Boomer Benefits

8.7

LAST UPDATED: June 30th, 2022

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except for New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

Video Customer Reviews

Cathleen Petrucci Customer Review Video About Boomer Benefits

Cathleen Petrucci

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available in every state. If you live in New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

not_listed_location

Boomer Benefits Frequently Asked Questions

What does "We Speak Medicare" mean?

Being in business since 2005, the Boomer Benefits team has had a front-row view of just about every facet of Medicare, lending the company the ability to be true experts in the industry. As it expanded its reach nationally into 49 states, its commitment to our “We Speak Medicare” message, has never wavered. Many Medicare insurance agents can sell you a policy. But it is rare to find a team with extensive Medicare knowledge and back-end support for life.

How does Boomer Benefits get paid?

The good news is that Medicare brokers like Boomer Benefits get paid by the insurance companies they represent. And you pay exactly the same rate for your insurance if you consult with a Boomer Benefits Medicare Expert. There is no extra fee or cost for enrolling through the team. This means you pay absolutely nothing for the company's help. So is Boomer Benefits free? Yes, it's service is completely free to you.

How much do Medigap plans cost?

A Medigap premium is based on multiple factors, such as your age, gender, tobacco use, zip code, and the carrier you purchased the plan through. Let’s say you are a 65-year-old female smoker who lives in Texas, and you purchase a Medigap Plan G from Carrier A. You will have a different premium than a 70-year-old male who lives in California, is a non-smoker, and buys a Plan G policy from Carrier B. Boomer Benefits represents more than 30 carriers in 49 states. Since the company represent so many carriers, it can help you find the most cost-effective plans in your area. Boomer Benefits will find the top three to five most cost-effective plans in your zip code and then compare each one thoroughly, so you can make an informed decision on which plan is the one for you.
Message from
Boomer Benefits

At Boomer Benefits, We Speak Medicare.

If you feel like you are spinning your wheels, wondering how to make the best Medicare decision, you are in the right place. The good news is — you don’t have to do this alone.

We believe that it’s important that you first understand Medicare itself. You can’t understand your supplement options until you first get a handle on your basic Medicare benefits.

Founded in 2005 in Fort Worth, Texas, Boomer Benefits is an award-winning insurance agency for national insurance carriers such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Mutual of Omaha, and many other A-rated carriers.

Give us a try — we provide exceptional, straightforward, no-hassle service.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

Bill Smith Pittsburgh, PA

After being a client for almost a year, I must say that Boomer Benefits has exceeded my expectations, and I expected good service based on my initial interaction with the company. Whether it has been a glitch with Medicare coordination of benefits office, or a glitch in automatic payments for our Medicare Supplement caused by a change in our HSA administrator, or smaller problems, BB has been outstanding in their prompt, professional and timely assistance is resolving the problem. Ashley G. is a recent standout in the outstanding customer support department who helped quickly resolve a problem that could have been serious if not attended to promptly. Thanks Ashley! I foresee a long term business relationship with BB.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team and more specifically, Ashley. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance, answer your questions, and take care of everything for you! We will pass this along to our team, and look forward to assisting you more in the future!

Mike Silverberg Delray Beach, FL

This company has been a Godsend. After continuous attempts for accurate information Boomer Benefits provided expertise in their knowledge and as a result, we were prevented from making a huge mistake. Cynthia G navigated us through the insurance maze and once enrolled, any questions with regard to our part D, prescription costs and medicare in general were handled by Jasleen S. She was tireless in finding us accurate information, contacted our part D company for clarification for pricing from the pharmacy and even went the extra step in providing us with a program for reduced costs for a particular drug. One of the best moves I have ever made in going with Boomer Benefits. It has been several years and they are still as supportive and responsive as they were the first day. Thank you both, Cynthia and Jasleen for everything !!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Mike! We’re so happy our team has been so helpful while you started the Medicare journey. We could not be more pleased to have such amazing feedback about Cynthia and Jasleen. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for sharing these experiences!

Beverly Cross

I received amazing customer service with Becca! She found the best Medicare drug plan for me - she was extremely knowledgeable about the various plan options and very patient with my many questions. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits!

