Mattress Firm Logo

Mattress Firm

7.6

Jean Vaca Queens, NY

Steinway store Rep Khalid great 👍 Delivery men Excellent👍 I recommend Mattress Firm to all ! So pleased with everyone 🥰 and a GREAT mattress. Thank You Jean Vaca Astoria, New York

Paul Wright Boca Raton, FL

We were helped by Rachel Olivo S. She should give lessons on the right way to treat customers. She was so attentive never make us feel that we were taking too much time. Answered all our questions, very knowledgeable about her products. I was all my shopping experience was even close to this one. Thank YOU

Sarah Dusza Phoenix, AZ

The Mattress Firm in Tucson off of Broadway Blvd has incredible customer service! Tom K was very helpful in selecting a mattress and offered a lot of promotional discounts. He was friendly and aided with all of our selections

Kara Sircy Knoxville, TN

Worked with Susan E at the Broadway store in Knoxville - wonderful experience! Shopping for my son's mattress - she was sweet and kind with him, and very knowledgeable about the products while evaluating his personal mattress preferences and my desired price point. I fully recommend Mattress Firm - looking forward to delivery tomorrow!

Michelle Miami, FL

This is the best mattress store ever, Our salesmen was Efrain G. at Midtown in Miami, He was extremely patient, professional, and help us get a great mattress for our budget. Will be definitely be coming back and I highly recommend this company

Vince McElhose Severn, MD

Salesperson was unbelievably helpful and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy, comfortable and sleeping well. He even checked back with us after we received our mattress to make sure we were still happy and enjoying our purchase.

Robin Goodfellow Sunnyvale, CA

I am rating this store a LOW as possible. After placing an order over a week ago and paying $200 for a specific 2 hour delivery window, got a call 10 minutes before the delivery window saying there wasn't going to be a delivery. Part of the order is not in stock and instead of asking if a partial delivery is acceptable, the warehouse decided to do no delivery.

Steve Colella Coraopolis, PA

I really liked the mattress when I first bought it. However, I am not impressed with how it has worn over the years. Even with rotating and flipping the mattress it is not nearly as supportive as it once was.

N Goshagi Ellicott City, MD

My husband have backaches a d we bought this brand based on our friends recommendation! It is the best mattress we bought ever! Highly recommend.

Jody Harrison Sharpsburg, GA

If I could give a negative amount of stars, it would be -5. This is the worst experience I've ever had trying to make a purchase. The initial purchase visit was fine, but after that we encountered rude people who didn't really care if we ever got our beds. We purchased two beds on May 29th. We've been through three rescheduled deliveries, all on their end. The fourth scheduled delivery was for yesterday. They showed up but never rang the doorbell, just took a picture of the front of the house and left. I have security cameras that would have recorded them at the front door and they're claiming we weren't here. They have been rude every time I've spoken with them and they have even put the blame on us. They have cost me time and money (time taken off from work) and caused me stress and aggravation and they haven't offered to do anything to rectify the situation except to "reschedule" us again. If they had been remotely honest about how long it was going to take and what the REAL reason is behind the delays, we might have been more patient or maybe waited a while longer before buying new beds. I will never purchase from them ever, ever again!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather sleep on the floor.

Douglas Silber Orlando, FL

I ordered a mattress through Mattress Firm's website on June 25, 2021. Both the website and the email I received about my order stated that the mattress will be delivered between June 28, 2021 and June 30, 2021. I have guests coming so the dates fit well. I hit the button in the confirmation email to track the order and it says that the estimated delivery date is 7-10 business days... That potentially brings us out to July 9th... way farther out than June 30th. I spoke with a rep online and he said there is nothing he can do. I asked for a manager and he said a manager will call me within 2 days. I received a call from Henrietta at Mattress Firm today (day 2) and she just kept on saying that once they get the tracking number, which is usually within 5 business days, they will be able to give me a delivery date. That is not what I asked for. Why does the website and the confirmation email state delivery dates of 3-5 days if it is ALWAYS 7-10 business days? Henrietta could not answer me. I cancelled my order and will not be dealing with Mattress Firm again.

LH Rahway, NJ

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MATTRESS FIRM!!! WORST NIGHTMARE 1st Mattress Arrived Ripped; 2nd Mattress incorrect & adjustabled based stained wall damaged and after 95 emails dealing with Corporate promised 10 days to received check it took almost 2 months, RUDE Warehouse staff, they promise great customer service; if you fill out the Customer Service Request Form they state someone will get back to you within 48 hours. They will NOT, if you call the corporate office it just rings (USELESS) PLEASE YOU MAY PAY MORE MONEY but try going to another Retails store you will save yourself less stress. I wish I never walked into Mattress Firm on March 25, 2021. Finally on May 4th the correct Mattress was delivered and on May 26th I received a check for the damage that occurred from the incident on April 6th that I paid out of pocket on May 1st. All this unnecessary stress and I'm about to have back surgery in 6 days.

