Boomer Benefits

9.9

Happy customer in Texas Navasota, TX

Chris W helped me find a new Medicare supplement plan, where i didn't have to get a referral for every doctor, and all my doctors were on the plan. He was knowledgeable. and spoke clearly. I highly recommend him!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so great to hear! We could not be happier knowing he was able to find you a plan that better fit your needs. Thank you for sharing this experience!

pam simmons Keller, TX

I had the pleasure of working with Chris W!! He had an unusual challenge helping me. I recently moved from California and had a advantage plan through the local hospital. Chris helped me get covered quickly with a plan that seems to be extremely helpful for me with wonderful benefits and coverage. Thanks to Chris and the whole group.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pam, we are so thrilled Chris was able to navigate through this situation and get you set up with a plan that fits your needs! We're so happy he was able to help. Thank you for sharing!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Anne Eddy Claremont, NH

Tyler W was the best! Answered all my questions, never pushed (like many others did), respected my choice to communicate via email vs. phone (the most important thing to me!), and was always ready and willing to help! I highly recommend Tyler and Boomer Benefits - a scary choice made simple and easy! Thank you Tyler!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear this kind of feedback! Tyler is great! We're so happy he was always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation, Anne!

Beverly Gearhart Englishtown, NJ

Boomer Benefits!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you, Yesenia S There is no other company that compares. Always there to help whether it's a simple question you have or to settle a problem with a bill. Thank you again Yesenia S for the great customer service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback, Beverly! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Yesenia! We're so happy she was able to help!

Lourdes Caceres North Fort Myers, FL

Bill W took care of my supplement insurance, He did an excellent job. Explain very clear my options and fill all the papers needed, in less that 30 minutes all was done. He follow up until all my paper were finalize and I Received my insurance card.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear, Lourdes! Bill is a great asset to the team and we're happy to know he was able to find you a plan and help get everything in place!

Sue Westphal Albuquerque, NM

I worked with Joey W who is knowledgeable and kind, he is conscientious and attentive. He answered every question I had and sometimes more than once when I couldn't remember. Really eased my mind and helped me decide which choices would be best for me. He's great.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be happier to receive such wonderful feedback about Joey! He truly is great! We are so glad he was able to ease your mind and help guide you through the Medicare maze. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

RiadChah San Jose, CA

C Arriaga was wonderful! Customer service oriented. A real pro! She followed up with me exactly on the days and times I needed. Never missed a call and it is so nice these days to feel you can count on somebody. She has to be recommended for her outstanding skills. She was kind and patient. A great employee!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to know how helpful she was during this transition for you! We know there are many ins and outs to Medicare and it is wonderful to hear how clear and simple Catherine made it for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Paula Canelli Palm Coast, FL

Boomer benefits has been a great company to work with! Jessica Y helped me choose the best company for my supplement and Kelly D helped me with my prescription plan. Both were very helpful and answered all my questions promptly and fully. I have recommended Boomer Benefits to many of my friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paula, we are so happy to know Jessica and Kelly were there to assist you through your enrollments and find you plans that best fit your needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

wes Polson, MT

Well I was never in the dark with any questions and they were answered honestly and to my complete satisfaction. Kelly is a knowledgeable agent, polite and courteous always wanting to know if I had more questions. All in all I am very satisfied with the service given.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive that kind of feedback, Wes! Thank you for sharing the kind words about Kelly. We are happy to know how satisifed you are!

Jimmie D Wilson Blanchard, OK

I had all kinds of fears signing up for Medicare. When I spoke With Jacob C He took away all my doubts. I'm Glad I had called Boomer for help in signing up. One of the smartest calls I have ever made. Thanks so much for all your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jimmie, we could not be happier knowing Jacob was able to ease the stress! We know it can be an overwhelming process, but we're glad our team as able to guide you through your enrollment. Thank you for allowing us to help you!