Donna Gerber Dallas, TX

I have had excellent service from Boomer Benefits since 2016, when I first engaged them to help me find a Medicare Supplement policy. My recent experience today with Client Services representative, Peter M continues to be outstanding. Peter was professional and personable.

DEBBIE JOHN Sacramento, CA

My friend recommended Boomers to me as I had no clue how to start the Medicare and Health insurance processes. I worked with Jacob C who was so helpful and knowledgeable. He answered my questions and my emails timely and with consideration to the topic. I can't say enough good things about this company and what they have to offer!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Jacob! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he could help walk you through this whole process. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Chris B. New York, NY

I have used Boomer Benefits for 2 years and they provide outstanding service. Just recently, they transitioned my husband and I to a new Medigap plan. Their service was exemplary! They are thorough and really great to deal with. The transition went smoothly thanks to their assistance. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits. They always go the extra mile to help!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris! We’re so pleased our team has been able to assist you these past few years and we look forward to providing that same service in the years to come. We appreciate your review and recommendation!

Ed McGinn Ormond Beach, FL

.I'm amazed! Shopping for supplemental Medicare insurance has been nothing short of massively intimidating! The cold call insurance brokers felt much like used-car salesman! I googled "top rated Medicare supplement companies" and came across BOOMER BENEFITS. My lucky day! Not only was the web site informative, easy to navigate and user friendly. Jacob C, my advisor. was my hero today! This kind man helped me until I understood ALL the details. He walked me through every aspect, answered ALL my questions and quelled all my fears. I now have great additional coverage; I feel deeply relieved, and I feel assured the team at BOOMER BENEFITS will be available to help me in the future with any and all questions and concerns! You really need to do yourself a favor and contact this group! Well done, Jacob, Thanks for everything. it was a great pleasure doing business with you today!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Jacob! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he could help walk you through this whole process and provide his assistance during this transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns, Ed!

Michael Osean Tiverton, RI

I was told by a friend that he dealt with BB and specifically Bill W. He left me his number and within a week, I set up an appointment with Bill. Bill has excellent communication skills and a willingness to help me understand the process and decisions I had to make. He is very knowledgeable with all the issues concerning Medicare and all the plans that are offered. He followed up on my decisions and was helpful with questions I had regarding the nuances involving insurances! He is a delight to work with and I will definitely refer him to friends and acquaintances. Bill made the process easy to understand and I'm very happy with the healthcare choices he guided me through! He certainly is a positive asset to Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Bill! We’re so glad he could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We hope all of our clients have this same experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Anita Brienza Beltsville, MD

After I made an unfortunate choice of secondary insurance for Medicare, Boomer Benefits provided me with information to make a better choice and walked me through the timing and the process. They've also advocated on my behalf when I needed it - more than once. I don't get frustrated by insurance issues anymore, because I know I have a team to help me if I encounter a situation that's puzzling or complex. I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with BB - they are friendly, responsive, professional and they don't stop until I have closure on an issue. I would give them 10 stars if I could! Shout-outs to Alexis, Juliette and Carrie for their guidance and expertise!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Antia! We’re so happy our team has been so helpful while you started the Medicare journey. We could not be more pleased to have such amazing feedback about our team. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for sharing these experiences.

Larry Prather Harker Heights, TX

Alisha P is WONDERFUL!!!! She explains everything and responds to all your questions. Extremely helpful and understanding. She fills out the applications for you via the phone and makes it very simple to complete all transactions. GREAT, GREAT service!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Alisha! We love to receive such positive feedback about our team. We’re happy she was there to help you through this process!

Sam Torke Nokomis, FL

It is always easy working with Boomer Benefits. Recently my wife and I found ourselves needing some additional help with a medical plan and we spoke with Delaney M. She was great and provided the information we needex to make a decision

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Sam! Thank you for sharing your experience with Delaney. We could not be happier knowing she was able to assist you and your wife recently!

MM San Antonio, TX

I was surprised to hear a “young” voice after dialing a number for “senior” benefits! My crotchety self thought, “How can this young person be an expert in Medicare? “……but may I just say my representative Lily is absolutely is an expert! I was very confused by all the offerings and some special situations in which I find myself. Lily was extremely helpful and we were able to sort out a good plan. She was very professional, upbeat, helpful and fantastic with follow up. I feel great full for the assistance!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, MM! We're so happy Lily could assist you with your Medicare enrollment and ensure everything is in place even with being a young voice. 😊 We greatly appreciate your review and will pass along the kind words!