Shannon Rogers Marion, IN

I appreciated the customer service we received when we went to the store, it was great. HOWEVER, they were sure to point out the 120 night guarantee, but not all of the loopholes nor fine print, should our mattress not be right for us. I feel like they stole over $200 from us, by claiming a "restocking fee" and charging us a percentage for the return. It could have been worse, he was kind enough to drop the percentage to 10% rather than 20%, but nevertheless the grief we got (the mattress turned out to be way too firm and my husband's back hurt so bad he couldn't walk) was not worth the "kindness" of dropping 10% off what they normally charge for a return. What happened to transparency and honesty in business? DO NOT RECOMMEND---or at least buyer beware!!!

Eric Lauwagie ,

Moral of the story: Brick and mortar mattress stores are becoming obsolete and charge a hefty markup. Do your research and purchase a quality mattress online. It will save you time and money and online sellers are much more flexible with returns. I have no issues with Mattress firm employees. Their policies are what created the headaches. This was my wife and my first time buying a mattress. We thought that going to a brick and mortar store to test out the mattresses ourselves would be our best bet. Unfortunately, we got tangled up with all the nonsense that is embedded in the traditional mattress buying process. We started at Mattress Firm and were shown the Beautyrest hybrid which we liked. The sales manager, Craig, gave us what he said was a "good deal", but we would have to pay and sign for it that day as he "may not be in the same store tomorrow" (he turned out to be in the same store for weeks to come). I found out later that day that the price he gave us for the mattress was the exact same price as their website. We had the option of canceling the order at no cost anytime before the delivery one week out. We ended up signing the papers with the intent on shopping around some more. We then went to Ashley Homestore and found a Sterns and Fosters mattress that we liked even better. I called Craig in the store and he said that he would beat their quoted price for the same mattress. We went back to Mattress Firm to find that they did not carry the same Sterns and Fosters model. I found out manufacturers sell the same mattress to different sellers just with different names to confuse buyers even more. Craig then had us try out a few comparable mattresses and we then settled on a Serta iSeries 300 hybrid (plush). We also were purchasing an adjustable frame as my wife has sleep apnea, so having the adjustable frame improves sleep quality. Craig threw in free setup of the adjustable frame and a purple pillow, so kudos to him on that. The mattress arrived a week later and they set it up no problems. After they left, I discovered that a few of the button tufts were unseamed (see photo). I called Craig to notify him of this issue and possibly get a credit on the account as I was delivered a mattress with a defect. He said that the tufting was not something that was under warranty and that he would have to contact his manager in order to see what he could do. After several calls throughout the week there was no traction made. Sleeping on the mattress was comfy for the first couple of nights, but after the mattress broke in we began to have some reoccurring back pain. After doing some research, having a firmer mattress is better for back support, especially with an adjustable frame. Why would we be sold a plush mattress when they were aware it was going to be on an adjustable frame and my wife had complained of back pain issues? Clearly we were not given the proper insight into this before making the purchase. After doing some more research on alternative mattresses, I stumbled upon the Avocado Green mattress. It had the highest Consumer Reports rating this past year and had very high scores for back sleepers. I also found out that the price of the Avocado was less than what we paid for the Serta. I called Craig yet again to figure out our options for returning the mattress. He informed us that we could not return the mattress until 21 days after we received the mattress. He also said there would be a 20% restocking fee for the return and that we would have to pay back the discount he gave us on the adjustable frame in order to return it. I told him this was unacceptable and that I would be willing to pay a 10% restocking fee and not pay the difference on the adjustable frame (we ended up getting this). We ordered the Avocado mattress and were very well informed of our options by their customer support team. We've been sleeping on the Avocado for a couple of weeks and could not be happier. I wouldn't recommend anyone go through Mattress Firm to purchase a mattress. Their prices are far too marked up and there are plenty of great mattresses available online at a lower price.

HJS Port Saint Lucie, FL

At the Jensen Beach, FL store, the twenty-something employee -the only one working there at the time, which was several days before Christmas- couldn't help me load the boxes onto my car claiming he has a bad back. Why hire such a young man who cannot help customers get their purchases out of the store? It makes no sense. He looked physically fit and able to help out.

