Boomer Benefits

9.9

Sharon Alford Huntsville, AL

They are always helpful and cheerful! Janay F kept me informed every step of the way. I was so confused about Medicare when I first started but their short videos break it down. Still don’t understand a lot of it but have comes long way.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We know Medicare can make your head spin, but we are thrilled to hear Janay has been there to help! It is wonderful to know you have had such a pleasant experience with our team. Thank you, Sharon!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Jonathan Schaffer Chicago, IL

WOW ! Chloe and Becca knocked it out of the park ! The entire time I spent on the phone with these two ladies is an absolute pleasure, they both are professional and very knowledgeable with their products. I look forward to working with Becca and Chloe in the future. Thank You for Excellent Customer Service ! Regards, Jonathan Schaffer

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to hear such kind words about two of our agents! We are pleased to know Chloe and Becca have provided such wonderful assistance as you transition your health insurance. Thank you, Jonathan!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Sue Ghera Bartlett, IL

When I became eligible for Medicare part B Bree at Boomer Benefits was amazing at doing the background work to find just the right plan for me and my budget. Bree really knows her stuff and I was very pleased with her recommendations. Boomer Benefits is the place to contact for all things related to Medicare!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sue, that is great to hear! Kierah truly goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable with their policies. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Bruce Cotogno Mansfield, TX

My wife and I had a very positive experience with Boomer Benefits. Our Account Representative Ryan L was very helpful and knowledgeable by clarifying addressing all our questions. With Ryan's guidance, we were able to choose the appropriated plan that best fit our needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bruce, we are so happy to hear this kind of feedback! It is wonderful to know Ryan was able to help you and your wife find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for sharing!

Carl McLaughlin Houston, TX

Every client service rep I’ve worked with has delivered 5-star service to us. My current rep, Janay F, has been diligent to help me with a medical billing issue. She stayed in contact with me on a timely basis to help me understand the billing. Great service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carl, we are so pleased to hear our team has been able to assist you with the issues you have experienced and resolve them. It is wonderful to hear how prompt their responses are. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Janay!

Vanessa Corcoran, CA

I really liked the way they always make sure that everything is okay and then are there when I do come up with a question. I can leave a voicemail and they will call me back and they always tell me if I have any questions I can call them. They are always courteous and answer my questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Vanessa, we are so pleased to hear this kind of feedback from a client! We always want our clients to feel comfortable calling us with questions and rely on us for assistance. Thank you for sharing!

Carol G Safety Harbor, FL

I am so happy that I connected with Boomer Benefits. Trey was very helpful, in helping me decide which Medicare Advantage Plan would be the best choice for me. He is always available to answer any questions and assist in any way that he can. I highly recommend Boomer Benifits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, we love to hear this kind of feedback from our clients. We are so happy to know Trey was able to assist you as you found the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Lynnbob McKinney, TX

My husband used Boomer Benefits with great success. My turn has come to sign up for Medicare and I ignored all the advertising that was coming in the mail. I called Boomer Benefits. Carrie V. was my agent and she was great. The experience was quick and painless. She was friendly, knowledgeable and I was taken care! Thank you

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear! We are so pleased to know we were able to help with both of your enrollments when the time came. Thank you for sharing your experience with Carrie!

May. 17th, 2021

JeanneA Kailua-Kona, HI

They helped me navigate the Medicare maze. They’re a tremendous resource and the follow-up after initial meeting has been wonderful. All of the agents are friendly and professional including Hailee H. who’s smiling voice is always a pleasure. She is thorough and helpful every time. They are great communicators and I’m so glad I found them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeanne, we cannot thank you enough for these kind words. It is wonderful to hear of such a positive experience from one of our clients. Hailee truly is an expert and puts our clients first. Thank you for the review. We will pass this along to our team!

