Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in business for the past decade.

MobileHelp has been providing mobile medical alert systems since 2008. They offer three different systems: Classic, DUO  and the new Solo system. The Classic is great for those who just need protection at home, while the DUO protects anyone even when they’re away from home by using cellular service through AT&T. Solo is also a mobile system that provides emergency medical response at home and on the go at a lower price than DUO, and lacks a few other features.

The Good

• GPS satellite tracking technology
  • MobileHelp Connect tools
  • Fall Button feature

MobileHelp’s focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company’s Anywhere Help Button is their prize feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn’t require a landline phone, can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping or on vacation.

With this button, customers can call 911 from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest available paramedics and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer’s current location along with their personal health information. Once help is secured, MobileHelp’s operators contact the customer’s family.

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® – a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in the subscriber’s health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge, and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee. MobileHelp mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

MobileHelp has just released a new service called “MobileHelp Connect Premium” which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment and additional discounts.

The company also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a free service. There are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication reminders and Activity tracker.  The Medication Reminder lets users (or family members) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal, schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the cellular base station. This feature keeps family members involved and aware of their loved one’s condition as they live independently. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer’s who tend to wander off.

MobileHelp just released a brand new product called “Fall Button”. Fall Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help.

The Bad

• Limited to areas covered by AT&T
  • Additional fee

MobileHelp only works for those who live in an areas covered by AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works while away from the home. Unfortunately if AT&T doesn’t service a specific location, MobileHelp won’t work well there. Find out if the service is available before purchasing your system.

One fine print issue is concerning the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 requests This only becomes an issue if the person using the device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly—because if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There’s no phone land line required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does MobileHelp Cost?

Depending on the subscription plan, MobileHelp charges anywhere from $29.95-$41.95 per month for non-stop monitoring and emergency dispatch services. Customers may choose between annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly plans. If customers do not wish to have mobile protection outside of their home, MobileHelp also offers a traditional Classic plan.

Do they have contracts?

No contracts. MobileHelp offers a monthly subscription service that can be cancelled upon request at any time.

How is MobileHelp’s monitoring?

MobileHelp users get direct access to highly trained emergency response operators 24/7/365 who will know who you are and where you are, even when you are away from home.

More Information

Additional Company Details

Contract Details*

Mobile Help does not require any of its customers to sign a long-term contract. Each emergency alert system package is offered on a month-to-month basis. This business practice allows customers to only use the services for as long as they need without having to pay for months that are not necessary because of a contract. The lack of contract also applies to the AT&T wireless network (used for the services). Customers have full control over the type of service and the length they receive.

Though customers are not required to sign a service contract, they will have to agree to the Terms and Conditions set by Mobile Help. This article outlines the responsibilities of both the company and the customers. The highlights of this document include the following:

• The company can terminate services for failure to comply with this agreement.
  • The customers are responsible for the installation and testing of the emergency alert equipment.
  • The company is not responsible for lack of promptness the customers experience from its monitoring center.

*In no way does this summation strive to compensate for reading the actual terms of service or contract provided by this company. We are providing this information to allow consumers to see the points of the contract that we believe they should be aware of. Please refer to the company’s term of service or contract document to see the full details.

Warranty Details

MobilHelp states that there is a lifetime warranty on their products.

Accreditations

The Mobile Help command center is certified by the Underwriters Laboratories. This company has tested Mobile Help’s systems to make sure they are the most effective and safe for the customers who use them. Each system is also FDA Registered, FCC Certified, and has been evaluated by PTCRB. Customers can trust that the type of service that they receive is up to industry standards because of these accreditations.

Package Details

Customers of Mobile help will have the option to choose from three different emergency alert packages. The packages, their specific features, and pricing details are as follows:

Mobile Help Classic at Home:

• $41.95/month ($393.40/annual)
  • Cellular network
  • Cellular base station

MobileHelp Solo: Home & Away

• Monthly Plan: $32.95/month ($360.40/annual)
  • Mobile without the base system
  • 24/7 monitoring

MobileHelp System Overview

The benefits of the Package are:

• 24/7/365 US-based Emergency Monitoring Service
  • Mobile, at home and away from home, emergency response coverage
  • Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators
  • GPS satellite tracking technology
  • Closest available emergency responders dispatched to current location
  • Cellular voice and data network with nationwide connection to Emergency Monitoring Service
  • MobileHelp Connect customer portal with online location mapping