Darlene Kingston, OK

Excellent people in store good value. I got more than I asked for was explained all financing was a simple way to purchase a bed with an adjustable frame for free with mattress purchase and delivery was perfect

Robert Land Spring, TX

On May25th I ordered a mattress from their memorial day sale (advertised as in stock) - the only reason I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 is simple - they delivered the adjustable base 2 days from the order on memorial day - their delivery team was polite/competent/and efficent. It's been 10 days and I've spent more time in chats and on the phone tracking my mattress than the time it took to pick it out and spend our hard earned money! 10 days later the mattress is out of stock - I've had customer service delay/lie/and refuse to call back! They ignored their promise to ship on time - their delivery window is a lie - their customer service treats you like you're expendable and if I get this mattress it'll be over a month to receive! I gave our mattress to charity so now my sick wife and animals all cram onto a couch while I sleep on the floor. Lesson learned - I'll pay extra to shop with a local business that backs up their word! Cya soon gallery furniture!

Veta Jacqulin El Cerrito, CA

Since I purchased my mattress at Mattress Firm, I wake up every morning with lower back pain. The store did exchange the first mattress, at minimal cost; however, I think I got the wrong replacement mattress. I am 82 years old and have only experienced these back issues ever since I am sleeping on this super soft mattress - what I wanted was a very firm mattress. While the sales person was very pleasant, attempts to rectify the issue with management has been unsuccessful. Being on a limited income, their offer would cost more than I can afford. With so many other mattress store alternatives, I did not do my research well before purchase.

Leah Shelton, WA

I haven’t received a $62 refund I was told I would get. When I called this morning they said it would take 2 to 3 weeks. That is ridiculous. Also, I saved years to buy a new mattress, years!! When I went to mattress firm I was assured I was getting the best deal possible. Less than a week later mattress firm is offering a promotion where I could’ve gotten the mattress protector free, the boxspring free, and two memory foam pillows free. Instead, I paid $75 for a mattress protector I didn’t even want but needed to make sure that I could return the mattress if it wasn’t comfortable. And I got no boxspring and no memory foam pillows. I paid $1488 cash. The mattress I originally ordered and expected to be delivered was not. On the day it was supposed to be delivered I called and was told it was back ordered. The sales person did go out of her way to substitute a better mattress. The mattress is great. We did wind up waiting five days longer for delivery then we wanted to, and also we missed out on all of those promotional deals by just a few days. And, 2 to 3 weeks to refund money paid is unacceptable. I would never shop at mattress firm again. And, 2 to 3 weeks to refund money paid is unacceptable. I would never shop at mattress firm again. Just because in my opinion they did not give me as good a deal as they said they were. Less than a week later they were offering multiple promotions. I feel cheated.

Sabrina

We purchased a Serta I Series Hybrid Bed at the Mattress Firm on Power Road in Gilbert Az. We were given a great price with a guarantee they would beat competitors offers. The bed was delivered and set up on time and they removed our old bed. We love the bed and they offer a return if the bed does not work out. So far it is a keeper.

John Lewis Sr The Bronx, NY

The initial CS person wanted to charge an inspection fee. After my tweet I worked with another rep who seemed not to be reading from a manual. I received credit for my mattress and no delivery fee of a new one.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

My teenage son needed a new mattress to go with a new bed he received for his birthday. We went to Mattress Firm and they offered us a great mattress at a great price. We were glad we shopped around and then ended up at Mattress Firm. They took great care of us.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Their prices are awesome and their salespeople are very knowledgeable when it comes to the products they offer. I would recommend giving Mattress Firm a chance when it comes to purchasing your next mattress or box springs. Great Company!

Zakiyyah Rasul Springdale, AR

These mattresses are by far the worst. I wake up in pain. The mattresses feel like springs are poking me in the back. The bottom portion was poorly constructed and just horrible. I will absolutely never buy another mattress from them again. It is so bad that I do not even look forward to lying down.

Sedalia Girl Summerville, SC

Great product and sales team...worked with me easily on a problem so customer service after sale is great!

Ahmad Milstead Aurora, CO

I.never got what I paid for it took a full year and I never got my bed just a ton of excuses no bed never talked to a human just chat and online bs never got my mattress never got the situation handled this place needs to be shut down I hate them they gave me ptsd I needed my bed because I'm a stroke survivor and they caused me so much more stress I finally gave up and got a $30 refund I didn't even get my bed I paid for!!!!!

