Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

Call our recommended rep over at LifeStation below.

Fred Link

December 20th, 2017 Bedford, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went with them because of their reputation and scores online. I've had a problem though since it looks like my unit goes off on its own.

Diane Kahle

December 20th, 2017 Kalida, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose it because it had GPS included. I haven't had any contact with customer service, but the service itself is ok. Though I don't like that the device is kinda heavy. I am kind of anxious since I don't know if it really works. I don't know if it's possible to try it out once a month or so, but it's something that's always in the back of my mind.

Marguerite Lerer

December 20th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I heard about them on television and on the radio as well. I haven't needed it so far, but they know when the button is touched, even when I touch it by accident. They've been there when I needed them.

December 20th, 2017 Midway, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter in law was the one that did some research and found it. Anytime I've had to contact them for anything things have worked out fine.

Joan Johnson-Mccloyn

December 20th, 2017 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since it gave me the option to leave my home whenever I needed to and there were no hidden fees, I decided to go with it. So far we haven't had to use it thank goodness, but as far as testing goes the answer has been quick. When the contract came in it was in my mother's name, so that meant that it was her ultimate responsibility to pay for the service. I didn't want it that way, since I was the one that was paying for it. I wanted them to change the contract so that my name would be on it, but apparently that's not really possible.

Scott Camery

December 20th, 2017 Jurupa Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The price was what convinced me of getting it for someone else. It's easy to get a hold of customer service if I have any questions and they answer them. She hasn't had to use it so far, but it seems to work. I do think that the lanyard for the necklace piece needs to be a little better design-wise. It got caught up in her clothes and she actually ended up losing it.

December 20th, 2017 Douglas, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter was the one who found them. I just started wearing it, so I haven't had an emergency where I need to call them yet. Still, I think it's a good medical alert system.

John Banks

December 20th, 2017 Newport News, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got it since our Medicaid helped chip away at the price. They paid for a bit of it and we got a bit of a discount. On an occasion I had to call them twice on a day because I had more questions. They were on top of it all and explained everything to me. They were also very understanding when I accidentally hit the button. The response we've had has been quick, though I thought it would be a bit more immediate. There was a bit of a pause between the button press and the call. It wasn't horrible, but still. It's not really that expensive, and in case of an emergency it's worth it to have it. We haven't had to use it, but I consider that a blessing.

Barbara Moody

December 20th, 2017 Pebble Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had been using a different company before and had a problem with interfering signals from Comcast. I was dissatisfied with it, so I decided to switch to them. Whenever I have to press the button I get an immediate response. Even when I accidentally brush against it and set I off, someone is always there to ask me if I need help. The device is a little bulky.

Richard Fust

December 20th, 2017 San Anselmo, CA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it basically because I got a letter from Kaiser that explained everything about it. So I went along with it since I trusted them. I had a couple of questions at first and they were very very good at answering them. They have helped me a lot whenever I call them, even if it's just little problems. If needed they transfer me to other departments to get my questions answered, but I always get a call back from them to make sure that everything went well. I haven't had to use it, but whenever I tested it has been fine. I get an operator right away and it's always a pleasure to talk to them. Even if I'm just testing they still ask me questions to make sure everything is good. I'm just satisfied with it.

Jane Lloyd

December 20th, 2017 Gainesville, G DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched it and got it for my great aunt. They have been very helpful in answering all my questions, plus the device is easy to use.

Janet Moore

December 20th, 2017 Dalton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just talked to the guy that called me about it and I liked what he said. He gave me all the information I needed to make a decision and didn't try to push me to get it, so I did. I really haven't had to use it, and I hope I don't, but I'm pleased with it so far.

Bea Klemmensen

December 20th, 2017 Antioch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My sister was the one that did the research and made the choice to go with them. She wears it and thank god we haven't had to use it, knock on wood. We still have to put it to the test to see how that goes. I've found their customer service to be friendly and helpful overall. I think we got the wristband and I think they could use a better design for it, especially when you have elderly folks in mind. There should be something that's easier to use.

Calvin And Ora Hoon

December 20th, 2017 Ocklawaha, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was recommended by our insurance company. Whenever we've called them, they have answered things right away. The button always works and if I hit it accidentally they don't get mad at me.

C.H. or Anonymous

December 20th, 2017 Kenwood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It had a discount with Kaiser so I decided to sign up for it. I haven't really had the need to call customer support or anything.

Melinda Williams

December 20th, 2017 Valley Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because of the price. The gentleman on the phone was also very professional and answered all my questions. I haven't even plugged in the system yet though.

Herbert L. Hayes Jr.

December 20th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went with it since it looked like it would be easier for me. Customer service has been doing great, though I haven't had to use it yet.

