HelloFresh is a new way to eat delicious, organic, homemade without all the prep work. Unlike other meal plan services that send you pre-made / pre-cooked food each week, HelloFresh sends you ingredients.

Every week, you go to HelloFresh's website and select three meals (from five presented) that you want to prepare and eat. HelloFresh delivers everywhere in the U.S. Wednesday-Friday and Monday-Tuesday is select areas.

They drop off one box each week with all the ingredients you need to make three meals for 2-4 people. Food comes in an ice box and also includes step-by-step cooking instructions.

HelloFresh is available in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, and Austria.

The Good

• Price
  • Options
  • Ingredients

As a meal plan, there are several things we really like about HelloFresh. The first thing is the price. Your partner or roommate and you can order HelloFresh's Classic Box and pay $6.50 each per meal. You can also order this food for one and have food leftover for lunch the next day. Overall, this is one of the cheapest meal plans we've reviewed on TBC. This may be because other products are already assembled, but HelloFresh comes with organic, fresh ingredients, so we think you get a good deal for your money.

Even though you only have five meals to pick from each week, these meals change each week. So really, you have 20 meals to choose from each month.

We like the you can see all the ingredients you are shipped. Ingredients are whole and farm-fresh. With each meal, you can also see how long it takes to prepare the food (usually around 30 minutes), the difficulty level, any allergens, and nutritional information (calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates). This transparency makes us really like HelloFresh.

Not only do they list their ingredients online, but they also have a page dedicated to their suppliers:

• Masser Potato Farms
  • Birrittella's Bakery
  • To-Jo Mushrooms
  • Murray's Chicken
  • Love Beets

On their suppliers page, HelloFresh states that they work only with high-quality, fresh ingredients from around the country.

You can order HelloFresh meals from anywhere in the continental U.S. (sorry Alaska and Hawaii), Australia, U.K., and several European countries.

We think that it would be easy to transition from HelloFresh into making your own healthy meals. HelloFresh teaches you what portion sizes look like, how to cook delicious meals, and how much food to buy (so you're not wasting food).

Here are a few other things we feel like HelloFresh is doing right:

• Transparent contact information
  • You only need to order one week at a time
  • Variety of meals
  • Healthy and delicious tasting food

The Bad

• Weight loss
  • Complaints
  • Company transparency

While we think there are plenty of areas that HelloFresh is excelling, there are a few things to watch out for. When it come down to it, HelloFresh is much different from the other meal plans we have reviewed on TBC. This is mostly because HelloFresh is not designed for weight loss like other meal plans are. Instead, HelloFresh is a "recipe-kit delivery service." It's for getting delicious, healthy, home-cooked food on the table.

HelloFresh wants to eliminate the food we waste because we can't buy the exact ingredients we need. They also want to give people another option than ordering takeout every other day. These are great efforts on their part, but we think most people who want to order meal plans want to either lose weight or maintain a strict calorie count. Hell Fresh states that their foods range from 500-800 calories per meal. For people trying to lose weight, this meal may be more than half of their daily allotted calories. We wish that they at least had a plan for people wanting to lose weight.

Along with lacking food for weight loss, HelloFresh also doesn't have meals for diabetics, gluten-intolerant individuals, or those looking for more heart-friendly foods in general. Overall, other meal plans simply cater to more people.

Most of their complaints have to do with the following:

• Billing / collection problems
  • Delivery issues
  • General problems with the product

All of these are things to consider before purchasing food from HelloFresh. On top of these, HelloFresh does not offer a trial period or money back guarantee on their foods. Other meal plan companies do advertise this. We do want to note that if your box has any issues or you can't eat the food they send you, they will give you the credit in full on your HelloFresh account.

We would also like to see an "about us" page on HelloFresh's website. We want to know how the founders are, why the founded the company, and what makes them qualified to send people recipes and ingredients each week. Are they business people, chefs, or doctors?

