Best Company Guarantee Purple Logo

Purple

8.0

Cindy Simpson West Valley City, UT

We bought our king size Purple mattress 5 years ago and have loved it every night since. Before we bought our Purple mattress, my husband was waking up with sore hips and back. He had heard about Purple, so we researched it, liked what we found, and decided to give it a try. With the money-back guarantee, we had nothing to lose. But we instantly loved our Purple mattress and my husband doesn't wake up sore anymore. I also bought the Purple pillow because of ongoing neck issues, and it's the best pillow I've ever tried. I take it with me on vacations because I can't sleep without it!

Sophie Glendale, CA

I have gotten a purple mattress for over a year now and my sleep has been amazing and it feels great for my back as I have a. Sensitive back and can’t sleep on any mattress. The price is so worth it and it is a great investment that will last for many years and it doesn’t sag or get small it stays in the same shape and as nice as ever after a year , highly recommended

Elizabeth Black East Hampton, CT

I liked the ease of ordering online and have it arrive at your doorstep. It was fun to watch it expand after ripping off the plastic. Before using the Purple mattress, I would wake up with a stiff back, but not anymore. We also purchased the Purple sheets, which are strange, as they seem to be made of a super stretchy t-shirt like material. It works great for keeping the bottom sheet in place as you toss and turn, but it is very easy to lose the top sheet, as a simple pull or tug by one person sends it springing all towards them, and away from everywhere else!

jedimvma Tysons Corner, VA

i purchased a new purple mattress about 2.5 years ago and love it just as much now as i did when i first got it. it's so comfy. the only thing i dislike is moving it can be hard because it's essentially a heavy sponge, and flops over.. but moving anything large is never fun. i also purchased a set of sheets with it and they're one of my favorite sets of sheets. so comfortable, even after weekly washes. they're also the only sheets that fully fit around my mattress which is great when i have 5 year olds who love jumping on my bed

David Anderson Providence, UT

I have seen the ads for purple everywhere and thought that it was a gimmick. I purchased my first mattress online and it came right to my door. The mattress was very easy to open and decompress. From the first night it has been heaven to sleep on. Now the only question is how can we get our entire house switched out to purple. The sheets are good too!!

Amber P. Lehi, UT

My husband and I have home through quite a few mattresses over the years and kept waking up with back pain. We tried purple. It is a different type of bed, and pillows, but it has been amazing for us! We sleep better, the pillows keep our spine aligned. And recently they sent us an upgrade on the frame, which I love be wise there is tons of storage under the frame! They are great!

Sarah Provo, UT

Many of my friends were constantly telling me how I absolutely NEEDED a purple mattress! I was always unsure until I tested out the mattress myself and loved it! I loved it so much I had to buy one for myself! My recent mattress was causing me back pain and it was completely uncomfortable to sleep, but since I bought this mattress, it has left my body feeling so comfortable and relaxed as I lay in bed to sleep.

Tim C Salt Lake City, UT

Best bed I have ever had, would never go back. My sleep is greatly improved after switching to purple.

Harvey C. Macomb, MI

Purple mattresses fill my rental homes. They last and are affordable. My tenants haven’t complained.

BaiLeY WiLsOn Dickinson, TX

I have had my purple mattress for 3 years now and sleep wonderfully on it. It’s not to firm but not super soft. The quality it wonderful.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Purple mattresses and their other products are super comfortable. They have a ton of mattresses to choose from so it is impossible to not find the right one.

WastedTalent Binghamton, NY

Overpriced lump of memory foam. Not even very comfortable. After a few weeks, I decided to return the mattress. The process was smooth and in a couple of days, they sent a truck to haul it away to the landfill.

druian kipper Seattle, WA

Got this mattress about a year ago and have enjoyed every night with it, there has been a noticable reduction in back pain and a sounder sleep attained.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Purple matresses are great! They offer free trials, so if you dont like what you have you are able to return it! The mattresses are so comfortable and greatly priced as well.

MoMo Fort Wayne, IN

The mattress is way too heavy to move or be on any frame! And the bed frame squeaks! We’ve replaced the original platform 3x and then we had to buy a really expensive new platform which seems to be doing ok, but we shall see.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

We just started using Purple products and feel this is the next generation of great mattress ingenuity. I can't believe anything else being as comfortable and supportive. Thank you, thank you for the amazing sleep Purple.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

We just started using Purple products and feel this is the next generation of great mattress ingenuity. I can't fathom anything else being as comfortable and supportive. Thank you, thank you for the better sleeping Purple.

sonia ann Brewton, AL

Not a bad mattress but I’m a side sleeper and it was extremely uncomfortable for me my husband loved it. They did offer to send a mattered cover to make it softer but I felt for over a thousand dollars I shouldn’t need a cover. They do have amazing customer service and did try to make me happy. If you’re not a side sleeper or petite like I am it’s a great mattress.

Bryan Lienke IA

Switched from a queen sized spring mattress and box spring to a king sized hybrid Purple mattress with an adjustable frame based on reviews from colleagues at work. Super comfy! You don’t even realize when your bed buddy, whether your spouse or dog, gets in or out of bed, or roll. Highly recommend.

Jared Provo, UT

I've never done business with Purple directly, but I've laid on one of their mattresses and tried one of their pillows and thought they felt great! It was a good mixture of comfortable and supportive. I would like to buy one eventually if I could find a good deal.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Best bed ever. Pricey, but worth it. Going on 4 years and I’ll probably never go with another brand. Truly innovative technology. Nothing like memory foam or traditional coil mattresses. I’m a bed snob now and it’s ruined hotel beds for life as I can’t wait to get back to my Purple.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

We tried MANY mattresses out before finding Purple! I like a softer bed, and my husband likes a more firm bed. This fit both of our needs! The delivery and set up was very easy, and we have both noticed a huge difference in the quality of our sleep!

