Boomer Benefits

9.9

LAST UPDATED: September 16th, 2021

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except Massachusetts and New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available throughout the United States. If you live in Massachusetts or New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

5.0

Rebecca V Oxford, MI

I love these people. Have talked to several there over the years, Bill W, Dustin A, Bree W, (most recently) Nicole B, Cindy C, Ariel M, to name a few. They are all so awesome. It doesn't matter who you talk to. The whole process of trying to figure out Medicare can be overwhelming. They make it so easy. Can't say enough good things about them. They help you figure out what plan is the best and most cost effective for your situation. They help you if you get a bill that you shouldn't of had, they take care of fixing it for you. They have a lot of resources, videos, people experienced in different areas that you can learn from, talk to. They are always there for you. They follow up on issues you have and work to solve them for you. They go above and beyond every time. I couldn't imagine not having them to help me. I appreciate everything they do. They are the best.

Ellen Fort Lauderdale, FL

I just picked out my Medicare Advantage Plan to go with my Medicare coverage. Ryan L was the agent who helped me throughout the entire process. I wasn't an easy client and I took a long time to follow up on e-mails and documents that he sent me. Ryan was very patient with me! When I was finally ready to read through the documents and make my decision, Ryan went through everything with me step by step. He answered all the questions that I had and then asked me if I had anymore questions. He was very thorough! I especially like the fact that I can e-mail or call Ryan anytime that I do have any questions, even if it is about a claim or my policy. The company is like the insurance guys who have your back all the time. That is what Boomer Benefits does, it always has your back!

KALEEN KNIGHT Stockton, UT

I have worked with Boomer Benefits on my medigap plan and now on my drug plan. Jayme L helped me with my drug plan. She sent me a link to read the plans and compare. I did and found a perfect plan for me. Because I was coming off my now retired husband's drug plan, I needed a plan by the first of October. Jayme even contacted the insurance company and, through a conference call, I was able to enroll in a payment plan coming right out of my checking account. (no paper bills). Thanks, Jayme for your help.

pac Washington, DC

Excellent service and prompt help dealing with confusing Medicare issues and the billing errors that can arise with doctors' offices and hospitals' administration departments. Especially when you first sign up for a Medicare supplemental! Or when you move! Luckily Boomer Benefits really does live up to its promise of dealing directly and efficiently with all these matters, and resolving them. Thank you Jayme L for all your help!

Amber Angel Denver, CO

I needed someone to explain Part B and it’s options to me because with so much information handed to you everything is very confusing. Skye E called me back promptly within an hour and released all the anxiety from me. He explained in detail what my options were, quoted me prices and when I was ready, he did all the work. It was so effortless for me. Skye was so friendly, professional, helpful and easy to talk with. Don’t get overwhelmed with Medicare. Just go with Boomer Benefits and let them do it all!

mike Goldbarg Alpine, CA

Dustin A at Boomer Benefits assisting me in securing our Medicare Part D drug plans. He was extremely attentive to our needs, professional in his approach to securing our policies, and followed thru with subsequent check-ins making sure the policies were in place, and specific drug coverage was met. I would highly recommend Dustin and Boomer Benefits if you are in need of a Medicare policy.

Ken Gray Dallas, TX

Rose K discovered that last year when we changed providers only my wife's policy, with our former provider was cancelled, I was still paying for both providers. Rose not only corrected the mistake she made sure I was reimbursed for the total cost. Now that's having you're back! I appreciate Rose's efforts in my behalf and recommend Boomer Benefits to everyone.

Michael Pease Longview, TX

Boomer Benefits will Help Everyone take the steps necessary to enroll and sign up for Medicare and Medigap Insurance. Marisol M, with Boomer Benefits, was Very Professional, Very Understanding, and Genuinely Cares about Helping those understand the Ins and Outs of Medicare. She was Very Kind and Patient with me. I would Highly Recommend Marisol and Boomer Benefits to Everyone! 5 Stars from Me!

Gregory S Graley San Antonio, TX

Tyler W was very informative, and understanding on our situation. We would highly recommend Tyler to anyone search for the best solution to Medicare. Thanks....we'd give you 10 Stars, but they only had 5.... We feel confident we got the best deal.....

1 day ago

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tyler! We love to know how confident our clients are after they worked with our agents. We will pass along the kind words, Gregory!

