Flagship Merchant Services

9.4

whinny the poo

All the fees were not explained when I applied. I should have read the fine print but they should have been upfront about it. First transaction took five day to deposit.

Trifecta Tactical Kennewick, WA

Significantly mislead on the total of fee's. I called in to pretend to be new and they were still practicing this misleading information distribution.

Pete Kocian Nashotah, WI

I needed it for my business, everything has gone well so far

Mar. 27th, 2018

Kevin Maret Lincoln, NE

I switched to them because the fees were getting out of hand with my other service. So far they have been responsive.

Bob Burkeen Kansas City, KS

Everything has been ok so far. The equipment works and it's cheap.

Javier Guzman Corona, CA

I have nothing from them. I contacted them to get the service and they gave me the information and everything, but I never received a callback from them.

Mohammed Rehman Parkville, MD

I went with them because of the rates that they have. I really haven't started with them though...

Anonymous Paducah, KY

Good rates just didnt warn me of fees associated with not collecting enough sales

Patty Miles Stone Mountain, GA

don't like them taken money out of my deposits.. makes it hard for me to figure out which deposit is which

Nonya Lemont, PA

poor customer service. I was sent emails selling me things (can't remember what). I did not even open email from FMS but I was charged anyway for something I did not want.

Boris North Plains, OR

I was tricked into signing up with them. They have deceptive bait-and-switch practices. I sent the equipment back. I was being charged for services I never received.

Meridith Corbin Columbia, KY

Every time I have had questions they promptly responded back. It's easy to use.

Anonymous Pompano Beach, FL

I chose Flagship for having the best rates, and for ease of use.

Jill Carter Tyler, TX

I went with Flagship since they had good reviews on the internet, and the software is fine.

David Filipic Chincoteague, VA

I have no problems with their customer support, and their software is great.

Anonymous Maricopa, AZ

I heard about their pricing and I thought it was good. I never had problems with customer service.

Ernest Dison Violet, LA

I saw their ad online. I haven't had any problems with them, and they provide a good service.

Ann marie nardone (Portray Salon)

Well I initially was pleased quick response,good price point BUT NOW I CANT GET THEM TO RETURN MY CALLS AND WHEN I DOVTALK TO SOMEONE I GET THE RUN AROUND

Paul Huachuca City, AZ

Hidden fees not explained thoroughly. I tried calling a few different times and the phone service is temporarily experiencing technical difficulties.

Nick Bennett Chesapeake, VA

I went with it because it seemed like a great company. They are awesome.

R.D. Springfield, MO

I got it for my business. I haven't really had it for long but I've had no issues or anything.

Kevin Robinson West Palm Beach, FL

I already had an account with them. They just have the best merchant service.

J T M Garage Door Service

The equipment works well! But the fees can get high! ( annual fees that they just take out of your account)

Zach

They unethically included hidden fees (over $300) in the contract. I switched to them because of their lower percentage rate fee per transaction. But thrum they

Class Action Suit Please!!! Cottonwood, CA

Lie about rates when you sign up and then make major random charges regularly for a million different reasons. My first year charges are 8 times originally stated.

Barbara

I feel the fees are a little highand it has been taming a long time for my money to be deposited into my account

Yosef eliav Brooklyn, NY

They allowed me to keep processing cc for along time after they decided to freeze my account because of suspicious international transactions which costed me money damage

Eric Parks Rock Hill, SC

Customer service is good, they follow up with you from time to time. The equipment is easy to use.

Jessica Glover Tampa, FL

For a service never activated and being pressured to get signed up when I definitely emailed and asked to have time to think about it (as well as working 7days a week). I told them i had decided not to use their services. However, being billed $198 for not even having the service nor any of the new terminals, I feel is wrong and unethical. I was told they ‘waived’ the 30 day deactivation fee and canceled the unused account and that they were doing me a favor. However, they would not reimburse the $198. Very poor customer care and i will not recommend this company.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Jessica, we're so sorry to hear that your expectations were not met and that you felt pressured to sign up for an account. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call (800) 324-9825 x 1.