May. 13th, 2021

Freda Pasadena, TX

Boomer Benefits stays in touch with me to be sure I’m getting the best insurance benefits and prices. Kate H. recently helped mr change providers that saves me hundred of dollars yearly. She answered all my questions and kept me informed during the process. I highly recommend both Boomer Benefits and Kate H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to hear that, Freda! It is important to us that our clients have the most cost-effective plans that fit their needs. We're pleased to know Kate was able to assist you. Thank you for the review on Kate and the recommendation!

May. 13th, 2021

Kolorado Kouple Denver, CO

This company is really good about serving their customers. My husband phoned in and the representative made sure his questions about Medicare were answered thoroughly. He signed up and couldn’t be happier! He is good to go, no hassles and they took care of everything!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is great to hear! We're pleased to know our agent was able to make the enrollment process simple and smooth for your husband. Thank you for the review!

May. 7th, 2021

robin cavallaro Fort Lauderdale, FL

Bill W. with Boomer Benefits made the process very easy. We were actually surprised at the things we didn’t know about Medicare. There’s definitely more to it than we thought and it’s good to have a knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend the company and Bill.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robin, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill. He truly is a great asset to the team. We're pleased to know his knowledge of the Medicare maze was passed along. We greatly appreciate the recommendation!

May. 7th, 2021

Catherine McCloud Mesa, AZ

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable, recommended options in selecting my medicare and drug plan. Assisted on the calls to setup the policies I selected and changes when I moved. Clarified for me when I had questions. Effective, efficient and caring. I’m very happy I selected Boomers Benefits to be my agents.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Catherine, we are so pleased to hear of your experience working with our team! We never want our clients to feel alone when dealing with their Medicare policies. It is great to know how helpful our team has been for you. Thank you for the review!

May. 10th, 2021

Paul Cumming, GA

Working through all the government insurance agencies, forms, and Social Security folks is like a Gordian knot The wonderful folks at Boomer benefits ( Kelly ) did an awesome job helping us navigate Agency forms, avoid common mistakes and keep our sanity They really have a great customer service attitude :-) And are happy to take the time to explain any facet of the process! Paul-Atlanta

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paul, thank you for sharing your feedback with our team, especially, Kelly. It is wonderful to know she was able to help and guide you through the forms. We know the process can be overwhelming! We greatly appreciate the review!

Richard Kight Linden, NC

We dealt with Bill W. on medicare enrollment, but had many questions before making any decisions. Bill was the only person that actually provided the necessary info in order to make an informed decision. He had answers and took the time to really explain the rules and intricacies of medicare. He did an amazing job in helping us and we will continue to go thru him in the future. Simply put, he is extremely knowledgeable and unbelievably helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we are pleased to know Bill was able to lay out your options and answer your questions! There is a lot to know and prepare for when it comes to Medicare, so we are happy to know Bill was so helpful during this process. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Julie Lopes Albuquerque, NM

Boomer Benefits is the way to go if you want to make sure you have the best medicare plan for your needs. Our agent, Kierah G., is outstanding! She explained everything so we could understand which path to take. She is quick to respond to questions, efficient, extremely knowledgable, and a pleasure to work with. She not only helped with Medicare, but also dental, hearing, prescription and vision insurance. What a gem!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Julie, we are thrilled to hear this kind of feedback! Kierah truly is a wonderful part of the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We are pleased to know you were all taken care of during this process and found the right plans!

Carlene Philadelphia, PA

Tyler was great in understanding my needs/request and very patience making certain I understood everything. He was polite and very professional; yet friendly and wanted to make sure what I needed was being given. He was not pushy in trying to "sell" me products I knew I did not need; yet he was very helpful when I inquired about such products. So glad we were able to communicate and finalized our application. Should I need addition products or have any other concerns I will certainly request to speak with Tyler.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carlene, thank you for sharing your experience with Tyler! He is a wonderful agent and we're pleased to know he was professional and pleasant to work with. We will pass along your kind words.

