Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.2

Kathy Belvidere, IL

We called on a Sunday, everything was taken care of, and we got our package by Wednesday, set up was easy, and Mom has been using it ever since.

Harold Lynette Fountain, CO

Immediate response when I asked for information online. Reasonably priced. Great setup support! Just cat rate on service because we haven't actually used it yet.

Janet DeFur Littleton, CO

The fall sensor is too sensitive, and the verbal notification can't hear my mother in law. We have had 2 instances of a false alarm in less than2 months, and in 1 case the emergency people were called.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Janet, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing due to the false alarms. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern. We would like to contact you to help resolve any issues with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Ida McGinnis Charlotte, NC

The battery life is too short" 2-4 days and the system tells you to put it on a charger. Three times it has announced that I have fallen and I save not even come near to falling.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Ida, We received your review and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to give you a call for further assistance with resolving these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Linda Shuck Beachwood, OH

My husband is somewhat mobile and chose the device attached to a lanyard. Very sensitive device which allows voice communication with the monitoring station. Price is fair.

janice doerge Whiting, NJ

The first time I used it in the shower it went off and alerted that I fell, well I didn't, I didn't even touch it! Now I'm scared to use it, I don't want the police breaking down my door before I can turn the darn thing off!

Gary Chehalis, WA

My 90 year old mother told me that she pushed her wristwatch button today just to check on the system and there was a person who answered on the speaker right away.

Carol Orr Chillicothe, OH

It is losing a charge too fast. I think it has to do with static in my system possibly. Fitbits lose charge as well as cellphone. Not sure if this,is going to work as it overheated on me in the house. Cannot wear to bed, it immediately says "fall detected" as soon as I move around. It's a bit over sensitive and I have to keep resetting it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Carol, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Nancy Eickenberg Defiance, OH

The device was received the day after I ordered it. My sister accidently pressed the button, I was called as her contact because they couldn't reach her. Very pleased!

Caryl DeGrandi Casselberry, FL

It was easy to access, help came when promised, and relief was ordered for my problem...on a weekend! The medical professionals who assisted me were top notch!

Malcolm Sloan Hermitage, TN

After receiving an alert on my mother's bracelet, a call to MobileHelp results in too many interactions with the phone system. At thos point in a situation, it seems inappropriate to be interacting with a phone system that just routes you around a never-ending process.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Malcolm, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 28th, 2022

Evelyn Makela Langley, WA

We just recently purchased this service. The necklace device seems to trigger a false fall signal, but they monitor cannot be placed in an area where my mom can hear or be heard speaking when triggered. Medics were sent our unnecessarily.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Evelyn, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the automatic fall detection. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review best practices for avoiding false alarms, as well as provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 20th, 2022

Laurie Miller Foxboro, MA

First of all I wasn't told that the bracelet does not have fall detection and I only found out when I fell and it didn't alert! I then was told that I would have to wear the necklace which is one thing I did not want to do. The second thing is that once I begin wearing the necklace it alerts constantly! I probably shut off a false alarm at least 2 to 3 times a day!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Laurie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 21st, 2022

Roberta Maizer Melbourne, FL

Have not had a emergency yet but I've accidentally set off the alarm a few times and the person(s) that responded have been very kind & also customer service has been awesome

CHARLOTTE SACKS North Charleston, SC

Representative was very helpful setting up my account. Equipment arrived quickly. Made one call to service and they answered my question and did a check on the call button.

Sandra cabrerahall Naples, FL

Although I detects a fall the button is too sensitive even when u take the device off I'm more mobile and active than most people my age I'm 60 in age I go swimming fishing camping and kayaking if I have to leave the device on the charger all day then I'm paying for a device that is not functioning properly the point is to be safe and confident

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sandra, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the automatic fall detection. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team will be happy to assist you with the equipment. The automatic fall detection feature can also be removed, and added again at a later time, if it does not fit your lifestyle at the moment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 13th, 2022

Estell Torgerson Vinton, IA

A new service, but so far I am reassured that they will be alert to a call for help because they respond quickly to accidental minimal bumps or jolts to the system that can be readily canceled .

