Medical Guardian

Call Now Visit Site

Medical Guardian verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Medical Guardian has kept people safe since they opened their doors in 2005. They offer medical alert services for those who may need emergency services while at home or on the go. They have CSAA certified monitoring centers that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and work to keep your loved ones safe.

The Good

• Price
  • Contract
  • Warranty
  • Monitoring
  • Customer Service
  • Special Offers
  • Risk Assessment
  • CSAA Five Diamond Certified

Medical Guardian members get equipment free of charge, with no setup fees or long-term contracts. The systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and include access to their 24/7 monitoring centers in the event of an emergency. The Medical Guardian monitoring centers provide bilingual support available for those who cannot speak English. Medical Guardian also includes medical alert services to Canada.

• Price: Depending on the package, Medical Guardian charges anywhere from $29.95-$49.95 for round-the-clock monitoring and emergency dispatch services. In addition to low monthly monitoring fees, there is no activation fee associated with setting up the account.
  • Contract: Members may cancel their Medical Guardian services at any point without charge.
  • Warranty: Medical Guardian offers a lifetime warranty. If for some reason the equipment is damaged, Medical Guardian will replace it.
  • Monitoring: Medical Guardian monitors 24/7 and even has equipment that detects an emergency and requires no action from the individual in order to receive help.
  • Customer Service: Medical Guardian has customer service representatives waiting to assist you whether you have questions about ordering equipment or if you are experiencing difficulty operating the system. Members have the ability to order online or by calling in, and there is an online support team prepared to answer any questions.
  • Special Offers: If you sign up now, Medical Guardian is offering free activation, free equipment, and free shipping at checkout.
  • Risk Assessment: Interactive features help customers better identify their risk of experiencing a fall or medical emergency.
  • CSAA Five Diamond Certified: This means that Medical Guardian has 100% of their central station operators certified and are committed to CSAA's five points of excellence.

The Bad

• Initial Service Agreement
  • No Combo Package

While Medical Guardian does offer some of the best equipment and services in the industry, there are still some aspects of their service that require additional attention prior to purchasing.

• Initial Service Agreement: While there is no contract with Medical Guardian, there is a minimum three-month (90-day) service agreement. Medical Guardian asks that consumers try their service for at least three months before canceling. Consumers may decide they do not want to wait three months to cancel; however, Medical Guardian will keep the 90-day minimum charge and consumers will then receive money back for any remaining portion of the service charges they did not use. This is not ideal for those who want to test Medical Guardian for one month, but cancellation is still possible.
  • No Combo Package: Medical Guardian does not offer a combo package at this time. This means that consumers will not be able to group multiple items together to receive a discounted rate.

The Bottom Line

Medical Guardian has proven to be an industry leader with their emergency support, quality products, and affordable service. Their In-Home, GPS and Automatic Fall-Detection features can be added on an individual basis to help keep your loved ones safe. They offer some of the best technology on the market at an affordable rate. Their recent CSAA Five Diamond certification also shows their standing and commitment to excellent customer service. We would highly recommend them as the best company in the industry for a medical alert system.

Call our recommended rep over at Medical Guardian below.

1502 Medical Guardian Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 19th, 2017 Rossville, GA

Overall, my experience has been positive. They're very trustworthy and I unquestionably recommend it.

September 19th, 2017 Gulfport, MS

I remember I saw an ad on the internet, I really knew nothing about it. I called, and I spoke with one of your representatives that was nice and patient, he was very informative and polite, that's why I chose to go with Medical Guardian. I am really pleased with the product, I never take it off, and thankfully I haven't had to use it.

September 19th, 2017 Mt Arlington, NJ

I decided to go with Medical Guardian because their representatives were very careful in how they answered my questions, I liked the way the spoke to me over the phone. Thank goodness I only used it once to test it. I have it in case of an emergency and that's why I wore the necklace everyday. I feel confident because they will be there when I need them.

September 19th, 2017 South Charleston, OH

I am very pleased with Medical Guardian because I can use it inside and outside the house, and the price is great! Thankfully I haven't had to use it but I'm glad that I have it here with me. Their representatives are really helpful. I really like Medical Guardian.

September 19th, 2017 Cleveland, OH

I always make sure to attach it into my purse and once I get back home I put it back on the cradle to power it back up. Whenever I tested, the response from their representatives has been good.

