Target Logo

7.5

LAST UPDATED: July 29th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

ULTA Logo
#1 ULTA chevron_right
Sephora Logo
#2 Sephora chevron_right
Thrive Causemetics Logo
#3 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7

Madisen Cluff CA

Target has all of my go to makeup brands that I use daily. I love finding products that are cheap and affordable. No to mention it is nice being able to go to the store for both clothes and makeup. because Target sells not just makeup I am able to buy anything that I might need. The makeup aisle is always well lite and organized which makes it easy for me to find the things that I need.

Pauline Causse Draper, UT

Even though Target can be a little more expensive than other stores, I still often end up going there for my makeup. The shelves are always so bright looking and well organized, it makes me feel like I'm in some fancy store. I also know they're always going to have brands that I like, so that helps

Brenda Nakhon Sawan, 60

The majority of the products that I have bought from the makeup section at target have worked great minus select few products. L’Oréal products from target have always worked great for me as well as the elf and pixie products.

Jenetta E Provo, UT

Love shopping for makeup at Target. It feels like a clean environment and has great variety in lots of different makeup brands. Though a lot of the brands you can find for cheaper at other stores *cough cough Walmart*. It's worth the extra dollar or two though for the brand/store experience.

Christina Lockett Frederick, MD

Target had everything in the store I could wish for such as makeup,baby wipes,clothes and school supplies. I love Walmart but their prices were way too expensive than I would like to buy the items for. The employees there also had a positive attitude and always helped me find the materials I needed. The store was nicely cleaned and the lines were kept short for everyone to get in and get out.

Traci Nakhon Sawan, 60

Target has always been one of my favorite stores. It is clean and smells fresh. The makeup is fairly high quality even though it comes from a drug store. The products are always well organized and easy to find.

Brycen Blater Phoenix, AZ

The RedCard, Cartwheel offers, and the Target app make for a lot of great savings! Super easy to use. The Good and Gather brand is also really good for organic foods. They have a great selection of makeup brands.

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

I love the variety of makeup products that Target sells. They have all major brands of makeup for all shades and skin types. I believe Target is good store to look for any makeup product, however their makeup can be pricy.

Myah Freeman Jacksonville, FL

Target always has great products whether it's home decor or clothing. I've purchased many items from Target to decorate my home. They also have all the good brands whether its body products or food. I have also purchased makeup from Target in brands such as NYX, Mabeline, and Black Radiance. I purchased Black Radiance when I first started doing my makeup and I still use it today.

Darci Vasquez Spokane, WA

I get pretty much all of my makeup from Target. They have most of the popular makeup brands and keep products in stock. They keep it organized and sell quality products.

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Target is one of my top 3 go-to stores. I would be lost without it, espcecially at the holidays. Love the specialty items they have in the makeup section during the holidays. Great for gifts and stocking stuffers.

Beverly Schacher Gulfport, MS

I like to shop at Target for makeup products. They have a great selection at reasonable prices. The aisles are wide and displays are neat and organized. It is nice that you can shop for everything from food to furniture at Target.

Jen Burt Herriman, UT

I love Target and the shopping experience that it provides. There are several different brands that I like and the quality is usually very good. I have been able to find NYX lip gloss which has been hard to find at other places. Also I like their perfume selection.

Samantha Holland Denver, CO

Target is one of my favorite places for beauty products. I love that they have so many different and AFFORDABLE products to choose from. It makes it easy to try new things and find what products you love and what you might not so much. They always have fun seasonal merchandise. The store is always clean and the employees are always helpful and friendly.

Raquel San Jose, CA

I go to Target sometimes 7 times a week, yes, everyday. I am obsessed and can find anything I need and sometimes don't need. I like that I can buy my mascara, face wash, nail polish, nail polish remover, eye liner, and all my basic beauty needs in one spot. They have products that are high end to super cheap, Wet and Wild. They do a good job of providing for all age ranges and I am glad it is a one stop shop.

Dshatch Frankfort, IL

Target is a great place to go for a variety of clean and organic makeup options as well as the basic drugstore stuff. Unfortunately, a bit overpriced compared to Walmart.

Jackie Spokane, WA

The cosmetic department is well stocked with many brands, including some I don't find in other stores - great selection!

Taylor Larson

I love how target has my favorite brands at a low price. I love how they offer in-store pickup and delivery so I can shop from home.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love how Target has a website that allows me to see if makeup items are in stock before I go to the store. It's very convenient.

hminfo Olney, MD

Target is great for having new and trendy cosmetics and toiletry items. I recently purchased a new nail polish brand there as well as some new eyeliner.

Cassidy Lucas Olney, MD

What I like most about this company is it easy access. One thing I don’t like about this company is there a check out available lines. Overall great company.

Jarrett Ingram Newport News, VA

Great place to buy makeup for your significant other/ladies in your life. Staff is knowledgable without being pushy. Good deals for your money, as well.

Brooklyn Bishop Los Angeles, CA

Targets makeup is definitely the place to get makeup. There are so many brands and different options. The quality is great, and lasts me a long time. I would definitely recommend buying makeup at target

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Target is great for finding makeup. I love how they organize the makeup near the target I go to. They have a great selection, but they lack items from different brand selection of makeup like not having all the colors for foundation etc. If you’re just going in to pick up something quick, then target is the way to go.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

I love target. They always have great deals on makeup. Their new feature of price match is always helpful as well. If I see a different store offering a better deal for makeup, target will honor the cheaper price!