Donna Concord, NC

Beginning this process seemed daunting and overwhelming. I called Boomer Benefits and Jess Lewis was a lifesaver! She made it so easy. I am ever so thankful and appreciative of the blessing that she has been. Thank you Boomer Benefits!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jess was there to save the day! We could not be happier to receive this kind of feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with Jess!

Paul J Saunders Clermont, FL

Received an initial call from Nicholas P. concerning my health insurance a few weeks ago. Issue was concerning a missed payment on my part. Nicholas guided me thru what needed to be done and continued to follow up until resolved. Excellent customer service from Nicholas and Boomer Benefits . Well Done !!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paul, we are so happy Nicholas was able to help you with this recent issue and made sure he communicated with you until it was resolved. Thank you for sharing this experience!

Gregory S Graley San Antonio, TX

Tyler W was very informative, and understanding on our situation. We would highly recommend Tyler to anyone search for the best solution to Medicare. Thanks....we'd give you 10 Stars, but they only had 5.... We feel confident we got the best deal.....

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tyler! We love to know how confident our clients are after they worked with our agents. We will pass along the kind words, Gregory!

Holley Springville, AL

Rose K Is amazing! Whatever needs we have she is there! She helped us today with a Medicare issue! She got us in touch with Medicare and got our issue resolved immediately! Rose K And Carrie V will do whatever it takes to get things done! You cannot go wrong using Boomer Benefits!!!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team, Holley! It's wonderful to know how quickly Rose was able to get this issue resolved and get back with you on the matter!

Peter Presperin Chicago, IL

I’ve used Boomer Benefits for getting my supplemental plan and my drug plan. They are the best. They helped me narrow understand my choices and select the best options. Kelly D is fantastic I would highly recommend using Boomer

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Peter, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after working with Kelly! We could not be happier knowing she was able to find you the right Part D plan. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Laurie Sequim, WA

I was pretty sure I had enough info to plunge in and set up my Medicare supplement. Tina guided me into the right plan and reassured my doubts. It’s a big step to take and it’s nice to have an expert on you side! Thanks for all your help today.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Laurie, we love to hear how our agents were able to take the stress away and give you confidence in your decision! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Boomer New Smyrna Beach, FL

Ryan was very knowledgeable and helpful. He demonstrated good customer relationship skills along with being a strong communicator. The ease of using Boomer for all my benefits has sure simplified the process of going on Medicare and getting the advantage plan that was right for me. Thank you

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ryan! We are pleased to know he was so helpful in finding the right plan for your needs and had great communication throughout the process. We will pass along the kind words!

Diane Merrell Dallas, TX

Medicare is overwhelming! Sarah D at Boomer Benefits was amazing. She took every question and every concern seriously. She was patient and a total pro to deal with during this stressful time. I can not say enough about how great it was to work with Sarah and how pleased I am at the choices and process from Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Diane, we could not be happier knowing of your experience with Sarah! We love to hear how our agents were able to take the stress away as you finalize on your options. Thank you for the kind words! We will pass them along!

Sheryl Sevier Victoria, TX

Medicare choices are so complicated and so important. Matthew spent a lot of time explaining how everything works and is connected. When I did not understand, he went over it again with professionalism and patience. He was willing to answer my questions and help me connect all the information to make the best choice for me. I highly recommend Matthew and Boomer's Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Matthew! It's wonderful to know that he took his time and made sure you understood each and every part. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

LJB B San Antonio, TX

I can't express enough how happy I've been with the service from Kelly D and Leah S. Choosing a Medicare plan is so intimidating, and these two made it painless. I went to Leah for my Medigap plan and Kelly for my drug plan. They call to follow up. I even used the service team on the very first day of my plan! I will never regret this decision.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled to know Leah and Kelly were there to explain your options and help you finalize in your plans! It's wonderful to know our team has already been there to help! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Vance McCarthy Las Vegas, NV

I am new to Medicare and needed some guidance on billing issues and coverage. Catherine at Boomer Benefits was great - mage 5-star (if not higher) She answered all my pesky questions (so far) and walked me step-by-step thru the app process. Patient and professional. I highly recommend! Also, I feel I'll rest easy thru my Medicare life thanks to BB's Client Services. I feel I have folks on my side as I navigate Medicare (and all the rules, bills and those unpleasant surprises.)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Vance, we are so pleased Catherine was there to assist you through this process and help you every step of the way! We can't thank you enough for choosing to work with us and we will be here to help in the future if you have any concerns!

