Boomer Benefits

9.9

terrence kelly Sturgeon Bay, WI

Jayme L was absolutely fantastic to work with. Her knowledge and her dedication to following up was tremendous in getting us through the medicare mazes and hurdles.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to receive this kind of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jayme. We will pass along the kind words, Terrence!

Cathy Friesz Omaha, NE

Tyler W. was very helpful in finding the right Insurance company for me to sign up with. He was very courteous and explained everything to me. Thanks for making it so easy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know Tyler was able to find you the right plan for your needs and guide you through the entire process. We love to hear how smooth the enrollment was. Thank you for sharing, Cathy!

Shirley Schuette Little Rock, AR

I'm just beginning the process of transitioning to full Medicare from employer coverage. I am finding Boomer Benefits and Chloe H, my agent, extremely helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Shirley, we are happy to know our team, specifically Chloe, have been so helpful during this transition for you! Thank you for sharing!

Matt S Aliso Viejo, CA

Rose K help me and my wife promptly and effectively with a questionable bill from a healthcare provider. She was extremely polite. Boomer Benefits is an amazing company. Couldn’t be happier.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Matt, we could not be more thrilled to know Rose was able to investigate this bill for you and resolve the issue. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Rimante G Hinsdale, IL

Excelent service! Had good experience working with Alex K. Alex was very patient answering all my questions, concerns, and working with me to set up my new Medicare insurance policy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to know of Alex's assitance during this process! Thank you for sharing your experience, Rimante!

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Bill Hoddy Phoenix, AZ

Skye E is fantastic to work with. Making the Medicare application process very smooth with step by step instructions. I highly recommend him when you contact Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bill, thank you for sharing this feedback! We are so pleased Skye made the process smooth and easy as you finished this process. Thank you for the recommendation!

Aug. 30th, 2021

Jeanne Amann McHenry, IL

Every time I receive an invoice from a Doctor's office I have my representative look into it. It's rare when I get one and usually I shouldn't have received it. Boomer Benefits does the legwork for me. I'm so glad I signed up with them years ago. They have always been there every time I needed them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeanne, we could not be more pleased to know our team is always there to assist you when you have a question about an invoice. We know mistakes can happen and it is great you give us a call to check into things! Thank you for your review!

Susan Haywood Jacksonville, FL

They are so helpful on top of everything that needs to be. Take responsibility of making sure what you need is taken care in a timely way. Friendly and courteous. Best decision I made to use them. Made complicated things easy. They follow up and don’t forget you after policy sold. Lane E stepped into help when my rep was out. He did a great job.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we love to receive this kind of feedback from our clients! We could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with our team and how we have been there to help resolve issues. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Have Fun, Will Travel With Ed and Catherine Spring, TX

I have used Boomer Benefits for a few years now snd they have been extremely helpful with Medicare issues as well as getting the cheapest rate . Yesenia was my administrator this year and she found me a company that is $30/month cheaper than I paid last year (with minimal effort on my part). Their videos are also very informational

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to ehar how our team helps our current clients save money! We are thrilled Yesenia was able to find you a more cost-effective plan. Thank you for sharing this experience!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Lori Burris Columbia, TN

The customer service people, all of them that we worked with are excellent. They are helpful, patient and friendly. Tyler and Yesinia helped us. Both have outstanding people skills and are lovely to work with. They patiently explain the program and we both had a very positive experience working with this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lori, we are so pleased to know of your positive experience! It is wonderful to know of your experience and how our team has helped. Thank you for sharing!

Joni G Salem, OR

Boomer Benefits simplifies information in the complicated field of Medicare. I am fortunate to have Chloe and Kelly guiding me through this process! Both have been professional, patient and friendly in all interactions. Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Joni, that is wonderful to hear! We could not be more pleased to know our team has been so helpful as you transition to Medicare. Thank you for the recommendation!

Linda Chaves Grapevine, TX

Yesenia S. was great to work with. She is very professional and efficient in explaining Plan G and other plans. I have been a customer with Boomer Benefits since 2016. I wouldn't go anywhere else and I will recommend Boomer to others that will need it in the future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, we love to receive this kind of feedback from a long time client! We could not be happier to know you have stayed with us over the years and that our team has always been there to help! Thank you for your recommendation!

