Flagship Merchant Services

9.4

Michelle Henry Belgrade, MT

Customer Service was helpful and the product is quick and easy to use. I like that you can look at a lot of things to do in the accounting part, but you don't have the ability to do everything that I wanted to do. They told me that money would clear in 24hrs but one time they held the $7000 for over a week because they wanted to verify if it was a bad money but they never warned me about that they will have money for hours.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you Michelle. We are required to place holds on certain transactions based on the regulations set forth by our sponsor bank, but we're glad it all worked out.

Jun. 15th, 2018

Tom Byxbe Sebring, FL

Saw this advertised on Facebook and found that they were they were the most what I was looking for. Customer service was very patient with me explain it to me and helped me to understand it. If I have had any problems they were right on it, I am comfortable using it now but I don't like the yearly upgrades.

Thank you.

Jun. 4th, 2018

Lee Akeley

Every time I've called them they have responded and gone beyond. They have resolved every issue I've had. Sometimes it takes a little while, but they do it very courteously. We have had some issues with the mobile app, but I think that's more software problems than flagship problems.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you. And, if you have any outstanding issues with the mobile application, please call our technical support team at (800) 324-9825 x 2.

Wolfgang Stoeckl Roebuck, SC

Flagship is the most recommended online and that's what caused me to sign up. I used to have an account with another company, but their charges were getting so high. Here, every time I had a question the service was excellent, whether with the terminal or anything else.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

Marvin Bates Jr Howard Beach, NY

It's a great product, but I do feel that there may be some updates that need to be made as far as being able to handle things on the computer. I definitely have had a great customer experience; every time I call with any problem they always get taken care of immediately. It's a great professional experience all around.

Thank you Marvin!

Awoul, Jacob Chelsea, OK

I was having issues with another company who could not resolve an issue with a credit card processor and they were providing terrible customer service. Jacob from Flagship was able to step in and solve our issues swiftly and professionally. This guy is a true asset to your company.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you. Jacob is a valued member of our team and we appreciate your recognition of his support and service.

Mar. 27th, 2018

Anonymous Minneapolis, MN

My case is kind of unique in that I was working with one person and all of a sudden they decided to start paying me with credit cards and I had no idea how to cash that in. So, I just went and got Flagship for that. I've been dealing with them for less than a week but their customer support is good. They've done everything I've asked them to do. I'm not very good at using things like this, but it was fairly simple to use. I still had to call them to work my way through using it to get a credit card payment, but it was alright.

R.C. Iowa City, IA

When I got it they seemed to have a more complete service than the company I was using. The machine could be a little more user friendly, but for the most part I like it. It's a very well put together package. I like their customer service too. They are very well trained staff; very professional and good overall. It's a very good service.

Austin Lund Hurricane, UT

I just browsed around and, since they were the cheapest option out there, I went with it. I did most of the process through authorize.net. They've been really involved with us and make sure we're on track with things. They always keep us informed and answer any questions we have.

Linda Hurlock Helena, MT

Flagship works through authorized.net and since I liked how they work I signed up. So far they're pretty darn good, though I don't think it's 100% great. The equipment does everything that I wanted to do with it, but there's always something you know. I always think of something else that I wish was there but that's not really necessary, though right now I can't think of anything.

Melissa Berry Fort Collins, CO

I just started my very first business so I did some research and saw that Flagship was at the top of the list when it came to merchant services. That's why I signed up. Actually, I started my business a week ago and was left without a credit card machine. My previous merchant just kind of left everybody hanging, so my Flagship rep is doing his best to get everything straightened out. He's doing a great job, though I'm still waiting to get my machine.

Fanny Puga Downey, CA

I was looking for better rates and they appeared among the best services out there, so I went with it. We just started using the equipment and in fact we need to give them a call to figure out how to include the option for a tip on the ticket itself. I'm sure we'll figure it out, they have answered all my questions and return my calls. They're always there to help me out and explain anything that might need explaining.

Charles Mcallister

I'm a builder and I wanted to start taking credit cards for my business. I just got started with Flagship, I've only been with them for two weeks. I'm actually still waiting to get my stuff. They do seem to be a good company though.

Teresa Marsh Cypress, TX

We did some research online and since they had low rates we went with it. They've been very good so far. They helped us fill out all the necessary paperwork and have answered all of our questions. The system works great and we're pretty happy with everything.

Lonnie Parsons Colorado Springs, CO

I did some research online and since they looked like they had the best deal, I signed up. I haven't received the equipment yet, but they have been very helpful. I really appreciated all the help I got when getting everything set up. I'm happy with the service so far.