Holley Springville, AL

Rose K Is amazing! Whatever needs we have she is there! She helped us today with a Medicare issue! She got us in touch with Medicare and got our issue resolved immediately! Rose K And Carrie V will do whatever it takes to get things done! You cannot go wrong using Boomer Benefits!!!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team, Holley! It's wonderful to know how quickly Rose was able to get this issue resolved and get back with you on the matter!

Peter Presperin Chicago, IL

I had an excellent experience with Boomer Benefits. I worked with Kelly D. She did an excellent job summarizing all of my options and helping me make a decision. I would totally recommend Boomer and Kelly to anyone trying to sort out Medicare and the Drug plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Peter, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after working with Kelly! We could not be happier knowing she was able to find you the right Part D plan. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Laurie Sequim, WA

I was pretty sure I had enough info to plunge in and set up my Medicare supplement. Tina guided me into the right plan and reassured my doubts. It’s a big step to take and it’s nice to have an expert on you side! Thanks for all your help today.

Boomer New Smyrna Beach, FL

Ryan was very knowledgeable and helpful. He demonstrated good customer relationship skills along with being a strong communicator. The ease of using Boomer for all my benefits has sure simplified the process of going on Medicare and getting the advantage plan that was right for me. Thank you

Diane Merrell Dallas, TX

Medicare is overwhelming! Sarah D at Boomer Benefits was amazing. She took every question and every concern seriously. She was patient and a total pro to deal with during this stressful time. I can not say enough about how great it was to work with Sarah and how pleased I am at the choices and process from Boomer Benefits.

Karen New Milford, CT

Boomer Benefits has been absolutely wonderful to me for the past 4 years living in 3 different states. I cannot give higher praise to any company I've ever worked with. The navigated me through 3 different insurances over the past 4 years, every company being most excellent! I couldn't be more pleased with their services! Karen L Connecticut

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Karen, this is such wonderful feedback! We know moving from one state to another is already stressful, so it's great to know how helpful our team has been when it comes to your Medicare policies. Thank you for choosing us!

Sheryl Sevier Victoria, TX

Medicare choices are so complicated and so important. Matthew spent a lot of time explaining how everything works and is connected. When I did not understand, he went over it again with professionalism and patience. He was willing to answer my questions and help me connect all the information to make the best choice for me. I highly recommend Matthew and Boomer's Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Matthew! It's wonderful to know that he took his time and made sure you understood each and every part. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

LJB B San Antonio, TX

I can't express enough how happy I've been with the service from Kelly D and Leah S. Choosing a Medicare plan is so intimidating, and these two made it painless. I went to Leah for my Medigap plan and Kelly for my drug plan. They call to follow up. I even used the service team on the very first day of my plan! I will never regret this decision.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled to know Leah and Kelly were there to explain your options and help you finalize in your plans! It's wonderful to know our team has already been there to help! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Patricia Spinola San Leandro, CA

I've loved Boomer Benefits from the first day I reached out four years ago for help in navigating the overwhelming Medicare process and signup... The hundreds of pieces of mail I was receiving from everyone had me stressed out. I finally called Boomer and by the end of the conversation, I was relaxed and actually laughing. I've had a couple of situations come up where I needed help with claims, and it was my pleasure to be assisted by Jasmine B. In my latest situation I was being billed for a service Medicare declined to pay due to a coding error by my doctor's office. I was getting nowhere and started receiving past due notices. Jasmine B jumped in and stayed on it, following up with both the doctor's office and the lab and updating me until the matter was resolved. Saved me a lot of grief and stress when I was ready to just pay the bill and be done with it. She is not only professional and efficient, but pleasant and cheerful in her interactions. Boomer also has periodic videos on various Medicare topics and changes which are timely, extremely helpful and informative. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and their amazing team members, especially Jasmine B. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience! We love to hear feedback from our longtime clients and how our team has helped. More recently, the situation with Jasmine. It's wonderful to know she was there to help and kept you updated throughout the process! We always try our best to ease that stress for you and take that off your plate. Thank you again for taking the time to share this situation and the recommendation!

Janet M Spring, TX

Trying to sort out the timing and coverage options involved in signing up for Medicare was overwhelming to my senior brain. Luckily, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits. What a relief! They have short, clear, single topic videos and easy-to-understand online information sheets that explain how Medicare works in general. If you would like (and I HIGHLY recommend it), they provide a knowledgeable agent who works with you over the phone to help you select the best plan(s) to suit your individual needs. Chris W, who skillfully and patiently led me through this process over numerous phone calls, had access to information about dozens of plans and was able to tailor a combination ideally suited to my needs and budget. I couldn't be more grateful for the help I received from Chris and Boomer Benefits, and all at no cost to me! Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janet, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our agency! We could not be more pleased to know of Chris's assistance as you explored your options and finalized on the plan that best fits your needs. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about our videos and other resources! We greatly appreciate the recommendation!