Mark Theron Headlough

Skye E was great to work with and provided all the answers to my questions as will as made sure I understood how the process worked. It is difficult understanding the Medical Insurance needs or requirements and Skye Edwards made it easy and painless.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, we are so pleased to know Skye was there to assist you with this transition and explain the Medicare maze! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Rick Boyle Kingsland, GA

My experience from start to finish was painless. Trey D took me through all the options, allowed me time to reach a decision, and was very helpful with the application process. I will definitely be recommending Boomer Benefits to others reaching Medicare age.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to receive this kind of feedback! We're happy to know Trey was thre from start to finish and explained your options. Thank you for the recommendation!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Steve Bassman Dallas, TX

Joey W just did an excellent job for my wife and I enrolling us our Medicare Gap Insurance yesterday (which was approved today). He really knew his stuff , had good tips for pros and cons of different plans and made the enrollment process painless

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Steve, we are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback! We're pleased to know Joey did such a great job assisting you and your wife during the enrollment process. Thank you for sharing!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Barbara M Dantonio Goldsboro, NC

I am very happy with my customer service experience. Kierah G was very informative and helped me out tremendously. She is a great asset to your company and I look forward to spreading the word about the great service. Thank you all. I look forward to working with you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we are so pleased to know Kierah was so helpful during this process! We cannot thank you enough for spreading the word! We will be here to help in the future.

Marlene Coville Blakeslee, PA

This is my first experience with Medicare and Boomers/Jessica Y. has been a God send. She spends the time finding the best product for me and helps me understand what it is I am purchasing. I want my husband to come to Boomers now too! I love the customer service Jessica has afforded me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Marlene, we could not be more pleased to know Jessica walked you through your options and was able to find the right plan for you. We will be happy to help your husband! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Ron Lagola Northville, MI

Alex K. did a great job explaining all the options for choosing my medigap plan and helped me make an informed decision. In addition, the Boomer Benefits videos were excellent at explaining all the various aspects of the overly complicated Medicare enrollment process. I highly recommend Alex K. at Boomer Benefits to guide you through the Medicare maze.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ron, we are so pleased to know Alex and the videos were so beneficial during this transition! Thank you for sharing your experience and for the recommendation!

David Nummela Lake Worth, FL

I'm very glad I was referred to Boomer Benefits by a friend. Ryan L. did a great job listening to what my medicare needs were and then explaining what all of my options were. They work very quickly to get the paperwork submitted to we heard back from the providers right away. They also have options for prescription coverage options as well as Dental, Vision and Hearing.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we are thrilled to know Ryan was able to help you during this transition and find the right plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Kaye Monello Clermont, FL

I am so glad I learned about Boomer Benefits before becoming eligible for Medicare. They made navigating the many choices so easy and helped me make the best choices for my situation. Kelly D.was so helpful assisting me with Part D options. I am sure I would have made a big mistake if I had tried to do it on my own. Cynthia G.also helped tremendously with signing up for a Supplement plan. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone who is becoming Medicare eligible. They are definitely the experts!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know our agents were able to help you through this process. We know the options can be overwhelming! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team, Kaye.

J. Crist Chicago, IL

MY agent, Joye S was amazing !! She had the answers to all my questions about Medicare enrollment and which plan was best for me. I know she had my back and the best intentions for my retirement decisions. I will highly recommend her to my friends who will be stressing out over understanding the maze that Medicare is. I cannot thank her enough for listening to my situation and explaining the options available to me clearly! She obviously loves her job and helping people.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback! It is wonderful to know she was able to answer your questions, guide you through your options, and get your coverage all in place! We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation and taking the time to share your experience.

Mary Nunn Broomall, PA

Sean G was very knowledgeable and patient. I had recently retired and needed to understand Medicare. He went through everything and spent a lot of time with me. After we came up with a plan my husband informed me that we would be going on his insurance plan. I was on his plan for one moth and it was terrible. I reached out to Sean and he still had my information. We review all the things that I had decided earlier and I applied that day for Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sean. We are pleased to know he was able to help you get the coverage you were needing! We will pass along the kind words!

