Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

View Best Medical Alert Companies

Geneva Grant-Snow

January 17th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it for me after I had been in a coma for 8 or 9 days. Customer service comes in when I press the button and make sure that everything is ok. They are very polite and courteous and they are a big help. It's all worth the money.

January 17th, 2018 Healdsburg, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it through Kaiser and I haven't had a reason to call them yet. I test it once a month and it always works.

Willa Allen

January 17th, 2018 Westminster, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser suggested the service to me so I got it. My only concern so far has been that it seems to take a while before someone comes on to talk to you. On the other hand though, they've actually been very consistent when I needed them. They've been very good about contacting the help that I need and stuff. It would be good to know just what is the minimum distance from where they can hear me though. I'm not positive they can hear me from far away.

January 17th, 2018 Carmichael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was recommended by Kaiser. I've been satisfied with my button though it does take a long time for the station to go through and get to a person.

Ruth Brandt

January 17th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had it for a long time. I've used it once and somebody came out.

Edna Williams

January 17th, 2018 Tracy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think I saw a commercial on TV. about it and decided to get it. I've never had any problems communicating with customer support. They've seem to be very alert and I can get to them very quickly. They're very dependable.

Agatha Bortolotto

January 17th, 2018 Fair Oaks, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was suggested to me by Kaiser. I haven't had to use it much, but the alarm has gone off on its own a couple of times. When that happens they are right there on top of everything. It makes me feel safer.

Ramona Myers

January 17th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had certain needs at the time that required me to have something like this. It has been comforting to have it and to know that I can use it. It gives me security and I'm glad to have it. I think it's all excellent.

Dannell Duffey

January 17th, 2018 Visalia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't really remember why or how I got it. Someone that works here for me took care of signing me up and everything. I called them when I injured my femur and it worked well. One time I pushed the button by mistake and they called me right away. I'm happy with the service that they give, I've never had any problems. It doesn't cost much either and having it gives me peace of mind. It just makes me feel safer since I live alone.

Nancy Ziegler

January 17th, 2018 Waukesha, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My kids picked it for me, they did the research. I haven't had to rely on it very often. I've called them and they have had to call me as well, but those have been either because I needed to test it or because I inadvertently squeezed the pendant. They've responded quickly though.

A.B. & C.B

January 17th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There wasn't a particular reason why I went with them. Customer support and the device itself are both great.

January 17th, 2018 Fremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was recommended by Kaiser. After I compared them with some other companies and negotiated a bit, I got the best monthly price with them. Customer support has been very courteous and responsive when we call them. We haven't had to use it for an emergency, but in general it's very good.

Andre'Lle Hummel

January 17th, 2018 Hulett, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The price was right for what I needed. Usually if I'm away from home I'm with somebody else so I don't really need it there, but I do know that out here I have no cell service. So, I needed something that was hooked up to the regular landline and that I could depend on. They have been very helpful. I haven't really needed it, but I've accidentally pushed the button without knowing. I was outside gardening when that happened and I was close enough to the base to hear them. They were very patient with me and I was very pleased with the service they gave me. The button does work. I need to remember and call them to check in and let them know that I'm alive and everything, but it's all good. Everyone that I've spoken with has been very polite and upbeat. Even when it's just to check that everything is working, they are very nice.

January 17th, 2018 Glen Head, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the alert system that they have, especially the pendant part of it. I can push it if I'm having a problem and since I'm elderly it's a good thing to have. The people that have answered me on the phone have been very polite. Recently, they sent out a new pendant for me, but unfortunately the cord that was attached to it would not rotate around. It was just completely stuck. My son in law did take it apart and was able to get it to work by using parts from the other one that was thrown out. I do think they are charging all together too much money for it.

Scott Sydorick

January 17th, 2018 New Kensington, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the necklace that can detect falls. The condition and health problems that I have make me go unconscious a lot of times. I can't push any buttons or do anything if I pass out, so I need LifeStation to detect the fall on its own. It also has GPS tracking, so even if I'm not in the house and fall the response team can find me in a large city like Maryland. Customer support has always been helpful with any questions I've had about my machine or the necklace itself. They always call to check in on me whenever I fall or if my alarm is set off. It has really been helpful, I'm alive today because of it. I just think it's a great system. Anybody with a health condition should definitely look into getting one for themselves.

Alan Woods

January 17th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I didn't really pick it myself, my family was the one that decided to get it for me. I've never had time when I needed to use it, but I also haven't had any problems with it. I've tested it and there have been no issues with that either. Everything is alright, I haven't seen any problems so far.

Barbara Shipley

January 17th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer support and equipment are reliable.

Bennett Engel

January 17th, 2018 Willow Grove, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to give my mother in law the option to call for assistance if she needed to while we were out of the house. I haven't had any issues so far and they have actually responded to a call we had once. Everyone got the alert and it turned out she had just accidentally pushed the button and hadn't noticed. The thing was making loud noises, but everything went the way it was supposed to go. In a perfect world, she would be able to communicate with them using only the device she wears instead of having to use the thing that's in her bedroom. Still, it all does what it's supposed to do. There is one issue I'd like to resolve with them but it's all really on me right now. I haven't brought it up to their attention yet, but I'm sure we'll get through it.