Debbie Plano, TX

My daughters and I checked with several agents and an agency designed for the sole purpose of helping the aging and retired people an out getting my Medicare supplement and prescription plan transferred to Indiana. We were so confused after talking to these people. Then we got in touch with Kenzie W from Boomer Benefits. She cleared everything up for us and was with us every step of the way. We would highly recommend Kenzie and Boomer Benefits to anyone ready to enroll in Medicare or anyone needing help with any issues they may have.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debbie, we're so thrilled to know Kenzie was able to clear things up for you and lead you in the right direction! We know transfering policies can be a process, so we're happy to know our team was able to assist you. We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation and kind words!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

L. A. Correll Burgaw, NC

Outstanding experience. My Sales Representative, Hailee H, expertly walked me through the process of applying for several Medicare add on policies. While I thought I was knowledgeable about the various parts of Medicare there was nothing like having an expert who really new the complex program. Hailee got me enrolled in a Supplemental Plan, a Prescription Drug Plan, and a Dental / Vision / Hearing Plan, and I have received confirmation that each of the applications were approved. Boomer Benefits and Hailee are both highly recommended.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear! We could not be happier knowing Hailee was able to provide you with further information as you chose the best plans for you! Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation! We will pass along the kind words.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Linda Williams Colorado Springs, CO

I can’t say enough good things about Chloe H and Boomer Benefits. My experience was so pleasant and Chloe’s guidance was above and beyond professional, patient, and kind. Chloe is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and easy to understand. I expected determining what my Medicare Supplemental Insurance was going to be would be stressful and extremely time consuming. Not in the slightest. So happy I found this company, but most of all Chloe. You can’t go wrong seeking answers to all your needs. The cost was perfect and reasonable.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, we could not be more pleased to know of your experience with Chloe! We are thrilled she was able to make this process easy and find you a plan that best fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! We will pass along the kind words.

Don W FL

I watched several YouTube videos by Boomer Benefits that were very helpful in understanding how Medicare works. I called them when the time came to sign up, and received prompt and professional treatment. They have been very helpful with all my questions and in assisting me with a supplement plan, dental plan, and prescription drug plan. In particular, Bree W has been very helpful. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone approaching age 65!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Don, we could not be more pleased to know the YouTube videos were helpful and led you to call us. It is wonderful to know our team was able to assist you with all your additional Medicare coverage. Thank you for the recommendation!

Mary Lovins Dayton, OH

Everyone that I have spoken to at Boomer Benefits has been knowledgeable, professional and easy to talk with despite my numerous questions. Michelle was very helpful in setting us up with a plan for dental/vision and hearing. Emily was very helpful with the questions I had regarding our Medigap plan. Very enjoyable to work with. Quick responses to questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We are happy to know our team has always been there to help you through a process and answer your questions. We will pass along the kind words!

Jack G. Vista, CA

I recently changed my dentist, however, the company was not willing to process claims under the dental/vision/hearing insurance company I had through Boomer Benefits. Alexis Peterson stepped in and helped me process my claims (both dental and vision) by submitting my claims to the insurance company and following up on their status. I received my reimbursement in no time. Thank you Alexis for a job well done! Jack G.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jack, we are so happy to hear you received your reimbursement after Alexis made sure the claims were submitted. It can be a tricky process and we are thrilled you gave us a call so we could help! Thank you for your review!

Aug. 23rd, 2021

Sharon Holland Denton, TX

I called Boomer Benefits last week and was assisted by Caleb B. I requested a review of my Medicare secondary insurance which was up for renewal with a substantial price increase. Caleb was very patient, pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful with my multiple questions and concerns. He made me aware of the criteria required by the companies available for my particular situation and made sure that I did understand these requirements. I have been a Boomer Benefits client for several years and have recommended them to others. I appreciate their help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, we are so thrilled to know of Caleb's assistance as you shopped your rate. It can be a process, and we are happy Caleb walked you through everything you needed to know! We cannot thank you enough for your recommendation!