May. 21st, 2018

David Dilley Ocala, FL

Appears to be a politically correct company that cancels agreements once they find out what you sell. Here at global Weather Oscillations we sell climate predictions based on sound proven natural cycles. After they found this out - they canceled us as a client and refuse to give us our earned payouts from sales. Beware - this is happening to other companies as well. No telephone number - they refuse to talk to you on the phone

Barking Boutique Pet Salon Waterloo, IL

The representative that I have been speaking with (Ethan L.) has been more than helpfull in answering all of my questions about a new POS system.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you. Ethan is a tenured representative and he takes the time with each of his customers to ensure satisfaction. We appreciate your business!

Apr. 24th, 2018

S Hess Tracys Landing, MD

Flagship blew me off! I signed up a couple of months before needing their service for a charitable benefit. Agent was quite helpful and nice in leading me through the application process. Thought I was all set for my organization's needs. Have tried to use the service a couple of weeks to try it out before our event date that's coming up with no luck. Now absolutely no contact much less service through the agent, customer service, online customer service or phone. Agent says I cancelled the account months ago which I did not. No help; no service.

Denise Bradley, CA

Charged me 107.40 a month, and I didn't use their service at all. When I called about the **ADDITIONAL FEES of 89.50 a month on my statement for the last 4 months, they said it was because I didn't fill out the PCI compliant form. They said they would refund that amount for the last 4 months. What they refunded was 30.00 a month. I just called and cancelled now. DO NOT use them.

Rasta Man CA

First Class Staff made set up super easy. I am pleased with the professional service. i will recommend service to friends.

Wright Finishes San Jose, CA

Having switched from a different merchant company doing business with Allen satisfied every bullet point needed to justify the change.

Javon john Brooklyn, NY

I have a great experience with my account representative Brianna , all my questions and concerns are being taken care off. I am a satisfy customer.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

I use this company to run my credit card machine for my in-home business. The machine always works great and whenever I have a problem the customer service is very helpful.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business Noelle!

Sep. 14th, 2018

Marilyn Southern

Very unreasonable customer service that only wants to generate sales. This is by far my worst customer service experience.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We apologize that we did not meet your service expectations. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Aug. 29th, 2018

DRSAV

Promptness of your associates & great rates

Aug. 20th, 2018

No Name Roanoke, TX

I spent hours on the phone with several different people all of whom gave different answers to my questions. Extremely frustrating experience.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies as we strive to provide superior customer service and technical support to all of our valued customers. Should you require any additional assistance please email or (800) 324-9825 x 2.

Liliana Osorio Birmingham, AL

Good service and product service, the rates are low

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We appreciate your business and the positive feedback Liliana!

poor accountability Chandler, AZ

I can not do business with a firm who can not give account of my money, you stole from me

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies that you have not had a positive experience. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1.

James Boca Raton, FL

Every time that I've called they have helped me out.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

James, that's excellent to hear. Thank you for your business!

Aug. 6th, 2018

William Hillier

Lies and customer support is really bad they just steal your money out of your bank account on a monthly basis. Would never recommend them

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Our sincerest apologies. Should you require any additional assistance please email or call us at (800) 324-9825 x 1. We hope that the issues are all resolved.

Jul. 30th, 2018

Michael-Imperial Tile

Professional , & Accomadating, & Friendly

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

Jun. 15th, 2018

Anonymous Winston-Salem, NC

Service-response to questions and problems with solutions

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

Thank you for your business!

Jun. 15th, 2018

caroline Youngsville, PA

easy to use - reports on time - customers happy with it

Mike

Pricing was not upfront and changed. Additional fees were added that were not discussed. Trying to talk to a representative was nearly impossible.

Reply from Flagship Merchant Services

We apologize that we did not meet your service expectations. We work diligently to ensure that all of our fees and pricing is clear from the onset with all new customers. Additionally, all fees and services are clearly outlined in the merchant agreement. Should you require any additional assistance, please contact customer support at or (800) 324-9825 x 1.

Crystal Rayfield Grand Prairie, TX

They didn't explain how to use everything. They need to hire people that are more knowledgeable. I didn't like them at all.

MT Princeton, MO

I came to Flagship because I was looking for a provider for credit card services. The equipment worked well but customer service lied to me.