Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.2

Samuel L. Russell, Jr. Tucson, AZ

I accidentally bumped my MobilHelp which was around my neck while loading my clothes washer and I immediately heard this voice saying, "fall detected" with instructions as to what to do if I actually had not fallen. I was amazed to get that response and it was so reassuring to know that the system works so well.

Margaret Chase Livermore Falls, ME

I had great call but the fall detector battery had to be charged approximately every 10 to 12 hours. Mobil Help promised theirs would last about 3 days. It didn't . Mobile Help immediately sent an entire new product. The battery is no better than the last one.

Debra Replogle Southaven, MS

When we first got the necklace my mother kept accidentally pushing the button. The response was very fast. She's gotten used to it now but ambulance showed up at the house two times. It definitely works

Muriel Sheppard West Des Moines, IA

it is so light to wear around my neck, I often forget it's there. It is easy to keep in the charger overnight with my glasses and hearing aids. I put them all on at the same time.

Marie Lukasik Johnson City, NY

I have accidentally hit the fall alert button more than once......there is instant response. I have not had to place a real call for help but feel confident the response will be just as fast.

Linda Miner Denver, CO

I am a new customer and because of low AT&T signals, I feel insecure at times. I have accidentally hit the button and it tells me a fall has been detected. I cancel it, but wonder if it went through. The one I replaced would say call failed. I am trying to adjust with fall detection pendant, bracelet and go button. The problem with signals is because of the construction of our building and not faulty equipment.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing due to the cellular signal in your area. We are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with resolving these concerns. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to make sure you receive nothing less. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns and we will be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call. Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Dennis Cormier Worcester, MA

Gratefully I have not had to use the MobileHelp equipment in an emergency, but the equipment instructions, setup, testing etc. were quite easy, and I received excellent help from customer service when I asked for it. I am quite happy so far.

Lance Heern Iowa City, IA

Very quick response from the operators, everyone has been quite polite and helpful. Getting a text from the person helping my wife before I got a call threw me the first time, but now I realize it's a very good backup system . Couldn't be more pleased with the program so far.

Lynette Dettinger La Crosse, WI

I have dealt with absolutely awesome people. They are compassionate, knowledgeable. They make you feel like you are the only customer they have. My aunt has not had to use her system yet but I feel confident that it will work when it is needed.

Jane Bittner Akron, OH

The response to the button being pushed is very quick. Almost immediately the operator is talking from the base. If they don't hear anyone answering they immediately call the phone numbers that we have set up. If they talk to my mom and paramedics are being called they immediately call me to make sure I'm aware. Very reliable.

Michael Santostefano Hillsborough, NJ

I have had the Mobil Help system for only two months and although I haven't needed assistance, I did push the help button by accident and It triggered an immediate response from the support center to ask if I needed assistance. It is reassuring t ik know help is only a push of the button. As part of my package I received a lock box to allow emergency assistance to gain entry to my home without breaking dow nb a door.

Barbara A Hammond

I have only had MMobile Help service for a month have been so pleased with the Customer service. Each person I have spoken with has been most friendly, courteous, and helpful. They seem to be right "on top" of things. So far I am delighted.

M. Kalman Manchester, CT

I have not had to use the service and hope I won't, but I'm glad to have it "just-in-case" I chose it because it had the wristband for home and also a device for away from home, which is small and easy to take with me when I'm out.

Gary Nerger Glendale, AZ

I guess the ultimate test is whether we actually need to use the system which we have yet to need, thankfully. However the entire order, delivery, setup, training and customer service part of the program couldn't have been more seamless.

Audrey T Singleton Richmond Hill, GA

Mobilehelp has been an added player of support in assisting our elderly parent's in to remaining at home as they are. When my mother fell, mobilehelp responded promptly assessing that medical help was needed and EMS arrived quickly. MobileHelp contacted me and I was able to arrive within a few minutes.