Kristen Durante Wauconda, IL

My mom is hard of hearing. The little device she wears around her neck is not loud enough. She had a false alarm because it fell off her nightstand on the floor. She couldn't hear the woman asking if she was ok. They then tried to call me (her daughter) at 1:00 am. My phone was on silent. The firemen came to the door. This "false alarm" has happened a few times. The third time it happened, they didn't call me which I find concerning, because what if it had been an actual fall?

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Kristen, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to look into this incident with you and help avoid any issues going forward. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 6th, 2022

Jean Kelly Hartford, WI

Provided great info before ordering. Easy to set up. Had call button accidentally pushed and response was immediate. Person monitoring was very patient and understanding .

Sherry VanDyke Neenah, WI

The salesperson was highly knowledgeable and patient with us. The shipment and receipt was prompt. Setup was easy. The devices, capabilities and cost were consistent with what we were looking for.

Tamika Bailey Campbell, CA

my Mom used it when she fell in her bathroom . She didn't have the padlock entry system set up @ the time . Some miraculous way the alert team arrived swiftly an enter my mom's home @ ease . I highly recommend Mobile Help .

James S LaValley

had accidently bumped my mobile alert and received an immediate response from mobile alert and a false alarm message was immediately sent out to me and all of my emergency contacts.

David Damon

I know that someone is there should I need attention. I feel safer. I have not needed to use the system but I had a couple of times and the response was immediate and did a great job with the call very understanding.

Gerri Zimmerman Crest Hill, IL

great customer service; value, trustworthy

Richard Williams Charlotte, NC

Works well and give me more peace of mind.

Robert Billings Oakley, CA

Quick service and easy setup. I feel satisfied.

Owen Haskins Strickland Bailey, NC

Good value and good service, very happy with the service and the equipment...

Rebecca sanchez El Paso, TX

Device not dependable ,charge every nite and sometimes it holds it and others no,goes off even when l dont push button

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Rebecca Sanchez, We received your review and your feedback is important to us, as we are constantly working to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We're sorry to hear that our system did not fit your needs, but please let us know if there is anything we could have done differently to earn a higher score. We would be happy to discuss alternative systems that may better suit your needs. Our Technical Support team is always happy to help, and can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family

Aug. 4th, 2022

Susan Warmuth Madisonville, TX

Still cannot get protocols correct. You insist on calling hospice instead of doing what I say, even after customized call list.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Susan, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all of our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your account? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon, thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Anita Hansen

It started out rocky because after I had Mobile Help for two or three days AT&T was transforming their local tower from three gigs to five gigs and it screwed everything up. But Mobile Help was very diligent and helpful and everything turned out just fine and they are doing a marvelous work.

Jean Tomlin

I feel very safe wearing the fall button and the whole system is working fine. I did have trouble with the mobile device that I need to take with me when I go out. It wouldn't hold the charge, but customer service quickly addressed the issue and are sending me a new one for which I'm very happy.

Dave Koster Livermore, CO

I enlisted Mobile help to help us equip a relative with their device in spite of his lack of computer knowledge or use. I agreed to forward any info during his early use. He really enjoys the new sense of security that Mobile help provides.

Ann Wilbanks Crowley, TX

I was out of town and they could not reach me and I try calling them and they called my daughter and to she called me to see if I was ok the went on and dispatch ems to my house and my other kids had to tell them I was ok I finally got intouch with with I told I was ok

RICHARD DUGO Escalon, CA

I am new to mobilehelp and have had several accidental alarms due to bumping the device. When trying to negate the alarm the call still goes to an operator. cancelling the alarm does not seem to be working. the good news is that someone always answers.

Joan Peck Penn Yan, NY

I do not know much right now but what I do know the people are absolutely wonderful and will help you every which way they can. I thank God I haven't needed their service yet however I know they are wonderful people. I believe they will do everything to assist you.

MARGARET OLIVER Fairfax Station, VA

Had to replace help button. Came in 3 days. very helpful when I called to get it turned on. Love the fact that I can talk to someone if I get in trouble. I like that I can use it if I have a problem when I go for a walk or out shopping etc.

Richard J Piereth Nitro, WV

I really like not having to have a base unit. It is truly mobile and I have coverage everywhere that I go. It is also a great value compared to other plans. The fall detection is an important feature to have and it really does work. I bent over a little too quickly and it thought that I had possibly fallen. I was contacted almost immediately to make sure that I was OK. Getting help is just a button push away.

