Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.3

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

ARLYNE MORGENSTERN Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was wearing my new "necklace" the 2nd day I received it when I fell and couldn't get up . I pushed the button and before I got my finger off the button a voice came out of it. Within 7 minutes the rescue squad was at my door and in my house and got me up. The last time I fell without MobilHelp it took me 4 hrs before I was able to scream and my neighbor called paramedics. My knees literally can't have any pressure on them.

Glenna Togo Albuquerque, NM

They called me first when the alarm went off rather then sending help to make sure it was an emergency. I was so glad. I live in Albuquerque and my aunt who wears the device lives in Mesa. The device went off twice because of my aunt's misuse. She is almost 95 who suffers from dementia. I love the product but she gets confused on how to use the product. I may have to return it unless she understands how to use it and not take it off and hang it on her walker!

Lisa Havens Shawnee Mission, KS

We were hoping that Mobile Help services would be a fail safe but not ever needed. Well, when Dad fell recently, we were relieved to experience how well it works. When Dad did not respond to the call from the help center, they had emergency services there immediately. The EMTs were able to get into the house with the information we had provided to Mobile help and they found him on the floor. Thankfully he is OK, but who knows how long he would have had to wait before someone realized he was in trouble? Thank you for your quality product and services!

Ruth. Axsom Melbourne, FL

My son contacted the company due to a friends recommendation and the information qe read on line. I had had a monitoring service for several years That service required a wall phone connection and I no longer had that. Also I could not speak directly to the neck unit. Your unit provided what I was interested in having. The "0n the go" was what I felt I wanted.

David Rice Reedsville, OH

As a family member requesting this for my father, the ordering process was easy and straightforward. Was able to choose the solution that best met our needs. When issues have arisen with the operation of the base unit and testing of devices, support has been readily available via phone to help guide through testing and resolving issues. Have not had to use the system for real, but response has been quick during tests.

Diane Judice Youngsville, LA

I ordered the mobile unit with fall pendant for my very independent-minded mother. Though previously very resistant to any kind of medical alert system, this unit was unobtrusive enough to convince her to give it a real chance. While not enthused, she has accepted it as part of her lifestyle, and given her children peace of mind. And I think (though she won't admit it) that it also gives her peace of mind. The only drawback...some fall-alert false alarms while sleeping and when bending over quickly.

Linda Reinhardt Erie, PA

Have not had emergencies,yet. But test interactions have been positive. At least its not off shore

Heidi E Peter Birmingham, AL

Service was wonderful. If there are any issues, they take care of it immediately.

ramona langdon Malone, NY

they gave me a lot of help setting up and knowing that i am safe at home and on the go!!

Sue Korzinek Newaygo, MI

Ease of setup and use. GPS technology that allows the service to work anywhere.

Debra Boyett Fouke, AR

They call to check on my mom even when there are no issues. Everyone is very polite and kind.

Dr. Alyce A Schultz Bozeman, MT

Necklace is large and very sensitive. It has gone off 3 times when I rolled over in bed (I am not a large person) so I no longer wear at night.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Alyce, We received your review and we apologize for the issues you are experiencing due to the false alarms. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to help resolve this issue and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 1st, 2022

Claire Bishop Saint Augustine, FL

quick response especially when apparently I hit the button when I bent over while working on making greeting cards

Kallie Amaral Rochester, MN

Habe appreciated the accuracy of the fall detection and responsiveness of call station

Delores E Sandel Fort Worth, TX

MY EXPERIENCE WAS A FALSE ALARM, BUT THEY RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY WITH CONCERN FOR MY SAFETY.

Catherine Biggers Westbury, NY

The service is incredible. Help was on its way as soon as my Motherinlaw needed help.

Dale

Easy to set up and use. Peace of mind knowing a reliable agent is availabe in case of emergency.

Dean Rogers Blue Springs, MO

More options such as a lockbox for house keys to allow first responders to enter home

Shirley Luzier Alamogordo, NM

I am 90 years old and used your service on 10 May 21 when I fell in my living room and hit my forehead on my walker causing it to bleed. I was instantly connected to a person and explained my situation. They requested an ambulance be dispatched to my home for assistance. They also called my daughter to tell her what happened. She was able to get to me before the ambulance arrived and access the situation. When the EMTs arrived, she told them what she had found out about my fall and requested they transport me to the local hospital to have my head checked in case of a concussion or other issue going on. I was taken to the ER at GCRMC and my needs were taken care of immediately. When my daughter told me she signed me ip for Mobile Help 24 hour Emergency Monitoring, I told her I didnt feel I needed it, but I was so glad I had my pendant on when I fell and I reached help in a matter of minutes after pushing the button. It would have been extremely difficult if not impossible for me to get to phone to dial 911 considering where and how I landed after the fall. Having the Mobile Help was the best thing my daughter could have done for me so I can remain living independently in my own home and not worry so much about the what ifs. My solution is only a button push away for needed assistance should I fall again. I am very satisfied with the service from Mobile Help and highly recommend it for anyone that has a loved one living alone that they worry about their safety.

