Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.3

Jay Meyer Jacksonville, FL

Prompt, courteous, and very PATIENT! Staff is knowledgeable of the product and how it can best serve the customer.

Linda Ohler Dennison, OH

New to the product but everyone has been very helpful, follow through has been spot on and respectful.

Mary L Garland Kingsville, MD

Working well and response time is immediate. Only set off alert one time. Time will tell with respect to reliability.

Ann vonPechy Huntington, WV

The set up was easy and the help received great Thank goodness I haven't had to use the service and hope I never do but peace of mind is invaluable

Melissa Hurt Pekin, IL

The alert keeps going off in the middle of the night when my mother is sleeping, detecting a fall. Thought her wearing it to bed would be a good thing.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Melissa, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. The automatic fall detection pendant can cause false alarms depending on the user's sleeping patterns if it is worn to bed. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, we would be happy to connect you with one of our representatives for further assistance with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

John Reeves Apple Valley, CA

Professionalism, my hard of hearing 93 year old dad was able to clearly understand the operator when he needed assistance..

Joseph Liptak

I have not used the service yet But I know the system works because I hit the button by mistake and got an emergency message that I had to reset

marla scott Cheltenham, PA

Caring customer service. I explained in detail the reasons for purchasing the service and the customer service representative was very understanding.

Jennifer Mechanicsburg, PA

It's constantly going in and out of service. Also, the one time we did need it, it felt like it took ages to answer. I ended up calling 911 and the ambulance was almost to us before we even got someone from MobileHelp.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Jennifer, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about this incident, as well the issues that you have experienced with coverage. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, we would be happy to connect you with one of our representatives to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 10th, 2022

Janet Surber New Albany, IN

So far I have not needed help but I feel very confident that should I need Mobile Help they will be there for me immediately.

C R Ellsworth Chassell, MI

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to sign up. But since I did I feel more secure. I live alone and with this I'm not quite alone.

Anne Winters Sacramento, CA

My lockbox had a different code than what I had noted. It did not open after maybe 10 tries. Stewart suggested I get a neighbor to help??? He must think I am an idiot AND the neighbors were not in on the deal.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Anne, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. We are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with getting a lock box replacement sent to you. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any additional questions or concerns arise. You can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Sandra Knudsen. Queens Village, NY

I was in Brooklyn when I accidently hit button and it said it was sending help to my home in Bellerose Queens. Luckily I was able to cancel so no mishap.

PAMELA AUSLEY O'fallon, MO

Very happy with the way that this has been. Mom has accidentally set it off and it was very fast to react. Easy to reset it.

Cheri Schanz Langdon, ND

The distance it reaches is the best quality. I haven't needed help yet but I feel very confident knowing I have picked the right alert for myself

Sue freeman Scottsboro, AL

I can only speak to tech support and sales people. They are all very knowledgeable and helpful.haven,t had occasion to push the panic button yet.

Fay EA Reid Carmichael, CA

These are very easy to use safety monitors, the only problem I've had is with my cat jumping on my lap and pushing the button.

Elizabeth Marshall Alexandria, VA

The system is excellent except that it is so sensitive. Sometimes the slightest movement sets it off. However, I guess that is necessary for the best protection.

LJB Cincinnati, OH

We're still learning the ins and outs. Tech support has been super. Some of the functional processes are a little confusing, but practice by us makes perfect.

Dawn C Dera Reston, VA

We are actually sending the system back. My mom can not be heard through the base system and the system went off without her touching it. We tried working with customer service and she could be heard when they tried it ut myy mom could not be heard when she tried it last week. Very frustrating!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Dawn, We have received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. We are glad to hear that you were able to connect with our Customer Service team about these concerns. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and our Technical Support team is always happy to assist with resolving issues with the equipment and providing any replacements needed. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to continue providing you with coverage. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for any further assistance? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We will be happy to welcome you back into our MobileHelp family if there is anything we can do to help keep you or a loved one safe in the future.

May. 27th, 2022

Celia Smith Hemet, CA

its very large and in the way most of the time. My mother slept with it on and it notified the emt's before we even got a phone call. They showed up at her bedside and terrified her.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Celia, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that that you are not completely satisfied with the size of the equipment your mother is currently using. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. We offer a variety of different systems that may better suite your needs. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to discuss the equipment with you. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 28th, 2022

Nancy Wulff San Antonio, TX

It only holds a charge for less than 12 hours and then has to be recharge. On the other hand they are very responsive whena fall is detected and i have not been able to cancel the alert.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Nancy, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these issues. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and our Technical Support team will be more than happy to review the equipment with you and help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 28th, 2022

Yvonne Gonzalez Massapequa Park, NY

So far I have had no incidents but I wear it every day and when I have it on too long they notify my daughter to charge it. That's great.

Donna McCann Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Have had no problems. My mother has had numerous false alarms by hitting the button by accident. Operators have been very nice.

Rhonda N Wallace Pawtucket, RI

Excellent customer service,you listen,and very helpful with all concerns & questions easy setup affordable prices and box sets

Evelyn Makela Langley, WA

We just recently purchased this service. The necklace device seems to trigger a false fall signal, but they monitor cannot be placed in an area where my mom can hear or be heard speaking when triggered. Medics were sent our unnecessarily.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Evelyn, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the automatic fall detection. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review best practices for avoiding false alarms, as well as provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 20th, 2022

Laurie Miller Foxboro, MA

First of all I wasn't told that the bracelet does not have fall detection and I only found out when I fell and it didn't alert! I then was told that I would have to wear the necklace which is one thing I did not want to do. The second thing is that once I begin wearing the necklace it alerts constantly! I probably shut off a false alarm at least 2 to 3 times a day!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Laurie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 21st, 2022

Roberta Maizer Melbourne, FL

Have not had a emergency yet but I've accidentally set off the alarm a few times and the person(s) that responded have been very kind & also customer service has been awesome

CHARLOTTE SACKS North Charleston, SC

Representative was very helpful setting up my account. Equipment arrived quickly. Made one call to service and they answered my question and did a check on the call button.