Alita Cramer The Colony, TX

I spoke with Catherine H. from Boomer Benefits yesterday. She answered every one of my questions, explained everything completely, and helped me choose the Medicare options best for me. She was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and just a pleasure to deal with. It is such a weight off my shoulders to know that everything is set up. Thank you so much Catherine H. and Boomer Benefits! I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone looking for help navigating the Medicare labyrinth.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alita, we could not be more thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback from your experience with Catherine! We are so pleased to know she was able to explain your options, answer questions, and help you find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for the recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Robert K Irvine, CA

I would like to say my interaction with Marisol M was great. She's very detailed and provided me with the information needed to make a solid choice. Even when she didn't have the information first hand she took the time to do the research and provide me with very sound advice. I would definitely recommend her and Boomer Benefits to assist in getting quality information and to help with the sign up process for any medicare supplement plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robert, we could not be more pleased to hear such positive feedback! We are thrilled to know she provided you with the necessary information to help guide you through this process. Thank you for the recommendation!

Betsy M Rochester, NY

After speaking with Sarah S this afternoon, I now finally understand the basics of Medicare, the supplemental plans, and how to make them work best for you. Sarah was extremely knowledgeable, detailed in her responses, courteous, and very easy to speak to. She has a delightful , friendly manner about her, and is clearly committed to going the extra mile to assist in all possible situations. Excellence in customer service at its best.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Betsy, we could not be more thrilled to hear of your experience with Sarah! It is wonderful to know she provide such excellent assistance and went above and beyond for you! Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We will be sure to pass along the kind words!

Terrie Tomek Jamestown, TN

I found Boomer Benefits by accident looking for help understanding Social Security Medicare. It was my lucky day when I called the number that popped up on my phone. I got a Boomer Benefits customer service rep Tina K. She was so knowable and able to answer any question or concerns that I had about getting started with Medicare part A & B. She gets the message across in a very clear and concise understandable way so that any questions I might of had before the call were answered. Tina has a glowing personality. I felt like I was talking to a best friend . When we hung up the phone I had the answers and information I needed and to make an informative choice. I'm all signed up with Part B, yippie NO more stress of what needs to be done or decided, I Can now relax. Tina even set me up with a vision and dental rep, and provide me with a link and a step by step to Help me get signed up for PART A with the Social Security. I have worked CS in the past and it is not a easy job . Tina you are my go-to person. Thank you for your outstanding Customer Service and going the extra mile. I so appreciate your help and will be recommending you to all my friends that are turning 65 this year. Thank you for your service Terrie Evon Tomek

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terrie, we love to get this kind of feedback from our clients! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Tina. We are thrilled to know Tina was there to answer your questions and guide you on your Medicare enrollment. We know it is not easy navigating through the enrollments, but we are happy to hear Tina provided all the necessary information for your situation! We greatly appreciate the recommendation.

Jun. 21st, 2021

mary roberts Rogers, AR

Boomer Benefits is truly a great company and so helpful with any of my medicare questions and needs. Recently Yesenia helped me with a conversation with my health care insurance provider and asked good questions to be sure that the rep provided me with a clear picture of the situation. While I was not able to do what I had hoped, it was because of the plan I had chosen, not because of the BB help I received. I never expected to be interested in an out of state medical provider and so did not choose a plan with that option. I may reconsider my plan in the future, and when I do, I plan to call for help from Boomer Benefits. I highly recommend this assistance to anyone who wants someone in their corner as they navigate the health care system. Thanks Boomer and thanks, Yesenia!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, we are pleased to hear Yesenia was there to help you with your recent concern. We're sorry to hear you were not able to get what you had hoped for, but we greatly appreciate your review. We will be happy to help in the future!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Ron Rizzo Kissimmee, FL

