charged for several months afterwards. Was a nightmare from the beginning.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Debbie, we are so sorry to hear that you had these issues. This is not our standard.

Marty M

It is a trap! They attract you with low rates, but in the fine print agreement you agree to let them automatically enroll you in subscription for their advertisers and if you do not catch it right away and opt out of each one individually, then you automatically agree to a contract.

Golf Fitting Studios, LLC

They answer the phone. They explain things precisely. Service is always available. Follow up is timely.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

Hipsy Gypsy

the mobile swiper came defective, wouldn't stay connected, App times out during transactions, Acc charging customers twice, Having to key in transactions because of faulty swiper, no refund for the extra charges. The app will lock up during transactions. Overall not good for running an actual business.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We're so sorry that your hardware was defective. If you have not yet contacted technical support to receive a replacement and get assistance for the App, please feel free to give them a call at (800) 324-9825 x 2.

Apr. 4th, 2018

C.I.P.S.

When they see something is not right they call me and let me know if not I would be in a bad situation

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for the positive review. SMBs are our core customer and we strive to make your experience as positive as possible.

Apr. 24th, 2018

Jose L Gomez Varela Monroe, NY

On the internet they were listed as one of the best companies. It has been really hard to get going with them though. It'd be nice if they could improve on how they process payments. It has been over a week and a half since I started and I haven't received my first payment yet.

Asma Farheen Lake Worth, FL

I saw them online as the best service out there at the time so I signed up the very same day. The software is the worst. I've tried to troubleshoot things with them but whenever I call I just get disconnected. They have the worst customer service I've seen in my life. They should actually listen to their customers you know.

Tram Ho Indianapolis, IN

My representative has been awesome and very helpful so far. The equipment itself is easy to use and convenient.

Hubert Hutchinson Houston, TX

I had worked with them previously, so I decided to go with them again. Their customer service reps are very knowledgeable.

Debra Jackson York, PA

The response I've gotten from them has been very accurate and consistent. Right now I'm still trying to download their software though.

John Reedsville, PA

I was looking for a service that could process credit cards, so I went with them. Their customer service is very poor, they're lacking in that. Their sales representative didn't return my calls and they never sent me the equipment or anything.