Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95 per month), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost is $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost ($19.95), and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Patricia Jones
May 17th, 2017 Birmingham, AL

I liked their representatives, they were nice. My husband works most of the time, and considering I have a tendency of falling, I thought this would be the best option for me. Regardless, the service has been good.

Gerard Richard
May 17th, 2017 Fitchburg, MA

I'm very satisfied with the service so far. I preferred the GPS unit for him, but I decided not to purchase it, considering there's always somebody with my dad. He did press the button by accident already, and nobody seemed to hear him. I was little taken back by it.

William Borten
May 17th, 2017 Key Largo, FL

My wife has certain cognitive deficits, which make it important to me to be able to know that she's safe. Mobile Help is one of the devices that allows her to get help, in the events that would require it. Using it was simple and straightforward, plus, they have a very good customer service. I've used it in a test mode a couple of times in the last month, and the response time has been acceptable.

Betty Sylvest
May 17th, 2017 Lawrenceville, GA

Mobile Help offers a GPS that is good for traveling, so I purchased it for that. I haven't had to use it, but so far, it's worked fine. It was also very nice to speak to them, plus, it wasn't hard to set up they system. All I can say is that the fact that it has GPS built in to it, and that I can have either a Watch or a Necklace, helps tremendously.

DB
May 17th, 2017 Grafton, WI

Although their representatives were excellent, however, I think it's very disappointing that they sent a service contract in a business envelope. Plus, they sent us the service contract for the wrong person. That made me think they had sent my dad's information to the wrong person, just as we had received somebody else's information.

Lela Nie
May 17th, 2017 Graford, TX

The Sales Team was very great; everybody's real nice. Considering my dog knocked me down a few times, and that I'm in an isolated area, I thought I'd give it a try. I do have to say, however, that I'm not satisfied with the service itself. I'm going to cancel it. Besides that, everybody was nice, polite, and very helpful; I just think their product is the best.

Virginia Poor
May 17th, 2017 Macon, MO

I had a mild stroke before, so I thought it was time to purchase this service. I haven't had to use it yet, but it's been okay. It hasn't caused me any problems so far.

William Overman
May 17th, 2017 Kenly, NC

It's very easy to set up, and it's worked just fine. Although I haven't had to use it, I can definitely say that I'm very satisfied with Mobile Help.

Roberta Smith
May 17th, 2017 Chula Vista, CA

So far, the service has been good. What really made me purchase Mobile Help was that they had the GPS monitor. It's actually very user friendly, and easy to use. It's been an excellent service.

Rebecca Little
May 17th, 2017 Nashville, TN

My kids convinced me to get this service due to the risk I have of falling. They purchased the device that has a GPS, and it's worked great! I'm pleased with it; it's easy to use and pretty straightforward to use. Their representatives were wonderful! This has given me more security, and of course it gives my kids more security.

Susan Logan Scanlan
May 17th, 2017 Reston, VA

The equipment was very easy to setup and use. I'm very satisfied with the Sales Team, and considering I have to use a cane for balance, the devices have worked great for me!

Valerie Winer
May 17th, 2017 Delray Beach, FL

Their service is very good, I love it! For somebody like me that's in a wheelchair, it was very easy to set up.

Jerome Holzberg
May 17th, 2017 Englishtown, NJ

I live alone, so I thought this would be a good system to have. So far, it's been wonderful. The representatives were very knowledgeable, and it was easy to install. I haven't had to use it, but I'm glad it's there.

Harold Miller
May 15th, 2017

I have been using Mobile Help for about six years. They are excellent. If you ever have problems with equipment, they replace really fast. My wrist piece (looks like a watch) I have knocked it apart twice. They mail me a new one---and a spare---at no cost-----immediately. I would highly recommend them.

