Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

View Best Medical Alert Companies

Linda Mieczkowski

January 16th, 2018 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter was the one that chose it for me. They've always answered me whenever I do test calls and the device is good. I'm very satisfied with it.

William Mehrens

January 16th, 2018 Happy Valley, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a special offer through Kaiser, so I decided to get it. They've always been responsive, helpful, and polite. It all seems to work fine. We haven't had to use the button for an emergency, but with all the tests and stuff that you have to do, it just seems to work. Customer service is also very attentive and makes sure that you do the testing.

Dellene Jessen

January 16th, 2018 Castle Rock, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first when I got it they kept having problems with the base unit, but they rectified that immediately after two calls. What had happened was that the machine would go off on its own out of nowhere. They got me a new one right away and we stuck alarms all over the house. I haven't had a problem at all since. I've had 3 or 4 strokes during the time that I've had this and the paramedics were called twice. I'm really satisfied with the service they've given me. They always answer right away, in less than a minute, to find out what my problem is and that I'm alright. They just answer accordingly. I think that if you're an elderly person or someone with health problems, you need to have this in your home, especially if you live alone. It's a great asset.

Coletta Caves

January 16th, 2018 North Highlands, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think I got it because I received some kind of notice from Kaiser about it. They've sent people out here really soon when I needed them. I just had to call once and they were here. I'm happy with them. I would like to get a statement sent more often so I can see the costs. I get my bill every three months or so, so sometimes I forget about that. It'd be nice to get a statement more often. Other than that, I'm fine with it.

Carolyn Meier

January 16th, 2018 Fremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed something when I was alone, so I got it. They've always been there when I needed them as far as questions or doubts go. They've just been very efficient.

Sally Dove

January 16th, 2018 Tolar, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it several years ago for me. She brought it in, hooked it up, and explained to me what to do and what not to do. They send me a bill every three months or so and I pay for it. Customer service is very good, they've answered promptly the few times that we've used it. It's a handy thing to have. I feel better having it around. I've only used it once when I fell in my bedroom and couldn't get up. I wasn't hurt, I just fell in an awkward position and couldn't get up. I called my daughter on the life station and it was really nice. She got here right away and everything was fine. It did what it was supposed to do.

January 16th, 2018 Wheat Ridge, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were the only ones that I knew about, I didn't really have a choice between any other. It all works well and I haven't had any problems with them or the equipment though. I really haven't had to use it for medical emergencies, but they've always answered my calls promptly.

Barbara Bechtolt

January 16th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think the service was offered through my insurance company, that's how I got it. I haven't had to use it yet, but they're always there when I call to check the thing. It works well, hopefully it will work well and they will be there if I ever do need it.

January 16th, 2018 Cedar City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I picked it for no particular reason. So far they have been very efficient and the equipment works.

January 16th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had the service for so long that I can't even remember why I got it. They have saved my life though. One time I fell while I was alone, so I pushed the button. They worked really fast and helped me. That's just what you need when something happens. I don't know what would've happened if they hadn't been there.

Gwen Mclean

January 16th, 2018 Lady Lake, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We looked at a bunch of different ones and they were the best. Their ability to respond and the cost were what convinced us. I have the base unit in a den. Even when my wife is on the other side of the house in the bedroom she can still talk to them from there. It's all pretty good. We check it once every month or so and they're always there. They have answered quickly and we've never had any problems. We just go through the process. It has been good for months and we know that it works.

Christopher Chamberlin

January 16th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was my wife's decision to get it actually. They have always answered when she calls. I do think they should design the thing better, it's too easy to set it off.

Dot&Bub Travis

January 16th, 2018 Newton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son got it, he lives in South Carolina and just ordered and sent it to me. Last time I needed them, I just pushed the button and they called. They came for me and helped me. I know it's there for when I need them.

Betty Mckarns

January 16th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My insurance company advised me to get it. Thankfully, I haven't had to use it. I know it's good and I can depend on them though.

Sandra Tiller

January 16th, 2018 Lake Wales, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They called me and I just decided to order it after that. I haven't had any problems.

Yvonne Frasier

January 16th, 2018 Onaway, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because I fall all the time. I've always gotten a good response from them. The equipment is always working too.

Theresia Tubbs

January 16th, 2018 Jerome, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At the time I needed to get a life alert so I researched a bit on the internet and I liked it. I haven't had any problems at all with customer support or the device. The only thing is that I'd like them not to call my first responders whenever I do a monthly check. They've done that a couple of times and I don't want them to do that unless it's actually necessary. I'm past 90 years old and everybody just gets upset when they get a call like that. In general though, I've had a positive experience. I'm completely satisfied with it.

Carl Jones

January 16th, 2018 Columbus, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used it twice and they've sent an ambulance within a few minutes. They are there when I need them.

January 12th, 2018 Angier, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service for those unable to have someone at home for those times during a fall or medical emergency

Lee A.

January 12th, 2018 San Jose, California DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Member for only 1 month. Immediate response for my accidental calls.

January 11th, 2018 Galt, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it for me when I was having problems with my health. I've pressed it accidentally, which I guess happens sometimes, but they have been there for me when I needed it.