Irene Easton, MD

We ordered a mattress, frame and head board on the mattress firm web site. We paid an additional $99.99 for gold service. We were told this included the delivery people putting the frame and head board together. Unfortunately, that never happened. The delivery people just dumped the frame on our front porch in a box and the mattress they leaned against a wall in our house. We tried to call but no one answers the phone, so we went thru the chat room and were told that we would get a refund. Never happened, tried again and they disconnected us. Never use their chat room. They rip you off

LH Rahway, NJ

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MATTRESS FIRM!!! WORST NIGHTMARE 1st Mattress Arrived Ripped; 2nd Mattress incorrect & adjustable based stained wall damaged, 3rd Mattress hard as a ROCK delivered almost 2 months later. Walls damaged. Terrible Terrible experience. BUYER BEWARE AND STAY AWAY. Mattress Firm does not stand by its policies and is a completely disreputable company. PLEASE Take your business elsewhere. LOOK AT THE REVIEWS. They will waste your time. IF EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING IT IS TRUE I WISH I DID MORE RESEARCH.

Nashali Vescovacci Gainesville, FL

Mattress Firm offers great quality mattresses at very affordable prices. Their customer service is great and they are a very trustworthy company.

Victor Middletown, NY

On the 8th I bought a mattress. On the 12th the was a sale on it for 130 dollars less. I request (since we can't reach over the phone) for the 120 day price match. On the 16th I reached out to the local store and to the online chat rep and they both said that they could not help. This was a sale by Mattress Firm on the 12th and they had no evidence that it ever happened. I asked for a manager to reach out to me and she said the same. "If it is a Flash Sale or a Daily Sale we have no idea on the next day what the sale was about or what prices and discounts were offered". I find it difficult to believe that Mattress Firm does not have a record of all sales and transactions and that not one of their employees can retrieve this information. It seems that it is a super secret sale that not even their employees know about.(?) The online manager also forwarded me an email that was allegedly sent on the 12th at 8:53 pm "Hello Victor, Thank you for reaching out to us. We received your request for a price match. Please let us know how we may assist you. Thank you," I never received this email, not in my inbox, not in my spam and not in my trash...this email was never received. As you can see from their response they were aware of my request. What additional information did they need? I expressed what my concern was in the original request form, i supplied the order number (as requested), my phone number and my email address. What additional information did they need. THey just had to issue the credit. They did not even look into the matter. They let the "secret" sale disappear from their records and put the responsibility on me to reach out to them again. However, as I stated before, this email never came through. A phone call would have been appreciated. But this would have meant that they would have had to give me the credit for the difference. Emailing or calling them the next working day would have not made a difference because the secret sale would have not in their records anymore. Finally, I was told that if I wanted the credit I should have taken a screen shot of "their" website with the sale price as they have no idea what sales Mattress Firm generates nor do they have the ability to research the sales that Mattress Firm advertises on a daily basis. This confused me, Mattress Firm does not tell their employees what sales are advertised? Sincerely confused and disappointed customer. ​

Brian Clettenberg Milwaukee, WI

Mattress Firm has the absolute worst customer service that you could possibly imagine. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a BOXED mattress on April 10th and their website, along with my order email says "Estimated Delivery: Arrives in 5-7 business days." We order a new frame, we order new sheets, etc. for the new bed. Five days later, April 15th, and I haven't received any shipping notifications. Mattress Firm ALSO doesn't offer any phone-related correspondence for their paid customers. If you call the number, there's an automated response that makes you go online and do a live chat or submit a form. Once the message is done, it automatically hangs up. I start a live chat and the person couldn't possibly be more useless. No information except what I already have from the order confirmation email...... I submit feedback, request a phone call, and nobody calls me (of course). The next day, April 16th, I submit an online form and I get an email from another customer service person who says: "Your item will be shipped directly from the vendor within (5-7 business days) from your order date (04/10/21). Once the item ships, you will receive an email with the tracking number." I email them back, twice, and they don't respond to either messages. If someone can realistically tell me why a BOXED MATTRESS takes over 6 days to ship, please feel free to let me know. It's in a box, you put it on the truck, and you ship it. At this point I just want to cancel my order... I've had enough and I don't want to do business with people who treat their customers like this. I start a live chat with ANOTHER person and they tell me that my mattress is out for delivery. They even give me a tracking number. I look it up and it's the wrong tracking information for a different order that was placed ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY. This is not only outrageous, but completely UNBELIEVABLE!!! HOW DOES A COMPANY DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS?????????? They tell me "sorry" and give me another tracking number. This one was generated TODAY and it only says "LABEL CREATED: Shipment information sent to FedEx" At this point I'm furiously frustrated and simply want to cancel my order. The live chat person says that the refund process takes 7-14 business days....... of course it takes two weeks, because why wouldn't it? I ask to be connected to a manager. Thankfully they call me within a short period of time, but they say the exact same thing as the the live chat person. Basically they're not able to help me, they "can't" cancel my order right now because it's "been shipped" (even though it hasn't... the label was just created) and now they're forcing me to wait a week or two for the refund. Once again, I can't call the company because they don't have that option, the live chat people are useless, the managers are useless, they can't cancel my order, and I can't get my money back in a timely manner. What other options do I have? File web complaints? Federal regulatory complaints? Why is this even a thing? Why can companies just treat their customers like dirt and continuously get away with it? They shove their advertising down our throats and trick people into thinking they're a good and reputable company..... YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM MATTRESS FIRM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!!