One more big thing we want to point out is that the prices we have listed on TBC are the current 'sale' prices on HelloFresh. We have no idea how long these prices will stay this way, or if the prices are only low the first time you order. The initial cost of the Classic box for two people was $69 - nearly double the new advertised price.

The Bottom Line

When it comes down to it, whether or not we recommend HelloFresh depends on what you are looking for in a meal plan. Even though the company is ranked relatively low on our site, we think they have many excellent food options and that several people would be happy with this product - especially if the sale price is here to stay. You could end up paying less than $8 per person for your dinner meal.

However, you if you're looking a meal plan that offers weight loss, weight loss coaching, a community support system, pre-made meals, or one that provides your food for every meal, you'd be better off looking elsewhere. We would recommend looking at our top recommended meal plan providers.

3.7

William Meador

February 9th, 2018 Opelika, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unbelievable quality, great-tasting dishes, and easy to follow recipes. Not to mention the packaging is clear and concise and very easy to use. Definitely gets me out of my comfort zone when trying new foods and techniques, which is something that my wife and I have been craving for eons. I would thoroughly recommend it!

Donna

February 9th, 2018 Massapequa, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello Fresh has revolutionized my household. As a working mom of an Autistic 8 year old daughter, time to meal plan and go to the store are a rare commodity. Ordering out expensive and often unhealthy meals became the norm. As a solution, someone recommended I buy in bulk and cook 2-3 different meals a week that are easy. Sounds logical, but I get so bored and need my food to be exciting! I even tried the repetitive route, but started ordering by the 3rd day out of boredom. Once I subscribed to Hello Fresh, I was able to solve all of those problems in one smart decision! I love to cook so the easy instructions were perfect and of course the variety of delicious meals keeps me excited about dinner every night! A naysayer argued that I could "just" go to the store, buy my own food, and it would be cheaper. Perhaps, but my lifestyle makes that very difficult. As far as the price is concerned, I've definitely saved money by switching to Hello Fresh because it's a fraction of what takeout costs. I've also been very satisfied with their customer service.

Jason Malmont

February 9th, 2018 Carlisle, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First of three weeks of orders. Fresh vegetables were soggy and limp, old. 2nd week the ingredients for the meals was wrong. Can't make pork chops with ground pork. Week 3: it's now Thursday night and our prepaid orders still isn't here. Had to go to the grocery story to get dinner at the last minute. Cancelled our subscription.

Kendra Gallos

February 9th, 2018 Lexington, NC

I love HelloFresh. The meals are healthy and super easy to fix. I like fixing them and really enjoy that my children help. The quality of the food is 100% fresh and arrives on time each week. Customer service is excellent.

JGates

January 24th, 2018 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The variety of food and the ease of preparation has made it a fun and nourishing option for family meals. With special diets and different tastes we are still able to enjoy good meals. Instructions are easy, variety is nice and delivery is reliable. It is a perfect option for those who #lovetocook and #ihatetoshop

Kay

January 3rd, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoyed Hellofresh until I had to deal with their customer service. They conveniently had “technical issues” when it came to skipping weeks, but no issues charging me. I was so fed up with having to straighten it out and waste food that I canceled altogether. They charged me AGAIN. Now I’m still trying to get them to remove the charge. I will be switching to another meal service that doesn’t make me feel like they’re scamming me.

Jennifer P

January 2nd, 2018 Fairfax, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With 4 kids and two working parents, it’s a struggle to plan and shop for healthy meals each week. The Hello Fresh box on my doorstep each Monday takes that struggle away. They do the planning and the shopping for us. Everyone is happy!

Katherine

December 27th, 2017 Worcester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Food was disappointing. Tiny cuts of meat, veggies were small. Once I canceled I received multiple calls from them trying to get me to re-subscribe. Very very annoying.

Jen Hughes

December 27th, 2017 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello Fresh is a great way to learn new recipes. You should have a basic knowledge of cooking before trying their recipes. My favorite part is not having to pick out what I'm eating for dinner that night - all the ingredients are provided and thought about and delivered to my door. The meat is also fantastic quality!