Danielle Meissner Endicott, NY

The customer service agent, Stewart, was AMAZING with setting up the account. I believe we called on a Sunday evening and her was so polite, helpful, friendly, and patient. Stewart was also very clear with options and directions with set up. There were two of us helping our friend set this service up and he was very patient while we talk among the 3 of us to make decisions. I believe we have already accidentally bumped the button twice and each the response has been swift and understanding. I helped my 87 year old friend with this so that we all (including her) could feel more confident and safe in keeping her in her home. She is so alert and capable; however, mobility is an issue and the fear of falling creates a lot of anxiety for her. This has put all of us who love her and her more at ease. Thank you! The hope is you never have to use it, but if the time ever comes for an emergency I am confident in MobileHelp.

EPJ Sterling, VA

Although I have not had to reach out for help, I accidently activated the alarm on my writ and didn't know it, all four of my contacts were called, and I was instantly called to see if I needed help. Additionally, I like the ease of the multiple alert devices that activate a call for help. i.e. Voice activation; Pushing a button from a device around my neck or on the wall to "no response" will automatically send help and notify my alerting the people on my "Emergency Response List". Also, the fall detector and the GPS navigational signal will pin-point my whereabouts if I am away from home and get into an accident, they can send help.

Sue Nowell

I ordered this system on a Wednesday because I was having blood pressure problems. I live alone & was afraid I might fall. That Saturday I had to have a pacemaker implanted and when I came home it was had arrived. It was a week before I was able to get it set up. The Tec Department was very patient and helpful in answering my questions. They even ran the test & told me I could call back in a month & they would check it for me. I had to call back & tell them I had to move the lockbox to a more convenient location. That representative was helpful as well. Thankfully I haven't had to use the device but I have been impressed with the service so far.. .

Alex

My mom’s caregiver was able to set up the system for her very easily. I got a text immediately after the system was installed to let me know it was up and running. I like that it is not intrusive for her. My mom does not realize she is wearing it which is a good thing because it took her a lot to get on board with getting a medical alert system. It seems to be holding up well. She hasn’t broken it and she sleeps with it. It was good for us that there was no contract and no high pressure sales and no monthly fee. Those were probably the biggest decision makers for us. It is a really good value. If anything happens I have peace of mind.

Donna Klein

We recently received the MobileHelp unit and set it up. My father wears the wrist band all the time. In the back of my mind I always prayed that the unit would work if anything ever happened to my father. Yesterday, he was out in his back yard and was engrossed in measuring his yard for a new shed. He heard some commotion out in the front of his house, but went on his own business. A few minutes later, an EMT tapped him on the back and asked him if he was okay. Of course he was startled, but couldn't figure out why this EMT was in his back yard and how he even got through his locked front door. Apparently my father unknowingly hit the button on his wrist band which triggered the MobileHelp operator to call out to him. With no response, they called my sister, who also didn't respond due to her phone being in another room. MobileHelp called the EMT's to do a wellcheck on my father. They used the code I provided to MobileHelp for the lockbox and entered the house to find my dad safe and sound in the back yard. So...as much as I am glad this wasn't a real emergency and sorry that the EMT's went out on an unnecessary call, I am completely confident now in the MobileHelp system and am glad we purchased it for my 89 yr old dad. He enjoys the freedom he has in his own home and we are glad he has his independence. We will be keeping MobileHelp for a long, long time and recommend it to anyone how has an aging parent who wants to keep their independence. It gave my sister and I the relief we were looking for. Thanks for such a great product.

Carolyn

Most definitely mobile help is worth the price for the peace of mind. When I initially signed up, everybody was helpful in explaining how it works and helped me to test all my pieces of equipment. There have been three times that I have accidentally hit the button. It send an alarm and they contact me by phone to see if it was a real emergency or if it was false alarm. They’re very nice about it. It provides me with a sense of security and is comforting to know if something happens, I’ve got it. I have passed out on the floor before and I am widow and no one else is here. It was just what I was looking for.