Benjamin Borowski

January 11th, 2018 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has covered all our needs all the time. It has been available for whatever we need.

Theola Thompson

January 11th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have given me good service and I haven't had any problems at all.

Joyce Pattenaude

January 11th, 2018 Matteson, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just picked that one since I didn't find any other option. Their customer service doesn't answer me right away. I also don't like how loud the emergency alarm is. Still, I'm satisfied, they're always there for me and everybody has been nice so far.

Mary Etheridge

January 11th, 2018 Georgetown, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my mom fell and broke her leg, we decided to get it for emergencies like those. It has been a life saver, especially since my sister can't always be there. My mother can just use the button in case something happens. There have been a couple of emergencies where she needed to call them and they have answered immediately. They always call me first before they do anything else since I live close by. It has worked out every time and it has all been great service. The price is reasonable I think, not too expensive. Besides, it just comes out of my bank account every month and I don't have to worry about anything. It was a good decision.

Mickey Moore

January 11th, 2018 Los Gatos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think I was told by Kaiser to get it for myself. I think they actually asked me to have a key outside so that the emergency people could get in, but I don't particularly like that. I just don't feel safe leaving a key outside. I've only really used it once by accident. I happened to hit the button in the middle of the night and set it off. Suddenly there were people screaming in my bedroom and I had to tell them all that it had been an accident so, I guess the response was good. It worked.

Herb Hunze

January 11th, 2018 Anaconda, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My brother who lives in Minnesota is the one that subscribed to it. We've only really used it twice, but it works. Customer service has done a good job. When the bracelet broke they fixed it right away. We're just glad to have it here.

Jewel Vanderpool

January 11th, 2018 Columbia, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a stroke so I needed to have one of these. I really depend on it. It has saved my life about 5 times already.

Josephine Thompson

January 11th, 2018 Roseville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it as a gift from my son. I have no concerns with customer support or anything. I do keep wondering why the blue light on the thing keeps blinking off and on. I've mentioned it a couple of times to the people there but they don't seem to think that there's anything wrong with it. I just don't know why it does that though.

Dorothy Gates

January 11th, 2018 Moody, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our daughter was the one that made the decision to get it. Whenever we've called them they are quick to respond. The device is also easy to use.

James Brennan

January 11th, 2018 York, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just heard about them through the grapevine. It's good, though I wish I could use the device outside and away from my home.

Rosemary Smith

January 11th, 2018 Jacksonville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't had any problems with it, everything works fine.

K.K

January 11th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I compared several different programs and LifeStation was the one that fit me the best. The only problem that I have with it is that the coverage it has is not as far as I'd like it to be. I can't carry it further than around the house.

Ward Mccombs

January 11th, 2018 North Highlands, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have brittle bones. I fell off a six inch stool and broke my heel. They had to put in four screws so, after that, I decided it would be best to get one. I trust them and I know I can depend on them. I feel comfortable having the device. I know that if I've got trouble, they'll be able to come and help me.

Wayneanddorothy Stratley

January 11th, 2018 Lufkin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter was the one that found it and got it for me. Their service is prompt and the system doesn't really give me any trouble. The only thing is that I'd like it to have a charger that I could put in my vehicle, for when I have to drive places. I have no problems with them.

Bettylou Willand

January 11th, 2018 Oglesby, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to have something that could follow me a football field away from the station itself, so when I saw it advertised I thought to get it. They've come through for me when I needed them. They called the person that I asked them to contact first and in five minutes there was an ambulance here. It was all there in a very short time. I hardly had time to turn around when my assistance had arrived. Since I live out in the country and my son is 2 or 3 miles away, it's great to know that the ambulance can be there right away. I've had to use their customer support just once, but they were on top of it all. I have the button that goes around your neck. The cord is comfortable and when I wear it I hardly notice it, I don't even know it's on me. It's also very convenient to press the button that way.

E.B.

January 11th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser recommended it to me, so I got it. They've always been available for me. I call in every month just to make sure that everything is functioning properly and they've always responded. It doesn't matter if it's an actual emergency, an accident, or a test, they're always there quickly. The service is a few dollars more expensive than others, but it's still worth it. I've already recommended it.

Joanne Gardner

January 11th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser told me that I could get a cheaper price through them. The only thing is that I didn't know that I had to have a cellphone to use it. It coasted a bit more to get that without a cellphone, but Kaiser helped me with that. They have been very considerate of me when I had difficulty paying for the original price. They reduced the cost for little bit so I could afford it, which I appreciated a lot. I wear it every day because I've tripped over my oxygen chloride tank and fallen before. It keeps me safe since I live alone and my family lives out of state. I haven't used it much, except for one critical time when I got locked in my bedroom. At first when they came the police man didn't know what to do. In the end they were able to open the latch from the outside to get me. There was another instance when a neighbor girl accidentally hit my button. They alerted the service and three ambulances came out here before I even realized that the button had been pressed. They responded very quickly and had I had some kind of emergency, that would've been a good response time. It's a very valuable service

Thomas Walter

January 11th, 2018 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm home by myself and since my wife has dementia she can't really dial 911 if something happened to me. I had no other resource for that, so when somebody called me and gave me a good deal for the service, I signed up with them. I have one mounted right beside my bed and one mounted low near the floor by the toilet. That way, if I pass out, I have one that I can wear around my neck and have another somewhere in the house. I've used it once and I feel secure with it, it makes me feel better. It gives me a lot of security. I also test it once a month or so just to make sure that they answer it. I have been offered similar programs that are cheaper, but for the time being I'm going to stick with them.

