Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

View Best Medical Alert Companies

Connie Ammons

January 18th, 2018 Mount Airy, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched other ones to find out about prices and everything, in the end I decided on LifeStation. Whenever I test my equipment, they always answer. It's not always prompt, it may take a minute or so of the alarm going 'emergency, emergency' before they respond, but they are still quick. If they have trouble reaching me when I press the button, they'll call my telephone number. They ask me if I have a problem and verify my address to send me help if I need it. When I test it I just gotta tell them I'm alright and that I'm just testing the equipment. I do that every month or so. In fact, they actually send me stickers that I can put on my calendar to remember to call in and check every month with them. That way I can remember to do that and I think that's great. They're right on top of things and take care of me if I have any problem. I haven't had any emergency though. The device is really loud whenever I test the equipment. I imagine that's because you may not be near to it if you fall and need to contact them, but I'm usually right next to it.

January 18th, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Kaiser gave me some information about them and, since I trust them and everything they do is ok by me, I went and checked it out. Customer service is great. I ran into one little problem once, but they were very courteous and helpful with that. My only complaint right now is with the device. I thought that the button would attach right to the wristbands but that just doesn't work. I've actually given up on that and just keep the button in the bathroom by the shower. I have been very fortunate in that I haven't really needed it, but I thought the wristband would be better.

January 18th, 2018 Des Plaines, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can't quite recall why I got it, I just did some research and thought they were reasonably priced. When I called them the operators answered my questions and were good, so I got it. I don't really use it a lot, but whenever I do call them they answer promptly. My device is several years old now, but it has been working fine. I'm happy with it so far.

Shirley Thayer

January 18th, 2018 Oakland, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My brother had a bad carotid artery and died from it when he was only 45. Since I needed to have some help I got LifeStation. I feel more confident having it while being away from people. If I have to call for help, I know it's there. I know that because whenever I call for testing, somebody is always there for me. I haven't had any problems.

January 18th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I looked at consumer reports and other financial things about it and as far as that went they seemed to be what I was looking for to give to my mother. The unit itself was excellent. She constantly wore the pendant and they were excellent whenever she had calls. There were a couple of times when she needed their help and they called the ambulance and contacted the neighbors as well. That part of the process went very well. Currently though I've been trying to contact them to cancel the service since my mother no longer needs it. She moved to an assisted living facility. LifeStation hasn't returned my calls about that though. I mean, customer service is great about taking care of the patient, but as far as the actual administration side of things, I'm not happy with them.

Margaret Deeths

January 18th, 2018 San Rafael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The cost was the main thing, but the service also seemed to be very reliable, so I got it. Every time I've had to check in on the thing and press the button everything works. I spoke to someone very quickly and they were very polite and helpful. The device is great, it's waterproof and it has quite a long range. I wear the one that goes around the neck and it's pretty unobtrusive.

January 18th, 2018 Sun City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had it for a long time so I can't quite recall why I got it, though I think the cost had something to do with it. I haven't really used it much, but I don't really like the armband much. It works and everything but it's a little irritating sometimes.

January 18th, 2018 San Lorenzo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser came to me and told me that this service was available through them, so I got it. I have wondered why they chose to backup this service, but I've had no trouble with it. They've responded to my calls every time and the machine is loud. They've even answered when I press the button accidentally. That actually happened when I was in the car. I pressed it without knowing and I didn't hear the buzzing of the button, so we just took off in the car. When I came back it turned out they had sent someone out because I had not responded. Fortunately they didn't have to break in since they got a hold of my kids and they knew that we were ok. I haven't tested it lately and I know I should do my part and test it more often to make sure that it's all working ok. I'm satisfied with it all though.

Virginia Rudd

January 18th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My children wanted me to have one of these things so I got this one, it was really the first one that I found. I've never really had to use it, thank goodness. When I do the testing it does seem like it takes them a long time to answer. I wish that wasn't the case, it makes me a little fearful in case there's any emergency and if they'll actually answer me.

Sheila Cohen

January 18th, 2018 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter was the one that picked it for me. Whenever I call them they're very nice, polite, and cooperative. The life support alarm sometimes goes off when it shouldn't. It has gone off in the middle of the night if I turn around in my bed. There's got to be a way to adjust it so that it doesn't detect falls that way. Still, I want it to be there and available when I fall.

Ruby Hartzell

January 18th, 2018 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it just because it serves the needs that my mother and I have. I know I can rely on them for any complications that might come up, that especially since my mother is disabled. Every time I've tested the device there has been someone there to respond consistently. It's an easy system to use and there's no complications. It's reliable and just works for us.