Lorraine Sager
May 15th, 2017 Haworth, NJ

THIS PRODUCT PROVIDES SECURITY NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. IF YOU STILL DRIVE IT'S AN EXCELLENT DEVICE TO GO ALONG WITH YOU. HAVE HAD IT FOR YEARS AND USED IT ONLY ONCE. WHEN OUT OF TOWN I TEST IT AND THE SERVICE PROVIDES THE AREA YOU ARE IN SO YOU KNOW IT'S WORKING. IT'S THE BEST.

Karen Outten
May 11th, 2017 Media, PA

Very happy with this device and the customer service.

Carolyn Frazier
April 26th, 2017 Archer, FL

Well I purchased the base and little modem that goes with it and the necklace and the bracelet. I'm very satisfied with it. I can take it with me where ever I go and if I'm going out of town all I do called met line and let them know where I'm going so they are aware that I'm not at home. And the customer service is outstanding. Everyone has been very helpful and you know when I call, if I need something they're right there answering, I'm not talking to a machine I'm talking to a person so that means a lot to me.

Conrad and Mary Topfer
April 26th, 2017 Getzville, NY

This seemed like the best one around. The product is very user friendly. I have the duo

Veronica Elson
April 26th, 2017

I had have a stroke years ago and I live alone so you know I felt you know I needed something to you know in case of emergency so no body finds me just laying on the floor. Then I saw MobileHelp in my AARP monthly news letter. So far so good. Only feedback is when you go out, you have to keep charging the small unit you know that you take with you when you're far.

Louann Varner
April 26th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

I have MobileHelp. I've had another one before and I just wanted to change. The equipment is very easy to use.

Alice Medford
April 26th, 2017

This service is pretty good. I bought it for me because I keep falling. I don't have anything negative to say about it.

Lucky Arevalo
April 26th, 2017

I got this for my mother because she is alone during the day. The equipment is very good. So far, the service is good

Connie & Betty Babcock
April 26th, 2017 Cuero, TX

I live with my mother and we both have fallen, so we thought MobileHelp would be the best option for us both. She doesn't know much about computers, but she called the representatives when there was an issue and they worked right to it. The young man walked her through it, and everything's working just fine. We're both happy with the service!

Edna Murphy
April 26th, 2017

Being that I love alone, I thought I needed this service. I'm happy with it so far. The sales team is wonderful.

Daniel Shaw
April 26th, 2017 Fayetteville, GA

As a disabled person, I thought MobileHelp would be the best option. I can't say their Sales Team was great, I think they talk too much, but the equipment itself was alright. Overall, it's been a positive experience.

Patricia Shulko
April 26th, 2017 Bradenton, FL

Although the service is very good, and the devices let me be around my house without a problem, I think I'll have to cancel it soon. I have a cellphone, which to me is just as quick as this. I just can't afford this service right now.

April 26th, 2017 Annapolis, MD

The equipment was very good and easy to install. Their representatives didn't really have to sell me anything, because I liked it when I saw it on TV.

Lee Hardy
April 26th, 2017 Statham, GA

We haven't use it yet, but its seems to be fine. However, their Sales Team was excellent. The equipment was very good as well. It was packaged very well, and the instructions were very clear. There was no problem setting up and doing the test. Plus, it came very quickly in the mail.

Carol Ceniceros
April 26th, 2017 Running Springs, CA

My granddaughter figured out how to install the equipment for me. Everything with MobileHelp is fine, however, the Fall Detector button is too sensitive. I'm supposed to wear it outside my clothes, but it goes off when I'm not falling.

Bruce and Sonia Allman
April 26th, 2017 Roscoe, IL

They were very easy to talk to, and very responsive to my questions. On top of that, the equipment was easy to use. Luckily, I've been fine so far.

Sharron Gordon
April 26th, 2017 Aurora, CO

I purchased MobileHelp to be at different places alone, in case something happened. Although I haven't had to use it, I think the service is okay.

Larry Bostwick
April 26th, 2017 Salem, OR

I'm very happy with MobileHelp. They helped me from the beginning. I couldn't decide what I wanted, and the representative gave me all the options that were available. After that, they came up with the one they thought is best for me. I was really impressed with how quick I received a call when the alert went off.