Carl Smith Ada, MI

When we approached our eligibility for Medicare beginning August 1 of this year, we contacted Boomer Benefits for assistance. Although I thought I understood our options, they've done a fantastic job in steering us in the right direction for the right policies at the lowest expense. But, perhaps more importantly, when we had a frustrating payment experience with Mutual of Omaha, Rose K with Boomer Benefits interceded and resolved the issue quickly, professionally and positively. While we have a lot of options on how we're going to handle our healthcare going forward, we won't hesitate to use Boomer Benefits, if only for Rose. Thanks to all of you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carl, we are so thrilled to receive this kind of feedback! From assisting you with your options, the enrollment, and beyond. We could not be happier knowing Rose was there to help you resovle this recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Matt S Aliso Viejo, CA

Rose K help me and my wife promptly and effectively with a questionable bill from a healthcare provider. She was extremely polite. Boomer Benefits is an amazing company. Couldn’t be happier.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Matt, we could not be more thrilled to know Rose was able to investigate this bill for you and resolve the issue. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rimante G Hinsdale, IL

Excelent service! Had good experience working with Alex K. Alex was very patient answering all my questions, concerns, and working with me to set up my new Medicare insurance policy.

Terry Hines Auburn, AL

I have used Boomer Benefits twice in the last 3 years. Each time, they helped me find a more affordable Medicare supplement plan. Most recently, Janay Findley helped me find the right plan, answered my questions patiently, walked me through the application process, and even helped me cancel my previous plan. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear this kind of experience from a long time client, Terry! We're so thrilled we have been there for you in the last 3 years to make sure you are on a cost-effective plan that fits your needs! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation!

Sep. 8th, 2021

Felor Kianpour Plano, TX

I am new to Medicare & not sure exactly what supplemental insurance to choose I reached out to boomers benefit and a very nice agent name Sarah D helped me through it all with a smile knowledge and patience I was super pleased with my experience thank you for making it easy to choose my supplemental insurance !

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear of your experience with Sarah! It is wonderful to know how pleased you were after working with her and that she was able to help you find the right plan for you! Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Debbie Plano, TX

My daughters and I checked with several agents and an agency designed for the sole purpose of helping the aging and retired people an out getting my Medicare supplement and prescription plan transferred to Indiana. We were so confused after talking to these people. Then we got in touch with Kenzie W from Boomer Benefits. She cleared everything up for us and was with us every step of the way. We would highly recommend Kenzie and Boomer Benefits to anyone ready to enroll in Medicare or anyone needing help with any issues they may have.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debbie, we're so thrilled to know Kenzie was able to clear things up for you and lead you in the right direction! We know transfering policies can be a process, so we're happy to know our team was able to assist you. We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation and kind words!

L. A. Correll Burgaw, NC

Outstanding experience. My Sales Representative, Hailee H, expertly walked me through the process of applying for several Medicare add on policies. While I thought I was knowledgeable about the various parts of Medicare there was nothing like having an expert who really new the complex program. Hailee got me enrolled in a Supplemental Plan, a Prescription Drug Plan, and a Dental / Vision / Hearing Plan, and I have received confirmation that each of the applications were approved. Boomer Benefits and Hailee are both highly recommended.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear! We could not be happier knowing Hailee was able to provide you with further information as you chose the best plans for you! Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation! We will pass along the kind words.

Linda Williams Colorado Springs, CO

I can’t say enough good things about Chloe H and Boomer Benefits. My experience was so pleasant and Chloe’s guidance was above and beyond professional, patient, and kind. Chloe is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and easy to understand. I expected determining what my Medicare Supplemental Insurance was going to be would be stressful and extremely time consuming. Not in the slightest. So happy I found this company, but most of all Chloe. You can’t go wrong seeking answers to all your needs. The cost was perfect and reasonable.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, we could not be more pleased to know of your experience with Chloe! We are thrilled she was able to make this process easy and find you a plan that best fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! We will pass along the kind words.