Elizabeth Christoff

December 20th, 2017 Rancho Cordova, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it through Kaiser. Their customer support showed me how to put it all together and get it going. It seems to be working well so far, though I haven't had to use it yet

Barbara & Clarence *Buck* Quinn & Buchanan

December 20th, 2017 Parrish, FL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received a letter from my union that recommended them so I decided to sign up with it. It was all very easy to set up. I haven't had any emergencies arise yet, but I've pressed the button by accident. When that happened they responded immediately. It made me feel very secure and I know that if anything goes wrong they will be there for me right away.

Claudia Falconero

December 20th, 2017 Oconomowoc, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Price and quality were one the things that convinced me of getting it in the first place. They have been good at answering my calls, giving me call backs, and giving me information. The device itself is small, attractive, and compact. It works well.

Shaunelle Bynum

December 20th, 2017 Old Hickory, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the combination of pricing and features that they offered so I signed up with them. Customer support has been very responsive so far during the setup process and everything, though I don't know how things will turn out yet since I've only had it for a couple of days.

Louis Jestmore

December 20th, 2017 Overland Park, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A friend of mine told me about them and since he said it was the best service there was I went with it. I had a couple of experiences where the thing goes off accidentally. On those occasions the came on right away and took care of me. One time I actually didn't answer and they called 911. The police came out and they checked on me, which I thought was very good. I love the service.

James B Condill

December 20th, 2017 Barrington, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was referred to me by another customer. They have been responsive so far. My only reservation is that the device is a little bit too sensitive.

Anke Austin

December 20th, 2017 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it for me. I haven't had to use it yet, so I can't really tell you much. Still it's good for me. I fall a lot and sometimes I'm even unconscious and can't talk to anybody, so this is very helpful. It gives me peace of mind. I know that if I go out and fall I don't have to worry about nobody knowing.

Bruce Vanner

December 20th, 2017 Little Elm, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My insurance carrier was the one that recommended it for me. When I ordered it they failed to ship it when they said they would ship it. The supervisor that I talked to was very good about resolving the shipping problem that I had, but everyone else just transferred me around. As for the device, the battery life it has is very short.

Joellen Roach

December 20th, 2017 Waco, TX' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we have called them they have answered our questions and helped us. Every time the alarm is set off they call and ask us if we're ok. They want to know if we need any kind of help and actually talk to us. They have been great so far and it's good value.

Donald Palbykin

December 20th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm kind of stuck with it. I don't particularly want to have the thing, but my daughter feels like I have to have it. The service is not really that important to me personally, but since she thinks it is I just have it. Still, I think they've done a good job. I've pushed the button accidentally several times without even noticing and they were there on the spot. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Susan Arcur

December 20th, 2017 Valparaiso, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was just looking online and I found them so I got it for my mom. She hasn't had to use it, but it has gone off accidentally. When that happens they call me back within seconds and explain everything to me. The device is really lightweight so she wears it all the time. The only problem is that the button is big enough for our dogs to push it by accident which causes some of the alarms we've had.

Dan Spencer

December 20th, 2017 Battle Ground, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because of Kaiser. It has had a couple of false alarms, but customer service has been very nice about it all. They are quick to answer my questions and are very patient with old people like my mother. It seems to work really well.

Monte Preston

December 20th, 2017 Agoura Hills, CA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got something from Kaiser in the mail and they were talking about this service. I decided to go ahead and get it. I haven't had any reason to call them or push the button yet, but I've called them whenever I have a question and they give me the answers I need. The device is very handy, I like the bracelet one since I can wear it while I shower. The larger one is by my bed stand.

Kathy Tully

December 20th, 2017 Lomita, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just needed to have something for my mom and they were the first ones I called. We've only had it for a couple of weeks. The device is a little touchy I think. She has set it off when she was sitting back on a chair and when she was getting up as well.

Charlie Smith

December 20th, 2017 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've only had 1 experience with them. They were very professional and cooperative that time and gave me the support I needed. I can always get answers to the questions that I have.

Stephanie Gogarty

December 20th, 2017 Pacific Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had had a stroke and my daughter did some research to find something to help me. Customer service has been very supportive, especially when I lost the little white thing that goes on the necklace. It fell off of the black strap that it latches onto. They sent another one right out to me and I was very happy with that. The only thing is that they sent me the exact same model so it could fall off again. I think they should redesign that, especially since they charge you extra if you lose it. They were kind enough not to charge me this time because I objected, but still. I haven't had much experience with the machine, it just keeps doing what it's supposed to be doing. I accidentally pushed the button one day and everything worked exactly the way it was supposed to. If I had been in trouble I would've gotten help immediately. As far as the value goes, from the standpoint of having someone available all the time and instantly if you were to fall, it's good. But from the standpoint of paying 30 some dollars a month to just wear something that you don't use all the time, then it could be better. It would be nice for it to be somewhat more affordable.