Angelique

December 27th, 2017 Murfreesboro, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super amazing delicious and easy to cook

Parker Holloway

December 27th, 2017 Leesburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we started HelloFresh we loved it. After a couple of weeks we seemed to be having a lot of the same sides (green beans and kale) and a couple of meals just won’t very good. I think they have a great concept but they need more variety. Overall I would give it a C rating or 3 stars.

Erika Beach

December 27th, 2017 Pleasant Valley, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HelloFresh has been perfect for my husband and me. It’s broadened our food horizons, is easy to cook, and a perfect amount of food. And now we have recipe cards we can continue to reuse in the future.

Samantha

December 27th, 2017 Nashua, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The food was delivered in time and was packaged well. Inside the box, everything was separated by the meal it went with which made it super easy to put away until prep time. All the ingredients were super fresh and delicious. The recipes are easy to follow and come out amazing! I would recommend this and we will be continuing with it!!!

Tracy LeVeaux

December 27th, 2017 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The meals are a bit more “fancy” than I’m used to, but they tasted pretty good. I remember the prep time to be longer than I had expected. It took too long to make the meals. The service was also fairly expensive.

Michael Arroyo

December 27th, 2017 Easton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HelloFresh has been absolutely fantastic for us! The meals are delicious. The complaints about diet friendly are ridiculous. Why complain about something that never claims to be what it isn’t. Instead the food actually tastes good. The recepies are great and easy to recreate with grocery store shopping. This sets you up very well for the future. We now have “family recepies” that have come directly from HelloFresh. It does seem the market is getting very crowded and we’d like to see HelloFresh offer discounts to loyal customers, but at the end of the day it’s still worth every penny.

Marybeth

December 19th, 2017 Canonsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pros: food Is delicious. Reasonable price for service. Cons: delivery service is terrible! Says delivered at front door. Not there. 3 hrs later find it on the side of our garage! Second box: says delivered to front door. Not there (not at garage either!) customer service says they will credit my acct, no thanks I’m done, credit back my credit card. “We have to wait 48 hrs from the time it left here, it might still be delivered. It’s packed to stay fresh that long. Shows up The next night! But some of the fresh veg are frozen and thawed again. (All mushy) I’ve heard other services have much better delivery services!

Carla

December 18th, 2017 Palmyra, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I are both type II diabetics, so finding new food ideas that were healthy was frustrating. We decided to start using Hello Fresh and it has been the best decision! The meals are easy ( which helps with both our busy schedules), they taste fantastic, are healthy, and also helps save us money by not eating out. Best investment we have ever made. The customer service is also very friendly and helpful. We had a steak that leaked and they gave us a credit. Whenever I have had questions they always answer quickly and it is helpful. Highly recommended.

Debby Miller

December 18th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am the world's most unimaginative home cook, so Hello Fresh has really allowed me to make some creative, delicious, and well thought out meals for me and my husband. There's a lot of prep involved (mostly chopping, dicing, etc), but everything's systematically pictured and written out, so it's all good. Plus, it makes dinner time SO easy!! My dealings w/Customer Service have all been positive; there's always a real live person to deal with, which is nice. The food is fresh, bagged all together - it's a non-cook's dream!

Sarah Pallardy

December 15th, 2017 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, I had an enjoyable experience. My only complaints would be; that of the various meal delivery services I’ve tried, the recipe choices from HelloFresh are my least favorite. Also, as with most meal delivery services, I wish the serving sizes were just a little more. Overall, I had a great experience with them. Timely delivery & billing. Also, when I was having issues with their website & my account, they were quick to help me out when I reached out via Twitter and on their chat available on their website.

Cassidy Gundersen

December 11th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I had a free trial of hello fresh a while ago. We absolutely loved it. The meals were easy to prepare, fresh, organic and delicious. It was things I wouldn’t normally make but found delicious. They have a variety of different meal types based on your diet- which we liked since I am gluten intolerant.