Aug. 23rd, 2021

Evan New York, NY

Allison N has been great throughout the process. Over a year before I decided to sign up, she was gracious and generous with valuable information. Then recently, when the time finally came to apply, she has been very efficient and has always provided timely followup. Additionally, the Facebook group and YouTube videos offer quick answers to questions and easily digestible snippets on various Medicare topics.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased Ally was so helpful from the beginning to the end! Thank you for sharing your experience with her and our additional resources. We will pass along the kind words!

Patricia Kincare Miami, FL

We recently worked with Jesstina L to choose MediGap and Part D plans. She is an all-star! Jess is extremely knowledgeable, competent, professional, and was able to answer any questions we had. She always called at the designated time and was always prepared. When we hit an unexpected roadblock, she was able to tell us how to most efficiently get our needs met. She is personable and a delight to work with. Her accurate and timely help is remarkable in these times. Thank you, Jess!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback on Jess! We are thrilled she was so helpful during this process and made sure your needs were met. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Trini Feldman San Tan Valley, AZ

I recommend this company because of the representatives have excellent timeliness with they responses. They are very responsive and the Reps assisted my husband and I on getting the best health insurance Coverage for Plan G and medication Plan D. I highly Recommend Bloomer Benefit. Kudos to the Reps- Linda H and Alyssa E. Thank you, for all your help. Trini D.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know how our team assisted you and your husband during this process! It is wonderful to receive such positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your exprience with our team.

Joann Hassan North Port, FL

They’re always great. This year I worked with Becca J. She was helpful and great!

Charlene B Tucson, AZ

Boomer Benefits has proven themselves again to be the best Medicare customer advocate. Carlee B. spent this morning with me and my husband giving a rate comparison. She not only compared rates, but the company ratings, website portals, rate increase histories and household discounts. We were ecstatic about the premium savings she was able to provide through our choice of plans. In a short amount of time she completed the applications for both of us we were on our way. It would have taken us days to do this research and comparison ourselves. Carlee was efficient, professional and thorough in her answers and advice. We are fortunate to work with her and would highly advise anyone to call and see what a difference this company makes. Carlee certainly made our day!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charlene, we are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback from a client! We could not be happier knowing Carlee took the time to help you shop your rate and that she was able to find a plan that saves you money! It is wonderful to know of how thorough she was during this process. Thank you for sharing!

Phil The Bronx, NY

Ryan L is phenomenal. He literally spent hours on the phone with me explaining the labyrinth of Medicare, Medigap, etc. and helped us get the right option. He always made me feel like it was his pleasure to help. When I contacted Ryan, I learned that my 90-year-old dad was about to lose his medical coverage (he had moved out of state) so we suddenly had very tight deadlines. Ryan walked me through each step and we got it all done in time. Ryan would even call me on his own initiative just to check in and make sure everything was moving along. Ryan really takes care of you. The bottom line is I would give a sixth star if I could!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Phil, we are so pleased to know of Ryan's assistance during the moving transition. There are a lot of timelines to know of when moving and we are so thrilled to know Ryan explained everything and was there to check in to make sure things were moving appropriately! Thank you for sharing your experience! We will pass along the kind words.

