Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

MobileHelp

verified
$100 Guarantee
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. MobileHelp offers four different medical alert systems: Cellular Duo, Cellular Classic, Cellular Smart, and the new Solo system. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular Smart is a GPS-enabled watch that is also great for being away from home. The Solo is a mobile system as well that provides emergency medical response at home and on-the-go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has fewer features.

The Good

• Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers four simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are, but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both their in the home and away units ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system. Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear from experiences of actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Deborah Ramsey
January 23rd, 2017 Lorton, VA

I called once so far because I fell. The operator could not here so she tried to call. My phone was not close by but thankfully Paramedics did come to help. Why don't they test it at fixing first to make sure they can hear you all through my apartment and I was close

Rose Mays
January 23rd, 2017 Morristown, TN

I have used Mobile Help for over a year. I have no complaints. I have the mobile GPS device and it works where ever I am at. That for me was a big concern. I travel a lot and the GPS device puts my mind at ease.

diane broitman
December 11th, 2016

great!!! Always there when I needed to talk to them except Sunday's. Very kind, helpful and professional! I feel safe knowing I have them with me all the time, and feel it's worth the investment. I'd recommend this company to anyone who feels a need to get help when needed!

Carol Cone
December 10th, 2016 Manchester Center, VT

My local lifeline or mobile assistance program only cover the situation where you need help in the home or within 100 feet of the home (garden, driveway, etc,) I was happy to find Mobile Help which offers a help connection wherever you go inside the entire United States, and for a lower price per month than the local device. The delivery was quick and directions were excellent, so I could set it up and make sure it was working myself, no service personnel needed. I am very pleased. So far no emergencies, but I feel much more fully protected.

Deann Hadley
December 10th, 2016 Elmira, OR

I would recommend this service to anyone has health problems or a senior living alone.

clifford Starr
December 10th, 2016 Bernardsville, NJ

My mom live 1000 plus miles away from me. They are great at contacting me whne alarm goes off and at helping get me information I need to asses the situation,

Marie E. Remmert
December 6th, 2016 San Antonio, TX

I truly belive that haaaving your service is one that all seniors should have. When we neede help you where there and for this I Thank You Marie

Elizabeth Curran
December 6th, 2016

the product is very efficient & a great comfort to have both around my neck & the "To Go"unit for my car & pocket. i like the self check of the product once a month with the reminder that I asked for. It has got me safely to the hospital at least 3 times & notified my family. Adding a little embarassed humor...I was bent down on one knee pulling a few weeds, I didn't hear any commotion when my son said"mom I think these people are here to see you"I looked up in total surprise to see police, ambulance & fire truck i had no idea how they were called but they were notified by my mobile help.When all said & done I decided it had to have been my knee I wasn't kneeling on that pressed the button & made the call. I"m very careful of the position of my unit since then & very thankful to a very forgiving town.

DeWayne L. Smith
January 23rd, 2017 Hamilton, MT

Your service has been outstanding in every way. Keep up the outstanding service.

Patricia Mock
December 6th, 2016

As it turns out, I needed a new charger for my device. There was a period of checking and then no hesitation to send a replacement and instructions on how to proceed until it arrives. I have been totally blessed in that I have not had to use my Mobile Help and I will endeavor to keep it that way. But, should the need arise, I have total faith that it will be there. So far, my experience has been limited to testing it every month! Thank you.

Anne McKinney
December 6th, 2016

I have had MobileHelp for several years AND two times I have had to use it. The last time I was wedged sideways in the bathtub and could not free my left leg. Didn't have my phone with me BUT I did have my MobileHelp pendant hanging around my neck. I was able to get help very quickly. Suddenly I had a bathroom full of two paramedics and two Firemen. Fortunately I only had a severe sprain of the left knee and ankle. After all was well, I had to laugh about it. That had to have been a funny sight!! Thank God for MobileHelp AND my daughter thanks you too..

Cheryl Malone
December 6th, 2016 Ball Ground, GA

Mom is moving to a new place and I had questions about notifying the Fire dept. The customer representative was polite and professional, personable and friendly. She had prompt answers to my questions.

Juanita
December 6th, 2016 Seattle, WA

Responded to a fall. Notification was prompt. Caller was pleasant and helpful.

Don Loomis
December 6th, 2016 Maitland, FL

Your Co. has outstanding service. Anything I have had to get in contact with you for was handle fast and right.

Carole Rothberg
January 23rd, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I have had Mobile help for over 4 years now. I have used the services twice myself and found that it worked very well. The paramedics were here promptly. Customer Serviced is always very police and efficient when I call with a question. I have recommended Mobile Help to several of my friends and family and they are all pleased with the service. If you are a senior citizen or if you live alone I highly recommend having Mobile Help.

DANIEL SEARS
December 6th, 2016

My overall experience has been totally satisfactory. One observation Is the leather belt unit case becomes unserviceable annually. A ballistic nylon case might be a better choice. Regardless you replace unserviceable items without hassle

David
December 6th, 2016 Port Jefferson, NY

I researched competing products for quite a while before settling on MobileHelp for my then-90-year old mom. She's had it for three years now, We're both perfectly satisfied. She has recommended it to her friends. I like that, if she is away from home and not answering the phone, I can use the GPS service to see where she is.

Deana Duquesne
December 6th, 2016 El Paso, TX

My mum uses MobileHelp. She & I both are reassured that if she needs it, she can press that button & get help ASAP. The team at MobileHelp has been quite helpful & answered any questions we've had. We highly recommend MobileHelp!

Dave Hiatt
December 6th, 2016 Burlington, KY

Customer service people are kind and very helpful. We have had no emergencies, however we have had three false alarms with my elderly mother. We are extremely happy with the devices and the service.

