Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.2

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Barbara Bates Murrells Inlet, SC

Mobile Help is very good at what it does. They have already helped me in several cases. Excellent service.

Dick Kinsman Arcadia, FL

I'm very satisfied with Mobile Help. If I have any problems whatsoever, I just call them and they take care of it immediately. Additionally, the monitoring system is very good.

Anita Crooks Sumner, NE

When I fell, fortunately I had my phone nearby, but after that I decided that I needed to get a mobile device. I haven't had to use it but I feel that I believe that they are there for me. I feel confident enough to recommend it to other people.

Billie Smith Battle Lake, MN

I'm very satisfied with Mobile because I feel that if I fall again I could push the button and get immediate help.

Regina Morus Hood River, OR

I go away on summer across the country and it works just the same as it does for me in my home in Florida. There's no interruption, and I like that feature.

Clara Wilson Hampstead, MD

I am about 20 miles from my mother and I have to take care of her. She is 87 years old and has issues with her heart. I wanted her to feel safe, and I wanted to feel safe in case something would happen like a fall. My mom did fall outside, and they got help there right away. They notified me and called an ambulance to help. They are a great company.

Jannan Campbell Puyallup, WA

I got Mobile Help because I was tying my shoes, and I was falling down. I had some issue with one of the buttons, so they sent me another one with a prepaid envelope to send the broken one back. They're very good about replacing things.

Floyd and Susan Weddell Dayton, OH

I've been falling a lot, and I'm by myself during the day. One night I pushed the button by mistake, and they were right on the line until we found out that it was a false alarm.

Fred Banzer Ormond Beach, FL

I'm pretty satisfied, but I haven't really had to use it so I really can't say how good it is.

JM Kinde, MI

My husband died 3 years ago, and they thought that because I was alone I should have something. Thankfully I haven't had to use it, but it's nice to have.

Sally & Robert Johns Alma, MI

I don't like that the battery on the mobile unit does not last very long. Other than that, things have been good.

Chanda Banerjee Augusta, GA

They're an excellent company to work with. Everything has been so easy. I told my friends about Mobile Help, and they like it too.

Pat Nelson Jonesborough, TN

I fall all the time, and there's no one around to help. Having Mobile Help just makes me feel safer.

Shirley Fingerman Cincinnati, OH

I found out about Mobile Help from a friend and have been satisfied and glad that I have it. It definitely works.

Troy Compton Early, TX

I heard about Mobile Help on television. I like that I am able to get fire alarms with the service. It just give me some peace of mind. I am satisfied with the service.

David F Avery Urich, MO

I live alone so I thought that this would be a nice service. I heard about Mobile Help in a magazine advertisement. I feel like I can rely on the system and feel protected.

Colleen Friebolin Brandon, FL

I'm 72 years old and my kids said that I needed this type of service. I heard about this through an AD, and I haven't been pleased with the service. It is very easy to install and easy to use.

Sarah Brodnax Snellville, GA

My aunt took a fall and it was really scary for everyone, so we decided to get her a medical alert system. We have the system with a home base, travel bracelet and necklace. I am very satisfied with the service because even when the button is accidentally pushed, their response is immediate. Everything is very straight forward and very simple.

GW New Smyrna Beach, FL

A friend og mine told me about Mobile Help. I live alone so its a nice service to have. I like that I can use it when I am away from home too. The company always responds very quickly.

Ken & Marilyn Martin Ash Grove, MO

We got the service out of fear of falling without anyone being there to help out. The product is very simple to use. We have been very satisfied.

Thelma Branscombe Pensacola, FL

I decided to get a medical alert system because I live alone and don't have family nearby. I saw them on TV so I though that i'd give them a try. The company has been really good to work with, the customer support is great.

Gerry Cooper Harrisburg, PA

I have the DUO system. Fortunately, I haven't had to use it yet, but the company has been great to work with.

Florence Bernard Boca Raton, FL

I am getting older and I live alone, so I thought this would be a good idea. A friend told me about Mobile Help. I used the system once and things didn't go as smoothly as I thought they would. It could be improved a bit.

SE Delray Beach, FL

I have been having problems with the base station. Sometimes I'll get a call through the base station in the middle of the night and I don't know from whom. Its really weird. The system is alright, but it could be improved.

Barbara Chapman Logan, OH

My husband passed away, so I needed something to help me feel safe. So I haven't had to use the service yet, but i know how to use it if I needed to. That is worth it to me.

Jimmie Wade Montgomery, AL

I heard about Mobile Help on TV, and I live alone so I decided to give it a try. the sales team was easy to work with, the equipment is very easy to use, but I haven't had to use it yet.

Bruce Yoho Anza, CA

I live alone and so my family thought it would be a good idea for me to get. I have the medical alert pendant. I like it because its on me all the time so its always with me. The training manuals are all self-explanatory and the customer service is always so helpful.

Rose Powell Philadelphia, PA

I decided to get a home alert system one year ago, I think I saw Mobile Help in a magazine, and they are the cheapest option I've seen. I am very satisfied because they are always very responsive when I need help.

