Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in business since 2008.

MobileHelp has been providing mobile medical alert systems since 2008. They offer three different systems: Classic, DUO  and the new Solo system. The Classic is great for those who just need protection at home, while the DUO protects anyone even when they’re away from home by using cellular service through AT&T. Solo is also a mobile system that provides emergency medical response at home and on the go at a lower price than DUO, and lacks a few other features.

The Good

• GPS satellite tracking technology
  • MobileHelp Connect tools
  • Fall Button feature

MobileHelp’s focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company’s Anywhere Help Button is their prize feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn’t require a landline phone, can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping or on vacation.

With this button, customers can call 911 from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest available paramedics and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer’s current location along with their personal health information. Once help is secured, MobileHelp’s operators contact the customer’s family.

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® – a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in the subscriber’s health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge, and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee. MobileHelp mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

MobileHelp has just released a new service called “MobileHelp Connect Premium” which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment and additional discounts.

The company also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a free service. There are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication reminders and Activity tracker.  The Medication Reminder lets users (or family members) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal, schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the cellular base station. This feature keeps family members involved and aware of their loved one’s condition as they live independently. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer’s who tend to wander off.

MobileHelp just released a brand new product called “Fall Button”. Fall Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help.

The Bad

• Limited to areas covered by AT&T
  • Additional fee

MobileHelp only works for those who live in an areas covered by AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works while away from the home. Unfortunately if AT&T doesn’t service a specific location, MobileHelp won’t work well there. Find out if the service is available before purchasing your system.

One fine print issue is concerning the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 requests This only becomes an issue if the person using the device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly—because if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There’s no phone land line required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does MobileHelp Cost?

Depending on the subscription plan, MobileHelp charges anywhere from $37.95-$41.95 per month for non-stop monitoring and emergency dispatch services. Customers may choose between annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly plans. If customers do not wish to have mobile protection outside of their home, MobileHelp also offers a traditional Classic plan.

Do they have contracts?

No contracts. MobileHelp offers a monthly subscription service that can be cancelled upon request at any time.

How is MobileHelp’s monitoring?

MobileHelp users get direct access to highly trained emergency response operators 24/7/365 who will know who you are and where you are, even when you are away from home.

More Information

Additional Company Details

Contract Details*

Mobile Help does not require any of its customers to sign a long-term contract. Each emergency alert system package is offered on a month-to-month basis. This business practice allows customers to only use the services for as long as they need without having to pay for months that are not necessary because of a contract. The lack of contract also applies to the AT&T wireless network (used for the services). Customers have full control over the type of service and the length they receive.

Though customers are not required to sign a service contract, they will have to agree to the Terms and Conditions set by Mobile Help. This article outlines the responsibilities of both the company and the customers. The highlights of this document include the following:

• The company can terminate services for failure to comply with this agreement.
  • The customers are responsible for the installation and testing of the emergency alert equipment.
  • The company is not responsible for lack of promptness the customers experience from its monitoring center.

*In no way does this summation strive to compensate for reading the actual terms of service or contract provided by this company. We are providing this information to allow consumers to see the points of the contract that we believe they should be aware of. Please refer to the company’s term of service or contract document to see the full details.

Warranty Details

MobilHelp states that there is a lifetime warranty on their products.

Accreditations

The Mobile Help command center is certified by the Underwriters Laboratories. This company has tested Mobile Help’s systems to make sure they are the most effective and safe for the customers who use them. Each system is also FDA Registered, FCC Certified, and has been evaluated by PTCRB. Customers can trust that the type of service that they receive is up to industry standards because of these accreditations.