Carol Gutshall

January 11th, 2018 Chillicothe, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I goggled them and made the decision to get it. Customer support has answered all the questions I've asked over time. The device itself works well, it's very easy to use, and it's waterproof. It's like having someone there with me and my children are very pleased that I have it. I accidentally pushed the button once and the paramedics were at my door shortly after. Since I have the lock outside the door for my key, they were able to put in the code and open the door. It really worked. I do have a little problem with the device that I carry in my car. It's a little hard to get it to come on when we have to use the directions or something. I think I just forgot how to use it. For the price, it is worth it and it has worked well for me so far.

Arthur Fox

January 11th, 2018 Beaverton, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was recommended by Kaiser so I just got it. I've had no problems with it, but I haven't had the need to press the button. Still, if I ever did, the button is pretty easy to use, all you got to do is push it.

Florence Perry

January 11th, 2018 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was sickly at the time and Kaiser offered the service to me, so I took it. I really have nothing to compare it to and I've never had to use it for an emergency, but it looks like it works. It makes me feel secure.

Barbara Finn

January 11th, 2018 Fairfax, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm a member of Kaiser Permanente and it was recommended to me through that. My interactions with customer support have been very successful. When I have questions they answer them, and they also notify me if my batter is low. I even get the batteries from them. They're very efficient. The medical alert machinery is very easy to handle. It has a light that tells me when it's on. When I press the button I do have to wait a little bit before a voice comes on, but eventually does. It always gives me a signal when they're there. I would like them to be a bit quicker when answering after I press the button of course. If I actually fall and need help, I'd like them to be quicker to help me. Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy with it. It has worked beautifully and I appreciate the battery notifications. I think that for $29.95 a month it's a wonderful service. I've had no problems with them and they're there when I need them.

Patrica Weldon

January 11th, 2018 Batesville, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was the first service of that kind that somebody told me about, so I just got it. The service had the features that I needed and they would answer right away. I didn't have any problems or complaints. It served its purpose well but I just don't need it anymore. It just got a little expensive and I didn't get much use out of it so.

Susan Bare

January 11th, 2018 Parker, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband saw an advertisement for it, so we got it. Customer service has always been good and responsive. The button is convenient to wear too.

Kathryn Kreitlow

January 11th, 2018 Westminster, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because they work with my health insurance and it was also recommended by Kaiser Permanente. Since my doctors and the people that give me health care were all with them, it would be best to go with them. I have not needed to call them yet, but I also haven't had any problems. Price-wise it's very reasonable. I had a different one before that was costing me fifty something. This is only twenty one so it's way more reasonable, especially since it gives me the same service. I think it's excellent.

January 11th, 2018 Crossville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Originally I thought that it was the right company for me, but my experiences in the past year made it clear that it wasn't. I'm not satisfied with the way they handled my situation. I'm sure there are individuals who tried their best to help me. In fact, they were all very courteous and helpful for the most part, especially when I called in every month to make sure that my button was working. It was more like their policies were the ones that made the situation worst. I had asked to get a different kind of equipment since I was more interested in having the cell phone based system rather than the land line one. When I tried to switch, they ended up sending me the exact same model as the one I had. I sent back everything and tried to cancel, but after I did that they actually charged me for 3 extra months of service. I tried to let them know how dissatisfied I was and called my credit card company to have the first charge removed temporarily. I had to go and fight on 3 separate times to actually get them all removed. After that, I had to keep a close eye on my bank statements to make sure I was not being charged anything else. It was a long and complicated experience and I just felt cheated and treated in an unfair way.

January 11th, 2018 Nicolaus, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a different system before, but Kaiser recommended this one. Since our medical insurance is through them we switched. I've fallen twice since I got it and the response I've had has been really good. The moment I push the button somebody comes in and asks me if I have any problems. They also get help here really quickly. The thing I wear around my neck is also very good. It really works and it doesn't matter where I am in the house. I can just push the button to call them and they pick up. Even though the main unit is in the utility room I have no trouble getting to them. When I fell in the master bedroom's bathroom, which is at the other end of the house from the base, they could hear me alright. The system is very responsive and not very expensive.

Bernice Croston

January 11th, 2018 South San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I accidentally hit it once a couple of years ago, but I have not had to call them. I do know it works though. When I pushed it that time the paramedics came over and were all over the place before I even knew I had set off the alarm. I feel good knowing that it works if I need it though. I wear the button all the time.

Judy Pederson

January 11th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was recommended by Kaiser, so I got it. So far I haven't had the need to use the service, thank goodness. Still, I like the people that I've talked to. They've been open and caring.