Robert Aversa
April 26th, 2017 Melbourne, FL

Thankfully, I haven't used it really, but I feel much more comfortable having that protection because I live alone. Besides, it's very easy to use. Their service was pretty straight forward as well. The man I spoke tow as very persuasive.

April 26th, 2017 Bonsall, CA

The representatives have always been very nice and they explained everything. I'm really pleased with the personnel there, and completely satisfied with the service.

April 26th, 2017 Grayslake, IL

I don't have the reps name that took care of us, but we had to call a several time for assistance, and they were great! My mother in law had to push the button a handful of times already, and with the lock box in place, the paramedics were able access the house very easily and get her the help she needed. The entire system worked just like it was designed.

Virgie Polk
April 26th, 2017 Lancaster, TX

They were very helpful in the beginning. Everything worked out perfectly when we used it. The only thing I'd say is that it's worth some money.

Alvin Tate
April 26th, 2017 Olive Branch, MS

As a disabled person, this type of service is what I needed. I like that they delivered the equipment very quickly, and it was easy to install. The Sales Team was also very knowledgeable and professional.

Isabel Morton
April 26th, 2017 Louisville, KY

The equipment was satisfactory, and the Sales Team was very good as well. We've only had it for a bit, but I'm glad it's there if we need it.

Reuben Tull
April 26th, 2017 Killeen, TX

I've only dealt with their representatives a couple of times, and they've been really professional. The equipment was pretty self-explanatory as well. I set everything up within 10 minutes. When I tested it, they called me right away, so I'm 100% satisfied with it.

Rosalie Messick
April 26th, 2017 Baltimore, MD

Although I haven't used the service, I can say that their representatives were just fine. Also, it was not hard to install the equipment. I'm very satisfied with them.

Linda Poole
April 26th, 2017 High Point, NC

MobileHelp is Excellent! It was easy to install their equipment, and they're always willing to help. They're there when I need them.

Walter Craig
April 26th, 2017 Baton Rouge, LA

I'm satisfied with the way it's operating. The idea of being able to test units is great. Plus, the system works quite well. All I can say is that I like MobileHelp.

Vickie Green
April 26th, 2017 Lathrop, CA

This service is actually pretty satisfactory. I have talked to several other companies, and I can say he was very nice. He was very kind and considerate, and even knew what I needed in order to help my loved one. It's been such a positive experience.

Matthew Cunningham
April 26th, 2017 Porterville, CA

I can't always be there for my mother, so I purchased MobileHelp for her. Now that she has it, I don't worry so much for her because it's worked out pretty good. Plus, their representatives were excellent. It just gives me the confidence that she's always safe.

Dan Dion
April 26th, 2017 Millis, MA

I haven't had to use it yet, but when I called, the representatives were very helpful. Plus, it was very simple and easy to set up and use the equipment.

Myrtle Troy
April 26th, 2017 Flowery Branch, GA

The devices are easy to use, and I've been happy with it so far. Overall, my experience with them has been very positive.

Barbara Slyter
April 26th, 2017 Troutdale, OR

The Sales Team was very helpful. It wasn't hard at all to use the system either. Everything with MobileHelp is all good.

Ronnie Hicks
April 26th, 2017 Lebanon, TN

It was very easy to set up and organize the equipment, and the instructions were very simple to understand as well. The representatives were great, and they did an awesome job in explaining everything. They helped me through the entire process. Thankfully, I haven't had to use it, but it's great to use. It just makes me feel more comfortable being here by myself.

Joyce Cantrell
April 26th, 2017 Aurora, CO

Their representatives were very nice, very good. The equipment itself was very simple to open and set up. The only problem I have is that the pendant is extremely sensitive. They're constantly on the phone, wanting to know if I'm alright.

Betty Williams
April 26th, 2017 Wilmington, NC

The service has been just fine. Their representatives were very good as well, and the equipment was not hard to install. Personally, I think it's good to have MobileHelp if you have medical problems.