Monica Wells

December 6th, 2017 Topeka, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Originally I loved HF over time meals have become monotonous and not worth the price (so many potato’s and root veggies). Customer service is pretty good but be careful to remember to skip weeks or you’ll end up with an unexpected delivery. I wish it were the opposite, that you had to opt in to a week in stead of out of a week. Over all I find myself wish I had just gone to the market myself that week more and more. It is very helpful for crazy weeks when I know that won’t be an option.

Lindsey

December 6th, 2017 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's a good service if you are super busy. The problem with these meal plans is the foods claim to be healthy, but are PACKED with sodium. Know the nutrition facts before you buy!

Ashley Matesic

December 4th, 2017 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hello fresh is a bunch of thieves... Refused to return money for a transaction that was unauthorized, even when it was found an hour after it posted then claimed they couldnt find it.... They did this twice in 2 days.... I got the first refunded... then the next day they charged me again... They stole my kids christmas money..... And im rightfully pissed.... They have been heehawing all week about if the charge existed even when the fraking food showed up to my door.... Then since the obviously wouldnt take it back, we made one of the recipes and i got freaking food poisoning!!!!

Debora Wasem

December 4th, 2017 Chantilly, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have tried other meal services and Hello Fresh is a great match for me and my family. I love having what I need to create delicious meals. I'm convinced it actually saves me money and avoids excess waste of unused products purchased at the grocery store.

Meredith

November 29th, 2017 Aptos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I actually love their food but this week my delivery did not arrive so for the first time had to deal with their customer service. After sending a message to let them know that my delivery had not arrived (why do I need to tell them - they can see that they actually did not ship it on time). I was emailed that I would get a $10 credit. I called them and asked if the order would be okay since it has been on ice for what looked like 4 days. The customer service rep told me, “Other people got their orders late and they are fine.” Meaning, they have not died from rotten food consumption? That they are okay with an order a day late? Wasn’t clear. I contacted them again via email to ask if the food would be okay and they gave me another $10 credit but still did not answer whether if the food was okay they consume. They make you feel bad that you are trying to get an answer and they are obviously trying not to give an answer! Frustrating. Not worth the hassle if something goes wrong so I am cancelling.

Kayleigh Hayes

November 29th, 2017 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HelloFresh is wonderful! I haven't had a bad meal yet. I get tired of trying to figure out what to cook, and HelloFresh has allowed me to try things I wouldn't normally cook. It always keeps me from eating out too much, and the meals are all healthy and delicious!

Jeremy Krieg

November 28th, 2017 Schwenksville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pleased until they took a bogus side on politics and public opinion before listening to the whole statement

Holly Wass

November 16th, 2017 Ormond Beach, FL

The food is fresh, easy prep & delish

Yesi

November 15th, 2017 Miami, FL

I have had two of the three meals and I absolutely love them. Each one better than the last! Great quality ingredients go into every meal. I would definitely be ordering again!

Melissa

November 15th, 2017 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The packaging is great, I love that the meals come in individual recyclable paper bags so you don’t accidentally use the ingredients of another meal. Our first nights meal did have a pepper that was moldy on the inside, but i called customer service and they refunded me for that meal, which I was satisfied with. They were very polite and understanding and I felt like they stand by their fresh standards. Meal 2 was easy to cook and was delicious. And now we are excited for meal 3 tonight.

Lauryn

November 15th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think the meals are very easy to cook and delicious. I would recommend they incorporate some more whole wheat into some of the starch/bread/pasta recipes. They do repeat recipes once every 3 months or so but it’s not too bad.

Vanessa Call

November 8th, 2017 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my favorite meal delivery service by far. I love the packaging and the meal options - always something to look forward to, and new things to try that were within our comfort zone. The packaging was incredibly intuitive. Instead of all of the ingredients for the week in a box, everything was separated by paper bags, in addition to being perfectly portioned. It was so much easier to prepare a meal when you just grab the appropriate paper bag, and your on your way! For me, the reason I cancelled is that it is not very cost effective at this time. I can see in the future doing it once more, but for a family of two, it is the same cost as going out to eat three times a week, as it is to order the meal delivery kit - without the work of actually making dinner. Overall, I was very pleased and happy with the product, though. When I do want to start up a meal delivery service once more, I will definitely be using HelloFresh.