Carol St.Claire Bakersfield, CA

It is very responsive to every move. I set it down on a hard surface and apparently it was a little faster and harder than intended, a sweet voice told me a fall had been detected. It told me to push the button if there was no fall. I did and no EMS came. I feel very confident I am being monitored and am safe.

Sylvia Michel Beaver Falls, PA

They are interested in me getting the best use of my purchase. The only problem I really have is the fall detection devise is to sensitive. It goes off when you are not even moving. I didn't want it going off while getting my hair done so I put it in my purse. Yes, my purse was talking some guy told me

Kimberly Doherty Buffalo, NY

Very friendly, professional, and informative staff. I feel much safer in my home just knowing there is help a button push away. What I like the most about system is if you are wearing necklace and you fall the system immediately responds . There is also a device I can take with me outdoors or anywhere basically and it has two way audio. Highly recommend this service.

Chris McConnell Spring Hill, TN

It is easy to use and easy to recharge. They are very responsive; numerous times I have caused the alert to speak to me (in very American English) that they have detected a fall. It is always something stupid that I did to set it off. When you press 2 fingers on the button. It cancels the emergency call. I hate creating the false alarms, but love the assurance that they are always there.

Faleice North Zulch, TX

I received my Mobile Help pendant quickly. It has GPS capability and I can go anywhere freely. The pendant I'd comfortable and easy to wear. The set up instructions were simple and easy to use. I would highly recommend this for seniors who live alone. It gives me so much peace of mind to know that if I fall help is very close at hand. FIY, it works great; I accidentally leaned down suddenly and my alarm went off saying fall alert. What can I say, it works.

ARLYNE MORGENSTERN Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was wearing my new "necklace" the 2nd day I received it when I fell and couldn't get up . I pushed the button and before I got my finger off the button a voice came out of it. Within 7 minutes the rescue squad was at my door and in my house and got me up. The last time I fell without MobilHelp it took me 4 hrs before I was able to scream and my neighbor called paramedics. My knees literally can't have any pressure on them.

Glenna Togo Albuquerque, NM

They called me first when the alarm went off rather then sending help to make sure it was an emergency. I was so glad. I live in Albuquerque and my aunt who wears the device lives in Mesa. The device went off twice because of my aunt's misuse. She is almost 95 who suffers from dementia. I love the product but she gets confused on how to use the product. I may have to return it unless she understands how to use it and not take it off and hang it on her walker!

Lisa Havens Shawnee Mission, KS

We were hoping that Mobile Help services would be a fail safe but not ever needed. Well, when Dad fell recently, we were relieved to experience how well it works. When Dad did not respond to the call from the help center, they had emergency services there immediately. The EMTs were able to get into the house with the information we had provided to Mobile help and they found him on the floor. Thankfully he is OK, but who knows how long he would have had to wait before someone realized he was in trouble? Thank you for your quality product and services!

linda salis Absecon, NJ

Promise free over night delivery, turns out 10 day ground! Worse then that I have people constantly calling asking me for personal information. They should call and direct people to place a call to them! In short, even when cancelling, no one even apologized—they can care less! At this point I hope I get my money back! Beware of them!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with this order. We do have different promotions available for new orders, and our records indicate that one of our deepest promotional discounts was applied to this order, however it did not receive the additional free standard overnight shipping, which is currently only available on our annual payment plan as part of a different promotion. At MobileHelp, we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all of our customers, and we apologize if you received anything less. We have added a note to your account to ensure that your refund is expedited as soon as all of the equipment is received back for cancellation. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help keep you covered. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Aug. 3rd, 2022

Emelise cormier Boyce, LA

Courteous representative when I initially called to inquire about Mobile Help and prompt delivery of the device

Christine Cato, NY

Not good service with system. It does nothing but blink a green light. So by this being said it's not good nor usefully in my area cause it represents no service.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Christine, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the signal in your area. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to help resolve this issue and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 8th, 2022

Don Wood Barberton, OH

So far, all of the alerts have been false alarms, which were cleared easily/quickly. The equipment has provided peace of mind.

Jay Meyer Jacksonville, FL

Prompt, courteous, and very PATIENT! Staff is knowledgeable of the product and how it can best serve the customer.