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

We recently purchased a Purple mattress. It isn't my favorite mattress ever but I do love that they delivered it and removed my old mattress. They were very friendly and I love that if you are unhappy there is a 100 day return policy which is much longer than other companies which I love. I feel that the price of the mattress was competitive with other mattress companies with a similar product.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I were both experiencing shoulder pain when we would wake up in the morning so a friend of ours told us to buy a purple mattress. We bought one for Christmas this last year online and we love it. It was conveniently delivered right to our house and we were able to easily move it to the bed. Mattress is comfortable and even tho it does take some getting used to at first I now love it and my morning shoulder pain is gone. It was a great purchase for us. Make sure to buy the purple sheets and the mattress cover too.

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

We have an earlier version of the Purple mattress and we love it! Our kids are always on our bed complaining that we have the best bed! We've had our mattress for quite some time and it's not showing any signs of wear. I miss it when we go on vacation. We sleep in cheep motels with lame beds and I can't wait to get home to my own bed!

Derek G Pleasant Grove, UT

The Purple mattress is extremely squishy and comfortable. The mattress also comes with a reclinable bed and a remote. The full purple bed package (mattress, remote, frame) is fantastic, you can set it how you need to sleep well, or set it up so you are practically sitting so you can work on things.

David O Pleasant Grove, UT

Purple mattresses catch and cushion me comfortably. I confess, I've been tempted to just flop onto a Purple mattress and let it catch me. The effect is very satisfying. If I could have any mattress in the world, I'd purchase from Purple.

mgillings

Seriously the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!! I would wake up with a sore back in any other bed I ever slept in! I finally found a mattress that I love to sleep on! I always wake up well rested and ready to start my day!

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

I had back problem for the longest time. I heard about purple and decided to give it a try. It has helped a lot with my back. I dont have back pain anymore. My husband also loved it. Its not too soft or too hard for me, just perfect

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i took my pregnant daughter bed shopping and she bought a Purple bed! i am buying one as well. she got a king size and it is VERY comfortable. I actually go and visit her just to lay on her bed. She does not complain of anymore back aches, not asking for back massages anymore. I highly recommend this amazing bed.

LG Springville, UT

Purple Mattresses are awesome. I sleep so comfortably. I also like Purple Pillows.

Emma N. Sandy, UT

I love my mom's purple mattress, it's comfy and just sitting on her bed is really comfortable!

emblair Herriman, UT

Got a Purple mattress for our guest bedroom. Now my husband wishes it was his room. :)

kristy sowell Waynesboro, MS

Mattress delivered within days. Sleeps comfortably. Split pay made it easy to finance without additional cost. Will use again.

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Purple mattress is no doubt the most comfortable and relaxing mattress I have ever slept on and I always wake up the next morenong feeling like I got a great night sleep.

Tawnya M Burdette, AR

Great mattress! Best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time. Hubby moves so much in his sleep, and finally, his rolling around doesn’t wake me up. A little more expensive than I think it should be, but glad I finally took the plunge and bought it.

Marwa Albany, NY

Amazing! This mattress is takes sleeping to a whole different level. I used to wake up sore and tired with my previous mattress, but now I wake up super energized. It changed my life

Wendy Smullin Kuna, ID

Purple is a fantastic matress company. Their attention to detail is amazing. Their branding is compelling making them easy to identify. The quality of their mattress is excellent.

Mira Smullin Sandy, UT

I love my mattress that I bought. It's very comfortable. I want to replace the rest of my families mattresses with a Purple. They are so amazing. I've been sleeping so much better than I normally do!

Luke Smith Parkville, MD

I really like the funny commercials. But in all seriousness, it's the most comfortable sleep I've ever gotten. Stays nice and cool at night and the fitted stretchy sheets are great.

Linda Suisun, CA

Years of poor sleep and rest. Issues with back pain all erased the first night of sleep on a Purple! After about 1 1/2 years of ownership I still frequently say a prayer of thanks for Purple

Kaleb Butikofer Kamas, UT

My mom just purchased the second generation purple mattress and IT IS AWESOME! It supports your back and actually caters to your shoulders and parts of your body that are usually uncomfortably fighting a flat hard mattress.

Jordan Alpine, UT

We’ve just purchased 2 Purple mattresses and have loved them! I look forward to taking a nap every day on these. I wish the pricing was a lot cheaper, but have been happy overall with them.

marlene bennett Salt Lake City, UT

I purchased a purple mattress which came with a full money back guarantee and a complimentary seat cushion. I selected a different mattress after 30 days and purple honored their guarantee without hesitation or hassle

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Purple mattresses are nothing like your current mattress, they form to your body and support your back and neck which are the most vital pieces of the body, so shouldn't you protect them? Do that with purple.

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

Fantastic new technology. Their advertisements are what brought me to them and many i know have been extremely pleased with the results. Very friendly to those with back pain who are restless sleepers. Truly one of a kind.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

Purple mattresses are SOOOOO nice... They are the most comfiest mattress.. I never want to climb out of bed because it is so fabulous! Thankful that I cam across this amazing company because I have a sore back and now I don't wake up every morning in more pain... LOVE my Purple mattress

wanda Saint George, UT

its amazing! it's very comfortable. when my spouse gets out of bed i cannot feel it on my end. i sleep through the entire night. we got it for a very good deal and it was worth it.

Robin Orem, UT

well rested, slept like a baby all night. no more back or neck pain. the only negative is not wanting to get out of bed in the mornings because it is so relaxing. best sleep i have had in years.

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I think they do a good job promoting their mattresses with their "viral" videos. The "raw egg test" is unique and gets my attention. When I am ready for a new mattress, I will definitely take a look at Purple.