Don W FL

I watched several YouTube videos by Boomer Benefits that were very helpful in understanding how Medicare works. I called them when the time came to sign up, and received prompt and professional treatment. They have been very helpful with all my questions and in assisting me with a supplement plan, dental plan, and prescription drug plan. In particular, Bree W has been very helpful. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone approaching age 65!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Don, we could not be more pleased to know the YouTube videos were helpful and led you to call us. It is wonderful to know our team was able to assist you with all your additional Medicare coverage. Thank you for the recommendation!

Mary Lovins Dayton, OH

Everyone that I have spoken to at Boomer Benefits has been knowledgeable, professional and easy to talk with despite my numerous questions. Michelle was very helpful in setting us up with a plan for dental/vision and hearing. Emily was very helpful with the questions I had regarding our Medigap plan. Very enjoyable to work with. Quick responses to questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We are happy to know our team has always been there to help you through a process and answer your questions. We will pass along the kind words!

Jack G. Vista, CA

I recently changed my dentist, however, the company was not willing to process claims under the dental/vision/hearing insurance company I had through Boomer Benefits. Alexis Peterson stepped in and helped me process my claims (both dental and vision) by submitting my claims to the insurance company and following up on their status. I received my reimbursement in no time. Thank you Alexis for a job well done! Jack G.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jack, we are so happy to hear you received your reimbursement after Alexis made sure the claims were submitted. It can be a tricky process and we are thrilled you gave us a call so we could help! Thank you for your review!

Sharon Holland Denton, TX

I called Boomer Benefits last week and was assisted by Caleb B. I requested a review of my Medicare secondary insurance which was up for renewal with a substantial price increase. Caleb was very patient, pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful with my multiple questions and concerns. He made me aware of the criteria required by the companies available for my particular situation and made sure that I did understand these requirements. I have been a Boomer Benefits client for several years and have recommended them to others. I appreciate their help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, we are so thrilled to know of Caleb's assistance as you shopped your rate. It can be a process, and we are happy Caleb walked you through everything you needed to know! We cannot thank you enough for your recommendation!

Charlene B Tucson, AZ

Boomer Benefits has proven themselves again to be the best Medicare customer advocate. Carlee B. spent this morning with me and my husband giving a rate comparison. She not only compared rates, but the company ratings, website portals, rate increase histories and household discounts. We were ecstatic about the premium savings she was able to provide through our choice of plans. In a short amount of time she completed the applications for both of us we were on our way. It would have taken us days to do this research and comparison ourselves. Carlee was efficient, professional and thorough in her answers and advice. We are fortunate to work with her and would highly advise anyone to call and see what a difference this company makes. Carlee certainly made our day!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charlene, we are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback from a client! We could not be happier knowing Carlee took the time to help you shop your rate and that she was able to find a plan that saves you money! It is wonderful to know of how thorough she was during this process. Thank you for sharing!

Phil The Bronx, NY

Ryan L is phenomenal. He literally spent hours on the phone with me explaining the labyrinth of Medicare, Medigap, etc. and helped us get the right option. He always made me feel like it was his pleasure to help. When I contacted Ryan, I learned that my 90-year-old dad was about to lose his medical coverage (he had moved out of state) so we suddenly had very tight deadlines. Ryan walked me through each step and we got it all done in time. Ryan would even call me on his own initiative just to check in and make sure everything was moving along. Ryan really takes care of you. The bottom line is I would give a sixth star if I could!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Phil, we are so pleased to know of Ryan's assistance during the moving transition. There are a lot of timelines to know of when moving and we are so thrilled to know Ryan explained everything and was there to check in to make sure things were moving appropriately! Thank you for sharing your experience! We will pass along the kind words.

Leigh Carloni Milton, MA

After beginning my research on Medicare and becoming bogged down with mailers and much too much information on line; I came within an hour of paying an exorbitant fee for a Medicare “coach” to assist me with the sign up process. Then I had a moment of clarity and considered a “broker”, as used with insurance. This was just a word lead, so as to Google, and see what popped up……Boomer Benefits popped up and I will be forever grateful! Exactly what I was looking for; an est. company, 5 star reviews, honesty, no hidden fees, a knowledgeable and personable company representative; Kenzie W is the best and thankfully she is the assigned rep who covers my state! Turned out to be a painless process with some provided education and guidance; follow through has been fantastic and the company has provided ‘forever’ phone numbers for questions and continued/future assistance. This is the only company you could ever need to prepare you for the next chapter of your “new” life!! Certainly makes the transition to retirement a breeze; tell your friends!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Leigh, this is exactly what we love to hear from clients! We are so happy you found us during your search on that day and have provided excellent assistance ever since. We're pleased to know Kenzie was able to walk you through your options and make the process easy and smooth. We will be here to help in the future if you ever need assistance! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Lynne Black Tucson, AZ

