MobileHelp

MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

verified
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. MobileHelp offers four different medical alert systems: Cellular Duo, Cellular Classic, Cellular Smart, and the new Solo system. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular Smart is a GPS-enabled watch that is also great for being away from home. The Solo is a mobile system as well that provides emergency medical response at home and on-the-go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has fewer features.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, ($19.95/mo), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability. MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp. For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers four simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center and has two-way communication as an added precaution.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost is $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies. There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost ($19.95), and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Gladys Wende
April 26th, 2017 Richardson, TX

The Salesman I spoke to was very nice. I haven't had to use it, but so far, it's worked fine. I do have to say that the delivery was a little overwhelming. They delivered it until 10 o'clock at night.

Pam Ginsburg
April 26th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

They've offered a very good service so far. The people I spoke to were great and I haven't had a problem so far. A family member set up the equipment for me, and they didn't mention any issues.

Karen Carbone
April 26th, 2017 Dalton, GA

MobileHelp was for me because I fall frequently. I needed something I could afford and still take with me away from home. The people I spoke with were great and very nice. They were very knowledgeable and knew what I had and how it's supposed to work. The gentleman that I spoke to was just so patient, kind and very nice. It's been fantastic!

Donna Trent
April 25th, 2017 Jefferson City, TN

It's easy to use. I had another system before, and all I did was push the button that I was wearing on my pendant and I could talk to them, but you can't do that with MobileHelp. The device works fine for me, however, I'm worried that it won't go off if I fall. I already dropped it a few times, and nobody came online.

Lottie Flath
April 25th, 2017 Anderson, IN

The equipment is good and their people are great. Every now and then the alarm goes off by accident, and they come online to make sure I'm okay. I really appreciate that.

DY
April 25th, 2017 Erie, PA

It was very easy to get started! I really haven't had to use it or anything, but I did test it. They called back immediately to make sure that everything was okay. Their representatives were excellent as well! They answered all my questions when I was trying to find out about MobileHelp.

Marie Racz
April 25th, 2017 Pasadena, MD

So far, I haven't used it, but I'm happy that it's there if I ever need it. When it came to the Sales Team, they were good. They gave me all the information I needed.

Janet Gablin
April 25th, 2017 Buffalo, NY

MobileHelp's price is what made me go for them. To this day, the service has been excellent. The equipment is good and I didn't have a problem with it. So far, my experience with them has been very positive.

Lisa Tierney
April 25th, 2017 Broxton, GA

So far, we are very satisfied with MobileHelp. Since it's for a family member, we really didn't know if it really worked or not. Then it went off accidentally one time, and the representatives came online and were very nice. They just wanted to make sure she was okay, and that was really good.

Toni Carter
April 25th, 2017 Marble Falls, TX

The Sales Team was wonderful. I really liked them. Setting up the equipment was also a simple process. MobileHelp provided the directions on how to do all this thing. I'm very satisfied with the service.

Sylvia Kelly
April 25th, 2017 Hendrix, OK

I like it. The one I had before only was for my home, but this one is mobile, so I can just take it with me. Plus, the people I spoke to were nice. It was also easy to install the system. I can definitely say I'm satisfied with MobileHelp.

Cynthia Debolt
April 25th, 2017 Reno, NV

The Sales Team was very helpful and it was very easy to install. Although I haven't had to use it, it gives me a peace of mind.

Thomas Campagna
April 25th, 2017 Palatine, IL

My mother took a bad fall already, so I decided to get her something in case that happens again with nobody around to help. So far, the representatives have been great. Installing the equipment was easy, and everybody I spoke to was very helpful. Luckily, we haven't had to use it yet.

Kenny Davis
April 25th, 2017 Grand Ledge, MI

My daughter was worried because I'm alone most of the time, so she ordered MobileHelp for me. I think it's worked great for me! It wasn't hard to set up the system and the representatives were good. I'm very satisfied with this service.

EM
April 25th, 2017 West Fargo, ND

So far, the device has been too touchy. I set it off accidentally too many times. The Pendant does not shut off the equipment either; I don't like that I have to go to the machine for that.