Heather Ullmann Port Ludlow, WA

I purchased the Mobile Help Solo which gives me protection at home or away. Set up was very easy and device is simple to use. Love the mobile communication unit that can be taken out of its charging base and small enough to carry with you in your purse or pocket when leaving home. I switched out the black cord on the alert button that hangs around your neck with a gold or silver chain (depending on what goes with my other jewelry for the day). Inasmuch as I wear the button inside my top, all that shows is a nice gold/silver chain around my nec, Works perfectly! P.S. The wrist alert that was also included does not work for me as it is much too large for my very small wrist.

Tara Hutchinson, KS

I love that you send not just the deal that you hang around your neck, but its power button and the wrist watch and even the door lock. I was with someone else and they were charging me over thirty dollars a month for just the deal you hang around the neck and it wouldn't even stay charged. I feel more secure with the lock box on thedoor and feel better that when I got out and if I do have another fall like I had in February that I can get a hold of someone quicker than I did get in there. I accidentally pushed it last month and they were quick to respond to it so I was very impressed by that. The only downfall is the price.

Pamela Cypress, TX

They took care of me right from the start. He was patient. Afterwards they were very attentive, made sure it was working right and helped me when it wasn't . They were excellent. I used it when I was living in Florida. I was having shortness of breath and I didn't know whether to go to the hospital or not. I couldn't catch my breath; I just didn't know what to do. So I called them and they came out to me and calculated and that I really needed to go in the abulance and be snet to the hospital. They said that if I hadn't called when I did, they would have had to put a tube down my throat to get me breath.

Eva Boscamp

When I was searching for GPS 24/7 the individual I talked to on the phone were polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with the many questions I asked. I took down allp the information and then went to the Mobile Help website and read the reviews written by the users of MobileHelp. Even after all that I waited to see how I felt several days later. Then I called again ask a few more questions and signed up. I was given all the information about what to do when the Unit arrived I read all the instructions before I had my daughter-in-law went through putting it into use. I feel secure both in my home abd with the small unit I take with me when I leave my home.

Margaret DeLude

I feel such peace and having this alert with me as in the month since the month of August last year I have fallen five times as an 82 year old and I live alone this is giving me so much peace I cannot explain it anyone that does not get it I don't know I don't know what to tell him I couldn't afford it but that couldn't afford not to get it this is where we pick our battles in life this was needed I have my safety I cannot always count on my neighbors being at home so now I feel nothing at all I have to do is press the button if I need to and someone will be here thank you so much Margaret delude

Betty :Moseley Stockbridge, GA

I feel confident when I am at home and away from home that I have help only a few minutes away. I previously had a system which protected me at home but not when I was away from home. I fell when I left a store where I had been shopping and could not get up by myself. As soon as I got home, I got my mail out of the mailbox and found a copy of the AARP magazine. I had seen ads before on MobileHelp and thought about checking them out but the ad in AARP convinced me to call that day. I am so happy now that I feel safe when I leave my home because my protection goes with me. So easy to set up and I know that if I need it I can depend that it will be there..

When I was getting started with their system, I had a lot of concerns and questions and stuff and they were always right there to answer it and they were very friendly, they didn't mind if it might have been a silly or stupid question. They did not treat it as such. I had some issues with the device being overly sensitive with movement. It would go off when there was no fall, just a slight movement. They rectified the situation by sending me out a different unit that had a different type of cord to hold it. I just got it a couple of days ago, I'm not sure I'm going to like this new cord and how it hangs. The equipment all seems like really good sturdy, quality stuff. I really tested the other one that they set up and that went well.

Lois F.

They've always answer my questions. I needed a whole new account because I lost everything in a flood last September so they were very helpful in getting me started again. I like that there is a good mobile base her in the house plus a mobile unit that goes with me on a necklace and wristband. Use the wrist band all the time but I wear the necklace when I'm dressed up to go some place like church. I inadvertently set off my wrist alarm and when I got back from walking my dog, I had the local police and fire department and EMT's at the house wondering what had happened to me. I found them to be very responsive. I've had excellent assistance when I tested the equipment.

Elena Wayland, MA

When I was setting it up I called them and they were incredibly gracious and took their time and walked me through it and explained different functionalities and the more they weren't sure about something they put me on hold. I've tested the fall detection capability which works very well the few times I've tested the button itself. I did a bunch of research before buying and Mobile Help looked like it was the most innovative with their products on the market and I felt very comfortable buying them and it was accurate in buying it and then in terms of customer support and usability and functionality of the product. It always worked and worked well and it's been a pleasure being a customer of Mobile Help.