Apr. 15th, 2021

MichaelS Hollywood, FL

Bill W. was professional, knowledgeable and patiently answered any and all questions. His follow up was outstanding and I did not feel like I was being sold anything - I was just given information that fit my needs and Bill walked me through each step and we found the plan that was right for me. With all the different companies I talked with I felt Boomer Benefits offered me the most and that's future customer service with any problems I may encounter. So far every step of the way is how a business should treat a customer... Important !

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Michael, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience with Bill. It's wonderful to know he helped every step of the way and was able to find the plan that best fit your needs. We will be here in the future to help if you run into any issues. Thank you for the kind words, Michael!

Apr. 15th, 2021

shirley wiggins Collinsville, IL

This is a wonderful company! Everyone I have dealt with in the last 18 months since being on Medicare, has been so helpful. Taryn has been especially diligent in assisting me with a Medicare Part B claim for diabetic supplies. I’d recommend anyone who is getting ready to sign up for a Medicare B supplement plan to definitely call Boomer & go through them for everything. No cost to you at all & they are wonderful advocates for you anytime you need help with claims.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Shirley! We're so happy to hear Taryn is able to assist you with your recent claim. Taryn is a great asset to our Client Service Team! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

jill kammerer Valrico, FL

Spoke with Trey D. several times. He was Very Knowledge and explained everything thoroughly. I had several questions and he answered all of them. After he enrolled me in a Medicare Supplemental Plan he set me up to speak to someone about a Part D Plan. He explained to me all the benefits of using Boomer Benefits for follow up in the future. I am very pleased with my experience with Trey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jill, thank you for your feedback. Trey is a terrific agent here and we are thrilled to hear he helped you find the right plan! We will pass along the kind words.

Teresa Weaver North Fort Myers, FL

My experience with Boomer Benefits was amazing.They took away my anxiety for finding a plan that was right for me. Trey D. was the agent that helped me. Trey conducted himself professionally and had my plan needs foremost. Trey listened carefully to my needs and found the perfect plan. Highly recommend this service if you are looking for trustworthy assistance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Teresa, we are so pleased to hear Trey was able to help you find the right plan that fit your needs. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with one of our agents!

Ash Walker Seabrook, TX

After being assisted by Boomer Benefits during enrollment for Medicare, we also received further assistance by Bree Walker who helped us find the best Part D Prescription plan for us. She quickly answered all of our questions and made the whole process quick and easy. I highly recommend Bree W. and Boomer Benefits for assistance with any Medicare enrollment. We'd use her again.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ash, thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear Bree was able to help with each step in the Part D prescription plan. Thank you for the recommendation and we will pass along the kind words!

Bonnie Ormerod Boulder, CO

I worked with Kierah G. and she was awesome! She answered all my questions and then some. She also provided me with the pros and cons of the various Insurance Companies. They are not all the same! Her knowledge and guidance help pick out the best plan for me at this time. She had an unbiased opinion and provided me the pros and cons in various situations. Highly recommend her at Boomer Benefits! Thanks, Bonnie Ormerod

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bonnie, thank you for sharing your feedback and for your recommendation. We are thrilled to hear about your experience working with Kierah and that she was able to find you the right plan for you. We will pass along the kind words!

Jon S. Boca Raton, FL

Turning 65 is difficult enough but trying to navigate Medicare options is WORSE! I'm a physician and found it difficult.....UNTIL I found Trey D. at BoomerBenefits! Trey was the best! Responsive almost immediately and he sent me lots of unbiased informative articles that helped me understand my options and ultimately make my choice of plan. He then helped with a Dental, Vision and Drug plan and it couldn't have been easier! Please contact them and you'll get the best plan for YOU.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so great to hear Jon! Thank you for sharing your experience with Trey. We're pleased to know he provided you with all your available options and helped finalize the enrollments. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback!