Sandra cabrerahall Naples, FL

Although I detects a fall the button is too sensitive even when u take the device off I'm more mobile and active than most people my age I'm 60 in age I go swimming fishing camping and kayaking if I have to leave the device on the charger all day then I'm paying for a device that is not functioning properly the point is to be safe and confident

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sandra, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the automatic fall detection. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team will be happy to assist you with the equipment. The automatic fall detection feature can also be removed, and added again at a later time, if it does not fit your lifestyle at the moment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 13th, 2022

Kimberly Meserve Opelika, AL

I activated the pendant it took 3 minutes to get connected then she asked if it was an emergency I said no I just needed help lifting him. Then she contacted the sheriff's department and relayed the message it took an hour for the sheriff's department and they still wasn't there yet so I picked my husband off the floor and hurt my arm. I called the sheriff's department back and cancelled the call.not good service at all.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Kimberly, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to this incident. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this incident, a representative will be happy to review the equipment with you to make sure everything is working properly. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 6th, 2022

Cindy stanislaw Laguna Hills, CA

I love the fact that for my husband, he not only has the necklace but the wrist band as well also one of the best things you offer is the lock box for the front door

Marjorie LeBarge Sebastian, FL

Mobile Help is an excellent service. When we first bought this for Mom, the fall sensor had gone off a few times when it was bumped, etc. so we had it removed from our package. It seems to be fine now.

Donna Tkach Los Gatos, CA

so far they are very responsive, in fact, I plopped myself down really harder than I realized and my monitor picked up a "fall" I was very impressed.

Candy Rejician Hellertown, PA

When my husband pushed his button, he gets a rapid response. However it has gone off without his knowledge. We were woken up at 2:30 am by the police and ambulance when it went off without touching it

sue Grove, OK

my mother has fall alert constantly going off very sensitive, she's getting very tired of dealng with it

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sue, We received your review and we apologize for the issues you are experiencing due to the false alarms. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to help resolve this issue or provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 12th, 2022

James S LaValley

had accidently bumped my mobile alert and received an immediate response from mobile alert and a false alarm message was immediately sent out to me and all of my emergency contacts.

David Damon

I know that someone is there should I need attention. I feel safer. I have not needed to use the system but I had a couple of times and the response was immediate and did a great job with the call very understanding.

Lori Steele

For one thing, Customer Service at your company is great! Polite, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Your company offers much more than the previous company I had which was Phillips Lifeline.

June buck

No problems. Had only a month. Have done every thing Right. Will only know how good it is if I have a problem. Will attempt to check in in a day or two. Thanks, everything fine. June Buck

Robert L. Sigismond Utica, MI

I dropped it on the floor once and got an immediate call back Although I pushed the button to stop the transmission when it asked me even though I cut it off. Then I got a notice via e-mail that I should be more careful..

Sharon Berg Bellevue, WA

Fortunately we've not had a fall to use it. But, we have had the opportunity since several times to speak with someone about how do use it and different tactics. Everyone has been very knowledgeable and very helpful and very kind and very patient.

annette nunnally Tinley Park, IL

We haven't had the test of time, but initial presentation was very good. They seem to be very accommodating, especially when you inadvertently trigger an alarm. Introduction and teaching how to use the equipment has been very good.

Gloria Babin Chauvin, LA

Button works but very sensitive , had to return first button because not staying charged. Second button better. Having to charge often so if falls not will be wearing it. It comes on and tech help comes on to talk when I didn't press it.

Russ Hewitt Hattiesburg, MS

I am very impressed with the quick professional response when fall detection was activated. My mother fell twice last month and received immediate response. Thank you so much.

Lonny Buinis Saddle Brook, NJ

Although we haven't had much opportunity to review the service in detail, from our brief interaction I am favorably impressed by their response, expertise, thoroughness, and friendly helpfulness!

Alice VDH Little Chute, WI

Have been extremely helpful from the beginning. I wanted a system that was not going to have tons of false alarms and not call emergency responders when not needed. This company has been great with fulfilling my needs.

Barbara Schmidt Cedarville, NJ

I have not had to use mobile help for any medical incidents so far. However, there were three different times when the pendant (1) fell off my neck while in a store and said "fall alert detected." (2) While it sits on the base in my home all the time, I put it on to go out one day and it said" battery is low." That happened twice. Also, While walking to my car wearing it , it said "fall alert detected."

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Barbara, We received your review and we apologize for any trouble you are experiencing with the battery life and false alarms. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 16th, 2022

Samuel L. Russell, Jr. Tucson, AZ

I accidentally bumped my MobilHelp which was around my neck while loading my clothes washer and I immediately heard this voice saying, "fall detected" with instructions as to what to do if I actually had not fallen. I was amazed to get that response and it was so reassuring to know that the system works so well.

Margaret Chase Livermore Falls, ME

I had great call but the fall detector battery had to be charged approximately every 10 to 12 hours. Mobil Help promised theirs would last about 3 days. It didn't . Mobile Help immediately sent an entire new product. The battery is no better than the last one.