Greg

I am very pleased. I am grateful that I feel secure and knowing that I can just hit the button and I will get someone from customer service to call me in a matter of seconds to ask what the situation is. Once I accidentally hit the button and the girl was extremely helpful and calm minded. She understood my condition and that it was an accident. I was very pleased with that. All of their customer service is excellent, they are very kind and willing to explain things further, nothing compares to MobileHelp. The other companies I worked with did not make me feel very comfortable. I am grateful for the fact it is water resistant and I can wear it in the shower. I live is a senior community and I have told all my neighbors about it.

Dora

I am allergic to nickel and I can wear it because it does not have nickel. It is affordable in the sense that you are getting state of the art equipment. Fall detection and GPS are extra so it is more expensive than some things but you also get more freedom. I take it with me everywhere I go. The devices are really strong and durable. Both are waterproof so I can wear it in shower. There is also a real person to talk to with the medical things. When I first set it up I was worried about false alarms and the fire and police departments showing up to my house because I am not good at technology. I had a tech person walk me through the entire process and it did not take long at all.

Eileen Columbus, GA

I have had terrific customer service and it is an outstanding product. They always check with great concern. When I've called, they call me back and they talk to me over the intercom. They're concerned about my well being and that's important to me. I've never had a problem with it, it's not easy to trigger off although I have done it once or twice it by mistake but it's always right there. I don't have to worry about because it is waterproof. It is a little more than I wanted to spend but then again if I am laying on the floor it's well worth the money. I have already recommended it to several people.

I called Mobile Help and they were very helpful and informative so I went with them. One day I was in the shower and I dropped the unit, so they tried to call me but I didn't hear them because I was in the bathroom with the door closed. So the next thing I knew, someonebody was pounding my back door and it was the police. So it was too sensitive so I did return it. They were very understanding and veyr concerned. I was very embarrassed, but they really tried to make it better. I appreciated their compassion and not making me feel dumb. The device is very very light and not obtrusive at all. When I called when I decided to cancel the fall button, they said that it was perfectly alright, and sent me an envelope to return it. And then they took off a certain amount of monthly bill. They were very understanding.

Carolyn Largo, FL

I had them before and they had been fantastic with their response. I had fallen up against the door and I could not get up and they contacted my daughter to tell them they were contacting first responders. I didn't need the first responders, my daughter was here in 15 minutes. The customer service is courteous, they listen, they understand, and they are always trying to help. If I press my button, I have a response immediately. I canceled the service with MobileHelp because I was going to live with my son but I'm back in my own home and I went back to MobileHelp. I will always go back to MobileHelp.

Evelyn Orlando, FL

I like the fact that I have this portable thing I take with me that goes with me wherever I go and it's not just restricted to my home because I don't stay at home. There have been a couple of times and my wrist band hit an edge or I must've hit something that alerted them to call and they're pretty much on the ball as far as detecting and calling back. I know one time my battery was low in one device and they kept calling me and tell me the battery was low which you know I have no idea when the battery is low so far I've had very good response with them. I paid a little bit more to go with mobile help simply because I'm not confined to your home.

Marian Qualey Pittsburgh, PA

My daughter is a surgical nurse and she's trying to help everyone in the place where she works while also taking care of her children. I have 6 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren. My family is around me here but they have other things to do. Since I'm going to be 90 next year they felt like I needed it. I'm not too steady when I walk so I have to be really careful or I might fall. I just got the necklace, wristband, and everything else in the mail last week. While someone is around the house I don't need to put it on but if everyone is out painting a room or doing something else I have to put it on. It's good to have it on me, that way I can call for help if I need it. According to my daughter, the button was easy to assemble and the prices were decent.

Antoinette Turner Jacksonville, FL

There were many different reasons why I decided to get it but mainly it was my age, I'm 71, and that I had been having dizzy spells and I would walk as if I was drunk. I thought it would be best if I could have it for my safety, in case I fell on the street or somewhere where no one would be able to help me out. That's why I decided to go ahead and get MobileHelp. The other day I did something foolish. I had the neck pendant on and had a blouse on too. When I went to take it off, I forgot to take off the pendant first so that fell on the floor. Immediately it went off and they just came to the rescue. I talked to them on the phone and just told them it had been an accident. While I was doing that even the paramedics came out, but I was able to straighten the situation out. Now I've sort of trained myself to avoid doing that sort of thing, but I'm glad to know that it works. I feel safer now.