• 600 Foot Range – From Personal Emergency Help Button
  • Up to 21 Hours Battery – Back-Up Life in Case of a Power Outage
  • Test Light Reminder – Notifies Due Testing to Ensure Unit is Working Properly

Mobile Device

Alert Monitoring Center With Mobile Alerts (Not Waterproof)

• 250 Foot Range – On Mobile GPS Device
  • Cradle Charger – Charges Mobile Device

Personal Emergency Help Button:

Wrist Button or Neck Pendant (Waterproof)

• 600 Foot Range – From Base Station

• Waterproof
  • Compatible with Cellular Base Station

MobileHelp Feature Details

Price

MobileHelp offers three services: mobile service, or DUO System, and home service, or classic.

MobileHelp Classic At Home

• Monthly: $29.95/month ($324.40/annual)

MobileHelp Solo: Home & Away

• Monthly Plan: $37.95/month ($360.40/annual)
  • Mobile without the base system

MobileHelp DUO Home and Away

• Monthly: $41.95/month ($393.40/annual)

All plans have a 30-day risk-free trail. This means users may return the product at any time within 30 days and receive a full refund.

Warranty

Lifetime.

Activation Fees

Activation is free. There are no up-front or hidden costs associated with any MobileHelp product.

Mobile Alerts

MobileHelp touts that it was the first to offer a system that extends the features of in-home alert systems on a cellular network. It uses a GPS system along with cellular technology to notify the Monitoring Center of a user’s location. By doing this, the Monitoring Center can have communication with the user in case of an emergency.

When a user leaves home and is out and about, he or she will take the mobile device and pendant or wrist button. When need arises, the user presses the button, and 2-way voice contact is established with the same Monitoring Center that a user would use at home.

The mobile device works nationwide and connects with the closest emergency professionals available.

Device Range

The range from base station to the pendant is about 600 yards. The mobile device has a range of 350 feet from the pendant.

Technology and Equipment

MobileHelp products use a base station in tandem with a mobile device and either a neck pendant or wrist button. Users are not required to have a landline to use the products. The devices work inside and outside the user’s home.

Also, MobileHelp offers an all-new Fall Button. This waterproof, comfortable and lightweight device detects when the user falls. It does not, however, detect all falls. Users should therefore push their normal help button when they need help. It is compatible with MobileHelp’s Cellular Base Station. It costs the user a mere $10 a month in addition to their normal plan.

Contract

MobileHelp does not require contracts on its services. In addition, mobile service is included with the monitoring plan.

Service Map

• MobileHelp Monitoring Centers Located Throughout the US
  • MobileHelp Medical Alerts work with Nationwide 3G Networks
  • Powered by AT&T

Support Quality

The Monitoring Center is on hand to provide support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers and prospective customers needing assistance with billing, sales or technical questions can call 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.

Monitoring Center operators are highly trained. They each pass through a rigorous three-month training program and are required to receive Alarm Company Employee (ACE) certification. Live, trained professionals handle all emergency calls. The company is dedicated to its customers’ welfare and safety in all circumstances.

The company website also has a thorough and comprehensive FAQ page on the website where many typical questions are addressed and answered. MobileHelp is also found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There is also an active blog, where relevant information is regularly shared with customers.

Time in Business

MobileHelp has been in business for 10 years.

Company Contact Information

3701 FAU Blvd., Suite 300

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Email: [email protected]

Location of Certified Monitoring Centers

There are three Monitoring Centers. Locations are in Lafayette, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; and Chicago, IL.

*MobileHelp Medical Alert System Equipment is UL Listed, FDA Registered, FCC Certified, PTCRB Certified, & AT&T Network Certified.

*Operators Working in MobileHelp’s Monitoring Center Have Completed Alarm Company Employee (ACE) Certification.

X close
X close

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Or you can visit their site by clicking here.

463 MobileHelp Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

We decided to get Mobile Help after my wife had a surgery over a year ago. Every representative we spoke with was good and there was no problem with the equipment. My 94 year old mother uses the necklace whenever she comes over now because we really don’t need it anymore, however it’s definitely a good company.

2. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Webster, NY

My husband purchased Mobile Help for me because I had fallen before. Although I didn’t deal with their representatives, he seemed satisfied. My grandson hit the device by accident once and the gentleman that came online was very polite and answered right away. My overall experience with them has been very positive.

3. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Vincentown, NJ

Believe it or not, since they gave it to me I haven’t fallen. I guess it’s just something mental, but either way, it’s very easy to use. I followed the instructions on how to set it up and everything and it was very simple; It was not too confusing. When I’m out and have it with me I feel safer.

4. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Boca Raton, FL

I’ve used Mobile Help twice already and they’ve just been great. I live alone and I needed something to have available, so the Sales Team helped a lot. All I can say is that I am a very satisfied customer.

5. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Keystone Heights, FL

We love Mobile Help! My grandmother kept falling all the time and we were afraid that it would happen while nobody was around. With this service, she has a peace of mind because she knows that somebody will help her if it were to happen again.

6. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Pahrump, NV

My husband and I are both seniors and handicapped, so we decided it was a service we needed. So far everything has been very good. The Sales Team was not bad and I’m happy with the equipment.

7. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Newhall, CA

I had a fear of falling without getting the help I needed, and I don’t regret it. It’s saved my life a couple of times already. I don’t have any problems at all with the service; everything is perfect.

8. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Albion, MI

I’m not always home and I live by myself, so I figured I needed Mobile Help. They really keep their eye on you, even when you press the button by accident. That just keeps me completely happy.

9. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Moline, IL

My kids decided to get Mobile Help for me after I fell down the basement stairs. Their service is good, although I didn’t deal with anybody because my daughter was in charge of most of the process, it was very easy to set up and use.

10. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Las Cruces, NM

I was afraid of falling again and getting hurt, so my son got Mobile Help for me. Their representatives offered a great service and it was not hard to set up the equipment. My experience with them has been very positive.

11. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Snellville, GA

I own a driving school for teenagers and it’s absolutely reliable. I know if there’s a problem on the road I will get the help I need. The service makes me feel safe.

12. User Score

March 23rd, 2017

This system does not notify me to check if the it’s working correctly, but it does have the GPS so I kept it. It’s easy to use and to set up and I like the fact that I can take it out of my house without a problem.

13. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Ballwin, MO

I’ve had to use Mobile Help twice now, and it worked just like it was supposed to. Their representatives were very helpful and very courteous, plus it was very easy to set up. For a 72 year old person like myself, it was easy to understand and use.

14. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Delray Beach, FL

I live alone now so I decided the service would be a great option for me. Their sales team was wonderful and using the equipment is very easy. Thank God I haven’t had to use it but if I were to need it, I know help would get here quickly.

15. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 St Joseph, MI

Their customer service is very courteous and they respond very quickly. I was moving into my own apartment so my mother purchased it for me, in case an emergency came up. I’m pretty satisfied with them, the overall experience using the equipment is very good.

16. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Verona, NJ

They’re very quick to respond! I’ve never had an emergency but there were a couple of times when I accidentally pressed the button and they called right away. It’s very helpful because I’m in my 80’s and live alone; I’m happy to have it and feel protected.

17. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Campbell, CA

After I had a heart operation my daughter wouldn’t let me go home without something like Mobile Help, considering I live alone as well. The people that I called to order were very nice and professional. I accidentally pressed the button when I was out the other day and they immediately called and asked if I was okay. I am very pleased with the service.

18. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Crestview, FL

My previous service was not the best so I decided to get Mobile Help. I’ve only had it for about 3 months but the equipment was easy to set up and it works just fine. Their representatives have always been nice and polite, nothing has gone wrong.

19. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I purchased the service so my loved ones would not be worried about me. It was easy to use the equipment and the sales team was very good. I’m definitely satisfied with Mobile Help.

20. User Score

March 23rd, 2017 Flagler Beach, FL

My mother is 92 years old, so I purchased the service for her. I got it so she could get help even if I’m in the house and cannot hear her. We haven’t had to use it yet but I’m so happy that I’m able to go out in public without a problem. The Sales Team was very good explaining everything. I can say I’ve had a very positive experience with Mobile Help because of the way it was presented to me on the phone and the simplicity of opening and setting it up in the house.