Leigh Carloni Milton, MA

After beginning my research on Medicare and becoming bogged down with mailers and much too much information on line; I came within an hour of paying an exorbitant fee for a Medicare “coach” to assist me with the sign up process. Then I had a moment of clarity and considered a “broker”, as used with insurance. This was just a word lead, so as to Google, and see what popped up……Boomer Benefits popped up and I will be forever grateful! Exactly what I was looking for; an est. company, 5 star reviews, honesty, no hidden fees, a knowledgeable and personable company representative; Kenzie W is the best and thankfully she is the assigned rep who covers my state! Turned out to be a painless process with some provided education and guidance; follow through has been fantastic and the company has provided ‘forever’ phone numbers for questions and continued/future assistance. This is the only company you could ever need to prepare you for the next chapter of your “new” life!! Certainly makes the transition to retirement a breeze; tell your friends!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Leigh, this is exactly what we love to hear from clients! We are so happy you found us during your search on that day and have provided excellent assistance ever since. We're pleased to know Kenzie was able to walk you through your options and make the process easy and smooth. We will be here to help in the future if you ever need assistance! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Lynne Black Tucson, AZ

After trying to figure out Medicare on my own, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits which they found on Facebook. I watched several of their online videos explaining things and decided they knew what they were doing so I gave them a call. I am so happy that I did. My agent, Skye Edwards, was very professional, patient and helpful in explaining how everything works and getting me the information I needed to make an informed decision. He helped me compare the best Advantage Plan and the best Supplement Plan for my needs and then let me choose which one I wanted. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynne, we could not be more pleased to know our resoruces were so beneficial as you started this process. We are thrilled to know Skye was there to help walk you through all your options, and find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation!

AMF Mt. Vernon, IL

I did not know about Boomer Benefits until I started researching Medicare Benefits and Options and ran across a number of YouTube videos by Danielle K. R. (owner of Boomer Benefits). These videos are excellent and the reason: Ms. K. R. KNOWS what she is talking about. I decided to contact Boomer Benefits and I met Benefits Specialist Kierah G. Ms. G. spent a lot of time with me -- no pressure; and explained the various parts of Medicare and my options. She listened to what I wanted and she provided me with the information I needed in order to decide. With my Medicare date approaching I received my Medicare Card in the mail because I had already signed up to receive Social Security Benefits at age 62; therefore I was "signed up" automatically. I was going to call Ms. G. this week and she called me first to remind me that my Medicare date was approaching. At this point she assisted me in purchasing the additional products I needed. I know I made the right decision by using Boomer Benefits as my Medicare Broker. Thank you Ms. G. Respectfully, Alex From Illinois PS I was not a paying customer of Boomer Benefits UNTIL I met Kierah and signed on with them. I was not offered any kind of incentive for leaving this review.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alex, we could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with Kierah! It is great to know the YouTube videos were so helpful and led you to give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

J HARP Reston, VA

My husband and I were so glad that we decided to use Boomer Benefits to help us with our choices/decisions of Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans that fit each of our own needs. We heard good review/recommendation about Boomer Benefits from our good friends who have retired and had use Boomer Benefits. Our Boomer Benefits Agent, MacKenzie O., was great and very helpful in finding the right plans for my husband and myself. We are really please with her services. I would recommend Boomer Benefits and MacKenzie to our other friends and families who will be retiring in the near future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know you were referred to us and you had such a positive experience with our team, specifically MacKenzie. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to those you know!

TD Nottingham, MD

I found Boomer Benefits through a Web search and, boy, am I happy I did! I was directed to Jessica Yant, who could not have been more informed, gracious and easy to work with. I quickly went from a limited understanding of supplemental Medicare options to having a high degree of confidence in the options I chose. Jessica and Boomer Benefits have all the information you will need and do a great job of sourcing the right plans based upon individual needs. Now that I've completed my application and move toward activation of my plan, I have a great deal of comfort knowing Jessica and Boomer Benefits will be with me for the long haul, handling issues regarding claims or anything else for that matter. Bravo!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to know Jessica was there to provide you all the necessary information you needed to make a decision on your coverage. We always want our clients to feel comfortable with their choice and we are so happy to know you are comfortable with your coverage and working with us. We will be there to help you in the future!

Dennis D. Truax Starkville, MS

I first heard of this group two years ago when I had to sign up for Medicare though still working. After the seminar I sat through, which was more informative than any conversation I had to that point, I called and asked a few questions. I was so impressed with the group that I knew then I would use them when the time came...and I did. At this time, I have worked with them on a number of issues, none of their making and all of their resolution. Today, I got a call from my representative, Juliette T, confirming that she had closed the loop on an issue that has been outstanding with one of my carriers for several weeks. We all knew it would be resolved, but she went the extra distance to verify. Great people, great service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dennis, we are so pleased to know our team was there to help from the very beginning. We are happy to know Juliette stayed in contact with you as she worked on resolving your recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We will pass along the kind words to our team!