Jovita Gonzz Houston, TX

From the review & registration period of my Medicare Supplement plans, Tyler W was extremely knowledgeable, personable, and professional. My customer service agent Veronica E was extremely helpful! She went above & beyond to find answers to my questions regarding wellness program and gym membership. She actively listened to my needs. She did some research, she called me back with additional information in a timely manner, she returned my calls when I asked for additional help. She gave me an extraordinary customer service experience!! Kudos Veronica!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Patricia! We’re so happy our team has been so helpful while you started the Medicare journey. We could not be more pleased to have such amazing feedback about Tyler and Veronica. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for sharing these experiences, Jovita!

David Smith South Boston, VA

Was assisted by Peter M when I called Boomer Benefits for help filing a claim. Phone was answered promptly as always and Peter was able to answer all my questions in short order. Few companies today offer personalized service by phone, without jumping through annoying voice prompts and hold time waiting for a person. If you like reaching a person without the wait and having someone knowledgeable help you navigate senior health care options then I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Thanks Peter for the latest assist!! Dave S.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, David! We’re so pleased Peter was able to assist you with filing the claim and ensuring all your questions were answered. We appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions.

Carol Vander Meulen Lawton, OK

I was having an issue with my old insurance showing as my primary after it had been cancelled. I quickly called Boomer Benefits and Lane E was right there to give me all the help I needed. He took care of everything for me, called Medicare, got me on the line with them, and in very short order it was all taken care of. What I really appreciate is how he explains beforehand what he will do to help me and what I can expect to happen from any conversations I may have with Medicate or my insurance carrier. I am so pleased!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Lane. We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance, answer your questions, and take care of everything for you! We will pass this along to our team, Carol!

Dana Greer, SC

I'm so pleased with Jesstina L and Ashley G assistance in signing up for Medicare. Although Boomer Benefits has many videos describing and simplifying Medicare and procedures for signing up, Jesstina was kind enough to patiently explain things for me again and helpfully answer my questions. Likewise Ashley was also very helpful in setting up conference calls with Medigap agents to complete the procedure. I would not have been able to sign up on my own for Medicare without Boomer Benefits, Jesstina and Ashley who made it so very easy! I'm ever so grateful for their assistance. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so please Jesstina and Ashley were there to help answer your questions and walk you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Barbara Jackson Gilbert, AZ

Every contact I have had with Boomer Benefits to resolve issues has been met with excellence! My latest experience with Elizabeth D was fantastic and again I couldn't be more satisfied. She immediately responded to my need and followed up twice to make sure I was satisfied and to offer any future assistance I might need. I couldn't be more satisfied. WELL DONE!!!!! I highly recommend this company. They do what they say they will do all the time with quality and excellence! Thank you Boomer Benefits, thank you Elizabeth D!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Elizabeth for this recent issue We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she could resolve the issue and ensure you were updated with the necessary information. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Lesley Radov Duluth, GA

I worked with Darla F over several days to change my Medicare supplemental G plan from Mutual of Omaha to Manhattan Life. It was a pleasure working with her. She was knowledgeable, friendly, answered all of my questions, and guided me to pick the right Provider. I did not feel pushed toward any specific program or provider. Darla outlined all of my options and worked with me. As a matter fact I recommended her to my sister. I was extremely pleased with her service and in the future if I need to to consider modifying my Medicare benefits again I would use boomer benefits and request Darla’s services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Darla! We’re so glad she could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We hope all of our clients have this same experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and recommending Darla to your sister. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Bonnie Suba Vancouver, WA

Tina K was the agent I worked with. She has excellent people skills and a willingness to help me understand all the benefits and processes. She is very literate with all the issues concerning, Medicare and all the plans that are offered. She took her time to do a follow up on my decisions and was extemely helpful in making me understand all the new language involving insurances! She was a delight to work with and would refer her to others! Who wants to get older and try to cipher through insurances? Nobody, I am sure, especially not me; but Tina made the process so easy and understandable of what is best for my helathcare! She is definately an assest to the company Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tina! We’re so glad she could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Diane Tran Katy, TX

