Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.2

Kelly Marsh Willoughby, OH

When I was looking for something like this for my father in law this company answered all my questions and listened to all my concerns that I needed help with. The representing was super polite and patient with me to find the best option for our situation. Unfortunately the equipment arrived and before we could set anything up he passed away but the customer service was fantastic.

Jeffery Searls North Babylon, NY

Fast and reliable service. My family and I can rest a lot easier thank to MobileHelp!

Lois Crow San Clemente, CA

When I fell hard, MobileHelp answered IMMEDIATELY and the EMT's rescued me within five minutes!!

Mitzi Hebert Iota, LA

Staff was very helpful and pleasant when my Mother accidentally pushed her button.

Lorraine Olivier Westport, MA

Easy to sign up and great Customer Service. Needed a change and they were very accommodating.

Margie Booke Moorhead, MN

Where very fast responses when it was pushed. Also called me right away and keep me informed.

Henry Brooks Delray Beach, FL

I set off my bracelet alarm in error, and they called me immediately to check on me.

Kenneth Conn Jacksonville, FL

Thank God i haven't needed 911 but when i needed Mobile help the have always been there for me.

Elisha Bready Coquille, OR

A few customer service operators were not helpful and it rang for over 2 minutes before anyone answered. I'm an emergency that's a long time

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Elisha, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the longer than normal hold times with our Customer Service team. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your account inquiry? And please rest assured, our emergency operators only handle emergency alerts to ensure their availability. Customer Service can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon, thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Joan Irwin Geneseo, NY

I have had little experience with them. I have had contact only when testing out the new equipment and after installing the wall button in my bathroom. Thus far, all is well!

Jane P. Cheyney Baldwin, NY

Have had a short time. I am going by my friend who has had your services for some years and it has been wonderful for her. That is why I decided to go with Mobile Help.

Betty Margolis Antioch, CA

Fall openedup when I just set it down on the table. Good thing I heard the speaker so I could cancel.I have to carful when taking it off for the nights.I have no complaints.Very effecient.

Maria Bruggink Oostburg, WI

We have tried to get a new link to set up our on-line account but we have not received one. The initial one sent expired. It's been over a month. We are also having issues with the device flashing red when we have not pushed the button or had an issue and it is fully charged.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Maria, We received your review and we apologize for any trouble you are experiencing with the equipment and accessing the online portal. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns. We would like to contact you to help resolve any issues with the equipment and gain access to the online portal. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 8th, 2022

Kierstin Zetterberg Ardmore, PA

Easy set up, easy to charge. My 88yo mother has had no issues wearing it and I think it has given her some extra security as she does live on her own and still drives.

Woessner Louise Shakopee, MN

The light weight equipment works well for me and isn't overly sensitive so that it doesn't go off unnecessarily. Also, if I set it off accidentally, it is easy to cancel.

Sheila Tucker Walbridge, OH

The 1st alarm I don't believe I was ever notified. When I called back to an alarm that you called me on my cell, this week, I was told they didn't have me listed and they didn't call me. But yet I had a call back code and knew all the clients personal information, because I'm the one that set the account up.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sheila, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about this incident. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your inquiry about this alarm? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Penny Duer Defiance, OH

We had to call customer service a couple of times. Each time the customer service representative was so helpful and was able to answer all our questions

Jeanne Mitchell Apache Junction, AZ

I am very pleased with my Mobile Health system and I feel very safe both at home and out and about.I highly recommend it for anyone who is a fall risk as I have used it many times when I have fallen and it has saved my life!

Bev Strollo Youngstown, OH

I'm becoming very comfortable wearing the device at home and it has proven several times to work when I accidentally hit it on something. when that happens they tell you to push button for 2 seconds.

Theresa Rio Rancho, NM

On one occasion that turned out to be OK . . . their response and follow through were amazing. I had questions on the exact workings of the system and they took the time to explain and put me at ease about the process.