Kailey

November 8th, 2017 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First impression of hello fresh it does take awhile to get your meals. But once you open the box I was extremely impressed with how well everything was organized. Each meal has a separate bag with its ingredients and detailed step by step instructions. And the meat are at the bottom between two ice packs. My family and I have made two meals so far and we have loved both. The food is fresh and the meals are delicious. The portion size is perfect. No leftover because they give you exact amount of food so it’s all portion controlled and no wasted food which I love. Preparing the food and cooking is super fun and easy because of the detailed instructions, so if you aren’t a good cook or just don’t know how to cook healthy meals this is perfect for you because it explain how to do everything. I love to cook but healthy meals aren’t always so easy to balance it made my life so much easier. It cut down grocery store trips and the stress of what to eat for dinner. So 3 days a week my dinner meals are already planned out for me. So far Iv had a wonderful experience with hello fresh and can’t wait to continue experiencing all the different meals they have to offer. Which is fun at the same time because they put together meals that sometimes you would never think to try. I made Turkey Chili Rellenos yesterday for dinner and I’m hooked they were amazing and I can’t wait to make them again on my own.

Alex

November 7th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been using HelloFresh for a month and their food is good. Recipes are not super hard to follow and ingredients are fresh. I had a missed ingredient once and one thing that didn’t survive for five days until I started cooking but HelloFresh customer services was super nice and quick and solved my issues with all the passion. Really like it!

Holly

November 7th, 2017 Benicia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have great customer service. I did have meat juices leak in one of my boxes that was delivered, and when I informed customer service, they credited me the cost of each of those meals!

Bryant Poston

November 7th, 2017 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience has been quite amazing. HelloFresh can make a timid chef feel like a champion in the kitchen. Billing is simple and if I ever need to, I can skip a week with the push of a button Delivery is via UPS and so far I've not had a single hiccup in product quality or delivery time. My only real gripe is sometimes the frozen gel packs rupture during shipping and that can getessy. Other hand that, pretty amazing service.

Amanda

November 7th, 2017 Boston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My food was delivered on the Monday that it was promised. I had a few questions about billing etc. after my first order and the customer service was very helpful and friendly. I have used two other food delivery services in the past and was disappointed with the nutritional information, high calories, freshness of the ingredients, and was missing ingredients for every single box that I had ordered. Even after calling customer service to bring the missing ingredients to their attention, I left feeling like they thought I was lying. I don't have time to sit on the phone and lie about a missing shallot. With HelloFresh, the ingredients were fresh and NOTHING WAS MISSING!!!!! I think they are smart having a small selection of options each week which really helps with quality control. The calorie sizes are reasonable and the nutritional info looks great to me. I really hope they keep up the good work! This service is super convenient being a busy working professional living in the city!

Lily

November 2nd, 2017 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great meals and pretty easy to make! I’ve never not liked a meal and I’m pretty picky!

Maradith

November 2nd, 2017 Wickett, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We started with Hello Fresh last week. We chose to do 4 meals a week for 2 people. As of this evening, we have eaten 5 meals. And we have loved them all! The meals we've eaten: Beef and bean chili Pork chops with mushroom sauce, roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts Super Soy chicken with jasmine rice and green beans Pork and Thai Basil stir fry Chicken Milanese with arugula salad and squash Pros: 1. Easy to follow instructions. I am not a chef but this makes me feel like one! 2. Convenience... I don't have to drive 40 miles to the store to buy food that I probably won't cook. 3. Fresh ingredients... and so far the meals have stayed fresh up to 5 days after we received them. 4. Healthy... instead of grabbing pizza or burgers, we are eating actual food with veggies. 5. NOT HAVING TO DECIDE WHAT TO COOK FOR SUPPER! I open the fridge, grab a bag, and cook. 6. Good portion sizes. Cons: Only thing I can think of is maybe the price. It's about $20 for a meal for two people. I'm sure I could buy everything cheaper if I went to the store myself, but for us, an 80 mile round trip to grocery store isn't super convenient. So having food literally delivered to our front door is the best thing since sliced bread!