At the recommendation of my husband who had good experience working with Matthew M and Boomer Benefits, I contacted Matthew recently and started the Medicare process with him. He and his team, which included Becca J and Cheyanne K, were very knowledgeable, great at explaining details, and patient with me. He took the time to understand my needs then provided choices of plans, their pros and cons so I could think through and take the necessary time to make the decisions. He told me from the beginning that his help would not cost us anything. Boomer Benefits represents many insurance companies that pay them instead. I really like the software that helps with the drug plans. You are asked to provide your current medications, dosages and frequencies and the software would calculate the estimated costs for the various plans so you can pick the best one. Similarly Mathew would ask me questions about my dental needs and search for the best options. Once I chose the plans, Matthew and his team applied them on my behalf and informed me the approval process every step of the way. I’m very pleased with the process and feel that with help from Mathew and his team, I got the best plans with the most benefits for my own case. I highly recommend Mathew and Boomer Benefits to anyone who has questions or concerns related to Medicare. You should give them a call.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Matthew, Becca, and Cheyanne during this process! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad they could help you with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

DONNA CHISHOLM San Diego, CA

I had an absolutely incredible experience choosing a supplemental MediGap plan with Ryan L! Prior to my calling Boomer Benefits, I was very confused and overwhelmed trying to wade through the volume of information regarding supplemental plans but Ryan was extremely knowledgeable, patient and explained in great detail answers to the multitude of questions I had (he spent over an hour on the phone with me). When it came time to apply for a plan, Ryan walked me through every step, going above and beyond. I would highly recommend using Boomer Benefits for all your Medicare needs if you want stellar service. Kudos to Ryan L: he gave me 10++ service: Boomer Benefits is very fortunate to have such an amazing employee!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so thrilled Ryan could help answer your questions and find the right plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the recommendation! We greatly appreciate the kind words, Donna!

Kevin San Francisco, CA

Like most people turning 65, I was faced with investigating Original Medicare (Parts A & B) along with finding a drug plan and supplemental coverage. I first turned to Medicare .gov and SSA .gov and read their webpages and on-line articles. After hours of being on hold with each and talking to representatives, I soon realized I needed to take a much deeper dive into research to understand the consequences of the decisions I needed to make. I came across mention of Boomer Benefits during my Internet research and decided to reach out for their perspective. I looked at their website and felt they had a fresh and non-biased approach to Medicare. I was initially contacted by Justin K who logically and patiently explained the various plans for supplemental coverage and the differences between them. I signed up for some webinars offered by Boomer Benefits which were packed full of meaningful and relevant information. There was no selling - only presentation of details, Medicare rules and regulations, how typical experiences flow and what to avoid so as not to create problems or difficult situation to unwind. After completing the application for supplemental coverages and being accepted, Justin handed me over to Bree W who assisted in procuring Part D drug coverage. She sent me links to tools to gather initial information and then sent me plan comparisons to evaluate and eventually select and sign up for well in advance of my plan start date. She was very helpful in answering my many question and again patient and logical. Throughout this Medicare process, Boomer Benefits made me feel supported and valued; not as just a customer but also as a person. They will always be an advocate for their clients; something that they use in their marketing materials but also something that they actually mean. I would definitely recommend Boomer Benefits to other 'boomers' I know -- and actually have already!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Justin and Bree during this process! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad they could help you with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Patricia Z Lithia, FL

My husband and I turned 65 this year and a friend had recommended Boomer Benefits. Never having been on Medicare before, we had many questions and concerns. Bill W. was our go to guy who kept us on track and made the process simple and seamless. We were both thrilled at the whole process knowing all our questions were answered and we got the right plans for our specific needs. We’re confident in knowing that Boomer is a phone call away if and when there are issues with any bills or coverage. We really can’t say enough positive things about BB and Bill W. Truly a great experience and great to work with. We will be recommending to family and friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he could help you and your spouse with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Bill. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

May. 16th, 2022

Jerry Maggio Land O' Lakes, FL

Easy to work with, very responsive and knowledgeable Reps. Special thanks to Sydney B and Cynthia G for their help in both registration and trouble resolution efforts...