Amelia Massimino
April 25th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

The service has been fine, except that it was going off when everything was okay. Besides that, they're very good. It's been a positive experience so far.

Cynthia Schrier
April 25th, 2017 Stow, OH

Their representatives have been fine, and I'm very satisfied with the service. It was very easy to set up and it's great for a family member that lives alone.

Shirley Alphonso
April 25th, 2017 Slidell, LA

A family member needed this service because she's handicapped, so we went for MobileHelp. Although I haven't used it, they were great! They explained everything about the system.

Wonda Oertli
April 25th, 2017 Bertram, TX

Thank God I haven't had to use MobileHelp, but it makes me feel safe. I had no problem setting it up the equipment, and the representatives were very nice.

Elizabeth and Robert Cypher
April 25th, 2017 Brewster, NY

I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but the set up was great! I like it because it does not depend on a landline. Plus, it was very easy to deal with the Sales Team. I'm definitely satisfied with MobileHelp.

Martha Darrell
April 25th, 2017 Silver City, NM

The equipment is very simple to use, and I loved how they treated me when I called. It's really a helpful service because my husband is wheelchair bound, so he can push the button around my neck in case I we fell.

Sarah Farmer
April 25th, 2017 Gloucester Point, VA

My daughter felt that I needed this service, and it's been fantastic so far! The equipment has worked wonderfully and the sales team was delightful. I thought I had lost the unit, and when I called, they had it beep at me within less than a minute.

Donna Pool
April 25th, 2017 Reno, NV

I'm very satisfied with it. I've had to use it a couple of times already and they're really fast. It's been a very positive experience.

PT
April 25th, 2017 Eugene, OR

I like the GPS on it because I like to travel. It was very easy to set up and the service itself has been excellent. They're very polite and knowledgeable.

Denise Brinker
April 25th, 2017 Wagoner, OK

The representatives were very helpful! It also seemed to be very easy to set up. I can say I'm very satisfied with the service.

Mary Jansen
April 25th, 2017 Rapid City, SD

We had no problem with the equipment at all and the Sales Team was wonderful. I didn't like my previous provider, but I'm very happy with MobileHelp.

Jeanne and Frank Warsheski
April 25th, 2017 Inman, SC

The service was extremely good. I didn't have a problem with the Sales Team either and it even saved my father-in-law's life one time.

Steven Coleman
April 25th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

Setting up the system was good; I understood it very well. I didn't have a problem with the service itself, however, I didn't like the way their representatives handled things. They ran my card without my permission. Although I didn't have money in my account, I didn't like that she did that.

Lynda Schodowski
April 25th, 2017 Lake, MI

It was pretty straight forward when it came to installing the equipment. It was easy and didn't have a problem. On top of that, the sales team was wonderful! I'm satisfied with MobileHelp because I know it's there in case something happens.

Willie Higgiinbotham
April 25th, 2017 Brunswick, GA

I'm very satisfied with it because my brother can take it with him. I also like the lock box he has at home, that way he's safe there too. The lady that I spoke with was good! She explained everything to me and I really liked that about her. I'm just enjoying the system right now.

Margaret Dean
April 25th, 2017 Goshen, OH

My father lives alone so we thought it would be a good thing for him. I'm very satisfied with them because they explained everything to me over the phone. He seems to like it pretty much. It doesn't get on his way or cause any issues. Besides, it's pretty easy to set up and understand. I personally like it because it's waterproof and because there's always gonna be somebody there for you, in case something happens.

April 25th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

As a senior, I just wanted to feel comfortable and have a peace of mind when I'm out traveling. I haven't had to push the button yet, but I did try to call them last week. I waited like 45 minutes! On top of that, I think it's a little pricy. Besides that, everything else is fine. The system

Virginia Harris
April 25th, 2017 Livingston, TN

We purchased the fall detect button for my mother because she's alone most of the time. It was very easy to set up the system. I spoke with Chris in the beginning, and he was more helpful than anyone that I had talked to at any of other companies. After multiple false alarms, I called and asked if we were doing something wrong or if it was a defective button. I couldn't ask for anybody to be any more helpful, and I got my new button today.

