LifeStation Logo

LifeStation

6.4

Greta & John Alborn, MN

Their representatives answered all of my questions. They have a monthly fee instead of a yearly one, and I really like that.

Mildred West Columbia, SC

I'm glad I have Life Station, the price is great and their customer service is very good, I'm just real pleased, I feel safe with if and thankfully I haven't ever used it.

Mary Joan Cincinnati, OH

I saw an ad in a magazine and I am very happy wit it. I wear it everyday, I bought it to protect me in case I would need it so I never take it off. It was very easy to set it up. The one thing I don't like, is the string color, it is black, and everytime I wear a blouse it shows, I would take a white string so much better.

Ruth Houston, TX

Everything has been good. I haven't had an occasion to use it yet.

Muriel San Bernardino, CA

They offer a very good customer support, whenever I had to test it, they're always there to answer. My overall experience with Life Station has been a great experience, I wouldn't go anywhere without it.

Irene Shallotte, NC

My neighbor has Life Station so I signed up for it. I haven't had to use it for medical alerts, however, I've accidentally pressed the button a couple of times and they would answer right away, I told them that it was a mistake but they handled it very nice.

Pat Calais, ME'

My daughter did all the checking through the insurance and we found that they have the best recommendation. Their representatives are very courteous and professional, the best ones around. I feel very safe and comfortable with it, I put it on in the morning after my shower and then go all day into the evening, I go shopping, I go to the church and I go to work with it, it's fantastic.

James Richland, WA

I've fall in the shower couple of times and my daughter said that if I continue living alone I had to do some safety features and Life Station sounded like the right one. I use it only for emergency. I've use it to test it once a month and my overall experience has been great.

Marta Chicago, IL

I came across an advertisement, and I like that you could get the equipment for free, just pay a monthly fee and that I could cancel at anytime. One day I fell and I couldn't get up nor get to the door, Life Station spoke to me through the machine and asked me if I was in trouble, I said yes, and they were here within 10 minutes. Their customer support has been fantastic, they've been kind and very respectful. Me and my children are very happy to have it.

Constance Kankakee, IL'

I wear Life Station all the time, I check the equipment once a month and my experience overall has been favorable, their customer support is great. I highly recommend it!

Deborah Farmville, VA

Life Stations is less expensive that some other medical alert systems. In my own personal experience they always have responded appropriately. Three weeks ago I was in an incapacitated state, my aunt came over and saw my condition and hit the button and told them I needed assistance and they immediately sent an ambulance. Their customer support is very informative and professional and I have no negative experience whatsoever. The only thing I'd suggest to them, is to have a GPS where you can get found anywhere you want, I live and travel alone and I have been considering changing because of that one mobile alert they are missing, so I might have to change. Other than that, I am pleased with it.

It is NOT connected correctly we were asked to call a Technician Denver, CO

It has NOT been enabled when tested

Pam Spencer/Anna Abraham Tucson, AZ

Easy to use and my mom has had to push it for help, the only thing we don't like is that it is not very loud, and is difficult to hear. The last one she had was much louder when she pushed the button and seemed to cover more distance.

none Hendersonville, NC

Good response and personable and helpful personnel

Gwen Blubaugj Newark, OH

Very good at contacting me when something is wrong

Lynn Palisades Park, NJ

It's too easy to press the button by accident

Virginette Buffalo, NY

Very fast response time and friendly to my mother. We can always count on them!

John Forrest & friend Judy Henson Hyattsville, MD

They respond very quickly to our needs. And,have been a life saver!

Betty B. Dickinson, ND

Quick response

Al Irvington, KY

The operators are polite and respond quickly

Wilma Cunningham San Angelo, TX

I've only had to use them once (thank goodness) but they were very efficient and life saving./

Eileen Beavertown, PA

My only contact needed is monthly check and this month our landline number was changed and when they tried to call and couldn't get through they immediately called alt. Number to make sure we were ok.

Elizabeth Butler Alexandria, VA

3 times I have accidentally set off device. They immediately responded and no big deal.

gail c Freeport, NY

they are always there. very patient . i've set it off by accident a few times. I feel safer .

Anonymous La Grange, IL

I've had instant trsponse from them.

Marian Hansen Glendale, CA

Always very courteous and helpful

Oralia Hearn Roseville, CA

Quick response time ease of use. Easy to cancel false alarms.