Rona Vallejo, CA

Purchased a mattress and pre owned mattress firm 300 adjustable base in July 2020. 1st issue I received a king instead of a queen adjustable base. Next I had to call to get the correct one but they no longer had the one I wanted so the lady ordered a Serta Iseries. Now January I noticed bed squeaks and legs are not sturdy and one leg is bent. Reached out to Mattress firm who originally tried to tell me I still had the 300 series adjustable base and that I received a preowned Serta which I was not made aware of. On my papers it doesn't say the Serta is preowned but on the 300 that I originally ordered did say that. I should've been listened to the other reviews when they said the material of the adjustable bed is cheap. I also should've had listened when I was told not to go to Mattress Firm to purchase anything- they don't take care of their customers and it's ALWAYS issues with the products they sale.

Adam Frank Chalfont, PA

First the website wouldn't process my order, nothing wrong with my card I called and checked. Then once it finally gets processed they tell me 2-3 days delivery. 3 days later I'm told 7-10 days. Now today, the next day, I'm told 10-14 days. I asked for to cancel my order and to be refunded my money. Once the order was canceled they then told me that the refund would take 10-14 days. This company is horribly mismanaged, unorganized, and the customer service is clueless once you actually get to talk to somebody. I would rate this experience as being on my top 10 list of biggest mistakes I ever made. Don't make the same, support the smaller family businesses like I will in 10-14 days.

Robin Koon Charlotte, NC

Currently ordered a King for a Queen price along with an adjustable bed. I conducted my business with the online sales team. The salesman not once advise a no contact delivery for my purchases. I am a single woman that had to pull and tug a adjustable BED into my home by myself and I'm suffering from that along with there are no instructions on how to set the bed. CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE AND IN STORE SUCKS!!!!! I have made several attempts to get someone at mattress firm to help tell me how to put adjustable bed together since no one bothered to provide instructions. I will be contacting the Better business bureau and the Attorney General for consumers.

jay Tomball, TX

They deserve a negative 5 star, but I can give them only a 1 star. I was disgrace with the store at willowbrook, The sales person Mike, was friendly, gathering information and making hard sale. At times I felt that I was buying a car. He would not give us straight answer, and no firm price, but a price which was $1200 more than what was on the Mattress Firm web page. We decided to just buy the motorized platform which he quoted us first $550 for the plastform, he then change the mind and raised the price, We decided to go to another store, and he called the other store. I felt that was shady. We came back to the store at willow brook and Mike was gone by then. We spoke with another sales person which quoted us a totally different price. Much higher than mike just a few hours earlier. The Manager Trevor jumped in and obnocisly and customer No_Servervice, Tervor kept on repeating, why I didn't buy the platform earlier, now the price was much higher. I didn't like that the price would change, nor that the price that was given to me was different from the web page, and lastly, I felt that there was too many sales techniques and that they were more interested in how much money they can get out of me. That's not ethical when it comes from the perspective of a buyer. I repeated again, that Mike offered it to me at a certain price, and Trevor again stated that price was no longer available, yet he said he can give me a price if I would buy a set, which he offered me a garbage mattress and the platform at a higher price still. We walked out of the store and saw a much better mattress online for $900 and the platform for $500. Yet they wanted way over the price making hard sales. I would be careful walking into the Willowbrook store and workign with either Mike or the manager Trevor.

Emily Beaverton, OR

Service was absolutely atrocious! Sometimes a good deal is NOT worth the hassle. They use FedEx for their shipping and i was sent tracking informmation on 9/23/2020 saying the item had shipped, it is now 10/1 and STILL no bed. I work for a facility who uses FedEx for shipping and from AZ where this item shipped from to OR whereit was to be delivered is only a 3 day fedex esitmate! The site says 5-7 business days and its been a complete disaster and when I called mattress firm to try and get direction on where to go from here they just kept telling me that FedEx was delayed due to COVID. BS we use them at my work and have NO issues. DO NOT

Kris Dorst-Phillips Denver, CO

Bought a mattress two years ago that was supposed to have a 10 year warranty. Even got blackmailed into buying their over priced mattress protector so that a coffee spill or something wouldn't void said warranty. BUT, a few nights ago a some kind of issue developed with the spring, and it feels like someone jabbing a stick into your ribs when you lay down. Now, because the problem can't be photographed, because the bed isn't sagging ENOUGH they denied the warranty. In a chat customer service informed me that the warranty doesn't cover comfort, only if the bed sags more than 1.5 in without any pressure being applied to it. They do keep offering me a discount to buy a new bed though, apparently I seem stupid enough to give this shiesty company more money.