AHP Mabank, TX

Boomer Benefits was a great help to me in navigating the Medicare signup process. I appreciated the six-part video overviews that walk you through the various parts of Medicare. Their website contains a plethora of information. Our consultant Leah was professional, patient, and helpful. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to my friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know our available resources and your agent were so helpful during this process! We can't thank you enough for the recommendation!

Ellen Gross Norwalk, CT

My husband and I worked with Amanda S. when purchasing our Medicare Plan D coverage. My husband’s prescription drug needs are quite extensive. This made selecting the right plan for him a very challenging task, to say the least. Amanda is incredibly knowledgeable and was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. We have rarely experienced such stellar customer service and guidance. Highly Recommended!! Ellen G. Westport, CT

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ellen, thank you for sharing your experience and feedback! We are thrilled to know Amanda was so helpful during the Part D process. It is not easy to navigate through! We will pass on the kind words and we thank you for the recommendation!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Noel Richard Puckett Jr Sarasota, FL

When I started the process of deciding my best path for trying to figure out the best choices for my personal situation, the road looked very difficult. Then I met Boomer Benefits and the easy video tutorial they offer. After that, the team I met was courteous, professional and most of all empathetic about how daunting this is for many. I never felt like I was dealing with a salesperson, but a really trusted partner. Joye S. and Caitlin S. were just excellent in making this work for me. Do yourself a favor and spend a few minutes with this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Noel, we are so pleased to know our team and resources were helpful with this overwhelming process. Thank you for sharing your experience working with Joye and Caitlin! We will pass along the kind words.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Ingrid Benedict Tucson, AZ

I was very impressed with the knowledge of Laurie P. re medicare issues. I am new to Medicare leaving my 23 yr HMO after moving to a state that does not take my HMO. Laurie was professional, took the time to explain and five me examples of plans, even dental and vision. I am so happy with my plan and so thankful for the expertise of Lauries P. Thank you Ingrid

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ingrid, we are so pleased to hear Laurie was able to help explain all your options and find the right plan for your needs while you transitioned to Medicare. Thank you for your review!

Carla ,

I received help from Alyssa for my Medicare Part D and was extremely impressed with her knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond to explain things to me and help me find the plan that made the most sense for my needs. She was always available to answer my questions and made the process easy. And the best part is that they don't charge the customer any fees. I would recommend Boomer and Alyssa specifically for anyone needing help in making sense of Medicare Part D

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carla, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Alyssa. She truly is great at what she does and we are happy to know she was able to help make this an easy process for you. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation!

Frankie Robinson Oviedo, FL

I have had several associates from Boomer each and everyone deserves more than five stars. From Willian Bill W., Caitlin A S. The most recent was Taryn N., He was very polite very professional understood all my concerns, and recommended the right direction to go. What a remarkable team you have at Boomer Benefits. I have will always recommend your company to anyone looking for Medicare and Medicare supplement Thank you all so much, Frankie Lee Robinson

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Frankie, we can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback on all of the agents that worked with you. We are thrilled to know each of them could assist you in some way with your Medicare policies. Thank you for the recommendation and review!

Debra Schmidt St. Petersburg, FL

I will be 65 in September and was researching all of my Medicare options and came upon a company called Boomer Benefits. They had great reviews so I thought I would give them a call. Bill W., who I highly recommend, returned my call and explained every option there was for me. He explained everything , in easy to understand language and helped me choose the right plan for what my needs were. He did all the work and immediately followed up with any questions I had. I look forward to having Bill W. for my agent and for his help in the future. You will be happy with Bill W.!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debra, thank you so much for the kind words about Bill. We are pleased to know he was there every step of the way and helped explain all your options. He is a wonderful part of the team and we will pass this along!