Nazjah Yates Jacksonville, FL

Target's beauty section is always organized and amazing. They have sweet beauty associates who are always willing to assist you in any way. Plus they always have deals on their beauty products.

Anya Lee Tallahassee, FL

Target has a great selection of cosmetic products, skin care products, clothing items, household items, and more. I personally really like their cosmetic section as there are so many quality and affordable products!

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

I love that at Target you can get all the makeup you need while shopping for all your other needs. They have all the makeup to suit any needs and a wide variety of brushes to go with it.

Bessie B Gilbert, AZ

This review is for the makeup section of Target. I have purchase lipstick there and have been able to find the brand and shade that i like. Overall i feel they have good selection and they way they have the department organized makes it easy to find what I'm looking for and easy to browse other brands i may want to consider.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

This review is concerning the make-up at Target. I use to go to Target often to get the make-up i need. They have a good selection and the prices are moderate but i find i can usually get the same make-up for a cheaper price at Walmart.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Target is my favorite place to get everything I need and more! Their makeup selection is the best place for drugstore makeup and I love how they are carrying more clean products!

Crystal Logan, UT

The closest Target for me is nearly an hour away but worth the drive. We stop when we are passing through. My daughter noted we were near a target last weekend, looked up from her phone and begged to stop. Love their clothes and make-up section especially. We purchased some dry shampoo that we love and can only find at Target on our last trip.

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

Target has some of my top beauty products! Something I really love that they have is the large amount of mini products. I love this because I can buy a ton of things to try and see what works best for me before I buy the full size! I also love the range of brands they carry.

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

Target is a great business to buy makeup from. They have a wide range of products and you always leave with something you've never bought before. The staff is also amazing to work with and will answer any questions / address any concerns!

Tiauna Anderson Saratoga Springs, UT

Shopping in the Target Beauty section is better than any traditional beauty store! I love the different options Target carries and I can find quality products much cheaper than at other places. Their mascara lines are great and I have recently started buying my concealer and blush there, as well. I highly recommend spending time in their beauty isles.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

Target is the store that has everything and cosmetics is no exception. I like how they make their make up section look bright and more high end than other big box retail stores. I always end up buying more than what I went in for because they're highlighting products that I forget that I need, or that just look so good that I end up buying myself more makeup to stock up on. I love Target and I love being able to get good make up at a good price in the store I'm going in anyway to do my family shopping.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I love to get my makeup at Target. I usually spend too much every time I walk into a Target store so I appreciate that I can order makeup with my redcard for free shipping OR I order my makeup for pick up. This helps me get what I need without having to walk the whole store. They have great pricing and everything is usually always in stock.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

Target has really stepped its game up in the beauty department! They have normal grocery store brands, but also have really fun and new products regularly on their shelves! I love the sample section! It allows me to try new products, without purchasing a full size.

Simone Tallahassee, FL

Store layout is very intuitive and consistent across branches. Generally well stocked and customer service is helpful.

Olivia Hardy Olney, MD

I love Target but its prices are higher than other stores. I wish they had better discount offers. The app could be more user-friendly too! Otherwise love this place

CJ Milke Olney, MD

The makeup at target is not the highest of quality, but the makeup at target is always at very low prices and very affordable. They also always have in stock anything you could possibly need from the makeup department.

Megan Milke Laurel, MD

The makeup at target is not always the highest of qualities, but always at an affordable price. You just need to find the brands that are higher quality without being too expensive.

Wendy Park City, UT

I love Target! The prices are right and you can find anything you need there. A great place to get make-up. I consider it the ideal place for one stop shopping!

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Ever since Target has added an associate in their make up aisles, I have felt more comfortable making makeup purchases from Target after being able to get questions answered regarding products.

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love target and their makeup selection. I always find good nail polish and a wide range of choices for foundation. Always has a great selection and a great return policy which I love. Definitely recommend.

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I go to Target very often to pick up miscellaneous items and room decor. I have bought lots of items from Target like a new lamp, desktop cover, and even clothes. Target clothes are actually very good quality and it's beauty supply aisles have a variety of makeup products and skincare that helped my skin clear up.

Brooke Martin Fayetteville, AR

Target has everything I could ever want. Besides the groceries, they have well-known makeup brands as well as super cute clothes, accessories and home decorations. I got all of my apartment decor from here.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

I absolutely love Target. Target has consistently updated stock and it has never been easier to shop online using their app. Their app has multiple ways you can shop - pick up, curbside, or delivery.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

I like Target for it's slightly better quality merchandise than other chain department stores. I am not a fan of the new layout that happened a year or so ago. It doesn't feel as friendly. I like the children's clothing lines. They wear and wash well.

LBishop Logan, UT

They’re customer service is great. But the quality of clothing is going down. I haven’t been impressed with their selection of fashion in the store. I used to be able to go in the store and buy lots of articles of clothing. But haven’t been impressed. The workout clothes are great quality. I do love the tanks and leggings.