Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Medical Guardian Logo

9.8

Visit Site 1-(844) 684-0448

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Judith Shelby, NC

So far everything is great with both support and the dive. I test to make sure it is working anytime I want. It gives a lot of confidence. It could save my life without hassle.

Anonymous Covington, VA

I’ve bumped it accidentally a couple of times and they have been very polite and cautious to make sure they know if something is wrong. I feel confident that if I needed help, they would be there.

Jean Huntsville, AL

So far I have been well pleased. I have the watch. There are no problems with it. Everything went fine when I tested it. Thet were very courteous and knew what they were talking about.

Rhonda Linn, MO

I am 85 years old and my daughter got it for me. I am glad to have it. I feel safe with it. It flashes blue and I don’t know if that means I have to recharge it but everything has been fine.

Loretta Mount Solon, VA

A bit heavy for me. I wanted the bracelet because that is what my brother had but that didn’t work out so it is heavy around my neck. I test it every month and they’ve done a good job. The battery doesn’t hold.

Edmund Ruskin, FL

Someone is there on the other end twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. They are easy to talk to. The person I spoke to spoke slowly and clearly. I was neat that she could tell me how much power I had left.

Shelley Watsonville, CA

If I have another bad fall, I feel like I am protected. It makes you feel secure. I have a hard time hearing and I had to ask them to speak up, that is the only thing I didn’t like because they were supposed to know.

Keith Hamilton, GA

Works when I test it. It gives me security because I know my wife has the freedom to go places and not worry if I get in trouble because I can press the button. They are always ready to answer my questions.

Cynthia Croft Newton, KS

When we ordered the devise, we ordered the fall protection. Some how the sales lady did not put it on the order. This devise was purchased for my 88 year old aunt who already had fallen in the past. She fell again after the devise was purchased and she had the devise on, but since it did not have the fall protection, she laid on her concrete car port for an unknown amount of time with a skull fracture, brain bleed, every rib broken on right side and a broken pelvic bone until her neighbor found her. We thought we had the fall protection, but since the sales lady for this company did not do her job, she laid their and suffered. The company offered us lifetime fall protection, which is nice but not enough for what my aunt went thru, and we asked for it in writing and we still have not received it, so can the whole company be trusted?

Robert N Post Mantoloking, NJ

The device is a little bit hard to figure out how to exactly wear it. A shirt with a pocket when wearing some kind of covering as a sweater in winter is easy, but in summer with few clothes on it is hard to figure out what to do with it.

Mark Murphy Pittsburg, CA

Because my dad had just received his devise two weeks earlier and he fell and broke is pelvis. They were great contacting me and staying with him on the device until medics arrived.

Lloyd East Wenatchee, WA

I've tested my device a few times and it works, but I haven't had to use it for real yet. They always answer the phone when I test it and they say what they said they'd do. I'm very happy with it!

Linda Macungie, PA

I love having the security knowing that if something happened to me they would contact the EMT's. I tested it when I received the divide and they answered immediately. They were very efficient!

Lida Reno, NV

I like that it's so convenient and gives me confidence that I can get around the whole day without falling on my face. The only drawback is that I have to charge it, which means I have to take it off.

Bill Bothell, WA

Their device is easy and quick to use. My husband fell off the steps and after I pushed the button, an ambulance was called here within ten minutes. They are extremely responsive and kind.

Dianne Lake View, SC

If I press the button and it is not an error, they automatically dispatch someone out. They respond immediately and ask me if I am okay. I like that I can wear it in the shower because it is waterproof.

Anonymous Aiken, SC

The only criticism I have is I never got a full accounting of what I paid and how much was for the hardware and the service. I’ve tested it several times and works like it is supposed to. It was easy to set up and use. It is sensitive and they are very responsive. It comes in wrist bands or necklaces so you can make adaptable to what you need.

Anonymous Southport, NC

My daughter got it for me because I fall a lot. I am satisfied with it. I have tested it to make sure it is charged about once a month. I have also used it several time when I have fallen and I can’t get up. Somebody comes on the line and they send somebody out to help me.