Marieandben Lane

January 18th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser actually recommended them to me, so I got it. Customer service is great, they let me know when my batteries need recharging or if I need to get a new one to replace the old one. It's all very easy to use and I just carry it with me.

Maryj Phares

January 18th, 2018 Owasso, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's very comforting for me to have this since I live alone. The system is great. I've never had to use it but about a year ago my young great grandson found the button on the machine and of course he pushed it. I instantly heard the thing go 'emergency, emergency.' I didn't know where it was coming from at first, I had never heard it do anything before, but I went and answered. I apologized, explained the situation to them and assured them that I was alright. It was a very quick response. I'm just glad to have it. It's reassuring to know that I've got this thing around my neck and that if I fall or something happens I can just push the button to get help.

Mary Kirchman

January 18th, 2018 De Pere, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was the most reasonable one of the bunch and it had the attributes that I wanted. I haven't really had to use them for an emergency. Actually, right now the equipment is not working. They aren't really answering me and I'd have to use the telephone to get a hold of someone. I should call them to get that sorted out. Recently I had to send one of the key components back to them and I didn't really keep the tracking number. I'm still being charged for that even though I did send it back. Eventually I should have it all wiped out and returned to me.

January 18th, 2018 Vacaville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got the service through Kaiser. The alarm has gone off a couple of times and they've answered right away. I've had no problems with any of it.

January 18th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got it for me when I was in the hospital. When I used it they were right there. They answered quickly and it has been good.

Donna Harris

January 18th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter got the service for me. It has been good. The only problem that I've had was when my battery was getting low. They told me that I should get a new one in 3 or 4 days and instead it took about a week for it to get to me. They told me to swap them and throw the old one out. When I did that the device still registered low battery and I had that problem for several more days. I was upset about not having that working for so long. As for the answering the phone when I push the button, they are good at that.

Joanmae Lee

January 18th, 2018 Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I didn't really make an informed decision. I just saw a commercial for it on T.V. or somewhere in the internet and since I needed a service like that I just went with it. I've had to use the service on 2 separate occasions and they were very prompt. On one of those times I had fallen in the kitchen and couldn't get up. They sent in the fire department, they came in through the window and took me to the hospital. That happened actually some three years ago. Service was very prompt and I felt very pleased. Fortunately, I haven't had any other incidents.

Chantla Jones

January 17th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just needed to get a system set in my home so that I could maintain a healthier lifestyle. Especially since my current medical situation requires it and I live by myself. They're just what I wanted and it's a very good piece of equipment. I can use it to get help when I need it. It's always available and reliable, it works. I feel more at ease at having it. It helps.

Maxine Harden

January 17th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The button works just fine. It's easy to use and it never fails. It's also very easy to understand how to use it. I don't have any complaints and I'm very satisfied with it.

Stella Vermillion

January 17th, 2018 Orangevale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it because the price was good. At first I had some trouble with them. It turns out that if you accidentally activate the thing and they sent the fire department, the insurance doesn't really cover that. That happened to me and I thought I was covered but I had to pay $1800 for that. In the end my daughter finally called their head office and they made it so that they would call me first to make sure it was an actual emergency before sending EMS. That way if it's an accident I can avoid having the fire department come out here. The next time I set the alarm off by accident without realizing it they actually called me to make sure I was ok. That was good. They are reliable and the price is good.

Joan Sciarretta

January 17th, 2018 Happy Valley, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son got it for me. Luckily I haven't had the occasion to use it much, but I find it to be very good. It goes off on its own and I don't know why, but that doesn't happen very often. If I need it I'm able to just push the button and they talk to me.

January 17th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got it since it was the cheapest at the time. I've never had to call them for an emergency or anything. Though, anytime I call in to check and make sure that the thing works they are right there.

January 17th, 2018 Hot Springs, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it some 2 years ago for my mother. She has used it twice in that time and we had an immediate response on both occasions. The button is easy for her to use and in general it's good. I would definitely recommend it.

Gorge&Geraldine Bacon

January 17th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was all a shot in the dark really. I didn't really make any comparisons between services or anything. They have been very quick to respond though.

Rachel Schrader

January 17th, 2018 Blair, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've only used it once, it's convenient. They are always there when you need them to be.

Elizabeth Mahoney

January 17th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I checked on the internet and found them, so I got it. I think their customer service could be revamped a little bit. If you have a question or want advice, I don't think they're that great or knowledgeable.