September 19th, 2017 Pataskala, OH

I decided to go with them because it is affordable. So far, I've been with Medical Guardian for a month and a half, and the occurrence has been good. I tested once and it took a little longer than expected to come back so I'm hoping that it doesn't take that long when I have an emergency, other than that I haven't really had a problem.

September 19th, 2017 Hilton, NY

Their customer service is very good, really informative. They walked me through all the features that I needed to get started with Medical Guardian. It's a company that fit my needs.

• User Score

September 19th, 2017 Dayton, OH'

They fit my needs, they're what I needed more than anything else. They're very reliable, I trust them and that's why I decided to go with them. I carry it with me all the time and I feel satisfied with it. I love it!

September 19th, 2017 Worcester, MA

I acquired it a month ago, and I use it to check my heart because I have heart problems. Overall, my experience with it has been good.

September 19th, 2017 Royal Oak, MI

I haven't used it but I take it with me wherever I go. Their price is great and their brand is just the best.

September 19th, 2017 Bakersfield, CA

My husband did some research on medical alert systems and they were the number one, that's why we went with them. A few days back, I tripped over a little edge while I was walking my dog, I went down really hard on my elbow and knee, I wasn't able to get up so I called and told them that I did not need the paramedics, I just needed help from the fire department to come and get me up, and so that's what they did. I'm glad I have this with me every time. Their customer service is very helpful, they're pretty straightforward, they answered all my questions, and when we first called to signed up, they established the monthly cost and advised on what devices I would get. I am very happy because they get someone to you really quick and they call the right people.

September 19th, 2017 Windsor, NC

My son recommend Medical Guardian to me, and I am satisfied with what I am paying. Their customer service is very helpful, walked me through everything, guided all to set up. I love it!

September 19th, 2017 Clayton, CA

Their customer support representatives are very courteous and knowledgeable. I tested it once already, because the area I live, showed that there were no service, but were very polite and helpful.

September 19th, 2017 Augusta, GA

My daughter decided to get Medical Guardian for me. I use it everyday, I put it on my neck and it stays with me as long as I'm home, I only take it off when I leave home. I highly recommend it.

• User Score

September 19th, 2017 Oley, PA'

My daughter did some research on the internet and found that it had one of the best ratings and so we went with that. I used it everyday, I put it on and I keep it on until I go to bed and I keep it on during at night, I also keep it on when I take the shower which is important to me. Thank goodness I haven't had a medical alert. Their customer support was very pleasant. The woman was very helpful and answered all the questions I had, it was a pleasant experience. I thought perhaps it might be much more expensive but I was pleased with it's cost.

• User Score

September 19th, 2017 Lincoln, RI'

I had another system that only covered 600 feet, I checked you guys online and decided to go with you because you have the right equipment, the bracelet, the charm, and the GPS. Two weeks ago I had a typical day, I went shopping, I got my shopping bags and I apparently pushed the button by accident, when I get in the house my daughter called, because you had called that I might have fallen, they arrived within 5 minutes to rescue, fortunately I was okay, the immediate response is great. I am very satisfied with it because I have fell before, now that I have Medical Guardian I just pushed the button and you people respond.

• User Score

September 19th, 2017 Holden, MO'

I always use it, when I'm in the bathtub or taking a shower, just in case of a fall. I am very happy with it.

September 19th, 2017 Middletown, DE

I decided to get Medical Guardian because I kept falling down and rather than calling an ambulance, I would just rather to push a button. I only had it about 2 weeks but I think it's wonderful. I have it on all the time; when I take the dog out, when I take a shower, that's my typical day. I just feel safe and I have a little one in case I fall, so If I need you I just push the button. It's great!

September 19th, 2017 Merrick, NY

I decided to get Medical Guardian because I was told that they have a 5 seconds response, however, I'm little disappointed that it's not because it's more like a 45 to 60 seconds response. I wish they could have a quicker response, other than that, the experience has been good.

September 19th, 2017 Butler, PA

I accidentally hit the button one day and I right away told them that it was just a mistake, their representatives are very nice. I'm just amazed on how easy it is to talk to them, they were very good. You can put the alarming device in your purse, now I can be drive to my son's house for over ten hours and I know I have that in and I can get help If I need it. I like the fact that it has a GPS and that it would call the ambulance and my children in case they're not around. I love Medical Guardian.