Kevin Keller Pickens, SC

I've been using Boomer Benefits since I became eligible for Medicare two years ago. They found great plans for me at low costs. I checked around later and couldn't find better. This year my plan G was increasing a lot. One call to Boomer Benefits, and with the help of their customer service rep Alyssa E., I was quickly on a new plan G at good pricing again.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kevin, we are so thrilled to hear Alyssa was able to help find a new plan and save you money! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Bronwyn Lee Deer Park, TX

We were referred to Boomer Benefits by a trusted friend. Trinidee M. made the whole process of selecting a Medicare supplement easy and hassle-free. She helped us navigate the enrollment process for my husband, two years ago. So it was a no-brainer to work with her now that it's my turn this year! She is extremely knowledgeable, and friendly and courteous, and a real asset to Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Trinidee. She truly is a great asset to our team. We are thrilled to hear she helped your husband a few years ago and could help you with your enrollment now. We will pass along your kind review!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Diane Dieter Allentown, PA

I only have had outstanding service from Boomer Benefits! The women that I had the pleasure of working with Cynthia G., Caitlin S. and Jessica Y. all were very knowledgeable, kind and patient. They worked hard to provide me with the best insurance for my individual needs. Each woman returned phone calls like I was the only person they were working with. If you need help with health insurance needs or questions, Boomer Benefits is the company to ask. Thank you to Boomer Benefits to outstanding service. Diane Dieter

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear, Diane! We greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback and experience working with all three of your agents. We're pleased to know each of them were prompt and thorough. Thank you for the review!

Mar. 12th, 2021

Dawn Sacramento, CA

My agent was Trinadee M. and she was very knowledgeable, helpful, polite and friendly. She never pressured me or pushed me to a specific Medigap plan and was good at listening to me. All of these qualities is what made me go back to her to write my plan. I would highly recommend that all who are going to have to apply for Medicare read the book: 10 costly Medicare mistakes you can't afford to make. It made navigating the options for plans very easy and was extremely informative! A great agent and an outstanding resource!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to hear such a positive review about one of our agents and the book. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're pleased to know you found the book so beneficial and that you were taken care of when it came time to finalize on your plan. We will be passing along the kind words!

Teresa Edwards Carlsbad, NM

I am very pleased with the service provided by Boomer Benefits and in particular Darla F. She is professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. I was new to medicare and this guidance was critical to get my supplement plans set up quickly. I would eagerly recommend Darla and Boomer Benefits. for anyone navigating through Medicare for the first time.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Teresa, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're pleased to hear Darla provided all the necessary guidance needed during your transition. We appreciate the recommendation and will pass along your kind words.

Cathy Z Lansdale, PA

I had a very good experience using Boomer Benefits. Sean G. was very knowledgeable and was able to provide guidance and answer all my Medicare questions. He responded to my calls or emails very quickly. He completed my application and provided direction on how I should proceed. I will continue to work with Boomer Benefits for all my Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so great to hear, Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sean. We are pleased to hear of his assistance and promptness. We look forward to continuing our help.

Dan Kline Thornton, CO

I had reached out to Leah S. at Boomer Benefits regarding a Medicare Question. Leah contacted me that she passed the question on to Kate H. on BB Client Service Team. Leah wanted to make sure I received the correct information. I missed a call from Kate yesterday, but she left a very detailed voice mail, also sent an email, and today she called to ensure I had received the information was happy with the answer. That is great customer service and great communications between the teams at Boomer Benefits. Highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Dan Kline

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience with Chloe. She is such a great asset to the team. Thank you for your review and recommendation, Dan!

Jonathan piernak Madison Heights, MI

We had a great experience with Boomer Benefits. Our agent Shelley S. was so nice and very knowledgeable with all our policy choices. The application process was very easy with the help of Shelley. I will recommend Boomer Benefits to all my family and friends. My wife and I are very satisfied customers. Thanks again Shelley. Jonathan&Catherine Piernak

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jonathan and Catherine, thank you for your feedback! We are please to hear Shelley was able to assist you both during this process. We greatly appreciate the recommendation and will pass along the kind words!