Bert Lecuas Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I saw Mobile Help in a magazine, and decided to with them because I needed a medical alert system. I have the DUO, so I can use it at home or on the go.

Frank & Joan Blauvelt Hughson, CA

My daughter told me that I needed this service, so I went ahead and got it. I have the system on all the time, though i've never had to use it. Customer service

Marilyn Jensen Landers, CA

I live alone so I decided to get this service. I'm satisfied with the system so far, though I haven't needed to use it. Its comforting to know that the company will help me if I needed it.

Lyle Gillman Bloomingdale, IL

I am 83 years old and incapacitated, so I thought that this would be a good idea. I heard about Mobile One in a magazine ad. Customer service is great and the equipment is pretty good to. My only problem is that the battery doesn't last quite long enough.

Vera Dean Surprise, AZ

The company has been great to work with and the product was easy to set up, I had no problems. Since i'm getting older and live alone, this really gives me peace of mind, I am happy with it.

Barbara Gilkerson Lancaster, OH

I live alone and so I thought it would be a good idea to have a medical alert system. The company was very easy to deal with, customer service took good care of me, and the equipment is really easy to use.

Sterling Koch Watertown, WI

The commercial was really compelling when they fell and couldn't get up. So I my sister picked this up for me. I have limited interactions with the company, so i'll give them a 7.

Joyce Applefield Sykesville, MD

I used to have a different company, but I like Mobile Help more because I can wear it when I leave the house. My son bought this service for me. When I call the company they are very helpful, and the equipment is straightforward.

Paul Bonneau Fernley, NV

I am 86 years old and not very stable on my feet so I wanted something to help me feel more secure. I saw an ad on the tv, so I decided to give them a try. When I call they respond very quickly, which is nice.

Arlene Hopkins Richmond, VA

I like this system because it has GPS in it. I fall from time to time and my husband still works so he wanted me to have this for the times when he is not around. our system came in the mail quickly and they helped us set up the system over the phone and it was really easy.

SC East Stroudsburg, PA

I had fallen several times and so I decided to get a medical alert system. I got one that allows me to use it outside of the home as well as inside, it is quite nice. Its nice to have a wearable device that also has GPS.

Skip Riedmiller Fair Play, MO

I am 88 years old and I still do a lot of work around my property, so I thought that having something like this would be a smart decision.I saw this item in a magazine ad so I gave them a call. The team was very, very good to talk to, and though I haven't had to use the equipment yet, I know how to and it is easy.

Floyd Dubois Jacksonville, NC

I bought this product for my parents. We got it because they had both fallen at different times when we were not at home. There isn't much else to say, it works well and the service is great. We are satisfied.

Peggy Ransom Dade City, FL

I am alone a lot, so this is a good tool for me to get help if I need it. I have the system that I can wear and it works at home and outside of the home. I haven't had to use it yet, but when I call them for technical questions or anything like that they are very responsive and helpful.

Evelyn Schiffman Boynton Beach, FL

I had a heart attack and it affected my ability to stay balanced. I went with Mobile Help because It works when I am away from home too. Customer support is excellent and the product is excellent. I have no issues.

Jeanette Kelly Yorktown, VA

I fell once and I didn't have my phone near me. thats when we realized that I needed some kind of medical pendant. My husband has problems too so it just makes sense for us. Also, we are both in a stage where if they other one fell, there is nothing we could do about it. We would need help from an emergency service. I know that it works because the button is very sensitive. I have accidentally pressed the button multiple times and they call immediately. I think that they button might be a little too sensitive actually.

Bebeanne Harvey Putnam, IL

I have a lot of health issues. I'm handicapped, I fall a lot, and I have diabetes and sometimes my blood sugar gets too low and I need help. I am extremely satisfied, they are very attentive of me and my needs.

Kathryn Mullervy Annapolis, MD

I live alone and I'm older, so this is a good product for me. I have the service that I can wear and use anywhere, which is really nice. I've had a few false alarms, the button may be a bit too easy to use.

Margie Essary Jacksonville, FL

My daughter bought this for me in case I take a fall sometime. I am 80 years old. Everything is very easy.

Zora Rockney Lynnwood, WA

I am 91 years old and I feel very safe having this service. M hearing specialist actually told me about it and I am very satisfied with it. I am grateful because they have been there to answer my basic questions and they also helped me when I really needed it. My son is also very comforted to know that I have this service because I live alone.

Doris/Stuart Suvanto New Prague, MN

I got this product for my dad, he lives alone and is getting older. I think I heard about Mobile Help on a TV commercial. The sales team was honest and helpful, and the equipment works great. We are satisfied with this purchase.

Ruth Richey Dallas, TX

One of my friends fell at her home and didn't get help for a while, so my son insisted that I get a medical alert system We found Mobile Help in a magazine ad. I am very satisfied. I have accidentally set it off and they were there in seconds making sure I was ok. I like that.