Louis Heidel Fort Lauderdale, FL

My spouse says alert around neck is cumbersome since his hearing aid device is also around his neck.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Louis Heidel, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the equipment you received. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern. We do offer different systems, and we would be happy to contact you for assistance with finding one that would better suit your lifestyle. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon

Jul. 14th, 2022

Ruth. Axsom Melbourne, FL

My son contacted the company due to a friends recommendation and the information qe read on line. I had had a monitoring service for several years That service required a wall phone connection and I no longer had that. Also I could not speak directly to the neck unit. Your unit provided what I was interested in having. The "0n the go" was what I felt I wanted.

David Rice Reedsville, OH

As a family member requesting this for my father, the ordering process was easy and straightforward. Was able to choose the solution that best met our needs. When issues have arisen with the operation of the base unit and testing of devices, support has been readily available via phone to help guide through testing and resolving issues. Have not had to use the system for real, but response has been quick during tests.

Diane Judice Youngsville, LA

I ordered the mobile unit with fall pendant for my very independent-minded mother. Though previously very resistant to any kind of medical alert system, this unit was unobtrusive enough to convince her to give it a real chance. While not enthused, she has accepted it as part of her lifestyle, and given her children peace of mind. And I think (though she won't admit it) that it also gives her peace of mind. The only drawback...some fall-alert false alarms while sleeping and when bending over quickly.

John William Broughton Lansing, MI

When I was setting this up for my sister, you were very thorough, followed through everything you said you would do. Equipment arrived as promised and my sister received excellent service from your customer service in setup and follow through. The one area where I am not sure about is that my sister sent back the fall pendant and my credit card has not been credited with the $90 refund. Please contact me regarding this. My information is on my account.

Paul Peraino Antioch, CA

Initial Customer Service Rep was informative, detailed, professional. Once unit purchased, set-up and TESTING was not difficult. Emergency assist staff confirmed quickly TEST results received. Follow-up with MobileHelp easy by phone, and email contact. Added 'fall detection' device, has proven effective within 60 days after purchase-- and grateful for this option

Jo Ann Jones Linton, IN

when I have questions I receive answers. We figure out what is the best for me.

J A Durades Minneapolis, MN

Lock not usable with a handle, and I wasn't asked what kind of door opener i have so your product is of no value to me as it is so I may need to return it for a refund.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi J A, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that the lockbox we provide is not compatible with your door handle. The lockbox is included for free with most of our system, as it helps reduce the risk of damage to your property by forced entry in the event of an emergency. And although our lockbox is only compatible with standard round door knobs, it can also be placed in any other secure and accessible location that may be available. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and our Customer Service team will be more than happy to help resolve this issue. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 8th, 2022

John J Seaton Las Vegas, NM

Fast professional response. clear voice from Butten pad, clear communication form caregivers

Evelyn Mills Vancouver, WA

Already experienced , bumped it by mistake and the help was there immediately. It was a mistake.

Phyllis Martin Harrisburg, NC

Several times I've hit the button and the operator was very kind. I feel really safe with it.

Anonymous Palm Desert, CA

Great response but could be faster But they did show the paramedics who were here in a very timely matter to assist me

Rebecca Carnahan Orlando, FL

Happy with service. Richard in sales was amazing. System is easy to use. Price is comparable to other companies.

Anita Taylor Windham, ME

I tripped and landed on my knees. The neck pendant did not register anything but my Apple Watch did. I was very disappointed.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Anita, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about your recent fall. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and we want to make sure you have the peace of mind you need. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this issue, we will be happy to have a representative give you a call. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 2nd, 2022

Gloria J. Wagener Collinsville, IL

I feel they are always there for me - even when the button gets pushed accidentally!!

Sissy Lakey Nixon, TX

My father-in-law has fallen multiple times and the response time and help is great!

Cassandra Anderson Decatur, IL

Customer Service has been great and the product was very easy to set up and use.

Janet Fazio Paso Robles, CA

I fell 5 days after I received my mobile help. The paramedics were here within 10 minutes

Paul Woodis Brooksville, FL

When my MobileHelp system has been alerted the response time has been quick and very helpful.