Arthur And Lorraine Schmitt Smithtown, NY

I saw it as the number one service on AARP. They checked all the boxes of everything I needed and, since I trust AARP, I gave them a call and signed up. The representative that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and he answered all of my questions. We've had it for 2 weeks so far. I like that it has a GPS that I can take with me wherever I go. Especially because we go down to Florida for 3 months in the winter time. That means I can take the entire device down there with me without a problem. I wear the button even in the shower and take the mobile unit when I go out. It's wonderful. We did a test with it and it worked out 100%. I totally trust them. I think it's terrific and of excellent value.

Charles Nelson Houston, TX

Mobile Help offered everything I wanted, from the remote fall detection button, to the wristband, and the mobile bit that I can take away from my house. It's the most complete system I've seen. That's why I decided to switch from the service I had. I haven't had it for longer than a week but I think it's great judging from what I've seen. I hit the emergency button once and I got an immediate response. After that I just had to tell them it was a test. Customer service is tremendous; they respond really well. They're very polite, helpful, and very attentive to details. The service and the company are outstanding.

Anonymous Spokane, WA

I have fallen a couple of times and so far I have always been able to get somebody to help me. Still, I thought, there might be a time when I can't reach anyone so I need something in case that happens. I'm on social security so I have to watch every penny I spend. I checked out 4 or 5 services and they were actually cheaper, especially if I paid for 3 months or a whole year in advance. I couldn't do a year, but even with 3 months I was able to save $8 or something like that. I haven't had it for too long but I wear the device that goes around my neck with me and, when I leave, I take the other little thing in my purse. I even go to bed with it because I've woken up unable to speak before. I haven't had to call them but they explained to me what would happen when I do. Someone will call, ask me if I'm alright, and if I'm in a coma or can't talk, someone will be sent out to help me.

C.P. Bethlehem, PA

I had a different system and, as soon as I got it, they charged me and everything. Thing was, the buttons wouldn't work, so I just sent it all back. They tried to send me another one but I told them I didn't need them and I went and switched to MobileHelp. They were cheaper, I only have to pay $31 or $32 a month. I take it with me every day and I've called them to test it once a month or so. I put the necklace on when I'm home and I take the watch one with me when I go out. I also have a lockbox that they gave me and 2 papers that I can put on the fridge with anything that emergency services might need to know. I didn't get this much from the other company I was with. I like everything about it.

What I liked the most about the whole system was the idea of it. It's good if you fall and are unable to call for help or even press a button. The day that I received it I tested it and the gentlemen that responded had me walk outside to see if it worked. I took a few steps forward and he was able to tell exactly where I was. I didn't even say a word but he was able to see the cars around me and everything. That was just awesome and a good plus to all the other services that come with that. The best feature though is the fall detection one. I've fallen in the past and have been unable to speak, so having it makes me feel a lot better. I know that if that happens again they will be able to send me help. It works and it can definitely save your life.

Betty Findlay

I used to have it before for about 2 years. Then I got a free one from Medicare but I wasn't happy with that one so I went back to MobileHelp. I liked it the first time and I like it the second time. We had a problem when we first got it this time around though. The necklace has that fall detector thing and it went off a couple of times. They realized later on that the necklace was hanging down too low so they sent me a new one. So far everything seems fine with this one. In fact, they just called this morning to check on it and make sure everything was working right. They are very efficient and alert. The couple of times I've used it everything has gone well.

Debbie Conarroe Lufkin, TX

I have some physical problems that have caused me to fall down. Those times I have been away from a telephone or any way to call for help. Since I live alone, I thought that having some medical alert would be better than having nothing. My daughter and I researched all the other companies and felt like this one was the best way to go. With them you don't have to hide a key outside for someone to get in. They give you something with a code that emergency personnel knows. When they come, they can just punch that in, get the key, and get to you. I'm still waiting for my daughter to come down and help me set it all up. I got it mailed to me about 2 days ago.

J.D. Boca Raton, FL

I live alone and my children live up north so we wanted something like this. I went to them because they were local and had an office where I lived. I use it every day. When I go play bridge with my friends I take the pendant and the GPS unit with me. Usually I wear the wristband when I'm going to sleep just because it's easier. The other Friday, when I took off the pendant to switch to the wristband, I hit it against my bureau or something and set it off. Someone came on the machine right away and local help showed up to. I told them it was a false alarm but I was very impressed with how quickly they responded. It was almost instantly. The device really does what's advertised. It makes me and my children feel safer.