Like so many others turning 65, I was overwhelmed with the process of signing up for and choosing supplement coverage under Medicare. When a friend told me about Boomer Benefits, I went out to the website and was immediately impressed with all of the information there, and the easy to follow videos designed specifically for folks like me. When it came time to actually choose a Medigap plan, I signed up with Boomer Benefits and worked with Trey D to enroll in the plan that was right for me. I found Trey to be very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and extremely responsive to my many questions and emails. I can't say enough good things about Boomer Benefits in general, and Trey D in particular. I unequivocally recommend them to those of you looking to take some of the stress and confusion out of whole Medicare process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ron, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience after working with Trey. It is wonderful to hear of such a positive experience and that Trey was able to answer any question you had. We also greatly appreciate the feedback on our website. Our goal is to educate as many people as we can! Thank you again, for your review and recommendation!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Barbara Partyka Sacramento, CA

I have recently obtained my Medicare Advantage plan by working with Trinidee M of Boomer Benefits. My path to getting Medicare Part B was long and way more difficult that it needed to be. I first reached out to Boomer Benefits over two years ago when I initially applied for Medicare Part B. Trinidee was the representative I worked with and I was very impressed by her professionalism and her wonderful attitude of wanting to help me in every way she could. Fast forward to two years later, when I finally got approved for Medicare Part B, and I reached out to Trinidee again. She had made such a strong impression in my first experience with her that I wanted to work with her again. She went through the different plans that were available to me, researched to see if my current doctors were covered, and worked on making sure my prescriptions were also covered. She then presented me with the plan she felt was best for me. At that time she went through the plan to acquaint me with the specifics. Throughout the entire process Trinidee was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. What could have been a difficult process was made so easy because I was able to work with Trinidee.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we could not be more pleased to know Trinidee has been there for you since the beginning! It is great to hear that your initial contact with her brought you back two years later and she was able to find you the right plan for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Dawn Prestwood Bryan, TX

Calling Boomer Benefits was the best decision I could have made. I felt like I was embarking in a complicated, multi-layer and confusing journey under the pressure of a deadline as I tried to determine the best Medicare program path. Kierah G. was amazing- she analyzed my particular situation and determined the most comprehensive and cost-effective coverage while reassuring me I would have everything in place and ID cards in hand before the deadline. She and her company saved me so much stress- and provided the wonderful reassurance that they will continue to be of support with any future issues if they occur. All of this at no fee to me- I can’t stress enough what a great decision contacting Kierah and Boomer Benefits was! I just wish I had done it sooner rather than trying to wade through the research of which Medicare path to go!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dawn, we could not be more happy to hear this kind of feedback! We strive to simplify Medicare, educate, and make the enrollment process as stress-free as possible! It is wonderful to hear Kierah did just that for you. We are thrilled you gave us a call and were connected with Kierah who helped get everything finalized in time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Shirley Parker Conroe, TX

I called Boomer Benefits with a question. The pleasant and friendly sounding associate, sorry I don’t recall her name, patched me through to Preston G. I asked my question and he answered in detail and in a way that I understood. He was so friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was very unhappy with my then current Medicare Supplement coverage. Preston offered information on several policies, explaining the coverage offered. I am now a happy camper with Boomer! Final note: I don’t enjoy talking insurance, but I have to say Preston G. changed my opinion, I actually had a good time, imagine that.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Shirley, we could not be more thrilled to hear of your experience with Preston! We know Medicare is not the most exciting topic, but it is wonderful to hear our agent was able to help answer your question and find you a plan you are comfortable with. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

May. 20th, 2021

Roger Kinney Bonney Lake, WA

Boomer Benefits takes all the stress out of Medical Insurance. They make the effort to totally understand your needs and any special circumstances, then they match you up with the best plans for your situation. They are friendly, informative and fast. And the follow through and follow up is impressive. My representative was Taryn N., helping with changing plans after moving to a new area. Taryn informed me of the process, timing and tasks to make the switch. He was so thorough to present various options, then made sure the whole process was completed quickly. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Taryn N. Awesome!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Roger, we love to hear this kind of feedback from our clients! We always want to make sure you are on the most cost-effective plan that best fits your needs and lifestyle. We're pleased to hear you were connected with Taryn and he made the process simple and easy while you were dealing with the move. Thank you for the recommendation for not only our agency, but Taryn as well!