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jerry! Thank you for sharing your experience with Sydney and Cynthia. We could not be happier knowing they were able to assist you recently.

Al Geserick Manassas, VA

Boomer Benefits is amazing. They are always looking out for my best interest and handle any problems for me. Brandon T just worked with me to reduce my Plan G premium by over $60/month. Super happy with Boomer and recommend them to anyone I run into thats on Medicare. You guys are the best!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! We’re so glad Brandon could help you find a more cost-effective Plan G policy! We hope all of our clients have this same experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for recommending us to others!

jojo jacobs Montgomery, AL

Jasleen S is a 5 Star (gold) agent. Very much on top of her game, she had every answer to any question, reacted very quickly and followed through with every step of my policy change, making the whole process smooth as silk. I am very satisfied with the attention and help I received from Jasleen.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so please Jasleen was there to help answer your questions and walk you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Dale Fitforduty Kennesaw, GA

Boomer Benefits is a great place to not only get answers but to ge help, Thanks to Alexis P at Boomers, this will always may place for answers. Alexis was amazing. She went above and beyond to help me solve my issue. Thank you, Boomer for such great people expecially Alexis. Absolutely an amazing experience

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Dale! Thank you for sharing your experience with Alexis and for allowing us to help you get the right answers! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review about our team!

John Tyler Chicago, IL

I had been so stressed out, Until Sydney B! Thank you for all your help Sydney...feeling so relieved, people don't understand how difficult this process is until you're in it Five Stars! my friend recommended Boomer Benefits an for that. I can't thank him enough. JT

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, JT! We're so happy Sydney could assist you with your Medicare enrollment and ensure everything is in place. We greatly appreciate your review and we’re thrilled your friend recommended us!

Patricia Adams Bucksport, ME

I dealt with Kelly D and she was awesome. She was very professional, courteous and paid close attention to my needs. She found a policy for me that is excellent. She has even called me back with additional information to help me make decisions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Patricia! We’re so happy our team has been so helpful while you started the Medicare journey. We could not be more pleased to have such amazing feedback about Kelly. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for sharing these experiences.

Marjie Smith Beaufort, SC

Simply an amazing resource for those new or longtime Medicare recipients. Personal service via phone 5 days a week. I recently needed help with a denial from Medicare. Angie handled everything for me. I barely had to lift a finger. Her professionalism is beyond measure. Thanks to Angie and the rest of the Boomer Benefits team

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Angie and for allowing us to help you with this recent claim issue! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review about our team!

Charles Schelberg Lookout Mountain, GA

Bill W of Boomer Benefits was extremely helpful in explaining to my wife and me the details of Medicare and Medigap insurance coverages and costs. He made clear what can be a confusing system, and helped my wife with the decision-making and application process. I would highly recommend.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Charles! We're so happy Bill could assist you and your spouse with your Medicare enrollments and ensure it was a smooth transition for you. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation!

Jean Loar Prosper, TX

It was such a delight to work with Janay at Boomer. She was very helpful with a billing issue that had to do with my doctor's office staff miscoding. She was able to have them recode and resend to Medicare which save me a great deal of money. She was pleasant and efficient and is now my new best friend.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Janay! We’re happy she could help you navigate this coding error and get it resolved. We will pass long the kind words, Jean!

Suzy Thacker Boardman, OR

I had been dreading this phone call for quite awhile, but eventually had to dive in. Tyler W made this entire process absolutely painless. Knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, helpful, the list goes on. This is, by far, the best customer service experience I have ever had!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Suzy! We're so happy Tyler could assist you with your Medicare enrollment and make sure it was a smooth transition for you. We greatly appreciate your review and we’re glad you made the call!

Rebecca Bigler Holly Springs, MS

Chris W was amazing. After putting off what I thought would be a painful exercise in trying to figure out Medicare, I can say it was a very pleasant experience. Chris explained what I needed to know and made certain that I understood correctly the facts I already felt I had covered. I feel extremely confident that the correct decisions for me were made and implemented. Thank you Chris and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so thrilled Chris could help answer your questions and give you the confidence in your decision. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Jan K Corpus Christi, TX

A huge 'Thank You' to Delaney for helping me navigate the waters of medicare supplements once again. This is not my first time to rely on help from Boomer Benefits. They have been my first choice when I think I need to consider my available options. They seem to always have the very best representatives, and Delaney was no exception. She answered all my questions, even some that I didn't even know that I had. Again, thank you Delaney! You are amazing!! Jan K.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Delaney. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions! We will pass this along to our team, Jan!