Erich Braun

I have a website and tried to sign up with other merchant services but Flagship was the one that actually signed me up. They're doing the job right. They call me back real quick and everything works perfectly. I've already run two credit cards and both went through well, I feel like it's secure.

Sean Mckillop Lewisville, NC

I'm starting a small business and I wanted to have a little more freedom when it came to managing my taxes. So far I've had nothing but a good experiences with customer service. They're good at following up too. I haven't used it yet though.

Cindy Fox

We needed a way to process credit cards online, so we signed up with them. I'm still fairly new to it and I'm still learning how to use it. There are some things that are not very intuitive but I just got to learn a bit more about it. Customer support has been very responsive but in some cases it has taken a lot of time just to get to someone. Overall though, I'm very happy with things.

Stephen Cogar Ravenswood, WV

I picked them mostly because of the interest rate and cost per transaction that they had. Their response time to my calls has been great. They've been very informative about everything. The equipment got to me really fast and so far it has been easy to set up and hook up. It's easy to work with and I've had no problems or issues with it.

John Demos Pylesville, MD

The service was recommended by a friend. We're a new business and customer, I mean, we literally started using it 2 days ago. They have been very proactive and helped us get through a lot of the initial headaches of setting things up though. The software is good though there are a couple of things that I haven't been able to do. Our biggest problem might be that we can't select whether we want to print the receipts or not and going back in the transaction history menu and printing receipts from there. I end up wasting a lot of the paper just to print receipts that we don't need when we email it to the customer. We also can't see any of the credit card numbers when we look at the transaction history.

Kenneth Lee San Antonio, TX

They were recommended to me and I'll do the same. I had a friend that inspired me, and he was happy with the business services. I haven't had any problems with the service. It's a good product as a whole. They've got other stuff out there, but I'm pleased with what I have from them.

Carol Baillargeon

They have pretty good customer support at Flagship, because when I called, I got set up pretty quickly on the merchant services I needed. The guy called me back; the guy that I spoke with was pretty helpful. They seem like a pretty decent-size business suite, and like they are there to help.

Cheryl Pocono Summit, PA

I was looking for a way to run my clients' credit cards to get paid for my service. Whenever we experienced trouble they are always on the line to help us out. The service has been great, so far so good. I think the interface could be a little bit easier to use.

William Bagby Urbana, IL

Flagship was the best option for our new venture to be able to accept credit cards on online. The software seems to be fine- it doesn't have any glitches, it works. I would suggest that if there is a way that they would be able to allow for other types of currency rather than just in the US dollar, that would be great, you know some cryptocurrencies- bitcoin or whatever- would be wonderful.

Annie Roanoke, VA

I started a business for my art sales and I use Flagship at our shows. I really haven't used their customer support but when I first opened it they were very responsive. It's very easy to use. I have never had a question about where the money went. It always went into my account when there was money. I already recommended it to people.

Anonymous Houston, TX

I think they are great merchant services; I just wish they could deposit the money faster. Whenever they would add the money in the bank, it would take like three or four days for processing, and I don't really like that. If they could speed up the process a little bit better, I would have stayed with them. Also, sometimes when I was dialing their customer service extension, it wouldn't really work.

Gordon Adkins Neodesha, KS

I got it because for the first time in 27+ years of giving service, a customer needed it. Since they were number 1 in the list, I went with them. Their service was professional. They were courteous, professional, and diligent with my requests and needs.

Manny Matta Riverview, FL

I was looking up devices to accept credit cards that I could use with my phone and they were recommended. I checked it out and decided to go with it. Customer support was responsive when I called and they helped me out when I needed it. Everybody was very professional too. We haven't had to use it yet.

Michael Coil Oklahoma City, OK

I got it since I wanted to be able to take credit cards. They have excellent customer service. Everything is on the internet these days and that's the way they're doing things. The turnaround time for processing cards is almost instant, it's all done in just one day.

Gordon Lupo Ferndale, MI

When I googled credit card services they were at the top, so I got it. They actually tried to walk me through how to use it. It took hours for them to explain things through the phone rather than the 5 minutes they said should take. I took me a couple of weeks until I figured out how to use the machine and actually make it work. It was confusing and lately, it has been acting kinda weird. Another thing I don't like is that I have to wait two days to get my money. My rep is pretty good though, I like him. I'm happy with it and I'm not planning to switch.

Abel Aragon Los Angeles, CA

I got it because their prices seemed reasonable. So far, every time I needed to get in touch with them they have answered promptly. I haven't had any trouble with the equipment and I didn't need to call customer service to help me figure it out. It was all self explanatory.

J.K. Cary, NC

We searched for a company with low rates and when we found them, we contacted them. Last time I called customer service was because of some issues with our taxes last year. It turned out that I didn't get one of the forms that I should've gotten, so I called. It turned out they had mailed that out. That was the only problem I've had to date. I haven't had any issues with the equipment either.