Valerie Fort Worth, TX

After viewing several of the Medicare related YouTube videos created by Boomer Benefits, I called the company to speak to a representative and was connected with Ally N. She was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely patient as we went through our list of questions and concerns. She provided needed education about Medicare Supplements vs Advantage Plans and more clarification during several follow up phone calls. There was no pressure to choose one plan over another. Ally gave us straight forward information about how BB determines which insurance provider to recommend for a particular client once they determine the level of coverage needed. She gave us all the time we needed to determine our best course of action. When we did decide to contract with a provider through BB, she talked us through the application process on the phone (no paperwork) and assured us that someone from their client service team would always be available to provide assistance with any questions or problems we might have with insurance claims or appeals. We are confident we made a good decision when we purchased our Medigap plan through Boomer Benefits and highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we could not be more pleased to hear this kind of feedback! We want our clients to know every option they have, so they can make the best decision for their needs. Ally is a great asset to the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We're happy to hear she was able to help throughout the entire process. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Sandy Finucan Apopka, FL

Michele V. with Boomer Benefits definitely gets 5 stars from me! She’s the ultimate professional! When my husband and I had to go on Medicare, we had only a short time to make some major decisions. I researched Medicare, filling several binders full of confusing information from Medicare.gov and several other sources. Choosing the right plan was confusing and time-consuming. Then I found Boomer Benefits. I first worked with Bill W. to find the right Supplemental Plan for Part B, and he referred me to Michele V. for my Part B-Drug plan! Michele helped us choose the right Part D-Drug plan to meet our needs. When my husband and I had our first conversation with her, Michele put us at ease. She’s someone we feel we can trust. She simplified everything, guiding us step-by-step. She was kind and patient, very knowledgeable, answered all questions we had, and educated us on drug plans. She recommended what would be the best and most cost-effective Medicare Part D Drug plan for us. She made it so easy and fast, enrolling us in a few minutes over the phone. She was very prompt in her responses to us. I would highly recommend Michele V. to help you with your Medicare Part D Drug plan decisions! With Michele V. and Boomer Benefits, I know we’ll never be alone when it comes to help with our Medicare Part D Drug plan. Thank you Michele V. and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandy, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with our agents. We always want our clients to be comfortable with their decisions, and we're pleased to know Michele was able to be part of your Part D process. Part D is overwhelming and there are many options out there, but we're happy Michele was able to find plans that best fit you and your husband. She truly is a Part D expert!

Al and Bev Goldendale, WA

Boomer Benefits is an amazing free service about anything and everything Medicare. Our agent, Amanda S., has been invaluable in helping us select our Medigap Plan, plan provider, and Part D (prescription drug) plan. She not only showed us possible rates that we could compare (they also factor in how frequently a company raises its rates) but then did all the paperwork for us. Once we had the plan we wanted we only had to sign the forms they sent to us through a secure email-type system. This year Amanda let us know that one of our rates for our Plan G medigap plan was going up over $20 a month and she saved us over $20/month by switching to a different company. We are very happy with Boomer Benefits (and Amanda!) and highly recommend them to others trying to wade through the Medicare swamp. Al and Bev Eagy

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Al and Bev, we can't thank you both enough for sharing your experience working with our team. We're pleased to know the initial enrollment process was smooth and simple and that Amanda was able to help you save on your premium this year! That is wonderful news! We will pass along the kind words.

May. 5th, 2021

Diane Green Scotts Valley, CA

Sabrina walked me through a multitude of questions and not once did she sound impatient. Highly recommend her as your choice.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the review and recommend, Diane! It's wonderful to know how helpful Sabrina was.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Allen Wong East Hanover, NJ

Becca J of Boomer Benefits did a great job of letting me know how to appeal for IRMMA to reduce the Medicare Part B Premium. Highly recommended

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Allen, that is great to hear! We know it can be quite the process and paperwork. We're happy Becca was able to guide you through that! Thank you for your review!

Pescarr Atlanta, GA

I worked very closely with Leah and Courtney, they very patient and over the course of several calls with each, I decided they were the best choice to go with!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to hear that! We're so pleased our team was able to help you find the right plan for your needs and finalize your coverage. Thank you for the review!