Claire Johns
January 23rd, 2017 Venice, FL

Very reliable. I feel secure knowing you are there if I need you.

Carolyn Kramer
December 6th, 2016 Camarillo, CA

Though thankfully I have not had occasion to use it it's comforting to know I can if necessary.

Clarence Smith
January 23rd, 2017 Rialto, CA

The tech arrived in time-frame. Got issue with camera corrected. Checked out system and tested. Courteous and knowledgeable.

Neil Tippens
December 6th, 2016 Cleveland, GA

This is one of the best services being offered on the market today. They answer the calls quickly and they are very knowledgeable about our situation. Testing of the equipment is very simple. The price for equipment and support is excellent.

Donna Digiantonio Keller
December 6th, 2016 Massillon, OH

Customer service representative was very courteous and helpful. My new equipment arrived promptly and again the support to activate the device was helpful. I recommend this service to many people.

Dolly Emory
December 6th, 2016

My mother has had this system for over 2 years. It lessens the worry we have about her needing emergency help and not being able to reach a neighbor or family member. She has used it 3 times and each time, responseven has been fantastic. The remote feature is also great. The company is a pleasure to deal with.

Delores Schauer
December 6th, 2016

So far, really great customer service and support for the product/service.

Barbara H
December 5th, 2016

Many seniors are bent over. The pendant is therefore too long...it hits our waist. Having a sweater on, prevented the fall button to detect that I fell down. It won't work with a coat on. Otherwise, I am pleased with the product, even though I haven't used it yet.

Brenda Mariani
December 4th, 2016 Pomona, CA

Have had very good service from this company and would recommend them to others. I have this service for my 91 year old father. Even though we live in the same home, circumstances can occur when I am not around. For example, one night while I was in the farthest part of our home, he had a panic situation where he felt very dizzy and I did not hear his calls for help as he was weak. He pushed the Mobile Help pendant and I was notified immediately by phone. Paramedics arrived and transported him to the hospital. That incident itself proved the worthiness of having Mobile Help for my Dad.

Doris Davis
December 3rd, 2016 Hobbs, NM

When I subscribed to this service, I had no idea that I would ever really need it. However. I suddenly became very weak and felt that I was going to pass out. Within no time at all help was here. In fact, I don't know how they got here so fast. That one experience was worth it's weight in gold.

So, if I want the transmitter to alert Mobile Help
December 3rd, 2016

I have had my Mobile Help equipment for about two weeks now. Actually, of the three devices, I use only one, the Fall detector, plus the transmitter/ receiver. On more than one occasion I have accidentaly set off the transmitter, even while just sitting down and talking to another person. Perhaps I sat down a bit too fast, which registered as a fall. So,I feel quite safe. If anything the equipment is too sensitive, but I won't complain. I'm sure with a little more experience on my part things will settle down.

Barbara Cecil
December 3rd, 2016 Round Rock, TX

When I call the voice on the other end is always very polite and helpful. They are always ready to help and answer questions.

Pat
January 23rd, 2017 Deland, FL

I have never had to use the service for an emergency, but I wear my device everywhere. every test has been excellent and the one time I called accidentally the service was spot on. I feel so much more comfortable - and safer - having the safety net of Mobilehelp, at home, but more especially when I am traveling by myself.

Adria Gallagher
December 3rd, 2016

MobileHelp provides peace of mind for the entire family. The wireless unit allows our loved one to venture out alone, knowing that help is just a push of a button away. US based customer service is professional and always patient and helpful. Tech Support is outstanding - competent and friendly. The ability to receive text alerts and emails to learn of an issue, whether it's a low battery or an actual incident, is comforting. I've recommended MobileHelp to friends and family because of its functionality and options (remote unit / wristwatch / pendant). We have not yet subscribed to the newest unit option that has the ability to recognize when your loved one has fallen and send a signal but it's nice to know that MobileHelp is always trying to improve its products and service. The MobileHelp system is definitely worth the money to protect someone you love!

A Marie Caltagirone
December 3rd, 2016

I had a false alarm happen and they were at my door in less than 10 minutes. I feel very confident especially when I am away from home, I know help will be whereever I am when needed. Terrific product and best friend.

Janet Westerling
January 23rd, 2017

I have been fortunate enough to not needed help with my mobile help equipment. I feel lucky to have it as a back up if I need help.

A K OConnor
December 3rd, 2016

Only had to use once, but it was very helpful, had ambulance here within a very short time. and stayed on until they arrived, and we left for the hospital.

Betty Blatt
December 3rd, 2016

MobileHelp is a great system. Reliable & so easy to wear & check in every month. Always friendly help. I hit the button by mistake a couple times & they were very gracious about it. Like knowing that the GPS in the system will know exactly where I am if I do have a problem. And that they already have all my medical information to help me if I need it. Thanks!

Carole Beaudin
December 3rd, 2016

Very quick response so far I have not used this for actual medical help (thank God) accidentally set my gps mobile help button by accident but sometimes it happens but then I am assured it is working because I always forget to do a test.

Jack Singleton
December 2nd, 2016 Deland, FL

I have had the produict for five months and have yet to call for service. I'm 92 years old and still reasonably active and it gives me confidence to travel outside of the home, knowing that help is just a click away. I'll rate the service after the first use. for nowit's a 10. Jack Singleton

Barbara Buckham
January 23rd, 2017 Doylestown, PA

I have not had to use the service; but several times have depressed button accidentally and the response is immediate. I was upon purchase of Mobile; impressed with all of the information they required to prevent any slipups; if and when they were contacted. I have no fear the response will be immediate and I will be taken care of.