Donna Williams Van, TX

My husband was turning 65 soon so Medicare something I was dreading. Did a Facebook search and found Boomer Benefits group. After much reading I called them. Ashlee M was my representative. She was very knowledgeable,kind, patient and made the whole process so easy. I would have been so lost and confused without her. I cant recommend them enough. Thank you Ashlee!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ashlee. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions! We will pass this along, Donna!

M M Canton, GA

Ms. Bree W greatly assisted me with getting signed up for Medicare and was very earnest in her efforts to make sure that I got the most cost effective and comprehensive coverage available. Her attention and focus on making sure that I understood the various options was far beyond my expectations. Bree is a first-class individual with a laser focus on comprehensive customer service. I can highly and unequivocally recommend Bree to anyone interested in getting the best customer service possible.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Bree! We’re so glad she could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Rita Constantino Punta Gorda, FL

I needed to switch insurances and was lucky enough to speak with a gentleman who was helpful in explaining the differences between Medicare advantage and Medicare with a supplement. What the best option was for me. Neigel R was fantastic. He is my go to guy more than just selling me insurance he has solved problems more than once!!! I would recommend Boomer benefits anytime because of my experience with him.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Nigel could help answer your questions and find the right plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the recommendation, Rita!

M C Lincoln, NE

Boomer Benefits is a terrific company to work with. Recently I contacted them regarding an issue I was having with Medicare coverage. Nicholas P listened patiently to my explanation of the issue and said he would look into it and get back to me within a day. He called back that same day with the issue resolved. He even followed up with an email. I am so impressed with Boomer Benefits and with the quick follow up by Nicholas. Issue was resolved and I didn't have to figure it out alone. Thank you Nicholas!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Nick. We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your recent questions and resolve the issue! We will pass this along, MC!

Lucy Los Angeles, CA

This year was my first experience with Boomer Benefits. My experience was excellent. My agent, Kelly D, was very knowledgeable and provided a wealth of information that helped me in making decisions appropriate for my circumstances. She also helped me to enroll with providers which made the process easy and seamless. The company also has a book to help provide information to help guide decisions. I think their guidance without trying to sway you one way or the other was refreshing. Finally, this company will provide ongoing assistance with any insurance needs/problems I may encounter.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Kelly could help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Lucy!

Tony Lorenz Atlanta, GA

With my Medicare sign-up window quickly approaching, and the emails, and the phone calls, and the amount of USPS stuff coming in each and every day, I was absolutely overwhelmed. Didn't know where to begin and, quite frankly, was beginning to lose interest -- which I knew could not happen. Thankfully ran across Boomer Benefits online and I have to tell you, it was an absolute godsend. I never use the phone. I hate to use the phone. Thankfully Trey D was pretty darn consistent about calling/emailing me about jumping on the phone with him. I can see why he insisted on the phone call rather than email, which I always suggest and prefer. He explained every single part of Medicare in meticulous detail, offering me lots of options and helping me get signed up every step of the way. I am exceptionally grateful. I truly was overwhelmed and didn't know where to begin. Excellent company with excellent results. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Trey was able to help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation, Tony! Give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Johanne Cardinal Tucson, AZ

Both my husband and I have been doing business with Boomer Benefits since 2017. They are always super helpful and patient. We went from WA State to SD to AZ since then and Boomers Benefits haven’t missed a beat from providing us with more affordable coverage when rates climb to high to troubleshooting bills that I can’t never understand from Medicare or supplemental insurance companies. They really do “speak Medicare” so I don’t have to! Special kudos to Brandon T, from BB’s claims team who dig into my question and got me a satisfying response. If Bommer Benefits is available in your state, I highly recommend your giving them a call — don’t even try to deal with Medicare admin stuff yourself when they can do it way better!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Brandon! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad we’ve been able to help you since 2017 and always make sure your insurance is taken care of. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, Johanne!