F Naughtical Mays Landing, NJ

Boomer has always beend able to address and questions or concerns we have, adn they do it in a very timely manner. Boomer helped us with our initial choices in providers, and have helped us since. The latest was a question on billing from one of our doctors. We talked with Hailee H. about it and she was able to have the invoice in question covered 100% for us. Kudos to Hailee, and thank you to Boomer.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

F Naughtical, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are thrilled to hear the initial sign up process was smooth, but also that Hailee was so helpful with the billing issue. We will pass along your kind words!

Peggy Miller Pearland, TX

Alyssa E. helped me set up a Drug Plan for my mother. She walked me through all of the application and answered all my questions. My husband and I both used Boomer Benefits to set up our Medicare supplement plans and it was so easy and I was offered the best plan that fit my needs, so when it cam time to enroll my Mother, I knew who to call. They are a phone call away and made my experience without stress. I understand the plans and feel confident we made the right choice. Thanks again Alyssa!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Peggy, thank you for the great feedback on our team and Alyssa! We are pleased to know you feel confident with your decisions and you're comfortable contacting us when you need to. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we will pass along your kind words!

Mrjake Monument, CO

I called Boomer Benefits just to get some preliminary information on the Medicare sign up process and the benefits they provide. I had the pleasure of speaking with Samantha who was OUTSTANDING!!! She was extremely informative, answered all my questions and was not "pushy" whatsoever. A great sales rep who I'll be contacting in the future when I'm ready to sign up.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to hear of your experience speaking with Samantha. She truly is a wonderful asset to our team. We look forward to helping in the future when you're ready! Thank you for the review, Mrjake.

Morty, Model Citizen Herrin, IL

After lots of shopping online, I finally called Boomer Benefits to get answers to some of my Medigap questions. I was happy that Shawn G. could explain everything so clearly, and he emailed me with a follow-up. When it was time to start coverage, Shawn took care of it on the phone in a few minutes. He made the whole process really simple. Thanks, Shawn!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful feedback, Morty! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your agent. He is a great asset and we're happy to hear it was a smooth process.

Walt Richardson Dallas, TX

Paulette D. was my contact at Boomer benefits She absolutely understood the system and guided me through it. I was very nervous about the process but Paulette relieved all possible angst!!! Further the customer service for each product and knowledge of that product awesome. Received an email informing Boomer would contact me when it was time to acquire the last price to the puzzle, drug policy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Walt, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are thrilled to hear Paulette could help relieve the overwhelming decisions. She is a wonderful part of the team. We can't thank you enough for your feedback!

Bill La Grange, IL

Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bill, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are passing your kind words on to the team!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Michael Conroe, TX

Absolutely Outstanding! Kate H. was very understanding and committed to helping us in our situation, going above and beyond our expectations. Kate is very knowledgeable of insurance products and policies. She handled our issues with expediency and professionalism. It was evident that her passion was in doing her best for her clients. Thank you for a job well done! Michael and Kathleen Sracic Houston, Texas

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Michael and Kathleen, thank you for the great feedback. Kate is such an asset to our team, we are pleased to hear she was able to help you!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Tamara Batalha Miami, FL

Bill W was great! I'm saving money and yet still have have great coverage. Thanks Bill

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Bill was able to find you a cost-effective plan and assist you through the enrollment! Thank you for your feedback, Tamara!

Oct. 4th, 2021

Hobby Fort Worth, TX

Jacob was patient and very informative throughout this process. Highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and recommendation!

Sep. 20th, 2021

CHINH LE Anaheim, CA

Sarah S worked hard to help me to waive the bill from my Insurance. She did a great job and the result is my $0 balance. Thank you, Sarah.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to know Sarah was able to help you with this bill and save you from paying an unncessary bill! Thank you for sharing!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Diann Moreland Aiken, SC

Preston G with Boomer Benefits was very helpful in answering all my questions as I worked to decide on a Medicare supplement plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear how helpful Preston was during this process! We are happy to know he was able to find the right plan for your needs, Diann!

Aug. 4th, 2021