Arlene Rickaby Shafer, MN

I have had a few false alarms this month and they have been super explaining why and so courteous

Lorraine Wayne, NJ

I've only used Mobile Help to check that the system works & connection was very fas

Susan Williams Las Cruces, NM

MobileHelp meets expectations. I've had a few false alarms and those were dealt with efficiently.

Robin S Vlietstra Kalamazoo, MI

my mom uses the fall detection system and she fell but it didn't detect it. I was quite disappointed as that is why I bought it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Robin, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about this incident. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with resolving any equipment issues you are still experiencing? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Bonnie Musselman Hilo, HI

Devise gives frequent false alerts. Device feels heavy around my neck. I have called twice and no one has returned my calls.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Bonnie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We will be happy to have one of our Technical Support representatives give you a call to assist with any replacements needed, as well as discuss alternate options we have available to better suit your needs. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Shirley Luzier Alamogordo, NM

I am 90 years old and used your service on 10 May 21 when I fell in my living room and hit my forehead on my walker causing it to bleed. I was instantly connected to a person and explained my situation. They requested an ambulance be dispatched to my home for assistance. They also called my daughter to tell her what happened. She was able to get to me before the ambulance arrived and access the situation. When the EMTs arrived, she told them what she had found out about my fall and requested they transport me to the local hospital to have my head checked in case of a concussion or other issue going on. I was taken to the ER at GCRMC and my needs were taken care of immediately. When my daughter told me she signed me ip for Mobile Help 24 hour Emergency Monitoring, I told her I didnt feel I needed it, but I was so glad I had my pendant on when I fell and I reached help in a matter of minutes after pushing the button. It would have been extremely difficult if not impossible for me to get to phone to dial 911 considering where and how I landed after the fall. Having the Mobile Help was the best thing my daughter could have done for me so I can remain living independently in my own home and not worry so much about the what ifs. My solution is only a button push away for needed assistance should I fall again. I am very satisfied with the service from Mobile Help and highly recommend it for anyone that has a loved one living alone that they worry about their safety.

Danielle Meissner Endicott, NY

The customer service agent, Stewart, was AMAZING with setting up the account. I believe we called on a Sunday evening and her was so polite, helpful, friendly, and patient. Stewart was also very clear with options and directions with set up. There were two of us helping our friend set this service up and he was very patient while we talk among the 3 of us to make decisions. I believe we have already accidentally bumped the button twice and each the response has been swift and understanding. I helped my 87 year old friend with this so that we all (including her) could feel more confident and safe in keeping her in her home. She is so alert and capable; however, mobility is an issue and the fear of falling creates a lot of anxiety for her. This has put all of us who love her and her more at ease. Thank you! The hope is you never have to use it, but if the time ever comes for an emergency I am confident in MobileHelp.

EPJ Sterling, VA

Although I have not had to reach out for help, I accidently activated the alarm on my writ and didn't know it, all four of my contacts were called, and I was instantly called to see if I needed help. Additionally, I like the ease of the multiple alert devices that activate a call for help. i.e. Voice activation; Pushing a button from a device around my neck or on the wall to "no response" will automatically send help and notify my alerting the people on my "Emergency Response List". Also, the fall detector and the GPS navigational signal will pin-point my whereabouts if I am away from home and get into an accident, they can send help.

Sue Nowell

I ordered this system on a Wednesday because I was having blood pressure problems. I live alone & was afraid I might fall. That Saturday I had to have a pacemaker implanted and when I came home it was had arrived. It was a week before I was able to get it set up. The Tec Department was very patient and helpful in answering my questions. They even ran the test & told me I could call back in a month & they would check it for me. I had to call back & tell them I had to move the lockbox to a more convenient location. That representative was helpful as well. Thankfully I haven't had to use the device but I have been impressed with the service so far.. .