Carole Owens

January 17th, 2018 Rohnert Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it some years ago since my son insisted I needed something like this. At the time he was going to school and it was over an hour and a half away from where I live. He researched it all and suggested I get this one. He has moved since and he's just 20 minutes away, but it's still useful. That way, if he's working or if his wife, kids, and him go away for a weekend or something, I can still get help. There hasn't been any reason for them to come out here in the 2 years that I've had it. Hopefully, I'll never have to use it, but it's there if I needed it. I do call in to check in with them once a month to make sure that the system is working. Every time, customer service has been very pleasant and easy to talk to. They're also helpful if I have any questions and even if they can't answer me, they always get me someone that can. One problem that I've had with it is with the place where it was installed. It was put in a place where my youngest grandson can reach it. Since he's at that age where color lights and things like that attract him he could set it off easily and if that happens I have to explain to them that it was a mistake. We've told him now and he knows to leave it alone. It's not really like I can just plug it in a different place myself since the thing needs to be calibrated from their end. I could sit down and let them tell me what I need to do on my end but it's not easy. There must be a better way to have it reset itself or something so you can plug it somewhere else. I'm amazed with the monitoring thing though. We've had blackouts where the electricity goes off for up to 2 hours and the thing has stayed on the whole time. I got worried then, but it just didn't turn off and that was awesome. I know that if I had needed it during that time I still could've used it. Though that got me thinking of how that could be extended in case of natural disasters or things like that. If it could last for days before shutting off it would be great for emergency services and people who need a lot more assistance than I do. That way they could get help to evacuate or get emergency services to them when they really need it. That would be a handy set up and really helpful to a lot of people. The other thing is that for me it is expensive. I live on a tight and limited budget so even $36 dollars can be a bit much. It might not seem too expensive to a lot of people but when you don't even have it, it feels enormous. I don't know how much it costs them and how difficult it is to make sure that everything runs smoothly and that the service is available, I imagine it's hard. But it is still a bit hard to pay...especially now that the government is cutting everything that they possibly can. They're cutting support for handicapped people, support for senior citizens, and now there's talk of doing away with things like social security, so it's going to get harder for people like me and others who need it more to afford it.

Ann Reitz

January 17th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got it several years ago since it was advised by my medical provider, Kaiser. Usually they are quick to answer and take care of the problem. They also check back with me afterwards to make sure that everything is taken care of. I've never had any problem with the equipment. Though I'd like it to be a bit more mobile. If I'm outdoors I have to worry about whether or not they can hear me since it's strictly limited to the house.

Rosa Dasilva

January 17th, 2018 San Leandro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I actually got it for my mom. We saw an advertisement for it and we liked the price, that was it. We've gotten a prompt response.

C.S.F.

January 17th, 2018 Omro, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called in to check what they had because I was intrigued about the GPS unit that you can keep in your car. That one can automatically tell them where I am if I need help. The first wristband unit that I had was fairly compact, but this one is really large and I don't like it. It's not as fun as the old style. Every time I call I get great customer support. They are there every time I accidentally push the button. I imagine that every time I do that it's like I'm testing it and it works. The service is a little expensive though.

Frankandroberta Covart

January 17th, 2018 Palm Coast, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My son gave it to me. I haven't had any incident where I needed it. I have 2 devices that I use. I usually use the wrist one the most since it's convenient and lightweight. The other one, the necklace, I usually take it with me when I take a shower. I do know that when I call them to do my check up on the thing they are right there so in that respect I'd say it's good. The only thing that annoys me is that once the little button fell out of my wristband. To replace it they wanted $25 to do that. I didn't think that was right, it wasn't a fault of mine, it just happened.

Gloriaa Diaz

January 17th, 2018 Farmingdale, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't use it but my mother does. Every time it goes off, they always respond whether it was just my nephews playing with it or an actual emergency. It has always worked when we needed it and it's always on. It could always be cheaper though.

January 17th, 2018 Libertyville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter insisted that I get it, so I did. I haven't had an occasion to use it yet, but I haven't had any trouble at all.

Jackie Lansing

January 17th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As far as I know everything works fine. I haven't had a problem. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I know they are alerted if I have any problem and they are right on it.

Bob Hershey

January 17th, 2018 Granbury, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I considered reports and reviews before going with them. I haven't really had an occasion to use it, but the button is a little touchy. It has been activated accidentally in several occasions. It does it's job though.

Marion Mccaffrey

January 17th, 2018 Windsor, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was notified by Kaiser about this service and the hospital recommended them as well. Sometimes it seems like it takes them a long time to answer my calls when the alarm goes off. The button is very touchy, but it's accurate. They've been fine overall, I'm happy with the situation.