After trying to figure out Medicare on my own, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits which they found on Facebook. I watched several of their online videos explaining things and decided they knew what they were doing so I gave them a call. I am so happy that I did. My agent, Skye Edwards, was very professional, patient and helpful in explaining how everything works and getting me the information I needed to make an informed decision. He helped me compare the best Advantage Plan and the best Supplement Plan for my needs and then let me choose which one I wanted. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynne, we could not be more pleased to know our resoruces were so beneficial as you started this process. We are thrilled to know Skye was there to help walk you through all your options, and find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation!

AMF Mt. Vernon, IL

I did not know about Boomer Benefits until I started researching Medicare Benefits and Options and ran across a number of YouTube videos by Danielle K. R. (owner of Boomer Benefits). These videos are excellent and the reason: Ms. K. R. KNOWS what she is talking about. I decided to contact Boomer Benefits and I met Benefits Specialist Kierah G. Ms. G. spent a lot of time with me -- no pressure; and explained the various parts of Medicare and my options. She listened to what I wanted and she provided me with the information I needed in order to decide. With my Medicare date approaching I received my Medicare Card in the mail because I had already signed up to receive Social Security Benefits at age 62; therefore I was "signed up" automatically. I was going to call Ms. G. this week and she called me first to remind me that my Medicare date was approaching. At this point she assisted me in purchasing the additional products I needed. I know I made the right decision by using Boomer Benefits as my Medicare Broker. Thank you Ms. G. Respectfully, Alex From Illinois PS I was not a paying customer of Boomer Benefits UNTIL I met Kierah and signed on with them. I was not offered any kind of incentive for leaving this review.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alex, we could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with Kierah! It is great to know the YouTube videos were so helpful and led you to give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

J HARP Reston, VA

My husband and I were so glad that we decided to use Boomer Benefits to help us with our choices/decisions of Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans that fit each of our own needs. We heard good review/recommendation about Boomer Benefits from our good friends who have retired and had use Boomer Benefits. Our Boomer Benefits Agent, MacKenzie O., was great and very helpful in finding the right plans for my husband and myself. We are really please with her services. I would recommend Boomer Benefits and MacKenzie to our other friends and families who will be retiring in the near future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know you were referred to us and you had such a positive experience with our team, specifically MacKenzie. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to those you know!

TD Nottingham, MD

I found Boomer Benefits through a Web search and, boy, am I happy I did! I was directed to Jessica Yant, who could not have been more informed, gracious and easy to work with. I quickly went from a limited understanding of supplemental Medicare options to having a high degree of confidence in the options I chose. Jessica and Boomer Benefits have all the information you will need and do a great job of sourcing the right plans based upon individual needs. Now that I've completed my application and move toward activation of my plan, I have a great deal of comfort knowing Jessica and Boomer Benefits will be with me for the long haul, handling issues regarding claims or anything else for that matter. Bravo!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to know Jessica was there to provide you all the necessary information you needed to make a decision on your coverage. We always want our clients to feel comfortable with their choice and we are so happy to know you are comfortable with your coverage and working with us. We will be there to help you in the future!

Dennis D. Truax Starkville, MS

I first heard of this group two years ago when I had to sign up for Medicare though still working. After the seminar I sat through, which was more informative than any conversation I had to that point, I called and asked a few questions. I was so impressed with the group that I knew then I would use them when the time came...and I did. At this time, I have worked with them on a number of issues, none of their making and all of their resolution. Today, I got a call from my representative, Juliette T, confirming that she had closed the loop on an issue that has been outstanding with one of my carriers for several weeks. We all knew it would be resolved, but she went the extra distance to verify. Great people, great service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dennis, we are so pleased to know our team was there to help from the very beginning. We are happy to know Juliette stayed in contact with you as she worked on resolving your recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We will pass along the kind words to our team!

Jul. 29th, 2021

David K Jones Bowling Green, MO

Although I am in Indiana dealing with Boomer Benefits is easier than any local agency both individual or for business I have ever used. I called Dustin A, and he got a representative of my Medicare Part D company on the phone and solved the issue. From start to finish it only took about 15 minutes.! Customer service like it should be.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to hear how quickly Dustin was able to resovle the issue for you! We apprecaite you giving us a call so we could assist you with this issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience, David!