Anonymous Orangeburg, NY

I would prefer it if it were lighter. It is a little cumbersome to wear. I have to be careful because one time I set it off in a restaurant and I didn’t notice so they called the restaurant and the police were there to check on me. They did what they said they would do it was my own stupidity that made the call.

Agnes Auburn, CA

Happy to have it. I fell down and 911 came and helped me. The ambulance took me to the hospital. It is kind of big so I don’t love wearing it but I have had to use it two times and it has been there for me every time.

Roland Arden, NC

When I activated the device, they were very helpful. The device is convenient and easy to charge. Sometimes you don’t even notice you have it around your neck. It is easy to access so I am satisfied with it.

Duane Schofield, WI

It gives me peace of mind knowing that even when I am not in the house my dad has some to call to help. Each time we have tested it, it has been really good. My dad has even accidentally bumped it and it worked. We have it set up so it calls me first.

Kathy Germantown, MD

Everyone has been helpful. It is easy for my mother to use. It is small though it could be smaller. It could also be a little more affordable because they are on a budget but we see the value of it.

Robert Saint Michael, MN

I am that this is an option because it gives me peace of mind. It quickly calls for help when I need it.It works as expected. All of our questions have been answered by the company.

Roberta Lutherville-Timonium, MD

Everyone I’ve spoken to has been very helpful and supportive. They did a great job getting an ambulance for me. I like that it can be out of the way but there when I need it.

Jane And Earl Tallahassee, FL

The medical alert device is like having a little bit of freedom since they have that medical guardian in their house they would notify me that If there was a fall or even a false alarm and I live next door so I can run over and check on them to make sure there's nothing wrong.

Anonymous Sharpsburg, GA

When I was researching to see what I wanted to purchase the gentleman I spoke with was extremely nice and when I was setting it up I spoke with a young lady and she was very nice. The people I've spoken with have been very friendly, nice and knowledgeable.

Carol Pittsburgh, PA

I like that if I fall and become unconscious it goes off and they are aware of my situation. Customer service was very patient and kind when I had a couple of questions. I am a little uncomfortable with the fact that it has a magnet closure, so I replaced the chain.

Mary Laplace, LA

I would highly recommend Medical Guardian over other products or companies. Everything was delivered as advertised. I like how simple the process was. We ordered it for my mom and it was important that it wasn’t complicated. We like that it calls immediately if you fall the most. We find them really helpful.

Barbara Bell Seminole, FL

It works. Mom pushed the button last week because she wondered what would happen (she'd only had it a month, and the need confused her). She was outside so didn't respond. Appropriate phone were made and the EMTs showed up to her surprise, but now we know the system works.

Marilyn Jansonius Phillipsburg, KS

I've only been with them a few months and have accidentally activated the watch 3 times. The people I spoke with were courteous and kind. I do appreciate that since I'm a bit clumsy in my old age and felt terrible about bothering them.

Carla Keaner Saginaw, MI

Their response time, when you contact them, is very fast. Other companies, when you push the button for help, takes a very long time until they answer the call button. I am a former Caregiver and have experienced with many of my clients.

Dianne Congdon Fort Lauderdale, FL

Well it was easy to sign up and activate the account device. We have used it once which was an accident yet good practice for the real deal. I have recommended it to others. Also had great help when I moved my husband into Hospice Care with an agent who guided me on your protocols.

K. Parker Jacksonville, FL

I am a senior citizen and live by myself. On occasions I have needed medical help..Recently I fell and couldn't get up..Just pressed my alert button and instantly I had a response and I had help on the way..the fire dept came and was able to come in and helped me up..it all worked like a charm

Gloria Robinson Las Vegas, NV

Fortunately, I have not had the opportunity to use the service but one day I accidently pushed the necklace up against my washing and someone came on immediately and asked me if I was alright. Also, I love the necklace that they offer. It is small and no one can tell you are wearing it.