Jackie Borsuk

January 17th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter did some research and picked this one out for me. The price was just very reasonable I think and since they all do about the same thing so she went with it. I use it every day but I haven't had any problems where I needed to call customer support. It's all been working fine.

Marian Oken

January 17th, 2018 Forest Hills, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went over all the services of this kind and they were the ones that offered the best economic value. They also claimed to have the lowest amount of seconds to get a response, 10-15 seconds I think, so that was why. I have since realized that that's not actually true. I've waited more than that, so I'm not happy with it. I'm not sure who exactly controls how long it takes them to pick up, but it takes them from 20 seconds to a minute to pick up and find out why you called. Other than that, customer service does answer immediately and always help. It wasn't working for a bit but they were able to fix that pretty quickly. I've also had a problem with the thing that you put it in. I live in a small apartment, but since they ask you to keep the base in the center of your home I keep it outside my bedroom. Because of that I have to keep my bedroom door open, and that becomes a problem during the summertime. I can't really turn on the AC because I can't close the door completely because of an extra wire that's just in the way.

Margaret Smith

January 17th, 2018 Centre, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My children were the ones that looked at some of them and they decided that this one would be the most useful one for me. I've never had to use it. I accidentally smashed it one time in the years that I've used it. Still, they've always been nice when I call to test it. I think they would be useful if I ever need it. The only concern I have is that if I was way from the main station I don't think I'd be able to communicate with them if I needed to. I know that if I'm next to it I can use it to talk to them with it, but I don't know if I can use the arm band for that too. I've accepted it as something that I need and it gives my children consolation that I wear it

George Baeder

January 17th, 2018 Walnut Creek, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It seemed to have the best response infrastructure that was dedicated to what they did, so I thought it'd be good to get it. It doesn't really have the mobile connection the way that was promised though.

January 17th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It had about all the things that the others offered, but customer service was a lot nicer, so I went with it. They have always been good and fixed whatever problems I had. I haven't needed to use it, but it's always been there ready for me to use. I test it every month and it gives me security to know that it works.

Wanda Lucas

January 17th, 2018 Rio Linda, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After I fell and ended up in the hospital, Kaiser sent me a letter to let me know about it. Since I have insurance with them, I just joined. I've never had to use it, but I know it's there and I can call for help if I need it. I have faith in them and I feel safe wearing it. I'm just pleased with it.

Saraann Kemp

January 17th, 2018 Indian Hills, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried it out a while ago. I had to leave for a couple of months after that, so I cancelled it, but when I came back I decided to continue with it. I thought I'd do it for at least six more months just to end the year with it and I ended up sticking with it anyway. I've accidentally pressed the button and triggered the alarm and somebody came in immediately. That showed me they were right on top of it all.

Lois Barker

January 17th, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kaiser recommended it to me, so I got it. When I first got it a couple of years ago I realized that it didn't work outside of my home. I know to get that it costs more but I don't want to pay them for that. Still, I'm happy with the people that answer whenever I call them. I haven't had to call them for an actual emergency, but they are always nice. They helped me get a couple of replacement parts. I have no complaints about them.

Larry Wells

January 17th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My doctor recommended it, though I'm changing at the end of the month. It's a good system, yeah, but I just have to change.

Rosa Rodriguez

January 17th, 2018 Chamisal, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was suggested by the coordinator so we got it for her. We actually got it through Medicaid and they're paying for it. We haven't had an occasion to use it, but I call to test it. They are courteous when we call for that. The necklace is good enough, especially since it can just go inside her shirt and she can use it, but I'm not so convinced about the watch. I'm glad to have it if the need arises.

Esther Pfenning

January 17th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I saw an advertisement on TV so I thought it'd be good to get it. I've had it for a couple of years now but I haven't really had to use it yet. They've been very supportive and answered any question I had though. Sometimes when I'm in bed at night and I lay on the thing it just kind of falls apart. I have to find it on the next day when I wake up. Other than that it has been ok.

Richard Eames

January 17th, 2018 Ormond Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My daughter is the one that got it for me. She works for a bunch of different services like this one and she said this one was the best one because they answer in the United States. I've had no problem with them. Every time I've called they've helped me. Once I was having problems with the wrist band since it wasn't working correctly so they helped me with that. It works well now and they're a good company.

Gilbretta Galloway

January 17th, 2018 Edgewood, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got used to wearing it easily. Customer service has always been very nice and they follow through with me. I have no qualms about the device either, it all checks out perfectly for me. I know I can depend on them.