Sep. 8th, 2021

Mary Ann Wowak Macungie, PA

Billy W with Boomer Benefits was VERY helpful with our Medicare sign up. He was very informative & patient in answering my questions. His assistance facilitated the entire process!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to receive such positive feedback, Mary Ann! It is wonderful to know how helpful Billy was during this transiton.

Chris A Owensboro, KY

Tina did a great job helping our parents sign up for Medicare Supplement Insurance. She was patient, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. We would recommend Boomer Benefits and ask for Tina!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled Tina was able to assist your parents with their enrollments. Thank you for the recommendation!

Aug. 18th, 2021

Brian Lansee Detroit, MI

The provided very good service in helping me select and sign up for both my medicare initial coverage and supplement and prescription plan, I recommend you discuss your needs with the. Darla and Alyssa helped me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Brian, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We are pleased to know Darla and Alyssa were so helpful with your enrollments.

Al Boiling Springs, SC

Boomer Benefits has made the transition to Medicare so easy for me. It is so refreshing to be provided with outstanding customer service and knowledge. Michele V is the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to know our team was able to help you with this transition!

N. Patrick Hayward, CA

I worked with Chloe and Alissa. The are knowledgeable and very helpful. I have recommended them to several of my friends and family for the next time they can change their plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We cannot thank you enough for the recommendations! We are so pleased our team was able to help you find the right plans for your needs. We will pass along the kind words!

C Fisher Parrish, FL

The information from Boomer Benefits was amazing. The staff is very patent and helpful. Kelly D helped me sign up for Part D and talked me right through it. I couldn't go wrong.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We are pleased to know Kelly was able to help get your Part D plan in place.

Ann Piccione Challis, ID

Fabulous company. I am a retired teacher from Illinois - living in Florida and Wisconsin. Paulette D was great helping me with my plan and decisions for my medigap coverage. Highly recommend.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ann, we could not be more thrilled to know how helpful Paulette was with finding the right plan for your needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

Aug. 10th, 2021

tu van mai Memphis, TN

Thank you Paulette D and Alyssa E at Boomer Benefits .A big appreciation , for helping us with our Medicare Supplement Policies. All your helps we would say an excellence work for us to get Part F and Part D enrollment. Thanks, Tu Mai and Duoc Dang.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you Tu and Duoc for sharing your feedback after working with Paulette and Alyssa. We are happy to know they were able to help you with your enrollments!

Suzanne Galasso Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Trey D was the kindest and most educated person regarding Medicare I have ever spoken to. This process was so easy. No need to try to navigate this crazy system alone. I can't say enough about this company and the educational videos they sent! OUTSTANDING! Suzanne Galasso Cohen

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Suzanne, we are so thrilled to receive such kind words! We are happy to know Trey was able to help you through this transition and find you the right plan for your needs. We cannot thank you enough for your review!

Jul. 19th, 2021

Cosmo Zar Wapakoneta, OH

When I called Boomer Benefits I spoke with Ryan L and he answered all my questions; gave me the information I needed. It was very nice to get excellent service. Another nice perk of Boomer Benefits is that they take care of you for any future calls, info, questions or changes.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Cosmo! We are pleased to know Ryan was able to help you through this process and share his Medicare knowledge. We will be here to help in the future!

Nancy Szen Orange, CA

I said a little prayer before reaching out to Boomer Benefits and feel my prayer was answered with Ryan L. as my representative. He has led me through the steps carefully and helped to choose the right plan for me. I felt very comfortable with Ryan from the start and really feel he cares! Nancy S. (new to Ca.)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Nancy, we could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback after working with Ryan! We are happy to know you felt comfortable speaking with him as he helped you through this process. Thank you for your kind words!

Sharon Gunrud The Colony, TX

I have been with Boomer Benefits since 2008. They are the very best. Every person I've dealt with there has been excellent and helpful with various medical and dental plan issues. Most recently, Emily B. is the customer service representative I've dealt with. She's been beyond helpful. Boomer Benefits is a trustworthy and efficient agency.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, we could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback from a longtime client! We are so thrilled to know of your positives experiences with our agency!