Holly Wells Portland, OR

Have accidentally called once and started to call once. Both got as person in the first case, and a way to instantly cancel the second. Great customer and technical service by phone (24/7??) for questions.

Susan P Howell Crown Point, IN

Got this for my dad. The process was easy. The equipment arrived quickly. The service team is excellent. I feel so much more at ease now with my dad living alone since he has this mobile help system.

Carol Gebert Port Richey, FL

Sales (Clair) and customer service (David) were outstanding! The thing that alarmed me was that the 85 year old woman I ordered the pendant for had been wearing a pendant that was not working. Shouldn't some type of warning had come her way by way of her phone? A call to Mobile Help resulted in getting a new pendant; however, as already mentioned, wondering why she wasn't made aware that the pendant had failed.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Carol, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we are glad to see that you were able to connect with us for assistance with the equipment replacement. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review our records with you and explain what caused this issue. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any additional questions or concerns. You can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 4th, 2022

Debra Kelley Port Saint Joe, FL

Phillip your rep was outstanding. After 2 years with Medical Guardian, sending equiptment that did not work. Reps with zero knowledge Then sending equipment that did not work in my area

Janice Mawyer Waynesboro, VA

Since I have had mine, a very short time, I have set the alarm off many times, and even though I apologize, they are still very polite and seem to really care. Thank each of you for my clumsiness.

Steve Oberon Clifton Park, NY

Limited experience but so far very quick response to false alarms, courteous and professional people at call center. Gives me a sense of security, which is what I'm looking for.

Susan Ashworth Niceville, FL

At first we didn't think it was going to work, well I love the fact that I get alerts when his alert necklace requires assistance and love the fact that they text and call me.

Lee Ann Hug East Palestine, OH

I am giving a low rating because I was not put on the correct plan. I was told that it would be $20 a month before taxes. I was informed that the first bill would be around $70 due to a first time fee. My credit card was charged $131. I called and was told that I was on a quarterly plan. Ok thats not the end of the world but then I did the math and realized that was over $40 per month. I called back and found out that we were on the premium plan and an insurance plan was added. I said I never agreed to that. The rep I spoke to said "well Im sure I can pull up the phone call recording to prove you did.: That's the wrong answer to give a frustrated customer. I had him remove the insurance and kept the higher plan for my dad for the time being but this isnt right. If it would have been my elderly dad that signed up for this instead of me doing it for him he would have been confused, mad and would have cancelled. In fact he did that several years ago. He told me that the "price went up" and he cancelled. I didnt believe him then but I do now. I will give this one more chance because he already has the equipment but I will cancel if anything else goes wrong. So far not the best experience considering MobileHelp is supposed to be the #1 provider.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lee Ann, We have received your review and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your order. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are sorry if you received anything less. We would like to contact you to help resolve any ongoing issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3 for Customer Service. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 27th, 2022

Denise Broussard Beaumont, TX

It is a reliable service giving me peace of mind that my mother is covered. They occasionally check in on her. I like that the GPS feature when internet is not always reliable.

Shirley S Green Painesville, OH

Fine help in setting up system, base is very bright. My in house option is very affordable. Fortunately I have not had to use it for emergency help.ble. Fortunately I haven't had to use the service.

Diane Verheyden Englewood, CO

I wanted the $19.95 plan for my mother. I repeat this to the what I thougt I got. I was surprised when the bill was $29.99.Another agent explained to me that's for fall detection. I feel a bit conned. Then another agent told me you don't recommend my mom wear it to bed. Well that's why I got this in the first place. I still have issues with re-charging the neck device. I'm not happy with this company and I would not recommend to it anyone

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Diane, We received your review, and we apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are sorry if you have received anything less. The automatic fall detection pendant is an optional accessory that can be added to our cellular systems for an additional cost. And although the automatic fall detection pendant may cause false alarms overnight due to movement, we do still recommend that the user wear a standard wearable help button during that time. Our Technical Support team would be more than happy to further assist with any unresolved questions or concerns you may have about the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 20th, 2022

MARK E GARMAN Manassas, VA

My mom has had a few false alarms/accidental activations. It was nice to see that within minutes she was contacted to check on her status. Very comforting to know that the system works.