Tara R Spring, TX

They say you can return a mattress if you don't like it for a 10% re-stocking fee, but that is a lie. My mattress did not fit my bed and they would not return or exchange it with something the appropriate size for my bed online. I bought the smallest height of mattress they had, but should have measured! You will not be able to return or exchange for something that will work for you. They also lied saying they didn't have any other mattresses at other stores. Also, this mattress is so hot to sleep in. I didn't turn my heater on last night and it got to 62 degrees in my house and I was so warm. It's NOT a temper pedic either. DO NOT SHOP HERE!

JoAnn Coal Valley, IL

The sales experience was very flowery and helpful. However, after making our investment into out new bed and frame, the frame would to hold its upright position. So, we would awake flat or with our feet only elevated. Here is where the rubber meets the road, we called the store back (moline, IL) and the salesperson was less than helpful. Karen said that she would check into it and the manufacturer was closed on the weekend. Ok, so we waited until Monday for a call back. Then Tuesday. On Wednesday we called her back and she would once again get back to us. So we asked for a regional supervisor, who was lightly more helpful, but we ended up contacting the frame manufacturer ourselves, and 2 weeks later a tech arrived and replaced the hydraulic motor. The salesperson (Karen) never returned a call or checked on us. So, I called her to express my experience and instead of any sort of apology, all I got was that the manufacturer has had problems with that frame. Didn't hear that during the sales pitch. Well, here I am now a year and a half later and the bed frame is again failing overnight. Called the sore again, and again, I am responsible for calling the manufacturer and setting up the repair. Here's my advice: Go to a more reputable seller that stands behind their product.

Bia Chicago, IL

Bought a king size Tulu Firm that came defective (the edges did not pop flat leaving the mattress bent towards the edges). Thankfully Tulu has a totally free policy for returns (they don't even charge the pick up fee). Calling the store, first they tried to charge me 20% for the return plus the pick up fee (willing to give me back only $450.00 of the $771.75 that I had originally payed). I had to call Tulu and have them call the Mattress Firm store directly so that they would follow the policy. The manager, once she realized I wasn't willing to do business with them anymore, became super rude, didn't properly explain me how the return works or how the pick up was going to be scheduled and had absolutely no manners over the phone, changing completely from before when she was trying to sell me something. NEVER going back to this terrible store.

Unhappy Customer2019 Vancouver, WA

I was moving into a new place and decided to buy a new bed. I stopped into the Mattress Firm in Hillsboro but the sales lady was more interested in whatever she had on her computer then she was with trying to help me. She would show me a bed and then go get back on her computer. I would have to walk over and ask to see a new bed. Very disappointing. I walked out of the store and a couple days later stopped at the store in Jantzen Beach. The sales lady was very attentive and did a good job in showing me my options. I decided to buy the bed with adjustable base. Was getting ready to move the following week and set up the delivery for Monday. It is now Wednesday and I'm sleeping on the floor. They said that they have been so busy that my base is back ordered. I'm waiting to hear from them today when I can actually get me the bed that they promised me on Monday. After reading the reviews, I see this is a common theme with their reviews. I'm not a happy customer and my back hurts badly from sleeping on the floor the last two days.... debating on going to get a bed from BedMart and just cancel this order. Very disappointed customer. UPDATE- I still haven’t received the call that I was PROMISED today and it is after 6pm now. I also posted this same review on the Mattress Firm website and they declined to display it because “it didn’t meet their guidelines “ Now I see how they have a 4.9 star rating on their website and 2-3 stars everywhere else. This is so misleading. Going to forward the information to the Attorney General for the State of Oregon. *BUYER BEWARE

Maureen Redhead North Las Vegas, NV

Mattress Firm would not allow my review for this reason: directs business away I ordered this on 8/7/2019 & money was taken from a gift card on that date (thought they couldn't take $ till it shipped?), on 8/13/2019 rec'd email from Digital Admin - didn't even open it b/c I thought it was spam! On 8/18/2019 I tried finding out when it would be delivered and it just showed TBA! On 8/19/2019 I spoke with Cust Svc & after learning I could either wait indef or get refunded in 2 - 3 WEEKS I told them if this were my company I would be rushing a higher quality mattress pad out just for all the inconvenience b/c they should have known it was not available before I placed the order rather than 10 days later! If you look on Home Depot it shows the same product on back-order because their staff has their stuff together! Now I'm out the mattress topper and the money won't come back to my gift card for a couple of weeks and I have company coming in 2 weeks so have to find another that can ship in before their arrival. Very poor customer service!!! Word of advise, if you order anything from them, look elsewhere to see if it's available because their chat room rep said it was available even though I knew it wasn't, and their website allowed me to try and purchase it again, even though it wasn't available, 4 days after they sent the email saying it was on back-order they still had not updated their inventory!!!