Bernard&Margaret Becker

January 17th, 2018 Windsor, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were the first ones I saw, so I got it. They've been the only ones I've used. I was disappointed though because all they did when I pushed the button was call the fire department. I didn't know what I expected, but I could've done that myself.

January 17th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A friend of mine who lives in Santa Cruz has it, so I went ahead and ordered it too. I've only had to use it once while I was in my bedroom. The LifeStation main unit is in the kitchen and I just couldn't hear anything they were saying in my bedroom. If I had fallen outside on the porch they same thing would have happened. I've been wondering whether or not I want to keep the thing because of that. I'm not entirely happy with it.

Jane Huffman

January 17th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LifeStation was a bit cheaper than the other more popular option out there and they basically gave me the same system. I mean, the other one also had a bit more range and you could take it away from the house too, but my main concern was it being affordable. I've had little interaction with customer service and I really haven't had a reason to use it, but so far it has all been fine.

Stephenh Manro

January 17th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I looked over several different companies and in the end we decided to go with LifeStation. We've never really needed to call them, but they are always there. Even if it's our monthly check, they are always good. The people are always very considerate and seem to be very caring. They're always willing to help.

Nancy Kay

January 16th, 2018 San Rafael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was offered through Kaiser to us at a discounted price, so we went with it. They are very prompt when answering the phone and they give you good support. I've never actually used the button though. The one thing I don't like about LifeStation is that when I started wearing the medallion around my neck I got funny smell out of it. It might have been the metal bits interacting with my skin or something, so I ended up taking it off. I do wear it on the shower and everything and I worry about getting up on a ladder or stool, so it's valuable to me.

Nancy Kay

January 16th, 2018 Hattiesburg, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A neighbor told me about it so I went and got it. Actually, we ended up passing the word around between us neighbors. The equipment is great and they have answered every time I've called. I just feel like they're always available for any need I might have and I appreciate that. I'm excited about my other neighbors getting it too.

Charles Hess

January 16th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I picked the device right out of the bag. It has been very good and dependable so far.

Faunce Rand

January 16th, 2018 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just got a letter from Kaiser about the service, so I decided to get it. I've never needed to use it for anything other than checking to see that everything is working. When I hit the button for that, it works well and people respond.

Martha Baker

January 16th, 2018 Jasper, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son saw it on an advertisement and came and talked to me about it. He said we needed to have somebody there for me so that I could call in case I fell or something. That way I could have someone to help me get up. I said ok and we got it, I mean, I was born in 1945 so sometimes I need help getting up. Right now I've been doing well. Whenever I've called to check in on my system and everything they have been very helpful and nice. They've been very sweet, nice, polite, and cordial to me. I wear the device around my neck and it's easy to mash the little button. I like it.

Elaine Holzman

January 16th, 2018 Morrisville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't quite remember why I got it. I also haven't had a need to call them yet, but when I lost the band that they give you they were very nice about it. They sent a new one to me several times actually.

Cheri Banducci

January 16th, 2018 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like that they have two operators monitoring emergencies when they happen. When my mom fell one of them called her and the other contacted emergency services and I. They actually saved her life on one occasion. They stayed with her on the line to keep her from getting too scared and they gave me feedback while I was trying to get to her. The button has always worked for us and they respond. I've recommended it to all my friends that live alone or that have elderly parents.

T.C. or Anonymous

January 16th, 2018 Merced, CA

My son was the one that got it and said it wasn't too expensive. Their customer service people have been usually available and very helpful. The device is very reliable and not too expensive. I've been satisfied with it, though lately there has been this voice coming on that scares the living daylights out of me about every hour or so. I've asked and there doesn't seem to be a way to tone it down. It seems to be because the battery is low and it has been beeping so far, but they've sent something to fix that and I have to wait 48 hours for it to arrive. In the meantime, if anyone is in the living room, they'll just jump up a mile when this thing comes on. It's so loud and annoying. I'm getting antsy about it. I've had to put up with it for 2 or 3 days now.

John Lomergan

January 16th, 2018 San Rafael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was recommended by Kaiser so we got it. I haven't had to use it yet, but the device seems to be good.

Bill Holmes

January 16th, 2018 Marion, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm the client's home health aide and from what I've seen he hasn't had any trouble using the button. I think that the lady that is in charge of his medical things was the one that ordered it all for him. Even when he accidentally pushes the button and can't clear it off fast enough they come on and ask him if everything is alright. They respond in a fashionable manner and it's all very convenient. All he has to do is push the button and it's right around his neck. I know it comes in handy for him since he lives here by himself and so if he needs help he can have access to emergency services. They seem to be pretty dependable.