Laura Gannaway Leesburg, VA

I have recommended it to many friends, but I am a little confused by the device. Sometimes the alarm activates when I very gently set it down on a counter, but then it isn't set off due to a harder hit! Also, I wish there was some type of counterbalance to reduce pressure on my neck.

Jennifer Evans

My mother dropped a bottle of water but it registered and sent the alarm in. Immediately they were in contact with her to make sure all was OK. The fall detection is on point. Equipment is wonderful! I and my mother are very happy and feel so much happier.

Irby Jimi

I had my pendant 1 week when my husband fell at 2 am. He has Alzheimer's dementia. I pressed the button and my response was quick and 2 guys showedup and got him up.They we're so nice. I am very happy with mobile help and have told countless people about

David White Palos Hills, IL

My mom needed an ambulance and Mobile Help called us on the base station

Lisa Silvis Jackson, MI

They were really fast calling me when I accidentally pushed the button.

Carole Foos Roseville, CA

I set of my alarm 3 times and Mobile Help responded immediately.

George Fischer

I started with Mobil Help after a major fall and severe injuries, I was excited to find a communication instrument that was worn on my wrist and included a timepiece, I purchased the Samsung Gear and used it untdil AT&T closes out their 3G service the Samsung used to communicate, I called MobilHelp and the personnel were most helpful in identifying a prouct that filled my needs and satisfied my idiosyncraces.

Cecilia Trammell Rome, GA

This device, while I've only had it for two weeks, has given me a sense of security and peace of mind. I no longer need to carry my phone with me when I go outside of the house. I have occasionally "triggered" the alarm accidentally and am happy to say the system worked each time in response to the alarm. I have yet to actually need the alarm system for an emergency and hope I don't!

Lynn Zottnick Gainesville, GA

Both my parents and inlaws have used MobileHelp for emergencies in their homes. The response team was swift and provided them with the help they needed in each situation. The devices are well designed for the elderly to use -the wrist alert device bands are extremely soft and comfortable (I wish my smartwatch had bands like these!). Thank you for a well-designed and implemented alert package!

Rhonda Lincoln Orlando, FL

Great service. I just wish the device was more visually appealing and they had other lanyards to choose from I have tried and researched other companies al with fall alert. I fell once and the alarm didn't work. It then took me 3 days of trying different methods to notify themI finally got someone to manswer when I told them I needed to pay my bill! Customer service has been super with this company and easy to use..

Kenneth Nehls New Lothrop, MI

I did a lot of research on medical help devices and after talking with several companies, I choose MobileHelp. I really like not having to have a base unit. It is truly mobile and I have coverage everywhere that I go. The fall detection is an important feature to me for I have had several bad falls. The device was activated just from taking off the necklace to quickly and there was a representative responding very quickly. I highly recommend MobileHelp and you will get the service you paid for from this company.

Diane Williams Ravenna, OH

Haven't had an occasion to actually use, but everything so far seems to work well.

Margie Faye Stancill Kinston, NC

They were knowledgeable in what they were selling. I have not had to use the button to get help. That will be the best way to rate them.

Eric Bel Air, MD

While some experiences were initially frustrating, the team really went above and beyond - more than I would have anticipated

J Johnson Hayden, ID

When you call for any reason you get prompt & courteous representatives that are easy to understand and are always pleasant and eager to help

Rowe Mike Advance, NC

2 family members have this system in 2 states. Family members can check in the customer from anywhere so far, no complaints!

Judith A Cohen Clearwater, FL

The pendant that I where in the house is very light weight- also I test my battery every month and it is very easy and quick

William Reblin Saint Clair Shores, MI

When I first received the unit I mistakenly pressed the emergency button on the base unit and someone got in touch with me immediately