Y. Awolola Lafayette, IN

If you enjoy the comforts of sleeping in a bed in your home, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MATTRESS FIRM. On June 30th, I purchased the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Ashely 11’ Plush mattress as a part of the Fourth of July sale. Given that the mattress was $800 it was supposed to come with an adjustable bed frame, two memory foam pillows and a mattress protector. Very inconveniently, mattress firm only provided two delivery day options for me, Wednesdays and Sundays. I was moving to a new city for a job July 8th so I scheduled the delivery for the following Wednesday, July 10th. On the scheduled date the delivery guys showed up mattress in tow and I show them where to put it. Eventually realizing that they don’t have a bed frame for me they proceed to tell me that there must have been some kind of mix up because there’s no bed frame in the system for me. They explain my options and I refuse the mattress not wanting to be stuff with one item without the other. I call customer service as instructed and they proceed to try and convince me that it’s my fault for not having the bed frame on the order and hat all they can do is reschedule the delivery. At this point I’m starting my job the next week and can now only accept deliveries on Sundays. So they schedule me for the next available Sunday, July 21st. I’m clearly very annoyed that I have to wait again for over a week for my mattress but I take it in stride. July 21st comes and the delivery guys show up. After assembling the bed frame, they tell me that this time they have the frame but not the mattress. Even after I explicitly told them I could not be available in the morning on a weekday due to work, they attempted an unsolicited delivery on July 24th that I obviously missed. I am furious at this point. It’s been 4 weeks since I purchased my mattress. Mattress firm was quick to take my money but have taken every opportunity to delay the delivery of my mattress and inconvenience me. I will not be shopping with Mattress Firm again and I’ll never recommend their services to anyone. You can find better options with better service elsewhere.

KMH Newark, NJ

Where do I begin? We wanted a new queen sized bed and box spring. We originally wanted to order online, there was an issue, so we had to call a sales rep. We weren't able to get the original delivery date we wanted, had to settle for another day. Things seemed fine at first they let us know they were on their way. They arrive with the wrong sized mattress and tried to have us keep the incorrect size. After they left, we spent 6 HOURS to get some sort of resolution. Which the only response was "you must call tomorrow morning when your mattress arrives back to the ware house. So we can reschedule." That's TWO NIGHTS with out a bed and my wife is pregnant, WE HAD TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. still have yet to hear from the sales rep. after requesting numerous times to be called back. Customer service always says he's not in the office. Very professional, pfft!!! 😠🤬

Bill Hopes Treynor, IA

I purchased a "medium" memory foam mattress at this location and received a "firm" mattress instead. The sales slip designated the fact. When I approached a salesman about the issue his comment said there wasn't any difference between the two! What?!! The showroom mattress was much softer and had a completely different feel than the one I received. I finally got sick of waking up sore and said I wanted to return the mattress for FULL refund... but the salesman said there is a 10% charge. So I take it in the shorts for over $300! I finally went to the local furniture store and purchased a mattress that is perfect for me and a VERY good price, free delivery, delivered in one week (not 3 weeks), better warranty, and a return fee of $80! I have learned my lesson and I hope you read this before you purchase. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Tisha Garcia Colchester, CT

I purchased a mattress online. The mattress was delivered and left outside at my door on top of a wet door Mat. The box was damaged and ripped on both ends. The actual plastic was ripped on the bottom also. I called customer service to explain the had me email pictures. They then called and offered to pick up the items I ordered and refund my money or give me $50 off for the “box” being damaged. I had explained that not only was the box damaged also the plastic was ripped and the mattress was also exposed and was sitting on a wet mat. I asked to speak with a customer service manager after already dealing with this with customers service for 2hours. I was told I would have to wait 24-48 hours for a manager to call me back. Worse experience making a purchase for my home. I would not recommend Mattress firm to anyone. Worse customer service ever!