Package Details

Customers of Mobile help will have the option to choose from three different emergency alert packages. The packages, their specific features, and pricing details are as follows:

Mobile Help Classic at Home:

• $41.95/month ($393.40/annual)
  • Cellular base station
  • Fall detection optional

MobileHelp Solo: Home & Away

• Monthly Plan: $32.95/month ($360.40/annual)
  • Mobile without the base system
  • 24/7 monitoring

MobileHelp System Overview

The benefits of the Package are:

• 24/7/365 US-based Emergency Monitoring Service
  • Mobile, at home and away from home, emergency response coverage
  • Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators
  • GPS satellite tracking technology
  • Closest available emergency responders dispatched to current location
  • Cellular voice and data network with nationwide connection to Emergency Monitoring Service
  • MobileHelp Connect customer portal with online location mapping

• 600 Foot Range – From Personal Emergency Help Button
  • Up to 21 Hours Battery – Back-Up Life in Case of a Power Outage
  • Test Light Reminder – Notifies Due Testing to Ensure Unit is Working Properly

Mobile Device

Alert Monitoring Center With Mobile Alerts (Not Waterproof)

• 250 Foot Range – On Mobile GPS Device
  • Cradle Charger – Charges Mobile Device

Personal Emergency Help Button:

Wrist Button or Neck Pendant (Waterproof)

• 600 Foot Range – From Base Station

• Waterproof
  • Compatible with Cellular Base Station

MobileHelp Feature Details

Price

MobileHelp offers three services: mobile service, or DUO System, and home service, or classic.

MobileHelp Classic At Home

• Monthly: $37.95/month ($324.40/annual)

MobileHelp Solo: Home & Away

• Monthly Plan: $37.95/month ($360.40/annual)
  • Mobile without the base system

MobileHelp DUO Home and Away

• Monthly: $41.95/month ($393.40/annual)

All plans have a 30-day risk-free trail. This means users may return the product at any time within 30 days and receive a full refund.

Warranty

Lifetime.

Activation Fees

Activation is free. There are no up-front or hidden costs associated with any MobileHelp product.

Mobile Alerts

MobileHelp touts that it was the first to offer a system that extends the features of in-home alert systems on a cellular network. It uses a GPS system along with cellular technology to notify the Monitoring Center of a user’s location. By doing this, the Monitoring Center can have communication with the user in case of an emergency.

When a user leaves home and is out and about, he or she will take the mobile device and pendant or wrist button. When need arises, the user presses the button, and 2-way voice contact is established with the same Monitoring Center that a user would use at home.

The mobile device works nationwide and connects with the closest emergency professionals available.

Device Range

The range from base station to the pendant is about 600 yards. The mobile device has a range of 350 feet from the pendant.

Technology and Equipment

MobileHelp products use a base station in tandem with a mobile device and either a neck pendant or wrist button. Users are not required to have a landline to use the products. The devices work inside and outside the user’s home.

Also, MobileHelp offers an all-new Fall Button. This waterproof, comfortable and lightweight device detects when the user falls. It does not, however, detect all falls. Users should therefore push their normal help button when they need help. It is compatible with MobileHelp’s Cellular Base Station. It costs the user a mere $10 a month in addition to their normal plan.

Contract

MobileHelp does not require contracts on its services. In addition, mobile service is included with the monitoring plan.

Service Map

• MobileHelp Monitoring Centers Located Throughout the US
  • MobileHelp Medical Alerts work with Nationwide 3G Networks
  • Powered by AT&T

Support Quality

The Monitoring Center is on hand to provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers and prospective customers needing assistance with billing, sales or technical questions can call 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.

Monitoring Center operators are highly trained. They each pass through a rigorous three-month training program and are required to receive Alarm Company Employee (ACE) certification. Live, trained professionals handle all emergency calls. The company is dedicated to its customers’ welfare and safety in all circumstances.

The company website also has a thorough and comprehensive FAQ page on the website where many typical questions are addressed and answered. MobileHelp is also found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There is also an active blog, where relevant information is regularly shared with customers.

Time in Business

MobileHelp opened its business in April 2008.

Company Contact Information

3701 FAU Blvd., Suite 300

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Email: [email protected]

Location of Certified Monitoring Centers

There are three Monitoring Centers. Locations are in Lafayette, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; and Chicago, IL.