Diana Boda

December 20th, 2017 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I kind of went around and looked at reviews and they seemed to be the ones with the best ratings. At this point my mom hasn't used it since she's on life support, but we got it when she lived alone in her house. She hasn't had to use it yet but we've pressed the button to make sure that it works ok. Whenever we contacted the company they were very cordial with us. The watch was the best option for her since she didn't like the size of the pendant. I was afraid she would just take the pendant off and refuse to put it back on, so I got her the watch. The only thing is that it can't be submerged in water while the necklace can. I thought she could also use it while she was outside of the home but apparently it's not automatically part of the service. You have to get that extra. Still, it gives me some security that she'll be taken care of.

Deborah Pitts

December 20th, 2017 Oakley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was referred to me by a Kaiser member so I got it for my mother. Everyone has been very courteous and patient. They helped me get the setup done right away and were just very helpful during a very stressful time. My mother seems to like it. At first she didn't want to use it but now she seems to be very comfortable with it.

Julie Wood

December 20th, 2017 Everett, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was not happy with Life Alert at the time so I went and switched. So far they have been very responsive but not intrusive at all. Their customer service representatives have been very helpful. The device itself is easy to use.

Dorothy Belt

December 20th, 2017 Gays, IL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just checked them out online and they seemed to be the appropriate ones. I'm still having problems with the reception in my rooms with it though.

Katheryn Byrnes

December 20th, 2017 Chaska, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son is the one that decided to get it for me and I guess it's a good thing that I have it. I really haven't had it for very long, but it seems to be working well. I haven't had any reasons to use it yet but I have had some conversations with them. They probably called me because I accidentally set off the thing, but that's alright, I understand. I'm glad I have it in case a time comes when I need to use it.

Todd Mccafferty

December 20th, 2017 Chicago, IL' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it since I liked that it could go with me anywhere nationwide. Whenever I call them they are very responsive and professional. The service and device have been available and easy to access and understand. At this point I'm thankful that I haven't really had to use it yet, but I'm confident that when I need it it will do what they say it does.

Catherine Mancuso

December 20th, 2017 Manahawkin, NJ' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was recommended by a friend. They helped me set it up but it took me a couple of tries before it was good. I've been taking showers with the device and it seems to be fine all the time. I haven't had to use it yet but every time I've tested it they have always come through for me.

Edwyna Greenfield

December 20th, 2017 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My sister got it for me since I was falling a lot. I've only had to use it once, but they were very helpful then. The part that I wear around my neck is not very sturdy, it just broke.

Vicky Strong

December 20th, 2017 Edwardsburg, MI' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I actually searched around the internet and liked their pricing and options. I'm not the one that uses it, but she likes to have the button there for help. She likes the fact that the thing is sturdy enough to weather anything. I know she feels more secure knowing she has that close by. I accidentally contacted them twice without meaning to and they were very understanding of the situation, plus they called me immediately. The only thing I wish they would do is call us every six weeks or so just to check in. Just because we haven't had to use it and it'd be nice to have some kind of way to know that it works and that they are paying attention. Otherwise, we wouldn't know.

Heidi Short

December 20th, 2017 Sahuarita, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because of the price. It took me a month to set it all up because every time I tried to call them I couldn't get any help. As for the device that goes around my neck, it's convenient in size and it seems to work fairly well.

Shannon Britton

December 20th, 2017 Dalton, GA' DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it for my mother since she had just fallen. She had a fracture and a dislocated shoulder, so it seemed reasonable to get it, especially with the price it had. We haven't really used it, but we've tried it out. It worked fine just then. We just have one base station and it has the microphone or whatever. I hope that if she falls the station will be able to pick up on it. We've only really dealt with customer service when we first started with it. They were fabulous and very accommodating.

John Nelson

December 20th, 2017 Ridley Park, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it for my mother because of the price and the wristband looked good for her. They have answered all of our questions and the system has worked as advertised. The device itself is small and it doesn't go off when it shouldn't. I'm just happy with the service.

Doug Mavis

December 20th, 2017 Edgerton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I probably saw it on the internet. It's easy to use.

Janice Coleman

December 20th, 2017 Trenton, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it for my mom because of several reasons. The biggest factor was that they had a thirty day money back guarantee if we didn't like the service. Another reason was that she could use it anywhere she went: the car, the store, etc. It was also very important to us that the merchant and staff were all in house, we didn't have to go through another company to get to them. Any time she has accidentally called them they have been very courteous and patient. Whenever I call with questions they answer them and ask me if I have any more doubts at all. It's really nice as far as customer service goes. The device is a little bit large for a petite elderly woman like my mother though.

Joan Senitz

December 20th, 2017 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it for my mother and they have been very wonderful with her. They have been very responsive every time she used the button. They contact people quickly.

Peggy Laird

December 20th, 2017 Green Bay, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it since their response service was in house. There were also no installation or cancellation fees and a thirty day return policy. They have been willing to answer all my questions. The only thing is that my mom is hard of hearing and sometimes she can't really hear the bass thing that comes with the service.

John Robert Young

December 20th, 2017 Sciota, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it since it was rated very highly. We've only used the service once and it was very good. It works fine.