Elizabeth Christensen

January 16th, 2018 Aiken, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I live alone and I have life station for about 3 or 4 years now. I looked at the services that they offered and it all came down to 3 different ones. I chose LifeStation because they were one of the best. I've never had to use it in an emergency, I just wear the device around my neck. I've called weekly or monthly to check in and make sure that I works though. They've been very prompt in answering my calls and I think they do a good job. It's a good company, I'm perfectly happy with what they do for me.

Nelly Wacaster

January 16th, 2018 Wheatland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed to have something since I live alone. I have a lot of experience in falling so I needed to have something to help me get up quickly. They have been quick to respond and get someone here. When I call and they've been very pleasant too. I've just been very satisfied with them.

Mary Bauer

January 16th, 2018 Milton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched online and I just got them, can't quite remember what swayed me to that one though. The only use I ever had of it was when I was in the garage. The alarm went off and I couldn't hear it. They called and it just got disconnected. The equipment is not really loud enough for me to hear it in my garage or next to my kitchen.

Andre&Mary Teyssier

January 16th, 2018 San Leandro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was not necessarily that it was what was right for me but just what I needed. They do what's necessary for people, especially for the elderly. It's convenient. They have responded very quickly when needed and the button is easy to use. I'm happy with it.

Dolores Fallon

January 16th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I inquired at a few different places and ended up settling on this one. I have not had to use it in an emergency, but whenever I contact them for any reason, they have been helpful. I'm hoping they'll be available for an emergency as much as they've been available for anything else I've needed. I do think they're rather expensive, but compared with other services they're pretty much on course with the price. They've been satisfactory.

Barbara Keene

January 16th, 2018 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I looked around and ended up calling a friend of mine who had worked for a life alert system. They helped me look and found you guys. That's why I ended up signing up for it. They've always been nice and friendly with me, and to use the button I just have to push it. It's so easy to do. I do have to call in to test the device, though sometimes I forget to do that. It'd be nice if they could do that themselves, but that's it.

Don Tenney

January 16th, 2018 Andover, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because I liked the area that it covered and the price it had. Customer service is great, they got me a replacement right away when I lost mine. I really appreciated all the hard work they put in to get me a new one as soon as possible. I've had no problems so far with the device that they got me.

Kay Stump

January 16th, 2018 Ramona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were offering a special service, so I decided to go and get it. They don't really respond quickly when I press the button. It takes them a little while to respond, I actually tried to count once how long it took them but I lost track of things. I've actually never used it, it's just there on my bedside if I need it. One time during a very big storm last year the device went cuckoo. I tried to turn it off but it would just go off on its own at 4 o'clock in the morning. It was all a little scary.

Judy Nixon

January 16th, 2018 Baileys Harbor, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just decided to get it. One of the things I remember liking was the fact that they had a cellphone application that I could use, especially since I don't have a house phone. I've had to call them twice and it has been a good experience so far. They know me and follow up with me and my information. They even know my dog's name. The device always works.

June Ranney

January 16th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it for me. I've had no problems whatsoever with customer service or with the device itself.

C.A. or Anonymous

January 16th, 2018 Whittier, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it since my wife passed away and I lived alone. On one occasion I pushed the button accidentally when I was working on my car. The next thing I knew was that those two paramedics were standing by me. The button works, I have it around all the time. It's all a little bit expensive though.

January 16th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was recommended by Kaiser. They've answered very quickly so far.

Beatriz Gomez

January 16th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it for my wife since she's disabled, just in case she falls or something. I think in all the time we've had it, she has only called them once. They called back and asked if she was alright and that was it, it's good. Once in a while they would also call us to ask us about the service and make sure we're all ok. I think the price was good too.

Shirley Moore

January 16th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I saw it on advertisements and things like that so I just got it. Customer service is good, they get a hold of me if there's any kind of emergency with my mom, which is a big plus for me. They always call me first instead of just getting the fire department and thirty ambulances. That just helps a lot, especially since sometimes she accidentally presses the button or something of the sort. Everyone there seems to be really nice and understanding.

Barbara Stricker

January 16th, 2018 Greensboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son bought it for me after my husband passed away. The only time I ever had to contact customer support was when I pressed the button accidentally. They came on right away. Outside of that I haven't really had to use it, thank goodness, but I know I would be fine if anything happened.

Mike Burke

January 16th, 2018 Escondido, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found them on the internet by luck and decided to call them. They took care of it from there. They've done a good job so far for me. I've had to press the button 3 or 5 times already and it works perfectly. I believe we've inadvertently poked the button a couple of times and we've been treated kindly. I would apologize but they'd tell me not to worry about it, that I should just use it if I needed to.

P.H. or Anonymous

January 16th, 2018 Charlotte, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've tried 3 or 4 different buttons so far and I like this one best. I like the size and that it's not all over the place. It's small and discrete. They're always there when I call them. I haven't really used them except for one or two times when I had an emergency. They were right there when I needed them. I've also accidentally hit the button and set the alarm off, but they've been very helpful when that happens and resetting it for me. They're just excellent.