Alex

My mom’s caregiver was able to set up the system for her very easily. I got a text immediately after the system was installed to let me know it was up and running. I like that it is not intrusive for her. My mom does not realize she is wearing it which is a good thing because it took her a lot to get on board with getting a medical alert system. It seems to be holding up well. She hasn’t broken it and she sleeps with it. It was good for us that there was no contract and no high pressure sales and no monthly fee. Those were probably the biggest decision makers for us. It is a really good value. If anything happens I have peace of mind.

Donna Klein

We recently received the MobileHelp unit and set it up. My father wears the wrist band all the time. In the back of my mind I always prayed that the unit would work if anything ever happened to my father. Yesterday, he was out in his back yard and was engrossed in measuring his yard for a new shed. He heard some commotion out in the front of his house, but went on his own business. A few minutes later, an EMT tapped him on the back and asked him if he was okay. Of course he was startled, but couldn't figure out why this EMT was in his back yard and how he even got through his locked front door. Apparently my father unknowingly hit the button on his wrist band which triggered the MobileHelp operator to call out to him. With no response, they called my sister, who also didn't respond due to her phone being in another room. MobileHelp called the EMT's to do a wellcheck on my father. They used the code I provided to MobileHelp for the lockbox and entered the house to find my dad safe and sound in the back yard. So...as much as I am glad this wasn't a real emergency and sorry that the EMT's went out on an unnecessary call, I am completely confident now in the MobileHelp system and am glad we purchased it for my 89 yr old dad. He enjoys the freedom he has in his own home and we are glad he has his independence. We will be keeping MobileHelp for a long, long time and recommend it to anyone how has an aging parent who wants to keep their independence. It gave my sister and I the relief we were looking for. Thanks for such a great product.

Carolyn

Most definitely mobile help is worth the price for the peace of mind. When I initially signed up, everybody was helpful in explaining how it works and helped me to test all my pieces of equipment. There have been three times that I have accidentally hit the button. It send an alarm and they contact me by phone to see if it was a real emergency or if it was false alarm. They’re very nice about it. It provides me with a sense of security and is comforting to know if something happens, I’ve got it. I have passed out on the floor before and I am widow and no one else is here. It was just what I was looking for.

Heather Ullmann Port Ludlow, WA

I purchased the Mobile Help Solo which gives me protection at home or away. Set up was very easy and device is simple to use. Love the mobile communication unit that can be taken out of its charging base and small enough to carry with you in your purse or pocket when leaving home. I switched out the black cord on the alert button that hangs around your neck with a gold or silver chain (depending on what goes with my other jewelry for the day). Inasmuch as I wear the button inside my top, all that shows is a nice gold/silver chain around my nec, Works perfectly! P.S. The wrist alert that was also included does not work for me as it is much too large for my very small wrist.

Tara Hutchinson, KS

I love that you send not just the deal that you hang around your neck, but its power button and the wrist watch and even the door lock. I was with someone else and they were charging me over thirty dollars a month for just the deal you hang around the neck and it wouldn't even stay charged. I feel more secure with the lock box on thedoor and feel better that when I got out and if I do have another fall like I had in February that I can get a hold of someone quicker than I did get in there. I accidentally pushed it last month and they were quick to respond to it so I was very impressed by that. The only downfall is the price.

Pamela Cypress, TX

They took care of me right from the start. He was patient. Afterwards they were very attentive, made sure it was working right and helped me when it wasn't . They were excellent. I used it when I was living in Florida. I was having shortness of breath and I didn't know whether to go to the hospital or not. I couldn't catch my breath; I just didn't know what to do. So I called them and they came out to me and calculated and that I really needed to go in the abulance and be snet to the hospital. They said that if I hadn't called when I did, they would have had to put a tube down my throat to get me breath.

Eva Boscamp

When I was searching for GPS 24/7 the individual I talked to on the phone were polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with the many questions I asked. I took down allp the information and then went to the Mobile Help website and read the reviews written by the users of MobileHelp. Even after all that I waited to see how I felt several days later. Then I called again ask a few more questions and signed up. I was given all the information about what to do when the Unit arrived I read all the instructions before I had my daughter-in-law went through putting it into use. I feel secure both in my home abd with the small unit I take with me when I leave my home.