Elizabeth Gaston Cunningham San Antonio, TX

I was having a hard time finding a provider who accepts new patients (despite what the United Health website said), so Angie K at Boomer Benefits took up my cause and, BAM!, in the next 48 hours, she'd personally called 25 specialists until she found three, near my home, for me to choose from—highly rated doctors who take my plan AND accept new patients. I picked the doctor at the top of the list and, now, I can finally see a great doctor to help me get to the root of my health issue. Can you imagine that level of kid glove service in this day and age? I didn’t ask her to make those calls; she took the initiative. I’m blown away and you will be, too. I already loved Boomer Benefits because of Kenzie, who helped me pick my plan. Now, I love them even more. If you need the kind of kind, compassionate help you’d want your own grandmother to have, ask for Angie!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Angie was able to send you three different doctors close to you who were accepting new patients! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Elizabeth!

Amy Sparta Roanoke, VA

I called Boomer benefits on a whim of an ad I saw on Facebook- I spoke with a lady name Tish P clearly and simply explained everything to me matter-of-factly - she didn’t rush me she didn’t push me to buy anything it was like talking to an old friend- I would like to think that all of the people there are just like her and if they are than this is the best company ever she has been a blessing to me and helping me to understand and giving me all of the information I needed to make good decisions things I have been worried about for months I now feel at ease about and much more relaxed- this company has been amazing to me and Tish has been wonderful I cannot say enough good things about her and this company- Appreciative Barbara S

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tish! We’re so glad she was able to help you through this transition and provide you with all the information you needed. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Craig Seamas Chicago, IL

Since signing up for my Medicare with/thru BB (2018), I have found consistent help on issues when they have emerged with supplemental insurance companies and specifically the latest helper has been Allyson G helping me sort out Dental reimbursement problems along with other conundrums. She has been courteous, helpful, available, and pro-active on my behalf... This quality of service, after "signing" has been a hallmark of Boomer Benefits and their people and I am very grateful for their assistance. In addition, they provide excellent U-tube help and analyses of the vagaries of this Medicare system.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Caleb! We’re happy he was able to help!

Tom T. Tampa, FL

I began working with Boomer Benefits early in my search for Medicare information since i was going to retire in a few months. I initially worked with Chris H. who expertly guided me along the path to choosing a superior Medicare Supplement plan. His knowledge and professionalism won me over very quickly. After being onboarded with the Medicare Supplement plan, I was referred to Michele V. who expertly guided me to choosing the best Plan D for my needs. The whole experience has been extremely positive and took the guesswork out of selecting the right Medicare plans. I couldn't be happier with their service. I know that I am in good hands if I need assistance in the future. Thank you Chris and Michele for your Medicare expertise.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Chris and Michele were able to help answer your questions and find the rights plans to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Tom! Give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Sharon Woodhouse Dallas, TX

Becca J was amazing. She answered every question we had and beyond. We knew nothing about the drug plans and Boomer Benefits gave us multiple plans to choose from and Becca explained each one. We were able to made the best decision for our situation.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sharon! We’re so pleased Becca was able to assist you with your Part D enrollment this year and make sure everything is in place for you. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions!

Ginger Malek Chalfont, PA

Becca J has helped me navigate Medicare with ease. She has saved me time and money and has followed through with everything she has said. Boomer Benefits has made my transition into Medicare painless, and I cannot thank them enough.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca! We’re happy she could help you navigate Medicare and make it as smooth as possible. We will pass long the kind words, Ginger!

Diane Young San Antonio, TX

Chris H helped me with choosing a supplement plan after moving to a new state & having been with same agent for 18 years. Great customer service & understanding from him. Would recommend to anyone.... especially if need to know more of your options. 🤠

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris and for allowing us to help you with the recent move! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review about our team! Thank you for the recommendation!

Sue Mavris Bedford, NH

Medicare is complicated - what an understatement! Last year, Tyler W from Boomer Benefits helps us negotiate the Medicare process for my husband. This year it's my turn. Signing up was a quick, painless, and easy process. Tyler made everything simple. Thank you Tyler and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sue! We’re so pleased Tyler was able to assist you with your enrollment this year and make sure everything is in place for you. We’ll be here to help in the future!