Andrew S Lewisville, TX

We first became aware of Boomer Benefits while beginning our Medicare journey. Their initial YT videos addressed specific questions we had raised and we appreciated the low key sales and informative nature of Danielle's videos. We reached out and were contacted by Joye Smoak who continued with the same non-pressured and informative nature of our questions and concerns. She provided us with several options, one of which we have become customers. I would add that Boomer Benefits provided information on specific Part D coverage for me which resulted in solving a unique problem for me (separate from my wife) and not business for Boomer. That is unique in our 40+ years of insurance experience. This early in our relationship and we have yet to experience actual service from the coverage they've written for us so our feedback is qualified on limited experience to date. But we would rate Joye's service and our Boomer experience to date as first rate. And have recommended Boomer to other family which is the highest compliment one can provide.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Andrew, this is a wonderful review that we could not be more appreciative of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We are pleased to know you found the videos to be so helpful and that Joye continued to help once you made contact. We will be ready to assist with any issues in the future. Thank you again for your kind words and recommendation!

Terry Morgan AL

I used Boomer Benefits to sign up for my Plan G and D with Medicare. My wife and I were in a 10 car pile up in Colorado this January. My wife had medical bills over and above what my car insurance covered. Medicare listed my primary Insurance on mine and my wife's account as my auto insurance and started refusing all medical bills. Katie "Becca" J with Boomer Benefit got involved and thru several conference calls over several weeks help to straighten this out. She took notes during every call with Medicare and called back to make sure they were taking care of everything. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits not only for their upfront service in obtaining best policies for me but for the service in helping me work with Medicare. With customer service agents like Becca I can tell they will be there when I need them. Thanks for your help Becca.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terry, we are so pleased to know our team was there for you during a stressful time! It is great to know Becca made sure things were being processed and fixed correctly. We cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience. We will pass along the kind words!

Tim D Tulsa, OK

Boomer has helped us twice two years apart to decide on Medigap vs Medicare Advantage, to select a plan and to enroll and to select and enroll in prescription drug coverage. for what it is worth we chose traditional medicare with medical plan. the up front cost is slightly higher than medicare advantage, but there is no medicare advantage narrow provider network. We wanted to preserve choice in case we need to see an out of state specialist. We recently had a coverage issue with prescription drug and the customer service person who helped us was fantastic. We never had to talk to the insurance company at all and the issue was resolved the next day in our favor. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tim, we are pleased to know our team was able to help you resolve your recent issue and be your advocate! We could not be happier knowing our agents were there every step of the way. Thank you for your recommendation!

Norm Stoltz Cresson, PA

Although I read books for months on medicare and spoke to a local representative I felt very dis-satisfied and lost in the medicare maze until I came across Boomer Benefits. I spoke to Alex K and he was very patient answering all my question in the order I felt comfortable with. There does need to be some consideration given when the client wants and needs a complete financial outlook. Alex did get me the answers I sought and was very close in his estimate of my financial responsibility. I would recommend Boomer Benefits representative Alex K to anyone looking for answers to this confusing subject.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Norm, we are so pleased to know Alex was able to provide you with the assistance you were looking for! We are happy to hear he helpe guide you to the plan that best fit your financial needs. Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Randi Burdick Eatontown, NJ

Thank God for this company! From my very first phone call they helped me navigate my journey into Medicare with complete professionalism and trustworthy support. The best benefit? You NEVER have to deal with claims problems from hospitals and doctors! They make all the phone calls and ensure billing responsibility is correct! What a relief! A big shout out to Elizabeth D., who just helped me sort out several bills from pre surgery testing when I still had employee coverage, with Medicare as my secondary payer. She took the time to call Medicare with me on the line to explain the billed amounts and what I was responsible for. Thank you Elizabeth, for you time and amazing support!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Randi, we love to receive this kind of feedback! We are so pleased to know we have been there for you every step of the way and more recently with resolving the surgery bills. We never want our clients to feel alone when they have a pile of bills to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Tom Panning Cincinnati, OH