Eldest-son Wildwood, NJ

Monthly testing by Mom builds confidence in use. One mistaken, unrealized press of button while placing around her neck, combined with not placing her hearing aids beforehand, resulted in immediate process initiation, including me as third contact. By the time I was called, the response was at Mom's door. Mother was embarrassed, but totally realized how expeditiously she will be cared for, should her actual emergency call for help, be needed.

Anonymous Madison, WI

System has worked appropriately, customer service has been responsive when contacted.

Jerry McQuirter Jonesville, VA

We have been very happy with the service. Any questions we have had have been met with friendly, helpful answers

Joan Sherman Oaks, CA

I really have not been in communication with life station except for routine matters so I do not know how you will respond to emergencies. I have no qualms about your service. I am sure that you do respond promptly. Thanks.

Mary W Mattoon, IL

Great customer service..even when mom accidentally hits her device , they are totally customer oriented

Rose Risk Louisville, KY

It gives me a great deal of comfort that my loved one is protected and is just a call away.

S McElroy Mountain View, CA

I rate them a 9 because it is dependable and customer service is very courteous and on point. I am placing my life in the hands of this service and they give me everything I believe they should..

Donald for my Mother. Richmond, VA

They have responded quickly every time the pendant is depressed. Each time has been a false alarm, but the response was as it should be.

Darlene Applegate-Wilson Roselyn Freeman Diberville, MS

We have been pleased with the service. The cost is very affordable also.

NA Dover, DE

It has worked just fine. They respond immediately no matter what. Even if it's just for questions about the system, they're there to help you, so we've had an excellent service from them. I definitely recommend LifeStation.

Elizabeth Somerdale, NJ

I fell at home once, so I called for help using LifeStation. The response time was very quick, and they immediately sent somebody to help me get up. That person was very concerned about my health, and very thorough as well. It's a pretty good service; it does the job.

Julia Portsmouth, VA

Their representatives are very caring and compassionate, and they seem to want the best for the patient. Plus, they're very professional, and the price is also good. When I push the button by mistake, they answer very promptly.

Marie Warminster, PA

The service is for myself because I'm alone most of the time. Although my family does come and go sometimes, I like that it gives me reassurance that I could get in touch with somebody, if something happened. Overall, it's been a positive experience.

L.D. Floresville, TX

It's a good product, and it gives us a peace of mind, knowing that my mother can activate the alarm if she needs to. Plus, their agents are very cooperative and easy to communicate.

Anonymous Surprise, AZ

My experience with their representatives has been satisfactory, but setting up the system was a little complicated for me. I had to have my neighbor help me.

Rod Medford, OR

My parent's wear the devices 24/7, and my mom already used it. Her experience dealing with their customer service has been generally positive.

Anna Chicago, IL

Although I haven't had it for long, Life Station's agents have been very informative. They explained everything to me when we hooked up the system.

Dave Winooski, VT

I took a fall last summer, and the representatives that responded were very polite, and willing to help. They've also been very informative.

Donna Denver, CO

It's very handy for me. One night, I went to bed and I accidentally pushed the button. This alerted their representatives right away, so I have no trouble with it.

Elizabeth Crystal Lake, IL

Their customer service is really helpful, and thankfully, the service has worked without a problem every month we've tested it.

Trini San Francisco, CA

Most of the time, the devices are on the charger, but when I shower or go out, I wear it and feel very secure with it. I've hit it by accident, and they're very prompt at calling me to see if I'm alright, so I really like that feature. Plus, the GPS is great because I go out of state frequently. I only spoke to somebody when I received the device, and they were all very good at explaining the devices to me, so I feel very good about it. Their attitude and responses make me feel very safe.

G.K. Stockton, CA

There was good communication when the button was pushed, and they responded within about 1 minute. They were professional, and clarified any questions we had, so it was a positive experience.

Linda Mesa, AZ

All of their people are very polite, and seem to be caring for me. They always made sure if I was alright when the alarm went off, or even if I just tested the device. Unfortunately, I'm out of work right now, so I had to cut a few corners and get rid of the system, but it wasn't working well anyway. The GPS device would go off when it was sitting still on the table, so something from the software was wrong. I returned the system back to LifeStation, but I will probably go back to them soon; it's a very convenient service, and I like the GPS feature.