Mattress Firm Logo

Mattress Firm

7.6

William South Jordan, UT

I have bought many mattresses/pillows/box springs from this company and have enjoyed using all of them. I will continue to purchase from this store. The quality and price are definitely worth it.

carli rancilio Kansas City, KS

customer service is always helpful but i think prices are a bit inflated compared to specialty mattress companies

Tim Feldman Fairfield, NJ

We paid in advance for delivery and for them to take away the old mattress. When the delivery crew came out they said we had to give them CASH for them to take the old mattress! My wife uncomfortable with confronting them just paid them the cash. After several attempts to contact management at Mattress Firm this bad review is the end result.

Nature Lver Stroudsburg, PA

I bought a $4,000 intellibed bed twin mattress. It felt defective like sleeping on the floor. I returned it they charged me 20% of the original price which was $500 plus $100 for picking it up. This is highway robbery and should not even be legal. I would not recommend anyone buy a mattress from them. RIP OFF

Carolyn Wolhar Middletown, DE

DO NOT BUY FROM MATRESS FIRM!!!! The Customer service is horrible!!!! The dlivery fee is $150 and the truck breaks down and they say at least 3 hours and maybe not today....I am so sorry I bought at this Middletown Delaware store.....

Leon Lopez

Purchased a mattress and box spring set for 1200.00 and it started to dip and box spring is broke in 6 months. They wanted to charge us to send someone out to look at there defective product. Out come they only replaced box spring. Bed is still dipping, oh and they charged us a restocking and delivery fee for there crap product.

Robert Mosley Cathedral City, CA

We were told by Mattress Firm at time of purchase if we were unhappy with their premium mattress’s they would return our money... guaranteed. Not only did the mattress cause us back problems they refused to give us back our money...”Go ahead and take us to court, we don’t give returns!” Be VERY careful doing business with Mattress Firm.

Robert Tino Lakeland, FL

matress firm did not honor the price match guarantee,I brought in a guote from amazon,and they played word games with me,stating that because it was sold with no guarantee, they would't match the price, even though it was a new matress!

NIC STUONO Montville, NJ

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE MATTRESS IN STORE IS NOT WHAT THEY DELIVERED - THREE TIMES THE 120 DAY RETURN POLICY IS A SCAM DO NOT ACCEPT THE FREE BASE, IF YOU DO THEY WILL MAKE YOU PAY 699 TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE THE MATRESS HUGE SCAM

Jim p Lincoln Park, NJ

The queen mattress I bought started sinking in the middle within a month. The bedframe started falling apart shortly thereafter. The warranty process was incredibly difficult and when I finally got my replacement frame/bed, I had the same issues. I never write reviews. Don't buy from mattress firm.

Vonda DeOrian Madera, CA

We were very pleased with store #504005 and with our sales associate Rosa V S. Great job. We will recommend you!

Jessica Minneapolis, MN

Do not order online or through chat. It was a complete nightmare. I honestly might cancel my order if the employ such incompetent people. The sales people on chat are shady and messed up my order multiple times. The “customer service” side need a lesson on how to treat customers. Horrible, horrible experience.

Kim Slattery Youngstown, OH

They are very helpful and friendly and willing to do what they can so you can have a good experience.

Tanika Taylor Chicago, IL

They took their time answered all question and they gave me the confidence to purchase my mattress with Mattress Firm

ja anderson Fort Worth, TX

left room for improvement, as it did not fell like a firm mattress, but it is better than the first one I think the frame is defective

Sylvia Horner Durham, NC

I have bought a couple of mattress from this company and most of them have been really good, but the one I have on my bed still gives me back pains.

Holly Houston, TX

My order was expected to show up twice. It did not. When they discussed opportunities to upgrade me. They gave me no stipulations. When I gave them options for my upgrades they refused them and did not suggest other options. I then cancelled my order because I do not want to do business with a company who cares so little for its clients.