Linda Tuckerton, NJ

Well it makes me feel safe now that I'm home alone and the problem is I have the wrist watch one and it bruises my arm so I wear the other parts of it, the necklace and set. I fell and couldn't get up and I had to use the device and my first two people to call were working so the next thing I knew I had the police in the house of the emergency squad in the house.

Dorothy Gilbertsville, PA

Well I just got a few months ago and so far, thank goodness, I've had no emergencies. They respond very quickly because I pressed the button accidentally and they're right there and they are very respectful and and they seem very nice when they call, so I appreciate having it in case I do have an accident.

Arvene Dunn Loring, VA

My wife fell last Thursday and she had to be hospitalized but she only had two sprained ankles and the device didn't record it. I would say the device is generally pretty good but the fact that it didn't go off when my wife fell is disturbing. I have dropped it twice and it immediately came on and asked if this was an emergency or if not to press the button so I pressed the button.

Sharon Lincoln, RI

It's very important for me, it gives me security. Well I feel more secure in the fact that someone would be able to know where I am because I have a problem of fainting. Uh it's been tested once because I bumped it against something and they answered me directly within a few seconds and that's the only time it's ever been used.

John Bridgeton, MO

Customer service is fairly good, but we have been having some problems with the device where it doesn't seem to be working well for my father. We tested it a couple of times and once it didn't work and once it did. My father just had an incident where apparently it was triggered unintentionally and it made the paramedics show up, which was unnecessary for him at the time. Their customer service has been very responsive, they provide the information that they have, and they're easy to get ahold of on the phone.

Carol Sicklerville, NJ

It is great. The only thing that bothers me is if I take it off and I forget where I put it, there's no little button you can push to find it. From time to time, when I am wearing it around my neck, the button will get pushed accidentally if I push against a counter or something and they respond quickly.

Fran Narberth, PA

The best parts about Medical Guardian are that it's good anywhere in the United States, they answer immediately, and it's waterproof. I tested it twice, they answered immediately and they know who I was and asked if I needed help--it was fine. It's a little bit on the expensive side.

Yvonne Yuma, AZ

Well I like the fact that its totally accessible wherever she is and that's something that she wanted to review with the Medical Guardian in the first place, because our previous one was just local coverage. Earlier this month we had to call through 911 and it works fine. Everything I expected. It has been very satisfactory for us.

Gail Carolina, RI

The only thing I dislike about it is the rate but everything else is great. I tried another device and this one is by far superior. Customer support is excellent and you can get through to them. Actually I had a car accident and I had a collision and the impact set it off and it alerted 911 for me.

Margaret Catasauqua, PA

They were just very kind and very helpful when we were setting things up. We tested it when we received it and everything worked fine. They were able to hear my mom from very far distances in the house. We like the response time.

Jacquelin Endicott, NY

It makes me feel comforted that if I fall, that somebody could take care of me. The only thing that bothers me is that it's around my neck. Everyone in customer service that I've talked to about it has given me reassurance that it's going to help me.

Jo Thomasville, NC

I just recently had an experience where used the device, I mean I used the medical alert, and it worked perfectly. I fell, they called, immediately sent EMS, sent me straight to the hospital and then called my family. They took care of everything that they said they would take care of.

Pauline Columbia, SC

The thing I like about it is that I feel more secure if I fall because I can get help. When I tested it, I just pushed the button and someone answered immediately and called me by name. I told them I was testing. It's a little heavier than I would like.

Martha New Bremen, OH

I like that it's simple. It's for my mom, and she's only tested it like twice and it was pretty pretty simple. She hit the button and somebody answered and I don't know if it was a test or I guess a real call so it's pretty simple. And she's actually bumped the button one time I think so no problem.

Darlene Plano, TX

I've been very happy with it, so far it functions very well. I have only had to use it once and then it was my mistake but they answered promptly so that's good. Customer service has answered all my questions and was very helpful when I was signing up.