Trent Rogers

November 2nd, 2017 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been an excellent company. They have a great selection each week and the instructions they provide make cooking foolproof and easy! You can’t go wrong with HelloFresh!

Heather Woodside

October 27th, 2017 Raeford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hellofresh has been a great addition to our family meals! As a busy mom of 2, it makes cooking fun and easy! I really love that you can cancel or pause your subscription anytime! You are not locked into any plan. They give you a special link to share for the opportunity to earn money towards your meals. The products have been above amazing. The food is so delicious and healthy. Customer service is outstanding and is always aiming to satisfy the customer. This is a 5 star company!

Nathan

October 27th, 2017 Vermillion, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremely satisfied with the service! The food is always fresh, it arrives on time, and every meal so far has been delicious.

Kathy Moore

October 13th, 2017

they have excellent meals, the food has always been very tasty, the meats are organic and better than what I can buy in the grocery store. Price is about the same for the 2 of us than if we bought in grocery store for like items. Customer service is good, as once we had a bug in produce and potatoes were bad, they credited within 2 hours of getting email. Really good tasty recipes, I feel like a chef!

Liz Fleming

October 3rd, 2017

Of all the home delivery services Hello Fresh has been my favorite. (we have tried Blue Apron, Green Chef, Home Chef, Terra's Kitchen, and Sun Basket) This is the first time they have sent us something that didn't match up to the recipe cards and was not intuitive how to put it together. (chicken breasts, green beans, zucchini, baby potatoes, parmesan cheese, milk and a lemon) On a positive note - the food was in great condition and I was able to roast all veggies - bake the chicken - sprinkle the cheese over it all and call it dinner.

Gina Dougherty

September 29th, 2017 Largo, FL

I love HelloFresh! I get to try new foods and new ways of cooking old favorites. Every meal I have tried tastes amazing. After getting home from work I don't want to have to think about dinner or grocery shopping. Which would always lead to take out and unhealthy processed food. Now I can serve my family healthy fresh meals.

Nick Biedma

September 29th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

I get HelloFresh every week and I think it's far and away the best meal delivery service. This week one of the premium meals I got was prusciutto wrapped chicken with mushroom risotto. It was incredible! All of it was delicious and the risotto was a restaurant quality meal. I will be saving the recipe and making again and again!

Anne Roark

September 18th, 2017

Although we have only tried our first meal, my whole family is really impressed! The food was fresh, high quality, and delicious. Portion sizes are more than generous. The fact that I don't have to plan the meal and hunt for ingredients is SUCH a convenience.

Olivia Perry

September 15th, 2017

I was given a free hello fresh box. 4 days after I received my first box I realized that I had been charged $60. I was told that I had another box coming and I could not cancel that box. I was infuriated. Nobody would refund me my money for something I didn't want.

Bree

September 15th, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

Last evening I made Peppered Rib Eye with Truffle Oil roasted Potatoes and almond green beans. Yes, it was even tastier than it sounds--and enough for two dinners (I'm single, so that's how I must cook!) HelloFresh has never disappointed. It may seem a bit costly at first glance, but I NEVER have to throw away produce this way, nor do I have to go grocery shopping every other day to avoid that waste! I'm also learning fantastic recipes that I will use, again, when I entertain! There are no losers, here--thanks, HelloFresh!

Andrea Tarach

September 14th, 2017 Cleveland, OH

Everything has been amazing. So fresh and easy. Enjoyable to cook even after a long day of work. I have had a couple issues with the ice packs puncturing our meat packages however, HELLOFRESH was very quick to right the wrong and give us a discount for that meal on our following box.