Sherry Pitts Fort Walton Beach, FL

They were amazing. Helped us fine the right bed. Took as long as we needed to do that , haha but they were amazing

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

We bought a bed from Mattress Firm and it was great. It was during a holiday sale and it was marked down. We felt like we got a good deal.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

My husband and I were in the market for a new bed and went to Mattress Firm. The sales guys were kind of pushy and would not accept the fact that we had just started our search and wanted to look around at all our options. The beds there were just okay to us, nothing screamed "must have." We ended up with a Casper Mattress and love it so far.

Nicole Gilbert, AZ

They sold me a mattress that was comfortable for the first 90 days, and now there is a hole where I usually sleep which makes my bed extremely uncomfortable if I try to sleep in an alternate position.

Josiah Macdonald Pleasant Grove, UT

I had a great experience at mattress firm. Not only did I find the mattress that worked for me but the people there were so nice.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like shopping at Mattress Firm because they have the many different kinds of mattresses to choose from that are reasonable prices.

Nikole Moon Sandy, UT

Do not shop at mattress firm. The mattresses are very expensive. They do not stand behind their warranty. We spent a lot of money and will have to replace it at our own cost only two years later.

Paul Benson, AZ

I have called 3 times requesting a matress exchange. they tell me every time that one of the team will return my call I have never gotten a return call no way what I buy anything else off of these people.

Ron Buda, TX

The $1500 Serta Smart React mattress that we bought less than 2 years ago is basically caving in. Neither Mattress Firm or Serta want to warranty it. Won't be buying anything from either of them again.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

They had very high quality mattresses and the prices were some of the best I've seen! All the staff was very nice too!

Daniel Goodhart Cave Creek, AZ

Can't say this about the brick and mortor stores, but the online sales is absolutely horrible. don't even attempt, if your set with buying from mattress firm do it in a store.

RobertSamuelson Taneytown, MD

Problem getting new 'adjustable' bed set up. Company reponsive. Curtomer service now better than when first tested.

JosePerez Youngstown, OH

It's the most confortable mattress I have bought, and after 6 years it is still in good condition

Sharon Rivers

Comfort and quality! You definetly get your moneys worth. The mattress does not sink in the middle.

John Johnston Fayetteville, NC

Because it's great for my back I have a very bad back and the Doctor recommended that brand

John Quinlan Rockwall, TX

Not only is the mattress very good but the salesman was excellant..very helpful.

Steven Coleman Gilbert, AZ

good prices and good made beds and they are real nice and homest poeple i would buy my bed there again when i need a new bed

Larry Smith Jacksonville, FL

Huge selection to choose from but sales were helpful and I am very happy with what I got. they know what there doing!

mgillings

Bought our mattress here several years ago. They had so many to choose from and our mattress is still the most comfortable bed in the house!

Leslie West Jordan, UT

We purchased the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. The pride was excellent and the staff was friendly.

Jenny whipple Mesa, AZ

We bought a mattress at mattress firm which ended up not being good for us. They took it back and gave us a full refund with no hassle.

Rebecca Provo, UT

We love our mattress from mattress firm! Great deal and so comfortable! :) Great customer service as well!

Curtis Thom Fargo, ND

Bad experience. On line ordering is a waste of time. I never did get the mattress I ordered. Very frustrating. I do not recommend buying from Mattress Firm.

Shane Mcclurg Surprise, AZ

Their sales managers are awesome got a smoking deal in love with my bed

Reverend Christapher McDonnell Arlington, T

They met all of my expectations and had a pretty good deal. Delivery was expensive

Terry Wayne Bailey Dallas, TX

The mattress is comfortable but with my back issues I need a mattress that's ideal for my back.

Howard cramer Phoenix, AZ

I used them when they were Sleepy was a stellar experience and it wasn't poor either

Imani Woullard Chicago, IL

I haven't slept through the night in MONTHS until purchasing this mattress.

Robert Mclean Seagrove, NC

It's really like any other mattress,very over priced,have another brand now,cost less,just as comfortable

Nycole Chisum Jonesboro, GA

I am very pleased with all aspects of my dealings and purchases

mark black Newnan, GA

Very firm which is how i like it. Reasonable price. Durable.

Italianobambino2019 Springfield, MA

Very great. Awesome results and awesome service. Got great deal and love the new bed

boscoe16 Ladson, SC

Very helpful and polite. Prices pretty good and selection very good. They have been true to their word.