Dean Ezell Ponder, TX

My experience with Boomer Benefits has provided the best Medicare help I could hope for. Lane E is a complete professional and has responded timely with very useful information that makes this complicated process easy to understand. Give them a try… you won’t be sorry!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dean, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Lane. We are so happy he was able to make this an easy process for you.

Ken G. Hoffman Estates, IL

Katie and Kierah both are very knowledgeable about the various Medicare supplemental insurances. Very responsive to any questions I had, and took the time to make sure that the plans I selected were the best for my situation.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ken, thank you for sharing your experience with Katie and Kierah! We are pleased they both were able to help you through this process and find you the right plans for your needs.

Larry Lemaster Rittman, OH

Having just turned 65 and trying to figure out Medicare and the other letters that go with it, is quite a maze to work through yourself. Joye S and Alyssa E were both very helpful and knowledgeable and might I add patient with my numerous questions. Nice to know I have someone to call if I ever have an issue with Medicare Larry L

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Larry, we are so pleased to know Joye and Alyssa were able to help sort through the many letters of Medicare! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and we will be here to help in the future!

Aug. 25th, 2021

Jeanne Amann McHenry, IL

Every time I receive an invoice from a Doctor's office I have my representative look into it. It's rare when I get one and usually I shouldn't have received it. Boomer Benefits does the legwork for me. I'm so glad I signed up with them years ago. They have always been there every time I needed them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeanne, we could not be more pleased to know our team is always there to assist you when you have a question about an invoice. We know mistakes can happen and it is great you give us a call to check into things! Thank you for your review!

Susan Haywood Jacksonville, FL

They are so helpful on top of everything that needs to be. Take responsibility of making sure what you need is taken care in a timely way. Friendly and courteous. Best decision I made to use them. Made complicated things easy. They follow up and don’t forget you after policy sold. Lane E stepped into help when my rep was out. He did a great job.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we love to receive this kind of feedback from our clients! We could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with our team and how we have been there to help resolve issues. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Have Fun, Will Travel With Ed and Catherine Spring, TX

I have used Boomer Benefits for a few years now snd they have been extremely helpful with Medicare issues as well as getting the cheapest rate . Yesenia was my administrator this year and she found me a company that is $30/month cheaper than I paid last year (with minimal effort on my part). Their videos are also very informational

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to ehar how our team helps our current clients save money! We are thrilled Yesenia was able to find you a more cost-effective plan. Thank you for sharing this experience!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Evan New York, NY

Allison N has been great throughout the process. Over a year before I decided to sign up, she was gracious and generous with valuable information. Then recently, when the time finally came to apply, she has been very efficient and has always provided timely followup. Additionally, the Facebook group and YouTube videos offer quick answers to questions and easily digestible snippets on various Medicare topics.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased Ally was so helpful from the beginning to the end! Thank you for sharing your experience with her and our additional resources. We will pass along the kind words!

Patricia Kincare Miami, FL

We recently worked with Jesstina L to choose MediGap and Part D plans. She is an all-star! Jess is extremely knowledgeable, competent, professional, and was able to answer any questions we had. She always called at the designated time and was always prepared. When we hit an unexpected roadblock, she was able to tell us how to most efficiently get our needs met. She is personable and a delight to work with. Her accurate and timely help is remarkable in these times. Thank you, Jess!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback on Jess! We are thrilled she was so helpful during this process and made sure your needs were met. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Trini Feldman San Tan Valley, AZ

I recommend this company because of the representatives have excellent timeliness with they responses. They are very responsive and the Reps assisted my husband and I on getting the best health insurance Coverage for Plan G and medication Plan D. I highly Recommend Bloomer Benefit. Kudos to the Reps- Linda H and Alyssa E. Thank you, for all your help. Trini D.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know how our team assisted you and your husband during this process! It is wonderful to receive such positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your exprience with our team.

Lad Pfeifer Higganum, CT

Every time I have called Boomer Benefits the agents have been most professional and truly helpful. Yesterday I spoke with Rose S and she quickly understood my questions and was able to give me concise and understandable answers in reply. I appreciate everyone I have dealt with at Boomer Benefits and even though I might never speak with Rose S again, I can say that yesterday she made my day. Thank you, Rose. Sincerely, Ladislaw Pfeifer, DMD retired

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear such wonderful feedback! We could not be happier to know our team has always been there to help and more recently, Rose specifically. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Aug. 11th, 2021