Christopher Fox San Diego, CA

I got it for my business so we could accept credit cards. The customer service representative is always calling to make sure that things are going correctly. He is there to answer any of my questions about processing credit cards. The equipment is very easy to navigate.

Susan Stevenscrosby Goose Creek, SC

I was looking for something cheaper than what I had already. I understand that they are a good program and that a lot of people use it, but I just never got around to using it myself. I just didn't have any upcoming events when I could use it. When I received it I was confused because I got two of the same piece of equipment. I wasn't sure which one of the things to use'I haven't gotten around to calling them about that, though that's my fault. Customer support was very polite and nice when answering my questions and their software is really good.

Tesfaye Leta Tucker, GA

I think the service is great and it's also affordable. Customer service is timely in their responses. I do think they should make some adjustments and improvements to the interfaces. Other than that, the equipment is pretty good.

Lilit Hambardzumyan North Hollywood, CA

I did my research on websites and based on the reviews I decided to go with Flagship. I'm satisfied with my service. It's easy to charge credit cards and it works every time. They also offer one of the most compact devices. I'm pretty happy with it.

Shelley Crocker Long Beach, CA

The fact that they offer a basic rate was what convinced me. I'm a pretty new customer, but so far my experience has been positive. I use the virtual terminal and I've had no problems with it. The feedback I get from them about my account is always very efficient and it comes in a timely manner.

Gregory Kemper Los Angeles, CA

So far I've gotten good communication with the sales rep that helped me sign up. He has been very responsive. Their rates are very competitive and typically better than other services. I haven't had to use the equipment yet though, I had a bit of a hiatus between getting it and now...

Alice Montgomery Johnstown, NY

It was recommended and since it had a reasonable price I decided to get it. They should make their salespeople do what they say they will do though. The one I talked to said that he would call me back but I never got that call. He did emailed me most of the information that I needed, but I'm still waiting for that call back. I haven't used the little machine yet though I think I might need a lesson or two on how to use it.

Serigne & Tressie Seck Falls Church, VA

I got it since I needed it for the sale of my summer merchandise. Everyone seems very knowledgeable and they are accessible. The equipment is very good and user friendly. There was just one thing that came up and I'm not sure if it was my fault of Flagship. On one of the quotes for the purchase of some clothes, there was an increase in the fee. It was done with a MasterCard and I was just very surprised by how much they charged for that one. Other than that, I haven't run into any problems.

Sharon Cullinan Willard, MO

I haven't had it very long, but I've had a good experience with it. So far they have given me good rates and good customer service. I've had other merchant machines before and they don't compare to what Flagship has. I haven't had any problems with the software.

Martin Hatcher Jonesboro, AR

I went with them since they had the lower costs. Customer support has been easy to work with. I've had no issues with their software either. I do think they should improve on their follow up, you know. They should call you a few months after signing up to check up on you.

Rita Romero Pomona, CA

When I did research they were one of the services that came up. I've only had to interact with customer service while doing the set up, so I guess it was all fine. The equipment is very easy to use, very user friendly. I don't have a lot of experience with it though.

Teresa Wilke Brandon, WI

I just looked up credit card companies and they were number one. I looked at their rates, called in, and since they seemed to be good I went with them. I've only used customer service once and their reply was very calm and they solved my issue.

Paul Roberts Cushing, OK

I just found them while reading online and I was able to find more information about what they offered very easily. I've had no major issues that needed me to call them for. The one time I had to call them, the guy had me up and running within 2 minutes. Everything has been great.

Hung Pham Prescott, AZ

I just looked them up online and they happened to be there so I got it. Anytime I need to call customer service things have been great. I had the equipment for a short amount of time, last year and it was good. I'm alright with them.

Jennifer Carter Albuquerque, NM

They were the number one service when I looked them up. I've only been with them for about a month now, I haven't even received my first bill yet. Still, customer support has always been very helpful and get things done right away for me.

Thomas Merchant Monee, IL

I got it for my business not too long ago. When I first got it there was a little bit of miscommunication about the system and how to set the transactions. They gave me a bit of a hard time with the amounts. I think they should be a bit more clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect from them. Still, the equipment itself is easy to work with and use.

Janine Hughes

I chose them because of their rates, their turn around as far as the banks went, and the high rating they had online. Customer support has been good. Every time I call them they give me the information that I need and get back to me with that. I've had no problems with them or their equipment.

Shelley Lawrence Christiana, TN

I needed a method to accept credit cards, so I researched about merchant services. Flagship turned out as the highest rated one so I went with it. Their equipment is reliable and easy to use. We haven't had to use customer support yet.