Gail Wright
April 25th, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

I purchased a few devices from MobileHelp, and so far it's worked out very well. I didn't have a problem with their Sales Team and the system itself is wonderful.

Barbara McDonald
April 25th, 2017 Bellaire, TX

I'm quite happy with MobileHelp. It wasn't hard to set up the equipment. Although I haven't had to use it knowing that it's there makes me feel good.

Pat Smith
April 25th, 2017 Arlington, NE

We're pretty satisfied with the service. It wasn't hard to set up the equipment, and the representatives were very good. It just seems that the fall detection is very touchy. Besides that, I'd say it's been a positive experience.

April 25th, 2017 Memphis, TN

So far, the service has been satisfactory. My daughter set up the system here in the house, and she was very pleased with them. The equipment works well and the system is well set up. It does what it says it's going to do.

Dena Swanson
April 25th, 2017 Portland, OR

The Sales Team was just right. They were very helpful and always available when I needed a question answered; no problem at all. I just seemed very satisfied with MobileHelp. It gives me a great deal of comfort to know that wherever I am, I can get help.

Floyd Coots
April 25th, 2017 Tallassee, AL

It was very easy to set up. So far, everything has been fine. I'm satisfied with the service and very happy with the representatives.

April 25th, 2017 Rio Rancho, NM

I'm traveling most of the time, so I just thought that it was a good idea to purchase this for myself. I'm satisfied with the service itself and the representatives did a good job too, however, I don't know how to test it. Communicating with the representative of MobileHelp was not the simplest thing. I canceled the fall service because I'm an active person, and I'm still waiting the refund for the cancellation of that device. This goes back 2 months ago.

Delores Day
April 25th, 2017 Lake Charles, LA

It's fantastic to know that if something happens I'll be taking care of. They really did a good job, and it was very easy to install. The instructions were very plain and not hard to follow. I like that I have a GPS tracking me whenever I leave my house.

Joan Schansberg
April 25th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Although I don't wear it very often, the service itself has been good. Their representatives were excellent too. Plus, the equipment is very user friendly. They're an excellent company and I appreciate their help

Lorraine Miner
April 25th, 2017 Windsor, CO

I am satisfied with MobileHelp because they've always been very helpful. It was very easy to set up, and I find it very responsive whenever I contact them. My children encouraged me to get something like this because I live alone, and I'm very satisfied with it.

Felicia & Arthur Bucholtz
April 25th, 2017 St. Louis, MO

The service is very good. It was easy to set up the equipment, however, the bracelet set they gave you are not made very well. We've had problems with them coming apart, and I've had to jerry-rigged them to put them back together. The construction of the bracelet is poor.

DW
April 25th, 2017 Littleton, NC

It wasn't hard to set up the system. They were very good to deal with and the service has been excellent so far.

Cheryl Danner
April 25th, 2017 New Berlin, IL

They offer an excellent service. Their Sales Team was also great and it was very simple and easy to set up. It's been a very positive experience.

Gloria Mccollin
April 25th, 2017

My overall experience with MobileHelp has been very satisfactory. They were very good, very nice, and the system was not hard to set up. Everything has been just fine.

Terry Glover
April 25th, 2017 Cuero, TX

My mother needed MobileHelp, so we decided to get it for her. Their Sales Team was excellent and I can definitely say I'm satisfied with the service. Everybody needs to get one.

Connie Lopez-Sanchez
April 25th, 2017 Medford, MN

I feel secure with MobileHelp. The family goes to work and the kids to school, so they think it's good to have it. Although I haven't had much experience with it, the service itself has been good. Plus, their Sales Team was just fine.

Elizabeth Armstrong
April 25th, 2017 Fairfield, CA

I'm happy I got MobileHelp. It was very easy to set up the system and the people I spoke with were very nice. I always have it with me just in case, even though I haven't had to use it yet. All I can say is they were really positive and helpful.