*MobileHelp Medical Alert System Equipment is UL Listed, FDA Registered, FCC Certified, PTCRB Certified, & AT&T Network Certified.

*Operators Working in MobileHelp’s Monitoring Center Have Completed Alarm Company Employee (ACE) Certification.

X close
X close

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Or you can visit their site by clicking here.

310 MobileHelp Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Camden, SC

I heard about this company when I was in rehab. I have fallen and broken my hip before and if somebody had not come to see me I would have been on the floor for a really long time. Now I have this service so if I fall again I can get help immediately. Any time I call the people are very courteous and kind. I would recommend this service to anyone.

2. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

I am getting older and I felt it would be a very worthwhile service to have, just in case.A friend told me about Mobile Help. I have had to use the button a few times and it worked very well. I love that if I take it with me, they will be able to find where I am.

3. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Broken Arrow, OK

I live in an apartment by myself so this adds a little security to my life. I have the “Duo” I think its called. Everything works really well. I am nothing but satisfied.

4. User Score

February 6th, 2017 St Charles, IL

My loved ones decided that I should have this service. We are all satisfied, they come very quickly. What an excellent service!

5. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Los Gatos, CA

I am older so I have this service in case of a fall. I have had to use this service 3 times and they come very quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who is questioning it.

6. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Columbia, MO

I fell and broke my leg and my husband is gone a lot so he wanted to make sure I could get help if I couldn’t get up. I have the pendant and 2 different receivers I can use. I am so satisfied. the company is very responsive. Everything is very easy to use.

7. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Chicago, IL

A good friend of mine was found dead in her house. An autopsy showed that she had been dead for a few days. My kids were really scared about this and didn’t want it to happen to me because I live alone.I have been more than satisfied with it, and I haven’t had any issues.

8. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Waynetown, IN

My kids thought that I needed this type of service in my life because I am 86 years old and I live alone. I feel better knowing that this device is here though to be honest, though I have never had to use it.

9. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Kiowa, KS

I am an elderly person that lives alone so I just wanted the added peace of mind in my life. It was easy to unpack and set up. Everything is great.

10. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Ashton, ID

I live by myself so I got this to had a sense of security to my life. I have never used it yet, fortunately, but I am very happy to have this service.

11. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Willowbrook, IL

I live alone and I always thought that if anything ever happened to me that nobody would ever know about it. I’ve never had any problems, though I haven’t had to use it.

12. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Middleton, WI

I came across Mobile Help on the internet. I like that it works anywhere that I go. I’ve had it for two years and I have been really satisfied with it. Everything works well.

13. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Joliet, IL

I decided to get this product for safety reasons. It works well, so its really nice to now that it is there for me.

14. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Menomonie, WI

I fall every now and again and I live alone so it was getting to the point where I needed some help this product is great. I saw an AD on TV for this product. I am totally satisfied.

15. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Millboro, VA

I live alone. This product was referred to me by a friend and helps me feel more secure. I’m satisfied because they answer so quickly. The service is excellent.

16. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Walsenburg, CO

I heard about them on TV and I decided that I need it. I am 70 years old and I live alone.

17. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Lomita, CA

My wife is deceased and I live alone so this is a perfect product for me. My Doctor actually recommended this to me. I’ve never had to use it, but its nice to know that its there.

18. User Score

February 6th, 2017 North Fort Myers, FL

I am disabled, so this made sense for me. I have the home based necklace and a panic button. The equipment is very easily installed and very simple to use.

19. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Wooster, OH

I am 87 years old and I live with my daughter, but she works crazy hours and is also in school. I don’t like being alone so this helps give me peace of mind in the event that I fall or anything like that. I accidentally pushed the button once and they called me immediately.

20. User Score

February 6th, 2017 Kissimmee, FL

My husband was falling a lot and I was worried that he might take a fall while I am out and about. He saw an ad on TV for this service so we decided to go with it. I now use the service because my husband passed away. the company is very excellent to work with also. I would definitely give them a 10 out of 10 across the board.