I’m new to Medicare and decided to work with Boomer Benefits after reading their book “10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make” (Danielle Roberts), and on their many years of expertise in this area. I worked with Tyler Wall, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful guiding me through this complicated process. We had some initial phone calls and exchanged some emails, and he answered all my questions and concerns. He instructed me I first needed to apply for Medicare Parts A & B through the Social Security web site. Once this was completed, Tyler and I had another phone call and he signed me up with a recommended Medicare Supplemental & Dental/Vision/Hearing Plans and providers that would meet my needs. Tyler then had Michele Villanueva with Boomer Benefits contact me to sign up for a Part D drug plan. The entire process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend working with Tyler and Boomer Benefits for your Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tom, we are thrilled to hear this kind of feedback! It is wonderful to know the book had lead you to call us and that Tyler was able to help get your coverage all in place. We always want the process to be as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients! Thank you for sharing such kind words and for the recommendation!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Terrie Tomek Jamestown, TN

I found Boomer Benefits by accident looking for help understanding Social Security Medicare. It was my lucky day when I called the number that popped up on my phone. I got a Boomer Benefits customer service rep Tina K. She was so knowable and able to answer any question or concerns that I had about getting started with Medicare part A & B. She gets the message across in a very clear and concise understandable way so that any questions I might of had before the call were answered. Tina has a glowing personality. I felt like I was talking to a best friend . When we hung up the phone I had the answers and information I needed and to make an informative choice. I'm all signed up with Part B, yippie NO more stress of what needs to be done or decided, I Can now relax. Tina even set me up with a vision and dental rep, and provide me with a link and a step by step to Help me get signed up for PART A with the Social Security. I have worked CS in the past and it is not a easy job . Tina you are my go-to person. Thank you for your outstanding Customer Service and going the extra mile. I so appreciate your help and will be recommending you to all my friends that are turning 65 this year. Thank you for your service Terrie Evon Tomek

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terrie, we love to get this kind of feedback from our clients! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Tina. We are thrilled to know Tina was there to answer your questions and guide you on your Medicare enrollment. We know it is not easy navigating through the enrollments, but we are happy to hear Tina provided all the necessary information for your situation! We greatly appreciate the recommendation.

Jun. 21st, 2021

mary roberts Rogers, AR

Boomer Benefits is truly a great company and so helpful with any of my medicare questions and needs. Recently Yesenia helped me with a conversation with my health care insurance provider and asked good questions to be sure that the rep provided me with a clear picture of the situation. While I was not able to do what I had hoped, it was because of the plan I had chosen, not because of the BB help I received. I never expected to be interested in an out of state medical provider and so did not choose a plan with that option. I may reconsider my plan in the future, and when I do, I plan to call for help from Boomer Benefits. I highly recommend this assistance to anyone who wants someone in their corner as they navigate the health care system. Thanks Boomer and thanks, Yesenia!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, we are pleased to hear Yesenia was there to help you with your recent concern. We're sorry to hear you were not able to get what you had hoped for, but we greatly appreciate your review. We will be happy to help in the future!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Zettie Robinson

Brandon T was our go to guy for the changes we needed to make for 2022. He is over the top helpful and so nice! I rate him a 5 star guy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be happier receiving that kind of feedback, Zettie! Thank you for sharing your experience with Brandon. We're so pleased to know of his assistance with your plan changes!

Dec. 7th, 2021

Mary Guerrero-McDonald Donna, TX

Matt M was extremely helpful. We went thru several options and I was able to make a decision that is best for me. Thank you, Matt.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is great to hear, Mary! We always want our clients to feel confident in their decisions and we're happy Matt was able to help you with your decision!

Dec. 6th, 2021