LLB Trabuco Canyon, CA

We purchased a Casper bed in 2016 and we were happy with it for the first three years, writing a positive review in the first weeks of our ownership. This “Bed in a Box” was a new trend and, even as approaching seniors, we were comfortably riding the wave. Then, as the fourth year approached (it has a 10 year warranty) the mattress became increasingly uncomfortable as the foam deteriorated causing two indentations/craters where we each slept and a rising peak in the center of the mattress. Because we weigh only 130 and 150 pounds, respectively, my husband of 38 years (who rarely complains about anything) found it increasingly difficult to get a decent night’s sleep and moved to the guest room! I immediately reviewed my warranty, wrote to Casper documenting the obvious defect in this mattress, sent their required photos with detailed measurements exhibited with a measuring tape balanced on side supports, and diligently pursued email follow-up….at last count, more than 30 emails of contact (with Caleigh, David and Ally, among others)! As delays occurred, not one response to my request for a phone consultation with a person in leadership and decision making was ever forthcoming! Wow, so like the average person, I not only have a family and job, but I also have multiple other responsibilitlies making this type of intense follow-up not only difficult and incredibly frustrating, but downright disrespectful. So I wrote an honest, but measured, review to Casper directly detailing my experience and they promptly “buried it”, never posting it on their website. Indeed, as I did more research, I learned Casper had been embroiled in lengthy litagation over the past few years involving their “paying” (in various fashions) for only positive reviews of their product. Ahhh, the puzzle pieces then fell together. While this company’s inception was novel and smart with excellent marketing, as the liabilities of its product surfaced, their Customer Service (when you want an ethical, respectful and honest response to calling them on their warranty) is absolutely TERRIBLE!. There were multiple “team members” involved before our narrative and photo evidence would allow us to progress to their “Quality Assurance Team”…we were then met with multiple delays, lost photos, broken promises regarding communication timing, and odd periods of “dead time” where they were simply “off the radar” and not responding to our inquiries. I then wrote one very strong email challenging the transparency of their leadership and the policies and procedures that leadership enforces…and within days, a new mattress arrived on my doorstep… today. So our take-away…this is a decent initial product, but with a “short shelf life” which will not give you the value you bargained for…you will likely need a new mattress half way through the supposed “life span” of the mattress and the “wear and tear” involved in standing up for your rights will nearly suck the life out of you. Do yourself a huge favor and look at other “Bed in the Box” options (there are over 100 companies now) that not only have superior technology to Casper, but also have rave reviews about their customer service…even when a customer has chosen to return a defective bed after the “trial period”. Casper needs to make significant remediations in their product and in their custormer service to be worthy of your business. Meanwhile, I found my way to an independent, objective mattress site (not an easy find) called “Mattress Clarity” which I plan to carefully and strategically use to research and buy my next mattress.

Gladys Chicago, IL

If I could put no stars it would be a better review of this place. Expensive mattress sagging , filed a claim on warranty and I’m told it’s natural body sagging and turn my mattress around and put a protective cover ! Appalling I have turned it within 6 months and I’ve always had a protective cover. This place from its employees to delivery to customer service it is the worst! Buyer beware. They are the worst company to ever deal with, oh and make sure it’s the right mattress since they like to give you the wrong mattress and treat you like a dumbass when in fact they are in the wrong. Terrible! Terrible !!

Nita Young Jacksonville, FL

mattress firm sales junk mattresses and other products that are not worth a penny. They have a policy that clearly lets them off the hook for the junk they sale and leave the customer holding the bill. The store I purchased from went out of business and the sales lady begged me for a review even though I am sure she knew the company was going bankrupt. I have a sunken slouching mattress that I have to try and follow up with the warranty company (3rd party) to get a new one, meanwhile I am left to pay the bill. I should have know she was too nice for a reason, claiming she was giving me a deal...shyster!!! and this will be my second replacement for the record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Hopatcong, NJ

We purchased this mattress online because of the return policy. We now want to take advantage of the return policy and swap for a different version because the medium version is too soft and we are waking up daily with back problems. We would like the firm version. Movers came last week. First, they said everything looked good and was no problem. Then they said they had to take pictures of minor blemishes they saw but that they were so small that it wouldn't be an issue. Then, 15 minutes later, they said Mattress Firm denied the return because of two minor blemishes on the left side of the bed. While they were watching, I took a damp rag and wiped both spots out completely. They agreed that the spots were gone, but said I had to reschedule. This was frustrating because I took off work to do this and wasted a lot of time. The following week the same guys came back. They both looked over the mattress very closely and said everything looked good and didn't have to take any pictures. Then they said they'd said the pictures of the two blemishes on the right side in anyway, even though they weren't a problem last week. These blemishes are so tiny that it's impossible that they had come from a spill. More than likely, the mattress was delivered this way because no fabric is perfect. Ten minutes later, we got denied again. The movers said there was nothing they could do. This is the second time I had to take off work for this and waste hours. We've had a mattress bad and sheets on the mattress since day one. Nothing has ever stained the bed or sheets. And the blemishes they pointed out are literally impossible to see from more than 12 inches away.